Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:31 am

Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] Seijpb_01
She had been quite worried of Kazakura ever since that day. It's been rather weird lately since new people have come into the village. The one that she had heard about from Kazakura, the ones that came from the future. Seijin was rather excited about these people, but have yet had the chance to go and speak with them to find out more about them and how their life was like, but since they were at her village she had time to find out, the most important was heading to see if Kazakura was okay. So she took her two guard's and headed off for the Temple of Time on horseback. She took the horse that was given to her as a gift. It took her sometime, but she managed to be able to learn how to ride the horse decently enough to not fall off. She still needed to practice more, but it was enough to ride from one place to another. She had left early in the morning after telling the head priest of her temple that she will be off to go visit the temple of time. With that Seijin left with her two guard's early that day, estimating to arrive there by mid afternoon. Most of her thoughts consisted of Kazakura and her safety. It's not that she doubted her being alive, it's just she was overly concerned for her and wanted to be certain that she is okay.

Word count: 243
Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:28 am

Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] Kaza_01
It was beautiful day and I was using this time to walk the path of peace through my gardens. When viewed from the air, they resembled the symbol of yin and yang. With the temple sitting right in the middle with the same amount of light and dark on either side. The path of peace took you from either dark to light in hope of achieving balance within yourself. I had started in the darker side of the garden. The rock garden was over there with its bareness only broken up by the stream and a peach tree. The rocks were dark in color and something about the garden kept the peach tree blooming in opposite of the cherry tree. I never asked, I accepted that to be the normal events in this garden. I had been dark lately and needed to balance myself into the light again. The monks worked silently as I made my way along the path. It was a time of inner reflection and thought. The stream ran through both sides of the garden. The bridge on the dark side, a black and the bridge on the light side white. My mind was lost in thought as I went over the events of the last few months.

So much had gone on with me that I wondered if I would be able to remain in the light. Especially with that demon I kept meeting. For three months we had been having sexual encounters and I could not do anything to stop them. Now he was building a holding not to far from here by flight. My mind needed to come to peace before my soul could. I had to face the facts. I was attached to this demon. I cared about him. Though I would not call it love. He did not return such emotion though. That hurt me. In order for peace, I would have to acknowledge all my feelings. That would be the only way to move on. I could accept that from him, but it hurt. I could also stay at my temple for the rest of my life and never have to worry about seeing him again. But that would hurt more. I would have to face the fact, that in some perverse manner, I enjoyed being around him. I just wished he would some me a bit more respect. There it was out and I acknowledged my feelings and came to the truth.

The feeling of peace was starting to settle upon me. What would happen would happen. I was truthful to myself at least. My hand made its way to my abdomen and I wondered. What would he do if that happened? He would not care. But I had not taken very many precautions against it, in my naive way, I had not even though of that happening. I could only pray that it would not happen. If his seed had sparked life in me, It would be known soon enough. I would deal with it then.

-507-
Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:00 pm

They continued to ride at a decent pace, nothing to quick or Seijin would have ended up falling off due to her lack of experience in riding. It was just enough to have a quick pace, but nothing to fast to cause her to bounce off. They would have finally come to have arrived at the village that held the Temple of time. They began to ride in at a nice horse walking pace, each guard on a horse on either side of hers. "This is the village right?" Seijin asked the guard on her right and he nodded his head. "Yes Young Priestess." he answered as they continued to venture into the village and Seijin was a bundle of excitement as she glanced around quite a lot seeing the new sight's to her. She would have to follow her guards as this was a new place to her and she herself has never been here before so she didn't really know where exactly should she go. "This place is beautiful..." she uttered as she looked around with a pleasant smile.

Word count: 181 | 424
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] Tatsuk10

Before they could enter the village, they would have to find a way across the lake onto the island. So the village was not quite within sight seeing range at the moment. They would come on the shore of the lake that held the island where both Shima and the Temple of Time lay nestled against a single mountain rising up on the island. An old man could be seen sitting on the rocky beach with a fishing pole in the water. At the sound of the horses hooves clopping about the old man would look up at the riders and cackle insanely for a moment. His voice cracking with age. Some said this man was old enough to have been around when Merkus first set down the laws of the Order of Light. But most just thought of him as a pervy old man. Even his own grandson thought the man was a bit senile and touched in the head. "Welcome Travelers. What brings such a group to this lake on such a fine day?" The line on the fishing pole tugged and the old man jumped up with glee, dancing about shout "Ohhwee! Ah got a big one. Ehehe." He begins to tug on the pole, but it seems the fish is a bit too big for the old man as he looks old a weak against such a strong fish. The line pulls the fishing pole and old man towards the edge of the lake. "Oh no... you get back here, small fry. Ah got you this time." It looks like he is about to be dragged into the water. -273-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:24 pm

