Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beginning of the End

Go down 
+8
rekoa
GameMaster
ero
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
Antifreke
Ethereal
ShinTre_Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Earth (Present Realm)
A Week before the Saga

The skies are dark over the city. Dark clouds cover the top of the sky. Other than the darkness everything is normal, there is no rain or hard winds. Life in the city continues like it is a normal day. The streets are packed with lunch time traffic, office buildings are buzzing with activity and the streets are active. Like always there are dark happenings in the background.

Two teams of assassins are given encrypted orders through a text message. Team one sets up at an undisclosed location. Team two arrives in a city maintenance van in uniform at the site of a high class and critically acclaimed day play: the Sai City Concert Hall for Performing Arts. The Mayor is there to view the play along with prominent council members.

After the play is finished, the mayor exits the Concert Hall and gets into his car. Suddenly the vehicle explodes. It becomes a fire ball. The mayor is stuck inside of the burning metal and his driver lies dead, thrown back 15 feet from it. No one is able to get close to the car to attempt to get the mayor out. The maintenance van drives away in the chaos. The news reports on the accident and speculation on what happened. It is described as a terrorist attack. Emergency vehicles rush to the scene and Division 12 is told to quarantine the area.

The real mayor escapes out of the back of the concert hall in a secret car. The person who died in the explosion was a double. The mayor’s security team hurries him to a secret safe house in Gothstone for the time being. The safe house is privately owned penthouse apartment with blacked out windows. The mayor arrives at the safe house and is hurried inconspicuously inside. After getting inside, the Mayor is able to remove his coat and loosen his tie. His security team consisting of 8 agents secures the perimeter.

The Mayor is frightened by the attempt on his life, but his security team tells him it will be alright. The mayor, who is sweating, complains that it is too hot in the penthouse. The security team calls the safe house head of maintenance that comes over to work on the air conditioning. While working on the air conditioner, the head of maintenance plants a transmitter near the control room. This transmits copies of the security feeds from the safe house to an unknown but relatively close by location.

The Mayor sits in the living room of the penthouse with his security team around him and watches the news on TV. El Goog reports that it may not have been the real mayor that was killed in the explosion. Suddenly the tint settings on the windows disengage and the windows go clear. There is a loud sound and glass explosion on the window and the Mayor’s head bursts. The wall behind him has a large hold in it and the members of his security team take light damage. Alarms go off inside of the safe house.

The head of maintenance takes the transmitter and pockets it. He plants it on one of the security members on his way out while security rushes to the real Mayor. Members of the second team of assassins stand up from a rooftop that is almost a mile away and walks to the roof access door.

El Goog and sites that are able to bypass Elgoog's firewall are given the footage of both kills. The video is leaked forcing Elgoog to report the truth. The terrorist then go silent. That night, independent sites come up with anarchist or conspiracy theories. They focus on how Elgoog's announcement came after Mayor Phildofer had been shot and rant about government cover ups.

El Goog’s cyber security traced the source of the leak to the Livic's security offices. They are brought under investigation and Livic's stock price takes a heavy dive. Another series of attacks occur on Livic corporate offices and warehouses. Since Livic monopolized a majority of the city’s food and water supply, it started speculation and public panic that terrorist activities would damage the city’s water and food supply. People panicked that food and water would be tampered with. Store started selling out of bottled water and food necessities. When supplies started to run low, citizens panicked and began rioting and looting.

Earth (Present Realm)
Day of the Saga

It is noon time. Over the week, the skies never once cleared and remain dark with scattered lightning. Still no rain. At the heavily secured City Hall in the City Metro the City Council battles with the police forces on how to handle things. Without the mayor there is no figurehead to rally under. City politics, government and life are all in chaos.

The fear of the very real terrorist threat fuels the people. A female El Goog news reporter reports:

“There is still major rioting and looting since the death of the Mayor. People are breaking into stores and stealing what they need or think they needed in order to survive. Livic, as a corporation, looks like it may be crumbling at its foundation which leaves the city to wonder, what will become of the city’s food and water supply. The citizens of the city are scared.”

There is an explosion behind the news reporter. She ducks reacting to the explosion and keeps reporting.

“Store owners are fighting back in broad day against the rioters. Police are scattered around the city. Some police cars are toppled over and set on fire as you can see over there. The public refuses to trust the police in the cover ups. The police are urging citizens to calm down and return to their homes. If you are out there and watching this, stay inside and convince your loved ones to do as well. Trust in the government to handle this situation… with El Goog, this is Trish Towanoka, signing off.”

Earth (Past Realm, Q11)
Day of the Saga

Gray covers the skies over the Earth. There are strong spiritual signatures coming from the southern mountainous regions. A hooded figure stands in the air high in the atmosphere looking down at a valley fortification. He is observing what is going on outside of sensing range. Below him the fort is surrounded by a large demon army. A powerful demon is in the center of that walled and fortified area. There is a handful of strong Kami and Oni spirits and a small human army and yokai army about a half mile away from this fort covered in a static filled mist. The gray skies turn dark red over the fort and a large cloud form over that area. It looked like a battle was about to take place.

The army in the fortified area scouts the approaching army. The scouts rush back to the fort to warn of the approaching army.

Ooc: I’ll be taking control of that army and NPC.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Our departure is interrupted by an overbearing feeling of power around me. One of the signatures is extremely familiar but I am unsure as to why it is so. Who was this being that possess such power and that was here of all places. It is of no consequence, my eyes glow faintly as I reach out to Adrian telepathically, "Find General Paco in the center of the fortress and help Domen's army. Here is your chance for battle. Crush the beasts and you crush the army, Adrian." Adrian, flaps his Dragyn wings and hopes off of the head of the young Wyvern that he was riding on.

Adrian issues orders quickly, "Kanan, take your Myztix and assault with that blasted ground beast then make a pass at the aerial beast. Syx, take the R'churs and move in a reverse, aerial then ground. Luril, I'm going to find our allied general, so that he can keep their forces in line. Take the Roe'nin and eliminate their ranged forces. Once I have found him, we will reassess and ensure victory in this battle. The Kami is watching, let us show him what the Fifth Centuria is capable of." They chant and split into their groups flying directly for their targets. The Roe'nin group all possess unique mounted weaponry ranging from kusari-gama styled weapons to spiked nets to powder bombs to polearm weaponry. The wyverns' attack plan generally saw 1/2 lead off with Elemental Burst and the other half leading off with their Poison Spit attacks. The R'churs let their weapons fly be they arrows, crossbow bolts, javelins or knives. The Myztix and their wyvern enter full assault mode. When each group flies, they generally split into groups of 10 spread out with a center force led by their Wing Leader and two wings flanking him. So from the ground they look like a giant wyvern flying at an enemy target. There would be a continuous onslaught of 60 strikes coming raining down on the enemy.

Valkrist is told to go to Artillia and bring Aria and Sanzo's forces to Ascension quickly. There would be no need for them to come here. As soon as the tide of the battle here was turned into our favor, Adrian and the Wyvern Corps would be sent to help out there as well. Valkrist vanishes in a column of light.

In Artillia, Aria would arrive in avian form and crow loudly to get the attention of some of the soldiers. She would take on her human appearance and speak to them. "Your Master sends a message. . You should know what to do." Since Sanzo frequently trained with his people, their assembly time should be much shorter than Domen's (:p). So when Valkrist arrives, it should be only a matter of minutes before he would redirect his Void Portal as I taught him to choose a new destination for the army. He would have to channel more energy into it to expand it, but Aria would harness energy for him and refresh him as needed. She awaits the Commander of Sanzo's force to make his appearance so they could depart.

Looking at this woman, I can easily tell that she is powerful (Kankaku) and looking her over, I inquire, "You must be Rayje. So what brings you back home? What is it that you want in..." My attention is diverted to an eruption of power and the torpedo-like descent of the unfamiliar entity. Looking to the south, I figure that perhaps Sanzo has gotten stronger since Domen doesn't seem to have made that attack. Turning my attention back to Rayje, I feel something strange on my chest. My medallion... it feels strange yet empowering. I have never felt this surge of energy come from it before. I had no reason in attacking her before getting some information. My attention turns back to her.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Artillia
The daily workings of Artillia would be, well, carried on as normal. On the outer banks, lines of soldiers ran through the sand as part of their daily training. The beaches were used to add resistance and increase foot work for the soldiers. Only half were present, while the other half were either resting, or on patrol at the outer wall. Marci, the military commandant, would be notified of the code that only Sanzon and he knew. This would be instant notification of an emergency. On getting word, the bell at the center of the large Keep would be sounded, signaling the military to mobilize. The barracks would quickly be filled and emptied in a systematic process that was built to maximize wartime efficiency. The Terja Unas, Deras, Tria, and Cattera would mobilize. In all, two hundred foot soldiers, one hundred archers, and one hundred cavalry. They would gather in the training grounds right outside the city to the south. Each branch captain would quickly report to the Keep, where Marci would bring Aria.
“The army is mobilized. Terja Sinsola is now on alert and patrolling the outer walls. We may depart as soon as we get to the army. Stulina, Hashon and Janier are on their way here, they are the captains of each division. I lead the first division myself. Care to fill me in on our issue while we make our way down? ”
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Domenmenbio_01
Past Realm

Looking to the skies, I do not see my attacker. Instead I see Sanzon floating high in the skies with some type of impact that may have occurred that I might have missed. My feet leave the ground as my body begin to ascend in an upward manner. As I float up, I think about the fact that I’ve started to notice a trend forming of Sanzon interfering in my affairs. Hearing his voice from my rising position, I come to understand that he seemed to believe he did me a favor. Reaching the height that he was at, I answer, “I did not ask for your interference.” With that, my gaze shifts to the side where I would see the mount in the distance with the dust cloud that must have been caused by the apparent impact of Sanzon versus the opponent. I did not count of The Leviathan being here as well. I attempt to confirm, “I assume that was the Ice Demon?”

