Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) Empty
PostSubject: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) Novak_10
+ Estranged Meeting +
A New Face
Flashback
Humming lightly to myself, I take the stick I had picked up from the ground and began to spin it around slowly as I move at a steady pace through the forest. Moving through the forest I shifted my gaze around the area ahead of me, both scanning for anything that could be a danger to me as well as searching for something to do. Though, I wasn't exactly sure that I wanted to go out and find something to fight today, no today I felt like doing something else with my time though I knew I wouldn't pass up a fight. " What shall we do today.. " I asked myself as I glanced up from the forest and into the air, shrugging faintly as I brought my gaze back down onto the forest ahead of me. Slipping a hand out from inside my cloak, I reach up and push the hood back so it fell from my head. After removing the hood from my head I run a hand through my hair, pulling it out of the cloak so it can rest on my back before dropping my hand back to my side. As I continue walking I stop spinning the stick and bring it down, now using it as a simple walking stick, wondering what the day had planed for me.

Post WC: 224
Total WC: 224
Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:30 pm

I tucked my hair back into a ponytail. One would ask how my life was, being in this forsaken place, being reared by those lesser than myself. And I would answer, wonderful. It gave me a sense of power over them. They provided for me because they wanted to have a figure head, someone who would one day be powerful enough to protect them. Little did they know that I had my own agenda, but I could not forget those who had raised me. I looked at myself in small mirror they had pilfered from somewhere. I was beautiful. Running my hands down my waist, I felt the hips flare and smirked. Soon, I would be strong enough to make my place in the world and the demons from the forest would have a spokesperson. The lesser thinsg floating about around here. I would need to gain the ability to fly as well as a transformation. Oh and I could not forget that I needed to be able to have a physical form on earth. That would be important to my agenda. First I would have to find someone to play like a deck of cards. Someone to help me get to my goals. A higher demon with some power. I slipped the bit of a black dress that they had been able to glean and wash from a higher demon they had mauled. The demons floated around me and praised my looks with oohs and aahs. As they swooped around me, I could feel their slight touches on the skin that had been left bare. Legion, they whispered. They were rather crude in their ways, but that was find by me. I turned and began to walk through them and through the forest. It was time to find my unwitting partner in crime.

-304-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:25 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
A New Face
Flashback
As I made my way through the woods humming to myself I couldn't help but idly search out the spiritual signatures of the demons in the area around me, though I wasn't looking for a fight directly, I still wanted to keep up a minimal guard in case something happened to jump out and attack me. I began to let my shoulders go lax as I try and relax, still thinking on what the day held for me and what exactly I wanted to do today. I continued shifting my gaze from side to side while humming to myself as I moved through the forest, until I felt a spiritual signature that stood out from the rest of the yokai in the area. I came to as top for a moment and glanced around, the signature seemed different then the other yokai in the forest, it was stronger, like a demon that had achieved a human form, intriguing. " .. Lets go see who this could be. " I said to myself, nodding faintly before I began moving once again. The signature felt close so I knew it would only be a matter of moments before I found out who it was roaming my forest.

Post WC: 205
Total WC: 429
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Legion, they continued to whisper as they moved around me and let me through them. "Yes, I know who you are. But who am I?" the spirits hissed like sizzling bacon and I chuckled. they began to say a name and I nodded. Azhure. "Yes, good demons. Will you help me?" Yes they hissed as one. I could feel them brush by me and I felt empowered. Then suddenly they were silent and one simply said One comes. Then the rest picked it up like a chant as they dispersed like ravens in the wind. "Silly demons. We can handle any who come." But they flew off, so it might be a stronger demon. Good, it was my chance to get someone to teach me how to do the things that higher demons did. I glance around and moved slowly through the red trees towards the way that Legion was watching. Perhaps they wouldn't want payment. Time to find out.

-464-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:35 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
A New Face
Flashback
The spiritual signature continued to come closer and closer as I continued moving forward and as a figure came into my sight I paused for a moment, this figure being the source of the different signature. I began walking again, moving closer to the figure and as I drew closer I came to realize that it is a female... a rather enticing looking female. As I moved closer to her I began to look over her body. As I looked over her body a grin began to take form on my face. Now comes an interesting question... is she one who will want to fight or is she one who would rather not fight. Coming to a stop again I glance around before turning my attention back to her, the grin slowly fading from my face.

