Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

These Days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

These Days Empty
PostSubject: These Days   These Days EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:41 am

These Days BeatH2H
These Days
- - - - - - - - - -
A loud groan escapes Beat as his alarm clock goes off, waking him from his slumber. Seconds later Beat rolls onto his side and reaches over, hitting his alarm a few times before he managed to hit the off button. Once his alarm was off he falls back onto his bed and groans again as he looks up at the ceiling " Forgot to turn that thing off... ". Beat lay there, looking up at the ceiling of his room a bit longer before he rolled back onto his side and tried to go back to sleep. It wasn't long before knocking came from his bedroom door. Having just started to go back to sleep, Beat was awoken again. Rolling onto his back again he looked over at his door " Go away. " he exclaimed as he looked at the door. Another knock came from his door " Hey bro, get your lazy butt up. I know its the weekend but your not gonna sleep all day like you always do. " a muffled voice said from the other side of the door. Beat lifted his head and looked at his door. With a sigh, he rolled over and buried his head into his pillow, trying to go back to sleep. There was a brief silent pause before more knocking came from his door. Quickly rolling over, Beat grabbed one of his pillows and threw it at the door " Ill be out in a bit. " He said with a grumble. After that, the knocking fell silent and there was silence in his room.
Beat lay there, looking at the ceiling again before he finally slipped out of bed and left his room, heading to the kitchen. Beat found his younger sister sitting in the living room watching tv, no doubt it was her who knocked as there mother was already gone to work and she was the only one in the house... After making his way to the kitchen, Beat fixed himself a bowl of cereal before he sat down and began to eat. As he sat there eating, his sister came into the kitchen " Hey Brandon. Do you wanna go to the mall or somethin? It gets boring sitting in the house all day. " She said as she looked at him. Beat sat there, taking the last bite of his cereal before he lifted his head and looked at his little sister " Eh.. I don't know what I'm gonna do today lil sis... Probably head out and skate around. " As he finished, Beat stood and picked up his bowl and put it in the sink. " Alright. Ill go with you then, maybe we can go look around at some shops or somethin. " She said, looking to Beat with hopeful eyes. Beat looked at her for a moment before letting out a sigh " Maybe, We'll see about that. " He said as he left the kitchen, heading back to his room.
Once he was in his room, he began to get dressed. After getting dressed, Beat left his room and found his sister sitting on the couch watching tv. He looked at her " If your going lets go. " He said, heading to the front door. She jumped up and followed after him. After leaving the apartment, Beat locked up before leading them out of the building. " So, What are we gonna do bro? " He said, looking to Beat. He gave a light shrug as he dropped his skate board onto the ground " Like I said. Ride around and look for something to do. " Beat said as he placed a foot on his skate board. " Alright. " his sister said as she walked over to a bike rack and unchained her bike before pulling it out of the rack and climbing onto it " Lead the way. ". Beat nodded and pushed off with his foot on the ground, pushing off a bit more to gain more speed before placing his foot onto his skate board. His sister began to peddle her bike, riding along side Beat. Beat pushed off a bit more, swerving from side to side as he road down the side walk. After getting a bit more speed, Beat crouched down a bit before he ollied up onto a bench, riding along it before he jumped back to the ground " So. You wanted to go window shopping. What do you think you're gonna get somethin? " He said, glancing back at his sister. She gave Beat a shrug as she road down the side walk " I don't know. "
Beat nodded " I see. Well MAYBE we will go to the Umbrella Shopping Center. " Beat brought his foot down and planted it on the side walk to come to a quick stop as they came to a cross walk, his sister putting on the breaks and coming to a stop as well. Beat sighed lightly as he waited for the signal to walk " Maybe we can go get something to eat there too. " Once the light changed, Beat pushed off with his foot and began to ride across the street, his sister following after him " What about The Ramen Booth? We could go have some nice ramen or maybe a rice bowl. Doesn't that sound great? " She asked as she peddled along after Beat. Beat sighed, using his foot to gain more speed, his little sister knew his weakness for the good foods and she often used that against him to get good food as well " Maybe. " Beat said, offering an answer of indecision, though he would like to go have some ramen, he wanted to mess around with her some. " Aww come on bro. Some nice juicy ramen would hit the spot. ". Beat chuckled lightly as he shrugged.
- - - - - - - - - -
» Total WC: 986
» EXP: 986
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

These Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Days   These Days EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:40 pm

