Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roving The Wilds (Flashback)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Roving The Wilds (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Roving The Wilds

Moving through the forest I slowly shift my gaze from side to side, glancing at the area around me as I move onward on my simple stroll through the forest. While walking forwards I lift my head and turn my gaze to the afternoon sky. As my gaze falls upon the afternoon sky, I shift it between a few clouds and come to a stop in a small clearing in the forest. After a moment of looking at the clouds I shift my gaze to a patch of sky that remains clear and free of clouds. I keep my gaze fixed on the patch of clear sky and draw in a deep breath slowly. While watching the clear patch of sky, it slowly begins to shift and clouds start to move into the clear spot, making it clear no longer. As the spot I watch becomes filled with clouds, I shift my gaze once again, glancing around in search of another clear spot. After a moment of searching I find what I am searching for and set my gaze upon another clear spot in the afternoon sky. Gazing into the clear spot of sky once again, I gaze deeply into the clear and open sky as if gazing past it and into whatever lays beyond the sky. I slowly begin to exhale the air I had been holding in my lungs and as I do so I close my eyes, letting out a sigh of relaxation as I finish exhaling and begin to breath normally.

Post WC: 255
Total WC: 255
TEXP: 1
Roving The Wilds (Flashback) Valkri12
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Roving The Wilds

Standing amidst the forest, I keep my eyes closed as I continue to relax, reaching out with my ability to sense spiritual presences, searching for anything that may possess a high strength like me and possibly pose a threat to me. Holding my ground, I continue reaching out with my sensing ability, though nothing of any worth seems to be with in range, which was a good thing, I guess you could say, today seemed like such a peaceful and relaxing day, it would be a shame to get into a fight and ruin the peace. While standing the wind begins to blow through the trees, causing the leaves to rustle. As the wind hit me, it cause my hair to begin to shift and even pulled some up into the air as well as cause my kimono to shift and wave through the wind. While the wind blew through the trees and my hair I slowly opened my eyes and bring a hand up, catching some hair that shifted through the air in front of my face. Pulling my hair back I tuck it back into place as I shift my gaze to the forest and watch for a moment as the leaves bend to the will of the wind and the leaves flow through the air after getting blown from the safety of the trees. I keep my gaze on the trees for a few moments longer before finally looking away. Shifting my gaze, I glance around the forest as I begin to move once again.

Post WC: 258
Total WC: 513
TEXP: 2
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Roving The Wilds

Moving through the forest once again, I begin to hum softly to myself as I slowly shift my gaze from side to side while walking. As I move through the forest I listen to the sounds of the forest and the wind as it continues blowing through the forest, causing trees to sway side to side and leaves to flutter and fly through the air. It isn't long before the sounds of the forest and wind blowing through the forest begin to mix with the sound of flowing water. As the sound of flowing water begins to enter the mix of sounds, I pause for a moment and glance around, sniffing at the air some. Shifting my attention, I glance in the direction the sound of water is coming from and begin to move once again, this time heading towards the water. As I move through the forest the sound of water grows louder and louder until I break free from the forest and come to a clearing before a lake. Coming into the clearing I come to a stop and turn my attention to the flowing water before me. I keep my gaze on the water for a moment before glancing around to see if anyone else was here. My search brought up no such thing, not a soul in sight. I turn my attention back to the water and smile faintly, glad that there was no one else around. Stepping forwards I move closer to the water, coming to a stop just at the edge of the sandy embankment. Again I glance around after coming to a stop and upon making sure I was indeed the only one here I begin to undress. As I undress I set my cloths down on the ground in a nicely folded pile and once I am fully undressed I make my way into the water.

Post WC: 314
Total WC: 827
TEXP: 3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:27 am

Roving The Wilds

As I step into the water the cold temperature causes a chills to run through my body, making me shiver faintly. While a chill runs up my spine, I come to a stop when the water reaches my waist and glance around once again. Turning my attention back to the water I gaze down at my distorted reflection in the surface of the water. While looking at my reflection in the water I frown faintly, bringing a hand up to my face and slowly run my fingers over my face. Slowly I move my hand over my face before pulling it away and letting out a soft growl as I strike out at the water, hitting the surface of the water to distort my reflection. " What am I doing.... What is my purpose.. " I asked myself as the water settled down enough to show my reflection once again. Again I look down at my reflection, though I only look at it for a moment before diving into the water. Going under water I swim through the water, moving out a bit deeper before I finally raise up. Bursting from the surface I stand up, now out far enough for the water to be up to my chest. Coming up through the surface of the water I gasp out for a breath of air. While taking in a few breaths of air I bring my hands up and begin to run them through my hair. Pulling my hands from my hair I let them fall back into the water and glance up at the sky, " Let's just enjoy our time. " I say, nodding faintly before diving under water once again.

