Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon's Blood (Soulline)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Dragon's Blood (Soulline) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon's Blood (Soulline)   Dragon's Blood (Soulline) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:10 am

Dragon's Blood (Soulline) Mukesh_01
Inside one of the freshly built manors, in Domenance. Inside a room, inside of a room, in a cellar. The demon shinobi, Mukesh sat cross legged meditating. His two swords on either side of him. One side was the sword he claimed from the ninja that he first met when he arrived in the living world. The second was a sword he acquired when he beat a human in the dark tournament's first round. The swords sat on either side of him no more than 5 feet away. He was meditating, cause something had been troubling him for a while now. He had these strange dreams about a beast trying to speak to him. He could not tell what manner of beast it was. But it had very large golden eyes. Mukesh felt this was a very important task for him. As such he had demanded complete isolation for as long as it took. The only way he was to be disturbed if he was summoned by Domen.

His dark energy gathered around his body as he began to levitate. Although he didn't notice this for he was now on a different plane of existence spiritually. He stood inside of a cave. Along the walls were many inscriptions and drawings. Most of were of battles and wars, between man or beast. The ones that stuck out to him the most were the ones that seemed to be about sacrifice. . Glancing back it seemed this went in a type of order. Further down there was a beast with a sacrifice. Then right after a man the same color that the beast had been with the woman sacrifice from before. There was then what seemed to be a massive family tree that covered the rest of the cave to as far back as he could possibly see. Once he realized the tree wouldn't be ending anytime soon he heard breathing. Whatever he had been looking for was now in front of him. He strained his eyes to see what it was, and suddenly the golden eyes appeared before him. The eyes were so bright they illuminated the hallway like cave and Mukesh could now see what the being was. It was a dragon, a very large one in fact. So big that Mukesh could only see its head, he guessed the rest of the body snaked down the hallway. "You have finally arrived." The beast spoke to him, with a voice that seemed to be filled with countless wisdom and age. "I waited and waited till someone of my bloodline could handle my power. I see now it took death to accomplish this. You are ready my son. Receive your inheritance and full fill your own destiny." It spoke and before Mukesh could utter a word of question, fire breathed out of its nostrils and engulfed the demon. For a second he thought he was burning. But he felt no pain. He then felt himself changing. And not his normal transformation, but one of scales and a different power. The fire now gone, and his body transformed he now understood. He was the distant relative of this dragon and its mate. And with his death and revival to a demon, this long hidden power was now free.

Action:

Words: 118/1729
Dragon's Blood (Soulline) Mukesh_03
Dragon's Blood (Soulline) Mukesh_05
Back to top Go down

Dragon's Blood (Soulline)
Page 1 of 1