Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wayward Reunion (Closed, Jaenelle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Wayward Reunion (Closed, Jaenelle) Empty
PostSubject: Wayward Reunion (Closed, Jaenelle)   Wayward Reunion (Closed, Jaenelle) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Wayward Reunion (Closed, Jaenelle) Novak_10
+ Wayward Reunion +
---
Lifting my head from my front paws I raise it into the air some as I let out a long drawn out yawn before closing my snout as I shiver runs down my spine making me shake some. After yawning I shift my gaze, glancing at the small clearing around me before letting out a light sigh. " .. Perhaps I should get up and do something. " I said to myself, debating whether or not I should get up though at the moment I had been stricken with a ting of laziness preventing me from doing little more then sit out in the grass and enjoy the sun as it shines down from the mid days sky bathing me in its warm rays. For the moment the laziness won the battle between staying put and getting up to do something so I lowered my head once again resting it on my two front paws. After resting my head I gazed off into the distance at the forest, watching the forest for a moment before I finally closed my eyes as I began to relax more, enjoying the feeling of the warm sun on my form.

Post WC: 196
Total WC: 196