It appear's there trek was not over yet, they still had to figure a way across the lake to get to their destination. Though the lake was still beautiful to Seijin, she kept her eyes on it until she heard a voice as they were coming around. The voice sounded old and Seijin would look over to see an old man fishing, she held no clue to who he was. "whoa.." she said to the horse pulling on the rein's to cause the horse to stop so she could hop off, the guards stopped as well and hopped off. Seijin, being followed by her guards, would walk near to the old man who was fishing as she would respond to his first question. "We are trying to get to the Temple of Time." She stated as when the old man began to get pulled in by the fish. "Oh dear!" Seijin said as she quickly ran over her guard's coming along with as all three of them would grab for the old man to stop him from being pulled into the lake.

Word count: 182 | 606
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:42 pm

With their help, the old man would be able to pull in the fish. As the fish came to land, it nothing more an old sword sheath. The old man began to cackle again. "See, Ah caught a big one." He left the three of them holding the pole as he danced around. As he passed by Seijin, his hand copped a feel of her rear end as he said. "You teach a man to fish and he can eat for the rest of his life. Now you three know how to fish." He then began to dance off towards the bushes as he continued to speak. "You feel like a priestess to me. Most likely only a year into the order. Maybe less." He brushed some bushes off of a long boat and smiled at his find. "So you want to go to the Temple of Time? Past, present, or future?" His eyes gleamed with mirth and merriment almost like he was being crazy on purpose. And he seemed to move around quicker than most men his age. He hopped into the boat and blinked at them. "Aren't you coming?" He pointed to the boat. -469-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Seijin would merely blink a bit confused to how a sword sheath would be able to pull the old man like that, the two guards both seemed agitated by this old man as they were holding back their anger. Seijin gave a jump as she felt her rear being touched as she landed onto her feet as she turned around and looked at the old man who was dancing around, her hands clung to the fishing pole that was handed to her. she was only surprised that she was touched not in the fact that she was touched at her rear so it just surprised her. She stared at the old man as the two guards behind Seijin seemed to be enraged by the old man's actions and were holding each other back trying to decide who would beat the old man first. "How did you?" She said blinking as her voice trailed off after he had guessed she was a priestess. Seijin would look to her guard's and blink at them as she would then look back to the old man after she plaed the fishing rod back down on the ground. "I would preferably like to go to the present temple of time." As she took him serious in the question. she watched him and noticed that he was getting into the boat and then asked if they were coming. "Hmm?" she blinked a moment and then her hands clasped together as she smiled. "Oh yes!" she said in excitement. "We are, but wait..." she uttered as she looked to one of the guards. "One of you have to stay behind and watch the horses." The two guard's blinked and looked at each other. In the next instant they were playing a few games of rock, paper and scissors to find out who stays it took a while since they kept getting a tie but one of them stayed behind, the shorter one of the two. Seijin had made her way over to the boat. She was accompanied by the taller of the two who helped Seijin into the boat and then himself in it as well.

Word count: 359 | 965
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:11 pm

As the men played rock, paper, scissors the old man jumped out of the boat and moved over to investigate. Even joining in on the fun. What would have been a tie was turned into a win for the old man over and over again. "Ohwee, Ah get to go with the young tart." He clapped them on the shoulders as the taller one won the next game. Then he jumped back into the boat. as Seijin was helped in, he made the tall one push the boat off first before trying to get in. With a burst of speed, the old man paddled away, leaving the taller guard in the water. Cackling he looked back and shouted. "One has to learn to swim, before they can fish." He slowed his paddling down and smiled normally at the young priestess. A twinkle in his eye. "I am a priest, child, Kazakura will be glad to see you. I am Saki Tatsuko." Then he continued to paddle until they were across. "You guards need to learn the valuable lesson of never under estimate an old man." His face broke out in huge grin and bit of drool start to hang from his lips as he looked at her young body. "Althought you really are a pretty young tart." -686-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:39 am

The taller of the guard's had fallen into the water as he was trying to get in due to the old man's surprising rowing strength. Both of the guard's were surprised and the taller one got really infuriated at the old man and began to yell bloody murder telling him to come back, while the younger of the two was laughing that the taller one was left behind. Seijin who was in the both merely blinked seeing at how quickly they speed away from the shore. Her mouth hung slightly as she was impressed by this. Looking back to the old man she listened to his swimming comment as she looked back toward's her guard. "Oh, I see." She looked back to the old man who had introduced himself as Saki Tatsuko a priest. Also she was happy to hear that Kazakura will be happy to see her so that made her smile. She noticed him drooling a bit and she blinked and lifted an arm and reached into her sleeve pulling out a napkin and held it out for him. "Pardon me, Priest Tatsuko, you seem to have something hanging off you're lip, you may use this." she said with a gentle smile upon her face and waited for him to grab the napkin she offered him.