Post WC: 283
Total WC: 1110
TEXP: 4
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Roving The Wilds

Going under the water, I close my eyes for a moment and thrust my arms forwards and use them along with my legs to propel myself forwards as I begin to swim through the water. After a moment of moving through the water with my eyes shut, I open my eyes and glance around under water, my vision distorted by the water surrounding me. Coming to a stop under the water, I let my arms float in the water as I begin to float, allowing the current to begin slowly pulling at my body. As the water begins pulling at my body I close my eyes once again and begin to relax under water. At first I fight against my body as it begins to demand air but it isn't long before my relaxing rest under water is abruptly ended as the battle for air wins out and forces me to begin moving for the surface. As I break through the surface of the water, I gasp out, taking in a breath of air. Standing with my back to the shore, I bring my hands up and begin to run them through my hair. As I run my hands through my hair the sound of movement from behind me catches my attention and causes me to quickly spin around to see what was behind me. After turning to face what was behind me, my gaze quickly falls upon a female that stood on the shore, looking back at me with her hand over her mouth and a surprised look on her face.

Post WC: 262
Total WC: 1,372
TEXP: 5
Bonus: 1
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:12 am

Roving The Wilds

I keep my gaze fixed on the female on the shore as she stands there, looking at me still. Holding her ground, the woman keeps her mouth covered and a surprised look on her face as she looks at the man that had just came up out of the water. As I look at the female, I glance over her form for a moment before resting my gaze on her face. I had not expected someone to show up nor did I sense her coming, though I had let my guard down while relaxing and enjoying the water.. " Hello. " I speak, finally breaking my silence. The woman stands still, watching Valkrist as she remains silent for a moment before she finally speaks, " ... H-Hello. ". She says, keeping her gaze on Valkirst. At first I begin to frown at her silence but as she finally speaks, greeting me with a hello in return I smile faintly. Turning my gaze from her, I glance around for a moment before turning my gaze back to her as I start moving forwards towards the shore. As Valkrist begins moving, the woman remains still, her gaze still locked on the man as he starts moving through the water, " What are you doing out here?" She asks. I continue moving through the water until she asks the question, as she asks the question I pause, taking a moment to think on the question before answering, " I was.. relaxing and bathing. " I answer, moving into the shallower water but stop before it drops below my stomach.

Post WC: 266
Total WC: 1638
TEXP: 6
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:00 am

Roving The Wilds

Coming to a stop, I glance down at my nude form before lifting my gaze back to the female that stood on the shore. " Oh, I didn't interrupt your bath, did I? " She asks, looking at Valkrist a moment longer before she finally turns her gaze from him, a light blush forming on her cheeks. I listen to her as she speaks, my gaze still on her. As she casts her gaze away from me and begins to blush, I smirk faintly, still watching her. " No, you just startled me, thats all. I was about to get out and dry off anyways. " I say as I shake my head faintly, though I knew she could not see me shaking my head. " Alright. Do you want your cloths? " She asks, still looking away from the water and Valkrist. Glancing away from her, I look to where I had set my cloths, " Don't worry about it, I can get them. Stay like that. " I say as I glance back at her. The woman nods her head, " Ok. Let me know when you are dressed. ". With out responding to her statement, I begin to move once again. I make my way through the water and then out of it and move over to my cloths. Coming to my cloths, I pause for a moment as I look down at them. It seemed I wouldn't have time to simply dry off. I pick up my cloths and start to get dressed. " Alright, I'm dressed. " I say after I finish dressing.

