Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]

Go down 
+2
Datorru
LittleMariko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Grunty sat on the roof of a building in the more business-oriented part of the lower commons, beyond the convenience stores where the more rural, old-fashioned shops stood. She was here to collect from a butcher who'd told her off last night, but her purpose here was to make an example of him and any workers he may have heard nearby. She was fairly sure she could handle this on her own, but all the same, she wanted there to be some intimidation going on before she actually moved in for a kill. Rain poured down freely, which would likely increase the range of her electrical attacks, a very pleasant thing indeed. Her eyes narrowed in the darkness as she took a deep breath and let loose a sound she used every now and then, formerly to call members of her group: a bone chilling banshee shriek that cracked around the area.
Two men toiled below, taking some frozen meats out of a truck. "You heard something, Ted?"
"Probably an owl. Shitty weather we're having, usually birds ain't out."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Themeless
Veteran

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:41 pm

"Not at all." Shou replied as the kami reformed herself into a rat, once more coming to rest onto his neck. The oni slipped his hands into his pockets, hopping off the ground and allowing a disc of flame to carry him forward in following the group. "Killing kids? Heh.. you'd be making an enemy out of a customer then and there. Threaten his family, hurt them, but killing the things a man loves sets him on a path to vengeance." He snickered, though, realizing Grunty probably didn't understand that human emotion as much as he had come to. "Not only would you lose business, you'd endanger it as well.." Lance seemed to have the same opinion to not have any deaths take place, even volunteering to be the one to talk to the client. The demon frowned, wondering if that was a wise course considering how blood thirsty these woylfs seemed to be. All ready the other one was challenging the other, having viewed his actions as an attempt for the command. Shou chuckled, "You dogs are always at eachother's necks.." The oni mumbled to himself, observantly.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:18 am

Grunty frowned. Her face scowled up so hard her feelings would be apparent from space. She didn't like the body language of the other, first there was the boldly walking up to her and licking her on the face, which she allowed, but did not previously consent to. Though they might've been bed buddies at some point, that was in the far off distance and it wasn't given to her to recall such events vividly enough to factor them in to her current reaction, since back then her bloodstream was more of an intoxicant highway anyways. He walked ahead of everyone else, matching her pace, which seemed to imply co-ownership, something she was far from considering at the time, and the way he spoke of what the group would be doing in statements to the contrary of hers instead of suggestions and questions... well, that tied up the package neatly, didn't it?
The fox woman whirled so she was looking directly at the lycan. In her mind, she was more on the dark lycan's side since he hadn't started the insults this time and since he seemed to be trying to support her leadership. She accepted Shou's comments as well, as they seemed to be the truth; the two lycans were indeed always bickering, and the group couldn't progress two steps without a verbal skirmish between the two, and she was tired of it.
"Oy, Lance," she said calmly, despite the very nasty look she was giving him. "You ever consider leading this outfit?" Mentally she was prepping a lightning attack that wouldn't hit the other two, as her nerves had been tried for the last time tonight.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:20 am

The little rodent clung tightly to the cozy shoulder that seemed to be repelling the rain that fell like heaven's teardrops, her whiskers twitching cutely and her eyes wide. "It is a shame how they fight," she would comment quietly. "Both of them are human and have an inner light, but the world of the devils... it has interfered in the natural order of things. I wonder if there is a way to reverse this curse."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:54 am

