Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Morning Sleepyheads

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Morning Sleepyheads Empty
PostSubject: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Waking up to birds chirping and morning sunlight streaming through my window was usually the best way to piss me off first thing, but for some reason today was shaping up to be different. I didn't really mind the morning sights and sounds right about now. It could have something to do with the very warm, and very yummy, body snuggled up next to me in bed. I love waking up with Ingel, on those rare mornings when he doesn't wake first and escape before I can have some bleary eyed fun. Thankfully I was the first to open my eyes on this particular morning, which means that I get to toy with my guy and wake him up in a unique way. Easing my body away from his, careful not to disturb him, I slide down toward the foot of the bed and slip the covers over my head. Since we had fallen asleep as a mass of tangled naked limbs there would be no boxer shorts to hinder my plans or tip him off before I was ready to wake him up.

Wasting no time at all, I settle myself between his legs and get right to work. What better way to wake a man than with a nice wet mouth? There would be no stopping me, not even if he woke up begging me to slow down or ease up. I was determined to blow his mind before it had the chance to shake off the sleepy haze. My goal was to start his day on a very high, dare I say orgasmic, note. When my goal was reached, and I had my nice warm protein shake to start the morning off right, I would flip the covers off and jump out of bed still naked. Turning to flash my hopefully dazed honey an award winning smile, I grab my robe and cover my body before heading for the door. "Good morning sweetie. Time to get up and get ready for the range. I'm off to wake Jasper, you and I can grab a quick shower once he's awake.

With that I would be out of the room in a flash and bursting through Jasper's door. There would be no gentle shakes, prods, or even words to wake my loving older brother. The only way to wake him safely was to ambush him then run for my life. In a flying pounce, I would jump into the air halfway across the room and land with a thud right on Jasper's exposed back. A groan followed by a muffled curse would let me know the job was done properly and that it was time for me to make my escape. Scrambling back off his bed, I make a dash for the door and slip through just as his head rises from the pillow and his voice rattles the walls.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Chestnut hair carrying the scent of magnolias in full bloom brushes across my sweat slickened skin. Glancing down the length of my body, my gaze meets a pair of clear blue pools, like the sparkling waters that fill glacial lakes. Her perfectly plump lips, dyed deep scarlet by her lipstick were stretched taunt around my.... holy fucking christ! The ceiling caves in and lands on my body, forcing the air from my lungs and crushing my poor lady's form beyond recognition.... Wait, that can't be right... I was sitting up watching her work me over but the ceiling fell on my back... Shit I was dreaming and nothing fell on me... Fucking Trin!! "Goddammit woman!! Get the fuck off of me before I rip your damn head off!!" Suddenly the weight is lifted and my breath rushes back into my poor flattened lungs. Pushing against the bed, I rise just enough to turn my head as I see my sister running for the door wearing her robe. "Oh for fucks sake, you better not have been naked under that robe!!!" I swear on all that is holy that I will kill that girl some day. When will the day come that she and I can either coexist peacefully or live separately? Oh what a day that will be, but it sure as hell isn't today. Today my loving little sister and her cop boy toy are heading to the range for some target practice so Trinity thought it would be the perfect opportunity to give me my first shooting lesson, with a gun that is. The missiles and beams that I can produce are no problem but Trin thinks that I will find situations where those attacks would be less useful than a simple gun tucked into my waist. I guess she has a point, knowing how to fire a gun properly would come in handy at times when exposing my capabilities wouldn't be a good idea. Groaning as I force myself out of the warm welcoming comfort of my bed, I set my feet onto the cool planks of the hardwood floor and stretch before shuffling my way to the closet to begin picking out clothes. I figured Trin and Ingel would take first turn in the shower so I had time to decide... especially if they wanted to get a quickie out of the way before dressing for the day.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:22 am

Unaware of the world around me, I lay in Trinity's bed in a nice peaceful dreamy state, a vivid dream of me and Trinity spending time together running through my head as I lay there. When Trinity began her personal wake up call on me I remained asleep, though as she went on its effects where apparent and began to rouse me from my slumber. Light groans, grunts, and moans began to escape me as I lay there, shifting a bit in bed. With the final note of Trinity's wake up call I woke from my slumber with a moan, lifting my head from the pillow and looking down to the foot of the bed to see what was going on that felt so good. I am met with the sight of a gorgeous female figure, the figure of the woman I had come to get very close to. As I look at her a large smile of pleasure is plastered to my face. I didn't have time to respond to what she said to me as she left the room in a flash after informing me of our plans. Once she had left the room I fell back onto the bed and let out a sigh which was followed by a groan as I stretched. After stretching my arms I sat up again and shifted in bed, turning so my legs fell off the edge of the bed before shifting my attention to the bedroom door, watching it for a moment then raising from the bed as I stretched some more.

Post WC: 262
Total WC: 262
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:32 am

Pushing my bedroom door open, I quickly dash inside and slam it shut behind me. The force of my movements and the door slamming had my hair whipping around my face on the brief breeze and there was a light panting in my breathing after making the hasty escape from my brother's room. I could feel the flush of excitement staining my cheeks as my gaze settled on Ingel's handsome body. "Mmm, you are a very pretty sight to behold first thing in the morning. Jazz is awake, but he's not very happy. We should jump in the shower soon so the grumpy old bear can have his turn before he tries to kill me. If we get in soon enough we might even have time for a little fun. Think you can handle that?" Dropping the robe onto the honey colored wood of the floor, I watch my guy with a smile as I stand nude before him. The clothes that I planned to wear today were set out on the chair beside my door, ready for me to grab as I headed across the hall to the bathroom. I was almost certain that Jasper knew better than to come out of his room until after he heard the shower start so I wouldn't be picking the robe back up any time soon. Bending slightly, I grab my clothes and open the door again. Beckoning Ingel with a curved finger, I lead the way to the bathroom knowing he would follow.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 am

