Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Date Won

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:46 pm

It had been a couple days since the chance meeting with Ingel. I had been behaving myself, at least a little bit. Whenever I would catch my mind straying toward thoughts of him, I would quickly rein it in and refocus on whatever I was supposed to be thinking about. Dreams were another matter entirely. I had no control over what they would conjure so most of the images that flooded my subconscious during those vulnerable hours were composed of his naked body moving in time with mine, moving how I imagined he would without the gunshot wound impairing his actions. Waking from those particular dreams was especially difficult. In the wee hours of the morning, just after dawn for me, I would lie in bed and yearn for his hands… his mouth… every part of him that could inspire pleasure. Those were the moment when I didn’t bother averting my imagination, when I was alone in my cold empty bed, those were the moments I allowed Ingel to fill my mind.

I had to admit that I was surprised when he called to ask if I would be interested in that date I had won at the range. Just hearing his voice over the phone had butterflies swarming my stomach. I felt like a teenager with a crush, and I don’t have crushes, I didn’t even when I was a teenager and it was to be expected. Tonight was my night off, the night I generally spent with Jasper. The worry and unease was evident in his eyes when I told him about the date with Ingel, but he didn’t say anything negative about it, no matter what he was thinking.

Today had been spent running errands, Jasper was whining about having no food in the house, with a short stop off at the salon to kick off the day. A quick trim, manicure, pedicure, and self inflicted torture commonly called a bikini wax were all on the menu for this trip. No wonder the ladies at the corner store were giving me funny looks as I waddled my way through the aisles. When I arrived home, after putting away the groceries and putting together a casserole for Jazz to pop into the oven for his dinner, I shut myself in my room and tore apart my closet. Ingel and I hadn’t discussed where exactly we would go or what all would be involved so I would have to dress in a way that would be appropriate for anything he could throw at me. After some time of debate I finally settled on a pair of slinky black slacks and a thin emerald green blouse with a plunging neckline that perfectly matched the color of my eyes.

Now, dressed and ready for a night of fun, I wait for Ingel to arrive. Trying not to appear nervous, at least not when I could feel Jasper’s eyes watching me from the kitchen, I try to keep my cool and relax on the couch.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:26 pm

[Ingel: A Date Won]
It had been a few days since I had met with Trinity, my new doctor, and in the end set up a nice date with her. Today I thought would be a good time to hold up my end of the deal and take her out on that date, so, I called her up and set up a date for the night, not sure where it would lead to but after my first encounter with her I'm sure it would probably end in the same sort of way, though perhaps this time we would get to sit down and talk about our selves over dinner so we could learn a bit more, I myself didn't know much about her and she only knew what I told her the first night we met. I spent a bit longer in the shower, making sure to get good and clean before picking out something nice to wear. I didn't really name a place where we could go to eat having decided to let Trinity pick out the place if she was up for it. After slipping on a pare of comfortable fitting black slacks, I slipped on my normal black short sleeved shirt and a pare of shoes instead of my normal boots, I wasn't expecting to be doing anything to dangerous, it was a simple dinner date so I didn't see the need for my normal attire when leaving the house. I did however, think it best to go out armed, grabbing one of my pistols and tucking it into the back of my waist band before grabbing my long full body trench coat and slipping it on before I was out the door. It didn't take me to long to arrive at Trinity's building. After packing, I made my way into the building and up to Trinity's floor, walking up to the door and pausing for a moment, taking in a deep breath before exhaling. It felt kind of strange.. I hadn't been on a date in a while now. Since I had ran into Trinity on the street things had began to change for me in ways I didn't think they would.. " Well.. Here it goes. " I said to my self, slowly bringing my hand up to knock on the apartment door, after knocking I wait for either some one to open the door or yell for me to come in.. As I waited, I realized I didn't bring flowers or anything of that nature and mentally scolded my self.

Post WC: 422
Total WC: 422
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Hearing the knock at the door, Jasper and I both move to start for it at the same time. Shooting him a look as I rise from the couch, he stops in his tracks and retreats back into the kitchen to baby sit the casserole in the oven. I continue on to the door and slide the chain out of the lock then flip the dead bolt. Turning the knob, I open the door and don't even try to hide the wide beaming smile that lights up my face. "Well hello there handsome." Stepping aside, letting the door swing wide, I move my arm to gesture Ingel inside for a moment. "Come on in for a minute. Let me grab my purse and jacket, then we can get going." Leaving the door where it was, letting Ingel decide to close it or not, I walk back over to the couch and pick up my purse and the black velour hoodie I had chosen to wear as my only protection from the evening chill. My gun was in my purse, just in case, along with a full non inserted clip. I didn't know where we would end up through the course of this evening and I hadn't stepped out of my apartment without my gun in more than a year so it was only natural that I would have it somewhere on me. Slipping the thin jacket up onto my shoulders and holding my purse in hand, I call out to Jasper that I was heading out and not to wait up for me. Then another smile is sent to Ingel as I incline my head toward the door. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:47 pm

