Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Now that I had gained a horse, it was time that I used the horse to do my lord's bidding. I would release a low sigh and headed towards where my lord would be, thought he would be higher up. I would shake my head before I turned the horse around and set a course for the edge of Dominance. I was actually waiting on Paco- it was late, but I was going to make good on my promise with him.

"Better hurry up, Paco kun... I want to help you, but you better be here. I even told you I'd be on Kurohoshi."

I called him 'Kurohoshi' because he was all black, but had a long, stretched out white 'star' on the top of his head, thus the hoshi (which means star). I had a few other things on me- a kasa, or straw hat for my head, and I had my long sword, wakizashi, and my pole arm weapon, the naginata. I was wearing my usual cloths for these days, but I added some long tabi to keep horse sweat off my legs.

"Oi. Kurohoshi, what do you think about Paco kun? Your not gunna try and eat him like the Priestess' tiger pet are ya? Your not a meat eater, but just try to not snap at him. He doesn't really like that."

Of course I was just wasting time until Paco appeared or made his presence known to me. I thought that I heard that the master needed lumberjacks, and carpenters, and I had gotten him some not that long ago. that had also been the last time I'd seen Lady Kazakura's pet active. I would take one hand off the reins as I thought about it.

"I wonder if Lady Kazakura is in some sorta state of meditating like an intense zazen and thus needs her pet to watch over her?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:08 pm

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] Paco1
“I’m coming, boy slave, I’m coming!” Paco assures as he hurries to meet up with Rei. His tiny little body was under the load of several bags that would be tiny to anyone else, but large considering his body. “I had to make sure I brought everything we would need for today,” he says, glittering both fairy dust and sweat, “phew… is it hot out here or what…” The fact that they were in a desert probably didn’t help, either. Paco notes the horse as he gets closer and frowns, not being one for animals. Kaelas tried to eat him before, so the track record was 100% for trying to be eaten by an animal under the care of humans. Still, Paco welcomes Rei by speaking, “I’m ready when you are. Now do you have a place in particular you want me to lead you to, or would you like me to think of a good place?”

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Paco arrived in a good enough fashion, weighted down by some bags bid for his size. I would grab them off him and place them in the sadle bags I had, which would take the load off the fairy. though he called me 'slave boy' I was much more dependable then a simple slave. I had, on one occasion, told him that if I was a slave, then so was he- I trained with master and assisted him, and well, all Paco did was assist master. Of course, that had not gone well. Not that I cared about it anymore. I woul nudge the steed to start going ahead as I turned my head to Paco.

"I don't have a place in a mind any more. I had one before, but I got all the useful workers out of it. So it is your turn my friend."

Scar had been sent to Harlem, to work there with his ten other carpenters. I had seen to it personally, before I had gotten Kurohoshi. So I was just going along slowly on my soon-to-be warhorse, who seemed to have given the fairy and eye over once it saw him for the fired time with truly tamed eyes. It had snapped at him when he got a little too close for the wild horse's liking when I had to be lead back to the palace in progress. so I knew what the small little guy must be wondering. Unlike the tiger, though, my horse would no longer (hopefully) snap at him, since I was sure that we would be near each other a lot more now. As I waited, I thought about how I hadn't shown Domen my magic yet- I wondered if he wondered what element or even what spells I had. I would look over at the Great Sea for a moment as I thought that I would head over there and train my magic after helping Paco find some workers for our lord.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Paco is able to breathe easy with the bags taken off of him, though he continually makes an effort to steer clear of the horse. Given the go ahead to come up with a good place to look, Paco nods and makes the comment, “sure thing! Shima is the closest large city. It’s been a while since we’ve been there; maybe the priestess will be there as well!” The dominance empire already had a good number of worker from Shima, but had not tapped into their resource of carpenters. Paco turns around and looks over the horizon. “Hmm…” he murmurs to himself lightly, “Shima is North West of here… I think I know where!” He is all smiles as he begins flying towards the north west, trailing fairy dust in his wake, “Shima ho!” As he flies, Paco is chatty as always, speaking to Rei as he asks, “you’ve been to the master’s Harlem before, haven’t you?”

157 / 314
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:41 pm

As it turned out, Paco did have a place in mind- Shima was the name, a place that I hadn't been to. It was North West of the master's area, so that meant some desert riding, but that was fine. I nudged my warhorse to follow after Paco as thoughts came to mind- why did the master not tell me about Mukesh earlier? I was sure that he would be grooming another, but training the two of us together seemed a good idea to me. Oh well, there was nothing for me to complain about at this point.

"Still, it makes me think the master doesn't trust me with such knowledge when I believe I've proven myself over and over to him. It's not like I'm going to try and kill the boy since I know master dislikes blood in his territory, and if he is grooming the boy as well, its for the kingdom."

I would listen to Paco with a Himura Kenshin-like smile on my face, you know the one. With the half smile and closed eyes, that magically still know where they are going. Unlss of course your Kenshin himself. I found that my relationship with Paco was becoming more entwined with my duties. Did that mean I was at Mukesh's level, or was I higher up? Just because I was first did not mean that I was the favorite. My hands would pull away from the reins and suddenly smack my cheeks as I would use this to 'get a grip'.

"No time t' be thinkin about those sort of things. I need to focus on the task that Paco an I are going on."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Paco floats on as he looks towards Rei who did not seem to be paying attention to him. “Um…” he murmurs lightly after the cheek smack comes in. Deciding that it would be better to answer himself rather than be ignored, Paco chuckles anxiously, “heh, of course you’ve been to Harlem. You had to have by now… I think I took you there once… nice place…” Rei seemed to be busy in his thoughts, so Paco would look towards the road ahead of them and continue to fly; he didn’t too much like not talking, but he amused himself with a fairy song as they traveled.

