Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle) Empty
PostSubject: A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle)   A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:59 pm

A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle) Novak_10
+ A Kind Deed Returned +
A Different Way
---
At first, I was rather surprised about the hospitality of the priestess and the people at this temple. Even though I am a demon, they did not show any hostility nor miss treat me. And the food, the food was great and there was so much I was able to eat as much as I could handle and make sure my belly was filled. But the best part so far was when the priestess reattached my arm before we eat. When that happened I was glad to be whole again, though I couldn't help but wonder if it would fall off again now that it had came off one time already.. I would have to thank the priestess again for taking care of my arm and making sure I didn't die. And the room... I do say it is much much better then places I have slept before, it is even something I quite possibly could get use to staying in. Since I wished to speak with Kazakura I waited until one of the monks that seemed to be roaming the halls came around and I asked him if he could ask Kazakura to come to my room so I could speak with her. Being true to my word, I have been being very civil, more so then I have shown in the past, during my stay here, thou one could consider these my enemy they have yet to do anything an enemy would do and thus I have no reason to treat them like an enemy.

Post WC: 257
Total WC: 257
A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle)   A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:41 pm

A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle) Kaza_01
The monk would bow and inform the spiritual being that the Priestess was taking her evening stroll around the gardens. If asked the monk would point him the direction of the garden.

I continue my trek down the stone path that leads to my cherry tree in the center of the garden. The moon was shining down and glinting off the water of the small stream that ran through the garden. The sounds of the waterfall could be heard at this point. Stepping onto the bridge, I lean over laying my arms on the railing, watching the koi swim along in the moonlight. I was wearing my silver dress this evening. (see pic) Everything in place since we had guests. They had told me it was only proper.
A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle) Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle)   A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:07 pm

+ A Kind Deed Returned +
A Different Way
---
When the monk told me she was talking her evening stroll, I nodded and thanked him, asking him where I could find her before I step out of my room. Shutting the door behind me before I begin heading for the garden where I can find the priestess. Making my way through the temple I glance around at everything. For some reason I felt somewhat at peace in this place, there are no threats so there was no need for me to be so tense like when I was in the forest back home.. Making my way into the garden, I pause for a moment and glance around, taking in a nice deep breath of air and exhaling as I glanced up at the moon. I began to move once again, making my way onto the stone path as I continue my trek for the priestess. As I make my way down the stone path I begin glancing around at the garden. Coming to the bridge I spot the priestess and smile faintly as I begin to move closer to her. As long as she didn't hear me coming I would move up behind her before addressing her with a simple " Priestess? ".

Post WC: 205
Total WC: 462
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle)   A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 pm

The wind began to blow softly and a cherry blossom floated towards me. Without looking back at his words, I catch the blossom and smile at it. Without turning to face him I speak softly "Do you know know the story of Yin and Yang?" Without waiting for an answer, I continue. "Yin and Yang is the foundation of the entire universe. Heaven was created by the concentration of Yang, the force of light, Hell was created by the concentration of Yin, the forces of darkness. Yang stands for peace and serenity; Yin stands for confusion and turmoil. One cannot exist without the other. Also everything has both yin and yang aspects. this is where earth comes in. Earth was created as the perfect balance of light and dark" I turn to face him and the lanterns around the temple flare. "These two gardens make up the symbol for Yin and yang. This is the Yang and the other" I point to across the path "that is yin. The temple lies where the light and dark are equal. You wonder at how this place is so peaceful. It is the merger of yin and yang. I start to walk the path. "Come and walk with me. maybe it will help you find peace within yourself."
A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle) Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle)   A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:59 pm

+ A Kind Deed Returned +
A Different Way
---
As she begins to speak I frown faintly at what she asked me, not exactly sure what she was talking about.. Before I could respond though she had started to talk again and I remain silent as I listen to her. While listening to her I stand behind her and slowly scan over her form for a few moments before I glance away, lifting my gaze to the sky for a moment as I think over what she is saying. If everything has this, then that means I have this Yin and Yang inside me? Does that mean I have good inside me too? I sigh lightly at the thought of that, how can there be good inside someone born in Onitoshi... I bring my gaze back down and look at her as she turns to face me. As I look down at her I couldn't help but smile faintly as I looked at her. Again I listened to her as she explained the garden and as she pointed off across the path I glanced the way she was pointing and nodded as she spoke again. As she begins walking, I glance at her as I begin to follow after her. " .. I thank you for what you have done Priestess. I truly did not wish to harm any of you... Unlike what that female said. If I wanted such a thing to happen I could have done it at any time... " I realized that was probably a bad thing to say now that it has already came out. Realizing this I sigh again, " That is why I helped with that beast.. To show you. And to protect you priestess. "

Post WC: 284
Total WC: 746
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle)   A Kind Deed Returned (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 pm

"And that is where your Yang comes into play. Why else would someone such as yourself help unless they were restoring the balance of their scales." I continue to walk the path of the garden. It takes us around the cherry tree and I lean up to tie a bright ribbon around a low branch. "Your attacker, Natsuki, is yang but the fact that she injured you was an act of yin. So it balanced itself out." The waterfall was getting louder as we made our way around towards the other side. The effect of the garden would be one of relaxation. "Thank you for your help." I still held the blossom in my hand.