It seemed Nagi had no understanding about how things worked in the world and it appeared he drastically underestimated the desires I had for slaughter. When he brought up being touched by a bad man I almost snapped and went on a rampage but I did my best to hold it back, though I wanted to kill the man.. When Shou interjected wit his comment, he seemed to hit the nail on the head, in a way, though as he finished with the dog comment it only served to increase my anger at the moment and pushing me one step closer to the edge. When Grunty came to a stop and faced me, I stopped as well and looked at her, I could see the look she was giving me and knew she was in a foul mood at the moment. After her question, I thought for a moment before speaking up, " Actually, I have given leading a group some thought before and could have, though it never happened. But we will put that topic aside, Shou has a point with what he said. Have you ever seen what someone is willing to do for someone they love? Have you experienced that emotion before? Have you ever lost someone you loved? " As I continued I could feel I was slipping closer to the edge as I spoke more on the topic, " That simple emotion carries a great deal of power in a human. You can take a man's business away but it can be replaced, but when you take away something someones love, that can't be replaced. And even when someone you love is threatened you are willing to do whatever you can in order to protect the things you love the most. " Lifting a hand up, I brought it up close to Grunty's face as I gazed into her eyes, " Just a moment ago, if you understood you would have noticed it. When you questioned Shou about the little mouse girl, Shou moved to place himself between you and the mouse girl in order to protect her because he has feelings for her. We are all willing to do whatever it takes to protect the ones we love, I am sure Shou would go to great lengths to protect mouse girl simply because he has feelings for her. When these feelings fuel you, you do not care about yourself, you simply care about the one yous you love. This is why there will be no killing here, when you take away the things a man loves he has no reason to live, and if he has nothing to care about why would he pay your stupid fee? " Pausing for a moment, I cast my gaze away from Grunty and allow my hand to fall, " .... There, now, shall we go? " I had gotten my piece out in the open though I wasn't exactly sure why I had, I could already hear the spirit as he began to curse me and call me weak for what I had just put forth.

Post WC: 519
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:42 am

Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 Nagi-moon2[center]
Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Shou had more than once openly stated his distaste for his and Lance's bickering. Nagi felt he should take a moment to explain. "Canines are naturally competitive. As im sure you've seen most domestic dogs fight over many things, including territoy. Imagine that magnified by a thousand for us. But that is simply an excuse when it comes down to it I really just dont like the bastard. Seeing as when it started he attacked me first. Childish as it may sound human pride is really all we have." It had to be one of the most profound things he had said in a while. Yet cooming from snarling lips and fangs it must have just sounded like bull crap. Suddenly Grunty seemed very annoied with Lance. And the idiot answered her rhetorical question with a long winded statement of his own. About taking away something someone held dear would make them do crazy things. Nagi couldn't agree more, for if anything happened to Grunty, he would snap. But he kept that fact to himself. The thing that NAgi found most humorous though was that they were missing the point entirely. "Once again your simply playing tth fool mutt. We are not going there to get his business. Ill spell it out for you. She said he would not accept. But he has a similar job as the last guy, meaning he works the same type of market. She also said she wanted to enhance the market for her client. Now if she has one client so far. Guess how she plans on enhancing his market. By killing someone in the same buisness. Meaning..we kill everyone. Then there is no revenge now is there?" He said keeping as level headed as he could. For he didnt like Lance being so close to Grunty, but Grunty seemed to have her own plans in mind for the rebellious dog.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:56 am

His disc came to a stop as the group did. Lance spoke of things that the woylf shouldn't have had understandings of regarding the demon's own personal life. While he had been on the mark, he was a little insulted that the werewolf would so casually assume such a thing of him. Of course, he had shown the body language of protecting Atilla when Grunty had presented the question earlier, and Lance might have had some merits if he was smart and observant enough to take that into fact. But then, the dawning fact came onto him that the next target wasn't someone they were trying to sell their services to. Instead, Grunty planned to outright kill the man, and the other residents within that home. His brow came to furrow as he glanced away from the group, retreating into his own thoughts. With Atilla beside him.. he almost felt compelled to help the unsuspecting mortals with the woman and two lycans marching towards their place. His human conscience had grown stronger day by day, coming to know a degree of guilt. These businesses weren't criminal, led by mob bosses, but instead privately owned by families who were simply trying to get by as hard as it was in these slums.
If thats how it was.. fortunately, Grunty seemed preoccupied in dealing with Lance, her nasty gaze on the woylf. She wouldn't have noticed the fierce look over the oni's own expression as he focused on her, understanding then that she dealt with a business more despicable than it had been the previous time around. And Nagi backed her up in every step they took to being senseless murderers. Of course, even with Atilla at his side, he doubted he could handle two lycans and the spirit herself. The oni tore his stare off the woman and directed his crimson orbs to drift towards the ground.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:09 am

