Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)

Go down 
+3
rekoa
DarkKnightCecil
LittleMariko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

___The day was late, and the sun set in a burst of fiery splendor that stood in stark contrast to the grungy, muddled asphalt and concrete that it settled over. Projects and cheap apartments sagged as though depressed around the littered street. Chain mail lined the few yards where Rottweilers and pit bulls and mutts in poor health barked furiously at anything that moved, including one lost soul that ambled along, kicking a can and inverting a green bottle marked with a red star over her mouth. Despite her short time there, she appeared to be part and parcel of the slums she strolled so silently through.
___From her side hung a satchel, devoid of cash, but full of some green substance she’d stolen recently. Amber and otherwise all the colors of a toxic swamp, her eyes scanned the quiet, dirty road for a single man… the man she’d beaten up before to obtain this “skunk”. However, she’d been searching the entire day and found he’d disappeared, at least for the day. Soon the night clubs would light up and the freaks would set up shop where she now walked. Powerful spirits fresh from hell might come and commit a few “crimes”. The prospect of fights or hostile strangers didn’t scare her, but the man she sought would probably come to frequent his usual locales in search of business, and when he did, this spirit would be waiting…
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:17 pm

[BUMP]
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:34 am

Updated Ijin
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 Harhapost_01
Looking at her apparent disappointment after i had made the sigh i felt a bit bad for having hurt the girls feelings. After having pushed the poor soul into the lusting woman i smiled from behind him and gave her a wink. leaping backwards and landing on the monkey bars standing with both feet planted firmly. I smiled and waved to her. "Heh, how bad do you really want?" Running my right hand through the short black strands of hair i looked back towards the girl. Two black orbs of energy swirling in the air before me. The mass of energy twisting before stretching and forming into the shape of two bats.
????//????
Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 Harhapost_03
Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 _
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 pm

___"Oy..." the woman grunted audibly at his now obvious powers. Was he one of those hellspirits she'd heard so much about? She figured they'd be tripping over their own shoelaces when they came to the Natural World. Bats seemed like something one of the evil spirits would be able to command about. Then again, was she considered a hellspirit now that she was no longer one of heaven? She'd never had to fight another spirit before, this might be tough if he tried to run.
___"Well, I certainly want you, but is this gonna have to go rough?"
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Looking at the girl as she was apparently in thought. Most likey amazed by my amazing skills of magic. It was quite rare that a human like myself could perform such things. It had been quite weird the day that i had learned about my "abilities." Hearing her ask if it would have to be so rough i shrugged and stroked at the strands of hair on my chin. " But i like it rough, dont you wanna play with me first?"
????//????

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:18 pm

___He was so adorable... the way he just stood up there, being vaguely... hey! The woman shook her head left and right to bring things back into focus. She didn't know what kinds of abilities he had, so it was important that she remain on her toes... at least if she wanted to be on top this battle. Smirking sinisterly, she shakes her hands in the air as though she's drying them off to get all the stiffness out of the joints. Since she was a yokai, she wouldn't need to do any chanting, it all came out of her body. "I gotta warn you, I don't play nice." Putting her hand to the ground, electricity would start to swirl in the area, forming into strands of circling lighting.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Smiling as she seemed to have accepted my offer to fight with me. It would seem that i had completely forgotten about being the chief of police ,but it was all in fun. She could prove useful in the long run as a snitch or informant if i could manipulate her. From previous observations it wouldn't be that hard now it was just time to build up some sort of trust between us. Watching as she placed her hands on the ground. A swirling vortex of lightning building up around her. My heart dropped she wasn't as normal as she almost seemed to appear. That was gonna prove to be a problem. Reaching to the lower of my back i felt the handle of my pistol and shook my head. I couldn't shoot at her that would be a bit excessive. Leaping upwards into the air the first bat would fly upwards merging with me forming a large pair of black wings that held me up in the sky. The second flying towards the street urchin " Hey lady whats your name?"
????//????

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:42 pm

___Awh, come on. He could fly? Humans weren't supposed to fly without those big metal can thingies. At least her previous hypothesis of him not really being human held up under this evidence. She wouldn't have an air advantage during the fight if he could fly too, and she was accustomed to that advantage when fighting with people. "You can call me Grunty!" she shouted above the thunder. As she spoke, the spun electricity grew a little brighter and suddenly left the ground, leaping up to constrict the man with the force of static. She preferred these ropes to material chains as they could bind spirits and immaterial beings just as though they were composed of solid flesh. This way, she wouldn't have to take guesses at him being able to phase out of the bind the way she herself might be able to.

