Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beginning of the End

Go down 
+8
rekoa
GameMaster
ero
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
Antifreke
Ethereal
ShinTre_Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Earth (Present Realm)
A Week before the Saga

The skies are dark over the city. Dark clouds cover the top of the sky. Other than the darkness everything is normal, there is no rain or hard winds. Life in the city continues like it is a normal day. The streets are packed with lunch time traffic, office buildings are buzzing with activity and the streets are active. Like always there are dark happenings in the background.

Two teams of assassins are given encrypted orders through a text message. Team one sets up at an undisclosed location. Team two arrives in a city maintenance van in uniform at the site of a high class and critically acclaimed day play: the Sai City Concert Hall for Performing Arts. The Mayor is there to view the play along with prominent council members.

After the play is finished, the mayor exits the Concert Hall and gets into his car. Suddenly the vehicle explodes. It becomes a fire ball. The mayor is stuck inside of the burning metal and his driver lies dead, thrown back 15 feet from it. No one is able to get close to the car to attempt to get the mayor out. The maintenance van drives away in the chaos. The news reports on the accident and speculation on what happened. It is described as a terrorist attack. Emergency vehicles rush to the scene and Division 12 is told to quarantine the area.

The real mayor escapes out of the back of the concert hall in a secret car. The person who died in the explosion was a double. The mayor’s security team hurries him to a secret safe house in Gothstone for the time being. The safe house is privately owned penthouse apartment with blacked out windows. The mayor arrives at the safe house and is hurried inconspicuously inside. After getting inside, the Mayor is able to remove his coat and loosen his tie. His security team consisting of 8 agents secures the perimeter.

The Mayor is frightened by the attempt on his life, but his security team tells him it will be alright. The mayor, who is sweating, complains that it is too hot in the penthouse. The security team calls the safe house head of maintenance that comes over to work on the air conditioning. While working on the air conditioner, the head of maintenance plants a transmitter near the control room. This transmits copies of the security feeds from the safe house to an unknown but relatively close by location.

The Mayor sits in the living room of the penthouse with his security team around him and watches the news on TV. El Goog reports that it may not have been the real mayor that was killed in the explosion. Suddenly the tint settings on the windows disengage and the windows go clear. There is a loud sound and glass explosion on the window and the Mayor’s head bursts. The wall behind him has a large hold in it and the members of his security team take light damage. Alarms go off inside of the safe house.

The head of maintenance takes the transmitter and pockets it. He plants it on one of the security members on his way out while security rushes to the real Mayor. Members of the second team of assassins stand up from a rooftop that is almost a mile away and walks to the roof access door.

El Goog and sites that are able to bypass Elgoog's firewall are given the footage of both kills. The video is leaked forcing Elgoog to report the truth. The terrorist then go silent. That night, independent sites come up with anarchist or conspiracy theories. They focus on how Elgoog's announcement came after Mayor Phildofer had been shot and rant about government cover ups.

El Goog’s cyber security traced the source of the leak to the Livic's security offices. They are brought under investigation and Livic's stock price takes a heavy dive. Another series of attacks occur on Livic corporate offices and warehouses. Since Livic monopolized a majority of the city’s food and water supply, it started speculation and public panic that terrorist activities would damage the city’s water and food supply. People panicked that food and water would be tampered with. Store started selling out of bottled water and food necessities. When supplies started to run low, citizens panicked and began rioting and looting.

Earth (Present Realm)
Day of the Saga

It is noon time. Over the week, the skies never once cleared and remain dark with scattered lightning. Still no rain. At the heavily secured City Hall in the City Metro the City Council battles with the police forces on how to handle things. Without the mayor there is no figurehead to rally under. City politics, government and life are all in chaos.

The fear of the very real terrorist threat fuels the people. A female El Goog news reporter reports:

“There is still major rioting and looting since the death of the Mayor. People are breaking into stores and stealing what they need or think they needed in order to survive. Livic, as a corporation, looks like it may be crumbling at its foundation which leaves the city to wonder, what will become of the city’s food and water supply. The citizens of the city are scared.”

There is an explosion behind the news reporter. She ducks reacting to the explosion and keeps reporting.

“Store owners are fighting back in broad day against the rioters. Police are scattered around the city. Some police cars are toppled over and set on fire as you can see over there. The public refuses to trust the police in the cover ups. The police are urging citizens to calm down and return to their homes. If you are out there and watching this, stay inside and convince your loved ones to do as well. Trust in the government to handle this situation… with El Goog, this is Trish Towanoka, signing off.”

Earth (Past Realm, Q11)
Day of the Saga

Gray covers the skies over the Earth. There are strong spiritual signatures coming from the southern mountainous regions. A hooded figure stands in the air high in the atmosphere looking down at a valley fortification. He is observing what is going on outside of sensing range. Below him the fort is surrounded by a large demon army. A powerful demon is in the center of that walled and fortified area. There is a handful of strong Kami and Oni spirits and a small human army and yokai army about a half mile away from this fort covered in a static filled mist. The gray skies turn dark red over the fort and a large cloud form over that area. It looked like a battle was about to take place.

The army in the fortified area scouts the approaching army. The scouts rush back to the fort to warn of the approaching army.

Ooc: I’ll be taking control of that army and NPC.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 am

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Gnat_01

Beginning of the End

Before even hearing Seiki tell me to cover him, the twin pistols from into my hands and red marking line my cheeks. They make a low charging sound while my arms cross each other as I point them at the big bad shadow men. A hail of high powered blue energy bullets spray the area above Seiki as he pulls out a scroll or something, I really wasn't pay much attention to what he was doing just where he was doing it at.

My eyes blink for a moment when Seiki finishes his summoning and the coyotes comes out from under him. I fall down onto my butt when I'm just scooped up by some big ass black thing that comes out of nowhere. "Nice move babe! But the little kid got away..." I look up as I wonder what could be going on up there... We need a airplane!

WC: 150/2699
Action: Weak, Artifact Activation, Pistol Play lvl 4 +Stun x20 [Rshadow 6, Cshadow 8, Lshadow 6]
HP: 151
STA: 90
Beginning of the End - Page 5 Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 am

The member 'rekoa' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 5 DELTA
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Site Interaction
- - -
[ City Metro / Sai Village ]

The Spatial Barrier passes the city. It was done. It’d keep growing until it covered the entire world. There was no way to stop or reverse it after what it’s done. The skies were changed. There were no clouds but the skies were still dark. They are dark black mixed with deep red swirls. There are clearly visible celestial bodies in the “night” sky. Condensed bright light shining from the Gates of Heaven breaks the darkness in the northern sky.

A large gray cloud hangs over the border of East City and the City Metro where the WAMB blew up. The area is demolished. There is a 4 block dirt hole where a part of the city used to be. No one in that area survived. The city is black because of the power outage. The City Metro barrier is down and not coming back up.

The secret underground areas with the backup generators that were built in the present are merge with rock/ground from the past meaning they got all kinds for screwed up. B/c of that there are underground explosions and those backup generators don’t work. The sewers, subways, anything, or anyone underground that wasn’t there during the past realm is permanently merged with the earth’s crust. A few of the city’s surface backup generators are spared, but only enough to keep up communications. Central Command is shut down for 5 minutes but comes back up on backup power.

El Goog is down, so no more broad casts. The people are left in the dark. They come out in the streets in droves. People are confused and scared. Crazies call out.

“The End is Near!”

“Pray to the almighty Shentray!”

“Let me borrow some money for booze!”

The present realm people are mixed in with the past realm people. Every where ppl see other ppl who are oddly dressed and speak funny b/c of the culture clash within the chaos.
Accidents happen all over. Past ppl hit by cars! Present ppl run over by horses. Small explosions go bang here and here. Dogs, cats, bison, cows, sheep, horses, chickens, etc run around the City Metro. There are straw houses and wooden trade carts in East City. Past structures fuse present structures. Even Sai Temple is partially destroyed merged with city hall. Politicians and clergy are confused. No one has answers. Everyone has questions. Treshin looks around near the temple/city hall. He sees sky scrapers for the first time.

“The ocean of time has become unstable. What will become of Yochi?”

Temple workers rush to his side. They ask him what they should do.

“Help as many people as possible. It’s all we can do at this moment.”

[ ??? ]

The stone that Bleus was sealed start to glow. The matter dissolves leaving only Bleaus. He takes a knee to catch his breath and looks to Heaven.

[ O2/O3 ]

The area is filled with spirits from Onitoshi. There are 3000 Spirits (2000 weak, 950 average, 50 strong) in the air and on the ground under the Gates of Heaven. 1500 spirits (1000 weak, 400 average, 100 strong) migrate from that area to the city (i.e. Northern Heights to East City). The demons attack humans, possessed, kamis, etc. They ignore other Oni’s unless it attacks one of them (i.e. if someone attacks one of them, several will attack that person in my next post.)

[ Character Specific ]

@ Jyn/Shiori : Jyn gets a reply from Central to update him on what’s happened. They add:
“Main power is down city wide. 90% of our backup generators have been destroyed. Solar power grids are getting no energy input.”
They’re not going to be able to get an ambulance out there for Shiori. Multiple spirits are passing that position on the way to the city. Out of these, 6 strong demonic horsemen (pic) sense Jyn & Shiori and are heading down to eat them and the Div12 peeps. Their attacks consist of weapon melee and dark energy.

@ Seiki & Rekoa : the minions are defeated. A 12-pack of hellhounds (pic) rush @ them. They have fire based & beast melee attacks.

@ Izumi & Penny : the 4 shadow minions split in 2 groups of 2. They push out black mist (miasma) around them. They grow tentacles out their backs (chaotic familiars). They move @ strong speed.
Shadow Minion’s A and B attack Penny: S.M.A. attacks with a 10 x 10 wall of needles (shadow rave). S.M.B. creates a barrier around him and S.M.A. (dark barrier).
Shadow Minion’s C and D attack Izumi: S.M.C. flies around Izumi in a semi circle and creates a shadow pool under her (demonic downpull). Demonic limbs reach up and grab @ her ankles & wrists and tear @ her clothes. S.M.D. uses octopus like tentacles to reach out and wrap around Izumi’s body touching in odd places. o.O

@ Seijin : The penguin suffers respiratory failure. There are X marks on his eyes.
“My only regret… is… pumpkin pie…” x.X
A crazy hobo in a cotton cap runs up to Seijin b/c she looks like she’s in pain.
“Are you okay, Pretty Lady? Want some crack?! It will make you feel better!”
He twitches and scratches but offers her crack.
“You have to sniff it!”

@ Mukhya : The reflect fails b/c of Mukhya’s own limitations (i.e. the tech says “The magic attack must be en route to Mukhya's body in order to successfully reflect” but the tech had already hit you. As if I’ma let someone have a tech to reflect magic attacks after they hit em. There’s some other technicalities in the tech description that explains more why it dun work, but we’ll roll w/that one.) The 6 Reapers follow Mukhya and attack @ his MYYYNNNNDDDD. R1 castes confuse on him. R2 castes influence on him and tells him to kill himself. R3 casts severalself to make 4 versions of himself to appear before Mukhya again. The illusions attack w/scythe slashes. R4 casts Image Projection to project an image of Mukhya being slashed by all the reaper’s scythes. R5 casts Televocal on him telling him to die over and over. And R6 casts doom on him. [Psyche Package @ Mastered]

@ Aria : She should be able to get to Merkus by now. He’s in the air over the City metro and recovering his stamina. He doesn’t sense evil from her. He looks @ her when she gets near him.