When the fairy dragonfly-wyvern forces receive back up, they are able to regroup and proceed with a counter attack. They would attempt to form a perimeter around the large flying beast to stay in four main groups of even size of approximately 25 each staying on polar ends of the beast. They would be situated at north, south, east and west directions of the large beast with it in the center, matching its speed to move with it to ensure it doesn’t breach their perimeter. Once set in place, they would assault the beast, mostly with elemental blasts whereas a quarter of them would aim their needle launching attack at the beast’s eyes and joints.

Along the ground, the melee forces would be forced to pull back in a retreat. At first they are unsure if the new comers into battle are friend or foe, but after they see the focus of the army, they take them to be friends. Still, the melee forces of Domenance take pause as they attempt to regroup their forces and solidify a battle plan; it was something that seemed hopeless without a leader to rally around. This is soon remedied. The center of the enemy encampment explodes as a large dragonfly dragon roars growing into his transformation. Paco had witnessed that his master was ok and as such realized that he had to prove his worth after being defeated by the enemy. Flapping his massive wings, the dragonfly dragon known as Paco launches from the ground and ascends to the skies speaking into the minds of the humans on the ground, “regroup quickly and prepare to re engage the enemy! Do not fear the reinforcements! Prepare to fight for the honor of Domenance!”

Men shout out, “General Paco!” “The Dragon of Domenance lives!” With this, morale is boosted once more and the army is able to begin the process of regrouping; thus Paco is pleased with the response. Hovering in the skies, in this form, would be the same size, if not larger than the big flying beasts that were the main focus of assault. “Good job fairies,” he would coax his legion, “continue your assault!”

527 / 2433
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Domenmenbio_03

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Rep! : 18

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Sansantoo_01

What an interesting question. Did he doubt that I could have done that to a powerful demon? I guess the demonic counterpart still looked down on me as inferior. I knew he would be irritated, and could sense a bit of that in his tone. He did not ask for my interference, however, I had a right to combat with him as well. Guess it would just have to go this way. I was rather satisfied with my attack, and was pretty glad I had not risked my normal lightning abilities in this manner. I had to take into consideration, after all, that Domen was in fact in the area. This prohibited me from using any normal blast techniques. There was no way I would put an ally in danger unless I notified them of it. Now that I considered him an ally, I would treat him as such.
“I knew you would say that, and yea.. that was the ice demon. I figured I would get my payback for last time. “
Taking my eyes to the mountains, I could see what looked like a dust cloud, which was probably from the impact point. I had just possibly knocked out one of the pillars, and all he could say was why are you interfering? I can’t get mad, I had expected it. Oh well.
“Should we go check it out to make sure he’s down?”

Tech :
Notes : 145 / 200 | 200 / 200
Locate :
Wordz : 236/ 2143
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Sansantoo_03
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Jynbox_01
.: Present Realm

After the phone hangs up, Tapp disconnects his earpiece and murmurs, “yeah yeah… I heard you… but I don’t want to hear you.” He did not want to hear something like spirits were behind this. That was the worst case scenario; it seemed to him almost a ‘good’ thing that something would happen and be primarily humanly fueled. His attention is soon grabbed as he is hailed via COM.

I was in the process of getting into my Enforcer as I called Tapp after checking the final text from Izumi. I waited for him to answer and in his answering I informed him that we were pulling out. “I will be leaving one squadron here, but let’s move to the next area. We’re going to secure the area east of the Metro in East City. Have your squadron convene at sector L8. I’m dropping groups around that area and I will be closer in at K8.” He returns back an affirmative as start the Enforcer. It would be a couple miles to drive there, but we would work as we went. It seemed demotivational that even if they did clear these areas, they were so small in comparison to the actual size of the city. “Oh, one thing, boss,” he manages to get in, “I spoke with Sanzon’s lackey at the office. He says their area is secure and locked down. They seem to be good in that area of the Lower Commons.” I remark, “good for them.” He chuckles, “yeah, I know, right. But he says he has an inkling that there’s something spiritual going on here and to give you a heads up.” I pause for a moment as I comment, “does he have any evidence to support his feeling?” Tapp returns, “he didn’t mention any.” I conclude, “then I’ll take it with a grain of salt.” Tapp laughs, “right sir. We’ll I’ll proceed to L8.” I confirm, “right. Commissioner out.” With that I end the call and put the Hummer in gear. I pause to think for a moment before I turn my neck and speak to the tech, Michael, set up in the back of the vehicle. I request, “Michael, contact HQ and advise them to send out monitoring drones and increase spiritual surveillance. Tell them to be ready for the worst case scenario.” With a nod and a smile, he give a “will do boss man.”

401 / 2000
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Asatb_01
Present Realm

Luckily I seem to get to the door before the doorman. It was either that or he heard me when I said that I had the door. Either way, while walking in sight of the front door, I would answer Natsuki, “you know, my friend Izuya.” I figured she knew, in my usual air headed manner. I didn’t really think about whether she knew or not since I probably wouldn’t be able to remember if she met Izuya or not. Reaching the door, I turn the knob on the elaborately expensive looking thing and open the door inward as, sure enough, Izuya stood there with his hands in his pockets. With a smile his head tilts to the side as he gives a cute, “yo!” Looking to Natsuki, he gives a sly smile and comments, “oh, well hello there!” Moving past him and ignoring the greeting, I comment, “my sensei’s calling me, we’ve got to meet her pronto!” Since I knew my mom wasn’t coming off of the couch with any great speed, I created the portal right there behind Izuya set for our normal meeting spot, giving Izuya a soft push backwards towards it. He squeaks out a light “hey!” before the portal cause him to fade from that area. Taking Natsuki’s hand, I walk us both into the portal without really thinking it over causing us to be teleported from that place to our destination.

When the portal fades away, we would find ourselves in the alley by the laundromat on 79th street as requested. Izuya would stand up, dusting off his bottom and complaining, “you could have hurt my money maker…” We would appear pretty close to Izumi and her Salamander if they were where she wanted us to meet.

293 / 1345
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Past Realm

I look to Sanzon as he gave me his answer. There was something there in him that seemed nostalgic that I couldn’t place my hand on. In my subconscious he reminded me of a general that I had in my previous ‘life’ as a warlord, though I wouldn’t be able to put the pieces together in this new birth of consciousness. Leaving his words at that, I return my gaze to the mountain as he looks towards it. I didn’t think Sanzon would have enough power in him to take out that particular demon so easily, but this one seemed full of surprises. The strength exhibited by him annoyed me internally.

His question pulls me in two directions. My gaze quickly shifts towards Ascension, which at this point in time seemed almost like a lost cause. I could see Mukesh fighting against the multiple men and somehow he seemed to get himself bound. I needed to attend to that matter, but I also needed to settle things with the Leviathan. My gaze lowers as I murmur, “Dark minions, do my bidding!” With that, the ground near Mukesh would lift up in multiple humanoid columns before the earth and shadows would take the form of my golems. The golems would swiftly slash at the binds holding down Mukesh and form a protective perimeter around him to aide him in battle. With that issue potentially postponed, my gaze lifts back up to the landing area of The Leviathan. With a nod, I would begin to move forwards towards the distant mount area where he should have landed and where the dust cloud was.

