Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demonic Metamorphosis (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Demonic Metamorphosis (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Metamorphosis (Closed)   Demonic Metamorphosis (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:29 am

Demonic Metamorphosis (Closed) Valkir11
Demonic Metamorphosis
Shifting my gaze, I try to figure out where in the hell I am. I had no memory of where I am.. This troubles me greatly as I tentatively move through the forest I woke up, finding myself in. As the fear ran through my veins I continued to shift my gaze from side to side as I moved forwards, having no idea where I am headed. The only thing I knew was I had woken up in this forest, naked and cold, with no memory of anything.. I began to move faster through the woods, the attention I had been paying to the area around me began to fade as I focused on moving forwards. Due to the lack of attention to the way I ran I end up tripping over something and falling to the ground, skidding across it for a few feet before I come to as top, groaning lightly. I lay on the ground a moment before I begin to shift and start to get back up, the pain from the fall still weighting heavily on my body though. As I worked on climbing back to my feet something shifted in the trees not far from me and out came a large snake demon. When I seen the demon my eyes widened and I began to step back. The snake demon looked at the demon and hissed as it opened its mouth, it's tongue flicking in the air as it watched the demon as he began to back away. I kept my gaze fixed on the snake demon as I continued to take step after step back slowly. The snake demon flicked its tongue through the air one last time before it struck. Like lighting the snake demon launched from the ground and went straight for the demon that had become its prey. I barely had time to bring my arms up in front of me and cross them in an X and hope they would work as a shield to block the snake demon. The snake demon hit the demon's arms, which prevented it from biting the demon but it quickly began to wrap its body around the demon. Though I had blocked it I end up getting caught by its body as it wraps around me. As it wraps around me I begin to struggle against it and try to get free from its grasp. The snake demon hisses at the demon as he struggles and tries to get free. It constricts its body even more around the captured demon and flicks its tongue though the air before it opens its mouth and strikes, biting down onto the side of the demon's neck. As it bites down it's fangs sink into the demon's neck and it begins to release its venom into the demon. As the snake begins to constrict around me I try to struggle but its body prevented me from doing much to try and get away. I was helpless to prevent it from biting me and as its fang's pierced through my skin I let out a cry of pain, a jolt of pain rushed through me spurring me to struggle more. The snake demon continued to tighten its grip on the demon it is wrapped around as it continued to pump its venom into the helpless demon. After a moment or two longer I finally began to give up on struggling to get free, their was no way I could get out of the grasp of this demon, it was to power full for me to get out of like this and the pain from the bite. The snake demon finally stopped injecting venom into the demon it had captured and retracted its fangs as it pulled its mouth from the demon's neck, drawing its head back as it flicked its tongue through the air. When the demon released my neck I knew I had a chance to get free so I began to dig down deep and summon forth every ounce of strength I had in me still and began to speak, " Oh dark ones, reach up and grasp this beast. " I chanted. As the chant rolled off my tongue the ground under and around the snake began to crack and out from the cracks came many shadowy hands, reaching out and grasping the snake demon, pulling on it and holding it in place. The hands pulling on the snake loosened its grasp on me and I began to wiggle free and slipped from its grasp before falling to the ground with a thud. My body had begun to feel tingly and the side of my neck, around where the snake had bit me was starting to go numb. The snake demon began to hiss and fight back against the hands that held it in place, its gaze fixing on the demon that had just escaped as it tried to break loose from the hands holding it in place. The hands pulling on the snake loosened its grasp on me and I began to wiggle free and slipped from its grasp before falling to the ground with a thud. My body had begun to feel tingly and the side of my neck, around where the snake had bit me was starting to go numb. The snake demon began to hiss and fight back against the hands that held it in place, its gaze fixing on the demon that had just escaped as it tried to break loose from the hands holding it in place. I climbed to my feet and watched the snake demon as it struggled to get free from the hands that had come out of the ground. Reaching up to my neck, I put my hand over the bite and began to back away before I turned and started to run. I needed to get away from this demon and with any luck it wouldn't follow me and finish me off. Luckily the bind I had cast held the snake in place as I ran for my life. As I got further and further away the tingling began to grow and the numbness that was in my neck started to move trough the rest of my body. It got to the point were things began to grow dark and I found it hard to move before I collapsed to the ground before everything went completely dark.

Total WC: 1072
Gained:
- Snayke Taint
- Snayke Xformation
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Demonic Metamorphosis (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Metamorphosis (Closed)   Demonic Metamorphosis (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Demonic Metamorphosis (Closed)
Page 1 of 1