Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Good ol Days (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Good ol Days (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Good ol Days (Closed)   The Good ol Days (Closed) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 am

The Good ol Days (Closed) Azrael11
+ The Good ol Days +
Flashback

Azrael lifted his head from his paws and opened his mouth as he let out a long drawn out yawn. As the yawn ended he closed his mouth and glanced around before resting his head once again upon his pawns. Today was one of the days Azrael liked to sit around in Novartis and relax. When ever they didn't need him to do anything this was something he always enjoyed doing. It gave him time to clear his mind and be at peace. Azrael remained there a few more moments before he slowly rose to his feet and began to stretch. " Mmm, that was a good break, now I can get to training. " he said as he began to raise into the air. Though he did spend some of his free time relaxing, he spent the rest, if not the large portion of it training in order to remain strong. Azrael could not afford to become weak for if he was weak then he may lose his position or even his life and these were not something Azrael wished to lose. As he rose into the air, Azrael glanced around for a moment before he began to fly through the air, " Perhaps I can learn something new today. " Azrael said to himself with a nod as he flew through the air, " Yeah! Learn some new magic. ". With his new objective Azrael began to pick up speed as he moved through the air. While flying through the air, Azrael looked down at the scenery below him as it flew by.

Post WC: 265
Total WC: 265
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Good ol Days (Closed)   The Good ol Days (Closed) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:06 pm

+ The Good ol Days +
Flashback

He continued looking at the scenery for a few moments longer before he lifted his gaze and turned his attention to his destination, a temple where he along with others came to hone there abilities and learn new ones from the masters of the temple. As he drew near the temple, Azrael began to slow down until he finally began to descend. While descending Azrael glanced around the area around the temple, " Hmmm. ". He continued to descend until he came to rest upon the ground. After landing, Azrael paused for a moment before he began to move forwards, heading straight for the temple. Before coming to the passage way leading into the temple, Azrael came to a stop for a moment, " I wonder if I should change forms... " Azrael thought to himself after he came to a stop. " What are you doing here Azrael? " someone said as they looked down at Azrael. When Azrael heard the voice he looked up at the person who was speaking to him and smiled, " Ah, Master Fong! I have come to train and learn. " Azrael said as he looked up at the elder man who stood before him. The man chuckled faintly, " As I thought. You are always wishing to learn more and grow stronger. If you wish to learn then change into your human form and I will teach you something. " The man said. Azrael nodded before he closed his eyes. Once he closed his eyes he was engulfed in a soft white light that began to grow as he changed his form.

Post WC: 270
Total WC: 535
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Good ol Days (Closed)   The Good ol Days (Closed) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:51 pm

+ The Good ol Days +
Flashback

When the light began to fade, Azrael stood before the man, now in his human form, fully clothed. Now that he was transformed into his human form, he looks over at his master and nods his head, " I'm ready Master Fong. " The old man gives a nod in response before he begins walking, " Follow me Azrael and I will tell you of the technique you will be learning. ". Azrael began to follow after his master. " Though I know you would like to learn an offensive technique, what I will be teaching you today is not necessarily an offensive technique. It is a technique that could be used for both offense and defense. " As his master began to explain what type of technique he would be learning Azrael first thought that it was going to be some sort of barrier technique. " What I will be teaching you is commonly called Shadow Bind. It is a technique that allows you to stretch your shadow out and attach it to the shadow of someone else. This forms a strong bind and once the shadow's are joined, the one who is effected by the technique is unable to anything unless the caster preforms an action, the one who is bound will mimic the caster's movements. Do you understand Azrael? " he asked as he came to a stop and looked at Azrael. Azrael looked to his master and nodded, " Yes. I understand Master. I am honored you would teach me such a technique. " Azrael said as he bowed his head.

Post WC: 265
Total WC: 795
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Good ol Days (Closed)   The Good ol Days (Closed) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:52 pm

+ The Good ol Days +
Flashback

Upon seeing this his master smiled faintly, " You are always like that Azrael, and I am glad to see you understand the purpose of such a technique. Now, I will teach you a chant that will allow you to use this technique. " Azrael lifted his head and looked to his master once again, " Alright Master. " Azrael fell silent and waited patiently for his master to speak. After a moment of silence Master Fong spoke up, " The chant is 'Stretch and join, bind these two together.' This is the common chant for this technique. Now, I will show you once and then I want to see you try it Azrael. " Azrael nodded his head, " Yes Master, I will do my best. " With the comment, Master Fong began to speak again, " Stretch and join, bind these two together. " He chanted and part of his shadow shot out and connected with Azrael's shadow, once they where connected Master Fong began to step backwards. As Master Fong stepped backwards, Azrael was forced to dot the same. " Wow, I can't break free. " Azrael said as he tried to break the hold the technique had on him. Master Fong released the Shadow Bind, nodding his head, " Indeed. Now, try it once to make sure you are able to do it and then we will practice. ". Azrael nodded and began to speak the chant, " Stretch and join, bind these two together. " He said as he focused and part of his shadow began to move and stretched out to make contact with Master Fong's shadow. When he seen his shadow connect with Master Fong's Azrael grinned as he looked over at his master, however the bind didn't last long before it broke.