Of course, Grunty didn't hear many words past the initial statement that he'd given leading the group some thought, as the rest of the talk was irrelevant; nor did she bother leeting him look into her eyes or get close enough to her to put his hand next to her face. What she did do was study the clouds for some time and enable him to finish spilling syllables. She wasn't able to queue her attacks as she wanted, but she did manage to call down one bolt of lightning, one that would cripple the white lycan in some capacity before simply ignoring everything he might've said and walking on. "The place should be just past this block..."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:31 am

Just as I finish with what I had to say a bolt of lighting struck me from the sky and instantly sent me to the ground as the electricity ran through my body, momentary stunning me. I already knew who hit me with the attack, out of this little group Grunty was the only one that I knew who could use abilities that controlled electricity. Well now she had went and done it, here I am trying to get some kind of point across, though I'm not exactly sure what and why but I was trying and she up and attacks me. The bolt of lighting had been enough to wake me up and awaken the anger that had been building in me. " If she wants death, then lets give her death. Yes, lets. " As I finished speaking I began to growl as I pushed off from the ground, leaping into the air and straight at Grunty's back. Moving through the air, I swiped with one of my hands utilizing Ripping Claw's in order to send a barrage of energy blades in Grunty's direction before I should make contact with her.

Post WC: 193
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:43 am

Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 Nagi-moon2[center]
Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Emotions were amazing but what was even more amazing was how a canine sensed it. There was anger in the air, yet Nagi couldn't exactly tell just who it was from. There was so much of it. A piece of it faded away for some reason (Lance stopped staring at Grunty) And then when the sudden lighting bolt hit Lance another chunk faded from his senses. But one bit remained and Nagi assumed it was from Lance. He was sure to not take to kindly from the attack but the amount of hate and anger generated Nagi knew oh so well." Bout time." He said to himself. Once Lance lept in the air Nagi would use the exact same maneuver that he was using against Grunty. He was to late to stop the attack against her but Lance's back was exposed and should the technique hit, he would be in a world of pain. Pain that Nagi would soon capitalize on.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:58 am

Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 Immybox_01
His eyes darted back to the two at the sound of the bolt crashing down onto Lance. So Grunty had finally done it, had she? Of course, with a wild beast like a woylf, he wondered if that was wise. With the tension that seemed to be everflowing between the three of them, he had to wonder if a state of chaos would come to erupt. A grin spread out over his face. Feelings of guilt and obligations were fast fleeting as he allowed himself to dive into that chaos. Seeing Lance leap from his position on the ground and send his attack Grunty's way, he knew he was not wrong to give in to those instincts. "Infernal flames!" He shouted, catching sight of even Nagi moving then. A shiver went up his spine at the thought of the thrill. "Pierce into the target!" He swiped his arm forward before five blasts of flames shot through the air, sharpening into the form of scimitars as they went to intercept the path of the energy blades the dark woylf had sent out. As they collided against the technique, the swords flared out in a blast before the fyre demon came to land on the ground between the two lycans.
"Grunty can handle her own, yeah?" He offered, with a grin. While he might have enjoyed watching the fight between the lightning spirit and the white lycan, he wouldn't have passed up a battle between one of the woylfs themselves, knowing of their monstrous strengths. "Or are you pumped too? Heh, you want a fight, wolfy?" The oni asked, raising his hand into the air before him, poised to set off another spell. This was just the type of remedy he needed to those thoughts of doubt that had passed only moments earlier.
Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:26 am

gruntybox_01.jpg
Lance seemed to have given sufficient warning that he was going to attack: talking to himself and growling ominously before launching himself through the air. She had the advantage of not having to chant, however, and she whirled about, immediately triggering an alternate mode. For the moment, the woylfs and their attacks would phase straight through her. Hopping backwards, she landed crouched, one hand touching the ground as she looked forward. Precision was so important, but she had to find a way to blow the object of her anger to hell without blasting her allies as well. For now, everything would phase through her as she hopped backwards, and she stood some 15 feet away from the two lycans, casting a quietly wrathful look at Shou.
gruntybox_03.jpg