271 / 2704
Rolling Golems
Roll Notes: Golem Count = 5 (Zeta Roll)

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:42 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Beginning of the End - Page 2 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Jl

“Megan, get ahold of Izumi, I want her here for safe keeping. The last thing I need is for the face of Venture Corp to be killed or seriously injured in this chaos.”
The prompt words from her would be returned with a happy response. Without waiting, she would depart the office while I stood and made my way to the balcony. The skies were eerie, and that was not something that a human could do. Weather was normal, but the skies were darkened. I still had a bad feeling. Humans were sometimes capable of acting with utter idiocy, but I did not believe this to be one of them. The cool breeze would flow across my body, moving the white suit jacket freely around my form. It was going to get hot in the city tonight. While I wanted to rest easy, and make an assumption for the best, I could not leave the defense of the lower commons to the humans. First priority was simple now that the academy was locked down and secured: Make sure Sanzon’s human pet and her family were safe in the northern heights. Bending my knees slightly, I knew that making a public appearance at this time may be a bad decision. I was probably not registered with the city spirit net that my counterpart had described, which led me to a disadvantage. Taking out my cellular device, I would simply make a text to that human captain guy. [Moving towards Northern Heights by air, wearing all white.]. With that sent, the phone would be tucked into the inside breast pocket of the suit jacket before a sharp flex of muscle was the last required parts of the necessary lift off. Taking to the skies above the academy, I would ascend rapidly before moving directly east.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 303/1517
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Jl3
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:36 am

Site Interaction
- - -
Future Realm
Day of the Saga

El Goog interrupts their broadcasts to cover Tseng’s announcement to the city. All of the television screens in the city, including the the stores, homes and businesses, switch to the image of Yazimitsu Tseng dressed in a light colored three-piece suit with a contrasted vest, cufflinks and a tie clasp, but nothing extravagant (clothing provided by Kaz’ Wardrobe). Tseng is sitting at an office desk with both the Yazimitsu and Sai City Crest behind him. He is charismatic but firm.

“Citizens of Saichuushigai city, it is urgent that you please hear me and give me your attention. Right now I understand that a lot of people are worried... They’re frustrated, confused, worried and upset… and rightfully so. It’s okay. The terrorist threat struck deeply at a city that did not deserve it! We mourn the loss of a great mayor, one who stood against these terrorists. They, the terrorists, believe that killing him will kill the spirit of the city. My friends, I’m here to tell you that they are wrong! Now is the time to caste fear aside and trust in one another against the terrorists. When we fight between one another it makes the goal of the terrorist easier. We don’t want to do that… We want to bond closer together. Be ONE against them… and when I say “we”, I mean all of us! Even though it is not much, I have lobbied on behalf of the City so that the Yazimitsu Corporation will help to facilitate its reconstruction.

But more importantly, last week when this began, my concern for this city made me personally start an investigation alongside the police. Now I’m proud to announce that food and water are secure, we have concrete evidence that the Livic Corporation was framed, and my corporate security team has caught and is currently interrogating terrorists now! The city is safe. I repeat, there is nothing to fear. You have my word. People and stores can go back to normal. Thanks to the tireless efforts of Yazimitsu employees, we have given the city government a means to stop the terrorists. We did not and will not succumb to the terrorist threat. Stop the rioting, stop the looting and return to your homes… make sure all is well. Help your neighbors and lend a hand to rebuilding the city. Together we can do this!”

His tone gets more serious.

“To the city’s government, serve the city and not yourselves. Stop selfishly bickering among yourselves and let us ALL work together to stamp out the terrorists and restore glory to the city. We can overcome this, YES WE CAN.”

The broadcast ends. It quickly becomes the buzz of the city. People find hope in Tseng. City Hall is outraged at the selfish accusation, but the rioting starts decreasing around the city.

Imorte, Krys, Mr. Kibbles and Kyd fly through the air. Imorte had watched the broadcast on his S-phone.

“Wow… good speech… to bad it was all for nothing!~”

Krys points down and ahead.

“We’re here.”

Kyd sighs. He flies behind them following.

“About damn time. Flying got me tired. You haven’t given me any ambrosia or anything…

The three of them land in the grasslands where Tiamat and Marcos are arguing. Marcos turns when they land.

“Oh, about damn time, where are the others?”

Imorte shrugs.

“I thought they were with you?”

“Nope. It’s just been me and the battle ax.”

Tiamat partly covers her face with her fan.

”I dare you to repeat that.”

Marcos murmurs.

”Me too…”

Imorte giggles.

“Lovey dovey as always.”

Kyd is looking behind them.

“Hey… who’s the old guy?”

“Old guy?”

A blinding light suddenly appears about 50 feet behind the group. The group has to cover their faces because the light is so brilliant (brrrr). Marcos growls.

”What the hell?...”

The light fades away. Merkus stands there in white robes with his staff. His body radiates with power.

Marcos exhales.

“Aw damn…”

Past Realm
Day of the Saga

Q11 (air): Rayje looks at Sanzon’s attack when Mukhya gets distracted.

“Your friend ain't half bad. Levy's going to have some trouble with that one. I thought he was all looks.”

She looks back at him.

“But you were saying something? I don’t want anything. I came here to see you. You remember the promise you made to me at the tournament… right?”

Q11: The tides turn on Nemod’s army. The big beast in the air takes damage on all sides. He roars loudly. The roar stuns everything within 100 yards of him. He still ends up falling to the ground. He crashes to the ground and is critically wounded by the assault. His body glows as he generates a barrier around his body to protect himself. The ground based beast counters Mukhya’s attack with two 3 story sonic waves.

??: A dust cloud sits over the area where The Leviathan landed. He ain’t moving. Ai’des reaches out to him mentally and revives his consciousness.

“…”

“So… I’m not dead... What happened?”

“…”

“Ah, it was him, but how? “

“…”

“Hmph.”

There is a pause.

“Thank you for telling me that he can freeze time… after the fact...”

“…”

“No, it’s simple. They’re not at a level where I can toy with them anymore.”

A pillar of light (infinite skyscraper like) rises from the mountain where The Leviathan landed. The light fades in an explosion where smoke is sent out in all directions. The smoke is broken by dark arms and the head of a beast (he looks like the background of his banner) that pulls out of it. The Leviathan’s True form is showcased. The Leviathan Towers over the mountain in Elder Mode fully activated. He’s huge. Like magnanimous! He made the Big Creatures in Nemod’s fort look like mice. Icy cold hovers over his skin like a mist. He focuses on Sanzon.

Ooc // surprise bitches with the midnight post out the blue! xD if i double posted on u... catch up!
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:20 am

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Gnat_01

Beginning of the End
"Izuya?" I think for a moment as I try to remember someone by that name but nothing was coming to mind. Surely it was someone that I know for them to be showing up on my door step. I look past Seiki to see the pretty boy standing at the door. I didn't know Seiki has any gay friends.... "Uh hello." Returning his greeting, my hand comes up to wave for just a moment before Seiki shuts something about his sensei and pushes the guy into a portal. "Hmm ok...!" I blink for a moment with a wtf look on my face before I feel Seiki takes my hand and drags me in with him.

A little dazed by this, it takes me a moment to realize we're in some dirty alley in shack vile. "Hmm thanks for the warning babe. Why the hell are we in dirty ass alley out of all places?" My phone beeps telling me I got a text. Reaching in my back pocket to give it a quick look, it was from the University informing the students that food and water are secure but the campus was still on lockdown and everyone should stay in the rooms for their own safety. "Huh looks like the food and water is ok after... those people that want crazy must feel like real dumb asses now.... Too bad we didn't get to knock off that bank that would have been fun." I murmur the last part about the bank mostly to myself.

WC:254/1462
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:30 am

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Penny2_01

Rat tat tat tat……rat tat tat tat…..rat tatatatat….
Whilst things were going well setting up the base of operations, he was getting a little shiftless. Restless. Bored. The others had responded to his call, and a fresh supply of wounded looters and bystanders began to make their way into the store and its surrounding area. He couldn’t keep them all in the front of the store, so keeping the car park open was an idea, if nought but a temporary one. The medical team from Kyro corp had arrived on site and was treating the wounded. Of course their numbers were relatively few in comparison to the vast number of injured they’d need to treat. Maybe ten doctors to seventy people. A lot of moaning and complaining from those who weren’t injured too badly. But keeping things to a first needed first come service was preferable at least for the companies lime light. He continued to keep his eye outside for any police that would be coming to help handle the situation. Unfortunately however despite the arrival of the medical team. The police did not show. Meaning that he and his guard force couldn’t leave this area without abandoning the place to anarchy again. It was….irritating to say the least. However there was a brief respite in his boredom and irritation when a van pulled up. A bunch of people with cameras started reporting in front of the store.

Perfect. Journalists and news crews. Just what was required. Usually in this situation, a thought like that would be purely sarcastic. But Penny was in fact. Perfectly happy with this turn of events. Showing that the Kyro corporation was taking matters of public health and safety as a serious concern and helping the police restore order to the city would be something that would help the company in general. And of course…his mistress. It was at this point the reporters would attempt to get his attention. He put on the act, looking over half heartedly as if disinterested before….sighing and walking over to them.

“ Hello, I understand what you are trying to do but I’m a little busy trying to keep the security line in place till the police arrive”.

He looked into the camera. Giving himself an inner grin. “ I’m sure you understand. My first priority in this dire situation , and that of the Kyro Corporation is the safety of this city and its civilians….I will answer a couple of your questions but please make it brief”.

Word Count: 408
Total Word Count: 4244
Techniques Used:

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Penny2_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Callme_woman_01
My life tends to be filled with business meetings and reviewing tons of paperwork that gets stacked before me each day. Life is more a dull hum. But it was shattered the moment I got a rushed phone call from Kyouya about the Mayor being killed. THen things tangled themselves into an intricate web of chaos that decided to blanket the city. I found myself with a hospital full of injured so quickly my staff was nearly overwhelmed. Then I have reports of looters soon targeting our own warehouses. The city seems to be going to hell in a handbasket.