@ Fate : after one of her 50 ft godspeed hops, a hell hound chases Fate and tries to hump her leg. He’s not trying to hurt her… he’s trying to LOVE her! Like REALLY love her. Something about some music he overheard (they have AWESOME hearing) that got him in the mood for luvin.

@ Sanzon : 48 hr rule, he gets punched and the TL is so~ outie w/the others.

Notes:

Shingine Add-On Breakdown:

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:56 pm

The member 'ShinTre_Admin' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 5 DELTA Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Penny2_01

Rat tat tat tat……rat tat tat tat…..rat tatatatat….
It seemed that for the most part Izumi was glad to see him. Confusing, few humans had that id- oh yes, he was still masquerading as one wasn't he? A mild tap on the forehead. But yes the girl still owed him a drink and he intended to see that his whistle was wetted and damned the expense. Still, the demon in front of them was...powerful. To say the least. And the added issue of having four back ups almost made him rethink his idea of helping out the girl. Whiskey in a bottle involved or no. He raised his cigarette back into his mouth, clung to it with his teeth between the masque. He stared at the demon before it took off. Leaving the minions behind. Looked like a real fight was about to begin. And the energy in the air...he just couldn't help but show off the strength that he'd gained throughout the time he'd been active. Since the drums awakened him.

He looked at the blades of the bladed knuckle weapon on his fist. Wondered just how much damage it would do to have this embedded in the face of one of these things. Still. That wasn't going to be his plan. He wanted to take care of them as quickly as possible. Madness within the mask influencing him or no. He was still able to think tactically, such was the gift of training with this thing. He looked over at Izumi. " Gonna letcha in on a secret...ain't just mine....so remember....". He pressed his finger to his lips before making a " shhhhhhh". Sound. The demons began their attacks, and the one on Izumi was somewhat....interesting. The moment clothes began to get torn, his own eyes widened. And the boobage almost distracted him from his own incoming attack. Almost.

His face took on that blankness behind the mask. His eyes uncaring. The needles homed in on him, he didn't move. Rather his body took on a dark aura.Like shadows were lifting from him like black smoke. The needles would look as if they struck, however. Would in fact faze directly through him. [Shadow Teleport: Mastered]. Or rather it was more logical to say that HE fazed through them. " Shadows?...darkness?...just who do you think you are fighting?". He looked over at Izumi who was still in the process of being tenta-raped. " I've seen things that'd make that look fuckin tame. I've DONE things that'd make those things look tame. And ya know what?...I'm gonna show them to you too...and ya know what I want you to do?". He smirked. " Fucking laugh...". He removed his cigarette from his mouth and flicked it at one of the demons. The power of the masque activated and moved out. Seeking the minds of the demons around he and Izumi. Infecting them with madness. [ Mad World: Mastered]. They began to act erratically, although the one tenta-raping Izumi didn't seem to stop. Mad or not. Perverted bastard, penny would have liked him if it was a better time. Irrespective. There was sounds coming from them that could be considered laughter.

With that done, he let out his own laughter. Not playful like before. More chilling. " You know what'd be funny guys?....If ya all just....killed yourselves....wouldn't that be....fucking hilarious?". [Influence: Mastered]The shadow demons began to twitch, still making that odd noise. They seemed to agree with this logic. In their insane,addled minds. The logic of this being funny was almost enough that Penny wouldn't have to use his powers to make them go along with it. But just in case. He did it anyways. More twitching, And then all of a sudden they began to claw at their own eyes, faces. Throats. Those tentacles on their backs began to stab into them. All the meanwhile they were laughing, laughing as they bled out. Laughing as they died at his feet. Penny stayed awfully quiet for a few moments. Pulling out his packet of cigarettes. He removed one. Placed it in his mouth and lit it up.

" Look at me. Big god damned hero".

He turned around and looked at Izumi, his eyes now more playful. " So toots....about that drink".

Word Count: 694
Total Word Count: 6023
Techniques Used: Shadow Teleport, Madworld, Influence
Health: 115%
Stamina:100%
Masque Of Madness: Attributes synched to strong, 100% Control
Bitter Mercy: 80% Pain Reduction
Hysterical Strength: +1 to all Hand to Hand moves

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Penny2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Asatb_01
Present Realm

Due to the collaboration between Natsuki and Izuya, the large giant dust black Coyote on which I caught my breath looked like it only had crumbs to lick up. Izuya watches from the background with his arms folded a little upset that Natsuki had managed to hit his puppets in her spray as well. Still, they were not needed and were dismissed. His gaze looks forwards as he sees the company of hell hounds that stood in front of us. I saw them too, but my attention was a little diverted to the pearly gates that I felt I needed to get into. Still, I found myself in a bit of a rough spot; there were creatures going into Heaven as well as demons heading to the city in droves.

I stood with my arms folded and my head down for a moment. A frown of determination was on my face as I thought about things. My eyes open and I look up. Though I knew Heaven was pretty important, the most important place to me was the city and I knew that I had to protect it at all costs. Pointing to the skies, I hype myself up by declaring, “mine is the fist that will pierce the Heavens!” The Giga Coyote howls upwards and lunges forth, pouncing upon the tiny hellhounds before us. Holding them down with his claws, he rips them apart with his teeth. “Izuya!” I call out, “draw attention to me! I need to distract the demons heading for the city.” Izuya blinks and then he smiles assuring, “sure thing, hero. Are you ready?” I nod, “oomph! Spot, launch me!” I run up the coyote’s neck, over his head and slide down his nose; the canine kicks his head back and launches me into the air.

“Showtime!” Izuya chuckles with a shake of his head as he casts the spell (Atmospheric Illusion). A bright light surrounds my body and my clothing and everything on my body starts to glow before it shimmers and disperses, leaving only my nude body covered in brilliant and radiant light along with the Bangle of Destruction which shone brightly from my right wrist. My body curls and turns around as a rolling ribbon of white circles my full body. I outstretch my right arm and strike a pose whereas platinum armored boots, greaves, and quisse cover my feet, shins and thighs. My right arm curls in a bicep with my left arm extended as the breast plate appears on my chest, shoulder guards assemble on my shoulders, and gauntlets form over my fists. Turning about still, my fists come to my waist as the sword of light, Goronova, returns to my back making an X with the Axe of Grinding which crosses the other way. Both are covered as a white cape flows from the sides of the collarbone opening, over my shoulders and to the backs of my ankles. The soli-ream pendant appears in the chest plate of the armor with the time piece and amble mind charms forming a triangle. The beads of rejection hung from my neck like monk prayer beads with the erotic jade pendant tucked under the armor. Standing as strong as justice and truth the final piece… the shining platinum helm with a single white pony tail trailing from the top lands atop my head and a volcano explodes in the background. Pointing towards the mass of spirits moving towards the City, I condemn, “Armored Seiki v2 will be your opponent!” The Coyote’s appear on both sides howling to either side.

By the end of this ‘transformation,’ both Izuya and Tomo-kun were worn out from casting the illusion and equipping me with all my stuff. Leaning over and holding his knees, Izuya pants, “you’re… not… supposed to use… your real name… dumbass…”

HP: 175 / 200
STA: 90 / 200

Attributes: Ascended (3/5)
Summary: Attempted to draw the attention of a bulk off the 1,500 spirits heading to the city.

638 / 6634
Beginning of the End - Page 5 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:09 am

Aria & Merkus

The female kami arrives before the Great Kami and seeing the strain that he is enduring, she closes her eyes and harnesses then channels a large portion of her energy into Merkus to rejuvenate him. A swarm of cherry blossom petals surround the kami as she sings to try and soothe him. (Sakura Shower) Her song should provide him with peace as she does her best to aid him in protecting the humans. There was no need to speak as her song was a song that was frequently heard within the heavens. Anyone who heard it should find peace and happiness filling their being.

Mukhya

It would seem that my fans did not know when they should just give it up. I am rather tickled yet also insulted when they all try to use Psyche powers on me. The Hogosha's power magnifies again and I am certain that this is a pure power. How did he fall to the other Hogosha and if he was bested in this encounter, what hope do we have? I think to just ignore them in order to try and provide whatever aid I can to aid the Hogosha. I should probably be more concerned with the massive influx of demonic spirits flooding into this realm, but I find that I am not. The best chance any of us have is making sure that the Hogosha of Koushi gets back into this fight and quickly! Before the reapers would be able to get off their psyche attacks, I would have vanished from their sights. They would realize how I once felt trapped inside of Psyre's body when he first encountered the Pillars who moved faster than his eyes could keep up with. Even if they possessed the power to sense me, they would not be able to keep up with my supreme movement speed as I continue towards the Hogosha.

Figuring that it would not take long to lock onto such a powerful and pure spirit signature, I imagine that I would be able to reach his position within moments at this rate of speed. What did not know was what condition he would be in or how I would be able to help him. If I reached him in time, I would summon forth the HP Sage to restore at leats half of Bleaus' strength for him. I would aid him and serve however I could to get him back into the fray. Sure, I would not be able to call upon the Sage should I need him, but it is a sacrifice that I am willing to make. If I was able to remain floating in his presence long enough, I would witness what true power he possesses. "Allow me to aid you in this fight. Dem must not be allowed to continue on this path."

Actions
Aria = Sakura Shower on Merkus

Mukhya
1) Evaded Reapers: Supreme MOV vs Strong (they shouldn't even be able to see me at that gap)
2) HP Sage for Bleaus to recover 50% MAX HP.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:48 pm

update: penny’s actions are pending kaguya’s, the migrating demons see seiki and about 50% respond to go eat him, merkus is strengthened by aria, bleaus isn’t there by the time mukhya gets there (your princess is in another castle). ((Spent all day working on the updates, will post tom, hoping that the others catch up.))
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Mukesh_01
Things seemed to be going to shit but Mukesh personally did not care. It mattered not to him if the whole planet was destroied or hell or heaven. All he lived for was power. After exterminating a few more demons that were no stronger than the gust of wind they rode on. It seemed Mukesh had finally been givin another order. Domen wished to enter heaven, most likely out of curiosity. It mattered not to Mukesh he would follow orders like he always had. "As you wish my lord." He responded as he sheathed his sword and began to chant. "Κανένας χρόνος για σας" Once the chant was finished time would cease for everyone and everything except Mukesh and Domen. The demon would then proceed to follow Domen once again as they ascended to the heavens.

Action: Used Timehalt: followed Domen
Tech :

Stamina: 40% - 30% timehalt mastered = 10%
Health: 80%

Words: 136/1132
Beginning of the End - Page 5 Mukesh_03
Beginning of the End - Page 5 Mukesh_05

Last edited by Datorru on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:24 pm

The member 'Datorru' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Domenmenbio_01
Past Realm

I stand with my arms folded awaiting Mukesh to freeze the temporal realm for our passage, though I had noticed to this point that nothing had come to fight against us. I could only assume it was because we were demonic spirits ourselves. A nod follows the affirmation given and I soon find myself existing outside the realm of time thanks to my subordinate. With time frozen, I would proceed my way through the air, bypassing the other demons hording into Heaven, entering into the broken gates of pearl myself. After entering into the Heavens I expected to see something of interest. With my arms folded at my chest, I distance myself from the incoming demonic spirits and attempted to see what their goal was or if there was a place of interest now that I had ascended to this realm.