When the door was opened, I was greeted by a warm smile from Trinity and welcoming words. I smiled right back at her " Hey beautiful. " I said in a warm cheerful tone. When the offer inside was extended to me I accepted. Stepping into the apartment, I watch a moment as Trinity heads to the couch before I push the door to for the moment, knowing we would be heading back through it in a matter of moments. After pushing it to, I turn my attention back to Trinity, scanning over what she had on I smiled a bit more. At first I wasn't sure if Jasper was here or not but when she called out to him I knew he was here. With a faint nod, I bring my arm up, offering it to Trinity when she comes closer " You look great. " I said, placing a soft kiss on her cheek " I have yet to come up with a place where we could go eat, I was thinking something with a bit of class though, but, I was going to ask you where you would like to go. " As I finish, I shoot a glance towards the kitchen for a moment before looking back to her " .. Your brother didn't give you a curfew did he? " I asked, shooting a playful glance to her, teasing her a bit.

Post WC: 237
Total WC: 659
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Sliding my arm through the one my date offered, I feel a slight blush rise to me cheeks at his compliment. "Why thank you, you clean up pretty well yourself. A place with a bit of class sounds like a good idea, but I don't really know of such a place. The only classy place Jasper ever takes me to is Geno's over on West 23rd. It's that little hole in the wall italian place with the real tablecloths and the little votive candles in the middle of every table." Tugging at Ingel's arm, I pull the door open again and move to exit the apartment before Jasper decided to jump in on the conversation and give us his two cent's worth. Pulling the door closed behind us, I give my date a wink and lean in to whisper conspiratorially into his ear. "I told Jazz not to wait up for me in case I get lucky tonight. What do you think of that?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Spotting the blush that appears on her cheeks I smile a bit more as she speaks up. As she finishes I nod faintly " Thank you, I didn't think I would clean up all that well but I did. Well, is that where you would like to go? Don't believe I've ever been there before. But, if you don't feel up for that I'm sure we can find some where else to eat at. " As he tugged me, I followed, letting her lead me out the door before closing it behind us. Spotting the wink I grin faintly as she leans in and begins whispering to me. " Oh, I see. You think your going to get lucky to night? " I said, grinning a bit more as I teased her " .. You got me in bed already, who says you can win me over that easily again? I'm not shot this time, well, I am, but you know what I mean. " As I finish speaking, I carefully pull my arm from hers and move in front of her before lightly grabbing her sides and pulling her close to me, pressing my lips into hers, locking in a deep kiss before she could respond to my statment.

Post WC: 210
Total WC: 869
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Well I was going to address the teasing question Ingel posed to me, but then before I had a chance, he was moving in front of me and bringing me in for a kiss. Of course I wasn't about to pull away from the lips I had been dreaming about for days just to toss back some comment that would undoubtedly pale in comparison to the lip lock so I gave it up for the moment and kissed the man back with a generous pinch of the pent up desire I had been stockpiling for him recently. When I finally had to pull back, that was my only choice if I didn't want to end up writhing beneath him here in the hallway outside of my apartment door, I looked to him with an inferno of passion raging in my eyes. "Hmm... that is definitely one way to answer your own question. I don't know a man alive who can kiss a woman the way you kiss me without at least entertaining the idea of messing up the sheets with her within the next few hours." Lifting my hand, running my fingers through the hair at his temple, I brush a light feathery kiss along his lips and let it linger there, unfinished but holding the promise of more to come. "Let's go to Geno's, then you can decide what we do after that."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:17 pm

I held the kiss as long as she wanted and when she began to pull away, I responded, pulling back a bit to break our kiss, looking into her eyes as I smiled. I smile a bit more as I listen to her and as she finishes I nod faintly " I see. I thought it would be a good thing to do, and it did answer my own question. After dinner maybe we can come back here, or if you would like, go back to my place, I'll leave that one up to you. And I'm sure you know what might happen after that. " I added a playful wink to get my point across though I knew my words probably spelt out what I had in mind. As her lips brush against mine, I move my hands to her sides, holding her in place for a moment as she pulled out of the kiss and spoke. I nodded again, pulling my hands from her side, offering an arm to her again, though I was willing to hold a hand to " Alright. That sounds like a good plan to me. " After she took my arm, I would lead her out of the building and to my car.

Post WC: 210
Total WC: 1,079
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:05 pm

"If what might happen is in any way close to what's been happening in my dreams the past couple of nights, I am sure we both will find great pleasure before this night is over." As he begins to lead me down the stairs and out of the building, I slide my arm along the one he offered and thread my fingers through his. Walking by his side I thought about what he had said. Leaving the decision to come back here or go to his place up to me kind of made me uncomfortable. I wanted to see where he lived, to be invited into his world, but I wasn't sure if I could handle that yet. It was still early to go home with him, even if he had already come home with me. Knowing what I do about his past, I wondered if he still lived in the same place where that tragic event happened, if he still kept signs of the loves he had lost. There was no doubt in me that I couldn't handle being in his place if that were the case, but I also couldn't ask him about it. While it would be nice to have one night where Ingel and I could give ourselves over to reckless abandon, make all the noise we want, couple together on any surface or in any room we can imagine, until I had more of an idea what awaited me at the man's apartment I would have to continue asking him to come home with me. Since I didn't have to give him my answer to that question just yet, I remained quiet as he led me from the building and to his car.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:32 pm