A phone call. Kyouya. Seems Penny has returned and taken up as our company's hellhound. Quite a fetching image for him I suppose. But things are just too out of hand. I stand from my desk and head over to a section of wall and open it to reveal a closet. Without a thought I shuck off my skirt and pull on a pair of nice black slacks that form to me. I put the heels back on and tie my hair back in a bun. I shut the panel and look at myself. I could honestly pull off someone's dominatrix fantasy dressed like this with a faintly evil smirk on my lips. I saunter out of my office and Kyouya looks up from his laptop. "Kyouya. Make sure the medics are sent to where Penny called from," I say, catching the last bit of his conversation which happened to be on speaker phone.

"Where are you going?" he inquires and the smirk is back.

"To show those idiots that Kyro Corp is not to be attacked and to aide in subduing the sheep who are panicking," I explain and he sighs.

"Just be diplomatic also, Shiori-san," he adds and I nod, lifting my cell to my ear.

"I need squad three to meet me at the entrance," is all I say and I hear a 'Yes Shiori-sama' in return. I move to a window and open it. Kyouya is sighing again and I activate my wings and leap out, gently floating down to the front doors. My heels click softly against the pavement as I land. I examine my nails. I just got a french manicure and now I might mess it up. I can hear Jigoku scoffing at such a pansy thought. My eyes flick up from my nails as Squad three of our private police arrive. "All right boys. We are to subdue the rioters. Give the city a hand," I say to them and they look at me, a bit worried. I want to snicker. "And yes. I'm going with you," I add and I can see the captain about to protest. I give him a bit of a glare, daring him to question me. He swallows thickly and remains quiet. Good boy. I walk over to the armored van our police use in only emergencies. I hop into the front seat, fishing out my cell again and dail a number i haven't in some time.

Jyn. TIme to offer him and the police of the city a bit of help.

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Callme_woman_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Fate_1

Beginning of the End

I turn around the corner off the main street where I find my beacon of light! Or so I thought it would be, as I get closer I notice that it looked like dented up metal shutter covering the windows and door with the chairs and tables outside knocked over. Broken glass snaps and pops bring my attention to ground where I find a sign that reads, "Closed due to food and water shortage. Sorry for the inconvenience." written with a purple marker; the dots of the I's are hearts and butterflies drawn on both sides of it. A swirl of red and blue mist forms over my shoulder and Fay pops out of it.

"Looks like they are out of cheese cake."

I nod, "Looks that way. I was really looking forward to getting a White Chocolate Mocha and sitting down for a nice read too."

"Don't forget the Double Chocolate Brownie."

I place my hands into my pockets and start to walk down that street. "I guess we'll just have to keep on looking for our missing guy. Isn't that shop owned by that old hag down this way?"

"Old hug? Oh her... I think it is somewhere around here somewhere...." the little pixie flies around in a circle before pointing. "This way!"

I look down the street, "You sure? Won't that take us out of the city?"

Her wings change for a soft blue glow to burning red as she gets mad, "I know where I'm going! I never get lost!"

"Fine we'll go your way, don't get your panties in a bunch... wait you don't wear panties..." We start to walk down the street as I glance up at the dark clouds. "Why don't you wear cloths anyways? Don't you get cold being naked in this weather up here?"

"Hello I'm a PIXIE! Only fairies wear cloths and I have a high metabolism that keeps me nice and warm on days like this one."

"I see, I hate the cold. Makes me really miss Onitoshi it is never cold there and if I feel cold I just go have a dip in a lava pool. It's really good for your skin."

"I guess someone like you would enjoy that. Do you not miss Koutakushi?"

"Fuck no, it was windy and cold!"

"So I was right! You didn't make up that story!"

"I always tell the truth. Everything I say is a lie Fay." I grin as this paradox all ways over loads the little pixie's processer. Her wings glow red again after thinking about it for me moment.

"You're a liar! Lying about being it being a lie so it is true!"

"If I'm a liar then I wouldn't always tell the truth would I? You're cute when you get all worked up like this. The red goes with your hair."

"Oh yeah! Well... you... you look like a boy!"

"You like that thought don't you?"

"Shut up!"

WC: 492/1081
Sum: Walking down the street talking to myself

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Fate_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Present Realm

Just when I am about to turn around and speak to my sensei, I hear Izuya point something out as he says, “hey, that’s Yazimitsu Tseng on TV. This should be good.” I didn’t know a lot about who that person was by name, except that he must be affiliated with the major corporation or be some type of person of importance. Moving from the alley way, I look into the broken glass of the Laundromat that we were beside coming in front of it. I didn’t know what people would want to steal out of a Laundromat, but this place seemed to be defiled much like the rest of the area around us. Still, there was a very old model TV that was hanging up and broadcasting the news. I figured since you couldn’t eat a TV, no one would think to steal it when there were priceless snacks and sodas in the vending machine next to it. My arms cross at my chest as I listen to the broadcast in its entirety. It wasn’t a very long speech, but it did kind of make me feel that maybe they were starting to get a handle on things. With a smile on my face, I turn to Izumi, Izuya and Natsuki and agree with my girlfriend saying, “yeah, I guess they panicked for nothing.” In my peripheral, I would catch something odd.

Whereas most people should be calming down, there were still criminal elements around who would cause disruption. Now that the excuse for looting was gone, the window would probably be closing on being able to steal things unnoticed in the chaos. Along these thoughts would be three men who were basically attempting the bank robbery that Natsuki had outlined earlier. It was obvious that they wanted to get in and out before people realized what they were doing? Looking their way, I murmur as they walk in with guns and ski masks, “hey… doesn’t that look odd to you?...” Izuya giggles but doesn’t give the obvious answer.

340 / 1685
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Past Realm

The golems created would continue to assist Mukesh in fighting off the army that assaulted from all sides. Given his mastery over bushido, Mukesh would have no problem, now with a buffer around him, in at least creating a flow in battle for himself. It should be enough to keep Nemod and his army occupied for at least a little bit longer. Still, it seemed a bit daunting that help was so far away and out of sight now with Domen’s run in with The Leviathan. Still Mukesh was not weak enough to use hope as a crutch, instead he would rely on his blade.

Seemingly remembering that something went down, Paco would think about Ascenxion and the fact that an army was probably heading over that way. Since it seemed the combined forces of the Army of Domenance and Mukhya’s army could wrap things up here, the large dragon fly dragon shifts its direction in the sky and speeds off towards Ascenxion.

There is a small victory in the turning of the tides as one of the monster’s are brought down crashing to the ground. When the roar comes out, the fairies, were the most effected, being the closest. They pull back, retreating with their projectile stingers, which were physical attack, keeping their focus on the now barriered beast, as they regroup and wait for the stun to subside. The ground forces find the sound unpleasant and some are forced to cover their ears, but after it passes, they find that they are able to still continue in clashing with the enemy army and passing blows with their weapons. They found the enemy army to be tougher than they would have expected, but they attempt to encircle the enemy army, not wanting to fight too close into the middle where the big beasts seemed to be and also where Mukhya’s army should be focusing their aerial attacks.

Finally, in my flight towards the landing site of The Leviathan, I am interrupted by the immense upward outpouring of energy into the skies before the massive form is revealed. Given the size comparison, I felt that my size was that of a bug before a human. I couldn’t comprehend how this was happening and how he could possibly have the gall to dwarf me in size. First Sanzon had the nerve to strike before me and after that, this occurs. I found myself greatly displeased and unapproving. Aside from that, the massive thing seemed to still be focused on Sanzon, instead of me, who should be the larger threat. Turning to Sanzon, I remark, “I suppose you overestimated yourself Lightning Tiger. Stand back; I shall handle this meager threat.” My body shifts back to The Leviathan as I level my gaze on him. Deciding to turn his attention onto me, I reach out towards the creature from my distance of about a quarter mile away and murmur, “my strength of the kuro strike from beneath.” Hopefully he would have his legs closed. With my words, a large dark bolt shoots up from the ground with its destination being the skies; only The Leviathan’s genital would probably be in the way for a possible critical hit.

534 / 3238
Used Dark Skies (Destructive, 6, Rolling)
-36% STA

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Roll Results: Zeta; 50 ft. diameter bolt that extends to the sky for full damage.)
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:24 pm

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:32 pm

I hear the broadcast while driving to the next target location. In my mind I was thankful that something like this was said. This economic and political figure seemed to have his head on straight, but his age was a concern as well as his background. Still, if he could calm down the city, I would wish more power to him. After the broadcast, I emit a light “hmph, I wonder if it’ll be that easy.” The Enforcer comes to a stop in the next area, pulling alongside the curb in a moderately popular shopping plaza. I tell Michael to scan the area as I get out of the Enforcer. Closing the door behind me as cars from the other squadron’s pull up, I look around to get a gist of what was going on. On seeing the cops pull up, couple with the speech just heard, many of the people there seemed to start to walk away. Still there were probably people inside, so I would motion for one of the men to bring me the bull horn. With it placed in my hand, I make an announcement to cease and desist any illegal activity and that people who resist will be met with firm corrective measures. The bullhorn is passed back as I motion for the squadron to start the sweep and securing of the area. As they move forwards, I begin to think about how things would be now. If people really did start calming down, I would probably have to move next to the areas that were corrupt by nature… meaning, my next stop could very well be the Lower Commons, though I would not be looking forwards to that. Even with things calming down in the city, I knew chaos couldn’t be cooled so easily in a place like that. Opening my COM line, I call back to Central Command and request, “what is the current status of the city after that announcement?”