After a bit of time, the land starts to shift from brown to green. Leaving the desert areas, they come into the meadowlands nearer the inland water bodies. In the distance a large body of water would be visible. Pointing towards the horizon Paco announces, “we’re almost there! That’s the lake that holds the island where we’ll be recruiting. I think you’ve been here before too with the priestess. This is her home town. I wonder if she’s in and can offer us a place to stay for the night?” Given the fact that they were traveling over a long span of land, it would only make sense that evening was soon approaching.

219 / 533
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:04 pm

I had forgotten to answer his question, but he seemed to have answered it for himself. I was just trying to focus on recruiting, but had snapped myself out of it and would make light conversation with Paco along the way. Such things as what he was singing about and why. Silly me, though. But when we reached the lake, as lands turned from dried up dirts and sands to lush green, I would have to let Kurohoshi have a drink and get a bite to eat before we went on. I would look over at Paco as he spoke as I led the warhorse to the lake and dismounted on the dry side.

"Mmm, no, I've never been to Shima. Remember, I'm possessed by a sexual predator and a blood sucking undead demon. I'm sure that I'll be welcomed with open arms though. Lady Kazakura has surely shown them that a short haired teen with a fairy as a guide will be welcome, despite the demonic energy that they can likely sense, are completely harmless. So before we get there, Kurohoshi will be getting a drink and a ten minute eating. Then we can move on."

I would pat the horse's neck and found a decent patch of land to sit on as I would look up at the sky and think about Harlem. I hadn't stayed all that long, in that place of what my sexual predator loved. I could feel him pinning after the women in the area, but i held him back, somehow. I would wonder what Paco wanted to do while waiting on Kurohoshi- besides stayin away from him- since the fairy was always so hyper active, manic at some times.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Paco pauses as they come to the water source and waits as the horse drinks and eats. “Oh…” he murmurs when Rei admits to never having come here before. “That’s right,” he continues as the story goes on. He rubs his chin between his index finger and thumb speaking, “Shima has a pretty big temple, so they probably have a lot of religious people there, but I think only the high priest can feel spirits. I’ve wandered through there a few times and no one has noticed me; I’m mostly spirit, though fairies are cooler.” He turns to Rei and smiles, “what’s the worst that can happen? We’re both strong, nothing can hurt us!” A sly grin comes to his face, “too bad there are no fairy women there. I have a sexual predator myself; I call him Pacito!” After a hearty self laugh, Paco comments, “did you bring money for room and board for the night?”

157 / 690
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 pm

I would place my hand on my forehead at a few of his comments- sure, I knew that I was strong and fast enough to defend myself. However, was Paco able to do so as well? I would just nod to his comments as I really wondered about his combat abilities. It didn't seem like he could possess many of them, due to his short stature. But I would trust him on that one. A little chuckle escaped my lips at his sexual predator comment as I would find this funny, for once. It was soon after that he asked me about having money for a room and I would nod my head.

"After getting back from that demonic realm, I got some money, enough for board and room if I need it. And about you not always being seen- not all humans are spiritually aware. Some need another form, though some like myself gain the ability to see spirits."

Not likely that I would, but you never knew. the night wasn't something that I disliked, unlike some humans. It was when I was the strongest I could be and my sword techniques something truly to be feared. even my speed was beyond normal human sight at that point. If I had to defend myself, then it would be best to use my vaspire form and avoid killing and blood sucking as much as possible.

Soon my horse was done and I would mount him again, allowing Paco to lead the way. I still had the Incubus form until the night fell if I needed it, so I wasn't all that worried about myself. It was more so Paco, with his personality.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Paco nods with his arms folded as Rei speaks. “Hmm… this is true, but you’re still 200 years too early to lecture a fairy, human.” A cheeky grin would come to his face after the tease, “but that’s good. We’ll have a place to sleep. Now we can go about this two ways. We can attempt to speak with carpenters gathered in the taverns this evening, or attempt to speak to those working, and looking for work, in the morning.” He pauses and thinks, “of course, we could do both as well.” Paco’s gaze follows Rei as he makes it back to the horse after it is fed. He continues, “hey, you’re part incubus, right? You can just charm all the men into working for us! That’ll work out great.” Since it was probably time to start moving out, Paco would begin actively flying towards the waters, looking across them. They needed a way to get the horse across to the island that would be positioned near the center of the lake. “There’s an invisible bridge around here somewhere…” he murmurs and then explains, “I forgot just where it was… but it’s the only way to ‘walk’ onto the island.”

200 / 890
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:46 pm

A small laugh came from my lips as I would look up at the sky as I would think about what Paco was saying. Truly details escaped him about how we would be welcomed, but that would happen as it came. I would then look over at the fairy as he spoke of our options in gaining the carpenters. I would place my hand to my forehead as he spoke of my Incubus form and charming the men. A sweatdrop would fall from my head and I would have to tell him something about that.

"Uh, Paco, I don't know if you know this- but the strength of that charming ability is weaker with males then against females. So if we find some female carpenters, I'll try it. But we can do both- in ways of gaining 'em. I can stay up a lot longer then before. So we'll do that."

Then the fairy would start to rant on about an invisible bridge so that we could just walk across the water. I suppose that he had not known that I possessed the ability to walk on water myself. The only problem was Kurohoshi. I would follow after the fairy and then stop as he would look for the bridge and held the reins in a light hold. It wasn't really time to start going, so I would just wait as I smiled lightly waiting. It wouldn't really be a safe place if all one had to do was use that bridge.

