Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] Empty
PostSubject: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:14 pm

It was another dream. Another strange one, and I disliked the strange ones- it always ended up with that black fox, or was she a lady? I guessed a spirit, so maybe that was how she saw me. I would give a low sigh as I looked around in the grove. It was very large, being a hundred fifty square feet all around and surrounded with pine trees. There was a boulder in the middle, and I was looking down at it. Glyphs on it that I had never seen before.

"Oh, just great..."

It was more-so a whisper then speaking louder. I would place a hand on the glyph, but nothing happened. A frown slipped onto my face as the moon outside would reveal that the glyph was not one that I could decipher, which was annoying. Of course, I had only began to dapple in the arts of magic, so was this of a different kind of magic? I knew only of the elements, demonic arts magic, and the blessed, holy magic. Rolling my eyes, I would slip onto the boulder and looked up at the moon as I wondered what this dream meant. A wind would blow through, my shortened hair blowing gently as crimson eyes slid into place over his black eyes, teeth growing in. I thought maybe after transforming, I could look at it through a possessed spirit's eyes.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Soundly atop one of the taller pines, a small, black fox snoozed, her slumber hardly arrested by the commotion of the transformation below.

What did interrupt her slumber, however, was the large owl who took to poking her in the ribs repeatedly. "Who? Who?" it asked with a piercing persistence until she awoke, with perfect comprehension of the situation and snapped at the creature's leg.

It dissolved, leaving her to bite at the thin air. Of course, that meant she overshot and fell, stories and stories it seemed, towards the ground below. She sighed. A black mist formed behind her back and eventually it coagulated into a pair of perpetually molting dark wings. With these, she slowed her descent to the ground and flapped a couple of times, coming to land near the human lad from before. He seemed to be... doing something weird. "Eh? You again? You hang out here often?"

She took a brief glance around the shaded, glyph-lit area, and then up at the illuminating moon.

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:05 pm

I turned at the commotion, only to see a tail that was falling- I didn't think it was that woman, so I turned back to the glyph as I would slip my fingers along them until a noise sliced through my thoughts- the flapping of rather large wings for any beast in this area, that I at least knew of. I would turn at the sound to see that black fox. She would speak the first few words of what I was thinking. And then she asked if I visited here often- I wondered if she had forgotten our last encounter, where she had been so... maybe frightened?

"No, this is my first time here... yourself?"

My head would go up to the sky as the first moon would suddenly produce a second moon. And when that happened, liquids with the scent of salt could be heard. Waves crashing could also be heard, and I would raise an eyebrow at that before turning back to her. I didn't see and tenseness in her when I first saw her, did she have any now? I would hope not, even thought the Incubus within me wanted to take full revenge. A simplistic kiss was not enough for it. It hungered for more, much more.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:12 pm

She seemed to have mostly forgotten him. A thought passed that he did look familiar, but it was just a passing thought. She didn't seem interested in much going on, not the way the forest suddenly transformed into a beach somehow and the moon suddenly had a kid or something. "Weird assed dreams..." she mumbled. Honestly, she didn't feel like dreaming. She just wanted to sleep on in the sort of oblivion she'd landed in ever since that tournament where she'd been hit with that brick. Nothing really mattered. "Well, it's nice to meet you, guy," she said, rolling onto her back lazily, like a dog wanting its belly rubbed. Her tail flicked back and forth, and she seemed to be ready to fall asleep again by the beach. "I come here a lot. Strange, yea?"

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 pm

"Mmm... other then this strange glyph, it seems like a peaceful place. By the way, my name is Yan."

I had forgotten if I gave her my full name, and I was sure that I hadn't. I would pushed my muscles so that I would sit near her as my eyes would lose their crimson and change back to a deepened black. I lost a bit of muscle, and my teeth would go back to that of a human's. Still, I would place my hand out hesitantly- I had no idea how she would react, if she remembered me. I hesitated only a moment before gently rubbing that belly as I would look up at the sky. I would speak only if she allowed me to rub her belly.

"Tell me if I should move my hand to any other area, right left or whatever."