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:43 am

Atilla squeaked very loudly at the sudden action and quickly climbed down the back of the oni's ponytail, making her way swiftly to his coat pocket and hiding therein. Covering her eyes, she chanted a quick scripture that would bring a mist about her tiny body. This mist would phase out of the clothing she hid in and extend to her husband, giving him some of her attributes to help him deal with the action that was already scaring her very skittish self.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:52 am

Before I could land my attack on Grunty, she seemed to phase out and I end up passing right through her before I land on the ground in a crouch, looking to Grunty as she now moved away from me. I only remained stationary for a moment before pushing off the ground and launching myself into the air at Grunty once more. Moving through the air towards Grunty, I launch into another attack, however this time I rely on an attack with a bit more range and let forth a loud howl, Sonic howl, in an attempt to injure Grunty and knock her to the ground if possible.

Post WC: 108
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:07 am

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Nagi get out a loud growl as Shou now had interrupted his attacks not once but twice. The first time made sense but this time, he had crossed the line. "You will allow her to kill him but not me. Your logic is messed up feline. Id slaughter you now for that. But I owe you from the last we met and..." He pointed to the Oni's pocket. "I have befriended the Kami you have in your pocket. I attack you she might get hurt. Or if I kill you she would be greatly saddened. I know how she feels about you. But if the care of your lover isnt enough to stop you then allow me to point out something you stated only a few minutes ago. Those who loose their loved ones will breed vengeance, and hatred. Let me protect the one I care for." He stated hoping the explanation would be enough for Shou. Openly admitting how he felt for Grunty. "Atilla I know you can hear me. This woman is the one I was talking about a few days ago. She is the one I care for, would you really allow her to die just so your lover can ahve some fun?" He spoke trying to get Atilla to stop Shou. But this would be the one and only time he would ask for this. His blood was boiling and the animalistic mind was taking over. If he let the fight between Lance and Grunty go on for even another minute he would surely lose it and kill them all if he could.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:23 am

The oni's grin only widened at the struggle this werewolf was apparently going through within him. He cared for Grunty, did he? A remarkable thing that the woman spirit had found a partner, though he wasn't surprised that it had come in the form of a dog. "Oy. You're being kinda rude, aren't ya?" Shou asked, laughing aloud. "You really think Grunty's gonna let herself be defeated by that guy? Idiot! Grunty's the strongest demon I've come to see and know.. she'll strike him down without so much as breaking a sweat. Your help's just a luxury.. let her fight here and see for yourself just how strong she is. She's probably gotten lazy anyways." The oni took a glance over his shoulder, catching that look on her face with a smirk. "Don't look like that. Did you really expect any less of me?" A fire suddenly took his form then, a flame that engulfed his entire being in its lashes. It died away a moment later, settling around his feet as a burning aura, while his appearance had changed.
Bearing the animalistic features of his transformation, the crimson orbs now with the cat's eye slits came back to focus on Nagi. His red, flowing hair had spiked out around him in what resembled the lion's mane, while his canines had elongated into two giant sabre fangs. Even now, he could feel the ascents of his powers from both the transformation and the enhance Atilla provided, still fancying a battle. It was a selfish desire on his part, but once he had let himself loose into the freeing chaos, there was hardly a way to turn back. "How about it..? I'm what stands between you and your beloved. Don't worry about Atilla, there isn't a way I'd let you harm her. So.. you gonna fight?"
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:40 am

gruntybox_01.jpg
Grunty put her hand to her chin for a moment as the lycan came at her once more. There was no refinement to his movements. Instead of actually trying to move or counter his attack, she simply flicked her wrist forward, something like the lytflies lining up one after another to form a lengthy chain, and provided it made contact with the oncoming lycan it would wind around his snout, shutting it before he could complete his howling attack. Like a fish caught on the end of a line, she would raise him up into the air above the battle and, while holding him, turn to address the other battle going on.
"Awfully sweet of ya to say, Shou," she said, her expression softening into a smirk. "I love ye, but just 'cause yer my friend don't think I won't blast ye back to hell, huh? Ha ha!"
gruntybox_03.jpg

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:48 am

atilla_01.jpg
The mouse uncovered her head, thinking she heard her name. Indeed, when she looked up it seemed as though there was some sort of an altercation between her husband and her friend and her friend's friend. Her whiskers wiggled, and she looked over at the horrible woman that her friend cared for. "Wolf-sama... she's a demon..." the mouse began, not sure how to go about saying this without offending him. Clearly she could take care of herself. Plus, she seemed like the sort of thing she'd come down to Earth to get rid of.

atilla_03.jpg

Battle Musak change!