Words: 1.748
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:25 pm

“You can stay up a lot longer than before…” Paco repeats Rei’s words in a murmur. “Eh?” he looks down towards Rei’s crotch figuring that he was talking about that then looks back up and confirms, “well, I’m no slouch myself. If only there were fairy women here, then…” He rubs his chin and comments, “even if its weaker, it’s still there… but if there is a queer in the group, I’m sure we’ll know immediately. Hmm… happy carpenters… I’m sure they would be good with working with wood and hammering logs.” He nods, serious in his assessment and confirms his own intelligence inwardly before returning to the task at hand. “Oh, that’s right, we need a way to get over to the island with the horse,” he remembers, “can it fly, or can you carry it? If not, I have special fairy magic that may help us uncover the bridge.”

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:52 pm

The possessed youth would tilt his head at the fairy's comment and would place a hand on his chin as he was trying to figure out what Paco had meant. No doubt it was something dubious in that he was talking of fairy women when I was speaking of staying up late. Well, there was no time to speak further of this. A small smile would slip onto my face as I watched Paco and then a slight frown appeared on my visage as he only now remembered the horse. Then there was the question of the horse flying or my strength carrying the animal.

"Paco kun, its a normal horse. I'll have to teach it to swim, but until then, you'll have to find the bridge: unless it takes you until nightfall, by then I'd have the strength to carry the horse. I'd rather use the bridge though- less suspicion on me of having strange powers."

I would sit back and looked up at the sun as I gave a slight frown up at the sun, setting as it was. How I found it an interference at times, how very annoying. Such a burning object kept its light bright enough to black out the powers of wickedness such as that of the vaspire or the fabled wolf-human hybrid. an old legend, but I'd seen far too many strange powers to conclude that such beings were not in this world. They were just illusive because of the Priests and Priestesses that would cleans them from a world claimed pure.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:01 pm

“Hmm…” Paco nods as he rubs his chin and turns to look over the waters. “Stand back in that case,” he warns, “I will use my fairy abilities to find the bridge!” He stands still and then his body begins to glow with a brilliant twinkling light. He hums lightly before his body moves into motion. Rocketing from his position, he rushes out over the waters and turns to the right, moving at a high rate of speed. Suddenly, he stop, much like a bird having hit a glass window. Splattered against, seemingly nothing, he holds his position much like ready spaghetti as he gives a thumbs up and announces, “I’ve found the bridge!...” He slowly pulls himself from the invisible structure and feels along until he is on top of the thing; so long as Rei remained to the right of him, and not off of the bridge, he would be fine in walking the horse across towards the island. Paco would then accompany him until they had made it onto the island and into the main village.

179 / 1220
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:27 pm

The fairy would warn me to stand back, and so I would have the horse back up a bit as I watched him. Perhaps it was extra dust, or maybe real 'power', but his traveling companion would launch out and fly towards the water, flying at a quick rate. I had taken a few moments to guess at his method- and I had thought that he had also erected a barrier. Yeah, that did not happen. His body would come to a sudden end of motion, smashing against an invisible objects. Likely it was the bridge. And he stayed there like burnt rice that stuck to the pot after cooking it only moments too long over too hot a fire. I would close an eye at the impact.

"Ohh... ouch. That doesn't look very hopeful in him recovering quickly."

And then he would throw a thumb out an give me a thumbs up. I would place a hand on my head with a small smile on my head as I would have the horse lead so that I got there as soon as Paco was up. We would head to Shima as I would chuckle a bit at the fairy an his methods of finding the bridge: it was a real talent that the being had.

"Well, if nothing other then productive, that was a most interesting ability, Paco kun."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:37 pm

“It couldn’t be helped,” Paco says beaming with pride, with a large lump on his head as he floats to the side of Rei, “I had to use some ingenuity. Normally I would use a spell, but it might destroy the village…” His voice trails off as he looks around, but the tone had seemed as if he were concerned about the village actually blowing up. Now that they were there, they would have to move onto phase one. “Now!” he begins, “We shall go and seek out some workers! I’ll let you do the talking and let’s target a place that has a lot of people…” Looking around, he holds a finger to his lips as they start looking at others walking around the area. As they get closer in, the area starts to get more populated. As an island village, it was understandable that they would have a dock area. “But we don’t need fishermen,” Paco thinks out loud, “well, the taverns should work. Hmm… there’s one over there!” There would be room in front of the area to tie up horses and such; Paco would move over to Rei and land on his shoulder and allow him to take over things from here while staying in his ear.

211 / 1431
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm

A small smile slipped onto my face as I would give a light chuckle, a new regular thing for me. Before, I'd been much more serious- thought I would still be more serious around our master. It didn't take us long to get across the bridge and I would watch the people as I lead my horse gingerly through the crowd. One wrong move and the massive animal could trample a mere worker. That might have proven problematic, but since I had practiced a lot with Kurohoshi, none were going to be crushed underfoot my horse. My eyes would look back at Paco as he spoke and I would nod.

"Yes, and I think this 'lordly' appearance is just what these people need. Ha ha ha..."

I would look forward and then stop the horse as he saw the place and I would nod as I made a quick check with my money- it was a sack that was within the chest area of my yukata and I would check my coin. More then enough, and I would nod my head as I slipped it away and make my way to the area and tied my horse up, smiling at the beast as I would slip off and patted his neck gently.