328 / 2328
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:48 pm

I would speed off after Domen, with my eyes and mind set on the mountains. I was still unsure of where in the world that came from. All was going according to plan, that was, until something froze me in my tracks. Never, in all my years, had I seen something, and felt the shiver of fear. It was a feeling that overcame me in a way that would even halt my breath for a moment. The pillar of light and energy had halted my confidence, and the words from Domen rung deep. Overestimated myself? I had never seen him do that kind of strength of power before. The pure energy could have reached the heavens for all I knew. What I didn’t know was if we would actually make it out of this alive. Seeing Domen continue on with a stern resolution for victory, I found my own form of strength. If I failed, or we failed, then our people would suffer. Our strength would have to be enough to survive, and put this thing down. Maybe I could make it work twice in a row. While I was hesitant to even try it, it was worth a shot. Flying forward behind Domen, I would not interfere with his own form of offensive technique. Hopefully, I would be able to make a dent in this thing. Sliding to a stop beside Domen, I would focus on distracting the large demon. The dragon’s body was rather menacing just by the looks, and I wanted to stay out of close range from him. With my right arm pointing towards the head, I would give my own words.
“Light of heaven, poison of might, Scream!”
Hundreds of thousands of shiny, glowing balls would swirl across the mountains. Their pulses would move upward towards the head of the large dragon from all sides. Upon nearing it, they would spark and burst in random fashion, igniting an electrical blast that would hopefully distract it from the attack that Domen was doing. If we were lucky, we might be able to take this thing down.

Tech : scream of the lyteflies [perfected]
Notes : 114 / 200 | 200 / 200
Locate :
Wordz : 350/ 2493

Last edited by Antifreke on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add the technique name...)
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:48 pm

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 2 OMEGA
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:01 am

A promise that I made her. What is she talking about? Oh great... it would seem that Psyre's memories would hold the key to this "riddle", but since the bulk of those were loss or obscured, I have no idea what she is talking about. I know that she is Rayje and judging by her strength and what I do know, she is one of The Pillars. I remember facing her in battle b/c Psyre was forced to call upon more of my powers than the dark one who also inhabited that body. Even the power of my mind cannot access what is not present. I must try to divert attention from whatever Psyre promised this woman. My response is playful as it must be, "I see that you still remember that promise. Tell me something, Rayje, why are Imorte and Krys bringing all of The Pillars back? I am glad that you were released, but what is your role in all of this? Are you free to... do as you wish or are you bound by someone's orders?" My tone is lightly suggestive. Her demeanor suggests that whatever this promise was, it was of a "personal and private" nature, which confuses me to no end. My end works tirelessly to try and access the memories so I can know exactly what she is referring to. If I can just get a little bit further into the memory. I can see the movements and his lips moving, but I can't quite make out what he's saying. Come on, Mukhya! You need to get this!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:06 am

The stun pierces thru the very being of the Myztix. It seemed to reverberate thru their cores to prevent them from using their powers. The roar is met by a response screeching roar from the wyverns. They were not intimidated at all. Adrian and their riders spent countless hours with them focusing and training them. They naturally possessed little fear in battle, but this made them even more resolute. The sonic waves knock them back and greatly irritate the wyverns. They all regroup once the attack stops.

Since Paco had recovered without aid, Adrian turns his attention to the ground beast. He uses hand signals to coordinate the next wave of attacks. Kanan and the Myztix are told to lead the assault on the aerial beast to finish it off once and for all. Their primary objective... the bombardment and destruction of the barrier that is erected. Luril and the Roenin are to follow up with a melee assault run. The wyverns in those two groups would use poison mist to help neutralize the barrier and beast. The Roenin would utilize their mounted weapons to cut into the winged beast to allow deeper penetration of the mist and bleeding.

Syx and the R'churs are told to distract the ground beast with annoyance hit and run attacks. While they do this, Adrian begins drawing spiritual energy to himself for the whole time they are attacking the beasts until his eyes open looking like those of a dragon. Syx and her group launch one last volley of ranged attacks and poison mist attacks to try and confuse the beast before they would move out to roughly 50 feet away and continue to pester the beast while maneuvering in evasive, erratic "patterns". (He would use Juggernaut if attacked btw ^_^) With a powerful flap of leather wings, he locks his sights on the ground beast with one thing and one thing only in mind... "Spirits of Order, remove this blight!" {Spiritual Arts - Heaven's Judgment} His hand raises to the heavens and a massive bolt roughly 20-25 feet in diameter plunges towards the ground beast aimed for the center of its body. The bolt actually looks like a roaring golden dragon with its mouth open to devour the dark ground beast.

385 words

Attack (Adrian): Heaven's Judgment = Destructive+ (w/ Hito affinity bonus)
Attack (Myztix & Roenin groups) = 60 Poison Mists + 60 gnashing/clawing + 30 Melee strikes from Roenin
Attack (R'chur group) = Keeping the ground beast busy while Adrian preps his attack.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:06 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 2 EPSILON
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Site Interaction
- - -
Present Realm
The Day of the Saga

The news reporter gets the scoop from Penny.

“What a noble gesture, Mr…?”

Pause for the name, title and whatever else.

“I have to admit, it’s so inspiring to see the corporations helping out in this time of need. I guess my first question is…”

The camera guy interrupts them for Tseng’s broadcast.

“Oh… one moment. We have breaking news from Yazimitsu Tseng of the Yazimitsu Corporation.”

They let the broadcast from Tseng play. After it’s done, they resume the interview.

“We just saw it here: Yazimitsu Tseng’s pledge to the city. The corporations are unifying against the city government to help the people.”

She turns to Penny.

“As a corporate representative what do you think about what we’ve just witnessed?”

She lifts the mic to him. Some guy limps along in the background. He stops and recognizes Penny. He points and yells.

“It’s The Chicken Kicker! Ahhhh! I hate wings!”

He runs away. No one really notices.

--

Central Command answers Commissioner Jyn.

“Reports indicate that looting has slowed in the Academic region, City Metro, and about 80% of East City and Gothstone. Rioting and overall thievery is still prevalent in 75% of the Lower Commons. Citizens have started to convene at the stairs of city hall. It looks like a government protest is brewing. Damage wise, from surveillance units, the injured and death count is in the hundreds. Also… there are strong spiritual spikes occurring north east of the city. Drone units are on the way to confirm the signature maps.”

--

Somewhere someone enjoys the cheese cake they stole.

“This shit is the bomb!”

Past Realm
The Day of the Saga

The Leviathan is looking straight at Sanzon. He sees him doing another spell. By the time the Lyte Flies gets to him, The Leviathan is gone and an ice statue replacement (Ice Teleport, think naruto) of The Leviathan is left in his place. Domen’s attack cracks it, but the big Lyte Flies attack shatters it (the powwaaaa). The speed of the very very large creature was like he was using godspeed.
Spoiler:
The Leviathan comes up from the ground very quickly (under Sanzon). He creates an ice blade on his arm while he slashes it at Sanzon (auto critical). The blade is much bigger than Sanzon and even if it doesn’t cut him in half, the cold from it will have a freezing bind of average strength.

--

The attacks from all sides breaks Big Beast B’s barrier. He is pummeled on all sides. His body stops moving and falls to the ground. Big Beast A stumbles back from Adrian’s attack (and the attacks it’s been taking). It roars as it falls to the ground crushing many of Nemod’s soldiers. He stops moving too.

--

Rayje continues her conversation.

“Of course I remember. I’m looking forward to our promised battle… even though that might be impossible now.”

She looks over her shoulder at the fight between Sanzon, The Leviathan and some other spirit guy. She looks back at Mukhya. She’s not flattered by his tone.

“But hey, don’t get too familiar with me or get any ideas. You got to work for this. This is only our second date and you ain’t got me flowers or nothing. Hmph. You glad? I’m not that gullible. I bet that line works all the time on those prissy bitches, eh?”

She pauses.

“Anyway, it won’t hurt to tell you. It’s not like you and your boy band will be able to do anything… and there’s no real reason for you to try and stop it. Long story short, we were unsealed to do some dirty work. You can say we’re almost pieces of a prophecy. I’m indebted to Dem for getting me unsealed plus he’s insanely strong. He’s going to grasp the power of the Heaven and then destroy Koutoshi. The six of us are needed to help bring about a new Era and after this new era comes, Dem will grant us whatever we want. I plan on enjoying my days in style. I might even look you up and let you chill with me… if you survive.