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 am

Though I attempted to unleash another attack upon Grunty, before I could get it off fully something wraps around my snout and forces it closed. As this something makes contact with me I feel jolts of electricity begin to rush through my body. Though I wanted to reach up and rip the thing from my snout and my mind was telling my body that, that wasn't the coarse of action it was taking at the moment, instead it was unable to take much of any action thanks to the effect the thing had on me. Unable to fight back or struggle, all I can do is look on as I raise into the air under the force of the thing wrapped around my snout and look down at the current target of my anger, Grunty.

Post WC: 135
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
The threads of sanity in Nagi's mind were snapping. He knew Grunty was strong, he knew Lance could not kill her. But as much as he knew this, in every fight there was the sliver of a chance that the underdog would win. Nagi didnt want that to happen. Logic should have taken over, made him realize that at that moment Lance was being tossed around in the air like a kite. Atilla's words reached Nagi's ears. "Such a hypocrite." He spoke, for she may have said she a was a demon cause she was a kami sent to destroy those. But wasn't she in the pocket of a demon right now. and Aiding him in the event that her husband couldn't win. "Obviously you hold yourselves to one set of rules and me to another. You spirits that look down on the rest of us. Im sick of it!" He yelled out. And unleashed a deafing howl into the night. The area within 80 yards of Nagi suddenly darkened even further to an errie red. He then began to advance towards Shou at a slow and steady pace. No true hunter ever hunted his prey head on. So charging in blindly was not something he would do. If the fire demon wanted a fight he would get a good one.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:43 pm

He chuckled at the woman's statement of blasting him to hell. The oni wondered if such a place might have been more suiting to him, after all, but with the hulk of a lycan heading his way he knew the earth realm provided him with enough challenge to suit his appetite. "Speaking badly of Atilla like that.. I only wanted to fight, but it seems as if you want me to kill you." Shou provided with a smirk, an empty threat since Nagi was indeed human despite his current appearance, the demon throwing his hands and arms out to his sides suddenly. "Temperatures risen, roast this opponent!" He took a swift step forward and thrusted his open palms outwards as a blast emitted from his body, one that was near invisible by nature save for the mirage effect the heat had on the air between them (Heatblast). The primary purpose was to make this lycan hurt. The secondary was to drive him back away from the others, so that a proper fight could be had although Lance seemed defeated all ready as he hung up in the air.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:17 pm

gruntybox_01.jpg
The woman hardly had any reservations about killing someone who made her upset, someone she hadn't seen in a long time at that. Her eyes were cold as little sparks began to rise up from the ground, an audible humming like several insects or a laser charging filled the air, making it obvious that the woman was putting one hundred percent power into this next attack.
Though the lytflies started off scattered some 100 feet over the ground in an odd, fractal pattern like a seashell, they sleepily floated up and swarmed about the airbound white lycan, going off one by one on contact with him. She planned for the other lycan to be unconscious or dead by the time she was through so she could turn her attention to Nagi and Shou with no interference.
gruntybox_03.jpg