" Oh? .. I take it you had some pretty interesting dreams the past few nights? Well perhaps we can make some of those dreams come true. " I said, giving her hand a light squeeze. Leading her down to the first floor and finally out the main door, I glance to her again, she had fallen relatively silent and I couldn't help but wondered a bit what was going through her mind. As we began across the parking lot to a black SUV, I reached into my pocket, pulling out the keys as I lead the way over to the passenger side door, though I had not been on a date in a while, I knew the proper etiquette, though I was probably a bit rusty, I would still try my best to make this a good date. As we came to the passenger side of the car, I began to release her arm and then moved up to the door, unlocking it before pulling it open for her " After you. " I said with a smile, offering her a hand to help her into the car. Once she was safely tucked away in the passenger seat, I would shut the door and slip around to the driver side and climb in as well.

Post WC: 216
Total WC: 1,295
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:29 pm

"Yes, you could certainly call the dreams interesting, so interesting that I would enjoy seeing some of them come true." When he leads me to a black SUV I let my gaze linger over the vehicle appraisingly before giving it a slight nod of approval. It was a nice ride, nicer than most of the vehicles Jasper and I had looked into buying in the past few years. I was pleasantly surprised when he opened the door for me and stood there waiting for me to climb in. Rewarding his chivalry with a gracious smile, I put one foot on the floor mat and one hand on the support handle hanging from the interior roof. Pulling myself up and into the passenger seat, I bring my other leg up and tuck everything in neatly so he could shut the door. While watching him walk around the SUV to the driver's side, I pull the seat belt across my lap and chest then click it into place. Once he is settled and turns the ignition to bring the engine to life I would offer directions on how to reach Geno's then sit back and enjoy the ride.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:53 pm

After bringing the vehicle to life, I began to drive and as she gave me the directions to Geno's I nodded as I began to head the way she had instructed me to. " How have you been doing? I'm sorry I didn't call sooner I've been busy with things. I hope you forgive me and I plan to make it up to you tonight. Though, so far all I have been able to come up with is a nice dinner and perhaps some time together after dinner. Also.. I was thinking tonight we could get to know each other a bit more then we did last time... I'm sorry if I'm rambling.. What about you, you have a say in what we do tonight, do you have any ideas or something you would like to do, aside from dinner? " I asked, glancing to her for a moment, offering her a smile before turning my attention back to the road " Or, we can keep it mystery's and only know a few simple facts about each other, if you wanna preserve the mystery. " I said with a faint chuckle " Though it would be nice to know more about my doctor. " I added.

Post WC: 206
Total WC: 1,501
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Leaning back into the seat, resting my head, I watch my date ramble on for a moment while he maneuvers the vehicle through the streets in the direction of our dinner destination. It would only take us a few minutes to arrive by car as opposed to the twenty plus minute walk Jasper and I usually had to go through to get there. Ingel was kind of cute when he rambled, he was also cute when he drove... then again I couldn't really imagine a time or activity when he wouldn't be cute. When he finally finished with his verbal onslaught I first answered him with a soft giggle before starting to speak on my own. "I wouldn't mind us getting to know each other a little better. I understand being busy, Ric had me pulling double duty most nights this week. Bartending whenever I wasn't taking care of tables, it was sort of crazy. I say we play the night by ear and decide what we want to do after dinner when the time comes. So what would you like to know about me, Ingel, feel free to ask anything and I'll be happy to answer it."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Hearing the giggle from her, I glance at her for a moment as she begins to speak up. It seemed she was in the same boat as me, that was good, it would be nice to have a little get to know each other chat and it turned out she was alright that I hadn't called her soon her. As she finished I nodded " I see. Well, how about we start with the basics? Tell me about your self, I know you grew up with your brother but there had to be more? " Now that she was willing to talk and we were away from her brother, I thought about asking her what she meant by 'trio' when I first was at her place with her brother, but I wasn't sure if she wanted to talk about that, it seemed like something her brother didn't want her talking about, though my curiosity had been nagging at me some what. When the sign came into view I glanced at her for a moment before turning my attention back to the road before pulling into the packing lot of Geno's.