Post WC: 268
Total WC: 1906
TEXP: 7
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 am

Roving The Wilds

Seconds after she heard the male was dressed the woman slowly turns, at first simply glancing at Valkirst to make sure he was indeed dressed before she turned her full attention to him. Lifting my gaze from my clothing, I look to the female now that she was looking at me. Unfortunately since I did not take the time to dry off before getting dressed, my clothing began to absorb the water that had remained on my body. As Valkrist looks at her, the woman keeps her eyes set on the male, remaining silent she keeps her gaze fixed on him. I keep my gaze on the female for a moment longer before I shift my gaze. Looking away from the woman I look to the forest and shift my gaze over it, scanning the forest. While looking at the male, the woman begins to move towards him, her gaze still on him. When I hear the female begin to move, I glance away from the forest and glance at her, watching her as she begins to approach me. " What is your name? " I ask as I slowly turn my gaze from the female and back to the trees. When Valkrist looked at her, she came to a stop and watched him for a second before turning her gaze from him. When she heard Valkirst speak to her she turned her gaze back to him, " M-my name? " she says before falling silent for a moment. I give a faint nod to her statement as I await an answer from her.

Post WC: 264
Total WC: 2,170
TEXP: 8
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Roving The Wilds

" My name is Mio. " She says, breaking her silence once again, her gaze still on Valkrist, " Who are you? " She adds, asking the same thing of the male, Valkrist. As she retorts and asks the same thing of me as I had asked her, I turn my gaze back to her. Turning my gaze back to her, I glance over her form once again before speaking up, " I am Valkrist. " I answer, keeping my gaze upon her for a moment longer before turning it back to the forest. " Valkrist.. " She says as she looks at Valkrist, " That seems like an odd name for someone to have. " She says before quickly bringing her hands up to her mouth and covering it lightly, " I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean anything bad. " She quickly adds after realizing what she had said. I keep my gaze on the forest and listen to her as she begins speaking. As she makes the comment about my name being odd I glance at her and as she covers her mouth and apologizes for the comment I cant help but smirk faintly, humans are funny things. " Indeed, it is a funny name and it's alright. No harm done. ". When she hears that her comment did not hurt Valkrist she lets out a sigh of relief and slowly lowers her hands from her mouth revealing a soft smile upon her lips. I watch her reaction to what I said and smile when I see the smile upon her face, " Care to join me on a walk? " I ask before gesturing towards the forest.

Post WC: 279
Total WC: 2,449
TEXP: 9
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Roving The Wilds

Looking away from Valkrist, Mio looked to the forest and paused for a moment as she looked at the forest. She kept her gaze on the forest a moment longer before she turned it back to Valkrist and finally spoke up, " .. Sure. " She said with a faint nod, accepting Valkrists offer for a walk through the forest. As she agreed to join me for a walk through the forest I smiled a bit more, nodding my head faintly, " Come. " I say as I begin to move, slowly walking towards the forest, expecting Mio to follow me. Nodding her head faintly at what Valkrist said, Mio begins to move, quickly catching up to Valkrist so she stood at his side as she followed him. As Mio comes up beside me, I glance over at her before turning my gaze back to the forest as I continue moving towards it. Mio follows at Valkrists side, now having fallen silent for the time being she glances up at Valkrist from time to time. I could feel her gaze from time to time as Mio kept glancing up at me, though I kept my gaze on the forest as it drew closer and closer. As we begin to enter the forest I finally break the silence that filled the air, " What where you doing in the woods Mio? " I glance at Mio once again as I ask the question. When she heard the question from Valkrist, Mio looked back at him for a moment before turning her gaze back to the forest, " Oh, I was out for a stroll through the forest. " She said, glancing back to Valkrist after answering.

Post WC: 285
Total WC: 2,734
TEXP: 10
Bonus: 2
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Roving The Wilds

" I see. " I say, glancing to Mio for a moment before turning my gaze back to the forest and slowly scan over the trees as I lead the way. Falling silent once again, Mio begins to glance around the forest from time to time as well as glancing to Valkrist. As I walk I begin to relax more and start humming softly to myself. As Valkrist started humming, Mio fixed her gaze on him and watched him for a moment before looking away, " How about we go that way? " Mio asked as she pointed off towards the right of the way they where traveling. As Mio speaks up and asks if we can go a different way, I fall silent, pausing for a moment to glance towards the way she was pointing. Since the way we where traveling really didn't matter to much to me, I give a faint nod, " Sure. " I say, agreeing to go the way she was pointing. With that, I begin to move once again, this time moving the way Mio had pointed. When Valkrist agreed with her, Mio gave a half-hearted smile and began to follow after him as he started walking. Leading the way once again through the forest, I begin to hum to myself as I set my gaze on the forest ahead of us. Mio looks up at Valkirst once again having fallen silent now that they had begun down a different path. Turning her gaze from Valkrist, she looks to the forest, shifting her gaze at the area in front of them, scanning the forest as if in search of something in the woods.