Apparently we were on some kind of island, thought maybe a change of scenery could be made if one choose so in the dream. But I was having a fun time, resting up for the exchange that would happen soon, rather then later. My hands would be gentle and have no rough or firm hold on the the girl. Or rather, woman. And I had to be careful not to use her old nickname, Kitsune.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 pm

The fox's leg began to jerk back and forth involuntarily. "Ah, don't worry about it. That spot's cool, eh?"

The touch seemed to stir her back to consciousness for the moment, and her yellow eyes cracked open to take a look at the lapping waves. "Wait, what? When'd we get on the beach? Coulda sworn I fell out of a pine tree."

Her eyes rolled around until she was looking at the second moon.

"You got an explanation or somethin?"

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:30 pm

I would look around and a low sigh slipped my lips. What a strange place, to change so suddenly. I would shake my head a bit and then looked over at the black fox as I feigned remembering her. Her leg twitched and that got a light chuckle, perhaps it even held a bit of playfulness in it. But that was only momentary, a mere seconds in time. I would look down at her fur color and seemed to take an interest. I would look for a few seconds and then, if she was looking at me, she would see a curious look on my face.

"Well, no, I don't know why it changed like that. But... um, thats a unique fur color. I wonder, why is it like that?"

My hand didn't cease its actions, nor did it speed up or slow down, get rougher or gentler. I felt that there was no need to, and she seemed like she was having quite the time. Or was her leg moving on it's own? I didn't know, it wasn't something that my parents that had spoken of- dogs in the village did the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:35 pm

"Why it's that color?" she said drowsily, her eyelids getting heavy as they began to descend. Once again, she lay there with her eyes closed, her leg twitching at the exact same rate despite her small body relaxing. "It's 'cause I'm evil. I eat humans and all. Humans like yerself, come to think of it."

She yawned widely and smacked her mouth a couple of times. "But Ies not hungry. Ye seem like an ok human anyways, yea? Sorta pretty. I ain't feel like doin nothin anymore. Ye ever think mebbe life... movin around and shit... it has no point? Bah..."

She became quiet and still, her breaths becoming regular.

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:48 pm

"Oh, I see..."

At first, as one might expect, the rubbing had slowed down, to more of a cautious filled motion, seeking to please the predator before one's self. But, of course, she would soon follow up that I seemed okay. What a foolish notion, but none that she would know. She certainly was a curious one, to sleep in her own dreams. I wondered for a moment if those within dreams could have dreams of their own. A perplexing question, but not one that I would place too much of my brain into.

"Thank for not wanting to eat me. But I think there is a point to life, at times. I mean, looking at this scene is kinda comedic. A prey of the hunter being... whats the word... tolerated? Even when the prey seeks nobility. Humans short life spans, compared to that of, I guess spirits or demons, sure does seem pointless. But keeping the population up seems to be the only point of all earthly animals and beasts, including humans. We seek shelter, and so wage wars in the open and in shadow to gain land to create that shelter. And that will be used to help bring up the future."

I had put a bit of thought behind the existence of humans- ever since I was possessed by the vaspire and incubus. Each made me question humanity's existence, compared to spirits and the demons. I arrived at the simplest of answers, though it may seem complicated. Humans and life simply existed to reproduce and bring about a new generation.

Words: 1,125
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Despite everything, she seemed to still be awake and at least comprehending his words. "So life is the only point of life, eh? Seems sorta... unreasonable. Really, I mean..." she looked up at the male rubbing her belly, a canine grin stretching across her face. "You're glad I aint tryin to eat ya. You value yer life more than diamonds, more than rubies and wealth and gold and all sorts a... uhh... prosperity and shit. But if I take yer life, are you really aware of what you've lost?"

Her gaze seemed to be taking on more mischievous airs the longer she looked at him. "You possessed, boy?"

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:10 pm

A small grin came to my face as I would admit, before her question, it was sort of funny, but that seemed to be the point. Living just to continue it until death. Had the dead comprehension that they had lost in the game of life, or were they truly aware? It was quite the interesting revelation. Perhaps there was something more then life. I would then look at the fox and saw her look- I knew it really wouldn't take her long to figure things out, but she hadn't figured it all up- she simply asked if I was possessed.

"Some would say 'alas, I am', but I'll say, instead: yes. You caught me."