Word count: 218 | 1183
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:59 pm

He swiped up the napkin and chuckled. Wiping the drool off of his lip, he smiled. "Do not call me Priest... that is so formal. Just call me Grandfather. Everyone else does." They make the shore and he hopped out and pushed the boat onto the beach. Offering his hand, he would help her out, although he was shorter than she while he hunched over like an old man. "Welcome to the island. Do you want to visit the village first, since Kazakura is walking the path of peace. Or at least she was when I left." He cackled again and began to march up the beach and into the woods. It wouldn't be long before they made it to the village. The village of Shima was a small village that was half suspended on piers over the water and half on the land. There were long wooden walkways over the crystal blue waters of the lake. If you looked down at the water, it was only a few feet deep and one could see the fish and freshwater crabs swiming along. "Be proud, little priestess. Not many get the pleasure of seeing Shima. That would be why, your guards were left on the other shore. It will take them more strength than they have to swim across." He cackled with glee again and danced a bit. He led her around sighting. The fresh market where island fruits were displayed, was on one of these piers. Most of the vendors here were younger women and men. The older villagers sat in shaded community areas and played various games. The people of the island clan were more tanned than the average human. The island gave a peaceful laid back atmosphere. -975-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:05 pm

He took the napkin and wiped his mouth with it and she smiled bringing her hands back to her chest as she watched him and then her eyes began to look around taking in the beauty of the lake. She looked to him when he told her not to call him priest, but to call him Grandfather, a short giggle and a nod followed suit to that. Finally they arrived at the island and she was assisted out of the boat by the old man, she gave him a quick thank you. She was then asked if she wanted to look around the village since Kazakura was on this walk of peace. It appear's that she was busy so Seijin had nodded to it and she would follow after the old man, her hands down in front of her her hands clasping each other. "Oh then I must stay proud of this moment, this place is very spectacular." she responded to him when he had told her to be proud about being here. She followed quit pleased about the whole village, she herself was quite pale in comparison to most people being that she had been kept indoor for years. She held a huge smile the whole time as she was being taken around and shown the sights every so often she would squeal with glee as she saw certain thing such as the fishes in the water, the various vendors and their items that were being sold.

Word count: 248 | 1431
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] Koji_s11

Koji was a rather handsome young man and knew it. His soft voice could be heard speaking to a nearby fruit vendor. His long silver hair hung loose around his broad shoulders. The breeze blew it to and fro as he moved on. With a blink and a smile tugging at the corner of his lips, he moved to a spot just in front of the old man. He was dressed in black (see pic) and his sword hilts gleamed in the sunshine. His blue eyes a startling contrast to his silver hair. Not many around here had blue as. He offered them a low bow and offered the young priestess a dazzling smile. "Well old man, I see that your fishing adventure was a success. You seemed to have caught a beautiful, elegant one here." He offered his arm to the young woman and winked. "My name is Saki Koji. You must be the priestess Seijin. No one else could match the description that Kazakura gave to us in case you decided to stop by for a visit. And let me be the first to say that her description did not do you justice. A poet would not be able to describe your dazzling beauty with mere words."

As he led the young woman around, his grandson made his elegant appearance. Drat that youngster, he thought as Koji began his wooing technique. When Koji set his eyes on a female target, Tatsuko was left in the dust. Damn young pup. But that insane smile stayed on his face as he put a hand to the back of his own head and cackled. "Yeah, caught a beauty didn't Ah." then a look of serious crossed his face, "Better than you could ever hope to catch." Then he cackled again. "Well since my grandson here has come to rescue you from my old clutches, I had better go and check on your guards and make sure they are not drowning." In anime fashion, the scene cuts to his brown eyes as he glares at Koji for a moment. The look is returned in that anime fashion before the old man ambles off.

-1843- Includes Kaza's WC as well. Since I have to be three months on the site before I can start that path.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Seijin didn't take notice to the man at first until he started speaking, which turned her attention away from the vendor and she looked towards the handsome looking man a smile ever leaving her face. She was a little confused as he was speaking with the old man and they were talking about fish. She had to think of it as she wondered what they were talking about she didn't recall the old man catching a fish, but a sword sheath. This confused her as she thought about when during the time that they were in the boat and walking around the village did he catch a fish? Though she was unaware that this said fish was actually her they were talking about. Due to her confusion she just stared at his arm and blinked giving a nervous smile unsure of what to do. Though when Kazakura had been mentioned she chirped up and her hands rose up and clapped together and her fingers curled as she held a big smile. "High Priestess Kazakura has spoken about me?" She looked to the old man who stated that he had to go and a small frown came to her face. "Oh what a shame, though I thank you for showing me around Grandfather." he gave him a deep bow as he walked off and she stood up and looked to the younger man and smiled. "This place is quite full of such wonderful life."