"We should first get a room for the moment. Be prepared for the bar- if its anything like my old villages, I'll be ducking and dodging if there are any bar fights."

Paco had landed on my shoulder, so I had turned just slightly to inform him, in a whisper. Then I would push the door open and ducked first. I was right in doing so- a half-filled sake bottle whizzed over my head, smashing against the opened door. But there had also been the sound of someone running, and a hard thud on the door on the other side produced a sprawled, drunken man. My eyes showed annoyance as a man walked over, but I avoided his arm by ducking as I went towards the counter, avoiding fights and the like. Not to their fortune, it seemed like severely nasty smells permeated the air. Stale sake, piss, bile, and other smells that Rei did not feel like acknowledging.

"See?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Paco holds onto the side strands of Rei’s hair as he rides on the spot of his shoulder closest to his neck. “Okay, I’m with you,” Paco assures as Rei redirects with the intent to secure lodging first. As the doors of the bar open and chaos is released, Paco’s eyes widen slightly and he speaks within close proximity to Rei’s ear. “They have a healthy taste for battle,” Paco agrees, “but if the master caught them doing this rather than working, he would surely destroy them all. They do not seem very disciplined.”

As Rei nears the counter, the barkeeper approaches him, in stereotypical manner cleaning out a glass. He sits the cup down and to the side, skillfully lifting a hand to catch a thrown bottle, calmly placing it behind the counter as if it had been meant for him and not randomly tossed. “What’s your poison?” the barkeeper would ask Rei, seeing if he would like a drink, “you’ll have to excuse the fighting. The younger crowd comes in early and… my… I don’t normally say this, but you are one handsome fella. All soft and smooth… and silky… How about you have a drink on me?”

200 / 1631
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 am

"No doubt the master would deal them a swift punishment."

That was, of course, said before arriving at the counter, where I hunkered down on a stool and looked at the stereotypical movements of a barkeeper: scrubbing a glass. I would look at him, of course, and not his work. I'd no need to look at it, and he would soon ask my the typical question, to which I had a grin. I hadn't really had any drinks yet, but I didn't have the time to drink. There was work to do tonight, and I needed to set up a 'base' for us to operate in. I would duck upon hearing a grunt reminiscence of a drunkard chucking his bottle. To that, I ducked and then the man would catch it and place it on the shelf. He would then add in that I might get a free drink, but I would just smile at the offer.

"Thank you for the compliments Sir, but, no thank you. I just need a room tonight, and some feed for my horse outside. I may have a meal after I have my room though."

And no, that would not include that drink on the house.

Words: 2811
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:15 pm

“You can have my room, you cute son of a…” the bar keeper murmurs lightly before clearing his throat and mentioning, “ah, well I do believe that we have rooms available upstairs if you wish to stay here, though the noise doesn’t die down until the wee hours of the morning. Someone like you might be better suited for the Inn five buildings down. It’s much quieter there and the land lord is pretty good with his prices.” A drunken man wobbles to the bar and lands face first on it, raising a hand and ordering, “one more round! On the house.” The barkeeper politely pushes his upper body from the bar, causing him to fall to the ground in a slump as he confirms, “no free drinks, you’ve had enough.” The man doesn’t mind as he is sleeping by the time the words come. Returning his attention to Rei, he comments, “so, which way would you like to have it?”

161 / 1792
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:53 pm

I would give the new drunkard a short glance, no doubt shaking Paco a bit. I was surprised that the little fairy had remainded silent during this whole time, but there was no point in bringing that up. I would listen to what the man had to say, and would nod as he spoke of a choice. My reply would come after a small smile slid onto my face.

"Well, in truth I won't be using the room for much, a few hours of sleep. In the wee hours of the morning anyway, so don't worry about me. I have work to do for my Lord."

I would wait for a walk up the stairs to the potential room, wondering what Paco would start doing. Besides the fact that I would be eating. I considered leaving him in the room, because then he could spek all he wanted, and I knew that he disliked to be silent.

Words: 2968
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:06 pm

“Lord?... you some type of important person?” the barkeeper would ask as he stands up straight and walks the length of the bar. After the answer, he would momentarily excuse himself to hold a large hand to the side of his face and huskily call forth, “boy!” alerting a skinny, ragged haired youth sitting on a barrel in the corner of the bar, holding a broom. Amazingly, the sound is heard over the ruckus of the bar and in answering to his summons, the lad quickly dismounts the barrel and approaches the barkeeper. The barkeeper’s orders are simple as he tells the boy to show Rei to a room upstairs. With a nod, the boy assures nonverbally that he understands the orders. “Don’t mind him,” the barkeeper explains, “he don’t talk, but he’ll show you to the room. But I’ll need the pay for the room in advance. 100 Shinny please.” After the money transfer, the boy would wave his hand towards himself several times, motioning for Rei to follow him and would start for and go up the stairwell leading upstairs. After heading upstairs, the boy would stay a few paces ahead down a candle lit hall way before coming to a room and motioning towards it. The room wouldn’t be anything special; your basic four walls, a bed, nightstand, and linens.

223 / 2015
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:36 pm

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] Reirei_01
I would give a nod and listened. He would give a loud summons, and a skinny youth would come over to the loud "boy". It reminded me of how Domen would summon me something that gave me a small snicker, perhaps the man would see it. Not that he would understand. I would watch the boy approch and then would turn to the man when he spoke. I would nod my lead and pull the sack of coins from my yukata, though it would look small as I have him the hundred Shiny and ten turned to follow the boy.

"Well, I'm important where I come from. After all, Lady Kazakura is usually near where my master is."