By the time I made it to my closet, I had already heard (and felt) the slam of Trinity's bedroom door. She and Ingel would either wind up back in her bed and send it slamming into the wall for the better part of an hour or they would cross the hall and go for the shower first. Whichever one they choose, I would know soon enough. Depending on where the next noises came from, I would decide how to start my day. The clothes I picked weren't hard to find so I pull them off the hangers and drape them over the foot of the bed. Since it sounded like Trin was heading for the bathroom, I would stay in my room until I was sure the shower was running. Then I would go to the kitchen and start the morning coffee. Until then I supposed I could kill the minutes with a few wake up exercises. Laying on the floor, I launch into a series of sit ups and begin counting. The water should be nice and hot for the two of them by the time I get to a hundred.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:04 am

When the door opened again and promptly shut with a slam I looked to Trinity who stood there in front of the door. I began to walk towards her when she started talking to me, a smile forming on my face again as I watch her. When the robe dropped my eyes shifted from her face to her body as I gazed at her " Oh? I think I can handle it, are you sure you can? " I said in a playful tone as I watched her " And, I enjoyed the wake up call this morning, it was very.. enjoyable. " as I finished my statement I winked at her. Unlike Trinity, I didn't pick out an outfit for today, however I did have cloths here since Trinity was nice enough to let me leave some here for when I needed to change. Making my way over to Trinity's dresser, I pull open the drawer she let me use for my cloths and pulled out a pare of boxers along with some socks before pushing the drawer shut and moving over to the closet. After grabbing a pare of pants and a shirt I look to Lexi as she gives me that curved finger telling me to follow and I do so like a lost puppy dog, following after her out of the bedroom and to the bathroom.

Post WC: 230
Total WC: 492
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:22 am

When Ingel moved to my dresser to grab a pair of his boxers and some socks I couldn't fight off the smile that spread over my lips. If he only knew what I did to the clothes in that drawer and the ones hanging in my closet on those nights we spend apart, he would probably rescue his clothes and give me my walking papers. How else would a man react to finding out that the girl he is sleeping with sniffs his clothes when she misses him and is feeling lonely? Guys never understand how or why that works for us, but I'm not going to be the one to try and explain it. I don't even know why his smell makes the loneliness easier to handle or makes me more able to fall asleep without him. Letting him leave his things here, giving him a drawer and closet space, was a big deal for me. No other man had ever gotten that far with me, a fact that I didn't admit to Ingel. I didn't want him to see me make a big deal over it, in fact, I didn't even want him to know that I kept an emergency bag at his house. It was hidden under the far side of his bed where I hoped he wouldn't look or stumble upon it. He hadn't even offered to let me leave stuff there so I wasn't sure he would be alright with it. Pushing all of this useless thinking from my mind, I back my way into the bathroom keeping my eyes on the hunk following me. My clothes get set on top of the closed hamper just before I lean into the shower to start the water so it can heat up for us. Since Jasper and I live in an older apartment building the water takes a couple minutes to come to the right temperature so I figured that Ingel and I could make the best of the idle time. Hopping up onto the counter, flinching slightly as my bare ass makes contact with the cool surface, I spread my legs invitingly and call my honey over. "Mmm, we have some time right now, why don't you come over here and give me a good morning kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 am

"Sixty, sixty-one, sixty-two..." Ah, there goes the water, now to give them enough time to actually step in under the spray. I continued on with my sit ups while waiting to make sure the coast was clear. The last thing I wanted to see this morning was either one of those two in their full glory. It was bad enough to think that my sister came in and jumped on top of me with only a robe on, especially after that really good dream I was having. Now they were probably going to have some hot sex in the shower and I hoped to be safely in the kitchen making coffee by that point. My current drought had lasted far longer than I had hoped it would, it was seriously time to get out there and find a woman to end it. Maybe Trin has a single friend. I would have to remember to ask her later... much later... after she's fully dressed and disconnected from her lover cop.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:39 am

My eyes stay fixed on her as I follow after her across the hall and into the awaiting bathroom. After stepping into the bathroom I set my cloths down next to Trinity's before giving her my full attention again, watching as she hopped onto the counter. When she spread her legs, a silent invitation to me I stepped forwards, moving my hands onto her knees and slowly running them along her legs as I looked into her eyes smiling as she spoke up. As she finished I rested my hands on her hips as I leaned in, moving to kiss her, but paused before getting to close, my smile shifting to a light grin " I can do more then just give you a good morning kiss if you'd like. " As I finished I closed the gap between our faces and pressed my lips against hers as I entered into a kiss with her. I didn't wait to see if she wanted more then a good morning kiss as I began to move a hand, slowly moving it from her hip and onto her stomach before I began to move it up her stomach, slowly moving it to her chest as I deepened the kiss.

Post WC: 206
Total WC: 698
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:49 pm

The kiss, and everything beyond it, were a nice way to pass the time while waiting for the water to heat up. By the time I am forced to push Ingel back and catch my breath I could see the steam escaping around the edges of the shower curtain. "Mmm, I think the water is nice and hot. You ready to take this to the shower?" While it was nice to have him here, and the fun could easily be finished in this position, I also enjoy the way it feels for him to take me against the shower wall while the water cascades down over our connected bodies. Plus it makes for easy clean up.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Enough time had passed between the sound of the water turning on and the last thirty sit ups, it should be safe to exit my room. Still just to make sure, I open the door with one hand over my eyes. When nothing is said or screamed as I step into the hall, I peek out between my fingers and see that the bathroom door is tightly shut with a tiny tendril of steam rising from the crack at the bottom. Heaving a sigh of relief, I continue on to the kitchen and start making some coffee. Knowing my sister, especially considering that she had a man in there with her, I knew that I would have to wait a few minutes after she relinquished the bathroom to let the hot water come back. She and Ingel were experts at taking a while in the shower.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:36 pm

When she finally broke the kiss, I pulled back some and gazed at her for a moment before I glanced to the shower. That's right, our destination was the shower, that simple fact had slipped from my mind when I was locked in the kiss with her. Leaning in, I place a soft kiss on her forehead before nodding " Yeah. I'm ready to take this to the shower if you think you can resist me long enough to get into the shower. " I said with a playful smile as I moved my hand from her chest, down to her side " Will you be getting off the counter and walking or shall I take you in the shower? " I was fully ready to either let her move into the shower on her own or lift her from the counter and carry her into the shower, though I left the final decision up to her.