Word count: 243 | 1674
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:02 am

"Do not worry about my grandfather, priestess. He will most likely go and annoy my grandmother." Koji offered his arm again and should she take it, he would lead her out of the town and into the forest, following a stone walkway. "You should perhaps, ask Kaza to take you to the hot springs here. They are some of the best in the land. Also you have a beautiful view of the surrounding area from up there." As they would walk down the path, he would further introduce himself, his voice sweet and melodic. "I am one of Kaza's guards. Although she doesn't need us most of the time. There are three of us that try to keep her from harm. And before you ask, yes she does travel alone because she can handle herself. But it was not always like that. You see, she was once a young priestess as yourself. I'm surprised you do not remember us from your ceremony. We tend to follow her when duty calls." How could one forget such a handsome face.
-2021-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:30 am

So this guy was the old man's grandson? Seijin merely looked to him and she kept a smile to her face. She noted that he offered his arm, though she was confused as to what he was meaning by that, she was a secluded girl and kept in door's so quite a lot of thing's were new to her. she kept her arm's in front of her clasping them together as she would hear him and hear his offer about asking Kazakura to take them to the hot spring's here. she thought about the first time that she had been taken to the hot springs, she found it quite nice though ended up passing out for staying in the hot spring's for too long. She mentally laughed at the thought as she looked up to the male walking alongside of her. so it appear's that Kazakura was able to go out on her own, she wondered if one day she too would be able to walk out into the world on her own and not have to worry about guards watching after her like this. It was quite nice to think about, though she probably knew that if the day came where she would be able to go out on her own, she would possibly be afraid of doing it. Seijin blinked when he mentioned about her ceremony. "you were at the ceremony?" she said looking up at him and blinking drawing a blank on his face, not recalling him at all. "I do apologize then, how awful of me to not remember." She looked away and down toward's the ground feeling shame in herself for not remembering him from the ceremony. It's quite expected though with her alway's being pushed around by the monk's and told what to do, she tends to not notice a lot of thing's wherever she went.

Word count: 312 | 1986
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:07 pm

His hand came to rest on the back of his head as he chuckled softly. "Do not worry about not remembering me." Although he was a bit crestfallen that this lovely young lady had not remember him. He would still try and flirt with her. It was obvious that she had been kept inside most of her life, but that never kept him from a young lady. "Kazakura has spoken highly of you. She says you have great potential. I think that you surpass her beauty and could one day surpass her power." It was a compliment designed to make the young woman blush. Kazakura would have his head if she had heard that comment. The pathway lead to a few steps that where stone lantern posts stood watch. "This way" The forest was beautiful and the sounds of many different animals floated in the breeze. A bright green bird flew by with its long tail flowing out behind him. A caw was issued from the trees above as a second such bird followed. The stone stairs were old but well kept. This was one of the oldest temples in the land. One of the first built. The temple of time held the secrets of the past present, and now even the future thanks to Kaza studying those from the future.

-2242-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Seijin looked to him and blinked a she heard him say that Kazakura had been speaking of her, she couldn't understand why but her face felt hot and the blood rushed to her face and she lit up like the fourth of July at his comment. "I-i-i umm w-w-well..." she got confused to how she was going to respond to his comment and she dropped her head in a shy manner trying to recollect herself, it was quite a good feeling she had gotten within herself knowing that she was being looked at with such high regards. She only does her best and hope's that her best will make some sort of a change and she still had much training to go to so knowing that she had potential to be quite strong made her feel good. the pathway had lead to a forest, which as expected, distracted her from the earlier comment as her face returned to it's normal paleness as turned to something quite amazed at the scenery. "Oh wow...." she gasped out as she slowly walked, since she didn't want to fall, she stopped in her step's though she when had noticed the bird that flew overhead. Her eye's bulged out in surprise as she stared at it, stunned by it's beauty. She had never seen such a beautiful creature before. "w-w-what is that?" she asked in surprise as she kept her eye's glued to the flying bird's until they flew far enough to allow for her to look away and toward's Koji with a surprised look, she was still surprised about the beauty of this place, the amazing creatures that it held in the area. Such a thing she has never seen before due to the fact she had been kept indoors for years.

Word count: 298 | 2284
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:44 am

Koji looked at the bird and chuckled. "That is a parrot, my dear. They are found only on this island. They can be taught to speak. If you want. I can catch one for you to take back with you. They make wonderful pets" He stopped walking and knelt on the step, taking the hand of the priestess gently in his. "I will gladly climb the highest peaks, forge the deepest streams, kill the most deadly beast, to win a smile from you." His free hand he placed over his heart as he spoke. "If you wish for a parrot only speak the words and I will go and get you one. Many on the island keep them as companions. They come in a blue as well." He was serious, but he knew that should another of those roaming the island come and interrupt, he would never have another chance to win the heart of this fair young flower.