141 / 6273

Ooc: Shin, what portion of Heaven does the entrance lead into?
Beginning of the End - Page 5 Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Jynbox_01
.: Present Realm

Ignoring the meandering wanderings of those from another time that shifted about us, I wait for the reply from Central Command as I continue to hold Shiori in my arms. My gaze shifts up to the skies to note the changes that had been made there. It was a surreal sight, something definitely not normal for the skies to shift from a starry night to something celestial. The Gates of Heaven, broken as they were, seemed to shine as the only hope to the things that were going on here on earth. The last time around spirits from there had come to our aide; now I wondered if there was really nothing we could do to help them.

I felt a shuddering shake through the city that mixed in with the shaking of the earth; this causes my gaze to shift to the south, towards the center of the city. I see a cloud of dust push into the air. At the time, I didn’t know what it was, but it didn’t seem to feel right. The city seemed darker for some reason. A buzzing like noise catches my attention to the north as I see a dark cloud heading towards us. It was not a normal cloud, but one consisting of demons and evil spirits. I frowned knowing that their destination would be in the city my organization strove to protect. Suddenly a voice speaks into my COM to update me on the situation. I hear that the main power was down and that a large number of generators were down, but there is no explanation. Darkness pulls at my heart as I hear that they would not be able to send an emergency team any time soon; I wondered if they knew who I was. I inquire further on the status to learn that the explosion from earlier had been the WAMB. My heart sinks as I realize that the Division’s final trump card had been destroyed in an accident of some type. My determination wavers and I look back up to make out six mounted entities heading specifically towards us. In a low tone, I warn Shiori, “we have company… I may have to set you down for a moment.” I would wait for her reply before I moved her, but I would do all in my power to protect her from whatever harm that may come.

400 / 6204
Summary: (O3D), sighting demons.
Beginning of the End - Page 5 Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Present Realm

A grin comes to my lips as I saw I gained at least some of their attention. Now it was time to go all out without stopping until my body ceased to move. I order my two summoned coyotes, “Snowball… Spot… let’s do this!”

The plan was simple; the ground was littered with demonic spirits who were unable to fly into Heaven. I would destroy as many of them as possible since they were the greatest threat to the earth; while taking care of them, hopefully I could garner the attention of the beasts in the air.

As a trio we rush towards the large conglomeration of demonic forces as three soldiers running to face an army. Of course with their size surpassing that of most multifamily homes, I look more like a mouse running between, though I would be a shining and radiant mouse in platinum armor. The initial clash comes whereas Snowball lunges forth, lowering his massive jaws into the sea of demons on arrival. Spot slams his large paw into the front of their forces; my hand reaches and pulls the sword of light from my back. It slides from its sheath and creates a line of light as I slide past the first three demons I encounter. With my attributes hiked up to ascended, all of these demons were moving in slow motion to me; that coupled with Goronova’s power of blessing, it only took taking one slash for a demon spirit to be extinguished. My body moves like a flicker between the two large coyotes who were smashing and striking the demons before them. My body pivots and spins in a full circle, pulling the blade around at the half dozen demons around me before I shoot strike, pulling my blade up and through a number of demons along the way. It felt like with this speed and strength I didn’t need anything like god speed. Though externally I was going all out and striking at multiple demons at once, internally I was being mindful of my surroundings and mentally reminding myself to pace my attacks as to not draw out too much stamina at once. I had a long long battle ahead of me, and I needed to at least put a dent in this demon horde in front of me.

420 / 7054
Technique used: slash x 25

Armored Seiki v2: Ascended (2/5) | 175/200 HP |??/200 ST
Snowball F. Fluffy: Strong (Supreme Strength) | 500 / 500 HP
Spot P. Darkpup: Strong (Supreme Strength) | 500 / 500 HP
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Callme_woman_01
Its nice that he lets me lean on him. I can hear my weapons grumbling. Well. Kyrojin wants to know if I'm too much of a pussy to continue. I swear I want to wring his neck if I could. But I ignore the chatter and do an evaluation of my injuries. I was in a bit of pain. More a twinge now as I settle myself. I don't think I'll need a doctor. But then that just might be my stubborn nature rearing its ugly head. I want to enjoy this moment with Jyn. But things are happening around us that cannot simply be ignored. The past is filtering in around us and I listen as he calls in to check statuses. I should do the same. I worry for my people. I notice a faint shift in Jyn but it isn't till he speaks that I come back fully to reality. I blink and turn my head up to the sky.

"Again. I'm getting too old for this shit," I grumble to him and shift away from him, wincing faintly. "Fuck..." I straighten myself and whip off my jacket then my shirt, wearing only a tanktop and my bra. I summon Jigoku and hand him the shirt. I look at Jyn and smirk, feeling like old times. "Distract them for a moment, babe. I just need to bind my chest a little," I chirp and back up a bit, Jigoku cursing softly as he makes strips and I lift the tank top and he wraps me quickly so that I have something to help me witht he ache in my ribs. It would take a moment but he would be quick, my mind beginning to fall into its old mind set. It was time to be a demon huntress again. Time to play.

Summary: (O3D), Sighted demons, binding chest to be able to fight.

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Callme_woman_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:52 pm

I am worried at first as she gets up and stands on her own. I stand with her as I accept her words. At first I wanted to tell her not to try to get into this battle, but then again, she wasn’t my woman to command anymore. My words would mean nothing. She was free to do as she wanted regardless of whether I thought it was good for her or not. With a nod, I affirm that I understood as she started to strip. I forcefully turn my head knowing that it would probably be better for my mental well being if I didn’t catch any glances of her topless; though she wouldn’t get that far undressed.

By body turns as my full length black coat is opened, flapping lightly as it reveals the bulletproof vest on my chest as well as the Division 12 crest. With my full attention on the horsemen coming down towards us, I take a few steps distancing myself from Shiori as I yell out to the people around to take cover and get down somewhere safe. “Even though these are small fries,” I murmur to myself sensing their potential and movements as Omnisense is activated, “the bossman isn’t supposed to have to fight.”

I needed to make sure their attention was on me in their downward rush. My gaze snaps up. Swiftly, black ink pulls from my arms and rotates around both hands as my pistols form within my grip. Aiming at them in the skies, I pull on the trigger firing four dual wielded shots without warning on one of the descending horsemen. The winged demon incased in armor is struck in the torso, but not slowed down as he holds out an unworldly sword in his right hand and increases his mounts trajectory to me with the others following suit.

I judge the position of the lead horseman’s sword as he swoops down and at me. As his sword swings down to hit me, my body vanishes (Haku) and appears above him, feet first as I land on his face awkwardly driving him front atop his mount to the ground onto his back. My boot stays on his face as my right hand lifts up and shoots two shots at one of the other horsemen sensing his location. My gaze shifts down as my boot lifts up while my left hand shoots at the demon in the face twice via the openings in his mask. Stepping off and away from the downed horseman, I gauge my surroundings amongst the 5 remaining mounted horsemen surrounding me and the unmounted mount that was without a master.

Attributes: Average
Rolling: Omnisense

448 / 6652
Summary: (O3D), fighting demons.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:10 am

Jigoku isn't happy that I went and got smacked around by those rocks. I smile a bit. He's like an overprotective mother hen. He gives me a glare. Oh yes. He can hear my thoughts sometimes. Troublesome, but a good source of hilarity. I get my makeshift bandages tightened in nearly a painful manner as his way of retaliation. I glare at him but he continues his task. My eyes flick to Jyn as he moves forward, being the one who would launch the first attack.

My eyes go wide as I watch his gun appear just like my blades do. When in the hell did he go see the Old Man?! My mind is in a whirl. He detests demons. Yet he went to one to get that done. But those thoughts vanish as I watch him make the first moves. My mouth falls open slightly and there is a heated tightening in my belly. Jigoku finishes my bandages and whistles lowly. "Looks like fuck face toughened up," he comments and I shoot him a glare. He chuckles and vanishes, reappearing in blade form in my hand. I smooth down my tank top, feeling a bit better. I feel myself smirking as I watch Jyn. The man had grown up it seems. My shadow flickers and I feel my pets calling for me to return to blood shed. I haven't killed in so long it seems. I twirl Jigoku in my hand and can't stop the smirk from growing on my lips. Right now I was just Shiori. Not no damn Kyro heiress.

I push off the ground, wings appear like faint flickers of light on my back as I rush at the back of the horseman closest in my direction. They had surrounded Jyn, floating, but this just makes things interesting. I keep Jigoku in front of me and the horseman turns, sensing me. He lifts a demon blade and I meet it in a clash of blades. But Jigoku is a very unholy blade. I dragged him from hell itself and became mistress. I am stopped mid air, blade crossed with the swordman. But I press more and the demonic steed rears in surpise, dismounting its rider.

I move to the ground and am forced to summon my shadow babies to block another horseman from attacking me. I move in on the dismounted rider and he meets me blade for blade. But this is my forte. A blade in my hands... I was born with one in them. I parry another strike, moving out of his line of attack. I twist my wrist, pulling back my blade and switching its angle, slashing upwards. The rider's blade is knocked from his hand and I move in, blade still in motion, being raised up still, arcing and then I twist my wrist again, chanigng the angle of the blade and I bring it back down, severing the head of the rider from his body. I roll my shoulders for a moment and look at the others. "Let's just get this over with.."

Summary: (O3D), fighting demons ^.^

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:32 am

I feel Shiori’s movements as she enters into the battle and draws the attention of the horsemen with her opening and following attacks. As she clashes with the first horseman, I fire the few remaining rounds in the pistol in my right hand at the head of one of the horsemen on the opposite side of her who had become interested. The bullets make a metallic noise as they compromise and kick off the helm as the horseman returns his attention to me. The face that had been covered by the helm wasn’t a pretty site. I am alerted to a presence behind me as I turn as black ink flows from my back to my front forming a riot shield in front of me. The demonic blade of the mounted demon strikes the shield and I push it off to the side as he passes by. In the process of him passing, while I am turning with his movements, the emptied pistol in my right hand slides back up my arm in the form of a tattoo and another tattoo simultaneously forms a grenade in my hand. At the end of the turn with him fully passing, I flick the pin out of the grenade with my thumb and toss it to the back of the horseman. I reposition the riot shield in front of me as there is a large explosion where the grenade blows the rider and the mount apart from one another and to the ground. The riot shield forms back into a blob of ink that returns to my body; that was two for me. As I stand my left hand lifts up and fires three very accurate bullets into the face and head of the horsemen whose helm I had shot off earlier. He falls off of his mount and to my side, his attack having been interrupted, as the skeletal horse keeps on after passing by; make that three for me.