These Days BeatH2H
These Days
- - - - - - - - - -
As Beat went down the side walk, he looked at the time on his watch and grumbled lightly " Friggin alarm and little sister.. Today was suppose to be a sleep in day... " " Whats that bro? I couldn't hear you. " Beat heard from his little sister. He shook his head " Nothin. We got like a few hours to fill before lunch time... " " Good. Lets go to the shopping center and check things out. " She replied to his statement, catching up with him. " Ugh... Fine we will go to the shopping center just stop your cryin. " Beat said, giving into his little sisters demands " BUT, you gotta stick with me and we aren't gonna look at any girly stuff. " " What? No way! I'm not giving into your demands. If we stick with what you wanna look at. We will be looking at video games and guy stuff. " She said as she looked at Beat. " At least its not girl stuff. And, everyone listens to music.. " Beat said as he glanced to his sister. " How about you wait out side while I go in and look at cloths? That sounds like a sweet deal doesn't it bro? " She said. Beat signed " Maybe.. " He mumbled as he went down the side walk.
Beat lead the way to the Umbrella Shopping Center. Coming to a stop he looked to his sister as she pumped her arms in the air " I win. We went to the shopping center like I planed. " She exclaimed. Beat sighed " Your making a scene. And you said I act like a child.. Beat reached up and adjusted his cap before he kicked down onto the back of his skate board, knocking it into the air before he caught it " Alright. Tie your bike up and legs head inside. " Beats sister nodded and put her bike in a bike rack before she chained it up and followed after Beat as he walked into the shopping center " Alright. We are gonna go to the music first and the girl stuff comes last. " He said as he looked over at his sister. " Fine. " She said, folding her arms over her chest as if she was pouting. Beat nodded and began to walk, leading them to a shop that sold music related goods. Once there, Beat made his way to a section he liked, letting his sister go to her own. He started to rummage threw CD's, checking out the new stuff. After finding one he wanted to listen to, Beat put on some headphones and selected a sample track before he began to listen to it.
Beat staid in the music store for a while before he decided to go check something else out. Beat put down a CD and stepped away from the rack he was looking at and made his way to where his little sister was " Hey. Come one. Time to go look at some video games. " She put her CD down and looked at Beat and nodded " Fine. But after that I'm going to go look at some cloths. " Beat nodded and left the music shop, his sister following after him. Beat lead the way to a video game store and stepped inside smiling. Once in the store, Beat went about looking at video games much like he did in the music store. It wasn't long before Beat's stomach began growling. Beat signed as he put the game he was looking at down and patted his stomach " Alright. Time to eat. " Beat said to himself before he found his sister and left the shop. " After we have some lunch you can go look at cloths, alright? " Beat said as he looked at his sister, knowing she would bring up looking at cloths any time now. " Alright. " She said, looking to Beat. He nodded and took them to the food court before getting some lunch. Beat sat down with his sister after getting the food and began to eat.
After lunch, Beat followed after his sister as she lead the way from clothing store to clothing store, each time Beat waited out side while his sister went in and looked at cloths. Beat signed as he leaned against the wall next to the door, watching others as they went about there business in the shopping center " It always takes forever when chicks look at cloths. " Beat grumbled a bit more before he hard a voice speak to him. " Ok bro. We can go now, they didn't have anything I liked. " Beat nodded as he looked at his sister " Ok. Lets go then. " He said and started walking, leading his sister away from the clothing store. " So bro, where are we going now? " Beat's sister asked as she followed after him. " Not sure, thinking about loafin around again, but I'm not sure. " He said as he continued walking. Beat lead the way back out of the shopping center and came to a stop at the bike rack. Dropping his skate board onto the ground, Beat placed a foot on it as he waited for his sister. Having followed after Beat, his sister went to her bike and unchained it before pulling it out of the rack before climbing onto it. " Ready? " Beat asked as he looked over at his sister. She looked at him and nodded " Yeah. " Beat nodded " Race ya! " He said as he pushed off a few times to gain speed before firmly planting both feet onto his skate board.
- - - - - - - - - -
» Total WC: 962
» EXP: 962
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

These Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Days   These Days EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:41 pm

These Days BeatH2H
These Days
- - - - - - - - - -
Beat chuckled as he raced down the street, his sister quickly following after him on her bike. Beat pushed off a few more times to keep his speed up as he zoomed along the side walk swerving around people that where walking. Beat looked over his shoulder for a moment, spotting his sister who was quickly catching up with him " Stupid bikes they cheat. " He said as he worked on picking up more speed. Beat leaned to the side as he turned his skate board and quickly turned around a corner before he started down the side walk again. It wasn't long before his sister came up and pasted him, waving to him as she rode by. Beat let out a sound of annoyance as he worked on catching up with his sister. It didn't take long for Beat to catch up with his sister as she was forced to stop at a cross walk and forced to wait. Beat rolled up next to her " You cheated. ". His sister looked at him and laughed " No I didn't. I'm on a bike so I cant cheat. ". Beat shook his head lightly as he looked away " Still cheated.... " He mumbled lightly as he watched the cars. " Come on bro. " Beat heard, slowly he shifted his attention away from what he was looking at to find his sister, along with others, were already crossing the street. Beat nodded and pushed off with his food and road across the cross walk to the other side of the street. " So bro, what are we gonna do now? I don't want to ride around all day, that gets boring. "
Beat's sister said as she looked to him. He shrugged faintly " I'm not sure. That was kind of the plan. Maybe check out some hot chicks. " His sister reached over and punched him in the shoulder " That's dumb bro and messed up. If that's all your going to do I'm going to go home. " She said as she rode down the side walk. Beat looked at her and nodded with a light sigh " Alright. I guess I gotta walk you home since you cry when I don't. " He ended his sentence with a smile as he pushed off with his free foot to get some speed up, moving away from his sister before she could retaliate at his comment. Beat chuckled as he skate down the side walk, his sister following after him. As Beat went down the side walk his sister caught up to him and followed at his side as he lead the way back to there apartment.
- - - - - - - - - -
» Total WC: 450
» EXP: 450
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

These Days Empty