-2402-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:01 pm

She looked back toward's the sky where the parrot once was after he told her what it was and she silently mumbled the word 'parrot' as she then looked back to him and listened to what he said. He offered to capture one for her so she could keep it as a pet, a smile began to form on her face as she listened on to him offering the capture of the parrot for her. Her hand was taken and her heart skipped a beat as he knelt and began to talk such big talk. Her eye's glued onto this very man who was offering quite a lot to her. She held a smile onto her face though she thought about it again and the smile disappeared from her face and was only replaced by a frown. Her heart sunk it was only now that she really thought about it. Capturing a parrot, taking it away from it's home, it's freedom. She had flashes of herself when they had first taken her into the temple of light. She use to live in the village in a small shack in the back, she didn't see much to begin with but she was happy there. She had her own little freedom, though she lived on her own due to her parents death. After that day, she had been kept in solitude and kept within the temple, being unable to do what she wanted. Those thought's sauntered into her mind as she just shook her head, her heart had sunk, her eyes glistened with tear's. It was the thought of capturing the bird and keeping it as a pet that brought upon these memories, she didn't enjoy being kept in some sort of cage for the entertainment of others. She pulled her hand from Koji's hand and brought both of her hands to cover her face as the tear's dropped. "no please dont..." she uttered out from behind her hands as she began to cry into her hands.

Word count: 335 | 2284
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] Kyousu11

Kyousuke was walking down the steps of the path when he noticed the younger Saki kneel at the feet of what appeared to be the young priestess, Seijin. The priestess appeared to be crying and he shook his head. Not another crybaby around here. His sigh came out as he approached the pair. His hand reaching up to scratch just under his eye patch. He was older than the others and led them as a result. But he had little time for crybabies. He hated crying women. And here Koji was, making one cry. His heavy footfalls could be heard on the stone as he reached them. A stern loon upon his face. “Koji, are you making another one cry from a broken heart?” With a quick movement, he cuffed the younger man on the shoulder. The hand curled into a fist and brought him to his feet with a simple movement. It then released Koji. “So what is going on here?”
-2564-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Seijin couldn't control herself for that moment, that feeling of being caged up wasn't something she would like others to feel. Even she herself was only free to a certain degree, at least for now she's able to roam about the village and leave the village, though she will still be under watch until her training is fully complete. Seijin finally controlled herself as the sudden voice of a new person, the footsteps did nothing for her, She jumped a little and found her control over her emotions and she spoke out. "Oh dear me, I'm so sorry." she apologized as she reached into her sleeve and magically pulled out another handkerchief and wiped around her eyes. She sniffled a bit and took in a very big deep breath before she released it and smiled and gave them both a deep bow. "I do apologize, it seems I let my emotion's get the best of me." she stood up after her bow and looked toward's Koji and then toward's this new man who was here. The question that came to mind was 'Who are you?' She looked to this rather mean looking man with a small smile. He was quite intimidating just looking at him and made her feel a bit hesitant to even speak, but she found her small courage and spoke. "S-some old memories came up was all, I do apologize for my unappealing behavior." Her dark earth colored eyes slightly reddened a little from her earlier crying, stared up at this man.

Word count: 255 | 2539
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Koji was jerked up by the collar and for a moment lost that boyish grin. “Kyousuke sama. Nothing is wrong. I offered to catch a parrot for her.” He placed his hand on the back of his head and chuckled, that boyish grin resuming. He bowed at the same time she did. “Do not be sorry, my dear. I should not have asked. Perhaps we should continue on to the temple?” He wanted to get away from this man for the moment. Since the moment that Kyousuke realized he was here instead of the bridge. He would know that Koji had gotten his grandfather to take his rotation at guard duty. He swiftly began to move up the stairs but was stopped in his tracks at Kyo’s deep voice. It felt like his bones shook, every time that kyo got that tone.

Kyo reached out and grabbed the young saki by the collar and held him in place as he spoke. “Should you not be watching the bridge? It is your duty, not your grandfather’s.” As he held onto the young man, he glanced down at the priestess. “Please. No more crying. If you are here to see the High Priestess, I will take you to her. “ He was a no nonsense kind of guy. Although he was rather harsh and stern looking. He had a soft spot. Right now it didn’t apply as he turned Koji around and set him on the stairs facing downward. “You, need to go to your post and leave the women alone. And I shall escort you to the temple. I apologize for Koji’s behavior.”
-2836-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:07 pm

It appear's that someone was skipping out on their duties, Seijin was merely quiet but feeling a little sympathetic toward's Koji who seemed to be scolded at by Kyousuke. So he was hurried off to go to his duties and told not to bother the women so Koji did this quite often it seems. Seijin looked back to the mean looking Kyousuke as she nodded her head, of course she was feeling quite scared of the man, compared to her, it seemed like he could swallow her whole with no problem. She wanted to say that it was okay that he didn't need to apologize for Koji's behavior, but the man was quite the scarey looking man and caused her to keep quiet as she just quickly nodded her head her hands in front of her gripping each other quite tightly.

