Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) Nova_p10
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
Standing at the edge of a river, I glance out across the water and sigh lightly. " .. Here is good. " I said with a faint nod as I shift my gaze over the surface of the water one last time before I cast it away, turning to glance around at the forest, scanning across it. Everything looked clear and I couldn't sense anything that was strong enough to be a threat to me. With another sigh I begin to relax, allowing my shoulders to go slack as I glance up at the sky. Today was a nice and clear sunny day, perfect for enjoying a swim and relaxing.. or fighting beasts if that were the case but right now I wanted to relax. Pulling my attention away from the sky I turned to face the water and began to undress. First I set my swords on the ground before I untied the sash around my waist and pulled the kimono off and folded it up before sitting it on the ground as well. Once fully undressed I made my way over to the edge of the water and stepped in, pausing for a moment as a shiver ran up my back at the temperature of the water, not to cold but not super hot.. almost just right. Moving through the water I waded out a bit deeper before I dove straight into the water, disappearing into the blue liquid.

Post WC: 241
Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) Nova_p12
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) Kitko
I was beautiful here truly, I wished I’d been born here, but if I had, I guess I wouldn’t be able to appreciate the beauty of this place as much. Still the people here were just too much fun so easily swayed by my little tricks. I wondered lightly if perhaps I was enjoying my sins too much, but I quickly cast those thoughts aside, I was one to dwell on my actions, if I wanted something I took it, and others should do the same or accept defeat. I hummed softly a tune, my blue heeled sandals carrying me along threw the trees while the wind ruffled my blue mini dress. I enjoyed the freedom from chaos of the city and the sounds of the birds as I strolled. I had no real destination, just whereever my feet happened to take me next. While walking the trees eventually gave way to water as I emerged on the bank of some sort. I smiled and sat down unlacing my sandals and rubbing my feet before dipping them into the water and giving a gratified sigh. I leaned back while the tiny waves caressed my legs and feet. “ahhh, that’s nice” I hummed happy, unaware that I was not alone.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:30 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
I remained under the water simply enjoying the feeling of being completely covered in water, the only problem was air. Since I lacked the ability to breath under water like a fish, I wasn't able to remain under water for a prolonged period of time. As I felt the need for air increase with in me I was forced to raise up and bring my head up out of the water. Still in the shallow part where I am able to stand up fully I raise up standing in the water and gasp lightly taking in a deep breath of air. With my head raised I glance up at the sky for a moment before turning my head to look down at the water and smile faintly. Gazing down at the water I watch my reflection as the water ripples out and distorts it. Bringing my hands up through the water, I cup them and collect some water in my hands and bring it up, splashing it on my face before I run a hand through my hair.

Post WC: 178
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:52 pm

While I was watching a cloud roll lazily threw the sky I hear a splash. At first it doesn’t attract much attention, probably just some fish that jumped out to catch some unsuspecting insect. However, the sigh does bring my gaze to the water. I blink and sit up as I look over the naked figure in the water. “Hm…that’s strange, I feel like I should have seen some sign that there was some one else here” I think allowed to myself. It is then that I see the pill of belonging on the shore not too far from my spot. “Oh…” Is all I can reply to myself with a mental slap. I eyeball his things a moment the trickster in me thinks about stealing it or hiding it however I was sure there was nothing of value to steal and I wasn’t sure if this person deserved to have such a trick pulled. In any case I decided to at lest announce my presence to him. “Hoy! Konichiwa!” I shouted with a wave as I stood up. “Are you all alone? You shouldn’t leave your things unguarded!” I said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:09 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
When I hear a voice yelling out I jerk to the side, lifting my attention from the water and to the one yelling. Shit, I had let my guard down. My gaze narrows into a light glare as I look at the one standing on shore, a female. She was waving at me and didn't seem to be any sort of threat, though her words bring up some concern. I begin to relax as I scan over her for a moment, she didn't appear to be armed nor much of a threat, at least she wasn't trying to attack me, instead she seemed rather friendly. Finally I nod to her question, " Yes I am alone. Perhaps I should have hidden my belongings.. I wasn't thinking about that, I had other things on my mind. You aren't going to steal them are you? " I asked, raising an eyebrow as I looked at her.