I would look up at the moons, wondering if she would ask how many, or what possessed ya? Well, I would just tell her a bit of a lie if she wondered at what possessed me- likely I'll just tell her Incubus, that would shut her mouth up for a bit, I'd wager. That or she would run away, but to where? There was no land in sight, and I could just follow after her.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 pm

"Figured as much," she commented dryly. "A little to the left."

Her eyes closed again and she lay her head back on the sand. "I'm getting old, yea? Spirits live for a very, very long time, but it's only over once they get bored or some bigger spirit comes along or the pigs or something, yea? I guess humans ain't that lucky. Possessed dudes, though... guess they get the best of both worlds, really. They got the whole thing with a limited lifetime and yet... they get more powers."

She sneezed and rubbed her nose. "Damn. Anyways, that's my problem I guess. I'm bored as fuck."

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Like a good little 'human', I would move my hand to the left and then looked down at her as she spoke. Best of both worlds? I would give a small grin- she must be a spirit in hiding, then. She really did not know that humans of my time were protected against spirits, and indeed, most spirits were hunted down and brutally killed, slaughtered by spiritually power wielding priests or priestesses. But the possessed were especially hated- unless sensed, then they were free to go about and use their powers when they willed. But I also heard that she was bored, and I would grin at that comment.

"Well, perhaps I can help, for the moment, with the boredom? As long as you don't eat me."

A change would slip over me, and those black eyes would slide into a sapphire color, his skin smoothing out and becoming 'perfect'. My face would adjust and the rest of my body would become perfect as well. Perfect, at least, for how I was. More desirable and the Charm ability would begin to effect the foxy lady. No matter, at this point, she was far too close to him to resist. I had no tail, or anything else like that, but a small smile played on my face.

"Of course, that all depends on you, yea?"
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:35 pm

The fox reopened her eyes to see the man suddenly shift into a variety of half-spirit she'd made herself long familiar with. "Incubus, eh?"

A grin grew across her visage as she stood to her four feet and a mist enveloped her form. It cleared some time later, as it always did and revealed her tall, jacketed form, her ragged hair framing her amber eyes as they glowed. She took out a small stick and lit it with a spark, sticking it in her mouth for a brief puff. "I guess you know I can't attack you when you're like that, huh?"

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 pm

A tilt would come to my head as I would slip up as well, to the right. It held a head that held a curious visage as I had not known that, but she would get what she took from any observation. I actually hadn't known that a female couldn't attack me, but that information would be very useful in my future. I would simply smile lightly, with the curious look.

"You think I seek to prevent that- an attack on myself? I merely offer you a way to get rid of boredom, since you seem to be sleeping or at least being sleepy. You could always so no, correct?"

I would place my hand to the weapons at my side- a katana and a wakizashi, dropped to the ground. I would un-tilt my head and wait for her response. Though I had the feeling that she could not say 'no' easily. Had she figured me out fully yet? I had my doubts.

Words: 1702
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 pm

She sucked slowly, carefully from the joint, letting the smoke fill her metaphysical lungs before letting it drift slowly from her nose. "Just sayin. Yer still a human despite everythin. They like to worry about uhh... self preservation above everything else, yea?"

She paused thoughtfully. Puffing perplexedly before tossing the smoke to the wet sand and stepping on it. "You ain't scared?" she said, smiling toothily as she stepped towards him ominously, stopping perhaps a yard away.

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:57 pm

"Self preservation... hah, thats a joke for human. Most humans whom do that are cowards, seeking to lengthen their life in misery. If I'm going to die, in real life or in a dream, it might as well be an interesting death, rather then the mundane death of old age or disease. At least that way I'll have an interesting story to tell in the afterlife, if you believe in that sort of thing."

I would not back down from her advance, since that likely just made the binding stronger. I would not hesitate in my decisions. In fact, that was something like the sex crazed demon within me wished, hungered for. She might not want it, but the demon also warned me that there were ways to stamp down that 'binding'. Not that I would feed that suspicion on her, not until she was able to show she was able to resist it.

Words: 1856
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:29 pm

So he didn't even flinch. Not that it bothered her or surprised her a great deal. Very little did these days. She moved forward until her sickly green eyes were aimed directly for his, not 6 inches away. The stale smell of blood and smoke still clung to her breath, and she placed a clawed finger on his chest. "Ah, I lied. I can't physically attack ye, but... you know. I could easily blow up this whole island and there'll only be one of us to tell about it. I guess ye likes the excitement, though, huh?"