I wasn't sure if he knew Kazakura, but it wouldn't matter anyway. I would follow after the boy and after a time, him staying just a few paces ahead, he would give me the room. I still had my coins, and after we stopped, I would hand him fifty shinny and gave the kid a light smile.

"Thats for you, no matter what your inn master says."
I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] Reirei_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:45 pm

The barkeeper is kept with his jaw on the ground as he wonders if this boy really knew the priestess or not. As well known as she was, everyone in the village would have knowledge of her. It had been reported that she had been traveling a lot, but as a traveling priestess, that much was to be expected.

After being shown to the room, the kid looks down at the money that is placed in his hands and then looks up and smiles happily. He rubs his stomach as if to say that he would be using it to buy food. Waving merrily, he moves on to make his way back to his post downstairs. By this time, the sun would have fully faded behind the horizon and it would officially be night. The merry making and loud noises would continue to come from below. As Rei stands in front of the doorway, Paco would shift from his hair and step out onto his shoulder. “You smell that?” he says to Rei as he looks down the hall a bit.

181 / 2196
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Though the child did not speak, his actions spoke volumes, and I would just smile like a big brother. I wondered if I should be telling people that I knew Kazakura- there might be questions that I could not answer, such as what she was doing now. I'd no idea, so perhaps it was best to tell no one else. I would look up a bit, and then the fairy came from my hair and a smell came to my nose, my eyes would almost flash red. I also needed to feed, but I had made a silent promise when I learned that Lady Kazakura was from this place: I wouldn't drink any of these people's blood. I would nod my head to the fairy and opened my door, slipping in. I would walk a few paces in and look around. The basic provisions; and that was fine for me.

"Yes, I did. What do you suppose it is, Paco kun?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Paco looks back into the room as Rei makes his way into it. He hops off of the shoulder and flutters into the air, turning to Rei as the question is posed. Amongst all the sweaty men downstairs, Paco’s nose was able to pick up something lighter. “It smelled nice… like a woman,” he admits, “but why would a woman be staying in a place like this?” Laughing slightly to himself, he jokes, “she’s probably scarred out of her mind with so many wild and crazy men downstairs. He looks around the room; it seemed like the basic things that a human would need to rest for the night. He looks towards Rei and waits for him to get situated or settled down. Looking to the door, he grins, “maybe we should see if the woman is suitable for the master’s Harlem? We might as well get all kinds of help while we’re here?” He would let Rei call the shots on this one and lead them to the next objective.

171 / 2367
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:26 pm

A woman? I wondered for a moment, my pondering assisted by my fingers curling around my chin as I sat on the bed. I would think for a moment- why would one be here? Unless she was a Priestess seeking something that shouldn't be here. Oh, that would be the worst case scenario, but I'd yet to use said possessions. there was also the possibility of assassin- hard to smell over the piss and bile and stale sake on the ground, though. Perhaps only a more trained nose could catch it. I would look over at Paco for a moment, my voice hushed.

"Can you tell me where? I know downstairs, but can you make a more pin-pointed location? This is an interesting development, but remember that Lady Kazakura comes from here. we can recklessly take whomever we want, or we could get an earful from the Priestess."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Paco looks to Rei and blinks. “Downstairs?” he asks as he tilts his head to the side. “No… she’s down the hall, last door to the right.” He rubs his finger beneath his nose and gives a cocky grin, “I’m pretty good at smelling out women. When I first met Kazakura, she was bathing in the moonlight…” He pauses and thinks for a moment. “Wait, no…” he corrects himself as he looks up and raises an eyebrow, “actually master was plowing her in the lake under the moonlight… some bathing may have taken place… anyways, the point is I can smell women a mile away.” That statement was on par with the fact that he could destroy the moon, just a small exaggeration. “But I think it would be hard to get in trouble here,” Paco admits, thinking about it, “it’s so loud downstairs, I can barely hear you, but if anything bad happened, there’s no telling which one of the men downstairs would have done it.” He shrugs, thinking that Rei was referring to after they left the Inn. He remembers his original idea and then catches himself, “oh! No, we could kidnap a woman easily… just fly out the window. Normally I could just teleport her to Harlem, but I hurt my knee the other day and my teleportation’s been acting up.”

224 / 2591
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:57 pm

My hand would slide to my temple. Down the way, and that was all well and simple. But with all the tussle, one never knew. I would finally nod my head, since I needed to gather more for Harlem, eventually. I would be guardian of the area anyway, why not start gathering women now? I would stand up and look at Paco before a nod was given, and I strode towards the door. It opened and I would move at a normal pace. No need to hurry. I would arrive at her door after about thirty steps down the hall and paused a moment before my hand would do a knocking that would be able to rival that of the noise, but not overly loud that everyone downstairs could hear it, and waited with patience.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Paco realizes that Rei decided to go and check on the girl and with a grin he pumps his arm and squeals “it’s -go- time!” He buzzes along following Rei as they come to the door and the knock is given. “You don’t want to just kick in the door?” Paco asks with a shrug, “why would she even open the…” His words are cut off as a soft voice is audible through the door way. “Seito-nii… is that you?...” the voice comes in a timid tone. The door is opened as she continues, “what took you so long, I was scar…” Beyond the door is a delicate, slender framed girl of the shy variety. The young lady, probably a year or so younger than Rei, was dressed in her night time attire of an oversized T-shirt, her long blonde hair trailed down to her lower back. She apprehensively holds her hand over her chin on sight of Rei with a surprised squeak as she realized he wasn’t who she was expecting. “You’re not… not my brother…?” she faintly speaks in hesitation; her eyes question Rei’s purpose at the door wondering and asking him, “are you… do you work here?”