Post WC: 154
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm

I smiled brightly placing a hand on my hip “Well to be honest the thought had crossed my mind, but it seems kind of rude don’t you think?” I giggled, though it was the truth I wasn’t sure if he would think I was joking or not, at lest I made a point to be honest. “Anyways I’ll guard your stuff for you, don’t worry!” I shouted and plopped back down between the water and his belongings and began to wash my face. I was in a rather good mood and I didn’t have anyone to really talk to so why not be friendly? Besides he didn’t look half-bad and I made it point to keep the company of good-looking men.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:27 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
As she began to answer me I frowned faintly. So she did think about it at least. But she didn't act on the thought, that was good to know. When she offered to watch my stuff, I thought on it for a moment before shrugging faintly. I watched her as she sat down next to the water and washed her face. I glanced away from her for a moment, looking down at the water before looking back to her. " How about you join me? The water is nice once you get use to it. You can put your cloths next to me or you can hide our things so they wont get taken if someone else shows up. " She looked like she would be fun to play with, though I wasn't sure if she would accept the offer to join me I was asking her to get naked and jump on in the water with a complete stranger.

Post WC: 160
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:44 pm

I looked up as he asked me to join him, was he serious? I gave a blank stare and then smiled “sure sounds like fun” I said before getting to my feet and starting to strip down, there wasn’t much for my things, my sandals were already off, and my dress followed, and so on until I was naked. But it was not an unusual occurrence, I’d often shed clothing when changing to my other form, there was just something freeing about discarding ones clothes. I didn’t jump into the water right away; I first had to safely hide our things. I picked up all the belongings and set them in a bush. But to make sure they were truly hidden I did a little chant and roses sprang into an illusion over the spot. Now our things were well hidden and anyone passing by wouldn’t be want to go sticking their hand in a thorny rose bush. I clapped my hands together and turned back to the water and wadded into it until I could swim freely and made my way over to the stranger. “Hi there” I said with a chuckle. “I don’t think anyone will bother our things”
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:57 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
I watched her after asking and at first I didn't think she was going to join me, her face looked rather blank. But then it seemed to change and she agreed to join me and I became rather pleased. As she began to undress I watched her and when she had taken off the last pieces of her clothing I looked over her nude body and smiled faintly. I kept my gaze fixed on her, still looking over her form, as she picked up our things and took them to hide some where. What happened next was something that told me a little more about her. Since she was chanting I knew she was able to use some type of magic. I glanced at the bush for a moment as she put an illusion on it to help hide our things. Turning my gaze back to her I watched as she made her way over to the water before climbing in and wading over to me. I look down at her and smile as I bring a hand up and reach out, running it through her hair as I look down into her eyes, " Hello there, what would your name be my dear? " I said with a faint nod.

Post WC: 211
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:31 pm

I smiled and held out a hand “Kotetsu Isuku, nice to meet you.” I answered, as he ran his hand through my hair, he certainly didn’t have any concept of personal boundaries, though I was the one who just jumped into the water with a complete stranger. He didn’t worry me too much though, I wasn’t really the type to look before I jumped, and I wasn’t about to start questioning my judgment now. “So are you some sort of warrior?” I asked, I assumed so, being out here alone and all.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:44 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
As she held her hand out I took it with my free hand and nodded as she spoke up with her name. " It's nice to meet you. My name is Novak, but you can call me Nova. " I brought her hand up and softly kissed it as I removed my other hand from her hair, letting it slip back into the water as I looked down at her, smiling softly. " I guess you could say that.. I am a warrior. " I said with a faint nod in response to her question, " What about you Isuku? I seen you did a chant, so do you know magic? "

Post WC: 112
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

I grinned as his kissed my hand, at lest he was a gentlemen, I could respect that, and it made me feel better about my choice not to steal his stuff. “Nova huh? that’s a pretty name” I said in return “I know some magic, enough to get by” I said proudly.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:00 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
As I heard the comment about my name I smile a bit more and as she answered my question I nodded my head faintly. " Thank you Isuku. I don't beleive anyone has said that about my name before.. " So she did use magic and from what I seen it was illusions but what else could she do, if she could do other things. The thought of what else she could do was quickly pushed to the side as I began to pull back away from her. As I pulled away from her I brought my hands up and splashed some water at her before sinking under the surface.