Post WC: 190
Total WC: 1,691
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:37 pm

"The basics, huh? You do realize that the basics is pretty much the longest part of the story, right?" When he pulled in to the parking lot of Geno's I was pleased to see that the waiting area wasn't packed with bodies so we wouldn't have to wait for a table like Jasper and usually had to. As the SUV came to a stop in a parking space, I release my seat belt and turn to him. Leaning over, I catch his cheek in my hand and draw him over the console for a quick kiss. "How about we wait until we're seated at a table and then I'll give you the whole story while we're waiting for our food to arrive? Does that work for you?" I knew the host working the seating of patrons, and knew that he would give us the best table currently open and tell the waiters to give us a wide berth. Since Jasper and I came here often, and preferred to be left alone for the majority of the meal, the wait staff were usually good about only interrupting us when absolutely necessary. I hoped the same would hold true for my time here with Ingel. After the brief kiss, I would open my own door and slide my legs down to the ground before walking around the front of the vehicle to meet Ingel with an outstretched hand. If he took my offer of holding hands, I would then lead us to the glass door and into the waiting area of the restaurant. Upon entering, the host nods his head to me with a smile and holds up a finger to let me know it would be just a moment before we were seated. I would reward his efficiency with a grin and a mouthed 'thank you' before giving Ingel's hand a gentle squeeze and shifting to stand a bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:09 pm

I chuckled faintly, nodding to her statement as I pulled into the parking lot before coming to a stop. Before I could speak I felt her hand touch my cheek I smiled faintly, allowing her to draw me near, before I could respond to her statement, our lips met in a kiss and I returned it, bringing a hand up to move into her hair as I kissed her back. As she broke the kiss, I withdrew my hand and watched her for a moment, frowning lightly, I had planed on helping her out of the car, but she was a big girl after all. I follow suit, turning the car off before I slip out and make sure it was locked before I move to the front of the car, taking her hand before following at her side. After stepping into the restaurant, I glance around for a moment, I hadn't seen a lot of people from out side so I hoped we would be seated fairly quickly. When I felt the squeezing of my hand, I looked back to Trinity and gave her a faint smile " I had planed on opening the door for you, and helping you out, much like I helped you in, but you kinda shot that plan down. " I said, squeezing her hand lightly in return " But that's alright, I don't mind. I know your a big girl after all. " I finished my statement with a playful wink as I looked at her.

Post WC: 253
Total WC: 1,943
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Just as Ingel finished talking, the host signaled to me that our table was ready so I squeezed the hand in mine once more and followed after the host. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to the etiquette of dating. Next time I'll wait in my seat for you to come around and let me out, I promise I will try not to shoot down any more of your plans." The host led us to a darkened, candle lit booth in the far corner where we would have plenty of privacy. I hesitated before choosing a side to sit on, wondering if Ingel would sit on the same side or take the empty one to be polite. Finally I slide in to the side where I wouldn't be facing the rest of the room, sliding all the way to the wall just in case my date wanted to be closer to me than the opposite side of a table.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:39 pm

As she speaks, I bring her hand up and softly kiss it, waiting until she finished speaking before I spoke up, following after her " Its alright. I don't mind. You don't have to if you don't want to. ". When we come to the table I look at the booth for a moment before glancing to Trinity, wondering if I should give her her own side or perhaps sit next to her.. When she chooses aside, I glance to the other side for a moment before finally giving in and carefully slipping into the same side she is on " ... I'm not all to sure which one to pick. But this side looked the best all of a sudden, if you'd like I can sit on the other side. "

Post WC: 132
Total WC: 2,075
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:03 pm

My lips curve into a smile as the man slides into the same side of the booth where I had chosen to sit. Before responding to what he had said, I look to the host and take the offered menus and wine list so he could leave us to wait for our server to come take our drink orders. When we were finally alone, I lay a menu in front of each of us and let the wine list rest between the larger menus. Snuggling against Ingel's side, I rest my head against his shoulder and lift my eyes to his face. "I'm glad you chose this side, I didn't know how to ask you to sit with me, but I wanted it this way." Sliding one hand down to rest on Ingel's thigh, my free hand flips open the wine list and begins reading over the choices. When I come here with Jasper we usually split a bottle of wine, but I wasn't even sure if Ingel liked to drink wine. If not I could always order a soda or maybe a glass of water. With my fingertips lightly brushing the fabric covering his thigh, I set the wine list aside and move on to the menu. "So what do you feel like ordering? I promise I haven't forgotten about telling you my story, I just figure it would be easier to order first, that way we'll have some time without interruption."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:45 pm

I look to the host for a moment before looking back to Trinity once the host leaves. Once the menus where down, I carefully tried to slip an arm around her as she snuggled into my side, lightly resting my and on her side as she spoke up. As she finished I nodded faintly " I see. This side does have a certain appeal to it.. but I cant quite put my finger on it yet... Or do I already have a finger on it? " I said, smiling faintly as I rubbed her side. With the wine menu open I glance down at it. I wasn't exactly big on wine, I had had it a few times and it was pretty good, I just didn't know which kind to pick.. When I feel her fingers brush against the fabric covering my thigh I glance down before glancing to her, an eyebrow raised, a light smirk appearing on my face. I was about to say something before she began to speak and I remained silent until she was finished " I'm not sure on the choice of drink.. Perhaps you could suggest something that would be good to drink.. for a couple? Yeah, It would make it easier that way.. What do you think your doing with your hand young lady? " I said, smirking a bit more.

