Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Now that I had gained a horse, it was time that I used the horse to do my lord's bidding. I would release a low sigh and headed towards where my lord would be, thought he would be higher up. I would shake my head before I turned the horse around and set a course for the edge of Dominance. I was actually waiting on Paco- it was late, but I was going to make good on my promise with him.

"Better hurry up, Paco kun... I want to help you, but you better be here. I even told you I'd be on Kurohoshi."

I called him 'Kurohoshi' because he was all black, but had a long, stretched out white 'star' on the top of his head, thus the hoshi (which means star). I had a few other things on me- a kasa, or straw hat for my head, and I had my long sword, wakizashi, and my pole arm weapon, the naginata. I was wearing my usual cloths for these days, but I added some long tabi to keep horse sweat off my legs.

"Oi. Kurohoshi, what do you think about Paco kun? Your not gunna try and eat him like the Priestess' tiger pet are ya? Your not a meat eater, but just try to not snap at him. He doesn't really like that."

Of course I was just wasting time until Paco appeared or made his presence known to me. I thought that I heard that the master needed lumberjacks, and carpenters, and I had gotten him some not that long ago. that had also been the last time I'd seen Lady Kazakura's pet active. I would take one hand off the reins as I thought about it.

"I wonder if Lady Kazakura is in some sorta state of meditating like an intense zazen and thus needs her pet to watch over her?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 Reirei_01
I would just smile at them, and would notice a girl out of the corner of my eye- I knew her, and recognized her. She had the same face and hair from that day, or at least it seemed like that. That girl that had been with Lady Kazakura when I had first been possessed by the vaspire. Ah, such an interesting see, but there was no point in talking with her, as I'd a question from one of the more desperate men.

"I just said that if you work, you will be provided a residence. Additionally, you will be building a village, sir. You will be allowed to stay in those houses. And good- I will join you in a moment, I will need to find a place for my horse."

I would hand the money out, everyone got the same. A decent amount, even for an offering. Its what I wanted it to be for, but I knew that some would keep a bit for themselves or the family they were about to leave. I would give a glance to Paco- I hoped that he remembered to follow after them to take a look inside the temple.

With the money handed out, I would turn my attention back to the girl, though I wasn't looking directly at her. I had little trust in her, but for all she knew, I had been exorcised by Lady Kazakura. I would get off my horse and look for a place to leave him, and hope that no fool would try to take him. They would just get hurt.

Words: 5.607 (10.857)
(Train't Shadowblood Teleport - Mastered -1750)
I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 Reirei_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:20 am

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 Seijpb_01
Suddenly it had hit her, memories of the past flashing within her mind back when Kazakura had last visited Saichuushigai. Her hands had clapped together at the thought of it. She remembered now, this one here was the same boy from that time. The one that Kazakura stated that she would take care of him, but there was something odd. Something that didn't sink well and boiled within her stomach. Why is he alive? Was there some ulterior motive that Kazakura had? Did she figure out a different way to take care of him? Or did he... She found herself making her way over to this young man with a pleasant smile upon her face as she was coming to a group. Her voice speaking up into a crowd as she spoke in a fascinated manner. "Dear me what seem's to be going on here? This look's to be quite promising, please if you will tell me of what transpires here." A smile came to her as she most likely would gather the attention of the villagers that she stood closest too when she had walked over. Of course she would be instantly recognized as she was the Young Priestess of Saichuushigai from the Temple of Light.

Word count: 207 | 377
I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 pm

The guy hears the answer from Rei and looks to another man and says, “yes, we heard right, there will be housing.” The man looks back to him and asks, “but where will we live? Will there be housing?” The first man pauses and says, “I don’t know… I should ask!” Around this time, the male moves off to find a place for his horse. The men gathered there call after the lord that they would go and locate some men and amongst themselves, they disperse to pursue this task. Paco continues to ride passively on the shoulder of Rei, shaking his head lightly. By this time, the young fairy had forgotten about any plan to go into the temple.

The crowd parts and allows way as Seijin makes her way through it and speaks. She would be shown the respect of a priestess as she made her appearance with some even murmuring that title in surprise while witnessing her approach. Those around would assume she was calling out to the young noble and attention would be brought to the situation.

181 / 8426
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:51 am

Well, her coming over did mean that there was no need to hunt after her later, so it was good enough for me that the priestess came over. I would give her a boy with a smile, and would look up with a welcoming smile as my ebony eyes looked into her eyes. I showed no hesitation in that, since the only Priestess that I really thought of as one was Kazakura, as she had proved herself multiple times.

"Ah, what has transpired, Lady Priestess? Simple, really: these men are being given offers so that they can give thanks for work that I have for them; is there something wrong in given these men some honest work, Priestess?"

