Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All Souls Night(Closed, Broken)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

All Souls Night(Closed, Broken) Empty
PostSubject: All Souls Night(Closed, Broken)   All Souls Night(Closed, Broken) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:52 pm

Adrian wandered into the city, his body clad in his favored dark robes, the blood red sash tied around his waist to keep them closed, as much as it was to hold the Devil's Teardrop. The black bladed weapon was sheathed at his hip, the cherry wood sheath baring the marks reading, "Angels" over "Mortals" over "demons." They were a literal translation of the ideas of who lived where. Demons lived in Hell, a plane of the spirit world under the the mortal realm. Humans lived in the mortal realm which was a plane under a plane of the spirit world "Heaven" where angels, or Kami, existed. It was a look into his beliefs or at the least it could be taken that way. But in truth it was a list of his enemies, and he would cross them off as he finished with them. And he had plotted a lot of what would have to happen for him to do it. As he walked, he sang a song, his voice dark and deep as he sang it. It was soft, slow and gentle. Then again the meaning of the words combined with the mask of Fu Leng over his face was more than frightening.

"Hitotsu, hitoyo no koi naraba,
Futatsu, futari de jigoku he to,
Mittsu, mina no koroshitemo,
Yottsu, yomi e no michi-shirube,
Yottsu, yomi e no michi-shirube,
Itsutsu, ikusa no chi no ame no,
Muttsu, mukuro to kawarya senu,
Nanatsu, namida no kare hate te,
Yattsu, yami yo ga tokete yuku,
Yattsu, yami yo ga tokete yuku,
Kokonotsu konya ha shugen wo,
Too de tooiki wo shu ni somete,
Too de tooiki wo shu ni somete."

(280/280)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: All Souls Night(Closed, Broken)   All Souls Night(Closed, Broken) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:14 am

All Souls Night(Closed, Broken) Kitko

Last edited by Broken on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: All Souls Night(Closed, Broken)   All Souls Night(Closed, Broken) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 pm

"Why do I suddenly have a bad feeling?" he asked, walking with her as his brow furrowed.

He blinked and looked at her, not sure if he was going to like what was going to happen. But he would never stop her from doing what she wanted unless it would negatively impact what he was planning. Then again she was partly human so she was worth his time and efforts. But more than that she was someone special. She was his companion, someone he could trust, and someone he felt wouldn't betray him. But then again something in the back of his mind whispered that Satsu had been exactly the same so long ago. But if he wanted to survive in the world he would need friends and people he cared about. That had been proven time and again. But he would also have to master several aspects of himself that were new and powerful.

(155/435)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: All Souls Night(Closed, Broken)   All Souls Night(Closed, Broken) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:37 pm

I looked back over at him with the most innocent face I could muster. "Define bad, Adrian-sama… I mean isn’t greed bad? Shouldn’t those who have much give to those who have nothing?" I asked with a light giggle. "Sharing is caring… " Though my view sharing without knowing it is still caring. But I could end up getting us a bad rep so for now I just watched the people, there was nothing so far that was overly tempting.

-80-
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: All Souls Night(Closed, Broken)   All Souls Night(Closed, Broken) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:36 pm

"If you need money you could just ask me for it. I mean it's not like you need to go around stealing to get what you want. But I can help you with anything you need dear. But if you would prefer to relieve some of them of the weight they carry." he said.

He was smirking as he walked toward a building that had various kinds of thread and materials. He was going to look and see if he could find something she might like. But he would be more than happy to have her walking beside him, knowing her clothing was nothing more than an illusion. But she couldn't waste her energy just because he liked the thought of one thing or another. She was an ally and loved one. Someone he could fight beside. If life were an RP then she would most likely be a magician and he would be her knight. Always on the forefront of combat, putting himself between enemies and taking every bit of damage they dealt out. Where as she would be back behind him, casting spell after spell raining death on the enemy.

(192/627)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: All Souls Night(Closed, Broken)   All Souls Night(Closed, Broken) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:50 pm

My eyes sparkled as I wrapped my arms around his arm, hugging it closely "Really?" I exclaimed in joy, and nearly lost the concentration on the illusion that kept me decent. "Great I just need some.." My eyes blinked as he approached a stall with clothing materials, with me still clinging to his arm. "Oh you already guessed it" I corrected with small laugh. This was great, but there was a thrill lost here, that stealing had. It was a game I enjoyed very much, pitting my wit against that of whomever I chose at some random; I did have a weak spot for games and challenges of any type. However, as with any game there was the possibility of losing, at lest this way it was win all the way.

-131-
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: All Souls Night(Closed, Broken)   All Souls Night(Closed, Broken) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:02 am

"What do you think you would prefer? Blue? Red? They have beautiful garments here. But let's see what you would enjoy most." he said, smiling as he stroked her hair lightly.

He moved from her to inspect the materials around the shop, not sure which would work best. Silk was expensive but it was beautiful and would be perfect for her because it was strong too. But he would let her choose. But he wondered if the people of this time knew how to make weapons as well as his master did. For if they were any where near his master's level of craftsmanship he would be very lucky to find someone here to show him how to work metal.

(120/747)

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Souls Night(Closed, Broken)   All Souls Night(Closed, Broken) Empty

Back to top Go down

All Souls Night(Closed, Broken)
Page 1 of 1