Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Removing Burdens [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Removing Burdens [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Removing Burdens [closed]   Removing Burdens [closed] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Remove the Burden I (9/19 – 9/25) – Paco's Return

Backstory: In the nights before the lightning tiger would return to the land of Domenance to transport its Lord to Onitoshi, Paco would return to his land from which the fairies dwelled. Having not been back since his kidnapping at the hand of another much before meeting the Lord of Domenance, he returns to brag about his new social status among the mortals and the work of his lord. Due to its size, this fairy town would consist of structures perhaps not twice looked upon by larger creatures. It would be in the forest, amongst the trees and leaves and the house would be structures that looked much like a very small leafy bee nests. The roads would consist of vines and branches with small magical orb lights set up about the village area. After entering into the civilization, Paco flies through its corridors into the main village area His first stop would bring him to a tavern where he used to dream about drinking in his younger years, but never got a chance to. Returning here, to the place of aspiration, he enters into the place build into the trunk of a tree, that would look very different from an ordinary human tavern.

It isn’t long before his large mouth and tall tales attract a crowd interested in his venturing beyond the forest. He would keep a cup full of fairy juice in one hand while using the other to illustration, with hand gestures, portions of his tall tell. From the other side of the room, a large, comparatively speaking, dark fairy would notice Paco and begin walking towards him…

--

Forestory: Paco would hover in the air over the immobile Lord of Domenance with a dark fairy to his side. The dark fairy looks down and murmurs, “so you were telling the truth…” Paco folds his arms at his chest and grins, “I told you. You remember the deal right?” The dark fairy nods and speaks, “something this big should have a ton of powers… don’t you think we should wake him and get his approval before I start? I thought you said his wrath was great and fearsome… are you sure he’s sleep?” Paco coaxes, “relaxed. I’m sure he’s probably sleep, or something close to that. He doesn’t need to know the specifics; I’ve been put in charge in mapping his abilities to increase his strength. Just remove the abilities he doesn’t use and you can keep them and sell them to whomever you want.” The dark fairy looks to Paco and then looks to Domen before cracking his knuckles. “Okay…” he says cautiously, “here goes nothing…” He closes his eyes to concentrate and holds his palms out towards Domen, covering his body in a green glowing light. He opens his eyes and remarks, “the max I can remove without a rest period is two, but I think I’ve found two that he won’t notice are gone and can fetch a pretty penny.” The fairy extracts two green orbs from Domen; the orbs come to his hand and the green light fades. There is movement in Domen as he begins to get up. “Oh shit!” Paco yells, “run for your life!” With that, the fairies jet out of the room leaving no trace of them as having been there. Domen’s eyes open as he returns to consciousness as his body lifts up into a sitting position, broken away from his nightly meditations. “Was there something just now…” he murmurs to himself, looking about his chambers. “Hmm…” He reaches to the side for a bottle of water, sips it, looks down into it, and then places it to the side before lowering back down while looking both ways.

- Fighter's Endurance
- Lightning Kicks
Back to top Go down

Removing Burdens [closed]
Page 1 of 1