328 / 6980
Summary: (O3D), fighting demons.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:34 am

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Seijpb_01
The bum that came to her scared Seijin as she quickly moved back and took off into the air, due to wisp still being active, Seijin took off. "No get away from me!" she screamed in fear as she didn't know who that person was and the way he moved just freaked her out and she soared through the air for a bit until she stopped in mid-air and noticed the Pion looked to be suffocating and she unleashed her grip upon him and held him with just enough strength to keep him from falling out of her grasp. "Pion! I'm sorry, are you okay!?" she held a worried expression upon her face and she looked around, she saw a variety of things and people and even from what it looks like, demons. "d-d-demons?!" She stared wide eyed. "P-p-pion! please wake up!" she shook him to try and get his attention so he could see what was in the area.

This didn't look good at all, Seijin even saw the gate to hell and heaven and her eyes widened. "W-what's.. what's going on here!?" She was surprised by all that she saw, and saw different people in different clothings, similar to what those people of the future wore, and even people from her own time. This confused Seijin greatly as she tried to make heads or tails out of it. She wanted to know what was going on. There were angels and there were demons, just what happened to cause such a disaster?

Word count: 258 | 1839
Beginning of the End - Page 5 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:05 am

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Izumimad_01
wc: 350 | 3,379
pc: 10

The two demon's came for her and quickly surrounded her to which Izumi waited for their move, but it seemed like that was a foolish idea when this down pulling feeling had suddenly arised to which IZumi looked down and attempted to fly up but the hands already grabbed at her ankles and legs. "crap!" she uttered out as she swung at the arms to which she only cut a few before more hands appear and reached up grabbing her arms also as she began to struggle against it. This was when thing's began to get sick. The limbs began to tear at her cloths, it took it a little struggle but her cloths began to rip and tear apart and Izumi's eyes widen. "Oh hell no!!" she struggled harder and the limbs began to stretch further than it could and tear, then next the octopus tentacles had came around her body. She shivered in a sick way and shrieked as she tried to get away. "Ew it's touching me, it's touching me-hehehe..." Soon after that Penny's attack took its hold upon the demons as he made them kill themselves.

Izumi looked at these demon's as they killed themselves and died off and their spell wore off as well and the octopus tentacles just plopped right off. Though she was now mostly naked and not happy about it. Her eyes narrowed to the falling shadow demons who dissipated into the darkness they were made off. "Oh yeah big hero alright..." She rolled her eyes as one of her wing's folded in to cover her and she looked towards Penny as she stared at him. "You're acting rather different than the last time. Though if you want that drink, we'll have to get through all this first. I'm sure you can tell with the massive attack on this place!" Izumi floated in place as she looked around. It's rather odd to find humans that are flying, but she herself could already tell by what had occurred he wasn't a human. "Kami or Oni?" She asked him.

----
Health: 140 / 140%
Stamina: 124/ 140% | No activity +5 stam.
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)

Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [4/10]

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Mukhya

I know I felt his signature here a moment ago... suddenly I feel massive surge of power, but it is a good distance away. How did he get over there that quickly. Seeing no point in wasting the energy to portal over there, I lock my sights on the "anomaly" and fly at Ascended movement speed to continue my search for Bleaus and plan, if it can be called that, to aid him. As I get closer, I would at least notice that the spirit presence is different from what I was chasing before. Still, it is an enormous presence of purity and benevolence, so if it is not the Hogosha, then who is this?

Aria

Aria looks at the great kami when she finishes her song and smiles at him before her eyes are filled with sorrow once more as she gazes around the city at the flood of demons and all of the carnage and destruction that has taken place. "How could this have happened, Master Merkus?" Having been the Songbird of the Heavens she would have known of Merkus even if he did not know of her. She also knew that they needed to return to Koutaku-shi as soon as possible if there was going to be any hope of saving their home realm.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:54 pm

His eyes slanted as she mentioned that he was acting differently. Perhaps it was the chaos in the air, perhaps it was that he just didnt care anymore about revealing wiseman? He didn't quite know. Maybe the effects of staying so long in Onitoshi were begining to reveal themselves to him. Perhaps it was that ruling demons waas a totally different ball game than ruling humans. Or perhaps it was just the mask. There was an any multitude of reasons for his different behaviour at this point. But then again. He'd noticed it before now. In the drums his attitude had been insane. Without control. In the silence, he'd beenn sane, able to feel, care. Live. But now. There was something different. Something in between. Something unarguably. Right. About this whole thing.

"Oh?...Perhaps its just this crazy situation....".

He shrugged, hiding his true thoughts from his features. He looked out over the horizon. Everything was literally going to hell. Demons were crawling up from the pits and angels were getting their asses handed to them. In normal thoughts this was utterly glorious. Normal thoughts, to him anyways. Unfortunatly he couldn't quite enjoy this as much as he would have liked to. The girl mentioned having to get through this whole situation in order to get that drink. He took another draw from his cigarette. Voice serious, slightly monotone. " If theres three things that are certain in this damned world its death, taxes, and the long ass wait between apocalypses....isn't the first...won't be the last...". He flicked the ash away into the wind. Not really bothering about her nakedness. " But I'll be doing my best to make sure that drink is a cert". And thats when she asked the expected question. He thought for just a moment about how he was going to answer it before looking back at her, putting the cigarette in his mouth.

" I'm complicated".

It seemed the easiest answer. At least for now. He was an Oni in all respects. Michievious. Evil. Cruel. Those were all words that could describe him at times. However. He'd sworn an oath of loyalty. Of protection. And he'd fought damned hard for that person. Perhaps too hard. Wasn't that usually the sort of things Kami did? Despite being an Oni in nature. For all intents and purposes Penny inhabited that grey zone inbetween both. Not hero, nor villian. But both. " I'm not human. You know that much. And even that is too much, but I don't have the luxury of just holding back my power in a situation like this just so I can blend in". He sounded distant for a moment. As if his mind was somewhere else. " Theres someone out there I promised to protect, and I don't have time to be messing with hunters...". He smirked for a moment.

" But nows hardly the time is it toots?...So heres the plan. You lead the way, we kick some bad guy ass, save the world. And get shit faced afterwards!".

Word Count: 506
Total Word Count: 6529
Techniques Used:

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Site Interaction
- - -

Sai Summary:
[ Koutaku-Shi ]

Nalco is 1 mile away from the heaven gates. The one mile area between the heaven portal and Nalco is littered with angel and demon corpses. It’s not a pretty sight.

Nalco:
Central Nalco had fires blazing here and there. All around demons were battling angels. The Temple of the Watchers was in ruins. The Crystal Parks were on fire. Through the hazy sky Marcos, Tiamat and The Leviathan can be seen surrounding the city on one side. Rayje, Kyd and Ai’des surround on the other side. All 6 pillars were in Elder Mode and towered over the main city of Heaven at its borders. Each Pillar was attack a portion of the city. Each attack created a huge blast. The pillars were standing equal distances from each other and columns of light were radiating from them. Heaven crumbled under them. The strongest in Heaven had been targeted and killed or sealed first. The strongest left surround each pillar and engage in battle. Dem is nowhere in sight.

[ Member specific ]

@ Seiki – flying demons from above ignore their allies and fire down strong blasts of dark energy at Seiki and his Coyotes. Demons in the rear of the demon horde use magic ranged attacks on the Coyotes. Their HP is reduced 1% every 5 seconds.

@ Jyn & Shiori – two of the horsemen generate dark shields around their horses and bodies to protect themselves. The fighting and noise has attracted the attention of other demons approaching that way. Ten hell hounds rush to their position.

@ Seijin – the bum is bummed out. He takes the crack himself and cracks out. Pion comes too. After he sees what happens he speaks.

“Evil demons are attacking! I will call the mystic creatures to lend their help once again!”

Pion flaps his wings and a big seal forms and then turns into a portal. Nothing happens for about 2 or 3 minutes, but then an army of Mystic Creatures (500) comes out of the portal. The Lion King walks up to Seijin and Pion.

“This realm must have merged with an alternate reality. We must deal with the evil spirits for now and figure out what to do later. Good job on locating the root.”

The army of Mystic Animals prepare for battle.

@ Aria – Merkus answers.

“I don’t know, child, but I must go.”

He vanishes from that place and appears at the gateway into Heaven. A horde of demons attack him, but he rises his staff and shines a light that dissolves a large number. He destroys the portal to Hell. Demons no longer pour in.

“I have no time for you… where could Dem have gone…”

He pauses.

“No… so that’s what this was about? How could he know?”

Bleaus appears next to him. Merkus turns to Bleaus.

“He is going for The Greatest Powers.”

“We will stop him before he is able to wield it.”

“What of the Yochi and Koutaku-shi?”

“There are strong chosen ones out there who we will need to borrow strength from. Our task is most important.”

“You’re right…”

A wide scale spell is caste. A Symbol of Heaven forms on the bodies of chosen ones (member charries fighting vs Onis). They are given new powers [Bleaus’s Blessings].

Member Boost:
@ Sanzon : 48 hr rule, he gets punched and the TL is so~ outie w/the others.

Currently there's about 4000 demons north of the city with 2000 heading into the city.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:24 pm

wc: 364 | 3,743
pc: 11

Tribal butterfly marking scour her body as she covered it up mostly with a single wing and just floated there as she conversed a bit with Penny. Giving his response as 'I'm complicated' was well complicated enough to begin with. Well guess that really didn't matter so long as they were on the same side right? But she couldn't just throw out the fact that she may get back stabbed given the natures of oni's. She twirled the monk space in her left hand and gazed around at the area while keeping an open ear to him. Night time, odd colors swirling about, visibility of some of these creatures is going to be a bit difficult, but they had to be taken care of.

He did have a point though, now was hardly the time to worry about it. It would be dealt with when they have time. Though she really needed new cloths right now. It was rather annoying going around wearing pretty much nothing but a wing to cover herself. She gave a short laugh and passed a free hand through her head of snakes as they slithered and hissed around her fingers. "We'll then let's get moving." she stared directly south, she caught sense of Jyn's energy signal in that direction. For now she would have to go around naked well she looked toward's Penny. "Gimmie your jacket."

She was kinda red in the cheeks as she wanted to at least cover herself somewhat, and he wore a jacket so she figured she could borrow it given that her own outfit was ruined. Though not long after that Bleaus had performed a wide scale spell that fell upon effect onto her. Upon her chest a symbol began to appear and Izumi took notice of it given how large it was and it seemed to hold an effect upon her as she felt renewed like energy just came back into her.

She looked confused for a second and looked toward's the gate of heaven and then directly south of her position. Certain thing's had to come first.
----
Health: 240 / 140%
Stamina: 229/ 140% | No activity +5 stam.

Bleaus's Blessing:
Artifact Activation

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [4/10]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Zaiki_01
Zaiaku in 'Beginning of the End'
Wc: 324
Pc: 1
Ah the justification of being a lovely lady. She sat there upon the shoulders of this gigantic demon in armor. A smile upon her face as she just rose along with these 150 Oni's that were summoned to their master. Honestly enough she was quite bored today and felt like tagging along just to see some carnage. Oh well it would be fun none the less maybe she can acquire a new toy while in this plane. Though she had men to throw at any enemy that came their way. Seeing this new place, well it just wasn't nice looking everything looked a mess and it was night time. Weren't there usually more attractive lights than the ones that are showing here? A disgusted look came upon her face as she noticed the mayhem and sighed and shook her head. The army that was called upon knew where to go, all she had to do was just tag along and well stay upon the shoulders of the demon she was using as a vehicle.

