Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-Date Night-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

-Date Night- Empty
PostSubject: -Date Night-   -Date Night- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:54 pm

It was almost time for my date. The first I had ever had with a woman before. I guess there was always a first time for everything. The audition had gone rather well and I had learned something of myself. Showing quickly, I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist as I moved from the bathroom to the room I shared with Chou. Giving her a kiss on the forehead as she skipped by me. Only Jane and myself were in the apartment or flat, at this time. Quickly I dressed, this time in a white button up blouse, a light pink vest, and a pink plaid skirt. The pink was the softer pink that really went well with the light blush that my cheeks seemed to stay on my cheeks. With ease, I brought a pink headband up and into place on my head. Pink seemed to really accent the fact that my naturally white hair.. wait a minute. I glanced in the mirror. I had just died my hair brown yesterday. When I made that stupid transformation from human to winged thingy, it must have wiped all the color from my hair. Oh well there was nothing I could do about it now. Not enough time. I would just have to explain that this was my natural hair color. I hoped that she wouldn't be mad. I put on a little bit of make up mainly eyeshadow and eyeliner. Followed by a coral pink lipstick. I was rather excited. It wasn't long before I found myself skipping down the stairs of the apartment to the outside stoop. There I stood and waited for Yukina to come up that bike of hers. I had told Chou goodnight and Jane was reading her a bedtime story. So all was taken care of. Time for mommy to have a little bit of fun. I rocked back and forth on my heels as I waited, a little nervous and a little excited all at the same time. I wondered what we would do tonight.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

-Date Night- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Date Night-   -Date Night- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:10 pm

"Idiots," I mutter as I look down at the paperwork in front of me. How was it these bitches even made it out of grade school? I reach up and rub my temple. Why did I take this job again? Oh right. To make sure I didn't end up in jail. But things have been odd here lately. I even heard a rumor that boss man fired Shiori. Lord is that opening a can of worms. That bitch is scary. I've seen clips of her back when she was captain of the kendo team at SaiU. All I know is. She would kick my ass if I didn't have a gun. But then.. Bet you she knows how to block bullets. Wouldn't put it past her.

I sigh and look at the time. I needed to leave now. I get up and head out, telling my secretary to finish up I was taking and early leave. He's surprised and I give him a look that keeps him from asking anything. I wave good bye to those I pass and head to the garage and to my bike. I pause. Eh. Not a good thing to take her on. Yare yare... I hop off and walk over to where my Enforcer is parked. I only take it when I need it and leave it here for safe keeping. I wave my hand over the lock and the alarm shuts off and the door unlocks. I open the door and hop in. I look down at myself. I guess I could stop by home and dress just a bit nicer. Ah hell. Bitch has me wrapped around her finger and she's not even trying. I bang my forehead on the top of the steering wheel.

I sigh and just head home for a moment. When I get back into the Enforcer I'm dressed in a nice pair of jeans and a crimson top that is a bit low cut. But at least I look female for once. I keep my hair pulled back. But I snuck a quick shower and I do look like I tried. I'm a tomboy. Give me a fuckin' break. I head back out and toward where she said she lived. It takes me a good twenty minutes but I'm on tie and park outside. I get out and lean against the car. I don't have to wait long for her to appear. I walk over, hands tucked into the pockets of my jeans.

"Evenin' Princess. You look nice," I say to her.

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Date Night- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Date Night-   -Date Night- EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:56 pm

I pulled my now white hair behind my ears and smiled sweetly to the woman leaning against the car. “Aww. You didn’t bring the bike. I figured you would.” Moving slowly, my hips swaying gently and gracefully as I approached her and the car. My movements were unconscious as I looked her up and down. “You look nice yourself” I was nervous as I finally came within a few steps of her. “Where are we going?” I held a cute pink little purse. After she answered, I would step to her and lean up, quickly placing a kiss on her cheek, before turning and skipping to the passenger side door. “Thanks for take me out.” That should break the ice, at least in my mind. She really did look rather sexy and I liked her as tomboy, I wouldn’t expect her to be any other way. Just like I hoped she wouldn’t expect me to be anything less than a wanna be princess.

-407-
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

-Date Night- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Date Night-   -Date Night- EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:09 pm

The hair was new, but she's still the Kameko I know. Doesn't look bad on her actually. Kind of cute and adds a bit of innocence to her. Though she looked like a prestine virgin before. She walks over and my eyes can't help but follow her movements. I haven't had a significant other in ages. Work keeps me from such things. Also.. Again. Not many are able to handle how I am. I laugh softly though cause she seems disappointed that I didn't bring the bike. "Bit chilly fer it, sweetheart," I comment and then I find myself blinking in surprise as she says I look nice. I look down at myself. Its not bad I suppose. I would never dress too girly. I just would feel right. She comes closer and asks where we are going and then I get another shock as she kisses my cheek.

I blink in an owlish manner and watch her walk to the passenger side. "Uh... Right.." I didn't expect that. But I get myself together and walk over and open the door for her. "I was thinking about taking you to a nice place in Metro. Being a captain has its perks," I say to her and when she is in I would close the door and go to the driver's side and get in. I start the car and mention that she can put it on a station she likes if she wants before I pull out onto the street and head back for Metro.

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Date Night- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Date Night-   -Date Night- EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:21 pm

As she opened the door, I flashed her another killer smile and slip in. Then my face begins to get red as I realize that in my haste tonight I had forgotten something really important. So I made sure that my legs were pressed together in a very lady like manner, and I smoothed out my skirt so it would show. I had forgotten panties of all things. And it only made my face get redder the more I thought about it. But I smiled as she shut the door. Hopefully she wouldn't notice. I didn't want to seem like I was a slut or something like that. When she mentioned the radio station, I shrugged. "I like music in general. Every type has its good and bad points." In other words I listened to anything and everything.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

-Date Night- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Date Night-   -Date Night- EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:36 pm

She really is cute. I'm still surprised that she agreed to go on a date with me. Something so cute usually would be quite a bit afraid of me. Out of the corner of my eye I notice she is suddenly fidgiting and blushing heavily. I take her in and wonder what's wrong. She then speaks of the music and I shrug, turning on a cd of Eternal Eclipse. Loathe to admit that Shiori gave it to me once at Moonbucks. But I have to give the guy singing credit. He's good. I like his music. Also. Even though I lean more toward women, even I think he is good looking for a guy. But then he is pretty feminine with that long hair of his.

"Something wrong.. Your shifting around alot. We don't have to go on a date, Princess. If you're nervous we can try again another time," I say to her calmly, showing her that I may be a hard ass.. But I would never force someone to date me.

.Eternal Eclipse 'Jesus' [Yes...I base Sousuke after Gackt ^^]