Word count: 141 | 2680
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Koji was set down facing the way he had come, a blush upon his young face. “Heh, sorry about that. I hope to see you around, priestess” He looked back and gave the young woman a smile as he walked off whistling. It was time for him to get to his duties, otherwise Kyo would be looking for a sparing match later. And well, he would rather be on bridge detail than sparing with that man. He hurt when he hit. Not like his grandfather’s training, which was just annoying.

Kyo glanced back at the priestess and sighed. She looked like she was frightened out of her wits. Wonderful, now he had frightened her. The girl needed to grow a backbone. Perhaps the High Priestess would be a good influence on the poor girl. She looked like a strong wind would break her in two. “Priestess. I am not going to eat you, so you can stop looking at me like I am a demon here for your soul.” His voice was gruff and rather low pitched.
-3014-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:49 pm

A quick nod from her head to what Koji had said and she waved him goodbye and he left, now her gaze went back to the mean looking man, who told her to stop staring at him like that. She couldn't help it, the man was quite scarey looking to her, she's been secluded into a temple for many years, and always bossed around by the monk's and other priests, what would you expect from a girl who recently left from the temple not all that long ago. It hasn't been a year yet, Seijin looked down though as she nodded her head keeping her gaze from looking up at him. "I'm sorry." she apologized for how she was staring at him, she took a couple step's ahead of him. "please let us hurry." she has been dying to see Kazakura for quite sometime already and she has been meeting all these detours along the way.

Word count: 156 | 2836
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 pm

He sighed as the priestess took off faster than his walk. He let her get up the steps ahead of him, keeping an eye on her in his silent way. This girl needed to spread her wings. Kyo could see it in her. The High Priestess had been timid the first time they had met. They were cousins, but he was already in his twenties by the time she had come into the world. He lost his eye not long after that and had remained in the village during the time she had been at the high temple. So it was not until the call for guardians for her had come, that he had met her face to face. He had been the same ever since. Kazakura had skipped up the steps with the same speed that this priestess now walked. He had just let her be as she was meant to be. He could keep her safe as long as he could see her. And he could see a fair distance with only one eye. As they reached the top of the hill they would begin to see the temple of time.

The temple itself reaches into the treetops of the forest. With a small mountain behind it. The only mountain on the island. The mountain is used for those who wish to meditate at its peak. The main path turns to cut stone with a row of 5 small statues on either side of the pathway. The first one on each row is an area icon (repels demons with strong strength) When touched the right way, the stones light up the path with a magical glow. The other 8 area icons are positioned evenly around the temple so it is protected on all sides from demonic intruders. There is a well tended rock garden on one side of the path and a beautiful garden on the other side. there are other statues around the grounds that can be touched and turned to light. The temple is one of the most tranquil places in Sai City's past. A dim waterfall can be heard as you walk the steps towards the entrance.

I finally completed the path of peace and had come to a grip with my feelings. It was time to get back to work on things, but I could not bring myself to leave the comfort of my garden, so I sat on the rocks beneath the cherry tree as I waited for nothing. Soon I could see Kyo and Seijin coming into view, a soft smile plays on my face as I wait for her to see me. Kyo must be scaring the poor girl half to death by now. A strong wind could scare her. I shook my head as I watched Kyo coming up paces behind as he always did. Strong like a stone wall. He was always there to support me.