Post WC: 110
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:39 pm

As the splash hit my face, I was surprised and my ears popped out, as did my tail, freed from the illusion in place to hide them. I glared "Hey!" I shouted as he disappeared under the water. My eye twitched a bit, he thought he was really cleaver didn’t he? Luckily the water here was much cleaner than that of the future so I could see his out line and pounced on him. "Aha! Now you pay Nova-kun!" I growled playfully as I launched my under water tickle attack.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:44 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
After moving under water I planed to move around behind her and get her from behind but before I could move around behind her I end up getting pounced on. A moment after being pounced on she began to tickle me, something that I haven't experienced a lot.. I struggled and pulled away from the tickling as I brought my head back up from under the water and gasped, taking in a deep breath of air before chuckling lightly as I reach out and try to take a hold of her, grabbing for her arms so she wouldn't be able to tickle me any more.

Post WC: 105
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Mid tickle he grabbed my arms and I was unable to continue. I pulled my arm in protect "Hey it was pay back" I giggled with a sweet smile. "The big warrior can’t take being tickled neh?" I asked, but that probably wasn’t something he usually had to deal with in battle. However innocent the jester may have been though, I wasn’t one that liked being restrained so with a poof of red smoke I disappeared and reappeared about a foot away on the other side in another cloud of smoke. "Aha to fast for you nova-kun! You’re it!" I exclaimed and dropped into the water so only my bright blue eyes and ears poked above the surface as if to conceal myself.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:17 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
I held onto her arms and began to pull her closer to me, smiling at her comment, " Perhaps I should tickle you in return? " I asked. Before I could try and tickle her she disappeared in a poof of read smoke, which was rather confusing. Lowering my arms i glanced around in search of Isuku. My gaze fell upon another cloud of smoke as I heard her speak up. She could teleport too? A frown forms on my face at her comment and I sigh lightly. I glanced down at the water after she dropped into it, " .. You can teleport as well. " I mumbled to myself as I watched her, remaining still for a moment. Stepping forwards I move my hand out under water to where I last seen her, reaching out trying to grab her underwater.

Post WC: 142
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:53 pm

I giggled to myself until I saw his hand coming for me and poofed again this time reappearing on the other side. "Why is teleporting against the rules?" I asked a cunning grin "I thought a guy like you would be up for a challenge neh?" I taunted in a cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:59 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
Before I could grab her she teleported away again and I growled faintly as I look to her once again. I begin to advance towards her once again, shrugging to what she had to say about the rules. A challenge? Well catching her was proving to be difficult but I was letting it continue like this.. If I wanted her I could have her. " I didn't say anything about there being rules my dear Isuku. " I said and jumped forwards trying to pounce onto her and grab her before she could get away again.

Post WC: 96
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:00 am

I smiled to myself as he said there were no rules, “oh goody” I thought to myself just as he jumped forward. “Uh oh” I said softly as he grabbed me once more. For a moment it looked like he had won, until my form exploded into leafs and scattered across the surface of the water. My illusion had been broken, but served its purpose. I was already further down the river washing my hair; oblivious to the fact my trick had been uncovered so quickly.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:14 am

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
I pounced and took a hold of her and for a moment thought I had her, that was until she burst into leaves that scattered around landing on the water. I paused for a moment, glancing around " what the... where is she. " I asked myself before my gaze finally fell upon Isuku where she stood further down the river washing up. " How did she get down there. " I grumble lightly as I glance around once again. It seemed she was really skilled with illusions so was this still one or was this real? There was really only one way to find out such a thing, try and get her again. I dove under water again and swam over to where she now stood washing her hair. To try and catch her off guard I try and swim up behind her and spring out of the water, grabbing her from behind.

Post WC: 154
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:44 am

I sighed as I began to ring out my long red hair with my hands, still oblivious to the fact that I was being stalked. A sudden splash from behind as Nova springs out catches my attention just in time for me to turn and give a yelp as I am caught. “Oh, nice move Nova-kun” I comment with another giggle as I turn to face him in his grip. Just then my stomach gives a loud grumbled and blush creeps into my face. “Eh, heh guess I shouldn’t skipped breakfast” I comment scratching the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:05 am

яuиє wrote:
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
This time as I took a hold of her she didn't vanish as she had done before or turn into leaves, this must be the real one then. I smile faintly at her comment and hold onto her, watching as she turns to face me. Looking down at her I gaze into her eyes for a moment before shifting my gaze down as her stomach grumbles. Turning my gaze back to her face I notice the blush and smile a bit more. I couldn't help but chuckle faintly at the comment. " I take it you are hungry then. " I said, leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her forehead, " I might be able to do something about that if you'd like. " I noticed the ears atop her head and paused for a moment. She has ears? Wait, was she a human or a demon? I pull back a bit and give her a funny look, trying to figure out how she has ears.