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Oh, so she spoke the truth- didn't lie- but left something out. She could destroy the island, attacking land its self. Not that I couldn't escape from it, but I would give her a moment of an which my eyes showed excitement- then I could chase after her and that sounded fun. Epically when she would be surrounded by my element, water. Not that I forgot her affinity- lightning. It was an annoying element to combat, to be sure. But she would see the excitement die out and it was replace with a curious look, equipped with a raised eyebrow as my hands would push my yukata top off, exposing more of myself. Not likely she would look, but it was for wings if I needed them.

"But, Kitsune chan, what then? You'd have perhaps a moment, a sliver of seconds of fun. Then boredom would set in. I'd be likely to wake up. Then what would you do? Besides, that would hurt me, no matter how you did it."

I would gently place a hand on her's, even if she flinched I would keep my hand on her's. I had not backed away, but let her touch there. It was a move to be more defensive then offensive.

"It's all play, yes? A dance that we all go through, the swirl of memories and thoughts rendered from the memory or creation of the mind and pieced together. But again, the choice is up to you."

Words: 2102
Unlocked Defensive Package.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:26 pm

She squinted at him. Squinted as he pulled off his shirt to reveal his admittedly attractive figure. Squinted as he began to talk. And talk. And...

"Too many words," she decided dismissively and at length, whirling on one heel and walking a short distance off. "I tell you what. There are things worse than death in this world. Do you know them?"

She turned again, gazing at the attractive man before her. "You say it's my choice, yea? I say it's yours now."

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:42 pm

We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] Reirei_01
Well, she certainly had more of a will this time. I had to admit that this was impressive, besides that she dismissed all the words. I found that rather offensive, or was that the Incubus inside me? Whichever, I held the emotion in my hand like Naraku could manifest Kagura's heart. But I did not have the foolish notation to hold onto it long, and not use it to make threats. Instead, I would caste it aside and swallowed what was an 'insult' and listened to her further words. To the Incubus, her walking away after being so close was like a blade had been stabbed into his chest and then twisted.

"You want me to choose? Hmm..."

I was under the influence of a sex craving and crazed spirit. What kind of a stupid question was that? My hand twitched at that sort of thing. But I would steady it a moment later and rubbed my hand through my hair. I used that to buy a moment of time between the pause- it was a bit awkward to the real me, as opposed to the Incubus. Who would speak through me- myself, or that sex crazed beast within? If we were to 'do it', then I would do it in my own way, but I was doubting that she really would do this.

"I've said this all along- the choice is your's. But I thin we need to losen up. How about we het high?"

I'd never entertained the idea before, since I knew some (like opium) could enslave a man to keep buying it, but since this was a dream, I saw litter hurt in trying. then again, would she decide that I had spoken too many words and wave again? We'll just have to see.
We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] Reirei_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:54 pm

He looked so nice with his shirt off, she decided. The suggestion seemed a strange one, though. As of late, the demoness took less "stuff" than she used to. Not that she'd swear off drinking and marijuana and lovemusk and speeddust for good, but she certainly had been taking much less than usual.

However, she didn't see any harm in trying to bury her troubles like in the good old times. She reached in her cloak and withdrew two bottles, one with a bat on it and the other green with a red star. "Let's do it, then!"

Jovially, she offered him a choice of whichever bottle he wanted. "I put the green stuff in them to soak. Uhh... I know it's not something humans do often, yea?"

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Well, that suggestion certainly worked far better then I had expected. I barely knew the meaning of being high, besides one of my friends mentioning it when he was hooked on opium. Didn't take a long time before he was banished, but it didn't get too me very much. He was a friend, but not one that was vital to my younger mind. But now I was presented with a choice: pick a bottle with a bat on it or a bottle with green and a red star. I was offered first blood, and I picked the one with the bat- to me it was a bit obvious, since there was vaspire in me. But she seemed content enough.

"Naw, its okay. I'm sure that it'll only enhance the feeling."

I would wait until she did something with her drug- I'd never seen this particular one before, and I could tell that it wan't opium. So, I supposed that I would be finding out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:55 pm

She didn't do anything fancy, simply inverted the bottle over her head and looked out over the vast, gray ocean. "I guess it ain't a bad dream. I used to have nightmares and freak out."