-3501-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:37 am

As she moved her way up the step's her eyes were focused down to the ground being careful as to how she stepped because she didnt want to end up tripping over a stray pebble or herself. Seijin held a soft gaze now as though this walk was telling her something that no one else could hear. As though the stories of old were told to her young ears, she held a small smile and her gaze softened she was feeling peace swelling within her, it made her feel rather warm on the inside. She thought back on her recent action's for today, how she quickly hurried toward's one of her first friend's side. The new thing's she had seen and the new people she had met. She knew she didn't understand everything, she knew there were still thing's she needed to learn and needed to understand. She had much to struggle through and knew that she could easily be taken advantage of. Seijin might have been naive about a lot of thing's but she wasn't a stupid girl. Her step's slowed as they were finally coming up the step's with the temple coming into sight. Soon her footstep's stopped to a complete halt, her flower that was attached to her dress, fluttered in the breeze that shot past. Her eye's lifted upward's and widened as she was filled once against with surprise a gasp came from her lips as her hands covered her mouth. This site of the temple and it's entire setting was by far the most beautiful thing she has ever seen. Maybe it was the whole natural aspect that got to her, compared to her own village thing's seemed more civilized, not in the aspect of people but in the aspect that everything within site is houses and buildings and things of the sort where it lacks the view of the natural forest intertwining with the village itself. This one to her appeared more so peacefully combined with the nature of the area so even the man made stuff didn't feel out of place but perfectly blended with one another. Her darkened earthly eye's just stared as she was taking it all in, her hands slowly moved down from her mouth. She even heard the noise of the waterfall and looked around for it, moving up further up the steps so she could get even more view of the temple. She look back toward's Kyousuke and gave him a rather cheerful smile. "this place is so...." she looked back toward's the temple and looked around, rather excited and taking in everything at once, failed to notice Kazakura at the moment. "amazing..." She felt her heart beating and she was slightly bouncing onto her toes wondering what should she do, she looked around trying to take in more details and still failed for her mind to realize the important detail.

Word count: 483 | 3319
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Kyo nodded to the high priestess as he saw her and turned on his heel to walk back to his own post. A glint of metal flashed in the sunlight. There he was. His younger brother was silently standing guard over the priestesses. Good. Now he could go back. He moved back down the steps to go back to the town. He needed to settle a few things with his family while he was not on duty. His brother had flashed his blade like that on purpose. He was almost as silent as Kazakura’s twin. Almost. Kyo walked himself off.

I watched the older man walk off with a fond smile. We had been betrothed at one point in time, but both of us knew it was not meant to be. We were two different people. Although I knew he had a soft spot, he was still so serious and well, he had been more of a teacher than anything else in my young life. The soft smile turned into a bright one as I watched Seijin almost dancing about. The girl was a flighty as parrot and as I innocent as a dove. But I was glad to see her here. I let her take in the sights, eventually she would see me and I had a good view of here if anything came crashing through the trees. With the peace of the island came the fact that strong animals lived here on the island and if one went to far into the forest they got hurt..

-3759-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Kyousuke seemed to have left without even a good bye, and due to Seijin taking in the sight's of the place, failed to realized that he had walked away. Finally though after taking in everything the most important detail hit her, her eyes fell upon Kazakura. "High priestess..." she uttered softly as her eye's glistened at the sight of her, her heart races in a happy way to see that she was looking okay. She began her steps slowly as she felt a small ache in her heart as she was only focusing on Kazakura, a smile stayed to her face as she would start moving quickly toward's her. High priestess Kazakura!" she said in an excited manner as she quickly moved as fast as her dress would allow for her, though from her quick movement's she ended up tripping over herself and she fell face first to the ground.

Word count: 150 | 3469
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:12 pm

I watched the young priestess trip and I was up and moving towards her in a heartbeat. My dress swirling around me, I knelt and helped her to her feet, rising to my own. “You do that a lot, I have noticed.” I smile and pat the dirt of her garments. “What brings you here, Seijin?” I was indeed very happy to see her and it showed on my face. “How did you come across Kyo? Usually he doesn’t escort people around.” I chuckled at the look on his face before leaving. It was good to see him a bit flustered. “I am so glad you came to visit. How is the temple of light?”

-3874-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:11 am

She groaned a little in pain from hitting the floor, but Kazakura was there quickly to help her up to her feet. Seijin gaze a child like smile that clearly told 'heh heh whoopsy' for falling like she did. She was okay though no bruising or scratches to her face. She heard Kazakura's comment about her doing that a lot and couldn't help herself but blushed quite embarrassed about the comment. She was then asked three questions and Seijin looked down at the ground for a moment to let her mind take it in before she would respond back with a smile. "I came to see if you are alright, I didn't see you after the army had disappeared so I was really worried about you and Sir Kyousuke had appeared to me just down those step's after I had been escorted by Sir Koji and before that I was escorted around the village by Priest Tatsuko." Seijin lifted her arms and her hands though red from the fall curled into fists and she held them up and gave a quick up and down motion to them as she hoped a little in place. "The temple of Light is doing just fine, we have lately been concerning ourselves with the new arrival's in the villages, the one's you have known to be of the future."

Word count: 225 | 3694
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:38 pm

A stern look crossed my face at the mention of Koji. "Perhaps you should steer clear of him, he is a wonderful man. Do not get me wrong, but he is a bit of a flirt. I do not want you to end up broken hearted." I linked my arm with hers and started to steer her down the pathway to the temple. It was about time for some light lunch and we could continue to talk inside. "So you have met some of those from the future. I told you I was not insane." Then in a playful tone I said, "And every thinks that I would not know anything about time. Did you know that there is a portal to the future about half a days walk from here?" My smile gets wider as I tell her my little secret.