Post WC: 136
Total WC: 565
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) Azhure_01
I watch the male approach with a look on him. I wonder briefly if he would try to eat me or other things. As he grins, so do I, a saucy smirk with on hand on my hip and that hip cocked to one side. Almost like a siren thinking about attracting prey to her deadly waters. I could hear the whisper of batlike wings as the demons named legion sat on the tree branches above us, their hissing could be heard for all. "So, who do I have the pleasure of addressing?"

-557-
Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) Azhure_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:33 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
A New Face
Flashback
As the sound of hissing reached my ears, I glanced around once more, looking at a few of some lesser demon resting in the trees, they didn't seem like much of a threat so there is no need to worry about them. When I hear the female speak I turn my attention back to her. At first I remained silent as I watched her, trying to gauge if she is any sort of threat to me.. " Nova.. " I said, breaking my silence as I began to moving forwards to close the gap between us, " And who would you be my dear? "

Post WC: 105
Total WC: 670
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:16 pm

As he looks up to my caretakers, my eyes narrow a bit. Hopefully he would not try to harm them. I was smirking again when he turned back to look at me and ask me my own name. "I am Azhure. Why are you in my part of the forest, sir? Is there something you need?" Or were you just here to destroy those lesser than yourself? I wondered silently to myself. I take a step closer to him, meeting him half way. I wondered how powerful he was and if he knew anything about the subjects I sought to learn. "perhaps you can tell me, Can you fly?" I motion to the lesser demons, "They can't seem to teach me."
-678-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:33 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
A New Face
Flashback
As she told me her name I nodded faintly, thinking on what she asked me. I smirked faintly at the fact that she called it her forest. When she met me half way, I gazed into her eyes for a moment. As she begins speaking again I bring a hand up and lightly touch her cheek with the tips of my fingers, glancing to the lesser demons that she motioned towards before looking back at her. She wished to learn to fly? I smiled lightly, " Your part of the forest? " I questioned, " I am simply out on a stroll Azhure, searching for something to do. And yes, I can fly my dear. The reason they cannot teach you how to fly is simple, unlike them, you do not have wings. They probably only know how to use there wings to fly. Are these demons friends of yours? "

Post WC: 151
Total WC: 821
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 am

As the demon's fingers brushed against my cheek, my body shivered. I had never felt the touch of anything other than those tormented lesser demons. Nothing so real as this man's fingers. But first, i had goals to complete. "They are my companions. I have been so alone out here. No one to talk to, no one to teach me." I leaned into the touch and looked up into his face, my eyes gleaming with a seductive light. I had goals and if he could help me reach them, then so be it. "Could you teach me to fly then? I wanted to learn to be a true demon." I flexed my shoulders a bit and out sprouted large black wings. "I can already produce these, but my companions can't teach me to ride the winds and get off the ground."
-819-
Flight Quest 750/69
Spirit Impression
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:29 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
A New Face
Flashback
when I felt her shiver from my touch I smile faintly, nodding faintly as she answers my question. As she leans into my touch I caress her cheek while looking into her eyes for a moment. As she began speaking again, I toss the walking stick I had aside before bringing my free hand up, pausing for a moment as a pair of wings raise into the air. Turning my attention from her wings I look back into her eyes as IO slip my hand onto her butt and give it a semi-rough squeeze as I pull her body against mine, " I see... I guess I was wrong, you do have wings. I may be able to teach you how to fly. " As long as she didn't pull away from my grasp, I would hold her close to me and begin to lift us both into the air.

Post WC: 150
Total WC: 971
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:58 pm

As his hand slid to my rear end, I leaned into him. Smiling as he talked about teaching me to fly, soon we began to rise up into the air and the smile weakened a bit. IF he planned on dropping me when he got high enough, I would not be a very happy woman. I did not learn well by the 'sink or swim' method. And I did not want to die any time soon. I spread my wings to their full length to be ready just in case. the bat like bird creatures rustled their wings and took off to revolve around us, silent and waiting. Damn they were like vultures when they did this.