Post WC: 157
Total WC: 855
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:08 pm

My lips curve into a sly smile at his question, but instead of answering him with words right off, I decide to see how well he can read the communications of my body. Shifting forward just enough to leave my body perched on the counter's edge, I lift my legs to his bare hips and use them to draw his body tight against mine. Once our bodies were pressed flush against each other, I offer him another smile before locking my ankles behind his back and sliding my arms over his shoulders. Trusting the strength of his body completely, for the very first time since the fateful gunshot wound that brought us together, I lift myself just enough to put the full weight of my form into his capable hands. I was no longer worried about him straining too much and distressing the healing wound as a result. He was recovered enough to ease my mind in that aspect plus I wanted to know what absolutely surrendering to his will and strength would be like.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Padding my way to the kitchen, my bare feet making little noise on the smooth wood of the hallway floor, I try to close my ears as I pass the bathroom. Thankfully no rogue sounds filter through the closed door along with the tiny tendril of steam. Once I reach the kitchen, I go straight for the most important appliance in the entire apartment. Relatively small, made up of white plastic, black accents, and a black metal heating surface; it sits on the counter looking unimportant but that is just part of it's charm. If it weren't for this glorious machine untold numbers would have lost their lives over the years. If I was forced to carry out my daily duties without the elixir of life brewed by this seemingly insignificant machine, I would have been broken under the stress and struggles of the job long before now. Today was shaping up to be a three scoop day. I would need to make the elixir strong enough to walk itself out the door to bolster my resolve to do the same. Slipping a fresh filter into the basket, I pour three generous scoops and slide the basket back into place above the empty glass pot. Next I fill the water container and empty it into the reservoir in the back. Flipping the switch to engage the heating element, I lean against the counter with a sigh and patiently wait for the heavenly gurgling sounds to begin.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Though the answer I received came in the form of action instead of words, I didn't mind, it worked better this way. As she pulls me forwards, I move with her gesture as I bring a hand down and slowly run it across her leg as I press against her. As she locks her ankles behind my back I move my hands onto her sides, returning the smile. When she lifts her self from the counter, I slide my arms around her and hold onto her, keeping her close now that I was supporting her. " Mmm, it looks like I caught myself something very sexy. " as I finished with my statement, a grin came over my face as I began to move now that I had her in my arms. Stepping away from the counter I shift and step into the shower. Once in the shower, I paused for a moment as the spray of warm water assaults both of us, gazing into her eyes with a light grin. " Are you sure this is going to be a simple shower? " I asked in a playful tone as I lightly pressed her back into the wall as I went for her neck, placing soft kisses along her neck slowly.

Post WC: 212
Total WC: 1,067
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 am

*Fast forward until the shower is safe*

After there was fun to be had beneath the steamy shower spray, I forced myself to behave long enough to see to all my usual washing habits... along with maybe helping Ingel out with a few of his. By the time we were all fresh and clean (so fresh and so clean, clean), I pushed back the plastic curtain and stepped from the tub to the fluffly mat laid out in front of the gleaming porcelin. Grabbing one of the folded towels stacked inside the tiny linen closet, I hand it back to Ingel before pulling one out for myself. Since shared showers were something of a normal activity for Ingel and me, I loosely wrapped the fabric around my body then tucked the end corner between my damp breasts. I would stay like this until the excess water had been squeezed from my hair with a smaller towel and my panties were pulled on. I wouldn't bother drying my hair this morning, instead I would opt for twisting it into a half ponytail to keep it from smothering the back of my neck in the heat of the day. If we were going to the range I wouldn't need to make myself date worthy, though I would still apply enough make up to prevent me from scaring any small children we may stumble upon in the course of the day.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 am

Finally! Praise the Lord and pass the creamer! Coffee is officially ready, the last drop has fallen into the pot and the machine has gone quiet. Let me take a moment to stress the important facts here... I know that it is possible to pull out the carafe, pour a quick cup of joe to calm the nerves, and stick it back in to finish brewing but I choose, nay, I REFUSE to do such a thing and risk even one tiny precious drop of this life giving essence falling to its demise and sizzling into oblivion on the metal heating element. Alright, so now that we have that covered, I shall continue.... My giant, and I do mean giant (like the man at the top of the beanstalk would drink out of this mug) coffee cup is already on the counter beside the blessed machine waiting patiently to be filled with the aromatic liquid to roughly an inch below the lip. Knowing that I will need more than the usual amount on this lovely day where my sister insists on teaching me how to handle a firearm, I allow the liquid to rise just a tiny bit higher. I will sacrifice a little cream room for the extra kick. Speaking of cream... I walk to the fridge and pull out Trinity's nice fancy flavored creamer, she won't miss a few drops, and return to my masterpiece. Before I can 'blonde' it up though, I must add my required six spoons of sugar to make certain there is plenty of room. Once that is taken care of and in the process of being stirred, I slowly pour in the creamer with one hand while continuing to run the spoon gently around the mug. Just before a single drop of coffee leaps over the upper rim, I cease the flow of amaretto flavored creamer and remove the spoon. With the metallic stirring agent out of my drink there is room for another *tiny* splash of creamer, just for good measure I assure you. Now the process is complete and my morning lifeline awaits. It is time to implement my next routine of the day... Lifting the mug gingerly to my lips, I begin sucking in the steam and heavenly scent rising from the liquid and prepare for my maiden slurp. The almost boiling brew touches my lips and is slurped past them onto my tongue, filling my mouth with heat and killing every taste bud on the first half of my poor charred tongue. (I bet you're wondering what the point of stealing the flavored creamer from Trin's carton was if I was going to burn away my taste buds before even enjoying it... ritual people, stay with me.) Setting the mug down on the counter rather quickly, but still without spilling a drop, I then begin to dance around the tiny kitchen while fanning air into my open mouth and panting out the usual, "Hha, hhaa, hhhhaaaaaoooottt, owww, oooh, hoooottt" that can be heard around this time on most mornings. This dance lasts at least two minutes until my mouth is no longer in need of serious medical attention, at which time I promptly return to the abandoned mug to repeat the ritual all over again.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:29 am

When she forced her self to behave, I had to do the same and wash up, getting her to help me with a key area. As she stepped out of the tub, I watched her, admiring her form again. When she offered the towel, I took it from her and slipped it around my lower torso as I stepped closer to her " You look very sexy. If we didn't have something planed for today I would take you back to your bedroom and keep you locked up in there the rest of the day and through the night. " Taking her into my arms, I pull her close and plant a light kiss on her cheek before gazing into her eyes " And I'm sure you would go along with it, or would you resist some? " I added a wink as I gave her back side a playful smack before releasing her and loosening the towel before pulling it from my waist and start drying off my upper body " Do you need any help with drying off? " I knew full well she could dry her self off but at the moment I wanted to tease her a bit so I offered to help with the task.