Post WC: 279
Total WC: 3,013
TEXP: 10
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:18 am

Roving The Wilds

I continue to lead the way through the forest, shifting my gaze from side to side a moment longer before I lift my gaze towards the canopy of the forest, still humming softly. Mio continues following after Valkrist, still shifting her gaze around the forest and looking to Valkrist as well, from time to time. There is a brief rustle of leaves and bushes before out of the forest steps three men. The three men stand before Valkrist and Mio, standing between them and the path they where traveling. When I hear the rustling of leaves and bushes ahead of us, I begin to shift my gaze, bringing it down to the forest ahead of us and as the three men step out of the forest I come to a stop. Mio shifts her gaze to the sound and comes to a stop with Valkrist as the three men come out of the woods. " Look at what we have here.. " the man in the middle said as he stepped forwards, his gaze shifting over Valkrist. As the man speaks I shift my gaze to him and watch as he steps forwards, " May I help you? " I ask as I look at the man. " You did a good job Mio. " The man says, ignoring Valkrist. Mio looks at the man that spoke to her before turning her gaze to Valkrist. I frowned faintly at what the man had to say, turning my gaze to Mio as he spoke to her and ignored me.

Post WC: 259
Total WC: 3,272
TEXP: 11
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Roving The Wilds

" Mio? " I call out to her, with my gaze still fixed on her. Mio cast her gaze to the ground and falls silent. " He looks like he may have a few shinny on him. " The man said as a grin began to form on his face. When the man speaks again, commenting about shinny, I turn my gaze to him. " I-I'm sorry... " Mio said in a low voice, her gaze still fixed on the ground. " Sorry? .. There's nothing to be sorry about, my sweet. " The man said, letting out a soft chuckle. As I look at Mio, I frown faintly at her comment, having come to realise that she lead me into a trap and I fell for it. The man glances at one of the men next to him and gives a faint nod. The man nods and raises his bow, drawing back an arrow as he takes aim at Valkrist, aiming for a non vital area of Valkrist's body before he releases his grip on the arrow. As the arrow strikes me in the right shoulder, I let out a surprised gasp of pain as I shift my right shoulder back, reaching up to the arrow that now rested in my shoulder. Mio gasped when she heard Valkrist gasp in pain, her gaze quickly coming back up to him, " P-please.. give them your shinny.. " She begged as she looked up at him with pleading eyes. Holding my shoulder, I turned my gaze to Mio as she spoke to me. As I looked down at her, my gaze narrowed into a glare as I am reminded why I dislike, if not hate, humans.

Post WC: 285
Total WC: 3,557
TEXP: 12
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:29 am

Roving The Wilds

" That was a warning shot. The next will pierce your heart if your down do as I say. " The man said as he watched Valkrist. Turning my gaze, I look to the man speaking to me, my gaze still in a glare. As I look at the man I growl faintly at him. The man keeps his gaze set on Valkrist and as he begins to growl, the man smirks. Mio looks up at Valkrist and as he begins to growl she takes a step back, her gaze locked on him. The man glances past Valkrist and to Mio, " Get over here Mio.. " He says before turning his gaze back to Valkrist, " Now, are you going to hand over your valuables? " Keeping my hand on my injured shoulder, I begin to move my right arm but as I begin to move it a surge of pain rushes through my shoulder causing me to let out a light groan of pain as I stop moving my arm. I couldn't use my right arm, though I knew I could still deal with the men even if I had to use my left arm. Pulling my hand from my shoulder, I reach down to my side and grab the hilt of the katana in my sash. " That a good boy, now drop that on the ground along with your shinny. " The man said as he watched Valkrist. Having no such desire to do as the man requested, I tighten my grip on the hilt of the katana and pull it from its sheath.