-819-
Flight Quest 750/186
Spirit Impression
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:12 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
A New Face
Flashback
As I took her into the air, I noticed the smile on her face wane I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, whispering softly to her " Whats the matter my dear? Do you think I would drop you or are you just afraid of heights. " I couldn't help but chuckle faintly as I asked, knowing if I did drop her she would probably have no way of saving her self since she had yet to learn how to use her wings. " Tell me, what did they tell you to do when you asked them how to fly? " I asked as I drew my hand from her cheek and moved it down onto her side as I shifted my gaze from her to the demons that had come up to fly around us.

Post WC: 140
Total WC: 1111
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:23 pm

So it might have crossed his mind, but his last question caught me as did the kiss to the forehead. A fatherly kind of gesture, or perhaps a teacher to a student. I been to smirk again as I answer him, "They told me to flap. As I have said before, they are little more than beasts barely able to form a single thought. If its a complex one, they tend to get agitated." I reach my hands out to hold onto his neck, just in case he decided to let go of me. At least he would have to pry me off him if that was the case.

Flight Quest 750/295
Spirit Impression
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:44 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
A New Face
Flashback
As she began answering me I nodded faintly and turned my attention back to her " I see. For some it is more complicated then simply flapping your wings. You have to... feel the forces around that make things move. " As she slipped her hand onto my neck, I tilted my head to the side faintly as I looked at her, " Something like the air and air thermals. These are what provide the force you need to fly. " carefully I slip a hand from her side and reach out, running it across one of her wings, " Do you want to give it a try? " I ask as I slowly run my hand along the feathers of her wings, wondering if I too could have a set of wings or if I can not get something like this to fly with.

Post WC: 145
Total WC: 1256
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:06 pm

So I must feel a force around me, now that was strange. To make matters worse he was feeling up my wings. Hopefully he wasn't thinking about ripping them off. "So I have to feel for some force that propels me and lifts me up?" He was little better than the lesser demons. But at least I had learned something new. I flexed my wings while he still held me. "Yes, I will try." If I fell to my death then it would be that I was not strong enough to learn to survive. But I had confidence in myself. I twisted in his grip to get him to let me go. If he let me go, my wings would stretch out again as I fell towards the earth. Then I felt it, something that had potential to lift me to the skies. I flapped the large black protrusions and began to lift back into the air. With a smile of triumph, I flapped until I felt the wind beneath my wings and could soar like a hawk. This was a wonderful feeling. Soon I brought myself to the ground and stumbled a bit. I would have to work on the landing before going anywhere other than the forest. I did a small turn about and clapped with glee. Calling up to him I say, "thank you, sir"

Flight Quest 750/523 done
Spirit Impression
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:21 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
A New Face
Flashback
" Yes. " I said with a nod in response to her question, running my hand along her wing once more before I begin to withdraw it, slipping it back to her side. I grinned faintly when she said she wanted to try and when she began to twist in my grip, I loosened it and began to let go of her. Since this was her first time I expected her to fall like a rock to the ground, though I was still debating whether or not I should stop her before she hit the ground. As she moved from my grasp she did begin to fall and I watched her as she fell, keeping a close eye on her as I waited to see ifs he would be able to fly, if not I decided I would save her. I continued to watch as she started to flap her wings and as she finally began to stop falling and climb into the air, I nodded faintly as I watched her. She was able to learn how to fly on the first try, interesting. It seemed she wouldn't need saving after all. As she landed I began to descend back to the ground and nodded as she thanked me " .. Mmm, Indeed, you did good my dear. " I said as I landed on the ground in front of her.

Post WC: 231
Total WC: 1487
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:00 pm

"Good" the crazy demons known as legion began to crow as the settled back into the tree. I glance at them and they silence themselves. "Thank you again. Do you know how to make yourself appear on the mortal world? I would love to go there when I am strong enough." I hoped he could, but what did he want in return, I wondered. So stood with a hand cocked on my hip waiting to see how much I would lose to gain the knowledge I needed.

Spirit Impression 87/
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:17 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
I glanced at the demons as they began to settle into the trees, did these things follow her everywhere? As she begins to speak I turn my attention back to her and as she asks if I know how to appear in the human world I nod my head faintly. " Yes I know of a way to go there. I have been there before. " I said as I brought a hand up and offered it to her, " The human world is much different then this one. As are the people in it. Things feel different there, it even looks different. The forest there is green, unlike this one. " I said, motioning with my free hand to the red forest around us.

