Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Beast Awakens (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A New Beast Awakens (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A New Beast Awakens (Closed)   A New Beast Awakens (Closed) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:29 pm

A New Beast Awakens (Closed) Novak_10
+ A New Beast Awakens +
Flashback
With a light sigh, I lift my head from my front paws and glance around for a moment before closing my eye and lowering my head again. When I had changed into a human form, I had feared that I had lost the ability to transform into a yokai, but I had discovered that I had gained another transformation aside from my human transformation, this one was stronger then my yokai form so I thought of it as being better then my yokai form. After a few moments of keeping my head down I opened my eye and lifted my head once again as I rose to my feet. Having grown tired of simply laying down and resting, I decided I need to get back to my fighting so I can get stronger. Letting out a yawn I arched my back before stretching. As I stretched I could hear my back as it popped. After a brief stretch I began to walk forwards and made my way into the woods, now starting my search for something to fight. While moving through the woods I shift my head from side to side as I glance around at the forest around me. As I glance around I begin to search out the pressure of strong demons in the area. I could feel there were some weak demons around me but nothing to strong yet. Since I haven't found anything strong to fight I continue moving through the woods at a slow pace as I search for a strong spiritual pressure. As something finally comes up that feels stronger then the rest of the demons I had been sensing I pause for a moment and glance in the direction I feel the strong pressure. As I gaze off in the direction of the new signature a grin begins to take form on my muzzle, now I can go and fight something.

I began to move once again, changing direction and heading straight for the new signature. I quickly shifted gears and moved into a spring through the forest, dodging around threes and over obstacles. As I come upon the source of the signature I begin to slow down an when the creature finally comes into view I slow to a stop and gaze over at the demon. When the goblin demon noticed Nova it paused for a moment and looked at him for a moment before he banged his sword on his shield before charging straight for Nova. It would seam this demon didn't want to waste any time getting into a fight, that was good to know, I didn't want to waste any time either. I joined in the charge, dashing straight for the goblin as it came at me, however before coming to the beast I leap into the air and jump over the goblin. After jumping over the goblin I quickly turned and jumped forwards, at the back of the goblin and lashed out with a paw, slashing across the goblins back. As the goblin gets hit across the back, it lifts its head and cries out in pain before it begins to turn to face Nova. After the hit, I took a step back and watched the goblin, growling at the beast. The goblin looked at the growling wolf demon and banged its shield once again before it let out a battle cry as it charged Nova once again. As the goblin came at me once again I jumped forwards, this time going to pounce on the goblin and take it to the ground. As Nova came in at the goblin, it brought its shield up and used it to hold the demon wolf at bay as it came down onto the goblin. As I hit the goblin's shield I snapped at him as I began to growl more. The goblin smirked as he held the demon wolf at bay and he pushed back with his shield, pushing the demon wolf back before he quickly used his shield to shield bash the demon wolf. When the goblin bashed me with his shield I pulled back, taking a few steps back away from the goblin as I began to growl at it more.

" Whats the matter demon? Having a hard time? " the goblin taunted as it watched demon wolf, waiting on the next attack. I growled more at the goblins comment before I dashed forward once again. Again as I came closer I jumped over the goblin and as I landed behind it I shifted and jumped onto its back, sinking my claws into its shoulders as I bite down onto the side of its neck. As the demon wolf sank its claws into his shoulders and bite down onto his neck, the goblin let out another cry of pain as he began to struggle to get free from the demon wolf's grasp. I held onto the goblin a moment longer before I jerked back with my head as I released the goblin, ripping some flesh and meat from the side of his neck before I fell back onto all fours and looked at the goblin, letting the meat and flesh fall from my mouth. After Nova had released him, the goblin took a couple steps forwards as it dropped its sword and reached up to the side of his neck where Nova had bit him. The goblin let forth one last battle cry before it fell to its knees then slumped over face first onto the ground as it died. I looked at the goblin now that it had finally died and sighed lightly, it wasn't exactly as challenging as I had hoped it would be.. Now I had to go and find something else to fight. I looked down at the goblin for a moment longer before I began to turn my gaze away as I shifted, now that it was dead I needed to find something else, something stronger then it or at least a group of them to fight with now.

That changed when a loud roar came from the forest and seconds later a large ogre came out and looked over at Nova. When I heard the roar I glanced in the direction of it and as the large demon came out of the woods I looked over him for a moment. I could feel the pressure from the demon and it felt like he is strong. I wasted no time in launching into a head on charge straight for the large demon. The ogre watched Nova as he began to charge and he held his ground. As I came up to the ogre I jumped into the air, flying at the ogre. When Nova came closer to the ogre in the air, he reached out and grabbed the wolf demon with both hands and began to squeeze him. As the ogre began to squeeze me I began to wiggle around in his grasp, letting out a howl of pain as I tried to claw at his hands. The ogre chuckled as he continued squeezing the wolf demon in his hands. I tried in vain to get free from the ogres grasp but with each passing moment the pain from the ogres squeezing continued to grow. As the ogre continued squeezing Nova the sound of bones cracking began to emanate from the demon wolf. As he heard the sounds of cracking bones, the ogre chuckled even more as he released one hand from Nova and slung him through the air. I could hear the sound of cracking bones and knew if I didn't do something this demon was going to crush me. When he threw me I was relieved, a bit at least... Before I could regain my focus and fly I hit the ground hard and rolled across the ground before coming to a stop laying on my side.