Post WC: 228
Total WC: 2,303
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:14 pm

"I think you might have a few fingers on it at the moment." My hand shifts just a tiny bit higher as I lift my eyes to scan his face, my fingertips dipping down the inner slope until they dance dangerously close to his personal promised land. "I'm sorry Officer Ingel, are my innocent little fingers bothering you? I'm just trying to keep you on your toes, plus I've never molested a cop before, it brings on quite a rush. Just know this, if we weren't in public, I wouldn't be stopping the molestation here. You would be completely at my mercy." While I had lowered my voice to a seductive whisper for the teasing bit, but returned it to a less sultry tone to address his beverage question. "As for our drink choices that all depends on your intentions and budget. If, for example, you want to seriously impress your dining companion you can order something along the lines of the Amarone selection from the Bertani winery, which is the most expensive red on the menu and has robust berry flavors to compliment its full bodied bouquet. If you can't quite swing that but still want to impress your lady the more reasonable yet similar choices are the Barolo from the Marchesi de Barolo vineyards or the Super Tuscan from the Villa Antinori winery; both of which are still considered full bodied wines with rich and robust fruit flavors. Now those are the reds, depending on the food you and your date plan to order, red might not be the best choice. Reds generally go well with the heavier dishes, the red meats, or dishes with generous marinara sauce. Now if you are planning on sticking more to chicken dishes or pasta entrees adorned with cream based sauces like alfredo then you would probably want to choose a nice light white. The white selection on this menu is somewhat limited but they do offer a decent chardonnay and reisling from the Kendal-Jackson Vitner's Reserve and an enjoyable Pinot Grigio from Bottega Vinaia. All of which are quality wines for reasonable prices. Then there is always the spumante if you feel like some bubbles with your drink. The Asti from Martini & Rossi along with the Prosecco from Zonin are both quite tasty spumante selections. I'll give you a little hint... I'll be ordering a seafood dish with a cream based sauce so a white or spumante would co well with my selection. If you will also be ordering a dish better paired with white than we can order a bottle to share, but if you are going for the red meat or heavy marinara dishes, you will probably enjoy a robust red so ordering by the glass would work. Another tip, if you want to get me giggly and borderline drunk to make the trip to bed a sure thing, I would suggest the spumante. Bubbles go straight to my head and make me very easy to warm up, if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:40 pm

When I felt her fingers move again, I glanced down at them again before looking back to her as she began to speak. I couldn't help but chuckle faintly at whats he was saying, as she finished I gave a faint nod " No, they aren't.. So you want to molest me? I might have to put the cuffs on you later if you keep this up. Perhaps later, after we leave you can continue your molestation of me, if you'd like. " I said with a playful wink. As the conversation shifted back to the wines and she began to talk about them, I couldn't help that I just jumped into a giant cluster fuck of information.. I had not really given much thought to the type of dish I wanted and I was already being assaulted with different wine selections for different dishes. As I listened, I tried to keep up with all that she is telling me as I lightly rub her side more, nodding faintly though now I realized that there is much more to wine then I really knew, I wonder if they have a wine for just about any kind of food out there.. I wasn't sure if I could go for one of the more pricey wines, though I wasn't sure what kind she liked to drink.. I liked the idea of sharing a bottle with her and with her hint about what she was going to eat I nodded faintly, smiling a bit at the mention of getting her giggly and drunk. As she finished speaking I nodded again, placing a soft kiss on her cheek before speaking " I see, to be honest, that was a great deal of information and I'm not all to sure about which one to pick.. Though, I'm not sure I need to get you drunk to get you into the bed later, right? " I asked, slowly pulling away some from the kiss and looks back to the wine menu " So... A white wine? .. How about a chicken dish.. alfredo... with chicken? Though fish does sound good to. My brain is still overloaded from the wine. "

Post WC: 364
Total WC: 2,667
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Giving Ingel's thigh a gentle squeeze, while lifting my head to brush a series of kisses across his jaw line, I give him a slight shake of my head. "Why don't you let me handle the wine? I promise I won't go for anything that will make your wallet keel over and it will still be an enjoyable beverage nicely paired with our entree choices." A couple beats after those words were out of my mouth, Vincenzo, Geno's son approaches the table and asks if we are ready to place our drink order. While gently rubbing my date's thigh with the tips of my fingers, I offer Vincenzo a warm smile and a swift nod. "I think we are ready. I know it's not listed on the menu, but we would like a bottle of Geno's private stock. The Reisling preferably. Geno knows which one I like." Vincenzo looked at me with a mildly teasing smile before nodding his head. "Of course, Miss Trinity, I think we're all aware which labels you prefer. I will have your selection brought right out." After thanking him and keeping my head turned away from Ingel long enough to let the darkest colors of the blush that rose to my cheeks fade away, I finally turn back toward my date and rest my head in the nook of his shoulder. "Geno's private stock is comprised of low price labels that are surprisingly decent in taste and quality. They always give me a hard time when I order one, usually Vincenzo feels the need to comment on what a cheap drunk I am. I'm not really, but they like to tease me. Jasper's shown them what an easy target I can be so they jump right in, even when I'm trying to be a semi classy lady and enjoy a nice quiet date." After the explanation was taken care of, my hand moves a fraction of an inch higher, just far enough to allow the man a second to wonder if I'm going to actively molest him or not. "Now, how about we go back to that possibility of using your handcuffs... just what would you do with me if you got me cuffed and vulnerable?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:36 pm

