Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 Nova_p10
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
Standing at the edge of a river, I glance out across the water and sigh lightly. " .. Here is good. " I said with a faint nod as I shift my gaze over the surface of the water one last time before I cast it away, turning to glance around at the forest, scanning across it. Everything looked clear and I couldn't sense anything that was strong enough to be a threat to me. With another sigh I begin to relax, allowing my shoulders to go slack as I glance up at the sky. Today was a nice and clear sunny day, perfect for enjoying a swim and relaxing.. or fighting beasts if that were the case but right now I wanted to relax. Pulling my attention away from the sky I turned to face the water and began to undress. First I set my swords on the ground before I untied the sash around my waist and pulled the kimono off and folded it up before sitting it on the ground as well. Once fully undressed I made my way over to the edge of the water and stepped in, pausing for a moment as a shiver ran up my back at the temperature of the water, not to cold but not super hot.. almost just right. Moving through the water I waded out a bit deeper before I dove straight into the water, disappearing into the blue liquid.

Post WC: 241
Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 Nova_p12
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 pm

I shrugged as he asked about my magic "I can use fire too, that’s about all for my magic though" I said modestly, thought some of my fire magic was down right devastating. I looked over to wolf "You use shadow magic only?" I asked in return, while my tail swished from side to side happily. At lest my tummy wouldn’t have anything to complain about for awhile, so I was pretty content.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
As she answers me I nod while chewing up the roast I had in my mouth, enjoying the food we had just acquired from the warriors. When she inquired about my powers, I glanced at her for a moment and shrugged faintly before swallowing the roast in my mouth. It was time for me to shift back to my human form and with a light sigh I become engulfed in light before shifting back to my human form and now sit on the ground. " I can do many things my dear Isuku, not just shadow magic.. That was something simple you seen me do. To be honest, I wanted to see what you could do so I held back. Did you want me to do more then just that? " I asked as I looked to her, smiling lightly as I brought a hand up and offered it to her.

Post WC: 151
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:28 pm

“Sure, show me what you got, but first…” I stood and collected my clothing changing back into my dress and heels. “We should probably head some where else” I finished as I got dressed. When I fully clothed I grabbed few more snacks for the road and closed my eyes pointing my finger out as I spun a few times. When I stopped I headed in the direction of my finger. It probably wasn’t the best was to pick a heading but hey it worked! I found another clearing and motioned for Nova to take this chance to show off. “It’s all you nova-kun” I cheered happily and gave a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:56 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
As she began to collect her cloths, so did I. Now that I am back in my human form the easiest way to carry them is to wear them, so why not put them back on? I began to get dressed. When she spoke again I glanced at her and nodded faintly, the idea of heading some where else sounding fine to me. I watched her as she closed her eyes and began to spin around. " What the hell is she doing.. " I asked myself, watching her still. She finally came to a stop and began moving in the direction she was pointing. It seemed like a strange way to pick which way you go, though it was a lot like simply picking a direction at random, only this time the at random isn't seen until you open your eyes. I begin to follow after her and catch up to her in the clearing. In the clearing I glance around for a moment before looking back at her as she speaks up. " I don't use my powers unless they are needed Isuku.. " I said as I reached out and messed up her hair some, " And you don't want there to be a need for me to use them.. not when it is just us. "

Post WC; 221
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:33 pm

I raised an eyebrow as he spoke. “Oh? And do you think I’m afraid of you?” I asked with a small smirk. “Well don’t worry I’ll be good I promise” I said smiling as I crossed my heart with my finger. “Well, I guess I’ll just have to entertain my self some other way” I said stepping into the clearing. I was so curious as to what Nova-kun could do, being a demon, I was sure his power surpassed my own, hell he could fly I was still jealous of that fact.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
I couldn't help but rub one of her ears some before finally pulling my hand from her hair, listening to what she had to say. As I listened I sighed softly as I watched her. Did she truly wish to see my abilities that much? Though she didn't know what she would be getting herself into and what I am capable of doing. As she began to move away I let out another sigh, " You neglect to understanding the reason behind it. You are either an enemy or possess something that I seek... Those are my reasons to use my powers. " I said as I watched her from behind, " And do you wish to be either of those? "

Post WC: 122
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:57 pm

I stopped and looked back to him with a soft smirk before pacing my way over and whispering in his ear softly "Oh, do I not posses anything you desire?" I hissed softly my lips mer inches from his neck, before pulling away with a grin. "That’s alright I think you’d be too gentle for me anyway, and I don’t play far" I said with a wink as I spun around.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:29 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
I kept my gaze fixed on her as she looked back at me with the smirk before she began to move back to me. Remaining still I glanced at her as she came in close and began to whisper to me. As she spoke a grin began to form on my face. It seemed she did not completely understand what she was getting herself into. The grin on my face grew at what she had to add to the first statement and as she spun I glanced over her body once again. " Is that so? " I asked as I began to step closer to her. Now she had roused my suspicion and desire. Would she go peacefully or would she put up a fight? " Who said anything about playing fair or being gentle? " I asked, coming to her and taking her into my grasp as long as she didn't pull away or teleport from me. If she didn't try and get away I would lean in and attempt to place a kiss on the side of her neck as I pulled her close, " You have no clue what I am capable of doing to your delicious looking body my dear Isuku. "

Post WC: 207
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:48 pm

I smiled as he spoke looking back to him, "You’re very direct Nova-kun" I said softly, but there was no way I’d make it easy on him. Besides he was just way too much fun. "So what exactly do you intend to do to get what you desire?" I asked, fun was fun, but business came before pealsure, and in my world business was pleasure so he’d have to make an offer I couldn’t refuse.

-75-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:02 pm

+ Relaxing Dip +
---
Since she didn't pull away when I took hold of her, I pulled her close to me so our bodies touched. Though I knew she could get away at any moment if she decided to, possessing the ability to teleport she could easily slip from my grasp unlike others I have held. While listening to her, I place another kiss on the side of her neck and as she finishes speaking I softly nip at her neck before pulling away enough to speak. " It is simple my dear... I take what I desire, by any means necessary. If I must, I will use force, though you wouldn't like such an outcome. "

Post WC: 113
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:21 pm

I let him pull me in, pushing the fullness of my chest against his, while his lips entertained my neck. "Oh wouldn’t I," I asked softly before my form turned to smoke and I was now about 10 feet away. "Oh Nova-kun you let your desires slip away too easily." I teased. I wondered what he could do to catch me, he spoke highly of forcing his needs, but how could he accomplish that when he couldn’t even keep a hold of me? The curiosity caused me to test his abilities in a game of wits. If he could catch me, I’d play to his whim, but if not the joke would be on him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:37 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Relaxing Dip +
---
One moment I held her close to me, enjoying the sweet taste of her body and the next she was gone from my grasp and now stood a few feet away from me. This was something I expected to happen and had a few backup plans in case it did happen. Letting my arms fall to my sides I look at her as she speaks and sigh softly. It was starting to look as if I would have to use force to get what I want from her. Though for the moment since I still felt a little playful, I decided to play along. " My dear Isuku.. There is no way you can truly slip away from me. " As I spoke I called upon my control over the dark magics, utilizing Demonic Downpull I summoned froth black demonic limbs. The limbs would raise from the ground as I finished speaking, raising up and grasping for Isuku to hold her in place.

Post WC: 163
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)   Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing Dip (Closed, Broken)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2