200 / 2791
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:33 pm

She would notice a smile on my face, a very pleasnt one, a closed eye smile. But she would be too late in realizing that I was slowly changing as well. Perhaps I would nt take her for my own, for the moment, but I did like her. She seemed to have thought that I was her brother- I wondered if he was the one that had smashed into the door, or the one passed out from having too many drinks. I would not think too much on it, as she seemed a bit shy. I hoped the smile helped, because it only more aluring then helpful. I suppose that it couldn't be helped- I wouldn't use any abilities of a Incubus on her, other then the passive ability that seemed to roll off my body, since she would make a wonderful one for Harlem. the most perverted men that rode on the sides of sanity seemed to love the shy ones. she would see my sapphire like eyes as I opened them to look at her with that smile ever present.

"Yes, I am a new worker for the place. I was wondering if there was anything that you wanted? Oh, besides your brother's safe return- Godspeed in that."

I would take a more stealthy approach to this then what Paco had likely envisioned.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:04 am

Paco seems to approve as he smiles and nudges his elbow into the side of Rei’s head, saying “hey, hey, I told you!” Of course, he would be invisible to the girl who hesitantly watches the smiling Rei. His natural charms would slowly but surely be working on lower her defenses. After Rei speaks, she looks down and to the side, still holding onto the side of the door with it cracked enough for him to see inside of the dark room, but enough for her to be behind it. Inside the room a single candle would be half way burned down. The light from the evening moon would be the only other source of illumination. “I’m… I’m fine…” she says in a mousy tone, “can you just tell him to please hurry, thank you… he said he would only have one or two drinks.” Realizing that she might be being too bossy with Rei, she apologizes, “I mean, you don’t have to if you don’t want to…” Around this time, Paco would float from his perch and flutter into the room and around the girl. “A girl like this is probably tight enough for me!” he jokes as he swoops down and under the oversized shirt she was wearing causing it to sway softly as if by a soft breeze. “Hey, would you check that out!” he calls back the report to Rei, “pink! I was expecting white!”

239 / 3030
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am

I was only lightly distracted by Paco, but my attention would be more-so on the girl and her "need" for her brother. I thought back to the one who had fallen over after ordering "another round on the house" and was currently sleeping. I would just give her that smile and would nod my head slightly.

"No, its not a problem. But I will need to see your face a bit more closely to identify your brother- the hallway is dark, you see, and my candle was a gift to a young man that didn't have one in his room."

A lie to those not enchanted, but I wondered how it would work on her. The fairy had ventured into the area for a base that I had yet to cover, but he got a chuckle from me on the inside. I guessed that he barelt understood how delicate this was. One slip up and I could not only blow my cover, but have the whole of Shima after me. And maybe for more then just my incubus form, but the want to know where lady kazakura was.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:19 am

“Hey, it smells awesome down here too!” Paco chimes from beneath her shirt. The girl looks down as if feeling a breeze while attempting to pay close attention to Rei. She looks up as she hears his request. “My… my face?” she says looking at him. The light was dim and the light source was the candles hanging in the hallway and small traces of light from the stairwell where the tavern would be brightly lit. She could understand how it would be hard to fully see her but she didn’t seem inclined to the idea. Instead of opening the door more, she says, “um… he told me not to open the door for anyone… or let anyone in… I’m sorry…” She continues, “but… but if you can please get him… if you see him, he is wearing a brown vest…” She goes on to describe the man who had passed out on the floor next to Rei at the bar. She explains that he is a strong warrior, but couldn’t hold his liquor. While talking she catches herself and says, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to talk too much. I’m just too… too afraid to go down there myself.”

200 / 3230
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:40 am

Obviously the incubus form was not working on this girl, that or she was really a girl that liked other girls. I paused a bit in her description of what he looked like- I already knew who it was after the first few sentences. But I was certain that it didn't matter, so I would resume my current course of action. Paco's little comment was rather comedic back when he made it, but I'd little chance of answering it. I would give a low sigh, one that would obviously have come from ether a long working day or that I was calming myself down.

I would nod and take my leave with a slight bow. added effect I guess, and told her that I would return shortly. I turned and would head swiftly through the corridor and into the stairs, where my body became less perfect and I became the vaspire. I would look down at the bar, and would stride towards the fellow who was passed out and picked him up, pulling him to the stairs without exsplaination. Once at the stairs, I would pull him up to my shoulders and walk with easy to the door of the young lady. I would shift to aving the bigger male leaning against me and would speak into the door as my form shifted, yet again, to the incubus form. Besides, he would be my way into the room.

"I have him. He's out cold though."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 pm

She seems worried at his sigh, but relieved as he makes his leave and exits the door way. She closes the door and places her back against it as she holds her hand over her chest and asks, “why do I feel this way… what was with that guy?” Around this time, Paco would come from beneath her dress and start to float around the room. He would notice that Rei had left and that the door was closed. “Huh?” he would emit, slightly surprised that he hadn’t noticed Rei leaving. He looks back to the girl who seemed to be blushing and looking out towards the window. “Yeah,” he confirms with a nod, “they’re going to ruin her in Harlem.” He chuckles, “maybe she’ll go for a high paying permanent sell!”