A large sea creature, smooth like a dolphin or a sea serpent or something, leapt from the waves, dancing briefly in the moonlight before being overtaken once more by the waves. She could see something moving in the moon as well, but the more she squinted the brighter the moon seemed to grow until, resigning, she took another swig of the bottle.

"When I stopped worrying about the shit, it got much nicer, ye know?"

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:16 pm

"Hmm... nightmares. I used to have them- sometimes I still do. Flaming corpses and screams. Building being consumed. But, enough of that."

I'd no idea how these things worked, but I would take of the stopper- at least that's what we called it in my time- and would place the drink to my lips, taking a large swig. I'd only have to imagine the feeling, so I imagined what people were like after their first sip of sake- I'd seen several on their first one. And the effect was something that I liked. I didn't get 'beer muscles', but I did gain that anime "alcohol blush" as I would smirk. Seriousness went out the window at that point. Who cared, anyways? Justice was still in tact, but I wasn't thinking clearly. I would have to assume neither would she.

Words: 2697
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:49 pm

The woman grinned. So he couldn't hold his alcohol well. That was just great. She'd honestly drank and smoked so much in her day she hardly felt it anymore until perhaps the fifth bottle, but that might be attributable to her status as a metaphysical being.

"You doing ok over there?" she asked, a plan forming in her head. "By all means, take all ye want. I got more bottles where that came from, yea?"

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:02 pm

My sapphire eyes flickered over to her when se spoke, showing that my reactions hadn't slowed. Muscle reactions, really. A swordsman through and through, and I was lucky that this hadn't loosened my tongue. I wondered why she was offering more? I'd plenty here. I would shake my head 'no' to the offer, and simply sit down and crossed my head, placing the stopper back in. Maybe not completely clear, but I could comprehend still. I would then lay back and spread my legs, pushing the straw sandals off and let them slid to the sand. But I would add to my shaking 'no' of the head.

"No... no, a single bottle is enough."

I knew not to take too much. That swig showed me my thoughts on how tolerent I was. I might be able to stand more, and so I seemed to sober up a bit. After all, I was fit and young still, not a heavy drinker. I simply lessened what the effects. Dreams were very useful in that sort of way. No death, likely no fatigue as well.

Words: 2,879
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:19 am

"Ah, naw. I insist," she said, gently shoving another colorful bottle towards him. "My treat, yea? Ineb... inbria... Being Drunk makes stuff better, yea?"

The demon herself didn't seem to slow down any in terms of drinking, but she dug in her coat for something. "Mmm? I knew I had some in here..." she mumbled, taking off her coat and shaking it. The sound of bottles clanging together could be heard before a pile of bottles bigger than the coat itself fell out with a resounding crash. Seconds later, a couple of packets fell gently onto the pile. "Ah, here we go," she purred, picking them up off of the stack and holding them up to the fading moonlight.

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 am

A small smile slid onto my face- I doubt she understood, but it was not that I couldn't take more, if thats what she was thinking, but I didn't want more. Even so, more was shoved into my hand, though I would place them to the side. I had no need, but I watched her really get into the act of getting high, so I would take another swig, though not nearly as big. I would watch her pull out- something. I had no idea what in the hell it was.

I would watch as something fell out, but I still had no idea what it was. I would raise an eyebrow and then looked up at the fading moons and thought about my plan. Wheels ran through my head slower then usual. Damn, it was the stuff she gave me. I would release a low sigh, the alcohol in my breath could be smelled- if one knew what they were smelling.

Words: 1,041
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Unbeknown to him, the bottle she'd given him had been spiked with a bit of "assorted chemicals". Not that hers wasn't, but the way she inhaled the stuff pretty regularly when her fires were already burning... well, she was used to the sensation. Her eyes dialated as she looked up at the moon. Now seemed about the right time.

A mist seemed to gather about her back. Eventually, it formed itself into a tentacle. First one, then two, then a whole bunch. More mist came, shrouding her form as the tentacles got fatter and the cloud grew bigger.

Fatter and fatter the black fog grew, until it was maybe about the size of a large truck.

And out of that mist stepped a paw.

A beast roared from within, dissipating the mist and revealing herself

"You can regenerate, right?" she asked in a growl, her mouth full of teeth as she grinned.