Post WC: 168
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:25 am

My lips curled into a brighter smile as he offered to help me tend to my hunger “Really? You’re the best I like you already!” I said clapping my hands together. Then something shifts in his features for a moment I just stared back blankly wondering what I had done to upset him. Then I realize his gaze is not at me directly, well it was on me but only one part, my ears. I look up as if to look at them too, though they are out of my sight. “Oh! Hehe, how embarrassing…” I said as if I hadn’t noticed them already. Actually I was rather used to them, and my illusions only concealed them when I was concentrating on it. Normally I only worried about hiding them in the cities. Actually come to think of it, I wasn’t sure if Nova was against my kind or not, and I began to feel uneasy wondering if he would turn on me. My apprehensive eyes studied him closely ready to make a quick get away if things took a turn for the worse.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:31 am

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
This was interesting, she had ears but before she didn't, was she hiding them earlier? Bringing a hand up out of the water I moved it up and ran a finger along the outer rim of one of her ears before softly rubbing her ear as I turned my attention to her face, " Your not a human so are you a demon Isuku? " I asked, coming right out with it. Come to think of it, I had yet to tell her what I am, though she has yet to ask.. she must think I am a human as I thought she was, but she may be like me.

Post WC: 110
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:40 am

I watched his hand as he reached up to touch my ears. Outwardly I wasn’t too concerned, I’d already proven I could be very evasive, but that didn’t mean I was always going to have the upper hand, especially if it came down to raw force. He looked like he was pretty strong, and that was just taking in account his out ward appearance. Luckily though, he seemed more curious than hostel so I didn’t worry too much about it. “I’m part human, and part demon” I answered with a proud smile. “My mother was a yokai” I explained with a thumbs up. I was more enthusiastic about it than my father had been, I don’t think he hated me but he resented me for her betrayal, gotta love family drama.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:47 am

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
As she begins to answer my question I nod. So she was some sort of half breed.. a mix between the two, interesting. " I see. I am full demon. " I said, a light grin taking form on my face as I run my finger over her ear one last time before pulling my hand away, slipping it back into the water and down to her side, " Though I don't have any parents, I simply woke up one day in existence. " Carefully I begin tighten my grip on her, holding her close to me as I start to lift into the air with her, slowly lifting both of us out of the water and into the air " Now, shall we see about getting something to eat? "

Post WC: 131
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:01 pm

I studied him as he told me he was a demon, he really didn’t look to demon like. “Ah, you must be pretty powerful then” I said with a smile as his arm wrapped around me and we began to fly? “Ah no fair, I can’t fly. Oh, eh maybe we should grab our clothes” I giggled, wondering what any human might think if they stumbled on the scene, they’d probably have to slap them selves to make sure they were awake. "I wouldn't worry too much about the parents thing, they are over rated."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:07 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
I smirked faintly at the comment and as she brought up our cloths I glanced to where she had hidden them, " That's alright, I can fly for the both of us. All you have to do is hold on so you don't fall. We wouldn't want that. " I said, turning my attention back to her, glancing to her ears for a moment before turning my gaze back to her eyes, " Do you have a problem being like this? " I asked as I flew us over to the shore and landed on the ground before I began to loosen my grip on her.

Post WC: 106
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:25 pm

“That’s ok, I’m not a big fan of falling on my head” I joked as I tightened my gripe around his shoulders. As we landed and I came to stand on my own two feet I pulled away and looked at him with a grin. “Well no, but see I have the memory of a gold fish and will forget about them some times.” I explained “But I can always change to if that happens” I said as a soft golden light surrounded my form shirking it to a smaller four legged creature. Well the glow stopped a small golden fox with the same blue eyes had taken my place. “Nifty huh?” I spoke swishing my fluffy tail.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:41 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
As she pulled away from me I kept my gaze fixed on her and as she began to speak I nodded faintly. I tilted my head to the side, frowning faintly at what she had to say. So she had bad memory or something like that? As she spoke about changing I began to wonder what type of transformation she had, if she had ones like I did or of she had different ones. My questions where quickly answered as a golden light surrounded her and she seemed to change forms, though she now appeared as a small critter. I looked down at her new form for a moment before I kneeled in front of her and reached out to pet her some, " I see. So you can transform as well... " I slowly with drew my hand, " How about I show you one of mine? " I asked, though I didn't wait for an answer to the question instead I decided to shift to my beast form to show her. Much like what happened to her, a soft light surrounded me and as it began to fade I stood in my beast form, that of a white wolf.