The male is limp in Rei’s grasp as he pulls and tugs to get him up. The is led up the stairs easily enough, and as he came back to the doorway, the young lady would turn and pull the door open a little bit to see if it were him or her brother. She gives a soft smile of relief as she sees that is was both. “Oh… he’s drunk?...” he says looking at her brother, “here… you can lay him down over there…” She hurriedly opens the door fully for Rei with the inward invite. She would move through the room to crouch at the mattress on the floor, pulling the sheets open for her brother’s arrival. “Th… thank you…” she would thank, “mister… well… I am Leanna…”

262 / 3492
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 pm

It looked as thought this time she would open the door, and I would drag him through the door, grunting with the effort of stopping, but I was fine. I would make a quick look around for Paco and then wait as the girl prepared the bed, letting him down gently. No doubt she would place the sheets over him, 'tucking him in'. It would have been an awkward moment, so I would stand up to take my leave when she would thank me.

A gentle smile would be followed with a gentle touch on her hand, and then I would glance over at the window as I was thinking of the new part of the plan. What, grab her and run out the window and fly away? I would have to question the real justice in that. I would instead turn round to her as I would smile gently at her after she told me her name.

"Leanna... that is a pretty name. By comparison, mine is much simpler. I am Ichimei- a strange name for a child. Is there anything else that you would like?"

I would walk over to her in a few strides and went to a knee, looking her in the eyes. I could likely pick up the remnants of a blush in the moonlight, if it was still present. the smile that I wore was one of gentleness, and still a kindness behind it. I would always appear this way to many others in this form. A few lies, like my name, the meaning being "One Eye", two thirds of my old nickname from when I was human. A name that might still have meaning in Saichuushigai, with those I had given the nickname to.

Words: 4,546
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 pm

After tucking her brother in, she would awkwardly look down and to the side, not making eye contact with Rei. A red hue would continue to stain her cheeks as the male continued to linger in the room. When she touches her hand, she does not know how to react so she squeaks and seems somewhat surprised and caught off guard. Looking up at him, she quickly diverts her gaze once more as she thanks him for thinking her name was pretty. She uses her free hand to tuck a strand of her long hair behind her ear and holds it there for a moment. Her gaze comes back to him as he kneels at her and apologizes, “I’m not used to being around men other than my brother… but you have been very kind… Ichimei… I shouldn’t… I shouldn’t keep you if you are busy.”

146 / 3638
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:20 pm

A small smile would be in my mind. the trap was set, and I would shake my head and stand up as I would turn around, not sharply, and took a few paces away from her. Paco would be sure to follow after, or maybe he wouldn't. I couldn't aways predict the crazed fairy.

"Many men are not truly men, but beasts. I suppose it wouldn't surpeise me- you are well cared for by your brother to stay away from many males."

I would pause for a moment, and then continued.

"I've made my rounds for a while now. But if you need anything else, I have a room I'll be staying in for the night. Four doors down, on the same side. Come and see me if you need anything, Leanna."

So, would the girl take the bait? I would see in the next few hours. And a drunken sleep usually lasted until morning in my village. Or until people were thrown out- whichever of the two happened first.

Words: 4,716
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 pm

The gentle girl looks up, almost with a saddened look as Rei stands and turns away. To her, he seemed like a very honorable man. After his words, she would look down and clasp her hands at her chest and watch him go. Speaking softly, she agrees, “okay… if I need anything I will come and ask you. Four doors down… I got it.” Drifting from his position, Paco would take to the skies and float towards Rei wondering why he was leaving. “Um… her brother’s passed out. All you need is a sock for her mouth and throw her over your shoulder,” he says rubbing the back of his head. She sits there by her sleeping brother as she watches him leave the room. As he gets close to the door, she stands up and walks to the door to close it behind him. Her hand comes to the back of the door as she softly waits for him to clear it, her gaze lingering on his back as he walks away. If he did not turn in the door way, she would wait until he had passed it and would then close the door behind he and Paco.

200 / 3838
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 pm

I would wait to speak to Paco until after the door was closed, though I would do so myself. I would begin walking and spoke to Paco then, speaking in an undertone that she would not be able to hear.

"I've been playing a game with her, Paco. a careful dance that will last another hour or so. I'd thought to wait two hours, but I think I won't. An hour, then I'll take her. Besides, Paco, this is fun. Never thought that it would be so fun."

A shrug, and then I would go into my room and slide to my bed after Paco entered and I closed the door. Slipping onto of it, I would look up as thought stars were overhead and a smirk played on my face. Though it was not clear to Paco, I could endure my various transformations and techniques a bit longer then before. that was after a dream I'd had, being on the defensive and offensive with that fox woman again. Oh, did I fail to mention that I was also immortal, now? I could not die, and linger even after I should be dead. But that was news for Master, not Paco.

Words: 4,917
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Paco floats forwards in a sitting position with his arms folded and his hand rubbing his chin as he attempts to understand the logic behind Rei’s actions. “Hmm…” he murmurs, “so it’s like… you’re a wolf and you’re playing with your food?” He would look up and see if his comparison made any sense. With a sigh, he murmurs, “still, an hour is a long time.” He follows behind Rei as they make way into the room and the door is closed behind them. He watches as Rei slips into his covers and then lingers about idly. He murmurs, “well… what shall I do until then?” With a sigh, he folds his arms and thinks about what to do.

In the other room, the girl would return to her brother’s side at the mattress. She would sit on her knees with her hands on her legs and watch him as he slept, making sure he was okay. Her mind would be a jumble as she wondered why she was thinking about the male who had just left. She places her hand over her heart and shifts her head to look out the window. There is a sudden banging sound that causes her to jump slightly; the chaos was still going on downstairs, and as the barkeeper promised, it would be a while before the girl could even think about going to sleep with all of the commotion.