Post WC: 210
Total WC: 1,277
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Through the embrace and the light kiss he places on my cheek, all I can do is smile and blush at the attention, but once he releases his hold on my and adds the playful smack to my towel covered bottom I am able to resume my actions and regain the use of my mouth. "I don't think I could resist you if I tried. I've never been the kind of girl who can turn down a sexy man." I answer Ingel with a grin as I finish squeezing the water from my hair. Reaching for the tiny folds of lace sitting on top of my stack of clothes, I bend over to slip the thin pink material up my slender legs. Once the undergarment was securely in place, I give Ingel a smile in the mirror that I am facing while my fingers pluck the corner of the towel secured between my breasts. Letting the towel fall to the floor at my feet, and giving him an unobstructed view of my panty clad backside as well as the front view reflected in the large mirror, I tilt my head to one side and run my fingers through the still damp and slightly curling strands. "Oops... maybe I will need a little help drying off after all."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Since Trinity and Ingel were still in control of the bathroom, I was forced to go back to the counter and begin my coffee ritual for a second time. Now I don't usually drink more than one cup in the mornings, time doesn't generally allow it, but with the two of them having their couple time in the bathroom I couldn't exactly begin my day just yet. For the second cup I was a bit more restrained. I only filled the mug half way. Two of my giant cups would have made me worse than the energizer bunny at the range, but one and a half should give me the caffeine buzz necessary to deal with a lovey dovey couple armed with automatic weaponry. At least I hoped I was correct in this assumption.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:00 pm

With her answer to my question I give a faint grin " I see. I'll have to keep that in mind next time we are alone. ". As I watch her, I take the time to run the towel through my hair some before tossing it over my shoulder as I look to the mirror and watch as she releases her towel and lets it fall to the floor. With the half naked Trinity in front of me, I step closer to her and bring my hands up, taking a hold of her hips as I press into her from behind. As she tilts her head to the side I lean in and assault her neck with soft kisses as she begins speaking. Once she was finished speaking, I take a brief break from kissing her neck to speak up " Oh really? Well tell me what you need me to do and I'll see what I can do for you, alright? " I said as I pressed into her more, our contact and the sight of her naked body drawing a positive reaction from a certain area. Since I was finished speaking, I went back to kissing her neck again as I moved a hand from her side and onto her stomach, lightly running my hand along her stomach while kissing her neck more.

Post WC: 225
Total WC: 1,502
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 pm

After enjoying the image of Ingel kissing my neck in the mirror for a few moments in silence, I finally life my hands to draw his face from my flesh and speak. Turning my body to face his, so that his hand would slide from my stomach to my lower back and to allow my abdomen to brush against his positive reaction, I run a hand along his bare, damp chest and smile to him. "Better idea... let the air dry my body while I take care of you one more time and then we both agree to behave ourselves and get dressed. Deal?" Without really waiting for him to agree with my suggestion, I lower my body to my knees in front of him and begin to focus my attentions on the aforementioned positive reaction. Me being the caring and affectionate individual that I am, I couldn't bear to see Ingel's reaction go unattended. I would make quick work of him this time around, he'd already gotten the wake up call and the full treatment in the shower so it shouldn't take that much more to finish him off a third time. Then when he was well taken care of, I would continue on with getting dressed and fixing my makeup while hopefully he would get dressed as well, so that we could finally exit the bathroom and give Jasper his turn to get ready.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:51 pm

When I felt her hand come to my face and pull me away from her neck, I moved my head as she wished and glanced to the mirror. As she began to turn, I kept my hand in place and rested it on her lower back when she finally stopped moving, smiling down at her as she spoke up. I didn't have time to respond to her idea, however my answer would have been along the lines of agreeing with what she proposed. As she went down, my eyes followed after her, hand falling from her and resting back at my side as she came to rest on her knees in front of me. As she went to work, I moved a hand into her hair and slowly ran my fingers through her wet hair as I tilted my head back some, letting out moans of pleasure while she went to work. After my release she pulled away and went back to getting ready. Now that I had been taken care of and was back to normal, I followed suit and decided to get dressed as well. Reaching for my boxers, I pull them from my cloths and carefully slip them on " I'll have to repay you some time when we are alone. " I said as I pulled my boxers up before grabbing my pants and began slipping them on.

Post WC: 232
Total WC: 1,734
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:22 pm

With my honey now satisfied, I stand to my feet and finish the process of getting dressed. Securing the pink lace bra that matches my already in place underwear, I then pull the tight white tank top over my head. Since the weather report for the day said it should be warm and sunny, I had decided on pairing white denim shorts with the simple white tank. While I wasn't exactly tan the stark contrast of vibrant white against my skin gave off that illusion and made me look sun kissed at the very least. To top off the ensemble, I had a short sleeved blue and white striped button up shirt that I slipped on and left unbuttoned so I could tie the two ends together at my waist. Glancing in the mirror at my outfit before starting on the basic makeup job I was planning, I thought I could pass for cute dressed like this. I knew better than to go for hot or sexy, but cute worked just fine for me.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:35 pm

I kept looking up at Trinity as I slipped my pants up and buttoned them up before reaching back for my shirt " So you are going to teach your brother how to shoot? Or are you dragging me along so I can teach him how to? " I said in a playful tone as I slipped my shirt over my head " Cause if your taking me along to teach him, I want you to know that I charge a fee. " I added as I looked over at her, reaching out and taking a hold of her hips lightly " A fee that only you can pay I'm afraid. " I said in a hinting manner as I step closer to her. As per my normal outfit, I had on a pare of black cargo pants with multiple pockets and a black, snug fitting short sleeved shirt. Though I had a hold of her again, I didn't pull her away from the counter, instead I stepped up against her again and watched the mirror as she worked on putting her make up on.