Present Realm
The Day of the Saga

Marcos, Tiamat, Kyd, Imorte, Krys, and Mr. Kibbles standoff against Merkus. Imorte whispers to Marcos.

“Um… This is bad… maybe you should attack him first…”

Krys overhears.

“Well, he almost got killed the last time that happened… we all got defeated…”

Marcos growls. He starts to do something but a voice speaks loudly from above.

“YOU ARE TOO LATE, KAMI.”

Merkus looks up and see him. Dem stands in the air in a black kimono and straw hat. Merkus calls out.

“Dem! What evil are plotting?”

Now that Dem was there Imorte wouldn’t be scurred anymore. He speaks up and steps forwards.

“Chaos is never evil my good man. It is neutral. Don’t be so afraid of change…”

Merkus glares at Imorte. Imorte giggles.

“You see, our plan is like an onion… it’s got layers! No matter what you do, the world you know it will change… Fight us, your screwed. Don’t fight us, you’re screwed. Change is good, no? You see… the reason why our boss hasn’t killed you yet… and the reason he’s been MIA all this time is because he’s had to manually hold together this realm.”

Merkus gasps. Imorte smiles.

“Yes. And at personal strain… what a nice guy he is, right? Yup. The rift created to the past realm will consume this realm when he releases it. You should know a distortion in space and time THAT BIG can’t be held open for THIS LONG without any consequences. Now two things are going to happen when he releases it. One, Yochi is fucked. Two, Koutoushi will be fucked.”

Tiamat covers her face with her fan.

“Such language.”

Imorte obliges her.

“Pardon me. I forgot a lady and child were present.”

Krys responds.

“Who’s the child?!”

A bead of sweat drops down Merkus’s brow.

“I must protect the humans and stop them from breaching Koutoushi… even if it kills me again.”

They watch him fly away. Dem speaks.

“Let him go. I will release my hold on this realm. Prepare yourself and let us begin.”

Ooc // who has a case of the mondays?!
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 pm

The beautiful explosion of blue ice crystals and electrical energy would spread across that large area. Looking down at the large demon, I would thrust the same arm down towards him, yelling as fast as I could to attempt to master time once more. “Master of the hand of time, I command thee!” The time would freeze, but this time it would be far different from the last one. The energy draw would be difficult on me, but worth it. What I was about to do was extremely absurdly reckless and probably going to get me killed, but it was worth it. I would watch everything reverse around the plain while the yellow lights gathered across the mountains around us. Quickly, they would all disappear, and I would be standing at a point to where I had initially raised my arm to cast the technique. The demon would disappear from underneath me, giving me a quick moment to make a move. Before I knew it, I would be back in my body, and thrusting my arm down towards the ground. If my timing was correct, Domen’s attack would crack the ice statue, and a demon would be erupting up underneath me. Pushing my arms down, I would flip my body upwards next to Domen. Hopefully it would be enough to halt the large beast. “below us!!”
If everything went according to plan, I would watch as the glowing balls re-emerged, allowing their large hum and glowing blue and yellow bodies to spread across the area. Without even wasting time, they would spray towards the grounded ice beneath us before the sparks burst and detonated inwards, creating an energy blast of pure lightning across the field below where the large demon was at. I would remain above, continually moving upwards in an attempt to gain my breath from the strain of that technique.

Spoiler:
Tech : Rewind[perfected], Scream of Lyteflies
Notes : 88 / 200 | 200 / 200
Locate :
Wordz : 313 / 2836
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 pm

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 2 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 2 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Mukesh_01
The attacking army was very persistent. Despite being slashed through by Mukesh upon their arrival and further attacks by him they continue. But he was not surprised by this fact. For Mukesh had to be saved by his master once already. A fact he was not proud of but would be sure to make up for. He now even had golems protecting him. While he was grateful to his master for giving him the assistance. The shinobi could not help but see these beings as a giant spotter for him. The ninja liked quick attacks and move on. But with them around him anyone could easily find him. But it didnt matter.

The demon would attempt to find his original target. The one that bound him. He had been caught off guard for he had never seen another time user. It presented a challenge and Mukesh was happy to step up to it. But being a time user himself he knew the possible tricks that could be played on him or any opponent. So to avoid such trickery he decided to take this opponent head on. With a powerful push of his legs Mukesh launches himself into the air. Then with the aide of demonic power he flies high into the sky. "Let us see who truly is the master of our techniques!" He said calling out to his opponent. (Nemod) Right after the declaration he would chant. "Κανένας χρόνος για σας" After the chant he would halt time again. If his opponent had accepted the challenge then they would meet in hated time.

Action: Challenged Nemod to a timehalt battle!!!!
Tech : Timehalt [Mastered]

Stamina: 100% - 30%(timehalt) = 70%
Health: 100%

Words: 264/264
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Mukesh_03
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Mukesh_05

Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:30 pm

The member 'Datorru' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:27 pm

I listen as the report comes in. As things seemed, the little speech from the popular figure seemed to do some good, and as I guessed, I would have my work cut out for me in the Lower Commons. Still, with a smaller area to cover, I could count more on the city’s police since that kind of stuff was really their area. The fact that there might be a rally on city hall was a heady waiting to form for me, but by far the most unsettling thing would be the fact that there was strong spirit signatures spotted north of the city. ‘What’s up there,’ I wonder inwardly within the confines of my mind. I didn’t want to take any chances or risk human life. I respond with my orders, “have all squadrons expedited in assisting the injured in East City and Gothstone. Advise for them to work with city relief departments and standby for further orders. Contact the Venturion Academy and have Jaine travel north of the city following the drones. Brief him on all he should need to know in order to complete this task; if there are any questions, patch him directly to me.” With that, the operator would proceed with the plans and make it so. Jaine would receive the explain correspondence.

218 / 2546
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Past Realm

With the felling of the two large beasts, the Army of Domenance gives a triumphant roar which seconds as a war cry with the boosted morale of the legion. The two large demons fell onto its own army, which would cause both causalities and confusion which they would be able to take advantage of. Fighting against what little fatigue had built up thus far, the army focuses on felling the enemy foes that existed within the confines of the enemy encampment. The main melee forces continue to whittle down the outer edges of the enemy, attempting to fully surround it while the fairy wyverns now target the interior of the army to weaken the core. The fairy dragons would condense needle and poison spit attacks to the army’s middle half.

Making a bee line towards Ascension and Mukesh, Paco would speed through the air. Coming into the skies above the village, he would see Domen’s golems fighting alongside Mukesh. Just before the realm of time is frozen, Paco calls out to Mukesh mentally and tells him, “here, I’ll refresh you!” With that, the fairy in the form of a large dragon bellows an enchantment that sprinkles over Mukesh’s body causing him to become stronger (Unwetting Rayne, +1). “Become stronger in our master’s name!” he chants in order to increase Mukesh’s capabilities even further, coating Mukesh’s body in a hazy mist (Enhance, +1 to Mukesh, -1 to Paco). Soon after that, the fairy would find himself frozen in time in respect to the battle going on between Mukesh and Nemod.

259 / 3497
Used Unwetting Rayne (rolled for 4 posts) and Enhance (missed)

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 pm

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 2 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 2 GAMMA
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:21 am

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Jl

Taking to the air, I would continue to fly east. Strangely enough, a vibrating feeling came from my pocket. Halting in mid air, I would pull the phone from my pocket. What's this? A call from the cities military? The academy was on the phone, specifically Megan, who would give me a request from the city. I had a feeling that it was actually an order. I was in no way bound to the restrictions that Sanzon was. However, since she had made it sound like a request, it was alright for me to check it out. Something strange up north? no problem! changing my immediate direction, I would fly directly noth, heading towards what looked to be small flying objects. Drones: check. Now to find something more interesting...

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 303/1517
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Jl3
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:44 am

I see. Wait... did she just say Dem? Isn't that... the image of the being from years ago when the Past Realm was first opened returns to my mind in full force. "It is not possible for your Master to be Dem. Dem is the Hogosha of Onitoshi. The Watchers would never allow a Hogosha to abandon their post..." I pause for a moment as I deduce that if such did occur then it would ultimately make sense of the free travel to and from Onitoshi. This is not good at all. Nodding my head, I look at Rayje, "Surely you must know that it is suicide to attack Koutaku-shi. While you are quite powerful, there are those to match each of you. Are you not worried that you might perish in this grand scheme?" My voice actually shows concern for some reason. True granted that we are engaged in cordial conversation, she is still my enemy, so I am not sure why I would even possess such concern for her. The battle between the gigantic ice dragon and Domen and Sanzon is building up to be quite epic. It is not of my concern at the moment. I look at Rayje realizing a fact that actually displeases me, she is content with being a mere piece of the board. It makes me wonder just what would happen if one of the Pillars was to fall.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:10 am

Both of the massive beasts fell before the coordinated strikes of the Wyvern Corps. Adrian decides to ensure that they are deceased. Luril and the Roenin Group are ordered to perform a final run for good measures. The Rchur and Myztix groups perform a passing assault on the ground troops as they begin their flight away from the encampment leaving Domen's army to finish off the rest of the enemy forces and claim the fortress for their own stronghold. Adrian would now take his Centuria east towards Ascension following the path that Paco had traveled earlier. They fly away from both my encounter and clear away from the massive dragon and higher orders. The Myztix take the time to heal the wounds of their groups as they fly in order to get everyone ready for the coming battle at the Fortress.