237 / 4075
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:14 pm

"We can still speak of what we will be doing tomorrow. Of course we'll have to come back, Paco- I can't leave Kurohoshi here. Or this will be our only prize and we'll have to make a swift get away while trying to find that bridge again. I wouldn't want your skull to break from another collision, Paco."

My tone was low, but it would be enough that Paco could hear over the ruckus. That was also factored into the plan to snare the girl. With a sleeping brother unable to protect her, she may come over for protection. Or ask that I come over for that. The goal could be accomplished either way. Then a thought came to mind and the same low tone was adopted.

"Hmm... Paco, before we start disusing things, can you mimic voices? Like mine, for example."

Words: 5059
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 pm

The small fairy looks up as Rei continues to speak with him. With Rei’s words, his thoughts linger on the process they would be taking tomorrow. The original plan was to talk to a few workers tonight and then talk with a few in the morning. Mostly the fault of the small fairy, it would seem that was derailed in lieu of new events arriving. Thinking over his response, Paco hears the second question that comes in. A grin comes to the fairy, who just now considered himself a thespian due to the fact that such a thing would be convenient. The small spirit brings his fist to his mouth and coughs lightly clearing his throat before answering Rei back in his own tone of voice, “I don’t know, what do you think?” That would be the affirmation to the question by example.

143 / 4218
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:25 pm

A smirk fashioned its self on my lips and I would give the fairy a thumbs up. I supposed that he did not wonder why I was asking about this. I would have to explain it after a moment. The idea had merely slipped in, but it had to do with taking that girl away- the room would have been empty if Paco did not remain.

"I asked, because if anyone comes and asks if anyone is in and they get no answer, then the room will be looked over and a check for my horse as well. If he is still there, but I am not... well, I'd guess that they would check the other rooms, and seeing the girl missing would spell bad news. So, with that in place, its best we start talking about tomorrow's plans."

I would speak of how I would think we'd look for them- and would take any advice that Paco had. After all, he might know a lot more then myself in this manner of looking for workers. He'd been with Master Domen a lot longer then I had, at least I guessed that.

Words: 5,251
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Paco grins at the thumbs up and returns it. Hearing Rei’s words, Paco nods, “ah, how very insightful of you. I see what you mean now!” Paco stands up straight in his hovering position and gives a salute as he assures, “if it is needed, then I shall hold down the fort for you if you have to leave…” His words are cut off by a faint knocking at the door. It would seem almost as if it were an accidental sound, but three swift and soft repetitions of the sound come followed by a soft, “um… excuse me… Mr. Ichimei…” The young lady from the room down the hall would be timidly standing on the other side of Rei’s door, hoping for him to open it quickly before anyone came up the stairs or walked through the hallway to notice her.

142 / 4360
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:09 pm

I would just give Paco a knowing smile, a 'I told you so' look as I slipped up and several paces later, I would be opening the door to my modest little room. The smile changed as I reached the door, the same kind and gentle smile as the Incubus form slipped into me as I would look down at her. I would swiftly move aside and move her quietly into the room, swiftly shutting the door, though not slamming it- that would, of course, happen if she wanted to come into the room. She might ask me to come to her room, after all. And it was assured that she was Spiritually Unaware, since she had not noticed Paco earlier. My next actions and words would depend on what she did and said, since those were vital to my plan to steal her away.

Words: 5,396
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:13 am

The surprise felt by Paco is shown on his face as he looks to the door and then to Rei to see the smile. The smile causes the small fairy to chuckle lightly to himself and shake his head. He hovers in the center of the room as Rei holds the door open and allows her in. The girl moves in quietly, looking to Rei before lowering her gaze into the hands that were clasped together in front of her as she makes her way into the interior of the room. After making it into the room, she would look to him and look for the words she wanted to say. Her attire would have only changed slightly as she wore a pair of oversized rugged pants beneath the oversized shirt; probably belonging to her brother, since a girl like her would be too modest to go to another man’s room in only her night gown. This would meet with Paco’s disapproval as he looks down and notices that her legs were no longer viewable. Her gaze is to the ground as she pokes her fingers together in front of her. “Um…” she begins, attempting to find an excuse to have come over. “I’m not disturbing you, am I?... I mean, I didn’t just wake you now? I didn’t know if you were asleep or not…”

226 / 4586
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:34 pm

The girl would enter the room, and my door would swiftly close, allowing her quite enough time to get through. I would wave out at the nearly bare room- it looked like no others. I would then wave over at the bed, as thought saying 'please, sit down'. I would only smile at her questioning. If she had not sat down, I would have gently guided her to the middle of the bed and I would sit next to her, speaking in a gentle voice.

"No, do not worry, Leanna. I am a worker of just a few hours of sleep- I only sleep when I'm sure no one will need me. Please, then, tell me what you need, yes?"

There was a small smile on my face as I would only need her to answer the question. Being this close to an Incubus while not understand one's feelings would produce a few things, but if there was need be any other than the desired one, I would use a bit more...force.

Words: 5,568
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:29 pm

He finds herself caught off guard as she is lead towards the bed. She protests lightly, but doesn’t actually speak up to resist against being sat down. She rests her hands on her lap with her gaze down and into it as he speaks. She expresses that she was glad that she didn’t wake him and hesitates at his question. To her, he was very desirable, but she wasn’t the time of girl to instantly jump someone’s bones that she thought was attractive. For a moment she simply sits in contentment just being around him. Deciding that she needed to say something, she begins, “um… so… Ichimei… what kind of things do you like?” Smiling, she decides that she wants to get to know him a bit more, “do you like flowers? What is your favorite type?”

137 / 4723
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next