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:29 pm

[quote="LittleMariko"]
She hadn't finished what she was going to say. More unfortunately, she'd talked without thinking what she was going to say all the way through. The speed of the situation she felt had forced her tongue, but she hardly discriminated between spirits based on their species, but she did take behavior in to mind, especially when they were behaving in a stereotypical manner. Here was Grunty, very plainly about to kill a human, Lance. There'd been Nagi, very plainly planning to injure a fellow human, Lance. Shou had interfered both times, and though she viewed Nagi as a human, he was between them and saving Lance.
The misinterpretation of her intentions, however, seemed to have pushed him over the edge, and he became a demon himself in the protection of this wicked woman. She judged it would be temporary, much like his wolf form, and she didn't want to see him killed. "Please be careful, Takashou-sama..." she said, reaching a small paw out to the berserk creature before them. The words had stung her a little bit, and she wanted to apologize and explain and tell him her thoughts on the whole situation, but now didn't seem to be the time.
She sighed and clasped her paws together again. "Levavi oculos meos in montes, unde veniet auxilium meum?" she said reluctantly, summoning a dry shower of water, to help Shou keep up with the strength of the lycan, though the lycan seemed to be outclassed for the moment; you could never tell what sort of surprises people could come up with in mid-battle.

*I will lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 pm

My gaze remained locked on Grunty as I thought on how to get out of this bind and get to her. First I knew I had to deal with the thing binding my mouth shut. Bringing my hands up, I took a hold of the rope around my snout and began to tug on it as I let out a muffled growl. Before I could fully break the bind Grunty released an attack as she released the attack, I was able to ready myself for it and bring up my arms to act as a guard to help buffer some of the effects of the attack. The force of the attack was enough to break the bind that was holding me and though I was guarding against it, it still packed enough force to knock me back and to the ground. After being knocked to the ground, I remained there for a second before I began to climb back to my feet. Even with blocking the attack I wasn't able to stop all the damage and it still caused a great deal of pain to me, however I couldn't let that stop me and I couldn't let it show so as I rose up I mustered enough will to hold back any signs that I had even taken damage from her attack. Not wanting to give Grunty any time to preform another attack so I launched into another head on charge straight towards Grunty, however as I drew closer I dashed to the side before leaping into the air, my target still Grunty.

Post WC: 263
Action: Guard, Juggarnaut
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
The transformed Oni in front of him muttered something about Atilla, but Nagi no longer heard that. All he wanted to do was leave the demon unconscious and beaten so he could get to Grunty. The demon made the first attack, He chanted Then Nagi smelled the air burn, and the smell was getting stronger by the micro second. there was a faint wave in the air that came from the attack. Suddenly from Nagi's fur would appear thousands of pests and bugs. That is what they were but to anyone else they would appear to just be a black mass that covered Nagi. They blanketed him and stretched up to the deep red over hang above them. This would Hide Nagi completely from view, and he lept in the air into the red shade. Hopefully being covered and concealed by the swarm and the shade. His leap would care him forward and when he began his decent it would be nearly on top of the fire demon. Attempting a downward slash attempting to cut the demon deeply across his body, but still away from the pocket Atilla was at.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:19 pm

The oni would gladly accept those powerful enhancements eagerly from the angel, coming to know a strength that surpassed these dogs, even at the height of their transformations with the presence of a full moon. Though the swarm coated the lycan's body, his intentions were mostly predictable if he was throwing up a veil of secrecy. As he came forth from that blackness, a wild grin spread across the oni's face as he couldn't help but note how much slower this lycan seemed now. His hand whipped out and his grip took ahold of the furry wrist, ending its progress down towards him easily by overpowering the brute at his own specialties, though the sharpness of the claws bit down into the flesh of his forearm. "Is this it?" The pain wasn't notable. Moving with that same destructive speed, he would send his tight fist and the row of knuckles pounding towards the lycan's chest.

Last edited by Themeless on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:08 am

gruntybox_01.jpg
Not having to chant was a huge advantage in this situation, Grunty decided as she watched the lycan pick himself up after some moments of laying on the ground. She'd already readied herself in case he decided to attack again. She had prepared another batch of lytflies by the time he rushed that would spark off in a large dome for several dozen feet around her by the time he leaped. The purpose of the attack was to push him off, as she sincerely would rather have him run now and save himself than continue to try to be better than her or otherwise try to subjugate her. After all, she had no real reason to kill him, he didn't have a lot of meat on his bones in human form.
gruntybox_03.jpg