Post WC: 125
Total WC: 1612
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:39 pm

So earth was different and from the sound of it very different. "Green? that is new. Are humans weak like I have been told. Are they easy to manipulate?" These were all good questions if I was to be going there soon. "So how do you get the humans to see you and interact with you?" I would need to know to get my revenge on Him. I would have to find him first though. The little crows began to cackle and caw. I looked up and hissed. With that they scattered to the winds to leave me to my own devices for a few minutes. they would be back like the little vultures that they were.

Spirit Impression 204/
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:49 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
I frown faintly when she doesn't take my hand as I held it out to her. Instead she begins speaking, asking more about the earth realm. I nod faintly to her question as I let my arm fall back to my side. With her second question, I pause for a moment, thinking on what she asked before I speak, " You need a form in there world, much like you have one here. With a form in there world you will be able to interact with them. " I glanced up at the demons for a moment as she dismissed them. Turning my gaze back to her I moved closer to her and slipped an arm around her, if she didn't stop me, before trying to pull her close to me. I lift my free hand, bringing it up and running it across her cheek softly before I move it into her hair before trying to pull her into a kiss.

Post WC: 161
Total WC: 1773
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:13 pm

So I had to have another form for earth. Now how was that possible, I frowned since he ignored my questions. Then I felt him pull me too him and enfold me in his arms. His lips met mine and I didn't resist. In fact, I leaned forward into his embrace and returned the kiss, my lips soft and supple under his. This must be his payment for the flying lesson earlier. I would allow him to believe he was in charge and dominate. My body was lean and built from try to survive out here in the forest or blood.

Spirit Impression 305/
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:34 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
I smiled faintly behind the kiss when she didn't resist and instead began to return the kiss. As I continued to kiss her I attempt to slip my tongue into her mouth as I slip my hand from her hair and begin to run it down her back slowly, running my hand along the curves of her of her back before bringing my hand to rest on her rear again, using my other hand to hold her form close to mine. I could feel a desire build inside me as I began to crave more contact with this female. I began to want more of her body and now that I had her in my grasp I planed to take every bit I wanted from her.

Post WC: 126
Total WC: 1899
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:02 am

One could not miss his intentions. This demon apparently like this form. That was always a good thing. Although, giving into the male might not be a smart thing. At least not yet. AS he pulls me to him, I rub my hips against him and then lean back from the kiss, gently sucking on his tongue once as if I were sucking on another part of him. My eyes reach his as I wrap my arms around his neck. Time for information so I could complete my goals. "So, the humans? Are they weaker than us, and how do I gain this form for their world?" My fingers walked up his neck to entwine in his hair. I wondered if I was as good at this seduction thing, as Legion told me I would be.

Spirit Impression 441/
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:29 am

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
My smile grows more as she begins to rub her hips against me causing my desire for her to grow as I begin to become aroused. When she begins to break the kiss, I decided to let her break it to see what she is going to do. I felt like frowning at first but as she sucked on my tongue any thoughts of that quickly faded away and were replaced with thoughts of doing something more erotic thoughts of what I would like to do to her as I began to grow even more aroused. And then she began speaking, seeking to know about the humans again. I growled faintly as she asked about them once again. " .. Yes, they are weaker then us. " I said before I lean in close to her neck and kiss the side of her neck before speaking again, " You have to shift your body so that it can affect there world. "

Post WC: 162
Total WC: 2061
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 pm

So they were weaker and I had to form a body like theirs. But how. The male kissed on my neck and I pushed my body into him. All the while thinking about how to get to earth. "Can you take me there and show me?" I pull his head away and lick his chin, trailing soft nips and kisses down the column of his throat. "Or can you show me the form you use and I might be able to copy it." I bring my head back up and grind my hips into him again. This one I would have to be careful with. he was stronger than myself. But perhaps he was like most males. "After his answer I place my lips to his again, nipping at his lower lip. I would have my answers and he would get his payment. All was fair in......

Spirit Impression 588/
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:08 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
With each passing moment I could feel my desire to have this females body grow greater. I get ready to place another kiss on the side of her neck but before I can she begins to pull my head back. As she pulls my head back, I growl for a moment as I look down at her, though her next coarse of action she takes help to quell any anger. I close my eyes, lifting my head some as I listen to her next statement. She seemed to be set on going to earth and I had no problem with that, as long as I got what I wanted. " Yes, I could take you there, though getting back may be a problem. But if you wish to stay here for the moment, I believe I could show you my human form. " I said before accepting her kiss and returning it as I gave her rear another squeeze.