Post WC: 300
Total WC: 1095
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Good ol Days (Closed)   The Good ol Days (Closed) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:54 pm

+ The Good ol Days +
Flashback

When Azrael seen the technique fail to hold, he sighed lightly. Out came a hand to rest on Azrael's shoulder as his master spoke, " Do not fret Azrael. It is like any other technique, you must train in order to control it and make it stronger. And that is what we will do right now, we will work on training your new technique so you can learn how to use it so when the time comes, you will be able to use it with out fail. " Azrael had shifted his gaze to Master Fong when he felt the hand come to rest on his shoulder and listened to what Master Fong had to say and Azrael nodded in response, " Yes Master. You are right. If you are ready, I would like to start training right away so I can be proficient with this new technique when I am called to serve again. " he said, hoping Master Fong would agree to train with him right now. A few seconds past before Master Fong responded with a nod, " Alright. But first let us step out side so we do not disturb anything with in the temple. " Azrael nodded, " Yes Master, after you. ". With that, Master Fong began to walk, leading the wall. Azrael fallowed after his master as he began to lead the way. " I am pleased at how hard you train Azrael, you are one who knows that in order to be strong you must train for power is earned, not given, remember that. "

Azrael looked to his master when he spoke and nodded, " Yes master. I know, I train almost every day so I can keep this power I have gained and so that I can gain more power in order to protect and serve. " he said as he followed after his master out of the temple and to a place were they could train together. " That is a virtuous desire Azrael, though you seek power, you seek it for the right reasons, to protect thous who are weak and unable to protect themselves and serve the greater good. I am proud you hold these morals high. Now, if you are ready, we can begin training. How about you start with preforming the technique and attempting to bind me in place? " Master Fong said as he came to as top and looked to Azrael. Azrael looked to his master and nodded with a faint smile, " Yes. It would be pointless if I could not bind someone in place, that is the point of the technique, is it not? " Master Fong nodded, " Indeed. Now, when you preform the technique try to focus on binding and maintaining that bind. " Azrael nodded his head once again at what his master had to say, with out another word, Azrael began to focus and speak the chant " Stretch and join, bind these two together. ". With the chant, a bit of Azrael's shadow began to move stretching out to Master Fong's shadow and connecting with it.

Once his shadow made contact with his master's Azrael began to focus on keeping the two shadow's connected and keeping the bind. For the moment, Master Fong remained still and watched his student as he preformed the Shadow Bind and then focus on holding the bind. After a few moments of focusing and holding the bind, Azrael got a little cocky and decided to try what Master Fong had done when he showed him the bind. Azrael decided he was going to try and make Master Fong move with his own actions so he began to move his leg in an attempt to make Master Fong's leg move as well. Seconds after Azrael began to move his leg the bind broke and his shadow returned to normal. When this happened, Master Fong sighed, " You are getting ahead of your self Azrael. First you must learn how to hold the bind. After you have done that, then you can begin manipulating the one who is bound. If you try to skip a step you are only going to hurt your self in the end. So, try once again and this time only focus on holding the bind, alright Azrael? " Azrael looked down as he nodded his head, " I'm sorry about that Master. It is as you said, I tried to get ahead of myself... I over estimated my capabilities. Thank you for allowing me to continue to practice with you. " As Azrael finished speaking, he bowed forwards slightly before standing back up and getting ready to attempt the spell once again.

" Stretch and join, bind these two together. " Azrael chanted once again and a part of his shadow moved out once more, stretching out and making contact with Master Fong's shadow. Once his shadow had made contact with Master Fong's shadow Azrael began to focus on holding the bind. Master Fong nodded as he watched Azrael, " Good. Continue to focus and make the bond stronger. If it is too weak you wont be able to hold it, just like before. And if you cant hold it then you may have a problem. " Azrael nodded and focused harder on the bind. He knew what Master Fong meant by might be in trouble. If he was in combat and used this technique and couldn't hold the bind then the foe he was attempting to hold would get free and strike out at him. That was something Azrael couldn't afford and didn't want to happen. Azrael once again spoke the chant for the technique, " Stretch and join, bind these two together. ". After the chant, a part of Azrael's shadow began to move away from the main body of shadow and connected with Master Fong's shadow like before. Once his shadow had made contact with Master Fong's Azrael began to once again focus on holding the bind, though this time he didn't try to make his master move like he had done before, he simply focused on holding the bind. As he focused, Azrael glanced down at the shadow connected him and Master Fong.