Action: Used Lytning Bind
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Flying up above the girl looking down at her waiting and watching to see what her next move would be the display of electrical control was quite interesting and cool to say the least. Listening as she was introduced as Grunty. It was quite the strange the name but for some odd reason it seemed to fit her perfectly. Without warning the circle of lightning would fly upwards towards me. Moving quickly in an attempt to dodge the ring that flew towards me i tucked the wings close to me diving through the middle of the circle before it collapsed upon me. My body falling towards the ground it was quite a shame that i had not realized it was a binding technique. Crashing into the ground kicking up a bit of dust i lay there as the electricty ran throughout my body.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:22 pm

___"Gotcha!" the spirit crowed in triumph. A good thing too, as she wasn't skilled enough to pull it off more than twice in a row. The skill was a pretty big drain on her power, however, so she didn't spend too long cheering. Grabbing one of the snapping, invisible ropes, she pulled until she was face to face with him. "Hi there, baby..." Her eyes glowed darkly as they scanned his body again. "Did I win?" the ropes slacked off a bit, but not completely. Fortune would have it that her eyes fell on his gun, and as a precaution she magnetized it so it would be easier to respond to should he decide to use it, and would make anything metal on his person likewise magnetized. Of course, she didn't know the fancy terms for these things, only what they were called on the level of her instincts.
Actions: Weakened Lytning Bind to [average]
Cast Lytscatters
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Laying down with the black wings tightly pressed against my back. The waves of electricty still occasionally rushing over my body in a wave of pain. Hearing her voice as she called out in triumph for having snatched me i smiled. " Yea you caught me." Leaning upwards as she was face to face with me i extended my lips pressing them up against her own. Drawing away at her health a sense of passion would rush over her body. Feeling the chains loosening up the dark wings would stretch themselves out twice before the rings of electricty would disperse sending sparks of lightning into the air along with the dark wings.
???//???
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:55 pm

___Sudden and unexpected, the kiss took her by surprise and left her with an odd jolt of pleasure. Honestly, she didn't know what to do with herself. That temporary feeling caused by the brief touch beat the green stuff she'd been smoking by light years.
___Some brief sense of this being a bad idea flitted through her mind, if only because the theory of him being a creature of hell hadn't been completely dispelled, but she wasn't a rational spirit to begin with, and his charms simply worsened that fault. If it was a trap, well, she'd die happy dammit.
___Thus, she drew into close proximity of him once again, putting her face inches from his. "So what do I win?"
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:48 pm

With my back still up against the ground the woman's weight pressing against my chest after removing my lips from hers I smiled. It was all working out pretty much as planned except for the intense pain due to the electrical skill that woman possessed. As she brought her face in close to my own once more i smiled at the question and placed both of my hands behind my head with their fingers interlaced with each other. " Hmm im not sure yet."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:17 am

___ “Hmmm…” allowing his fingers to intertwine with hers, a perverted expression comes over the spirit’s face as she considers the possibilities. Then again, considering the possibilities was a little bit tough for her, as she had no experience with these sort of matters. With that thought, her smile faded and was replaced by an uncomfortable expression.
___ “Eh… well, I won, that’s good enough for me, Cuteness,” she purred, backing off to a sufficient degree that he could stand if he so chose. “ I’ll let you go for now, I’m pretty sure I can find you later, eh?” In truth, the woman was at a more or less dead end. She’d captured the object of her affections, but now that she’d gone that far, she wasn’t really sure what came next. That was the sucky part of being from heaven she supposed.
___Her hands were loath to part with his, though. She eventually accomplished the feat, albeit very slowly. Embarrassment was a new emotion as well, not one that she was completely familiar with, but one that she was feeling frustrating tinges of now. Consciously, she broke eye contact and instead studied the inside of one of her pockets, searching for something that wasn’t there with all of her concentration.
___For a moment, the original reason she came down here flashed through her mind, that is… to find the man who was selling drugs earlier. The night was young… she had plenty of time, but somehow she didn’t feel like searching for him anymore. Perhaps the green stuff wasn’t as good as she thought…
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:08 pm

With the light weight of the woman's frame beginning to become quite the bother as I was pinned to the ground my back in a bit of pain from the awkward position. Feeling as her fingers grasped my own interlocking them into a grip as she began to speak once more. From the way she spoke it was quite obvious that she did not necessarily know what it was that she was supposed to be doing at the point in time. With a smile i nodded " How about you get one future favor for anything your mind wishes."\

As she slowly removed herself from my personal space a smile came upon my face. Finally i was able to rekindle the thing that i cherished so much. Listening as she spoke telling me that she would be able to find me i frowned. Hopefully she meant that she would be able to track my face down, or maybe she knew who exactly i was. Looking at her begin to fiddle with her pockets i looked at her with a bit of confusion on my face. It was cute in an odd sort of way. Stepping closer wrapping my arms around her body in a tight huge. " Don't be sad."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:15 pm

___Anything her mind mind wished? Now that was more like it. The embarrassment melted away and a goofy smile came over her face... well, it seemed like a goofy smile to her. To onlookers it would come across more as a toothy grin or wicked sneer. He seemed upset at the prospect of her being able to find him later. Truth be told, she hadn’t been so successful at finding those she was looking for in the past, but at the same time she possessed a great deal of confidence in her own skills… confidence born of an underestimation of the vastness of the world and her own smallness. Such an ignorant cockiness would always be hers, more than likely, as she could hold very few ideas in her mind at once unless it was of utmost importance that she do… not so much out of stupidity, but out of trauma.
___Returning the incubus’s hug (and grabbing his butt in the process), the thuggish spirit seemed genuinely happy for once in her entire existence, and a gentleness descended on her countenance that had been absent since her parents had been tossed into the waiting maws of hell’s masses. Somehow she wanted to repay him for the feeling she got every time he touched her.
___ “Here, I want you to have this…” she whispered in his ear, affectionately withdrawing a full sandwich bag of the best quality marijuana she possessed and trying to slip it onto his person without breaking off the embrace, “…to remember me by…”
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:39 am

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2