Post WC: 202
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:58 pm

I watched him turns with my head tilted to side, when he was fully transformed I bounced up placing my paws on his nose “Wow! You’re pretty!” I exclaimed, “Lets go find something to eat! Or we can toy with some poor travelers!” I exclaimed, the excitement dancing through my eyes as I dashed off through the trees, though I was small I was quick easily darting around trees and through bushes.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:10 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
After transforming I look down at her and as she bounces up and places two paws on my nose I look at her, smiling at her comment. I had to agree with finding something to eat, that sounded good right about now but as she tacks on messing with a travelers I couldn't help but chuckle wolfishly " Alright, lets see about getting some food first shall we? " I keep my gaze fixed on her and as she takes off I sigh softly, shaking my head " It seems you forgot about our belongings my dear Isuku. " I said, though instead of speaking normally I spoke into her mind to make sure she would hear me.

Post WC: 118
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:22 pm

I skidded to a halt before dashing back “Oh my gosh you’re right! But…. Where will I put em?” I asked tilting my head as I tapped a small brown tipped paw at the hiding location, dismissing the illusion as I pondered. The dress was much too large for me in this form and even if I tied it around my body how would I deal with the issue of the shoes? I pondered a moment before my ears perked up and I pulled the dress out with my mouth and laid it open then picked up the shoes and dropped them in the center before carefully tying the dress around them and holding the bundle in my mouth. “Got’em!” I announced in a slight muffled tone, I could always hide them again with another illusion until I needed them again.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:38 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
I got to her and it seemed my words reminded her about the cloths she had hidden earlier. My gaze remained on her for a moment before she finally dropped the illusion and allowed our things to be seen. With the illusion gone I moved over to our things and glanced at her cloths for a moment before turning my attention back to mine. Now came the job of getting them all together and carrying them in this form. Noticing the dress move I glanced to Isuku for a moment, watching her as she bundled up her things. Perhaps I should try it that way.. Lifting my paw I reach over and lightly rub her head, " Alright, let me get my things and we can be on our way. " As I finished speaking I turned my attention back to my things and began to gather up my belongings in my kimono. After I had my sandles, swords and any miscellaneous things I wrapped it up and took it into my mouth and lifted it from the ground, glancing to Isuku before I began to walk again.

Post WC: 188
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:36 pm

I took up the lead trotting briskly a foot or so ahead of nova. Food, food, where would find something tasty, I wondered to my self keeping my eyes and ears open for some helpless creature. While I scan the forest something else catches my attention, the spicy sent of roasting meat wafted off the wind. My ears perk as I look back to Nova before digging out a small hole between a bush and some trees and stuffing my things in it. I cover them with some leafs and then hurry off towards the scent. As I draw close the sound of men and the crackling of a fire mix in with the smell. As I near them I slow down to a stalking pace and creep threw the under brush until I get a glimpse of them. The sights that met my bright blue eyes were five well-armored men sitting around a small fire. Their things were stron about but there was no sign of any shelter suggesting they’d stopped only recently. They were laughing and talking around the tiny fire while some large creature cooked over the fire, some sort of deer like creature. My long tongue licked my lips as I watched. I wasn’t sure who the warriors worked for or why they were out here but my attention was more on their dinner, and how I could get a piece of it.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
When Isuku took the lead I didn't stop her and simply followed after her to see where she would lead us, hopefully to something to eat and not around in a circle. About the time Isuku caught the scent so did I and I glanced around for a moment, sniffing at the air. There was food near by! Looking to Izuku I follow after her and set my things down with hers so she could hide them as well. After our things were hidden I follow after her, following the scent of cooking meat. Unlike her I had to hide behind a tree since the difference in size, but I hide and watched the men for a moment, glancing between them. I noticed they were each well armed and looked like they could handle there own in a fight, that meant that things may be harder then I expected but it wasn't off putting, instead it was pleasing. I would get to kill something and even get food out of it. The only thing I wasn't sure about was Isuku and what she had planed so I decided to wait and see what she was going to do and if she wasn't going to do anything, I would take care of the warriors so we could eat.