I gave her side light squeeze, resisting the urge to tickle her a bit, maybe later.. I smile, keeping my head in place as she starts placing a series of kisses across my jaw line. When she pulls away from the shake and starts speaking I listen to her offer to take care of the wine and not make it too pricey on me. That sounded great to me so I nodded " Alright, That sounds good to me. Thanks. That gets you an extra kiss later. " I said, smiling a bit more. When Vincenzo showed up, I turned my attention to him, giving him a faint nod as I looked up at him. I had been working on resisting effects Trinity's rubbing had on me but I was starting to lose the battle as she continued her actions began to draw out a positive reaction from me. As they spoke, I sat silent and listened and when he returned with his comment I wondered on it but staid silent. Once he left, I glanced to Trinity as she turned her head away for a moment before finally turning back to me, resting her head on my shoulder as she began to speak, I staid silent and listened still. As she finished explaining what it was about I nodded " I see. " was all I had time to say before glancing down as her hand moved higher. I looked back at her and smiled a bit more and when she finished speaking I spoke up " Mm, if you keep that up you might find more then you bargained for at the moment. And as for what I would do after I got you cuffed... That may be a surprise for later if you keep being bad. " I left the field open as to what could happen with the cuffs, allowing her imagination to come up with something on her own, I simply offer a smile and a playful wink.

Post WC: 333
Total WC: 3,000
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Unable to resist the sudden urge to be very very bad, I let my hand continue higher, enough so that I could definitely feel the 'more than I bargained for' that he had spoken of. "Mm, too bad we're in public, I'd love to take care of that for you right now. I guess we'll both just have to wait until later to see how these surprises turn out." Keeping my hand flush to his growing reaction, I lift my mouth until it hovered within a breath of his ear. "I'm looking forward to seeing what you will do with those cuffs later on... I like the idea of being naked and vulnerable at your mercy." With that said, and hopefully with my date sufficiently intrigued about the possibilities the rest of our night held, I slowly draw my hand back from his hot spot and return it to his thigh before I settle back against him and glance over the menu, just to make sure that my initial decision of seafood alfredo was still what I felt like eating.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:29 pm

When I felt her hand move a bit higher, I glanced around for a moment before looking back to her, my smile growing more as she spoke. I remained silent, glancing down at her hand for a moment before looking back to her as she lifed up and began to speak again, breathing aginst my ear. A shiver ran down my spine as I listened to her and as she finished I looked to her and smiled, some what glad she had with drew her hand, though if we were not in a public place I wouldn't mind it staying where it was.. I pull my hand from her side and slowly run it up her back as I look down at the menu as well " .. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. But, I cant help but say you are being bad now, perhaps if we were not in a public place I wouldn't say that, but.. Someone could see what we are doing back here.. " I placed a light kiss on her head as I returned my hand back to her side and tried to tickle her lightly " We may have to run to my place to get the cuffs, I was unaware I would need them tonight. But it seems I may be needing them to keep your hands restrained so you cant go grabbing for anything else you set your mind on. You do know molesting is a crime right? I could put you under arrest. " I said with a joking tone in my voice.

Post WC: 267
Total WC: 3,267
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:42 pm

The man's words bring a soft chuckle to my throat as I look over the menu one last time. Since I was happy with my original selection, I lifted the hand not toying with Ingel's thigh to signal Vincenzo that we were ready to put our order in. Before the waiter made his way to the table, with our wine selection in hand, I lean up and give Ingel a quick kiss on the neck before murmuring my response to his comment. "Molestation is only a crime when the victim is under age or doesn't want it to happen. Last I checked you were of legal age so if you don't want my hands on your body you better tell me now so I can avoid breaking the law any worse than I already have." When the waiter arrived and popped the cork on the wine before filling each of the two glasses half way, I shifted slightly against Ingel to turn my attention to Vincenzo. Once the wine was poured he was ready to take our order so I told him that I would have the seafood alfredo and then waited for Ingel to tell his selection so the waiter would leave and I could finally make good on the promise to give my date the basic history of my life between ordering and being served. I wasn't looking forward to telling the story, I'd even considered leaving out certain points of it, but then decided against that because entering into any sort of friendship or relationship with lies, even those of omission, was a bad idea and would only come back to bite you in the ass at some point.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:55 pm

With the kiss to my neck, I tilted my head slightly to the side as if to give her more access to my neck. Listening to what she had to say made me smile, she did have a point though and I didn't tell her to stop.. I nodded faintly " True.. And I'm not sure if I would tell you to stop. Maybe I should start grabbing? " I asked, smiling a bit more. When the waiter arrived I shifted my attention to the person and looked up at them before looking to the two glasses that were being filled. After the wine was pored the one that was to take our orders showed up and I gave them a faint nod, staying silent while my date spoke up, saying what she wanted, lady's first after all. After she was finished, I informed the man I would like a simple chicken alfredo dish. When the waiter left, I turned my attention back to Trinity, lightly squeezing her side " .. Now that we are alone and waiting for our food. How about we have a little drink and you can start telling me what I believe is going to be a long story about your past. " I said, bringing my free hand up to grab her free hand and bringing it up to my face and placing a soft kiss on it " And after that I will see if I can reciprocate with a nice little story about my past, if you feel up to hearing about how boring it was. "