Post WC: 159
Total WC: 2220
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:04 pm

My hands run down his shoulders to his arms. He had a few muscles. So he could show me the human form. Now it was time to push his buttons and see if he would show me before anything else happened. “I don’t think here is a good place to complete this act. Perhaps you have a place we can go?” I pull back from him for a brief moment. “I’m not too comfortable be vulnerable out here where anyone can attack.” That should get him moving and while we found a good spot I could talk him into changing for me. I was getting better at this seduction thing every moment I was able to use it against him.

Spirit Impression 708/
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:19 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
As she broke the kiss and pulled back to talk, I growled faintly as I listened to what she had to say. I turned my attention away from her and glanced around for a moment as I thought on what she was saying. As she pulls back I turn my attention back to her. So she is afraid of something happening. But then again taking her some where alone would be nice, that way nothing can interrupt my fun. " Yes, I have a place where we can go my dear. No one will attack us so you don't have to worry about that. " I said as I brought a hand up and placed it on her cheek as I looked into her eyes. " And I know a quick way to get there. "

Post WC: 137
Total WC: 2357
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Damn, it was going to be a quick way. I may be able to get him to change once we got there. I would try. On the outside, I smiled and laid my head on his chest and sighed. "thank you. It can be a very dangerous forest if one is weak. Or at least caught with their pants down." I loved that implication. I almost laughed at myself. But I hid my smirk against his chest where no one would see. The birds would know where I would be. They always seemed to be able to find me. "Show me this fast way then, please." While talking I let my hand draw circles on his chest. Hopefully this would put him at ease. He seemed to be more of an animal than a demon. Almost wolf like.

Spirit Impression 750/96
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

TXP= 4
EXP overage=

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:44 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
As she laid her head in my hand I slowly ran my thumb across her skin as I watched her. I understood what she was saying, at one point I was weak... But I have worked to change that and now I strive to grow stronger. When she accepted my offer to show her the fast way I nodded faintly. Feeling her touching my chest, I glanced down at her for a moment, it felt interesting. I began to relax, holding her close a moment longer before I began to pull away from her. " Alright. " I said as I took a step back, looking at her for a moment before a dark light began to engulf me. I had given into the beast inside me and allowed the light to consume me before the transformation begin to take place. The light lasted for a few second before it began to fade and as it faded I stood before her, not in a human form but my beast form. I lifted my gaze and looked up at her face as I stood on four legs, clad in white fur with the appearance of a larger then normal wolf. I began to move, slowly circling around her as I sniffed at the air around her. I came to stop in front of her again and looked up at her as I growled lightly at her.

Post WC: 235
Total WC: 2592
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 am

I watched as he transformed into a wolf. "You have the ability to transform. How? Can you do any other transformation?" I asked these questions as the wolf circled me. Excitement coursed through my veins. He was big enough to ride it would seem. Slowly I reached out my hand to touch his fur just to see if it was real not just an illusion. If he allowed me, then I would stroke the fur on his head to his neck. "You are stronger than anyone else I have met out here." Met yes, seen, no. I had seen some powerful demons while staying out here, but had never approached any for fear of death. Never meddle in the affairs of powerful demons, for they are evil and quick to anger. this one was strong, but I had every thought of being able to control him. It might not be easy, but it could be done. "You will have to show me your mortal form soon."

Spirit Impression 750/262
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

TXP= 4
EXP overage=

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:10 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
As she reaches out to touch me, I allow her to and when I felt her hand I leaned into the touch, looking at her a moment longer before I closed my eye. When she said I am the strongest she had met before I couldn't help but smile faintly. Lifting my head some as she stroked my fur, it felt nice to have someone do that. When she asked about my human form I opened my eye again and looked up at her " .. I can do another transformation as well. I may show you that one as well. " I leaned in and nuzzled her hand some, " Climb on and I will take you to a safe place and show you my human form. "

Post WC: 129
Total WC: 2721
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:52 pm

He nuzzled my hand and I nodded. "thank you again for all your help. How will I repay you for your assistance?" I climb onto his back and stroke his fur, burying my face in the soft texture of it. "I always did like the story of little red riding hood. But they..." she point to the black cloud of bird demons in the distance "always had the wolf eat the woodsman." I smiled and laid my head down on his back. "You are rather soft in the form."