They had been called a while ago so they all had manage to get through through the gates of hell before it was even destroyed. Penny was getting the back up he called for. Zaiaku was just an extra that felt like coming just to be a bother to him. At least she could hear blood cuttling screams when humans were being ripped apart by demon's gone wacky. It wouldn't be long now before they had arrived near to Penny's location the army finding him rather quickly and mostly not being bothered due to well being demons and the oni's just left oni's alone unless well they attacked each other. Twas a good thing and the kami's were busy with the Oni's that were already there so they managed to slip their way through. When Penny came into view Zaiaku would speak out. "Yoooooo hooooooooo oh arch demon guy!!"

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Zaiki_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Seijin looked at Pion who had recovered as she felt relief when he finally moved and took his time to see what was going on. Of course she freaked a little when he said what it was that was going on. "W-what?! D-demons?! But the hunters?" This was severely weird how could there be demon's in this plane, but then again nothing looked like how she remembers it, but she did see some of the things she knew of her own time. Though she still couldn't wrap her mind around the two times combining into one. That was far too scientific for her to figure out on her own. Pion began to flap his wings and she blinked watching him as the seal had formed and nothing occurred. She blinked and looked around, nothing happened. "W-where are they?" she asked confused until a minute or two later the army began to come out the portal and her eyes widened as they came out. A smile soon formed.

Safety felt assured now. At least she herself felt safe being amongst this army, their powers were great and their intentions were pure and it made her feel safe. Looking to the Lion King she floated down to be on the ground before the lion king and smiled up at him after she put Pion down. Hearing his description of what had occurred it seems the two times had combined. "So that's what has occurred." she uttered as she looked around a moment, which would explain why things looked weird. So this was her time and the future peoples time put together. Strange. "Is there anything I can do to assist?" she asked the Lion King as she looked back toward's him and looked at the army preparing for battle. This holy feeling occurring to her ody as she felt the blessings of heaven reign upon her, Bleaus blessing has kicked in, a marking of heaven coming upon her left cheek.

Word count: 333 | 2172
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:21 pm

She seemed to be accepting his answer, at least for now. Covering herself up with that wing of hers. Then asking for his jacket. His jacket of all things! " Now now...we've not even had a first date and already your wanting to share clothes...". He tapped his nose. Removing his jacket he then bit the inside of his lip. Remembering that the tiger skin that kept his spiritual presense a total mystery was in that jacket as a lining. Not that she'd know that of course but he couldn't risk giving her it. " Tell you what". He took it off for a second. Slid off his shirt. And then placed the jacket back on. He tossed her the shirt. " There you go. That ought to cover part of your exposure...". A few moments later things began to get interesting as his back up from Gera'Sey arrived. With a rather interesting maskot tagging along.

The red skinned demoness Zaiaku.

He couldn't help but smirk. Right up till the point where she identified him as the arch demon. It caught him in a bit of a bind. He'd just avoided trying to reveal that to Izumi. But He shrugged. " Oh well suppose its no secret now..". He looked up at Zaiaku who was at the moment riding on the shoulders of a larger demon. " Toots, meet tits....although honestly looking at you both I think you have more in common at the moment than just gender". He tossed his cigarette to the ground. Pulled another one out of his packet. Looked up at the night sky and smirked. " Think its time I paid Shiori a visit....". He looked at his army. " You know the score. Find the crazy bitch. Make sure she doesn't die, kill everything that gets in your way". He laughed as the army began to move out.

Penny removed his cellphone. Dialling in her number. Cigarette in his mouth. " One demonic army. Coming right up...".
Word Count: 363
Total Word Count: 6864
Techniques Used:

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Present Realm

As I was fighting, I begin to notice energy shots showering down on my position. With my current speed, it would be hard to pin point me in the group of demons in which I was fighting, though Snowball and Spot wouldn’t have the same luxury I did when it came to being evasive as their size worked against them. Explosions occur to my left and to my right, but within dodging and slashing at the enemies around me, I felt something odd occur with my body. A glowing light covers me and I feel my stamina and health replenished; aside from that, there was this feeling that I couldn’t run out of energy if I tried to. Energy charges within my body as I continue to move within the sea of demons around me in order to stay both mobile and outside of their attacks. After several seconds, I stop suddenly in the center of a large group of demons. I create space for myself as I push my strength out in all directions with an ascended force (exert), clearing the immediate area around me for a couple yards or so. Paused there for a moment I feel a symbol form on my chest, hidden by my armor, but shining and forming a chest on the front of it as I received Blueas’ Blessings fully. The coyote’s bodies shine as the glow covers their forms as well, replenishing and constantly refreshing them as they continues to attack and maul the demons who were attacking them. I didn’t know where this new power had come from, but I vowed to put it to good use. Having stood still for a moment, with my sword in my left hand I found dark energy projectiles incoming to my position. My body flickers as I evade several attacks to the side while performing a one handed seal with my right hand. My palm opens and a beam of fire about the size of my torso rushes from my position through the enemy forces to my side. After that my body rushes forwards in the hole created as I pull my blade along the enemies taking the edges and channel my energy once more. In my rushing, I seemed to sense the presence of my sensei somewhere in all of this. I wondered how she was faring in battle if she were fighting as well.

401 / 7455
Techniques used: Exert (Perfected), Fyrestryker (Perfected), slash x10

Armored Seiki v2: Ascended (1/5) | 200/200 HP |~/200 STA
Snowball F. Fluffy: Strong (Supreme Strength) | > 500 / 500 HP
Spot P. Darkpup: Strong (Supreme Strength) | > 500 / 500 HP
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Domenmenbio_01
Past Realm

After making our entrance into Heaven, time resumes. As I look out, I see a scene of chaos play before us as the heaven’s themselves seemed to be under raid and in dire straits. “Hmm…” my throat resounds as I see the elder forms of the pillars in the distance, their bodies unnaturally large when compared to the city they were hovering over. I found that mode to be a waste of energy since that massive size was too much of a liability; still, I found myself a bit annoyed that they could command so much presence with it. I wondered if I should take a form like that as well since gods were normally thought of to be large entities.

As I stand there in my ponderings, a small platoon of four golden shining and winged angels, halos and all, approaches Mukesh and myself. As Oni’s in Heaven it would only be natural that our unnatural presence would be noticed and we would be grouped in with those who were attacking. I would not waste the energy in attempting to explain to them that I was not their enemy, instead I would allow Mukesh to handle this. With a nod, I would instruct, “go forth.”

206 / 6479
Beginning of the End - Page 5 Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:10 pm

One down. Then I watch as Jyn takes another two down. I find a smile curling on my lips and I laugh softly. I rest my blade on my shoulder, feeling like myself again. No burdens here. Just me and my own power talking. Jyn has gotten so much stronger. Kind of sexy. I have the urge for a cigarette. Honestly.. Penny is a bad influence on my urge to not smoke. I could use him at the moment. He always has them on him. I watch as the riders suddenly gain sheilds and the howls of hell hounds come from behind me. Lovely.

Something then washes over me and I blink, my fingertips tingling from the energy. I lower Jigoku and look around for a moment, curious as to what that was. But I feel amazing. I crack my neck. Whatever that was... God I feel good now. I release Jigoku and allow him to manifest into a corpal form, Reirei now in my hands, the blessed shinai humming. Jigoku pushes up his straw hat, munching on a senbon. "How is it. You always get yourself in hell?" he asks and I giggle a bit.

"I'm lucky I suppose," I reply and saunter forward toward the horseman, Jigoku turning to the hellhounds with a 'Tch'. I smile at Jyn. "You're greedy," I tease and feel myself touching on that slight insanity I always feel when I entrench myself in a heated battle. Kyrojin is nearly pleading with me to play. But He is no good against these sheilds. I twirl my seireikendou, the horseman seeming to shift back. I smirk evilly. So they they can feel Reirei's holy blessing. This could be fun. I then rush at them, using a bit of my power to flicker forward faster. [Godspeed]

The demonic horses snort and whinney as I come forward and slash at the sheild, my blade seeming to only slash once when in reality I have struck at both sheilds several times. [Jinsoku Slashes] I hop back, still smirking and time seems to pause for a moment before the sheilds crack, splintering wildly before suddenly exploding in a brilliant shatter of shadows then melting away a moment later. "Tisk tisk," I scold in a playful manner then leap up, centered in the middle of both demon horses, my wings allowing flight as I arc my blade back then slash in a vertical manner across the area of both their necks. It is hidden. It looks as if the blade did not touch them when in reality I had produced a blade of wind with it, extending the true length of my blade. [Sonic Slash]

As I land back to the ground, I turn and walk back toward Jyn, the hellhounds coming. It takes a moment before both horsemans' heads simply slide off their necks, bodies then toppling from their mounts. I smile at Jyn happily. "Shall we continue? Its three to three now," I chirp just as Jigoku takes out the lead hellhound. "Opps. Make that four to three."

Then my cell is buzzing in my pocket and I blink at the ringtone. I perk. Well well. Look what luck throws my way. I pluck out the cell phone and put it to my ear. "Hello. Shiori. Sexy demon slayer and heiress to Kyro Corp at your service," I chirp into the phone then add. "Pen. Where ever you are. Get over here if you can. If not. Just don't get yourself too roughed up.. That's my job.." I tease. I would let him say what he needed before hanging up and turning back to the task at hand.

Summary: (O3D), fighting demons ^.^

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:30 pm

I feel something odd take hold of my body as my fatigue is stamped out and my heath restored. Something shines within my shirt and on my lower torso, I can feel something forming there, the symbol as a result of the Hogasha’s blessing. At first I was a little alarmed, but it didn’t sense evil, so I took it to be something that was meant to help me. Looking up, I see the revitalized Shiori make quick work of the horsemen to a familiar 4th wall background tune. It had been a while since I saw her like this, but it seemed that she hadn’t been slacking off in her training at all; she probably could still take out five times more demons than a normal division squadron.

When Shiori turns to look at me, I simply smirk at the comment; she had to win. That much was fine, but still there was a long way to go. Around that time I receive a message in my COM, which I answer hearing Tapp’s voice on the other end. A bit surprised to hear him, I deliver the news of what happened to Michael. His voice was somber for a moment as it sunk in. In the background, the two Division 12 personnel who were searching amongst the rubble had heard the battle. They raise their weapons and automatic rounds rip into the sides of the hell hounds heading our way. Back to the conversation with Tapp, we move beyond the current tragedy for him to report that most of the Division was heading to my position as a form of back up. It was a relief that my army was coming to ward off the demons, but I redirect that order “form a defensive line from M4 to P4 just below my position. We need a solid line of defense to prevent the demons from reaching the city.” I was fairly confident that this was the largest threat we could see today and that I wouldn’t have to worry about an attack from elsewhere, so I order, “make sure 90% of the force is there with weapons locked and loaded.” Tapp returns, “it’ll be done. They won’t get past us, sir.” With that the conversation ends and I lift my gaze back to up to the gates of heaven and the swarms of demons around and heading from that direction. The two Division 12 agents who were present rush to our position and ask, “are you alright, Comissioner?” I nod and order, “spread the word to evacuate this area south. That means everyone.” They return, “hai!” and proceed to move around looking for people to point in the direction and help them pass the word. I needed the civilians here to outrun the demons to the line that the Division would draw; the area north of them would be a war zone, but the area where I was now would have to be a stalling point. Looking to Shiori, I speak, “with so many demons heading our way, we won’t be able to win against them, but we can stall for a moment while the Division sets up a defensive front for the city. We can still keep these demons away from the bulk of our city.”