As he looked down at the shadow connecting him and his master something happened. While he wasn't paying attention Master Fong focused and broke the bind, sending the part of Azrael's shadow that connected them back to his shadow. When Azrael seen the bind broken he lifted his gaze and looked to his master, " What happened? " He asked while looking at his master. Master Fong chuckled faintly, " I broke the bind. ". Azrael remained silent for a moment as he looked at his master and then finally spoke up, " You broke it? " Master Fong nodded, " Indeed. I broke the bond, you can call it part of your training. " Azrael sighed lightly, " Oh. You didn't say anything about doing that. ". Another chuckle escaped Master Fong before he spoke up again, " Indeed, but does an enemy ever say what they are doing while in battle? I think not, so why should I? If you want, we can stop here. " Azrael knew Master Fong was right, and he wasn't about to give up. Shaking his head he began to focus once again and with out answering Master Fong, he uttered the chant " Stretch and join, bind these two together. ". After the chant a bit of his shadow moved out and connected with Master Fong's as it had done before. " Good. I am glad to see you are unwilling to give up, as expected with you Azrael. " Master Fong said after Azrael had reestablished the bind.

Azrael nodded to his masters comment, " Thank you Master. " Azrael said as he began to focus on holding the bind with his master's shadow. " Good. Very good. Keep it up and you may be ready to attempt to make me move Azrael. " Master Fong said as he watched his student. When Azrael heard his master's comments a lights mile took root on his face as he nodded, " Alright Master. When you think I am ready I will try it again. " Azrael said, keeping his gaze fixed on Master Fong as he continued focusing on the bind. A few moments of silence passed between the two before Master Fong spoke up once again, " Alright Azrael. I believe you are ready to try to make me move. However, it isn't wise to start with making me move to much, you should try something simple. First make my arm move around, alright? " Azrael nodded to what his master had to say, " Yes Master. I will do as you say and not get ahead of myself again. " Azrael fell silent and took a moment before he began to move his arm, slowly at first. As Azrael began to move his arm, Master Fong's arm began to move, mimicking the action Azrael was doing. When he seen this Azrael's smile grew as he slowly moved his arm up and down and watched as Master Fong's arm moved the same way he was moving his arm.

While moving his arm, Azrael lost focus and the shadow that bound the two together disconnected and Master Fong was able to move his arm on his own. When Master Fong's arm was no longer moving like his, Azrael glanced down and sighed light at seeing the connection was broken. " Very good Azrael. You were able to move my arm as I had instructed. Do not worry about the bind breaking, it is common when you are first learning how to use the technique, with time you will become a master of the Shadow Bind. Now, if you wish, we can take a short break to allow your energy to recover, or if you feel like you can continue, then we can continue with your training. " Master Fong said as he watched Azrael. Azrael looked at his master for a moment before he lifted his gaze skyward as he thought on what his master had said. While Azrael thought on the question, Master Fong remained silent as he waited an answer from his student. Azrael remained in silence for a few more moments as he tossed the idea around in his head until he finally had an answer for his master's question. " I am able to continue training Master, so I would like to continue training. " as he finished speaking he brought his gaze down from the sky and looked to his master. " Very well Azrael. We can continue your training when you are ready. " he said with a light nod.

Azrael nodded and began to speak, " Stretch and join, bind these two together. " he chanted, conjuring up the spell he wished to cast. After the chant his shadow moved out to Master Fong's and made contact with it binding the two together. When the connection was made, Azrael nodded his head once again and began to focus on the bind. He continued to focus on the bind for a few moments before he decided it was time once again to try and make Master Fong move, though like his master said, he wasn't going to try to make all of him move right now. Azrael slowly began to move his arm as he had done a moment ago. When he began moving his arm, Master Fong's arm began to move as well. " Good Azrael, now, why don't you try and move the other one as well and see if you can move them together. " Master Fong said, issuing a light challenge to his student. Azrael nodded, " Alright Master. ", accepting the challenge from his master he began to move his other arm as well. When he began moving his other arm, Master Fong's free arm began moving as well. Once he had his master's other arm moving he began to move both around some as he watched his master's arms move just as his. " Good Azrael. You are a bright student, you have mastered the concept of the technique. " When he heard his masters words, Azrael released the bind and bowed, " Thank you Master. " With the bind broke, Master Fong steps forwards and pats Azrael on the shoulder, " You are welcome Azrael, now, run along and don't forget what you have learned today. " Azrael nodded, " Yes Master. " he said before he turned and began walking away.

Total WC: 2113
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: The Good ol Days (Closed)   The Good ol Days (Closed) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good ol Days (Closed)   The Good ol Days (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good ol Days (Closed)
Page 1 of 1