Spirit Impression 750/351
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

TXP= 4
EXP overage=

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:00 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
As she asks how she can repay me, I smirk faintly knowing she will find out soon enough. When she climbed onto my back I glanced back at her, watching her for a moment. Though I could feel the extra weight being applied to me, I knew I could easily handle more then just her, in this form I am much stronger then when in my human form. When she spoke again, I wasn't exactly sure what she was talking about but as she points to the bird demons i glance at them for a moment before I begin to turn around. " .. Thanks. " I said, smiling a bit at the comment from her. " Make sure to hold on. " I said, giving her warning before I began to move, at first moving at a steady pace so she wouldn't fall off and would have time to hold on before I would move into a faster pace so I could cover ground faster.

Post WC: 166
Total WC: 2887
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:51 pm

"You've never heard of Little red riding hood?" that was strange, where did my caretakers come up with their morbid bedtime stories. "Cinderella?" This male was strange. I thought everyone heard of those tales. I clutch onto him as we start off. It took a moment to get use to the gait of his beast form but as we traveled I told him the story of little red riding hood. "Well a young, beautiful woman. gets a red cloak for her birthday. And everyone called her little red riding hood. Now one day she was going to visit her sick, elderly grandmother when a big bad demon in wolf form came along. He offered to protect her on her way to granny's house, but she told him that she was not suppose to talk to strangers. Now the demon wanted her and would have her. It was his will. So after she left him, he took a short cut to the house and ate Granny. Now when red came to the house, Granny wasn't there, but the demon was. Now he showed her his human looking form and pounced on her, dragging her to the bed. After having his way with her, the woodsman showed up and the demon ate him. Red was tossed and tumbled after that. He kept her hostage until finally just up and leaving her with his child in her womb." yes, my caretakers were morbid creatures indeed. "I can tell you cinderella if you wish to pass the time to your home."

Spirit Impression 750/608
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

TXP= 5
EXP overage=

ooc: no this is not the one I tell my kids.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
As she began to tell her story, I listened to the story as I dashed through the woods, dodging around threes and other things that were in the way. As I continued to listen to her story, I have to say I like this wolf character, I would have done the same thing if I were in his shoes, though I don't think I would have eat the woodsman... More like killed him, the thought of eating a male doesn't sit well with me. When she asked if I wanted to hear another story called Cinderella I glanced back at her and nodded faintly, " Sure.. The first was interesting so maybe the second will be just as interesting. "

Post WC: 120
Total WC: 3,053
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:12 pm

So he wanted to hear of Cinderella. Well the version that Legion had told me. “Once upon a time, there was a mortal girl. She had an evil step mother and two evil step sisters, who were really demons. They turned her from a princess to a simple maid so that they might have her dowry after her father died. Well one day a demon, who had been living in a human form portraying a prince, threw a large party. There was dancing and music and sexual events of every kind going on behind closed doors. Everyone was invited. But Cinderella wasn’t allowed to come, for she was more beautiful than her step sisters. The prince was planning on choosing his bride this night. And her evil step mother wanted one of the sisters to catch his eye. Well they went to the ball, and while they were there, an angel came down and gave her a beautiful dress to the ball and other things that went with it. The angel did not know that the prince was a demon. Mind you. So Cinderella went to the ball and the prince fell in love with her. Now when he found out that she was but a mere maid in her step-mother’s house. He cast her aside and then married one of her sisters. He then kept her as a maid in his house and used for pleasure. For a prince could not marry a simple maid.”

Spirit Impression 750/854
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

TXP= 5 +1 bonus
EXP overage=

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:39 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
I continued moving at a fast pace as she began to tell me the next story she knew, one about some female named Cinderella. It seemed she is full of interesting stories that sound rather intriguing, perhaps I should see if she knows any other stories like the ones she has already told me. But something like that can come later, after I have had some fun with her. As she drew close to the end of her story I began slowing down as I came closer to our destination, an area of the forest that I had come to call home you could say. As I came out of the forest, I paused for a moment, glancing around before glancing back at Azhure. Turning my attention away from her I look to the mouth of a cave only a few yards away, " There. " I said as I began to move one again making my way across the gap between the forest and cave before I entered the cave. I knew it wasn't much for a home, or at least some may think so, but to me it had become my home in the forest. After entering the cave, I come to a stop to let Azhure off my back. Off to one side tucked away in a nook was some fur that made up a simple bed and not far from it was a spot set up to house a fire, though the one thing the lacked the most of were personal possessions and things of that nature.