548 / 7528
Summary: Having the Division create a line of defense from M to P4. Evacuating the area of civilians, past and present.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:12 pm

He takes the teasing well and smirks back. I have missed this. He and I together. We do make a good team. But sometimes I understand what happened. I was never around. My life has never been an easy thing. I have a duty now to my company. Yes. My company. I plan on ruling that empire once we get out of this shit. There is going to be so much to fix. Not to mention some of the power keepers may have been taken out during this whole incident. Sad as it is... I'm seeing this as an opportunity to bring Kyro Corp to the front of the business world. I watch as he takes a call and then I hear about Michael. My grip tightens on the hilt of Reirei. I didn't know him all too intimately. But he had been a nice guy. We were going to lose people important to us. I relax faintly as gun shots ring out and take out the hell hounds in a wonderful splattering display of carnage. Jigoku rolls his eyes and walks back over to me, coing to my side and nodding. He know that I might finally join he and my other weapons spiritually. But I'm not afraid. I let him return to blade form, appearing in my other hand just as Jyn looks at me and speaks.

I give him a warm smile, nodding. "We'll keep them all safe. Or die trying to," I say and then I let my blades vanish. I would move in close to him, hopefully catching him off guard. If I was successful I would press my lips to his in a passionate kiss, putting all the love I still felt for him in it. If I am to die today. I at least want one last kiss from the my first love.

Summary: (O3D), Stealing a final kiss

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:04 pm

wc: 409 | 4,152
pc: 12

She gave him a glare when he started to protest about giving up his jacket. For god sakes it was simply a jacket what was so special about it? Izumi didn't know that the lining of the jacket was what was keeping his spirit signature hidden from everyone's senses. When he took off his jacket, she sensed his presence to which she arched a brow as it well identified to her what he was. But she said nothing off it and merely stared at him as he took off his shirt and tossed that to her instead of the jacket. Izumi had sighed and caught the shirt, and noticed his signal disappeared the moment he placed the jacket back on. So there was something special about the jacket.

Izumi sighed and shook her head as she would start to float down to the ground, well until the army of people had arrived and she stopped and arched a brow looking over. "Arch demon?" She blinked as he called her toots, well it wasn't well established what her name was last time? Was it? She didn't remember it all too well, all she really remembered was agreeing to a drink. Looking towards this pure red demon, who was well naked Izumi blinked and looked at her as she seemed quite pleased at the sight of well everything. Izumi sighed and shook her head at least she didn't have to fight this army of demons as they seemed to be under the control of Penny. Though the name he said caught her attention, he knew Shiori? She looked at him and blinked several times, but pondered about whether she should ask about it. No matter that wasn't important she needed to get to Jyn. Dropping down to the ground below her wings disappeared as she began to work on the shirt making holes in the back so her wings could sprout through before she would put it on and button it up and her wings shot out and she flew back up into the air.

Looking to him on the phone she shook her head. "Well I'm going to get moving, if you want to follow then you better keep up." She stated as she looked towards the army and she waved at the army. "Take care now." A sweet smile came from her before she faced directly south and took off with great speed, speed far greater than a regular human.
----
Stamina: 234/ 140% | No activity +5 stam.

Bleaus's Blessing:
Artifact Activation

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Zaiki_01
Zaiaku in 'Beginning of the End'
Wc: 261 | 585
Pc: 2
Was she just called tits? She shot a glare at Penny and narrowed her eyes. "Ey' it's not tits, remember my name! Zaiaku. ZAI -A -KU!" her cheeks puffed and her little devil wings fluttered as her arrowhead tail straightened out. She released a hiss too just to add in to the annoyance flare, though Penny probably didn't care. She looked towards this golden winged woman and her eyes narrowed in a jealous manner as she looked at her. "eeeehhhhh I don't see what we got in common. Too human-y." She looked away as she rested her folded arms on the head of the large demon.

It was soon after than Penny had ordered the mission of finding Shiori. "That human?" she glared at him and narrowed her eyes. "I got my eyes on you Archy-boy!" She was just riding along with the large demon so she would stay upon the shoulder of the demon she rode and went wherever they were going to charge too. She didn't know too much about these woman nor their relationship with Penny was but it better be kept at twice their human arms distance. She found herself feeling upset a little about his relationship with humans it was kinda disgusting too her like a taint in the demon line. Oh well when this over with she'll bitch Penny out about his interactions with humans in a positive manner. Well time to see the rest of the world now, well the part of which this army will destroy probably.

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Zaiki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 pm

As she answers, I emit a “heh” and agree with her as I turn back for a moment and look towards the south. I didn’t know how long it would take the members of the Division to set up a front that large, but I knew that I could count on Tapp to make sure it was done right. I also assumed that we would be creating the diversion by ourselves; I didn’t know that the teal haired boy was north of my position and Izumi as well as Penny and his army were beyond him; that knowledge would be a big help and explain the diverted pattern of some of the demons north of me. Either way, my gaze shifts back towards Shiori too late to notice her lips come to me as she successfully catches me off guard causing my eyes to widen. As much as I had strengthened my resolve and admitted that things were over between Shiori and myself, it was hard to respond appropriately with her lips against mine and her tongue possibly in my mouth. After the kiss is released my hand comes to my lips as I look up at Shiori in a questioning manner. I couldn’t read her at all; the last time we met she was so cold. She was cold as ice then, but now with her kiss, it was warm and passionate. My voice questions as my cheeks were a bit flush, “Shi-Shiori?... I…” I didn’t know how to respond to something like that; I mean… she just took it.

261 / 7789
Summary: Just been kissed.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Present Realm

The two black coyotes continue to loom over the demon swarm that we found ourselves in. Their large paws crashed down on demons as their huge jowls dripped of blood and various parts of assorted demons. The damage they were taking is mitigated by the blessing from above, but they were still taking a good amount of damage each minute that passed. Unfortunately I didn’t know any healing techniques to share with them other than my ability to call the HP sage. At the moment, it wasn’t the time to call upon his power just yet.

My foot slides along the ground as I turn around slashing out with my blade, dissipating demonic bodies around me, taking five out with that single slash. My body comes around in a full circle as I slam the blade into the ground and form a hand seal. Though this, the demons I was fighting were lucky enough to get a few hits from sheer luck, but my armor and regeneration kept me unphased. I double caste four flame walls around me that surround my body completely. A final spell completes the flame wall over me as the walls form a sphere of fire energy with me in the center (Flamewall x8, Trained). The flames disregard the presence of spiritual entities that were too close to me as they are sent back, bodies burning and smoking. I inhale in as I channel my energy before calling out, “sun of a thousand solar flares!” I begin to rapidly cycle through hand seals as fire begins to shoot from the flame walls, to my front, rear and either sides striking out at the enemies on all sides (Fyreblitz, Mastered, x25). From above, the burning 1 story sphere of flames could be seen as a light illuminating the darkness that crept over the ground as flames would lap out in all directions. I found it unreal that my stamina was lasting through all of these spells, but I continued the hand seals until I felt something odd. The hand seals slow down and I feel my body weaken and slow as well. I was still stronger than I normally was, but not as strong as I was a moment ago. “Natsuki’s spell must’ve wore off,” I murmur lightly as the demons seem to rush the flame walls, disregarding their own bodies. I push it out in all directions (Flamewhirl, Honed) and leap up and out of the fray. My body pushes off of the air as I vanish with god speed and appear in a flicker on the head of Snowball assuring him, “it’s me boy.” Though I must’ve attacked hundreds of demons, I knew that were just a drop in the bucket when it came to the thousands that were around.
“Shit…” I look out at them hopelessly. Though I felt invincible, there were limits to what someone could do.

495 / 7950
Using Reedo Charm to roll Flamewall x16 (Trained, for 8 ) and Fyreblitz x50 (Mastered, for 25), Flamewhirl x2 (Honed, for 1)

Armored Seiki v2: Ascended to Strong | 200/200 HP | STA = ~/200
Snowball F. Fluffy: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 400 / 500
Spot P. Darkpup: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 400 / 500
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:51 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Trained' :
Beginning of the End - Page 5 BETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 OMEGA Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 Alpha Beginning of the End - Page 5 DELTA Beginning of the End - Page 5 BETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 GAMMA Beginning of the End - Page 5 GAMMA Beginning of the End - Page 5 GAMMA Beginning of the End - Page 5 GAMMA Beginning of the End - Page 5 Alpha Beginning of the End - Page 5 DELTA Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 GAMMA Beginning of the End - Page 5 BETA

--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 5 OMEGA Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 OMEGA Beginning of the End - Page 5 OMEGA Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 OMEGA Beginning of the End - Page 5 OMEGA Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 DELTA Beginning of the End - Page 5 GAMMA Beginning of the End - Page 5 GAMMA Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON

#3 '[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 BETA
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:25 am

I was able to catch him off guard. My lips cover his, forced to my tip toes as my hands grip the front of his coat and hold him in place. I use his surprise to deepen the kiss for a moment, stealing a taste of him. I would savor it a moment before finally releasing him. I move back, smiling like a cheshire-like grin. His reaction is quite adorable. Almost like some girl who just had her first kiss stolen. He is looking at me though in a questioning manner. I can see the confusion. Silly man. Did he truly think I hated him? People do not understand true love. No matter what that person does.. If you truly love them. You will always forgive. Because.. They are the one's who own your heart. With time I have learned this. While he has left me a bit jilted.. He will always me my first love. My true love. I can try and move on, but he will always be the one I think of in the end. Such a silly man. I just wish the things that had occured between us had not happened, but on the other hand if they hadn't; I would not be where I am now in the world.

I smile as he blushes ever so faintly and my name is said in a questioning stutter. I gently reach out and if he allows I would cup his cheek in an affectionate manner. "Jyn. I told you once. I will always love you. I still do. You should know that. I wanted to be selfish.." I pause, eyes warming. "If I'm going to die today. I wanted at least to know I died having one last kiss with you. I'm sorry I surprised you, sweetheart," I finish and would pull away from him. "Just. If anything happens. I want you to remember me and know that I love you and I love this city," I add after a moment and look to the side.

Summary: (O3D), Kiss stolen, some final words to be said.

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 am

Arriving at Aria's location, again, I am too late. What the... I sniff my underarms to find out if I stink or something and she giggles at the sight shaking her head and pointing towards the swarm of demons en route towards the city. She tells me that we need to join our brethren in the northern heavens. Nodding my head, we head directly towards the swarm.