My head would tilt slightly, to the shoulder where Paco was and knocking him on the head as if to say "follow those men stupid". She would likely have questions about Lady Kazakura if we ever went o a private area alone, but I would rather avoid it if possible. Plus, Paco was here, though I couldn't talk to him, for risk of sounding like a madman. Those who were spiritually attuned in these days often seemed to be in the temple, when I was not- not even close. Still possessed after all. And not all those exorcised are killed in the process. My will was strong enough to live, in my thoughts, should anything of the sort happen. Not that I would allow the possessions to be taken away without a fight, or if worse came to worse, a struggle. As a master of the blade, they would have trouble fighting off even my human form.

Words: 5.882 (11.132)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:55 am

She shook her head to what he had said. "It's only wrong if the person offering this 'honest' work wasn't honest themselves." Her eye's did catch onto the fairy that was upon the shoulder of this young boy. How would she go about talking to him about Kazakura? She was certain that the villagers were aware that Kazakura hasn't made an appearance within the village for quite sometime. She could have looked for Grandfather, but she couldn't find him. She remembered that he always was able to find Kazakura, but she would just have to search for him some other time. For now her main focus was gathering bits of information from this one here. It was obvious he didn't know her too well, mainly because no one calls her Lady Priestess. She kept a smile on her face though. "Though I am rather happy to hear that these people here are being offered work. May I know what is of this 'honest' work? To whom should my prayers go out to tonight on this glorious news?" She asked still a pleasant smile on her face, her earthly colored eyes stared with confidence and joy.

Word count: 195 | 572
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:43 pm

With the head tilt Paco gets a knock on the head that brings him back to the reality of what he was supposed to be doing. “Hey!” he murmurs lightly as he rubs his head before he gets it and then says, “oh! Right… got it!” He gives a short hop off of Rei’s shoulders before his wings catch him and pull him towards the men who were heading away to find others for this employment opportunity. He would follow behind the one who spoke the most if the men were to split up and from there wouldn’t return until either Rei needed him or the men came back with more men.

112 / 8538
Ooc: Go ahead and skip me for a few posts until time for me to return.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:20 pm

I would just continue to smile- I had never been told her name, and I really couldn't remember it back when I had first saw her, after the possession. So all I really had to go off of was Priestess, and Lady was used for respect purposes. Not that I really cared at the moment what she would have preferred to be called. The less I showed knowing her, the better for me, in my thoughts. I would listen to her comment and raised my eyebrow- I'd told no lie, so there was no change of emotion on my face, no change stance or anything that would have told her I was put off by the words. I would simply smile back, my ebony eyes fixed now on her earthen ones. I would listen to her words and it would be boring repeating what they were to be doing, but I guess that it was needed. How I was disliking her more then I thought, though the fact would never be stated out loud. Instead, I would nod my head before a reply was made.

"Their work will be lumber work- building a village; homes, blacksmiths, stables and the like. As well, stone work for a temple. As to who, it my idea to go out to find these men today, but just thank the gods for the work. No need to thank anyone but them by giving these men the luck to be in the right place at the right time."

Words: 6.134 (11.384)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Avoiding to say who was in charge of this whole thing? Could it be that demon from before? Seijin nodded her head as kept her smile showing. "Yes the Watcher's should be thanked, though I preferred to have a name to offer to the Watchers so they should know who is showing such great kindness to these people." She wondered where this place was going to be built at. "I do apologize for being such a bother, if I may ask, the location of this place that is to be built, where is it exactly?" She may visit this place sometime in the near future, that is if he gave her an answer, though she held a feeling which she kept to herself on that.

Word count: 125 | 697
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:01 pm

A tilt of the head, why did she want a name? Obviously she was trying to get me to admit to something, but I would have to make something up. But I would give her a surprise, as I knew that the temple was for Lady Kazakura, so I now guessed that the village was for those that would go to her temple. I would speak with those thoughts as the truth, even on my face.

"Ah, a name. You do know her, I believe. Lady Kazakura has commissioned the temple. I owe her quite a bit, you know."

Ah, this was funny. It would be hilarious to see the reaction on her face to that name being used, that I had brought Lady Kazakura into the conversation of my own will. Now it would also be funny to see the reaction of the villagers from Shima's reaction. How would they react, once I said that this was for the Lady? Not that it would matter. And she may not understand at what I meant I owed Lady Kazakura for- I owed her for helping me achieve the magic I have, but to her it might mean that I owe her for removing the vaspire possession. After giving a moment for the words to sink in, I would speak of where it was.

"And it will be at the base of a mountain range; a bit north, then go east. We are still in the beginning stages, at the moment. A small village size, but with the help from Shima, we should grow a great amount in a short time. I'm confident in that."