Aria explains the situation to the Commander and what she last remembers encountering in Nemod's territory before she left to mobilize Sanzon's troops. Valkrist gathers the collective force of Sanzo's army together. Aria tells the Commander that they will be mobilized to defend Ascension, which she knows has already come under siege by now. Since Valkrist's images are surface thoughts that I "transferred" from Domen, he had to be very careful about where he opens the portal. For that, he creates an energy barrier around him before he works on the portal. He did not possess the same natural gift for the void that I did but he was like an apprentice to me so he was well versed in how it works. About 200 yards to the northwest of the fortress village, a void portal would open up. Valkrist would remain at the portal holding it open while Aria tells the Commander to get his troops across to the other side quickly. She waits with the Commander to ensure that everyone is able to make it alright.

Once her task is completed, she knows that is no longer needed in Ascension. She waits to make sure that the commander and Sanzo's army is alright before she would head west back towards Nemod's falling fortress.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:45 am

Site Interaction
- - -
Present Realm
The Day of the Saga

The Sai City Police reorganize efforts. They dispatch emergency aid and city relief efforts to all areas except the Lower Commons. They focus on the easy parts of the city first. The Chief of Police sends a message to Commissioner Jyn.

“I will redistribute the police forces in East City, Gothstone, the Academic Region, Northern Heights, and the City Metro. Please consolidate your efforts in the Lower Commons to contain and subdue the area. We will leave Gunshyne Bastion alone for now.”

El Goog reports.

“Right now the city’s emergency lines are full with calls for those injured in this week of chaos. The police and emergency crews are doing their best, but they are formally asking citizens of the city to help them out. It appears that Tseng’s message has reached the government ears and…”

“Yazimitsu Tseng has appeared at City Hall. He is quelling what looks like it may have been a government protest. The citizens appear to be receptive to his words…”

--

The Angel’s dispatched in the city tend to the wounded and perform miracles. One by one they start to sense Dem’s power in the north. Others (member characters) with spiritual sensing should be able to sense it by now too. It’s like a beacon of radiating power.

--

Merkus passes Jaine at high speeds flying to the center of the city. His body glows with an awesome power. He doesn’t stop for conversation.

Dem releases his hold on the realms. The skies over the Cove become violent, a whirlpool of clouds builds up with static and lightning and the ground shakes. The affected area grows slowly.

Where they were north of the city Dem gives his command.

“Imorte…”

Imorte answers.

“My lord! I will call the others here right away.”

Kyd is picking his nose.

“Hey… can I kill the cockroaches?”

Kyrs and Mr. Kibbles both sense it. Suddenly, a bolt of spiritual energy crashes from the sky to the ground where the Pillars are. The entire Sacred Hunter’s clan (who was hidden in the forest around them) charge after the attack. There are about fifty in numbers. When the dust from the attack fades, Kyd lowers an energy barrier that protected all of them.

“You may, Kyd.”

“He he. Thanks.”

Kyd charges his energy. His shadow sinks into the ground and it starts to shake. Behind the Pillars a large 5 story shadow humanoid (torso and up) raises from the ground. Kyd holds a hand out and the shadow humanoid mimics this and projects a rushing beam of energy. The beam explodes with a radius of 25 ft in a lump of hunters. Elemental attacks from the other side hit Kyd’s barrier.

Sin is positioned at the side and his hand on the ground and 5 hunters creating barriers to protect him. A sphere grid forms under Kyrs and binds her with shocking energy. Kyd looks out the corner of his eye.

“Going for the weakest link?”

He swings a back hand. The large shadow humanoid does the same and its arm lengthens. It strikes the barrier and sparks fly. Three hunters rush in from the other side with their swords out. Kyd’s eyes glows and shadow spikes impale them from the ground. Imorte breaks the connection of the bind between Sin and Krys. Marcos and Tiamat start to attack but Dem speaks.

“Allow him to exercise his power alone. Marcos, begin the Opening of the Gate.”

“… Right boss.”

Dem creates a portal in front of Marcos. Marcos steps into it and it teleported 25 miles away. Imorte and Krys flee to the air. Imorte mentally calls Ai’des.

“Where are the others? You should be here by now. We’re starting.”

“…”

Past Realm
The Day of the Saga

The army wins at the camp battle. The big beasts fade die. They fade into shadows and cover the ground like smoke. Ai’des is impressed by the battle.

“…”

--

The Rewind spell doesn’t work on The Leviathan in this form (Timewise). He knew that Sanzon could use time magic, so his attack continues as planned and interrupts Sanzon’s rewind.

--

Nemod hears the challenge and then looks at Mukesh funny.

“Insolent fool! Don’t be silly.”

When Mukesh freezes time, Nemod is not frozen. Nemod looks around from the air. His tone changes and he sounds like he’s amused.

“Well well… if that is your wish… I’ll take you on!”

He reaches behind his back and pulls off one of his tentacles in a kinda gross manner. But, it grows and hardens into a 7 foot long trident staff. He holds it in both hands and then rushes at Mukesh. He thrusts at him when he rushes in with a foot long sonic blade (fierce) added to the thrust (fierce).

--

Rayje’s super hard and gulliness softens a lil because of Mukhya’s tone. Was he really worried about her?

“I’m not worried about it at all. I’m pretty strong. It’s just like any job. Once I do this one thing and get paid then I’ll be set. Koutaku-shi is more fragile than you think. It’s gonna be a piece of cake once we secure The Great Power.”

She looks at him and then turns her head.

“Don’t look at me like that. I’ll be fine. Just you wait a couple hours and everything should be over.”

Ai’des gets the message from Imorte and relays it to Rayje.

“…”

Rayje looks up.

“It looks like it’s time for me to go…”

Ooc: Sanzon and Kyro remember the charge time rules “Destructive and Fierce+ Area effecting spells require a portion of the post to channel energy (10 s)” It sounded like yall just popped off those spells
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Mukesh_01
Paco, the ever faithful servant of Domen had seen fit to help out Mukesh. It seemed to be all the rage these days to support the ninja. But he didnt have a choice in the matter. His opponent had already proven to be powerful. It was the reason Mukesh had pulled his enemy into this time battle. If his foe were to use any magic, the spell would be broken for him. Leaving Mukesh free to attack him as he wished. The shinobi could hold this spell for 4 minutes. Thats a long time to be standing in one spot while your enemy prepares your demise.

His foe had accepted the challenge and came at him with a long trident. One that had been formed from a tentacle on his back. This gave Mukesh further knowledge that he could make further weapons if need be. But he had no intention of allowing him the time to do so. As the spear thrust forward Mukesh and the demon meets it with his sword. He has the dull side slam down on to all three points of the weapon at once. Being well versed with Bushido, he knew if he let his blade be caught within the prongs of the trident. That his weapon could be thrown from him, or worse snapped. Yet he had not noticed the blade of wind at the end of it, a careless mistake that would cost him blood as it cut into him. But he ignored the pain, and pushed on. The bladed side now pointed towards his enemy, he proceeded to slide down the handle of the weapon. And once within range of his blade, Mukesh slashed (Destructive + 1) up the fiend's hand up to his neck. And added his own three inch sonic slash (Destructive + 1) to the blade.

Action: Slashed Nemod
Tech : Bushido [Perfected] Sonic slash [Novice]

Stamina: 70%
Health: 100% - 10% (Fierce - Ascended)

Words: 306/570
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Mukesh_03
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Mukesh_05

Last edited by Datorru on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:57 pm

The member 'Datorru' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :
Beginning of the End - Page 2 BETA
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Penny2_01

Rat tat tat tat……rat tat tat tat…..rat tatatatat….
" Well I think that I can speak for everyone including my employer when I say that a safer city is in the best interests of all involved. Even those included in the riots and looting, mischievous as they may be". Likely Shiori would end up watching this thing, along with her family. After all at this very second he was the acting voice for the corporation. One slip up and things could go horribly wrong. And that would mean his ass. Suddenly he had the strange image of Shiori bending him over a table with a stern look in her eyes and a paddle in her hand. How fun. But matters were more serious, and as unfortunate as missing out on that scene was. He was going to have to take things into a more professional light.

