Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 Jynbanner_01
That was a Blast
... Time: Morning
... Location: Heading to Haven (J11)

Much against the thoughts of P.Diddy and Shin; the saga could stop and did stop. In the wake of the events that occurred, the next day had come and there was still no confirmation to whether we would ever get back home or not. For the time being, I would be forced to integrate our culture into that of the village. There was no way around it, seeing as Haven was destroyed and the small defenses we thought we had really were nothing in comparison to what could happen to us out in the forest alone with no major form of protection. Since we had been living off the land for the past three months, the integration process wouldn’t be that hard. We had clothing of this realm and looked more ‘earthy’ than when we had first arrived. Though we lead the main forces back to the village to seek employment and housing, I still wanted to check on Haven for clues to why we were attacked and if the Samurai could be tracked back to where they had come from. I figured since the Samurai seemed the same as the ones from our realm that if we tracked them back to where they came from, there had to be a portal of types located there. With that in mind, I decide to go back into the forest and travel to Haven to look for clues. For this, I would be taking Tapp and Izumi with me, leaving Shiori to manage the others in the village to make sure they didn’t draw too much attention and generate a witch hunt for the new comers.

I walk through the tall waist high grasses of the meadowlands that spanned out across the area outside the forest. My body is covered in simple garments of the time setting, but my weapons and equipment was stored on my body in one way or another. Tapp was walking in proximity to me with rifle in hand, with Izumi hopefully around as well. I didn’t necessarily like hiking, but somehow I had grown used to it since my legs had become my main form of transportation. I didn’t necessarily tell Shiori that I was taking Izumi in the literal translation of the word tell, but I also had not not-told her either. Izumi was less likely to get us captured, caught, or bound in some form of retardation or have demon loving siblings tag along. On top of that, her aura was a lot more peaceful and didn’t make me as anxious as Shiori’s chaotic aura. Sensing ahead, I didn’t note anything in particular in our way, but I knew well that the animals of this time, though dangerous, didn’t give off any special spiritual signal most of the time.

464 / 464
That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:16 pm

That was a Blast

I assure her, “things like that help me to know that you are at least human. It’s good that you have small flaws still. If you didn’t you would be boring… or annoying.” It was my opinion that a character with no flaws would make a book not worth reading. Nuzzling a bit on her, my head rests in the crook of her shoulder and neck. Passively I take in her scent, something I had missed for quite some time, given the circumstance that’s been occurring. I give her a soft peck on the neck, and then lean back to see if she would be able to stand on her own. Now that she had been given some time, I would inquire to see if she were okay or not. I wouldn’t step back too quickly or release her fully, just to make sure she was steady, or if she were to stop my movements. As much as I wanted to play hooky and spend time with her, I knew in the back of my mind that every moment could be vital in finding Akera and making sure she was safe and not under the oppression of an evil demon.

200 / 3735

Trained Tracking (-2,000)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 pm

That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 Izumi_01
that sort of a comment made her smile, she never bothered telling anyone of her abilities due to the fact she feared that she wouldn't be considered human. She herself even didn't consider herself human with the thing's she was able to do, exactly how could she be human. Though there was more thought to it that knowing she had flaws is what made her human, than did that mean if she covered up those flaws she would't be human? Should she continue in her training to perfect her skills? She wasn't sure at the moment. she blushed though when she felt him nuzzling slightly and she blushed when she felt the peck, what was he doing? Didn't he have a girlfriend? She looked down slightly feeling bad. She took in a deep breath and looked up and steadied herself she was ready to move now. "Let us get moving, we shouldn't waste anymore time."

-Word count: 155 | 4622
That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:40 pm

That was a Blast

I felt that I got an odd response from her after my display of affection. From my perspective I saw her look down and sigh a deep breath after I kissed her. I wondered if I had done something I shouldn’t have. I felt a bit bad for not taking her feelings into account and figure that I must have done something wrong. I was far from any type of Casanova and my experience in relationships was based off of her and Shiori alone; meaning my experience was little and nowhere near normal. I have the thought to myself that I may have assumed too much to think that she would feel the same way about me as she did three months ago and I feel a bit foolish internally for it. I make a mental note to keep that in mind and to not try to make things awkward between us; I liked Izumi, I didn’t want her to become distant from me for being pushy with her. Still, she seemed to be okay now, stamina wise, so it would make sense that we should get moving.

I step away as she steadies herself and speaks. I give a nod agreeing with her, giving her room and looking around our immediate surroundings. “Right,” I say aloud, moving on past my moment of thoughts. I focus on the energy around us, this time without closing my eyes. I hone out on the signature of the demon in question and lock onto the remnants of his signature. From there, it would be a game of following the bread crumbs, and with that thought in mind, I move forwards taking my first steps in the direction of attempting to find the demon.

Exit RP
Will continue in the next
290 / 4025

Trained Tracking (-2,000)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:16 am

That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 Izumi_01
She wouldn't eventually have time to think this over, right now the important thing was rescuing this person that had been kidnapped. Though there was her own question's to how smoothly this would work out and if thing's would go as smoothly as they had planned it. it was going to be sometime before they would arrive to this location of the demon, Izumi was able to sense also but she didn't know which of the energy signal's belonged to who so for now she had to rely upon Jyn who knew which signal's belonged to who since he has already come into meeting with these people's and demon. She wondered how long it was going to take before they would have to return to the village. She looked to Jyn who began to move and she followed after, she knew when that Jyn would have to hold onto her weapons when they came near to the demon she can put on the act of being some regular girl and get captured by him. This was going to be difficult and she was sure Jyn knew that as well.

Exit rp
-Word count: 189 | 4811
That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 Izumi_03
Updated
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2