Post WC: 268
Total WC: 3,825
TEXP: 13
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Roving The Wilds

As Valkrist pulled the sword from its sheath, the man that had spoke to Valkrist, watched and grinned as Valkrist pulled his sword from its sheath, " Going to try and fight huh? " He asked, chuckling gruffly. " It doesn't make a difference, we are still going to take your valuables. " With that said, the man tightend his grip on his katana, as he gave a nod to the man standing to his right. The man on his right, looked at him before he turned his gaze to Valkrist, stepping forwards as he unsheathed a katana at his side. As he man stepped forwards, I turned my gaze to him, glancing over him for a moment before my gaze shifts to his weapon. The man didn't remain still for long, rushing forwards, he charged right at Valkrist. As he drew closer to Valkrist, he brought his sword up over his head and as he comes with in range he comes down with a quick swing of his katana. As the battle begins to start, Mio gasps and pulls away from Valkrist and rushes behind a tree to watch from safety. As the man came down with his sword, I brought mine up and used it to block the incoming attack. As the swords clashed, I pushed back with as much power as I could muster with my left arm, though I had not done much left arm training with my sword and it wasn't my main arm, which seemed more of a draw back then anything.

Post WC: 258
Total WC: 4,083
TEXP: 14
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:06 am

Roving The Wilds

The man attacking Valkrist, pushed against Valkrist as he blocked the attack. I kept my sword up, still pushing back against the man's sword with my own, my gaze locking upon the man as I begin to think of ways to get out of this. The most obvious and simple way would be to rely upon my magic, but that wouldn't be fun. The one that had spoke, watched Valkrist and the man that came with him as they begin to fight. The man clashing swords with Valkrist sees that he isn't gaining any ground this way so he quickly with draws, stepping back away from Valkrist as he holds his sword up, ready to defend against any counter attacks. As the man pulls back, I lurch forwards slightly before catching myself and regain my footing as I watch the man. Even though he had taken a defensive posture I decided to go on the offense. Moving forwards, I close the gap the man had made between us and begin to swing my sword at him. Expecting the counter attack, the man held his ground and as Valkrist swung his sword, he used his to block and deflect each of the incoming attacks. As the man prevents each of my attacks from making contact with his body, it begins to come clear that my skill with a sword is lacking greatly. As it became clear that my skill with a sword was not going to be enough to defeat even this bandit, I let out a faint growl knowing I will need to rely upon my magical abilities to get through this.

Post WC: 272
Total WC: 4,355
TEXP: 15
Bonus: 3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:05 am

Roving The Wilds

Keeping my gaze fixed on the man before me I take a step back as I begin to think over what I could use to help me with this battle and the others to come. The man watches Valkrist as he steps back and a smirk forms on his face as he charges straight for Valkrist, " Trying to run!? " he yells out as he charges Valkrist. Before I can come up with something the man begins to charge me once again, forcing me to call upon something at random to defend myself. As the man draws closer I unleash an invisible force that strikes the man with enough strength to knock him back. Before he can get to Valkrist, the man is struck by something he is unable to see and sent flying back before he lands on the ground. The man giving the orders stood there, shocked at what had just happened since he was unable to see what Valkrist had done to stop the man charging him. " Kill him! " He yells out as he motions the archer to shoot Valkrist. With out delay, the archer takes aim at Valkrist and lets loose the arrow he had at the ready. As the archer releases the arrow, I call upon the dark arts and raise a barrier to shield me from the attack. The arrow strikes the barrier and cracks the barrier, though it does not make it past the barrier. As I gaze through the barrier at the men, I glare at them, letting out a faint growl as a dark mist begins to flow from the area around me.

Post WC: 275
Total WC: 4,630
TEXP: 16
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Roving The Wilds

The barrier surrounding me helped to keep the mist contained and with in a single area, keeping the men on the out side from seeing inside the barrier and seeing me. " W-whats going on.. " the man on the ground said as he began to raise to his feet. Before he could get to his feet out from the barrier flies a tendril of dark energy that strikes the man, piercing him through the chest and forcing him back to the ground. As the tendril of dark energy strikes the man, he lets out a cry of pain as he is forced back to the ground before he can get back up. Before the other two have a chance to react, a second tendril of dark energy launches out from the dark barrier. The second tendril of dark energy flies right by the man giving the orders and lashes out at the archer. The end of the tendril shifts forms into a wolf head seconds before it grabs the archer around the torso and lifts him into the air. The one giving orders stood there, stunned for a moment as he looked down at the man pinned to the ground as he weakly struggled against the thing pinning him to the ground. Lifting his gaze to the mist filled down, he began to panic more and turned around as he began to run away. I finally released the barrier that held in the mist and protected me. As the barrier faded, the mist that it held began to flow forth, covering the area around Valkrist. I turn my gaze to the man running away and let out a soft sigh, " Running? " I murmur softly as I watch the man. As Valkrist watched the man another tendril shot out and raced through the air towards the man. As the tendril reached the fleeing man it wrapped around his torso and began to drag him back towards Valkrist. " Let me go you monster! " The man yells out as he begins to struggle against the tendril and try to get free from it. Remaining motionless and silent, I watch as the man is drug back towards me. The tendril pulls the man back to Valkrist and lifts him into the air facing Valkrist.