Now it felt like every part of my body hurt as I lay on the ground, panting lightly. After throwing the wolf demon away the ogre begins to walk towards where he had came to rest, chuckling lightly. I could hear the ogre as he began to advance towards me and knew I had to do something so I began to climb to my feet. With each muscle that moved I hurt more but I managed to climb back to my feet to face the ogre in its advance. As I stood to face the ogre, I could feel a burning inside my chest that began to grow stronger. When I first felt the feeling I took a few steps back, wondering what was going on. The burning feeling continued to grow and quickly began to effect me, sending waves of pain through me. The pain became so strong so fast that it felt crippling. The ogre continued to advance towards the wolf demon. As the pain group I felt as if I could no longer stand and fell to the ground as I began to whimper lightly. As the pain continued growing with in Nova a dark light began to build around him, growling larger and larger. When the ogre seen the light building around Nova he stopped in his tracks and watched what was going on. As the light began to form I closed my eyes though the pain was great and it began to feel as if I am being ripped apart. As the feeling of being ripped apart grew stronger, I opened my mouth to let out a cry of pain but nothing came out as I became bathed in silence and a dark light. Out of the darkness stepped a figure. As the figure came out of the darkness I looked at it and noticed it was a male with white hair. Though he felt familiar I didn't know from where, I had never seen this person before. The figure came to a stop in front of Nova and brought a hand up, reaching out and placing his hand on Nova's cheek, " You cannot die. So, I give you a new power to help you destroy. " The figure said. I looked at the figure as he spoke to me and though I was moving my mouth to speak to him, nothing still came out and I couldn't help but wonder what he is talking about. " Now you have the power, do not let anything stand in your way. " the figure said before he withdrew his hand and began to step back until he disappeared into the darkness. I didn't realize it until now but the pain that had been rushing through my body had faded away, though now I felt different, but I'm not exactly sure what is going on, what did the figure mean by what he had said. The light that had covered Nova began to fade away and as it did it revealed something different then what was on the ground last time. As the light faded and I came back to reality I felt no pain from any of my injuries on top of feeling different. When the light faded and the ogre seen Nova it took a few steps back as it seen the new form Nova possessed. I seen the ogre step back and at first I wondered what was going on but as I stepped forwards to close the gap, I realized I was no longer on all fours. That is when I glanced down and came to realize that I no longer looked like a wolf, instead I appeared as if I have changed into something a bit different. I brought a hand up and looked at it and it looked different, not human, but somewhat human at the same time. I had hands like my human form but I also had claws on the end of my fingers and my hands are rather furry and look some what canine in a way but still human too. For some reason this form felt familiar. I fixed my gaze on the ogre as I began to grin, so this is what the figure meant, this new power. Looking away from the ogre, I lifted my head to the sky and let forth a loud howl. I kept the howl up for a few seconds before I fell silent. The ogre wasn't sure about what had happened with the wolf demon but he knew one thing, he still wanted to kill the demon. Though, before he could take a step forwards, bolts of dark lighting began to strike the ground around him. Lowering my head I looked at the ogre as the bolts struck the ground around him until one large bolt struck down from the sky, hitting the ogre. As the final bolt hit the ogre, he let out a momentary cry of pain before he fell silent, falling to his knees.

As the ogre fell to his knees I began to move in for the final blow. As the wolf demon began to draw closer to him, the ogre let out a roar of anger as magical energy began to swirl around him as it built up. Once enough had built up, It shot up into the air and came crashing down at Nova. When the ogre let out the roar, letting me know he was still alive, I stopped moving towards him, watching for a moment as the magical energy began to build around him before it rose into the air and came crashing down at him. As the attack came down upon me, I brought up my arms and crossed them above me as I braced myself for the impact of the magic attack. After unleashing the magical attack upon the wolf demon, the ogre sprang from his feet and charged at the defending wolf demon and lunged for him. As the attack ended and the magic began to fade I lowered my arms and looked back towards the ogre as he charged straight at me. The ogre grabbed the wolf demon before he could escape and pushed him back, slamming him into the trunk of a tree before he pulled back some and unleashed a punch, ramming his fist into the wolf demon's stomach. I let out a " Puahhh " as the ogre slammed into me and began to push me back, the blow knocking all the air from my lungs. As I made contact with the tree I opened my mouth to let out a howl of pain but hardly anything came out, I managed to take a few gasps of air into my lungs before the ogre sank his fist into my stomach. The fist in my stomach caused me to bend forwards and almost fall over, though the ogres arm held me up for the moment.