Post WC: 217
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 pm

After watching them for a bit I crept back over to Nova. “Hmm, so looks like they are almost done, I can distract them, you just jump in whenever” I stated with a grin before disappearing back into the brush. After a moment an ember from the fire catches one of the men’s capes and sets it aflame the others quickly rush to aid and poor water on him. While they are distracted I stepped from the bushes, in my human form, ears and tail neatly hidden by my illusions but not much ease was concealed.
“Oh hello there” I say as if shocked to see them. All five turn and just stare with their mouths dumbfounded. “Um, I seem to have miss placed my clothes…none of you happened to see them did you?” I asked forcing a blush to play up my story. Of course there were looks exchanged and a few snickers when the shock had worn off. One of them even stepped forward, what a brave boy I thought.
“We can help you look for them, but we might need something in exchange” he said boldly and I smiled.
“Oh I’m sure we can work something out, I must repay my savior,” I said as I approached him running a soft hand along his cheek. Suddenly a sword was pointed at my face from behind the man, by a second older warrior that my charms had apparently failed on.
“What are you doing?” the others roared in protest.
“Don’t you think it’s a bit funny that some naked woman just happens to come across us? All to willing to repay our ‘kindness’?” He accused; he was pretty bright, I guess that was my fault for thinking all men were dump as rocks.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:01 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
When Isuku came out of the bushes I glanced at her and listened to her, wondering exactly what she was talking about. I nodded faintly before she disappeared into the bushes. After she had disappeared I turned my attention back to the men and waited a moment longer to see what she was going to do. When the ember caught the mans cape on fire I tilted my head to the side, wondering if that was the signal for me to come out or some strange coincidence. I kept my gaze fixed on the men as they try to help the one set on fire and then Isuku comes out of no where nude. My gaze became fixed on her nude body as I glanced over it again. She had hidden her tail and ears, unfortunately. They where interesting features she had, I didn't have either while in my human form. For a moment I simply watched the men though mostly Isuku since she was the nude one. After we get done eating I will have to play with her, but for now I will eat. When the older one began to speak up I frowned, it seemed he didn't believe what she was saying and I decided to step in and help her. Stepping out of the shadows I begin to move up to her still in my wolf form and begin growling at the men as I move over next to Isuku.

Post WC: 244
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:01 pm

I only smiled at the sword pointed to my face as I heard a low tone growl from behind I didn’t have to look to know who it was.
“Ah see now you’ve gone and done it.” I scolded in a cheerfully twisted tone, off the bat two of the men ran. Not very brave I think to myself. I did think about chasing them, but why? They were not the targets the food was and if they returned with more warriors I wouldn’t be here later. So I simply gave a quick chant teleported away into a near by tree. I let a clone take my place and it was swiftly cut into by the blade and turned to leafs. The other two turn to the large wolf and pull their weapons, one wielding a short sword and shield, the other holding a bow. Seeing this I dispatch another illusion that would melt the world around them into a dark twisted version of what it was. Even Nova’s façade twisted into something more demonic and fearsome that what it had been originally. One man even began screaming as some unseen force began to attack him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
I stood next to Isuku, my gaze fixed on the men as I watched the one run off from me simply standing here. Una wear of Isuku teleporting away I began to get upset at first when the clone was slashed into but when it burst into leaves I was a bit relieved, though I was still angry at what they had done. With a soft growl I shift my attention to one of the men, calling upon my demonic powers and summoning forth shadowy arms from the ground that would reach up out of the ground and grab a hold of the man. Once they were holding onto the man I called upon other of my powers. As I focused I formed an rob of dark energy in front of me before unleashing a crescent blade like wave of dark energy at the man that had been trapped by my first spell.

Post WC: 153
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:38 pm

I watched as Nova took care of one of the men there were still two others. The man with the bow was my greatest concern but he was busy screaming and clawing at invisible bugs that I could only guess must have been trying to eat him alive. The older man seemed to ignore the illusion or tried to and focused on helping his comrades. I shook my head and sent out two more clones that circled him with amazing speed. They took turns leaping in and blasting him with fire and then back flipping and bounding away out of the reach of his sword. The man wouldn’t last long the fire was heating his own armor and causing it to burn into his flesh and cooking him alive.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
After my blade of shadows had cleaved into the man and sliced him in two I allowed the bind I had on him to fade away. With the warrior out of the way I first glanced to the one that was clawing at himself trying to get something off of him. He seemed to be taking care of himself so I wouldn't have to do anything to him, or at least if the illusion continued I wouldn't have to do anything to take care of him. Turning my gaze form him I look to the older warrior, he seemed to be resisting the illusion and that wasn't a good thing. If it didn't effect him he may be trouble of Isuku. However it quickly became apparent that she may be able to handle herself while in a fight. I held back for the time being and watched as she unleashed two clones upon the warrior and began to attack with them, seeming to cook him alive in his armor.