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:24 am

The mouse crouched in the pocket and covered her ears and eyes with her forepaws, fearing the noise and battle taking place outside between two people that she cared about. After the sound of the first exchange, she began quivering and slowly counting off her rosary. "Little ones to him belong, they are weak, but he is strong..." she sang gently of Bleaus to help calm her nerves and remind herself that she could revive the losing party. Hopefully, they wouldn't kill each other past the point where she could revive one or the other. She'd only had practice on a couple of humans, she didn't know if she could pull off the spell under pressure like this.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:41 am

In my charge, I seen the attack coming, I expected Grunty to unleash another magical attack, that was all she was able to do. Since it was the only logical coarse of action she was able to take I was able to ready myself for the attack. Halting my charge, I brought my arms up and once again brought up my full guard, though this time I tried to focus on resisting as much of the damage from her attack as I could. This time when the attack made contact it felt as if it was lessened more then last time. After weathering the attack, I brought my guard down and immediately moved into a charge for Grunty once again, this time pushing myself so I would move as fast as I possibly could. I knew she could launch another magic attack at will and if she kept it up I would probably end up losing before I could even land a single hit on her, but I wasn't going to give up until one of us was defeated.

Post WC: 179

Action: Guard, MToughness
Learned: MToughness
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
His attack was caught in mid air, something Nagi had not expected. He was then punched so hard it sent him flying back. He was stunned for a moment but regained his senses and used his claws to stop the momentum of his body. Tearing into the concrete he came to a halt and growled at the Oni. But mid growl he coughed up blood, and it dripped across his fangs. He had never known demons were this strong. But he couldn't give up. The swap of pests that had been around now flew towards the demon. they swirled about him in an attempt to blind him and bite at him a bit. No doubt the demon would just use fire to disperse them but Nagi wouldn't give him the time. He slashed at the air in the direction of the demon and sent tiny blades of energy at him. He then lept high into the air and repeated this process but with a delay of a second.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:24 pm

The oni tilted his head to the side at the view of the pests swarming to his location. He rose his fist into the air before him, the ruby that was set in place on his ring shimmering as a blast of fire flared outwards from it and shot into the middle of the swarm, dispersing the bugs and ridding them greatly of their numbers, not fond of the idea that their masses might have blinded him were they to get close. A few of them still bit and itched at his skin, though he payed almost no notice to them instead focusing on the lycan that sent an attack his way. "Heh. Infernal flames! Forth and destroy!" He stomped his foot down, and a line of molten fire suddenly rushed along the ground, passing below the energy blades that in turn struck into his body, taking a step back from the impact as he seemed to make no move to block them. Instead, the fire would line around the area of the lycan just as he was leaping high into the air. The flames would shoot up ever higher, forming a dome around the presumably vulnerable and airborne werewolf, crashing down towards him (Fyreblitz). As a second set of energy blades came to the demon's direction, he kicked off the ground and flew to the side swiftly atop a low riding disc of flame that took him out of the technique's path, instead witnessing the pavement shredding under the force of the attack. It seemed as if this man was at least capable of some destructive skills, not intending to get hit by another one as his chest bled lightly from the first.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:03 pm

gruntybox_01.jpg
The fox sighed, seeing the lycan continue on through the lightning and the sparks. This could get very tiresome, very fast. She still felt the energy of her body, she had quite a goodly amount due to her sparse training, but blowing through this lycan's obviously well-developed defenses might grow tiresome.
Aiming to confuse the lycan, she took a step backwards until she was in front of one of the brick buildings that lined the street and promptly disappeared, aiming to let the white wolf rush straight into the wall.
gruntybox_03.jpg

