Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Summer Days Empty
PostSubject: Summer Days   Summer Days EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:51 am

Summer Days NatsukiKugaPBI

Clean, clean, sweep, sweep…
I move around through the house picking up things and cleaning hear and there as I do the laundry. Miss. Asakano was letting me stay in her home so the less I can do is try to keep things picked up for her… and housekeeping was not something I normally do when I was living by myself. But this saves Seiki some work and lets him study for his exams more… If we can keep off each other long enough to study… Boys, they are all play and no work. I pull the cloths from the washer and put them into the laundry basket. It’s a nice clear day out so I thought I would hang them out on the line to dry. Picking up the basket as I hum to myself. I walk out the back door and into the back yard. “Shouldn’t you be studying? Or do you think you’ll pass your exams and have time to hop around in the back yard?” With a grin on my face, I tease Seiki as I come to the cloths line. I really didn’t mind him working on his Martial Arts. He is rather good at it but I’m still worried about him getting into the University. I really didn’t want to me going by myself.

WC:220
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Summer Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Days   Summer Days EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:17 am

Summer Days Seikibanner
"Kee-yah!" I extert out with a straight punch with my body in horse stance meaning my feet were just beyond shoulders width in a crouched position as if sitting. I stand within the mid length blades of grass in our small back yard that was surrounded by a wooden fence. It wasn't much; it was a rectangular area that I kept trimmed beyond the elevated cement porch of the house that I kept groomed. Sometimes, my mother would come out here to sit on the porch and drink tea and often times I would use it as a place to practice my martial arts now that I've gotten back into it and school was letting out. I rise out of horse stance and turn to the side. My body rotates as my foot extends out in a reverse roundhouse kick. My body elevates slightly into the air as my kicking leg tucks under me and the other leg extends out swinging through the air in a kick before both feet come to the ground and I reset my stance. I hear Natsuki as she comes out and speaks to me. Pausing, I stand up straight and turn to her, my white gi pants slightly damp with sweat with no covering over my glistening upper body. I wore no shoes. My abs were tight as large rolls of quarters since I had been working on my training more and more these days. "Studying," I say with a smile, "that doesn't seem fun at all." I knew that she was right and that I could use the time to study, "I see you're working hard. Thanks for helping out." 278
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Summer Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Days   Summer Days EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:02 am

Staring at his sweating body with well formed chest and abs that I could use for a wish board… I didn’t hear a word Seiki just said. I just stand there holding the basket in my arms with my mouth slightly open for a few moments before I realized he had thanked me for helping out. My cheeks turn blush and my head turns slightly way from him with my eyes still fix on his body. “Umm yeah… Well I am mooching off of you and your mom staying here so it is the less I can do.” After setting down the basket, I pull a sheet from it and toss it over the line. “You… look rather nice like all buff like that…” A slight grin comes to my lips as I straighten out the sheet. “What was that you was just doing called?” Other then seeing to hot guys going each other like they away going to kill each other, I really wasn’t into the martial arts thing. Seiki seems to love doing it so much I try to learn a little about it because watching a sport with out knowing what was going on is like watching water boil.

WC:202/242
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Summer Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Days   Summer Days EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:16 am

Summer Days Seikibanner
Oblivious to the stares, I approach closer as I pass by her and reach down for a folded towel which was sat on the porch. I lift up and begin to wipe my hair and neck with it as I look back to her and smile, "it's not mooching, you do a lot of work around here." The tone in that phrase is teasing and referring to things better insinuated but not said. Turning, I watch as she begins to hand clothing on the line. Answering the question, I begin to ramble, "well, it's mixed martial arts in what I've picked up in studying this far. A lot of times, one style will have a move that I can link into another, so I don't have a name for it. I guess if you were to call it anything, it would be a round house into a flying roundhouse. It's not a move I would use in a fight against someone good, but it's flashy and that's a part of why I like doing moves like that." With a grin, I lift the towel up and place it over my shoulders, looping it around my neck and holding both ends with my hands as I continue to watch her speaking, "who knows, I might just make up my own style one day!" 222

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Summer Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Days   Summer Days EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:10 am

Watching him wipe the sweat from his hair and neck, I’m force to bit my lip. That asshole… he’s standing over the teasing me looking all hot over there like he is Dr. Love. Only hearing half of what he said I answer back. “Oh that’s nice. You’ll be like the next Bruce Lee.” I undo a few of my top buttons of the white shirt so my boobies are showing a little. “Or Jackie Chan! You can star in your own movies and stuff!” I undo a few of the low buttons before flapping my shirt. “I sure is hot out here today…” I pull up the low end of my shirt and tie it into a not so that my waist is showing. Surely he’ll have to notice that! I snicker to myself inside my mind. If only there was a water holes…. Wait do I have a bra on today? I was really bad about not putting one on while I was at home. Mrs. Asakano has pointed out a few times but Seiki seems to be oblivious to the fact that I’m not wearing one most of the time. Most boys would notice something like that right off the bat but not Seiki or maybe he just act like he doesn’t notice so I’ll do it more…. Mrs. Asakano seems to think he just doesn’t see it, which gives us both a good laugh.