I start channeling energy to myself as I attempt to literally rip open the fabric of the spatial void. It is strange though that I don't even feel the expected strain for what I am trying to accomplish. I channeling raw spiritual energy into the spell as I chant, "Blessings of Order and Peace, return these dark creatures to the underworld to perish!" (Blessed Power + Portal) The column of energy that is created is truly massive. As I continue to channel more and more energy into the column, it should quickly spread over the entire impact area of swarm. All who are weakened by the Blessed Portal would be teleported to one of the most areas of the Solvay Forest in Onitoshi that I remember. If this portal was successful then all onikonjou, possessed types, and yokai should all be teleported away.

I would look down at the back of my right hand and see the Symbol of Heaven glowing at me. So it had returned. And to think all I had to do was come participate in the Apocalypse. Even if all of the enemies were not gone, I had hoped that the mass majority would have been removed. This would open the field for Aria and I to return to Heaven and join in the battle. I hope Sanzo is alright up there. Aria flies with me and chants a spell as we approach the gates. "Blessed Watchers, please grant your supreme blessings upon this champion. Guide him with your powers of order and justice to undo the chaos that has been wrought." (Unwetting Rayne + Enhance). She nods to me and tells me that she will only slow me down in this state. "May the Watchers be with you, Mukhya!" I reply, "And with you, Aria." The Imperial Death March plays in the background as I vanish from her sights and she shifts back to her much smaller avian form while she flies towards the gates of heaven. "I should probably protect myself." (Light - Area Protection).

Whenever I arrived in Heaven, I would survey the area and assess the bleak situation. I needed to identity and prioritize my targets if I was to going to provide any aid in turning the tide of this battle. There would be demons to battle and I am sure the Pillars are around here somewhere. The situation is dire up here though...

Mukhya
Blessed Power + Portal (aka "Purifying Light of Gulliness") on "all" onikonjou in the area of the massive swarm to the north

Aria
Unwetting Rayne (Mastered) & Enhance (Mastered) on Mukhya
Area of Protection (Mastered) around herself

Rolls
1) Blessed Power
2) Portal
3) Unwetting Rayne & Enhance
4) Area of Protection
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#3 '[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 5 GAMMA Beginning of the End - Page 5 OMEGA

#4 '[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 5 DELTA
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:51 am

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Fatefay

Beginning of the End

Do to my ~tgm cheat, the poor hell hound that is chasing after me never gets his bone because there wasn't a godspeed hop to pause for. (Wasn't using the tech) I'm just that fast! Unless he follows me through the gate and if he does, he'll be ignored for the most part. Other then Fay going "eck!" or something like that because she hates animal types and I'll give it a rub on the head without really looking at him. I've had worse things happen and the spiky greaves don't look like something that would be fun to hump on.

Stepping through the gate, I scan the field littered with corpses as the last remaining demonic horde pass through. Fay lets out a soft whistle, "This look more like an all out Onitoshi turf war then paradise. Hey look there is your boyfriend!" My gaze shifts to the six pillars in their outsized forms attacking the city. "It must be troubling to be that big. Maybe we should see if we can free him of it...." A sweat beads from on Fay's cheek. "Not sure if I can do that... Whatcha ya think that light is?" My shoulder shrug at the question. "Shield or something most likely.... I have a plan though." Fay blinks as she looks up at me, "You have a plan? That is... creepy." She trace my smirky glare to view the ruin temple as the sword is pulled up to rest on my shoulder. "Beam me up Scotty!" Fay lets out a sight, "Bye bye doggy." before we vanish into a beam of light and reappear at or close to the Temple of the Watchers.[Teleport] I look around to see the damage but mostly look for the spring of silver flames that should be outside of the temple.

Natuski Shoots at the demons that are flying in the air.....

WC: 314/3204
HP: 200/200 STA: 200/200 | HP: 150/120 STA: 120/120
Attributes: Supreme | -Weak
Attack:
Mode: Elemenyz Mode [Fire] (5 STA) 4/10, Enhance, Unwetting Rayne 1/5
Transformation: Onihumetransformation
Passive skills: Sonic Slash [Perfected], Weapon Endurance [Perfected]
Passive Items: Soli-realm Pendant, Able-mind Charm, Time-piece Jewel
Beginning of the End - Page 5 Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 am

I am floored by Shiori’s confession and it riles up all types of conflicting emotions inside of my body. So that I wouldn’t simply be standing there in a stupor, I accept her feelings with a nod. I wondered if I should say something witty back, such as, ‘I’ll have to charge you for the next time’ or of I should convey whatever current feelings that I had for her. Digging back to the surface from where they had been buried, Shiori did a good job of unlocking something inconvenient. “Shiori… I… well… then what I said back then is still tr…” I start out before a yell comes from the two men who were attempting to clear the area, “Commissioner! There seems to be something going on north of here on the ground.” One of the men would be standing on top of the pile of concrete that had rained down from the sky highway zooming into the area via his helm’s visors, “there are two very large… canines and a single person fighting against a horde of demons.” For a moment I pause and wondered who it would be, interrupted for that moment. Since he was beyond 100 ft, he was outside of my range of sensing, I wouldn’t know who it was. I do, however, sense the “incoming” that the soldier calls out as the excess of demons that had somehow passed Seiki, finally made it to our position. Looking to Shiori, I respond, “get ready, did you say you had reinforcements coming?”

256 / 8045
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Site Interaction
- - -

Sai Summary:
[ Koutaku-Shi ]

Nalco is 1 mile away from the heaven gates. The one mile area between the heaven portal and Nalco is littered with angel and demon corpses. It’s not a pretty sight.

Nalco:
Central Nalco had fires blazing here and there. All around demons were battling angels. The Temple of the Watchers was in ruins. The Crystal Parks were on fire. Through the hazy sky Marcos, Tiamat and The Leviathan can be seen surrounding the city on one side. Rayje, Kyd and Ai’des surround on the other side. All 6 pillars were in Elder Mode and towered over the main city of Heaven at its borders. Each Pillar was attack a portion of the city. Each attack created a huge blast. The pillars were standing equal distances from each other and columns of light were radiating from them. Heaven crumbled under them. The strongest in Heaven had been targeted and killed or sealed first. The strongest left surround each pillar and engage in battle. Dem is nowhere in sight.

Remaining scout units of Division 12 picks up the army of the Mystic Creatures. They do not engage. They pick them up on their scanners as animals with spiritual signatures. Since they’re confused on how to handle them, they call Central and Central Command calls the Commissioner.

“Sir, we have readings in the hundreds of animals with spiritual signatures. They’re located near East City and the Metro, but they are not attacking. It looks like they’re preparing for something. How do you want to proceed?”

@ Seijin: the lion king speaks.

“It is too dangerous for a Priestess like you. You’ve done good in bringing us here.”

He looks up at the distant Heaven Gates.

“Something is slowing down the evil spirits from coming this way. There must be something up there. We might have help. Our destination is there. We shall go now! Assist those like you and help your people. We will deal with the evil spirits. Let your people know that we mean to fight alongside them and not against them. Good luck!”

The lion king walks to the front of the army of Mystic Creatures. He roars.

“We head north! We will have to move quickly!”

The army of mystic creatures starts to move north very quickly by land and air.

@ Seiki: 500 of the demons in the army combine together like smoke. They create a super demon (Ascended / HP=500). The demon fires a beam out of its mouth @ Seiki (Super Demon Beam, Destructive+, range = 50 yds). The explosion’s big enough to be seen from miles around.

@ Muk: ((you did it wrong, so do it right so you don’t confuse ppl makin them think that they can combine techs w/o having a combination techs. For what you wanna do you have to caste portal first and then bless it. B/c it’s not a combined tech, you can’t combine properties, I.e. saying it only affects those affected by bless. thx)) The portal affects all the demons near where it’s caste @ ((near hells portal since you didn’t specify. “The swarm” isn’t a location and neither is everywhere.)) and who enter it accidentally. They’re sent back to Onitoshi ((about 700)). Mukhya’s enters @ a place that just happens to have a meteor falling on it from a battle going on elsewhere. The meteor’s about the size of a apt. complex. >.>

((if it forgot something I’ll add it tom/monday. Still in Mississippi atm, so I didn’t have a lot of time to post))

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Seijin looked at the lion king as she listened to him and she pressed her hand to her heart as she nodded her head. "A-alright. Do be safe and come back alive." she said in a worried tone as she looked at the lion king and his army as they prepared themselves to go. She now had to get moving to tell her people that the Mystic kingdom was assisting them. Though she knew she could tell her people, but what about these other strange people. She looked around a bit worried though seeing some of the destroyed houses and seeing some old detail, she managed to get an idea of where she was. "I'm near the temple..." she stated as she remembered about the cloister. Maybe she could use it to connect to the humans? She needed to find Treshin and speak with him. Quickly she took of, though with it being nighttime her powers weren't quite as strong as they were during the day, Seijin still flew with wisp to search for the temple. At least something that looked like the temple. It was hard to tell with everything being so dark and most of the old buildings destroyed because they couldn't really hold weight to all the steel and concrete.

She soared around finding some of the old people as she would ask them. "Have anyone of you all seen High Priest Treshin?" and similar questions of the like. she needed to find him to find out if it were possible to connect with the minds of the humans to pass along the message? It was the best thing she could do, hopefully the cloister wasn't affected with this spatial distortion.

Word count: 289 | 2461
Summary: Searching for High Priest Treshin
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:06 pm

wc: 394 | 4,546
pc: 13

This was not behind anything pleasant and this just ruined even the most optimistic of person's day. She had to find Jyn and he wasn't going to let anything get in her way as she flew through the sky, thats when she noticed this huge gigantic Super demon pop up out of no where. She stopped a second and stared at it. Gritted her fanged teeth and hissed and even her snaky hair hissed as well. "Ooooo you better get the hell out of my way." Her mood wouldn't get better until she found out for herself that Jyn was alright, sensing her energy in the distance wasn't going to be enough to sooth her demons. This demon was just in the way and it was just time to get it out the way, for such a huge clunking thing catching her in the dark by sight alone would be hard. Especially when she moved at a extremely high rate of speed. At this point the Super demon would have began to fire a beam out of it's mouth.

Izumi flew as fast as she could to shorten the distance before she quite literally disappeared from sight, godspeed, only to reappear like a Japanese bullet train. "KITASU!!!" She came in with a spin so that her strike wouldn't simple just be a thrown punch, but this was a punch that was thrown with massive intent to kill the power coming fro the rate of speed she shot in and her entire body strength with the added energy surging through her body. Her aim though was for a large weak spot, the EYE, not only would her fist connected, but it's strength rippling through the very skull of the super demon and breaking through it's soft mushy center. Given that eye can't really hold up to well to anything.