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Any such chemicals... without the knowledge of what they did, they couldn't effect me unless I knew of them. And anything from the future would be unknown to me as well. I was just assuming for the purposing of the dream what it did. But I wasn't so dull-witted to not notice her change in appearance. A low sigh slipped my lips, as I would get up- a little wobbly, but not so bad. My eyes would shift a bit, and that feeling of being attracted would fall away. My eyes changed from that sapphire to the crimson of the vaspire within. Unlike before, my hair stayed the same, though I grew some claws this time around. I would look over at her with a glare, though slightly off due to the alcohol. It was rather annoying, but I would reply to her question anyway.

"Yeah, but I'd rather not be eaten. It's not that I'll be dead- I'm immortal at night, but it'll hurt a shit load. I hope you understand, yes?"

Well, there was little chance of threatening her fully with in this state, but that didn't mean I couldn't fight. I would have to use a weapon of choice that wasn't on me. I hated when that happened in real life. Of course, the world was a bit different then our last encounter- last time, we'd been under the water.

Words: 1,274
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:01 pm

The chemicals had good effects on her, she knew them well. Enhanced speed, for one. Perhaps the others were minor. It mattered to her little now. She knew what she wanted. "Ah, I ain't gonna eat ya. Just ye can regenerate. We can try the really S and M stuff, or whatever ye humans call it. Heh heh heh..."

The tentacles around her head waved slowly, snapping as if with electricity. Despite the difference of form, she still had the same mind, and that mind was infatuated at the sight of the shirtless incubus. "Come 'ere..." she'd snarl affectionately, moving towards him very quickly with the intention of pinning him to the sand.

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:09 pm

My eyes would widen as she spoke those words- because, for one, I had no idea what S and M was, so I was a little confused as to what she meant. But she was awful fast for being in that hulking form. I would back up a bit as I stared up at her- the things on her head were really disturbing, again. I would have to speak to her about this some other time. She certainly was a crazy one.

"I didn't have that form in mind. Crap."

Of course, I couldn't keep up with her in the Incubus form, so it wasn't hard to imagine that she would slam me into the sand, with a grunt coming from me. She certainly was crazy, and I could see that this could quiet easily backfire against me. Why was this gunna be so difficult?

Words: 1,419
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Having caught her "prey", as it were, she held him by his shoulders against the sand, eventually coming to rest her entire weight on top of him as she ran her long tongue across his neck, gently, affectionately, purring all the while. "You're so cute..." she growled low, her tentacles settling on the ground about his head. It wasn't immediately apparent whether she was male or female in this form. Indeed, her voice had deepened. Despite her monstrous appearance, she gazed into his face with glowing, chartreuse bedroom eyes. Its hips were moving back and forth. " 'Course, I figured ye might be curious what I meant by 'worse than death' and all."

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Being pinned by the shoulders, there was little I could do. Still shirtless, the bottom of my yukata was still in tact, but there was little chance that would be for long. A licking was placed on my neck, not really rough or anything of the like: it was affectionate and the like. Her eyes were for the bedroom, but I wondered at the gender in this form- it would be stupid to ask.

Worse than death. She never knew about my past- at times I felt dead, or worse. felt the sting and curse of life and its pains and reminders. Foolish speaking. I'd sought death and then justice to fill the void of my dead family. Perhaps she knew these pains: the pain of lose of family, but then again, perhaps not. Being a spirit and all. My tone was slurred and held mostly that tease to it, but underneath was sorrow.

"Worse than death... eh? Show me, Kitsune chan."

Words: 1,581
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:39 pm

So he gave her permission then? Kinky. The next actions on the part of the beast might be considered offensive against the public decency. That is, they involved tentacles and body cavities and the beast dominating the attractive human below her with several growls and snarls of pleasure. Not that she felt the least bit guilty or caught the tone of depression in his voice. Oh no. To her, he was an object. A mere tool hybridized to slake the lust of women such as herself. His feelings were far from her mind as she'd force her tongue into his mouth.