Post WC: 265
Total WC: 3,532
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:24 pm

When Vincenzo left our table to go and put our orders in for the kitchen staff, I let Ingel place his kiss on my free hand before reaching for my glass of wine. Offering it to him in a toast, I speak with a smile. "Here's to chance meetings that lead to good things." After the toast I would take a sip of the wine and let out a soft sigh at the delectable taste before setting the glass back on the table. Snuggling back in to the man, I let out a heavy sign and begin the story. "Just for the record I am going to expect reciprocation and I don't think it will be boring." Now that I had stalled all I could, it was time to tell my story.

"Please don't say anything until I'm done, I have to tell it all at once or I won't finish... I lived in a nice house with my parents for most of my childhood, until I was four it was only my mom, my dad, Jasper, and me. Then my parents had another baby, another girl they named Alexis. We were all excited about the baby, I was thrilled to be a big sister and no longer be the baby of the family. Strange things started happening when Alexis was only a few days old. My mom woke up to find scratches on the baby that she couldn't have made herself. At first she thought Jasper or I were doing it, acting out our sibling jealousy or something like that. It took a while to convince her it wasn't us, that we wouldn't dream of hurting our little sister. When she finally believed us she was determined to find out what was causing them. She stayed up for days on end, watching over Alexis as she slept. After almost a week, my mother claimed to see two figures appear on either side of Alexis's bassinette. She said one was dressed in light colored robes and exuded a sense of peace but the other was the opposite. She was afraid of the darker figure, calling him a demon. Months went by and Alexis grew like any normal baby, she was always happy and would smile or giggle all the time. There would still be days where she would wake up with scratches or cuts but they didn't seem to bother her much. They bothered my mother more than anyone. She would read every book she could find on demonic visitors and talk to people from all religions or beliefs but none could ever give her a definitive answer. Then when Alexis turned six, everything was turned upside down. Us two girls were sharing a bedroom by then, Jasper was just across the hall, and our parents were on the other side of the bathroom. We were all excited about the birthday party planned for the next day and had trouble falling asleep. Eventually we did fall asleep only to be woken up a couple hours later by Lexi's screams. She had woken up first to see the figures on either side of her bed, then I sat up startled by the screams and saw them too. Before I could do anything about them, our parents burst into the room. They had only been getting ready for bed so they came running immediately. I could tell by my mom's face that she could see them too, but my dad couldn't. He looked lost, like he had no idea what was going on. My mother tried to move closer to get Lexi while my dad was coming to grab me. The dark demon wouldn't let my mom get close to my sister, somehow he held her off and started using his claw to cut a cross in my sister's forehead. Lexi was crying and screaming and my dad could see the cuts forming. When he saw her blood come into view, with nothing that he could see causing it, he lunged for her to try and grab her. He never got close enough to touch her. The dark demon waved his clawed hand and sent my father across the room, slamming him against the far wall. My dad never moved, or even breathed again. The visitors finally left, my mother grabbed Lexi and tried to calm her down. It took us a little while to realize that my father was dead. The weeks after that night were a blur, but moved in slow motion. My mother was never the same, my father's death broke something inside her mind. She started talking crazy, and blaming Alexis, she wouldn't even look at my little sister anymore. Jasper stepped up and took care of us for the most part. He was twelve at the time and I was ten. A year later, mother got us all in the car and told us we were going on a little trip. We drove for a couple hours before we came to a big building, it looked like an abandoned warehouse or factory. It was really an orphanage run by nuns. We left Alexis there, with the nuns, and drove away without looking back. Jazz and I thought our mother would get better once Alexis was gone, but she didn't. She only got worse. By the time I was twelve she was taken away and committed to a mental hospital. Jasper and I were sent to live in a group home until we came of age. We were lucky that they placed us in the same home, at least that meant we would still have each other. When Jasper was released he lived with his boss for a while and saved up money then he got us our apartment a month or two before I was scheduled to be released. We've been living there, together, ever since." When I finished talking I reached immediately for the wine glass and shifted my body away from Ingel's just in case my story freaked him out too much to want to touch me. I tried not to look at him, through the story or after, I didn't want to see the same old 'holy shit, this chick is messed up' look in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:14 pm