Post WC: 185
Total WC: 1,919
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:02 pm

"Well I was planning on teaching him the basics, but since you put it that way... you could consider that treat you just got to be your fee paid in full... or you could wait and see what I can come up with for later tonight." I teased while smiling at Ingel in the mirror as I applied a light layer of foundation to my face and brushed a few strokes of blush across my cheeks. I wasn't going to bother with eye shadow or mascara today but I would top off the make up job with a light coating of lipstick to color my pouty smile. With both of us fully dressed now, I look toward Ingel's reflection with a raised eyebrow. "Ready to head out of here and find some breakfast? I can only imagine Jasper standing on his head by now waiting for his turn in the shower. We did take a little long in here."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 pm

I remain behind her, holding onto her and pressing into her lightly as I watch her. When she brought up what she had done and how it was the fee being paid and then mention of something later. I remained silent as I thought on what she said before finally answering " Hmmm, I think I would like to see what you come up with later. That could be very interesting. " I said with a grin as I gazed into the mirror at her. When she was finished and posed the question about being ready to leave the bathroom, I gave a faint nod as I slipped my arms around her and held her close " That sounds good, though I have a nice breakfast right here. Heh, yeah we have been in here a while. We should do something to tease him? " I asked as my grin shifted into a mischievous grin.

Post WC: 155
Total WC: 2,074
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:57 am

A soft laugh comes at the idea of teasing my brother but then I shake my head while still smiling. "I think if we tease him or make him wait any longer, he might blast the both of us right out of the apartment or at the very least he would probably lock us out of our own cell phones." I didn't usually talk about Jasper's special abilities in front of mixed company, but for the moment I forgot that Ingel wasn't a permanent fixture in my life and let the information slip from my mouth. Upon realizing what I had just said, my face drains of color and I quickly extract myself from Ingel's arms to move for the door. "I think we should just go start breakfast, I'm getting kind of hungry and I would really like to get to the range before noon." I hoped he would just gloss over my admission, but I knew that the cop inside him was too strong for that.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:01 am

Finally! Sounds of life were drifting down the hall from the bathroom and the water had stopped flowing a while ago. Maybe the two of them were finally dressed so I could have my turn cleaning up. Setting my empty cup in the sink, I started walking down the hall to my bedroom at the end to grab my stuff so I could jump right in to the shower. As I neared the door, the voices on the other side became clearer and I heard my loving little sister allude to the abilities I had gained after Jinto arranged for me to be technologically altered. I wasn't aware that she had told Ingel about that part of my life, in fact I was pretty sure I had made it clear that I didn't want the cop to know. If she had already told him and this was old news then I guess I couldn't change it but it would definitely cause me to feel the need to watch the man a little more closely from now on.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:17 am

When she began to respond to my question, I could understand what she was talking about, we have been in here a while, thus forcing the man to wait for his turn in the shower. However as she continued I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by blowing us out of the apartment or locking us out of our cell phones. I kept my gaze on the mirror watching her reflection and the way she begins to act seems a bit odd from how she was acting moments ago. As she begins to pull away, I lightly grip her sides and move along with her as I pulled her close. I couldn't help but feel there was something more to this " .... Alright, breakfast sounds good. And while we take care of breakfast, your brother can take his shower. "

Post WC: 141
Total WC: 2,215
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:28 am

Oh thank God. Insert mental sigh of relief here. Ingel seemed to brush right over what I had mistakenly said so maybe he didn't even notice. Maybe he thought I was just playing around, embellishing or what have you. As long as he didn't question me for more details we would be just fine. "Sounds like a plan." I say with a still slightly nervous smile on my face as I reach for the door knob and give it a turn. Opening the door I am greeted by the sight of my brother, yes the very same brother about which I spilled a huge secret. Jasper was apparently heading to his room at the exact moment I happened to be opening the door. Don't you just love how things seem to work out that way? By the look on his face I know he heard me through the door. His face, to the untrained eye would just look annoyed, but I could clearly see the mix of anger and fear in his eyes. "Sorry about that Jazz, we lost track of time. Shower's all yours now." Before Jasper could say anything back to me, or even look at me any longer for that matter, I pull Ingel along with me toward the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:33 am

Standing there, listening to the rest of the conversation it would seem that Trinity hadn't meant to let those bits of information slip and was quickly trying to cover her ass in the hopes that Ingel didn't notice. When he went along with her talk of breakfast, I hoped that he wasn't just biding his time or playing dumb. Before I could duck into my room, Trinity opens the bathroom door and meets me in the hall. The look on her face is all I need to see to know exactly what happened as I am sure the look in my eyes is all she needs to know that I heard every word. I allow her to speak quickly and drag her boy toy to the kitchen, mainly because this wasn't a conversation we needed to have with him in the apartment. Hell we shouldn't have the conversation with him within thirty blocks but I would settle for him being out of the building at least. I was going to speak with her about it, but I had to do it when we were alone. After they head off for the kitchen, I step into my room to grab my clothes and finally shut myself up in the bathroom to take my morning shower.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:45 am

When the door was open I looked to Jasper who was standing right out side the door, speak of the devil. As I gazed at Jasper I could see there was a bit of annoyance or anger in his face, he must be really upset that we took so long in the shower, or was that the case.. Before I could shoot a greeting to him, Trinity spoke up and as soon as she was finished she was tugging me along out the door and to the kitchen with her. I kept a hold of her and followed after her as she lead the way to the kitchen. As we moved into the kitchen I slipped my arms around her fully and gave her a hug from behind " .... Shall we have a drink before we get to work on breakfast? " bringing my head down, I rest it on her shoulder lightly as I hold onto her " .. I guess your brother was upset that we staid in the bathroom so long? " pulling a hand away from her stomach, I bring it up to her face in an attempt to lightly caress her cheek.