The ogre began to draw his fist back as he watched the wolf demon, chuckling more. As the ogre with drew his fist, I leaned forwards more before falling to the ground when the fist was no longer holding me up. I fell to the ground, hitting my knees first before I started to fall over completely. I managed to brace myself with one hand as I moved the other onto my stomach as I coughed and tried to regain my composure. After the wolf demon had went down, the ogre looked down at him for a moment before it used a foot to knock the wolf demon over. I remained on my hands and knees for a moment until the ogre used his foot to knock me over. When he did that I fell onto my side before I rolled onto my back and looked up at the ogre, one hand still resting on my stomach as I groaned in pain. The ogre looked down at the wolf demon for a moment before lifting its fists into the air and joining them together, interlocking its fingers to form one large hammer like fist. After joining its hands it swung down with them, bringing the mash of flesh down like a hammer onto an anvil. I seen the ogre put his fists together and I knew what was coming next, he was going to come down on me with his fists and probably crush my head in if I didn't do something to stop him. Knowing I had to do something or this ogre demon was going to turn my head into mush, one of my powers activated almost as an instinctual or natural reaction to the danger. As the urge to protect himself came over Nova, his shadow extended out and rose into the air, wrapping around him forming a barrier of darkness to protect him from the incoming attack.

The ogres fists came down upon the barrier and were stopped as they smashed into the barrier of darkness the wolf demon had created. When he was unable to get through on the first try, he let out a roar of anger as he drew his fists back and slammed them into the barrier once more. Now that the barrier was holding off the ogres attack for the moment, I had to come up with some type of counter attack, unsure how long the barrier would hold against his onslaught. The ogre growled in anger as he continued hitting the barrier, now bashing each fist into it separately after having abandoned having both fists together to hit the barrier. While the ogre continued to bash away at my barrier, I watched him for a moment as I thought of what to do until finally I noticed a crack in my barrier as it began to give way to the attacks the ogre was landing on it. I waited for the right moment when he drew both his fists back, when he did that, I released the barrier and rolled to the side out of the way before springing to my feet. The ogre stumbled forwards when he came swinging down upon the barrier but it was no longer there, as he regained his footing he looked to the wolf demon. Standing, I looked at the ogre demon for a brief moment before I dashed straight at him. The ogre charged straight at the wolf demon when he began his charge. I met the ogre demon mid way and reached out, grabbing him with both hands around his neck and began to clamp down with as much strength as I could muster. As the wolf demon took hold of his neck and began to squeeze, the ogre began to struggle and fight back, hitting the wolf demons arms and shoulders as he tried to get out of his grasp. As the ogre began to fight back I started tightening my grip around his neck, sinking my claws into his flesh as I worked on cutting his air supply off. The ogre continued to struggle and get free from the wolf demon though with each passing moment he felt his supply of air grow lower and lower and with the wolf demon cutting off his only ability to refill his lungs he had no way of taking in any more air. As Nova continued to cut off the air supply to the ogre, he began to fight less and less until finally he stopped fighting all together. Though the ogre began to fight less I didn't release my grip from his neck, not until he stopped fighting all together. When he stopped fighting I released his neck and let him fall to the ground. I watched as the body of the ogre fell to the ground and smirked faintly as I looked down at it. While looking down at the dead ogre, I reach out and nudge it with a foot, watching it for a moment before nodding faintly. Turning my attention away from the dead demon, I brought my hands up in front of my face and looked at them for a moment, taking another look at this new form I had achieved. I looked over my hands for a moment before looking at the rest of my body.

Though it seemed different, my new form also felt somewhat familiar but I couldn't understand why it did. Looking away from my body, I lift my head into the air and look up at the sky as I let forth another loud howl. I continued howling for a little bit longer before I fell silent as I began to think about my human form and if I would be able to change back to it, or if I had lost it like the yokai form. Moments after I began thinking on my human form a light began to grow and enveloped me, causing me to close my eye. After the light had enveloped me I began to feel a bit different and as it faded I fell to the ground, landing in a crouching position on one knee. Opening my eye again I look down at the ground first before glancing round and then finally looking at myself, wondering what the light and strange feeling where. As I look at myself I see that now I am in my human form. " ... So I am able to change back into my human form as well. " I said to myself as I climbed back to my feet. " I wonder who that figure was. I've never seen it before but... it felt like I knew them. " I growled lightly at the fact that though I felt like I knew the figure, I had no damn idea who the hell the person is. Shaking my head to try and put the thought out of my mind or to the back of it, I look to the ogre demon once again. As I look down at it, I growl a bit more before I finally turn my back to it and glance around the forest. It didn't seem like anything else wished to come out and play with me, unfortunately. With a soft sigh I begin to walk away from the dead ogre demon, since nothing wanted to come out and play I figure it best to either head back to the cave or go somewhere else and find something different to fight, though I hoped I would run into something else to play with after I regained some of my energy back. As I made my way into the forest I began to hum lightly to myself, heading on my way.

Total WC: 3,760
A New Beast Awakens (Closed) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A New Beast Awakens (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beast Awakens (Closed)   A New Beast Awakens (Closed) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down

A New Beast Awakens (Closed)
Page 1 of 1