Words: 4.658 (11.658)
(Train't Immortality - Mastered -1750)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:15 pm

The moment Kazakura's name was mentioned Seijin thought to herself. She commissioned a temple? It sounded weird to be honest, but it wasn't far fetched but Seijin wasn't one to allow herself to get excited over a name, though it did cause her heart to flutter. She was a priestess first and had to keep her appearance in check so she couldn't allow herself to just outburst in a flurry of emotions. During his moment of wait her only response was. "That is quite gracious of High Priestess Kazakura." Not once could she, herself, recall calling Kazakura anything else. Though they were close friends, Seijin held great respect for her and found it rude if she called her otherwise.

The location of the place that was to be built had been revealed to her and she would nod her head. Her hands in front of her as she brought her hands up horizontally and encircle her hands so that her hands didn't touch but made a circle in the middle and her right foot stepped back as she gave a slight bow. "Thank you for the information kind sir, I'm rather glad to hear that a temple is being commissioned by Kazakura. I shall come to visit one day after it's completion. Though I must bid you good bye, I have to return to my temple. I wish thee the best of luck and may the Watchers grace you and your work." After than she stood straight and looked at him with confidence eyes and she waited a moment if he were to ask her of anything, if not she would simply turn and walk away heading back to get off the island to head back to her temple.

Word count: 289 | 986
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:02 pm

I would smile at her reaction, most interesting... she had to keep up appearances, I guess. Oh well, her loss- the emotion might have been fun to see, instead of seeing this boring façade that all but Lady Kazakura held. They always had to appear in control of themselves, as though above everyone else. I hated them for such a thing, but I understood why they were needed. Because of creatures such as myself- the possessed and the spirits abound. Or when they had been. Now any occasional ones were swept aside. Ah, well, there was no point on dwelling on the fact. I heard another named used for Lady Kazakura- I preferred my way to say it, because it still showed respect, though in my own way. Was she still truly a high priestess after becoming the lover and nearest thing to a wife with an oni? Perhaps even in love, when I knew that even Domen’yun held love within it for her, within his ice cold heart. Or at least that is how an outsider such as myself could see when allowed close enough. Not that I knew or wanted to know what happened behind closed doors (perhaps the incubus did, though). I would not to her second statement; when she bowed, I would study it and then bowed back to her after, nodding my head before straightening.

"May your journey be safe, and may the Watchers grant you safety, Lady Priestess. We will look forward to your visit, and I shall give the message to Lady Kazakura myself."

Good, she was leaving. I didn't need her sticking around and ruining things. I would look out and see if Paco was around, or if he had followed as I wanted him to. I was calm in my search, and then I would resume my search for a spot to place Kurohoshi at while I waited for the men to come back. Yes, she seemed no different then the others. Though I would need to keep an eye on her, and I would speak with Domen'yun about her. She might have to die, because not even I would suffer her to come to my lord's territory and start a war.

Words: 8.529 (12.029)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:47 pm

After the length of some time, Paco would return back to give a status report on the work of the men he was with. He would re approach Rei and speak, “I’ve returned!” On his return, he would move to Rei’s shoulder where he would sit passively and rest a bit, fanning himself as if he had to fly too much; not really tired, but just being over dramatic. After his little charade, he reclines peacefully and comments, “they’re doing a good job in rounding up men. I think we should get a good number ready for us before nightfall. Combined with the men we get from the bandits after subduing the monkeys… we should have a nice little haul for the master!” Since the primary objective had been accomplished here, Paco speaks to Rei, “hey… let’s do something fun until tonight? Hey! I know, I’ve always wanted to try fishing!” He would leave the activity up to Rei, since it seemed like they came to a point where they could take a break from recruiting until part two later in the evening.

183 / 8721
Ooc: Let’s pick up a new thread for the bandit portion.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 am

I would be silent as she left after saying what was needed and would find a place for my horse as I waited and would watch what was happening around me, a small smile on my face as I watched the village. Would this eventually be what my Lord’s territory would be like? If it was, then the cause that I fight for was something that I felt was greater then some of the injustice brought. We at least treated all those with us well. Closing my eyes for a moment, I would then see that Paco was returning, though I seemed to ignore him as some eyes remained on me, since that Priestess seemed to have taken an interest in me and my business. I would finally look a the fairy and his antics after as I would speak calmly.

"Well, Paco, it seems to be going well or you would have come back sooner, I suspect. With this in place, we can relax and meet up with the other men later. For now, I agree, we should do something a little more relaxing. But first we'll make that quick visit to the temple. No worries, I don't believe I'll need to show any of my other powers. And fishing sounds great. In my old village, I was rather good at it, with my family."

I would enjoy a fishing trip, though. I would turn as I walked towards the temple with a calm look on my face. After a quick prayer, I would go to the docks with Paco and we would take a small fishing trip for Paco.

Words: 8,800 (12.300)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]   I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay! [closed, Kyro only]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3