Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Price of Freedom [Fin]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The Price of Freedom [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: The Price of Freedom [Fin]   The Price of Freedom [Fin] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 pm

The creature seemed to be awake and breathing shallowly, it's exhales hisses of hatred. Grunty ignored its attitude for now. Now, she sorely wanted the creature to live, if only because its death would be a reprieve from the miserable life she intended to give it for simply being as it was. The tiger crossed her mind, as it had leaped into the blast as she might imagine a deer leaping before an oncoming pair of headlights. Perhaps the incident will have taught it some manners.
She rose and dusted herself off. The thing was alive, but barely, and she would need to get it some medical attention and perhaps some booze to take its little lizard brain off of the pain of the burns she'd given it.

Words: 127/127
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Freedom [Fin]   The Price of Freedom [Fin] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 am

The Price of Freedom [Fin] Kaza_01
The tiger had flicked its ear and moved back towards me actually following my commands. I healed the not so little thing as best I could, taking about the burns and pain with a few mutterings. "Heaven's light shine down upon and heal this cat." Now that was the first time I had ever healed an animal. "Are you alrigight, spirit. Is there anything I can do for you?" I hug the tiger, no longer a cub, and he licked my face. Maybe the tainted wasn't so bad that I couldn't turn this tiger into a champion of good. I looked back to the woman and waited to see what she would do with the large chicken.
The Price of Freedom [Fin] Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Sorreh for teh brevity ^ ^'   The Price of Freedom [Fin] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:37 am

Turning, she noted the warmth that had grown between her friend and the feline and gave a crooked smirk in their direction. A large cat might be useful. She looked in the air for a moment, seeming to recall something. Namely the last time she'd gotten laid it was with a demon whose beast form was that of a large cat... or was that the time before last? Who could know?
Stooping, she lifted the weighty creature and slung one of its wings over her back, dragging the large carcass over to the woman. "Ye think ye could heal this up, eh? Or we need to go into town?"

Words: 108/235
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Freedom [Fin]   The Price of Freedom [Fin] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:41 pm

As she brings the creature to me I raise an eyebrow. "Why would I heal it. It will just try and eat us again." But I shrug and start to heal the thing anyways. If it did she could handle it, I was fairly certain. A white light glowed as I repeated the same phrase and the thing began to heal. Soon it would wake back up. I took a nice step back so that I would not be in the line of fire. "there you go. " I watch the thing ready to try and subdue it again if needed.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Freedom [Fin]   The Price of Freedom [Fin] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:29 pm

The woman lets the creature stand back on its own two feet again and it stood there unsteadily, gaining its strength back and lashing its tail about like some great, feathered tree trunk.
It hissed and studied the two women with cold hatred, but made no move to attack.
Grunty smiled, seeming satisfied and hopped onto its back. The thing seemed to resent the gesture but, respecting the great strength of the one who mounted it. The hisses in its breath never died.
Grunty casually withdrew another bottle from her coat and inverted it over her face. "Eh. Where to now, Princess?" she said, as though mounting a creature who so obviously wanted to kill her was as safe as a stroll in the park.

Words: 122/357
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Freedom [Fin]   The Price of Freedom [Fin] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 pm

Well that was one way to tame a beast, I guess. When she asks the question I just shrug and sigh. Looking about at the scorched earth, I offer, "There is still peaches if you are hungry. If you also want to know where to find more of your kind, from the future I mean. "I glance at her clothing looking her over from head to toe. "Well then I would suggest that you head west. I met a few more people from the future that way. They are dressed in strange clothes just like you are. There is also a village close to here towards the south. But I must be heading back to meet my brother. I thank you for your company and help in defeating this bird." I pat the tiger on the head and smile warmly. "The inn in town has some really good food as well. Just dont let them know you are a spirit. They would not care if you are good or evil. The barely tolerate us with magical powers."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Freedom [Fin]   The Price of Freedom [Fin] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:07 am

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Freedom [Fin]   The Price of Freedom [Fin] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Price of Freedom [Fin]
Page 1 of 1