I released her hand and watched as she went for her glass, I reached out and picked up my glass as well, joining her in the toast, returning the smile " Ill raise to that one. " I said before taking a sip from my glass before setting it back on the table as I looked to her. I nodded faintly " Alright. Ill return the favor after your done or later, depending on when you want to hear it. " With her request for me not to say anything until she was finished, I nodded and fell silent as I began to listen to her story. It was going good until the part about the scratches came up and then it began to take a turn to the strange.. but I remained silent, listening to her story as she continued. As she went on it sounded stranger and stranger, some what sounding like something straight out of a movie where the person is possessed or a stigmata or something.. I continued to listen and think over all she was telling me, so far it sounded like she too had a rough childhood or at least a strange and bizarre one with her little sister getting scratched up. I couldn't help fell sorry for Trinity and her siblings and I wondered if this Alexis girl was still around or if something had happened to her, that brought up another question.. I wondered if they would like to see there little sister if she was indeed still alive.. From Jasper's reaction I wasn't so sure he would like to see her again.. When she finished and pulled away, I let my arm around her go slack so she could pull away from me, with drawing my arm to rest it on the table as I watched her as she went for her glass, shifting so she wasn't looking at me now. I remained silent for a moment, her story did freak me out but I felt it was something hard for her to bring up and probably upset her inside so I couldn't let the fact that it freaked me out cloud my mind and push me away from her, that would only hurt her more.. Pulling my arm from the table, I reached out and lightly placed my hand on her back, rubbing it some as I looked to her, speaking up in a soft caring voice " I see. That is a very interesting childhood you had Trinity.. But, I'm not going to let it ruin our date or anything else we have between us. Yes, it did freak me out you could say but it's ok. " As I finish speaking, I bring my free hand up and reach out to lightly hold her chin and then turn her head so I could lean in and give her a soft reassuring kiss.

Post WC: 484
Total WC: 4,016
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:09 pm

He didn't jump from the booth and run through the restaurant so I took that as a good sign, but at the same time he did nothing to stop me from moving away so I was a bit worried. His words start to calm those worries somewhat but then his reaching for my chin and turning me to him for a kiss finishes up the job and calms my nerves. Holding the kiss for a few breaths before pulling back, I grab my wine glass and smile at him through a couple sips. After replacing the glass on the table, I snuggle back against his side and give his ribs a playful poke. "Alright then, you heard my tragic tale, now it's your turn to fill me in on your basic history."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Date Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date Won   A Date Won EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:38 pm

I held the kiss as long as she wanted and when she broke it, I released her chin, pulling away some as I watched her, hoping the kiss made her feel better as I watched her sip from her glass. I guessed it did make her feel better because after she finished with her sips she was snuggling back into me. When I felt the poke to my ribs, I leaned away from it some, smiling as she spoke. As she finished I nodded faintly. " Alright. Though I don't know if I can promise one as interesting as yours.. " I leaned in and kissed her head lightly " But I'll see what I can do. " I pause for a moment, giving before I begin to speak again " I never knew my father, I was born to a single working class mother. An only child, I lived a normal life with my mother, doing what all little boys do I guess you could say, hung out with friends, went to school, played in the mud.. It was hard but we got by.. My mother was always able to provide for us but she had to work two jobs in order to do that, so I was alone some of the time.. But then, when I was twelve, my mother died.. I don't know why though.. After that, I was sent off to a foster home since they didn't know who my father was and I had no other living relatives in the city. At first, everything was nice.. But then the husband of the couple began to beat me.. I did the first thing that came to mind and ran away. After running away, I lived on the streets for a few months before meeting up with a small street gang that took me in. They treated me like a member of a family because that is what they where like, a family and for once, I had a normal family again, and I would do anything for them and I did.. I began to learn how to use a gun, though I had a natural talent for a firearm.. I still trained so I could be the best. With the gang, I got into drugs, booze, and girls.. I became wild.. I killed people, beat people.. Just about anything for my family. One day, when I was about fifteen and a half, we were driving around in a different part of the city then the Lower Commons, the school district, and we past by the school and I caught sight of a girl... Now, I had been with other girls before.. so they where nothing new to me, but this one, she caught my eye in a way that non of the other girls had caught my eye. She was the first girl I didn't just wanna screw you could say.. So, I talked with Butch, the leader of the gang, and he let me go to that school.. And I met the girl, it turned out to be Maria.. My first day at the school and I had found her and we even spent time together... I got to be a hero that day to.. I saved her from a creep harassing her.. We went back to her house and I got to meet her little sister, Abigail. After that, I began to go to school and spend more time with her, though I didn't turn my back on my family, I was still part of the gang.. Though at first I didn't really let Maria know for fear that she might not like it.. and she didn't really, but she understood why I was with them and supported me in her own ways. It didn't happen to fast but Maria began to change my life.. Eventually, I turned over a new leaf you could say and settled down with Maria. I left my old life behind, my family understood and supported me much like Maria had done. I got a normal job so I could provide for Maria.. And then, Natasha came along, sure, it was hard, but we held out and worked together so we could get through it. We where a young couple struggling to make due but getting by, but that all changed when I came home that day.. " I fell silent again, reaching over for my own glass of wine and taking a sip from it before looking back to Trinity, unfortunately, the smile I had been supporting had faded away and was replaced with a more sad look.

Post WC: 770
Total WC: 4,786
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Date Won Empty