Post WC: 198
Total WC: 2,413
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:01 am

Seriously if this man doesn't stop wrapping his arms around me every ten seconds we will never get out of this apartment today. I barely escaped outing my brother not a moment before and now he wants to be all cuddly and touchy here in the kitchen, this man is going to be the death of me. Latching on to his question for dear life, seeing it as the firm and steady foundation that will save me from dragging him back to bed and having to replay the entire morning, I turn my face to kiss the hand he brings up to caress my cheek and then disentangle myself from his grasp. "Sure, I can fix you something to drink. What would you like? Jasper made some coffee, I know we have juice and milk, or if you feel like you need something a bit stronger to start off a day spent with my brother and me, you know I keep a well stocked bar in here. Tell me your pleasure and I will make it happen." I ignored the part about Jasper being upset about us staying in the bathroom for so long, I knew he could see the look on my brother's face just as well as I could so the question should have been rhetorical. While waiting for Ingel to voice his choice of morning beverage, I move to the fridge and begin gathering necessary supplies for a filling and nutritious breakfast. Jasper was a meat and potatoes or bread kind of guy so I figured that whipping up some sausage biscuits and a selection of fruits would be healthy and give us the needed energy to hit the range in a little while.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:14 am

While waiting for the water to heat back up I undress and toss my dirty clothes into the hamper against the wall. Images of how to quietly make my darling younger sister disappear danced in my mind. I would never dream of actually carrying any of them out but imagining them seemed to release a bit of the pent up anger and frustration that I was keeping inside. I couldn't very well have it out with her while Ingel was hanging around. Hell I couldn't even speak freely about myself or my life with him around. I had to constantly be on guard in my own home just because Trinity wanted to make goo goo eyes at the boy in blue. Even as the silent rant runs through my mind, my heart experiences a stab of guilt. I am happy that my sister has found a guy that seems to appreciate her and treat her like she deserves to be treated. Ingel is definitely a step up from the other losers she's been with in the past. He doesn't make her cry nearly as often as that Keith guy did, he doesn't make her think she's worthless like the one before Keith, he doesn't surround himself with other girls while telling Trin they are hotter than she is and then making her feel guilty when she expresses her feelings about it, and he certainly doesn't hit her like the first guy she brought home did. In the grand scheme of things, Ingel seems to be a good choice for her, but damn it all to hell, did he really have to be a cop!? What kind of sick twist of fate is it that makes the only decent guy my sister has ever found turn out to be a police officer when my work is frowned upon in the eyes of the law enforcement community? That's almost like asking me to choose between my livelihood and my sister's happiness, which is impossible I can assure you. The main reason I entered into my current line of work and stuck with it for so long was to keep Trinity safe and happy, but the one thing I could never give her... the happiness that comes from being loved romantically or sexually, comes in the form of a man who could ruin me with one tiny click of handcuffs. Maybe it was divine intervention sending me a sign to clean up my act or some cosmic justice come to punish me for all the nefarious deeds I committed in the course of this path. Whatever the case, I hoped the relationship was worth the repercussions.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:16 pm

With the kiss to the hand I smile at her and when she begins to pull away I with draw my arms, letting them fall to my sides as I listen to her. As she posses the question to me, I take a moment to think on it as I watch her begin to gather the materials for our breakfast " Not really into the drinking of alcohol in the morning any more.. How about I get the drink since you are going to work on breakfast, can I get you anything? Can't let my gracious hostess do all the work, now can I? Ill help with what ever you need help with but I don't want to get in your way if you work better by your self in the kitchen. " Now that I had made my intent to help with making breakfast I make my way over to the cupboard which held the cups and pull out two cups.

Post WC: 162
Total WC: 2,575
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:27 pm

"I'll take a glass of juice if it isn't too much trouble. I'm thinking about making some sausage biscuits and cutting up some fresh fruit for our breakfast. Does that sound appealing to you at all? If it doesn't I can always just scrap the fruit and go for a full on traditional breakfast spread." Since I was in limbo as far as starting the cooking goes, I reach over and turn the oven knob to preheat it for the biscuits. No matter which menu Ingel voted for, I would still be making those and would still need the oven to be nice and hot when they are ready to go in. "You don't need to help, I like cooking for the men in my life, but I would love it if you stayed close by to keep me company with conversation and moral support." Mainly I wanted him to stick close because when there wasn't someone else present while I was busy cooking I had the tendency to start singing to myself to keep my mind busy so my hands can work.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Now that I had allowed the minutes to tick by with my musings, the water was hot enough to get my shower under way. As I stepped in under that steaming spray of water, a smile crossed my face. I could still remember my first shower after being released from the compound where I had been modified. There had been no direct orders not to shower, which was a good thing cause I love hot showers almost as much as I love hot coffee, but no instructions on how to properly go about the activity had been sent home with me. I remember worrying that I would stiffen up like the tin man in the Wizard of Oz just as I stepped out on to the bath mat. That didn't happen thank goodness, but there were days when I was still struck by the odd questions and realizations I had back in the early days of living with this new body. Of course there were also days, many more than the others, where I would completely forget that my body is any different from everyone else's.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:55 pm

After setting the two cups down, I nodded at her choice of morning beverage. Moving over to the fridge I pull the door open and take out the juice before shutting the fridge door and moving to fill the first of the two cups up. " That sounds good. I'll take two if that's alright with you. " I said as I filled the second cup up before setting the juice on the counter for the moment. Picking up both of the cups, I turn and lean against the counter as I watch her, taking a sip from one of the cups as I hold the second for her to get when she was ready for a drink. " Alright. Ill hang here and offer as much support as I can, if I happen to be in the way for anything just give the word and Ill move. " as I finished, I took another sip of my juice before setting the cup on the counter.