And yet, the transformation took a lot of stamina to keep up. She could feel herself getting tired just a bit--

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 pm

One could only imagine the... horrible things that I was feeling. It was a mix, really, the incubus within me found it really attractive that he could be made to feel like this, while the human side was horrifically devastated. In the dream, it was more like I was a vaspire when the foreign objects removed themselves, healing whatever had been done, though my mind remained far more scarred in the dream. Pain was abount, but there was one thing that kept me sane- she did not seem to be the type to keep on going like this. Still, the feeling was going to 'kill' me outright if not the physical pain. Not that I could die in my dreams, but there was something else. The Incubus would mutter in my ear, unseen to the beast.

"This may be bad for you, but it is far worse for her. I've introduced a new skill to your body in this form. It's called Fugu in your tongue. It will drain her stamina and poison her should you will it. Just watch- that form will fall away, and then you can have your way with her, if she remains."

Words: 1,778

Lern't Fugu [-1000]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Weird. She felt more tired than usual, though this form was quite high maintenance in terms of energy. She'd have to go rest.

"Eh..." she said, her tentacles going limp and much of the spark going out of them. "I... have to go somewhere to chill. I'll see you in a few."

She'd walk over him and begin lurching away, her larger form dissolving into black mist as she went.

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Updated Rei
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Oh no, she was not going to run away like that after violating me like that. I would get up, though in pain around... certain areas, one could say. I would push past that, using a little more strength then I'd thought to get up, and I would move to follow after her, using Godspeed, moving six meters and ended up still behind her. A growl, and then another Godspeed later, I would find myself near her. I looked rather pissed at her, for what she'd done. No way she would just use me and then run away. How foolish was that notion, but I guess that she would simply have to accept this. In all that madness, I'd lose the yukata to her wildness, but that was fine. I would wait as I raised an eyebrow. A black mist meant little, and would would land near her, arms folded over my chest as I looked down at her with a raised eyebrow.

"After all that- your gunna run?"

There was no anger in the tone, an undertone of pain, but I would ignore that as much s possible. I would sit next to her, Indian style as I watched her with one hand used to support the weight of the chin that rested on it, a bored expression on my face. Was she still 'bored'? Chilling seemed to be very boring, a boring process that I would not tolerate very well- not in this form anyway.

Words: 2,025

Lern't Fugu [-1000]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:16 pm

The woman, as a show of her fearlessness, simply remained in her human form instead of downgrading all the way to her default fox form. She simply sat on the sand, one eyebrow raised. "I'm done, boy. You touch me ye's gonna regret it, yea?"

She was careful to keep her eyes closed. It'd be better to resist him if she didn't actually look at him, though it'd leave her at a disadvantage defensively. She remained confident nothing he could do would phase her, though. "I don't run from anything."

OOC(value.null);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 am

"Hah! She really is far different then the last time you two met. Ah, well, it cannot be helped, can it, young Rei? Give up the pursuit of revenge for now, and call it a night. Your powers really have no effect on her at the moment. Besides, I'm sure that your going to be needed for something. You get less and less time to sleep then ever before, right?"

I could tell that if I were to look inside my dream's mind's eye that the Incubus would simply be smirking, more so in the reason that she would one of the most intriguing demoness' that he had ever encountered. Or that, I would have just known he was smiling. He knew that I had bore the pain and he simply took it as pleasure- a sicko type profession, that of the Incubus sometimes. Trading pain for pleasure was not one the things on my list.

I would, however turn as I had a lot of things to say to her. I wanted to hiss and growl, snarl and destroy her with my vaspire body. But so long as I help the Incubus form, she wouldn't dare harm me. Well, perhaps unless it was for some crazy sexual thrill. But, I digress. I would, however, have something to say to her that was not completely nasty.

"Though you may think you can destroy me, in this world, there is no such thing. Yes, I can have pain, but no death. Perhaps we will meet later, Kitsune. (After a moment of walking towards the water) The water is my land as well."

I would leave using the water walking skill, as I had no more time to deal with this crazy lady. I would seem to pull out a new yukata from thin air and slip it on, leaving her on the sand. Oh, I was sure that she would not bother to follow after me, I would soon wake up anyway.

Words: 2,381

Grunty's words: 2,160

Lern't Fugu [-750]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Katsuo says (4:32 PM):
I can haz grunty's words, right?
Kitsu the Bold says (4:32 PM):
cha, go ahead

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]   We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only] Empty

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again, eh? [closed, Kitsu only]
Page 1 of 1