He was cut off in the interview for a moment by the self proclaimed Prince of the City who had announced that the corporations under his leadership would be helping with the safe guarding and restoration of order to the area. " Why I have to say that’s wonderful news. I know for one that I will be doing everything in my power to help bring peace to this place. Working with the local authorities...of course...". . And that’s when the man from the chicken restaurant stumbled onto the scene. Penny's eyes slanted. Suddenly the urge to kill was too strong. " YOU". he pointed and frowned. " It was you who stole my pizza, wasn't it!?" Suddenly remembering that he was in the middle of an interview. He changed his face back to a smiling one. " Unfortunately something important has come up and I have to dash, I'm sure the members of the medical team will be more than happy to answer any questions you have, excuse me-".. As per Shiori's orders, more of the medical team arrived on duty to assist with the hw situation, making things much better on site. However when they approached Penny's guards asking where Wiseman was. The guards themselves looked around and shrugged. Jonah, the stealth operative spoke over the radio to one at the front with the medical team. Screams of chicken and pizza are heard roughly in the background. " He found the guy who took our pizza...I think...". A brief nod from the man at the front " Understood". The medical team wouldn't quite understand the complex logic of those from Gera'Sey. So simply said. " He's currently in the process of apprehending a dangerous ring leader of the violence and thefts".. The medical team nodded and got to work. Aided by Penny's own guards who were for all intents and purposes working under the guise of those from Kyro corp .

Meanwhile in the alleyways, Penny was chasing the man who he had kicked through a window at an earlier time, who he suspected of stealing the pizza from the dominos kid earlier. And was subsequently responsible for he and his team actually getting up off their asses to make a difference in this damned city. The man was screaming as Penny yelled behind him. " COME BACK HERE YOU PIZZA NAPPING SON OF A BITCH WHEN I CATCH YOU!-". The man seemed to speed up at that point, jumping another fence. Penny followed suit, focusing his power. His madness into the mask and then placing it on his face. Almost immediately he got a jump start of speed as his powers increased beyond the limits of what was usually normal. “ Bitch you ain’t goin nowhere!”. Sliding out onto the main road, he cut in front of the chicken pizza guy, twisted his body and- “DRAGON FUCKING KICK!”. Whack, powered by the strength of the masque the flying upwards kick would connect with the target right in the lower jaw. Sending him flying through the window of an on coming car.

“ Whoo! Fuck yeah!”

A sudden change in his demeanour though as something popped up on his radar. Something powerful. Extremely powerful. His happy jester like mood faded as the blankness of his demonic attitude in Gera’Sey took over. Looking on at the guy lying on top of the car and its bonnet. “ You better be dead”. Fixing his tie. He focused his power. Darkness curling around him in wisps of energy as he took on his true winged Onihume form. With a flap of his wings he took to the sky. Heading to the north…towards the source of that power.

Word Count: 819
Total Word Count: 5253
Techniques Used:
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Arch
Transformed into Onihumeform. Attributes linked to STRONG.

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Penny2_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 2 Gnat_01

Beginning of the End
I look over at the old TV in the Laundromat when it is pointed out that Yazimitsu Tseng was on the news giving a speech to the people. It really didn't speak to me all I got was the "Yes we can" part which makes me sigh because I should be knocking over a bank right now... Why should I be knocking over a bank? Not because I need money but because I believe I can and Mr. Yazimitsu just said I could.... Maybe I should look into buying a bank so I can knock it over every week to keep my blood flowing and well it just sounds like it would be fun.

I turn to look at the odd thing Seiki was asking. Seeing the three guys with guns and stuff going into the bank, "What no way! That was my ideal!" The heels of my boots click as I sprint across the street to follow the guys inside with two pistols in my hands.

Busting in on the three guys and point my guns at them as I order, "Drop the guns assholes!"

WC: 186/1648
Beginning of the End - Page 2 Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:33 pm

By the time I realize the rewind did not work, it is too late. My body would be facing downwards, as it was initially in the instant I tried to rewind time. As if an unstoppable force, I would witness as the strike would continue and I would barely find enough time in my confusion to attempt to guard myself (Toughness, Guarding). When the strike hits, I find my body encased in immense pain. It takes all of my body's endurance in order to withstand from being cleaved in two. During the endurance of this moment, I realize in hindsight that it was a mistake depend on time spell twice, though I had no idea what may have tipped him off to the fact that I could control time since I had never used it against him before; I assumed it may have something to do with this new form of his. After the strike, my body falls from the sky; though in the immense pain of the strike, I decide it would be best to strategically play possum for now and free fall rather than to move and provoke a counter attack. If a secondary attack came though, I would have to break that plan. If undisturbed, I would use my ability to fly to cushion my fall moments before my body came to land in the grassy lowlands stories beneath where I had previously been flying.

Tech : --
Notes : 88 / 200 | ?? / 200
Locate : Ground resting
Wordz : 313 / 2836
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Present Realm

I chuckle lightly at my girlfriend’s sense of humor as my gaze lowers and I think for a moment. If they were indeed robbing the bank, I could not idly stand by and allow that to happen. My brow lowers as I come up with, “we’re going to have to go about this a certain way…” The sound of the heels clicking does not register until I look up. In front of me was Izuya standing with one hand folded behind his head and the other pointing towards the back. My gaze shifts to the bank where I would notice Natsuki walking towards the men who were robbing it. My jaw drops, “you can’t just walk up to them if they have guns!” Well, we could since we had super powers and whatnot, but that was only relying on the fact that those people were in fact normal and not something like vaspires disguised as normal people. Now there was the fact that I could tell by sensing them if they were demonic or spiritual, but I didn’t know if Natsuki could do the same thing. On that note, I figured Natsuki probably wouldn’t even think of doing something like that; it would be shoot first and ask question later. Jogging towards the bank, I rush after Natsuki as she runs in on the would be bank robbers.

As soon as Natsuki ‘busts in’ the bank robbers turn around with paranoid trigger fingers. All three immediately begin shooting at Natsuki. Among the three men, one dual wielded pistols, one had a shot gun as the other held a single revolver; approximately a half dozen shots would welcome her after her exclamation.

Before reaching the area where my girlfriend was being shot at, I pause and look towards the north. I had a real bad feeling about something that I felt coming from that direction. The feeling was ominous and powerful, much like the type of feelings I got when the city was under attack in the past. The gunfire would bang in the background as I take a few steps in that direction with my gaze tilted up towards the skies in that direction. “What’s going on…” I murmur distractedly. Coming to my side, Izuya comments, “that feels rather bad… I’d say if you wanted to fight something evil, that direction is the way you’d want to go…” I nod in agreement as he comments, “you know… you’re girlfriend’s in a gun fight…” I nod still distracted, “yeah…” I come to the conclusion, “hey sensei! We should go that way!” It wasn’t like I was going to wait on her or anything through; she could warp just like I could. After making up my mind on that, I have a feeling like I was overlooking something.

466 / 2151
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:54 pm

The reports from the drones would come in as well as the Chief’s suggestion on our current route. Aside from whatever data the drones would return, I could not feel what they were heading to. The power of whatever was out there was to strong that it reached me even near the center of the city over twenty miles away. This was no time to play around trying to clean up the Lower Commons when something more sinister was afoot. Returning the message to the Chief of Police, or while still speaking with him if we were on a new call, I would comment, “I’m going to have to refuse that order. We’ve picked up spiritual activity; I will now act accordingly to assure the safety of the city.” With that, I would respectfully conclude my call with the former commissioner and open a line to Central Command. I order, “this is the commissioner. Redirect all squadron forces north of the metro to follow the drones marking. Prepare our main weapons to be on standby and get me a visual on that area as soon as one is available. I want to nip whatever is forming in the bud before it opens.” The affirmation comes from Central Command and I walk briskly towards my Enforcer. I would be heading to the front lines myself; I knew that if I could feel it, Izumi could as well; I just hoped that she wouldn’t go towards it like I feared she might. Reaching the Enforcer, I open the door and speak to Michael, “mobilize the squadrons with us to follow my lead.” He calls back, “sir!”

274 / 2821
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Past Realm

“Fairy!!!” my voice resounds and reverberates in the air as I call upon my general. I didn’t know where he was, but I was getting irritated and I required his existence immediately; if he were alive, it would behoove him to be where I was as swiftly as possible. Hearing me from the distance, Paco pay no attention to the conclusion of the time battle between Mukesh and Nemod; instead he rushes towards me with all haste. My fury was growing to massive heights; this day was infuriating and was not going in accordance with my will. Sanzon’s audacity and The Leviathan’s gall to ignore my presence; I would make sure that he regretted that mistake greatly. My gaze shifts to the side to see the large dragon as it vanishes and Paco makes his way toward me in his fairy form. My gaze shifts back to The Leviathan as he strikes down Sanzon. I was beyond the point where I could even receive a morsel of amusement from seeing that. Speaking fervently to the small fairy who arrives with a “master!” while handing me a bottle of water. I snatch it and command “now is the time to prove your worth. Pay upon your end of our deal and unlock my full potential; I will not be held back in this battle!” Paco, realizing the seriousness of the situation is quick to answer, “yes master!” I begin to drink the water; swiftly he moves into his incantation as he casts Unwetting Rayne upon my personage. I feel my body adjust to my increased abilities and strength due to the spell. He swiftly moves into casting Enhance on me in an attempt to boost me further. My gaze remains on the immense Elder beast before me. Paco’s voice comes from the side as he advises me, “now master, I shall unlock your true power.” With that, his body begins to glow; he floats around and to my back where he shifts into my body as if performing a phase shift into the small of my back.