WC: 238/680
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Summer Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Days   Summer Days EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:18 am

Summer Days Seikibanner
My gaze shifts up as I think about her words as she starts to get more comfortable. Looking across the clouds in the sky I think about that for a moment. “Being the next Bruce Lee has a nice ring to it,” I murmur aloud in my thoughts, “but I would rather be the first Asakano Seiki! Jackie Chan is too playful for me, so I would have to be the Jet Li if we were in a movie together.” With a nod, I confirm to myself that the facts seemed about right before my gaze lowers back to Natsuki as she comments that it was hot. “Hot?...” I say to myself gazing around in general as I get a bearing of the temperature. I was naturally sweating because of the workout, but after she mentions it, I nod, “you’re right. If you want, I can help you with that?” I figured she wanted to get inside ASAP to escape the heat. When my gaze finally comes back to her, it shifts down a bit as I notice her cleavage and waist. My cheeks blush a little, but I attempt to hide it. “Yeah…” I continue, “I guess it is a bit hot out here…” She didn’t look like she was wearing a bra, which meant that I could access it directly if I just walked up and hugged her from behind… but I couldn’t just do that. It wasn’t proper. 241

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Summer Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Days   Summer Days EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:34 am

Looking up at Seiki when he asks if I wanted him to help. Noticing attempt to hide the blush, “No that is ok I don’t mind. You go on with what you were doing. It isn’t going to hurt me to get a little sweaty.” I smile after answering his question, then I bend over, keeping my back straight so my butt would stick out in my short shorts, to reach into the basket and I pull out anther sheet. The cross on the beaded nickels dangles between my breasts, that where clearly seen, for a moment before I rise up to toss the sheet over the line. “Jet Li is good but I think Jackie Chan is funny. You know he was in a few of Bruce Lee’s movies a stuntman. Jet Li is a good serious martial arts actor though and he has done some good movies.” My hands run along the sheet as I smooth it out.

WC:160/840
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Summer Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Days   Summer Days EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:54 am

Summer Days Seikibanner
I nod and stand there for a moment as she rejects my attempt to help out and allows me to continue what I was doing. Looking over her, I watch as she bends over while reaching for things. At that moment, something in me said, ‘jump on it!’ but I had to compose myself and show reserve. Internally I think ‘it’s okay. I’m not a rabbit,’ but the comparison to a rabbit creates a mental image of me mounting Natsuki from behind in her current position. I did feel that our walls were high enough so that our immediate neighbors would not notice. There weren’t many two story houses around this area, so it would have to be a stretch to view us from afar. With the blush continuing, I push the thought out of my head and decide to step back, drop to the ground and do some push ups to get my mind off of it. I count in my head, “one, two, one two” as I begin the push ups with my body lateral to the grassy floor beneath me, the tips of grass pressing against my body as I lower and move back up. As she talks, I agree while pushing up and down, “yeah, he does have skills. We’ll have to watch some kung fu movies later!... one and two…” 225

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Summer Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Days   Summer Days EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:48 am

“Oh that sounds like fun! What mo…v…ie…” I turn my head around as I start to speak but stop when my attention is drawn to his muscles as he does push up. The thought of getting naked, putting on a cowboy hat, grabbing a ride cop and jumping on his back crosses my mind for a more then I realized that I could do a baseball slide right under him and get a quickly while he’s working out would be something we would both enjoy…. I shake my head slightly as go back to putting the cloths on the line and I try to push the thoughts out of my head. There is something wrong with me I never had these types of thoughts before and now I can’t seem to get them out of my head. I’ve become a pervert! Or maybe it is just a passing this that will go way. Like when you get a game you play it a whole lot and then you stop playing it less and less…. But I didn’t want to get tried of it I liked playing around with Seiki…. Maybe we just need to find something we can do together.
I look back at him for a moment before saying anything. “Hey Seiki… you think you can teach me some kung fu or whatever it is?”

WC:226/1066