Post WC: 166
Total WC: 2,741
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Taking the offered cup of juice after Ingel was so kind to pour it for me, I take a small sip and then set the cup on the counter so I could focus on getting breakfast underway. Since the oven was still preheating, I needed to get the sausage going. Bending down, I pull open the drawer beneath the oven door and grab the large non stick frying pan. Setting it on one of the heating coils, I then turn the dial to the dot between medium and high. While the pan is heating up I take a paring knife and cut away the metal clamp holding the end of the plastic wrapper in place. Slicing the tube of sausage into half inch thick patties, I cover the bottom of the hot skillet with the first round of meat. Even though the skillet is the largest one I have, it would still only cook half the package of sausage at once so I would have to cook two rounds to complete the meal. While the meat begins to sizzle and pop, I move to the counter space beside the stove and start cutting up various fruits then arranging them on a large platter. The silence was beginning to get to me so I figured I would try to start up a conversation to pass the time. "What's new with you? Anything exciting going on with work?" I knew it was a lame topic to start with, but I was grasping at straws... not to mention avoiding the subject of my little slip in the bathroom. The last thing I needed right now was to have to explain or lie about my brother to my police officer boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:04 pm

Keeping my shower short, especially since all there was to do was wash my body seeing as how I was in there all alone with no one to distract me, I finished up and stepped out from behind the curtain. The fog that had been held behind the plastic sheet now rolled out into the rest of the small room to give the whole area a hazy look. Wrapping my towel around my waist, I move to the mirror and swipe a hand across the reflective surface to clear away the obstructive moisture. Using a second towel, I scrub the excess water from my hair before pulling on my clothes. There aren't many things that annoy me as much as water dripping down my back to wet my fresh shirts. Eventually I would have all my clothes in place to cover my dried off body. I didn't go for my normal all black attire today, it was my day off so that meant color was allowed to permeate my wardrobe. I didn't go crazy with the color, nothing bright and flashy and absolutely no pastels. Trin tried to get me to buy a lavender shirt one time, she claimed it would make me appear more sensitive and thereby attractive to the ladies. I personally felt that it would make me look more homosexual and attractive to those of the male on male persuasion, which I not so politely pointed out to my misguided younger sibling. Since then she has eased off of the whole fashion advice trip. Today's color was a nice, safe, not to mention heterosexual royal blue paired with light stone washed blue jeans. White undergarments and sock would make up the mostly unseen portion of the outfit and white sneakers with blue and black accents would wrap it all up in a nice tidy little bow. Teeth and hair brushing would be the last steps of my morning ritual just before I open the door to allow the pent up steam to invade and disperse in the open air of the rest of the apartment. I could already smell the scents of breakfast drifting from the kitchen, scents that made my empty stomach churn and rumble. After a quick stop in my bedroom to grab my wallet and keys I would head for the kitchen to grace my sister and her lover with my presence.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:34 pm

After taking a sip from my cup, I set it on the counter and watched Trinity as she went about her business preparing our breakfast now that she had everything set up. As the meat cooked I took in the smell of the sausage and my stomach gave of a few low growls. With the growls I smiled lightly and placed a hand on my stomach, giving it a light pat, I would be eating soon enough. When the question came up I thought on it for a moment before I gave a shrug, though if Trinity had her back to me she wouldn't have been able to see, " Eh, work is well, work. Nothing special really, pretty much the same old thing; Bust criminals, right up reports, eat doughnuts, rinse and repeat. " Falling silent for a moment, I looked away from Trinity, casting my gaze to the floor " .. However, ever since the incident in East City, I've wanted to do more to help protect people, more then just going around busting petty criminals, you know? " Lifting my gaze from the floor, I look to Trinity for a moment before catching ear of another approaching the kitchen, I pull my gaze away from Trinity and too the kitchen entrance where I heard the foot steps " What about you, how's work going at the bar? I've been meaning to stop by there and maybe have a drink. " as I ask, I shift my gaze back to Trinity as I reach for my cup of juice.

Post WC: 261
Total WC: 3,002
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:03 am

Since I had also heard the footsteps approaching about halfway through the conversation, I turned away from the oven after sliding the pan of biscuits into the heated box. "Morning Jazz. Breakfast will be ready soon." Without waiting for a response from my brother who has yet to appear in the kitchen with us, I turn my attention back to Ingel so I can answer his question and respond to what he had said. "The bar is fine, much of the same every day stuff going on down there. Regulars coming in to drink away their nights, college kids flooding the place to get away from campus for a few hours, and couple taking up the corner tables in search of a little romantic privacy. You should come in sometime, at least seeing you during work would be one way to break up the monotony, and as a side bonus you could help me sound more convincing when I decline offers for sex or dates from the random guys." Flashing Ingel a smile as I turn back to the stove to flip the sausage patties, I hope he would realize that I was only half joking in what I had said at the end. While seeing to the meat I decide to comment on what he had mentioned about his job. "What more do you want to do to help people? You're already a cop so you protect people every day and save them when necessary. What more do you have in mind, like going into a different field or a more involved part of the same field?"
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:11 am

When Trinity calls out a good morning greeting to me I know that she and Ingel have both heard my approach so there isn't much point in hanging back in the hallway until they are finished with their conversation. Heading on into the kitchen, I don't say anything to the two of them because Trin has continued on speaking directly to her lover, which is just fine with me. Sliding into one of the chairs at the table I pick up the morning's newspaper and begin to read over the headlines that I hadn't gotten to during my coffee break during their shower. It would seem that today's news is much of the same. People died over night, people were arrested, government officials voted on stuff, more government officials admitted to adulterous affairs, and some sports team just won some kind of championship. None of this really interests me, none of it directly affects me or my life so why should I care? As far as the affairs go, all they do is make me wonder why people bother getting married in the first place. I would probably feel differently if there were a special woman in my life whom I wanted to share everything I have and everything I am with but since there's not I don't really see the point in signing some piece of paper that tells me that I have to share everything I have with someone for the rest of my life or until one of fucks up and ruins the whole damn thing. It just seems like the whole set up is destined to fail in these trying times so why even bother?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:47 am

Leaning against the counter, I watch Trinity as she continues working in the kitchen, glancing towards the kitchen entrance again when she speaks to her brother. Turning my attention back to her I listen as she begins filling me in on how her work is going at the bar. I nod my head faintly as she continues speaking, however when she gets to the last part my head ceases to move as I watch her, the part about the sex and the dates disturbing me a bit. Though with the smile she flashed me my expression brightened up and I returned the smile. As she went back to the sausage, I turned my attention to Jasper who had come into the kitchen with out as much as a hello and took up residence at the kitchen table, looking at the news paper. When she began speaking again, I kept my attention on Jasper for a moment before looking back to her before she finished talking. After she finished I thought on what she had said " I'm not sure.. When the attack happened I couldn't help but feel powerless really... Sure I did what I could but that wasn't much. " With a soft sigh, I pull away from the counter and pick up the glass I had juice in and took another sip from it " As a normal cop, if I was on duty, I would have been stationed at the police line working crowed control, or helping with evacuation.. I don't want to stand by at the side lines. I want to be where the action is so I can make a difference. "