-4016-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:01 pm

She was confused by what she meant by flirt. "A flirt?" she seriously did not know what that was and now here they were linked by the arms and walking, Seijin looked at her a bit longer before she looked around to see the area again, but she did keep a mindful ear to what the high priestess would be saying. Though she smiled at the comment about her saying she wasn't insane, but she quickly looked toward's her when she mentioned the portal. she was surprised by this information. "R-really? How do you know it's to the future have you entered it?" she said whispering, but still shocked.

Word count: 109 | 3803
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:37 pm

"Not yet, but I am a little scared to do so. Do I really want to know what the future is truly going to be like? I can imagine but do I want to really know that far into the future?" I took her into the temple and my living area and offered her a plush cushion on the floor next to a low table. I took the one opposite of her. On the table was a pot of tea and cups. Reaching out I pour her a cup as well as myself. A short burst of the element of fire had cause the tea to heat itself. "So what brings you all the way out here, young Seijin?"

-4135-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:53 pm

If Seijin was there at the portal she may have insisted upon enter in it so much, but that was her to be so curious about new thing's she has never seen before. Being that she has yet to experience anything that had scared her for her life she seemed to have this impeccable courage to do almost anything. But the question's that Kazakura had brought about by wondering if she should find out what the future holds or how far into the future the portal led to. It probably held some fear, though Seijin herself may have been excited about it. They were brought into the temple and into Kazakura's living area, she sat quite happily in the cushion that was offered to her. She still kept a smile to her face as she noticed a short burst of elemental fire she squealed a little and smiled as she clapped. "Oh my!" she didn't know that Kazakura held the power over fire as well. She looked toward's Kazakura who asked her what was her reason for coming here. "I came here to see you, I was worried."

Word count: 188 | 3991
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:16 pm

So she had come to see me because she was worried, that made me smile a bit more. “That is so nice of you. But you do not have to worry about me. I can handle myself rather well. Just promise me one thing. If you ever see a stern looking, older man in red robes with platinum colored hair. Or a one eyed, with white hair, run the other way.” I had been thinking on that. There were too many demons running about powerful ones like Nova, the lightening spirit, and my own demon. Figuring that she would then ask the question about why, I sigh and take of sip of tea. “I cannot stand the thought of seeing you hurt by them. They are both powerful demons. Evil men that would take your virtue.” Well at least Nova would for sure. I set my tea down and reach out to take her hand in mine across the table a serious look upon my face. “Especially the white haired demon. Promise me.”

-4308-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:29 pm

She knew that Kazakura was much stronger than her, but still she couldn't help herself but worry either way mainly because she was an important person in her life and she didn't want to lose important people. Though there was something that made her blink just before she sipped her own cup that was poured for her. "Eh?" She tilted her head and listened to what was told of her, she was told to avoid these specific demon's and to turn the other way if she's ever came across them. Kazakura seemed to have read her mind she was going to ask why but was beaten to it as she had explained. Seijin merely blinked a bit confused by what she meant by virtue, but from the look of Kazakura's face it appeared that this was important to her so Seijin would agree even though she didn't fully understand why. She just gave her a smile and nodded her head. "Alright, I promise." She took a sip of what was poured for her and her smiled broadened it tasted so yummy to her and she giggled as she placed it back down onto the table. Her darkened earthly colored eyes returned to looking at Kazakura as she wanted to ask. "Do you have any idea what could have been that large second sun in the sky that time?" she remembered about that second sun that had appeared in the sky at the time. She wondered if Kazakura knew what it was.

Word count: 251 | 4242
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:39 pm

I could tell that she didn’t get the extent of what was trying to tell her, I guess I would have to explain the birds and the bees. Maybe after dinner. I just could not believe that they did not teach her about pregnancy and birth? How else was she suppose to help a woman in labor. That was a major problem. I shook my head and answered her question. “I think it was a large battle of powerful beings. Although I am not too sure. The place looked like a massive battle had happened with grooves in the ground and the time portal was there. That would be my best guess.” I glance up as I heard the door slide open. “But it is almost time for dinner. “

-4438-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:34 am

Seijin merely fiddled with her fingers for the moment as her question's were answered and she stopped suddenly and thought on it as she was thinking what sort of powerful beings it could have been to create such a massive sun. Her eyes would then shift over to the sound of sliding doors as she heard Kazakura saying that it was almost dinner time. Seijin wondered how long she has been here and wondered if she should leave. Though Treshin wouldn't mind her being gone for the night so long as she ha her guard's near.

Word count: 96 | 4338

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]   Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura] Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Temple of Time [Seijn x Kazakura]
Page 1 of 1