Post WC: 169
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 am

Suddenly the illusions are all dropped as I jump out of the tree and land between the only remaining men. One was in shreds from his own doing and the older one was severely burned over 60% of his body. I look at them both my ears and tail now in full view. “Your far to young to die, and I’d hate to kill such a wise old man, however if you stay you’re obviously not smart enough to value your own lives, so be gone while you still can.” I stated coldly, in afar more serious and dangerous tone than the normal carefree attitude I usually had. I didn’t take life or death lightly and so this was not funny. The men turned and helped each other leave as quickly as their injuries would allow. With that I smiled and looked back to meat that by now was well done. I reached over the fire and picked off a piece and smile cheerfully back to Nova.
“Aha! Just right, nice job!” I said with a thumbs up as I took a bite.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:32 am

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
I watch as the illusions finally drop and glance to Isuku as she jumps out of the tree she was in. Looking away from her I turn my attention to the two that are still alive, though not well off. It was time to finish them off so they would no longer be a problem for us. When she begins to speak I glance at her for a moment and sigh lightly. It seemed she was going to let them live, that could prove to be a foolish mistake later on down the road if they seek her out. I keep my gaze on the two as they make there exit, still a bit weary about letting them go like that. Pulling my gaze from the way the two went I look to Isuku and watch her for a moment. She seemed to be a little different now, she was cheery and up beat but a moment ago she seemed cold. " Yeah.. Now we can eat. " I said as I moved over to her and tried to take a bite of the meat she had.

Post WC: 187
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:43 pm

"Mhm" I added as I chewed and set the roast down on one of the forgotten pacts that the men had left. I used a spare knife to cut of a generous share for myself and left the rest for him. "Do you think they’ll be back?" I asked in casual conversation. I was a bit disappointed I’d expected more from a demon, he’d been pretty nice, well except for the man he’d cut in half that was still laying their at my feet. I raised a brow as his clouded pale eyes stared up at me. With a wave of my hand I cast an illusion over him making his body into a row of wild flowers. That’s much better I thought to myself as I continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:55 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
After getting a bite I sat back on my haunches and began to chew up the piece of meat as I watched her. As she asked about them coming back I shrugged faintly. If they did decided to come back I would deal with them or be gone by the time they did come back unless she wanted to stay. Standing up again, I swallow the bit of meat I was chewing up before I move over to get another piece to eat, " I take it you can do other types of magic aside from illusion? " I asked, glancing to Isuku as I bite off another piece of meat and began to chew on it as I walked over to where she was and sat next to her.

Post WC: 130
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 pm

I shrugged as he asked about my magic "I can use fire too, that’s about all for my magic though" I said modestly, thought some of my fire magic was down right devastating. I looked over to wolf "You use shadow magic only?" I asked in return, while my tail swished from side to side happily. At lest my tummy wouldn’t have anything to complain about for awhile, so I was pretty content.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
As she answers me I nod while chewing up the roast I had in my mouth, enjoying the food we had just acquired from the warriors. When she inquired about my powers, I glanced at her for a moment and shrugged faintly before swallowing the roast in my mouth. It was time for me to shift back to my human form and with a light sigh I become engulfed in light before shifting back to my human form and now sit on the ground. " I can do many things my dear Isuku, not just shadow magic.. That was something simple you seen me do. To be honest, I wanted to see what you could do so I held back. Did you want me to do more then just that? " I asked as I looked to her, smiling lightly as I brought a hand up and offered it to her.

Post WC: 151
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:28 pm

“Sure, show me what you got, but first…” I stood and collected my clothing changing back into my dress and heels. “We should probably head some where else” I finished as I got dressed. When I fully clothed I grabbed few more snacks for the road and closed my eyes pointing my finger out as I spun a few times. When I stopped I headed in the direction of my finger. It probably wasn’t the best was to pick a heading but hey it worked! I found another clearing and motioned for Nova to take this chance to show off. “It’s all you nova-kun” I cheered happily and gave a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next