Though she wouldn't have stopped there as all her hair would reach out to the eye as well and bite upon it, with it's bite its poison would seep into the super demon's body, give it bit through a soft part of the body, and it would begin to stone over. Though it wouldn't go without reason that her temporary blessing would also add into the effect of everything she did against this Super Demon.
----
Stamina: 234/ 140% |

Bleaus's Blessing:
Artifact Activation

Godspeed - mastery [Bleaus blessing increases it to perfected]
Ω Kitasu Pao - novice [Bleaus blessing increases it to trained] [Hitting at Supreme]
Gorgyn Hair - Mastery [ Bleaus blessing increases it to perfected] [biting with max amount of snaykes]

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [6/10]

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:45 pm

" WELL Missy, I was first of all trying to find some decent fried chicken in this fucking city, but then everything went to hell in a handbasket and I ended up on tv for stopping rioters. Yes you can thank me later for making you look good....not that you'd need much help there mind you...". He sighed and raised one hand to the sky. " Well then I meet up with the girl from that night in halloween, save her from potiental demon rape and-oh look shes gone. Must be off to find that boyfriend of hers". He smirked, and then looked back at his army moving out already. "..Oh rough me up?...you promise?....hehehe...Just don't get hurt, I don't want to have to be looking after your boo boos as well...peace and chicken grease, I'll be there in a moment". He clicked the phone shut, and thats when Zaiku started her little rant.

He grinned. " My don't you just look cute when you get angry". He looked in the direction of where Izumi had gone to. Then to the place where he had last seen Shiori. " Righto people we're heading to the boss...ignore the super demon for now. We're securing her safety first". With that, He faded into the shadows. Using his shadow teleportation to move quickly and ahead of the army. If only slightly. He appeared out of the shadows, his yellow eyes glinting lightly. The amber glow of his cigarette burning enough to bring attention to him.

" Well well well...what have we here...three little piggy's caught in my bag....one a whore...another a hag....".He tilted his head looking at Jyn. " This little piggy has conflict in his eyes. He wants to speak, but fears it be lies...". He drew in and blew out. Walking slowly towards Shiori. The wind flickering through his jacket as his army began to appear closely behind him. " One good soul, seems to be the thing they shared. That and of. Bad wolf, are scared...". A grin. Darkly. Flicking the cigarette to the ground and standing on it.

" Wiseman reporting. Delivering that demon army you ordered a couple months back",

Word Count: 382
Total Word Count: 7127
Techniques Used: Shadow Teleport

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:05 am

Present Realm

I had surprised myself with a few of those fire spells as they had fired off larger than they normally did in practice. I take a moment to survey the action going on and attempt to estimate how many demons I had taken out so far while the four story pups work on the demon masses before us; I knew the number had to be in the hundreds. I felt something radiating as my overdrive token coaxed me to use it, but I would hold off for the time being. My shifts back towards the skies at the gates and I see a large column of light fill the air. I tilt my head to the side as it seemed that someone had initiated a large scaled spell that took out hundreds of enemies in a single go. “Not bad…” I murmur lightly wondering who it may have been to do such a thing. My attention is quickly gathered as I see something begin to conglomerate and grow near the center of the ground based demons that I was in the process of fighting. I watch with slightly bated breath as the thing continues to grow and build to huge proportions, rivaling or maybe besting my summoned mounts in size. I noticed something begin to radiate in its mouth as if it were preparing for an attack. I murmur lightly, “shit…”

I had only an instant to react. Attempting to counter blast something that big with an attack of my own would probably results in my attack being destroyed leaving me open to get hit hard. Instinctively, my hands shift in the hand seal to create the strongest type of shield I knew how to. A fifteen foot shield (Coldshield, Mastered, Strong) is projected into the air at a distance between myself and the beast as the beamed attack escapes his mouth and rushes towards me, Snowball and Spot. The beam breaks through the hardened shield of ice (-3), shattering it, and continues down towards us where I would tell the two black fluffies to brace themselves. Having noticed the attack, we brace as it hit and there is a wide area explosion.

In the moments after the blast hit, I find myself picking myself up off of the ground; the spirits that were around us seemed to be hit by the blast as well. Snowball and spot lift up growling, having taken damage, while shaking off the effects of the blast. “So they don’t care about hurting their own kind… good to know, I guess…” I stand up and dust myself off as I look up to feel a familiar presence and see a familiar body flying in the air and striking the demon. “Sensei…?” I recognize as she begins her assault; I felt bad because the moment she shows up, I’m on the ground after taking a mushroom cloud inducing shot. Knowing that I had to help out as well, I would swiftly move into action while calling out “Spot and Snowball, keep eating evil spirits!” With that, my body flickers and vanishes several times as I rush my way towards the large demon via godspeed.

528 / 8478

Reedo Charm: Coldshield (Mastered)

Armored Seiki v2: Strong | 200/200 HP (Armor took -3 den) | STA = ~/200
Snowball F. Fluffy: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 375 / 500
Spot P. Darkpup: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 375 / 500

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:05 am

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 5 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 5 ZETA
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 am

Site Interaction
- - -
[ member specific ] // quick post //

@ seijin - the ppl tell her that treshin is near the temple. treshin is in the process of organizing the temple workers to helping hurt and injured people. they have small pads set up all around the temple where the temple workers lay down the injured and wounded. people from both time realms are scattered around here and even a few kami. commoners and politicians are both treated. there are about 20 or 30 temple workers that help out. treshin walks from this area into the temple to pray.

@ seiki/izumi - the Super Demon (ZOMGShPC!!) gets punched in the FAYCE! big explosion. its eye gives/bursts and covers Izumi in black and sticky/stringy/webby gooo when she hits it. b/c the goo is connected to the super demons when the goo hardens with that side of the super demon's face b/c of the stoning, it locks her into it ((bind = w/e the stoning bind is)). two hundred and fifty demons fall/detach from the super demon's face before the stoning can take it all. the discarded demons turn to stone while they fall to the ground. the lost area refills in. b/c it lost half its demons it gets shorter but it's still around 5 stories tall (HP = 250).

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Seijin proceeded to try and find High Priest Treshin. With every person she asked she got closer to her destination. It seemed that he was at the temple. Though trying to figure out which building was which, given that most if not all the past buildings got destroyed when they combined with the concrete and steel buildings. So it made things a little difficult. It seemed that thing's led to the temple as she was guided with the help of people from her time and those from the future time, as she described Treshin to them as an old man dressed in robes, which seemed to help them into identifying who he was. Either way she found her way to the temple.

She stopped a moment and looked around hearing loud rumbles, the fighting in the area, the various screams and gunfire. It got her heart pumping, probably from fear as this was well a frightening situation for her. Eventually she found the temple. For the most part it looked to be holding up. Seeing the various people being treated, Seijin floated down to the ground so she could walk into the temple. She asked various people that were assisting the injured where was the last place they saw Treshin and eventually it led her to heading into the temple. Seijin proceeded around the temple as quickly as she could. Until she finally found Treshin. "High Priest Treshin!" she said in a worried voice as if he would hold all the answers for her. "Are you alright?" Of course there was more to it than just finding out if he was alright. "I brought the mystic army, but then all this occurred, they spoke of something called a 'spatial distortion', but they told me to inform our people that they are along side us and not against us, but it seems that we are also alongside with those of the future. Is it possible to use the cloister to speak with them all at once?"

Word count: 341 | 2802
Summary: Found High Priest Treshin
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:39 pm

wc: 406 | 4,952
pc: 14

Her fist connected and it caused the eye to rupture, though as her hair also bit into the eye as well its effects of the stoning seemed to also go into the beast as well so the oozing goo that shot out from the eye and covered Izumi also turned to stone as well thus binding her in place. She was a bit surprised by this given that it's never happen to her, than again she's never ruptured a giant demon's eye and had eye gunk land on her. It was rather disgusting if you thought about it, but she just needed to escape from it. Of course the demon roared out in agony and demon's fell out of it, but even those also turned to stone as well as they fell. Izumi struggled against the stoned goo, and it was a bit hard for her to get out of it by simply trying to over power it. So she had to think of a separate way of escaping.

"Shifting between the planes of darkness, displace the body of the current realm." She made a chant for the void spell, Intangibility. As the spell would kick in she made her attempts as moving her wings and they slipped right through the stoned goo that covered her, as well as the rest of the goo began to move right through her as she shot free of the bind upon her. The demon had shrunken in size after that hit. She narrowed her eyes staring at it as she canceled out the intangibility spell after she had gotten free.

Floating above the demon she pointed a finger right at it and chanted as she did not only did the symbol of Bleaus glowed but her tribal butterfly markings also glowed as well. "Shred the life within and leave it torn asunder." To the naked eye this technique wouldn't be seen as the attack of itself was a beam of energy that was invisible to the naked eye. It fired from the tip of her finger and right toward's the Super Demon. Given that it made contact, if it did, it could begin to feel a wrench pain within it's gigantic frame as upon its torso it would grind twist and wrench a dark black hole that would start to ooze out these large darkly radiating orbs that floated in the air as it slipped out of that hole.
----
Stamina: 234/ 140% |

Bleaus's Blessing:
Artifact Activation

Intangibility - Novice [Bleaus blessing increases it to Trained]
Soul Ripper - Perfected [Bleaus blessing increases it to Perfected]

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [7/10]

Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:39 pm

The member 'Kaguyalover' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Trained' :
Beginning of the End - Page 5 Alpha

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:45 pm

A light sigh emits the throat of the Kami as he makes his way away from the battlefield having slipped out unnoticed. He flies casually horizontally parallel to the ground with his head tilted upwards to the air in front of him and his hands in the pockets of his close fitting designer jeans. As things would have turned out, Seiki seemed to like all of that fighting against myriads of demons, but to the strategically fleeing Kami, all indications pointed to that position being overrun, and though Seiki and his girlfriend were cool people, he wasn’t about to be a Kami in the mist of over a thousand Onis. “That’s like asking to be raped,” Izuya murmur sarcastically with a grin on his face as he flies south, “I’m sure he’ll be okay, he’s resilient like that.” More importantly, Izuya had noticed the chaos that had occurred around him, and as an inquisitive spirit, he needed to look around and get a gauge for what just happened; he already had his fill of what was happening up north. Aside from that, he needed to make sure that his condo was still in one piece or at least try to salvage his computer and electronics.

While flying towards the city, he notices something peculiars. The transparent gloss that was normally over the City Metro was no longer there. With a grin, he comments, “things have gotten that bad, have they?” He would have assumed that the Metro of all places would have the most order. Deciding to check it out on his way to his condo, he Kami flies that way post haste. Such a forbidden place to a curious soul like his couldn’t be overlooked.

Beginning of the End - Page 5 Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Present Realm

“Sensei!” I see my sensei attacked as I rush towards the large creature, or rather trapped by her own attack. My body continues to cut through the demons before me with a constant barrage of godspeed usage as I lift a dust cloud about a second or two in my wake after my passing. My hand pulls Goronova free from her shell and I hold it down and diagonally, dragging along the ground before the next instant, my body runs to and up the base of the demon, dragging the blade blessed blade (Bushido) along its surface and creating a glowing line of blessed energy trailing as I go. Running up the full length of the demon, my body projects itself up as I leap over the head of the demon, coming into the air. “Err-raaaaahhhh!” my body rotates diagonally at the peak of my jump and the blessed sword glows with power just as it rips out a super sonic blade, sending the elongated blade of energy down and aimed to be crashing into the head of the super demon.

180 / 8658

Rolled: Sonic Blade (Honed, Omega2) - Damage is Double Fierce (+8.), Travel distance = 100 ft, size = 20 ft

Armored Seiki v2: Strong | 200/200 HP (Armor took -3 den) | STA = ~/200
Snowball F. Fluffy: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 375 / 500
Spot P. Darkpup: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 375 / 500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the End
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next