Post WC: 277
Total WC: 3,279
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:52 am

With the second round of sausage patties sizzling in the skillet and the biscuits cooking in the oven I take a step to the side where I have the fruit spread over the counter. Pulling a knife from the drawer, I start to cut the fruit into bite sized pieces and arrange them all on the large platter I had already pulled out. While keeping my hands busy, I listen to Ingel respond to my questions. I knew Jasper had come into the kitchen and taken his seat at the table with the newspaper, I didn't figure he would say anything since Ingel and I were in the middle of a conversation and he wouldn't want to interrupt. Since I was speaking to Ingel first, I would address him before pulling Jasper into the conversation. "So you don't want to be a police line cop. Would that mean you want to move up in the ranks, like to the guys who run the investigations or take more of a side step rather than a forward one? How else could you get to the action to make a difference?" I didn't know what kinds of people were the ones who got full access to the real action; I hadn't ever been close enough to the action to witness the officials involved. Before Ingel responded to my question, I take a chunk of honeydew melon in my fingers and flick it towards Jasper. The chunk landed right on top of his head which successfully drew his attention away from his newspaper. When he looked up, he opened his mouth and offered a suggestion as to what Ingel might be wanting to join up with.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:07 am

As I was politely reading my paper to avoid interrupting the conversation between my sister and her current flame, a flying chunk of pale green melon was rudely thrown my way and struck the top of my head. Now that my dear little sister had my full attention, I folded my paper and set it on the table in front of me. Turning my gaze to Trinity, a not so nice one at that, I incline my head to her man and shrug my shoulders before speaking in a semi nonchalant manner. "Maybe your boy here is thinking about joining those suits in division 12. From what I have heard on the streets, they are the ones who get to be in the middle of the action and get their hands dirty. My understanding is that when something major goes down uniformed officers create and hold the police line while div 12 comes in and does the real investigating and rescue missions, kind of like a SWAT team or paramilitary branch of law enforcement." Shifting my now blank stare to Ingel himself, I raise one eyebrow and look to him with a hint of questionability. "Is that close to what you had in mind, Ingel? Or am I way off base here?" I don't know too much about div 12 but I know enough to know that I want to avoid them even more than I want to avoid getting too close to the uniformed police around here. They carry the real weight and have the better toys, that's about as far as my sources have gotten information wise. I suspect that Jinto knows more, but as per usual, he isn't offering any information beyond what is absolutely necessary for the task at hand. Since I've never come up against Div 12 myself, I've never had the need to know the more detailed information.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:38 am

As Trinity began speaking, I pulled away from the counter and turned to the fridge. After pulling the fridge door open, I take out the juice and begin to fill my cup, glancing over to Trinity before looking back at my cup. Once my cup was full again, I set the juice on the counter and looked to Trinity again and was about to respond to what she had said when a piece of fruit was launched across the kitchen and lands on Jasper. I stand there in a moment of silence as I take in what just happened.. it was some what odd really.. was Jasper going to jump up and start yelling at her now or was he going to be ok with it? well I guess I was going to find out. Pulling my attention away from Trinity, I look to Jasper as he begins talking. As I listen to him, I bring my cup up to my lips and begin to take another ship but pause for a moment when he brings up something that sounds like what I'm looking for.. When Jasper's gaze shifts to me and he gives me the link, I finally take the sip of juice as he posses a question. Pulling the cup away from my lips I shake my head faintly " No. I believe you are pretty much on base. That sounds like what I'm looking for actually... " I said, watching him a moment longer before turning my attention back to Trinity " What do you think? "

Post WC: 260
Total WC: 3,539
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:54 pm

My lips shut firmly at the not so nice look that Jasper turned on me after the melon chunk incident. I thought he might launch right into some stupid argument with me but rather than do that, he joined the conversation and even answered the very question I had asked of Ingel before tossing the piece of melon. The knowledge my brother possesses and the casual way he tosses it out into the open shocks me. I mean, I know what he does for a living and that he tries to hide the majority of it from me, but I thought I had learned to read him well enough to pretty much fill in the blanks for myself by now. Obviously I was wrong about that. Somehow through his work, or because of it, he had learned more about Div 12 than us average ignorant citizens know. And now here he is suggesting that Ingel, the police officer I am currently sleeping with which is a whole bundle of issues by itself, that he might want to join this group of highly trained SWAT or paramilitary guys who undoubtedly risk their lives ten times more often than the uniformed police officers. There was already enough danger with his current job, to think that him making this step would mean more of the same kinds of danger plus a whole mess of new kinds that I couldn't even begin to analyze at this moment in time. My fears and worries for Ingel's safety meant next to nothing in this situation. This was his decision to make about his life and his future. A future that might not include me at all. So when he turned to me to ask what I think, I can't bring myself to meet his gaze so I turn around to let my eyes fall back to the fruit that needs to be cut. "I don't know what to think. If it's something you want to look into or pursue then I think you should. If it will make you happy then it's a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:15 pm

Well it would seem that my suggestion of division 12 is right up Ingel's alley. That is not necessarily good news for him or for Trinity. It was bad enough to just have a beat cop in the house a few nights out of the week. Having a man from Div 12 would be even worse. Granted he wouldn't be as concerned with my not entirely legal job choice, but he would probably start asking more questions about my advancements, about the sporadic emergence of Trinity's abilities, and possibly even about our demon tainted past and demon bait sister Alexis. These are all things that are best left unspoken as far as Ingel is concerned. The last thing we need is for the relationship between him and Trinity to go south after he learns the truth about us and our family. That could give him a nice little nest of freaks to haul in to gain favor in the department. I don't like thinking of Ingel this way, up until now he has come across as a pretty nice guy and he treats Trinity better than any of the rest have, but I have to be realistic now more than ever. He could easily learn about us and then turn on us to further his own career. I had seen it happen too many times in my line of work to fool myself into thinking that it couldn't ever go down like that. Trinity can't afford for me to be naive about this or about him. She and I would have to have a very serious heart to heart as soon as I can get her alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Sleepyheads
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next