Post WC: 385
Total WC: 5,015
TEXP: 17
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Roving The Wilds

" Do you still want my valuables? " I asked as I looked at the man, a soft smile taking form on my face. The tendril shifted and turned the man so he could look at Valkrist. The man looks at Valkrist and shakes his head repeatedly, " P-Please let me go. " The he man begged as he looked at Valkrist. I listened to the man as he began to beg, the smile that had taken form on my face slowly began to grow into a grin, " Let you go? .. But you wanted my belongings.. " I say as I glance down at the sword in my hand, " And, I think I should give them to you. What do you think? " I asked as I turned my attention back to the man and brought my sword up and rested the sharp part of the blade against his neck. The man closed his eyes when the blade comes to rest on his neck, shaking his head more, " No, I-I don't want your belongings. Just let me go, I beg you. I don't want to die. " the man says as he opens his eyes and looks to Valkrist. " You never do when your life is about to end, now do you human? " I ask the man as I take the sword resting against the side of his neck and in one slow drawn out movement, I slice the man's throat open and watch him as he bleeds out.

Post WC: 256
Total WC: 5,271
TEXP: 18
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Roving The Wilds

The tendril holds the man in the air as he grasps his throat and tries to stop the blood from flowing. I keep my gaze set on him and watch as he tries to prolong his life but the attempt is rather futile considering the type of injury. As I watch him the grin upon my face shifts back to a light smile while I watch the life slowly drain from his body as the blood rushes from the open wound on his neck. As I watch the man dying I hear the sound of snapping twigs and rustling leaves. The sound catches my attention and I quickly shift my gaze to the source of the sound. My gaze falls upon the female, Mio, as she tried to escape. " You... " I murmur lightly as I watch her. When Mio hears Valkrist's voice she freezes in place and begins to shake, she stood with her back to him and was deathly afraid to turn and face him. " Going some where? " I ask her as one of the tendrils slithers through the air and wraps around her torso. As the tendril of dark energy wraps around her she begins to struggle, " No! Let me go! " She yells out while struggling. The snake like tendril wraps firmly around her, though not tight enough to harm her. Once it had a hold of her it lifts her into the air and begins to bring her back to Valkrist.

Post WC: 250
Total WC: 5,521
TEXP: 19
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:58 am

Roving The Wilds

The tendril begins to shift and spins so Mio would be facing Valkrist. As she is spun to face Valkrist, Mio covers her face and starts crying. Looking up at Mio still, I watch as she is turned to face me. Tilting my head to the side faintly, I watch for a moment, remaining silent as she crys. " P-Please Valkrist, t-they made me do i-it... " Mio says in a muffled tone, between sobs. A soft smile begins to form on my face as I listen to Mio. I stab the blade of my sword into the ground before I bring my hand up and reach out, lightly touching one of her hands with the tips of my fingers. When she feel's Valkrist's touching her, Mio flinches and pulls away from the touch, her body tensing up. When she begins to pull away, I frown faintly as I with drawn my arm and let it fall back to my side. " I-I beg you, don't hurt m-me... Please... " Mio says as she finally lowers her hands some and lifts her gaze to Valkrist and looks down at him. Tilting my head up right, I listen to Mio as she continues to beg and finally uncovers her face enough to look down at me. As she looks down at me, I bring my left hand up once again and reach out to her face and lightly pull her hands down from her face, " Why would I do a thing like that? " I ask as I release her hands and move mine onto her cheek.

Post WC: 267
Total WC: 5788
TEXP: 20
Bonus: 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Wilds (Flashback)   Roving The Wilds (Flashback) Empty

Back to top Go down

Roving The Wilds (Flashback)
Page 1 of 1