Post WC: 261
Total WC: 3314
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:02 pm

We arrive at a cave and I wonder if I had choosen the right demon to latch onto so to speak and get help from. One could have hoped for a house or at least something more than a cave. I wanted to more, I wanted to climb out of this place and be someone. And I would, even if I had to leech every ounce of knowledge from this little demon. I smiled warmly and did not let onto my inner thoughts. "Its homey" I look about the place and then turn to him. I had long since slide off his back to poke around. "So can you show me that human form since you will be changing anyways."

Spirit Impression 750/974
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

TXP= 5 +1 bonus
EXP overage=

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:24 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
When she makes the comment about it being homey, I glance around for a moment. It had become home to me during my stay here, but it was nothing more then just a simple place to stay. As she begins speaking again I turn my attention back to her, glancing over her form for a moment before looking to her face and growl lightly at her. " .. Alright. " I said as I sat back on my haunches. Like before, I became engulfed in a light before I began to transform back to my human form. As the light began to fade, I once again stood before her in human form, though I looked the same as before, I had taken on the physical manifestation of the form I use when I go to the human realm. It may not look different from the form I had before but there would be subtle nuances that may seem different, the main one being should she try and touch me, she wouldn't be able to since a spirit cant affect the physical realm, neither could I do much to her if I tried, to my dismay.

Post WC: 195
Total WC: 3509
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:12 pm

When he turned himself into the form he used on earth, I tried to touch him, but I could not so much as flick him with a finger. So if I wanted to do anything to a human, I had to solidify myself just like them. I roamed around him in a complete circle and closed my eyes. I found myself wanting to feel mortal flesh. My body began to slowly form into the shell of a human flesh. It was a feeling I remember from my life long ago. I could feel the body dying around me and for a moment I thought I would go insane, but I stilled my fear and opened my eyes. I had achieved mortal flesh. I reached out and touch his arm, my hand warm and inviting. "I think I can do this."

Spirit Impression 750/1114 done
Onitransformation
Onihumetransformation

TXP= 6 +1 bonus
EXP overage= 1637

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:25 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
As she reached out to touch me, but was unable to I sighed lightly, until she gained her human form or I changed back I wouldn't be able to feel her touch or touch her. As she began to circle me, I pulled my cloak off and tossed it aside since there was no use for it any more, revealing I only had a pair of pants on. I decide to wait a moment to see if she will be able to gain her own human form, if she is unable then I will have to revert back so I can play. I kept my gaze fixed on her as she began to change, having achieved a human form. I gazed into her eyes for a moment after she opened them and as she reached out to touch me, I glanced down at her hand, smiling faintly as her hand made contact with my arm, " That is good. ". I brought a hand up and ran it across her cheek slowly as I smiled a bit more, " You did good my dear. Now you will be able to interact with the humans when you go to there realm. ". I brought my other arm out and took a hold of her side before pulling her close to me, " When you are ready I will help you achieve another form. "

Post WC: 233
Total WC: 3742
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:44 pm

I did not struggle as he pulled my body close to his. In fact I leaned in my hands playing with his bare skin on his chest. He was showing to be more like all those beast like demons I had seen around the forest. I would use him for a protector until I found a much stronger one. It sounded horrible at times, but as my companions had drummed into my mind from my first words. It kill or be killed, and since I was not that strong, I would have to find someone to doing the killing for me until I could kill myself. He wasn't so bad looking except for the eye. And the scars. "Well i am ready now to learn. I know that you want something more. But I like to put business before pleasure. So that my mind will be clear for the pleasure, and I can focus wholeheartedly on pleasing you." Hopefully he would not be too angry and not show me the way of being a demon.