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:24 pm

The pungeant smells of blood and fire filled the air as Atilla crouched, fearful, but feeling safe because of her location in the dark pocket. Shudders traveled down her spine as she considered what may have become of her if she'd had such an atrocious slip of the tongue in her husband's absence. She was just a little mouse after all, and he was a big, strong, dark woylf who had apparently lost himself to his darker passions in defense of his... woman creature...
Then again, now that group order had devolved into a seizure for power as all of the devils and the devil possessed present were at each other's throats, she wondered if perhaps that dreadful woman would give into her baser instincts too. Her mind drifted back to that horrible day that she thought she was preaching to a destitute woman, a mere overgrown street urchin, and had been proven wrong by the woman snatching her by her tail and...
She pushed the thoughts from her head and looked up towards the oni who carried her in his pocket, noticing the lines of blood on his chest. "Takashou-sama..." she said, concerned. She reached her little paw out to touch his side and channel healing energy through it, her voice a very fast, very low, monotone chant as her paw glowed gold, then blue. " ipsum solum manet si autem mortuum fuerit multum fructum adfert qui amat animam suam perdet eam et qui odit animam suam in hoc mundo in vitam aeternam custodit eam..."*
The second the chant finished, she would retreat to the pocket once more, not wanting to see the beating of her friend, even if he was in giant, berserk wolf mode.

*He who is in love with life will have it taken from him; and he who has no care for his life in this world will keep it for ever and ever.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Though I as expecting Grunty to unleash another magic attack, that wasn't the case, or at least not yet. Instead she backed up some before disappearing again and right behind her was a brick wall. I wasn't sure if I could stop in time, so the only thing left to do was to go through the wall, or at least that sounded like an option and since it was the first that came to my mind, it was the one I was going to do. Moments before making contact with the wall I turned my upper body and pointed a shoulder at the wall as I readied myself for the initial impact. When I made contact with the wall I had enough force to bust a hole in the wall. After busting through the wall I came to a step and let out a loud howl before I began yelling, " Damn you Grunty! You coward!! Are you to afraid to take me on?! What kind of demon are you?! Iv met females and children with more spine then you!! "

Post WC: 181
Action: Bashing
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:10 pm

[quote="Datorru"]
Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
The fight had been pointless to begin with. The demon was just to strong and experienced for Nagi to beat. All his rage anger and drive to get to Grunty had not been good enough. The fire skill engulfed him and slamed him back into the ground. After he hit the concrete he tried to get up but his body wouldn't move. It was worn out and wouldn't do what he wanted it to. He blamed no one but himself for being so weak. He didnt know that Atilla had been increasing the Demon's power but it didn't matter. He growled once again, and mid growl the world went black and he slipped into unconsciousness. His body detransformed, as a result.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:40 pm

The oni looked onto the man as he dropped back down to the ground after attempting to get up. Shou snickered at the sight, though he wouldn't move in for a kill. The battle had shown to be a little bit of fun for his part, though it wasn't enough to quench his thirst for combat. Nagi was strong, no doubt, but those were powers granted to him by the demon that possessed his body. He slipped a hand into his pocket, taking a glance over his shoulder at the other howling lycan as Grunty had seemed to disappear. He was aware of the technique, having been under the same impression that Lance was now once before. "Ara ara.. she sure does take her sweet time with her fights." The oni stated with a grin spreading across his face. "Well, that's one dog down.. maybe I'll subdue the other one." The words were more to himself than to Atilla, though he was aware of the woman's presence still nestled within his pocket. Taking down each of the lycans seemed fitting enough, since it was they that had tightened the tension between the group, essentially the reason this brawl had begun. Besides that, the woylfs were strong opponents.. that became reason enough.
The fyre demon turned and began to pace towards the area that Lance and Grunty had run off to. Surely the woman would appear soon enough, no doubt using some disastrous technique following that arrival. It didn't seem to matter to him, though, nearing the lone woylf with a steady and gradual walk.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:10 am

The woman stood in the pocket dimension she'd created, the threats of the lycan and the sounds of the parallel battle echoing around, distorted. This was a rip between the worlds, and everything was a color that didn't exist in the natural realm.
She was preparing to drop back in to the real world, it drained her powers a little bit for her to remain here, before she saw her booze collection. The longer she looked at the racks of booze and the packets of various drugs, the more she thought until eventually she decided that there simply wasn't any rush to get back. Maybe the lycan would give up after finding she didn't care to kill him outright. For now, she could take a little vacation. She deserved it after all, this evening had been stressful.
Striding over to one cabinet, she withdrew some speed dust and gently sniffed it, her eyes rolling back in her head as she forgot the outside world. "Aaah..."