Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battoujutsu [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Battoujutsu [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Battoujutsu [closed]   Battoujutsu [closed] EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:40 am

Battoujutsu [closed] Reirei_01
It was the time of night where one wants nothing more to do then look up at the the moon as it bathed one in light. A small smile had slid onto my lips as I started up at the darkened sky, wondering how those like Master Domen'yun or Lady Kazakura would be if they were here. Domen'yun would likely just try and get me to train, or forcibly train me himself. Lady Kazakura, I could simply talk with her. But there was another that I wasn't thinking much about, now. Or rather, two, but one I barely interacted with. Paco, the fairy that seemed to be around me a lot more now that I was no longer dependent on Domen'yun to fight, and Mukesh. I'd had little interaction with the spirit weaker then my master, but I already knew enough about him. Nothing to truly judge him, but his mannerisms seemed to be aligned with most spirits that we called 'demon'- cold hearted and uncaring for human life. Paco likely would have been here had I brought him with me, to the Great Sea's coast again. I frequented here often, perhaps dwelling on thoughts that I otherwise kept to myself.

My ebony eyes would open as I slow got up and walk over to the coal black warhorse, patting his head gently as I would sneak a quick glance at the 'star' on his head, before I would turn my attention back to the moon. Wolyfs would love this moon, they were very strong. But that was their limit- they were not intelligent creatures like a vaspire, as he would have thought. But they were just always so hard to fight, and it made it very annoying. Slipping into the saddle, I would have the coal black warhorse head for the territory that was my master's, merely a small village at the moment, for the workers that worked the hardest I assumed. I would say little on my way back, my eyes scanning the desert lands. But I knew better then to let my guard down. I would slow down the warhorse and then slip off after he'd been making an annoyed head movement for a few seconds. I would remove the restrictions on my mind as I focused. I knew that I would take this person or thing on. It would just take some time if it was a strong being.

And I was right that it was no simple being- the spirit attacked Kurohoshi, though it had not known of the poisonous spit that now latched onto its skin. I would thrust up a hand and call forth the vaspire ungi within me, as an army of nails would fire out. I was pretty blind to what was out there, and I would soon discover that what I struck had some kind of metal body. I heard a klang as my nails did nothing, other then likely annoy the being. I saw it turn in a rage. It was a black skinned scorpion. I would curse under my breath, as I hated fighting against such a being. But it was not going to stay in that form. As the armor haded away and the being shifted back in on its self, it would stand up in the mass of muscles pulling together, and then I would see what looked like a teen. I was looking more so, however, at the sword that he was holding. It was like a mix between a bastard sword and a broad sword, with an ebony blade, just like my normal eyes. But it also had a crimson eye, which seemed to be like its handguard, though that lay parallell to the handle of the sword.

The spirit stood there for a time as my horse rallied to behind me as he pulled out a long pipe from behind him, and lit it with one hand. The white scarf I'd worn to keep chill off my bones in the desert knight blew as a soft wind past, bowling over some sand. Our silence was painful to bear to me, because I'd never experienced the silent type before- Master was hardly that around me. But his mouth would open the minute that I thought I would crack under the pressure.

"You... are no normal human. Possessed by a weak spirit. Those nails that you had launched at me... they are a vaspire's own. Interesting that you've not run from a spirit, though. A being with far more skill then yourself could hope to have any access to. I see you carry a sword, though. I'll give you a sporting chance. Use that mortal steel and cross blades with mine. If you do decently, I'll let you live. For now."

My eyes would narrow at the other male as I would use the katana that I carried with me, pulling it out and held it with a single hand. My long sword was strapped the the saddle, on the other side of the horse. I would narrow my eyes as I that I would have to hone my sword against him. I would step forward a moment before he charged, his speed matching mine as I would duck under a horizontal slash. He would skin and then slashed down and diagonally. His blade would slash the sand as I would push off the ground and my sword was placed back into the sheath. It had confused him, but then the blade flashed out. However, the slash was not all it could have been, and I missed him as he ducked under the blade. I would spin back and leave the blade out and pulled it up into a horizontal position.

However, he seemed done with the fight as the blade was pulled out and the tip stabbed into the ground. He would narrow the one eye I could see as he would look at the curved blade with a calm look, despite being nearly decapitated.

"So... you are not a complete fool at using that sword. I had almost thought that you would draw that longsword, but not using it may have saved you. I think I'll let you live foe now. I've little time to play around with you, so I mid you-"

Nails jutted from his chest as he would stagger back as my other hand released more nails, each one three feet long. My eyes narrowed as I would speak to him as he pulled each one out, wincing. What a fool... I would not let someone like him live any longer if I could help it.

"You let your guard down, oni. I don't wish to fight you again- I want to kill you. I let no spirits but those that Master Domen'yun allow. You were too close, so now you'll die."

He would be done pulling out the five poisoned stingers, and would be panting lightly. He would narrow his vision on me and we both knew that he would not survive much longer. He would grid his teeth, knowing that what I struck him with was a poisonous, spiritual attack. Staggering lightly, having to use his sword as a stand, he would growl lowly at me. I would watch as he started to shift form as I would shake my head slightly as I would placed the katana down. Turning to my horse, I would withdraw the long sword and suddenly open up my full strength. I moved with a sudden burst of speed as I would land with the blade smashing into the armor of the spirit's animal form.

The blow would destroy pieces of the armor and spray aquamarine colored blood. A screech emitted from the mouth before I moved again, using Godspeed to slice through the stinger and let it fall to the ground. Another screech sounded before I stepped back and slashed my blade, letting the blood fall on the ground. I had little time to deal with the beast, since I may be on call by the master. The beast would turn round and find that I was where I'd been and throw out a pincer. I would catch it with my hand as I dropped the long sword, my nails slide out of my other hand to stop at the length of their limit. They stopped the other claw as the beast roared and pushed, but it was a sad thing. Our strengths were evenly matched, but I would gamble that I could hold out longer. And it was holding out true- that large form was not very good at taking on beings of similar strength. It would start to tire before I used my strength to push back and then raised a hand, a smirk on my face as natural water flowed up from under the scorpion spirit.

"Desert water entangle and trap."

Suspended in the air now, the spirit struggled as I would release a low sigh. I would stride over to the horse as I picked up the long sword and replaced it before taking the katana up again and walked back over. No time to talk this time, I would use the sword on its underbelly and slice open the scorpion. That would end any threat that it had once possessed. I would slide out from under it and allow the water to seep back into the ground with its blood as I would leave the corpse behind. I would come back and burn the corpse, since that was really the only other way then throwing it into the ocean to get rid of it- without the master's orders.

Words: 1,611
Bushido - Honed
Battoujutsu [closed] Reirei_03

Updated
Back to top Go down

Battoujutsu [closed]
Page 1 of 1