Onitransformation 175
Onihumetransformation

TXP= 6 +1 bonus
EXP overage= 1637

Last edited by Jaenelle on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:04 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
As she began to play with my chest, I glanced down at her hands for a moment before turning my attention away as I lean in to kiss the side of her neck again. Now that she has gained her human form, it was time for me to take some of the things I wanted from her. When she begins speaking again, I growl lightly as she proclaims that she is ready now. As she continues to explain her reasoning behind wanting to gain a form like I had shown her, I kiss the side of her neck more as I listen to her. As she finishes speaking I pull back from her neck just enough to speak. " Is that so? " I ask, a hint of anger on my voice. After the question I placed another kiss on the side of her neck, she had yet to fight back and with how she was acting I'm not sure she would fight back so does that mean she is unwilling to fight? If that is true then she may not be ready to achieve such a form, a form that brings out the beast within someone.

Post WC: 197
Total WC: 3939
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:42 pm

He seemed to be a bit angry and my eyes narrowed, flashing red in the darkness of the cave. How could he be so damn stupid. The rutting animal that he was. Just like every other male in existence. All they wanted was to get between a woman's legs and leave their mark. But at least this would be a good time to test how far he would go. My eyes still glowed red, but he was kissing on my neck. I resisted the urge to place my knee where his brain was currently residing. Instead, I stroked his hair. "Come now, you can teach me? Can't you? If not I could always ask another demon that passes by." Lets see how far I could press this button. I let my hand slowly trail down and wedge between us lightly stroking his stomach, hinting at a more southern route.

Onitransformation 335
Onihumetransformation

TXP= 6 +1 bonus
EXP overage= 1637

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:26 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
I held her close to me and continued kissing the side of her neck, smiling faintly as she began to stroke my hair. As she questioned whether or not I could teach her I nodded faintly, I knew I could teach her, or at least try and teach her how to do it, doing the actual thing is all dependent on her abiity. As the part about her going to another demon came up, I growled at the idea and softly bit the side of her neck. I wasn't about to let her get out of my grasp now that I have here. I felt her hand begin to move down between us before she began stroking my stomach. As she began stroking my stomach I ran my tongue across the side of her neck slowly before pulling back once again, this time pulling back enough so I could look at her face, " You have to harness the beast with in you and call it out in order to gain this form. " I pulled back from her just enough so she could slip her hand even further down if she chose to.

Post WC: 194
Total WC: 4133
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:09 pm

"Do we choose our own form or is it just a surprise." My stroke inches south and then retreats back up. He had growled when I mentioned another demon. Was he getting territorial as his beast form suggested he might get. Was it that male concept of 'I saw her first?' So many questions ran through my head. I had to harness the beast form. Did I have to get angry, that would be easy. I would just think of HIM, the one that had left my soul to rot in the stream of time. My eyes flash again as my hand takes the same route as before.

Onitransformation 423
Onihumetransformation

TXP= 7 +1 bonus
EXP overage= 1637

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm

+ Estranged Meeting +
Something to play with
Flashback
As she asked if we got to choose the form, I thought for a moment. I honestly wasn't sure about that one. " I don't know actually... The form I take is an augmented one of what I had before, when I first woke up here... And I have never tried to take another form, the one I take feels natural to me... familiar... As does the other one... " I said, referring to the second transformation I also have, though I had yet to show her that one. I seen her eyes flash and began to wonder what that meant though as I felt her hand begin to move down my stomach once again my attention shifted back to what I wanted to do to her. I leaned in to her neck again and nipped at her skin, this time biting a bit harder. " I gained my other form when I was in a fight... If I had not changed I would have died. You have to harness the power with in you. Search for it in side you. " I said before placing another kiss on the side of her neck.

Post WC: 194
Total WC: 4327
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:28 am

So, I would need to harness power with in myself. This oaf was still trying to paw at me like an animal in heat. An evil little smirk crossed my face as he was kissing my neck. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. That evil smile was the true facet of my character. I was not just some simpering, needing woman. I was raised to be tough and take things as they were to then shape them into what I wanted. I wretched myself away from, the evil smile replaced by a playful grin. I touched his arm and then took off running from the cave. "Tag, you're it" If he was like the wolf in him, a good chase may give him some pleasure. It was said that animals were turned on by the chase. So I ran, my adrenaline was pumping through my veins, my heart pounding against my chest. Looking up Legion was there, circling like a murder of crows above me, watching for the right moment.

Onitransformation 599
Onihumetransformation

TXP= 7 +1 bonus
EXP overage= 1637

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)   Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Estranged Meeting (Closed, Jaenelle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next