Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) Empty
PostSubject: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 am

DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) BeatH2H
DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
I sigh lightly as I slowly make my way down the passage way, glancing around at the shops that line both sides of the passage way in the Umbrella Shopping Center, today I had managed to come here all on my own and honestly I felt some what alone... But on the bright side I didn't have to listen to my little sister and I could stay as long as I wanted. My first stop was a nice little music store in the shopping center so I could check out some new tunes and maybe get me something while I'm here.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 101
Total WC: 101
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male
Number of posts : 72
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:09 am

[+ + + I need a banner! + + +]
DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
"I think she like my swag" is all I could keep saying as I had my headphone on blasting real loud into my ears. Suddenly I found myself getting closer to the music store but not yet there and that's when I saw the biggest ass that I ever laid eyes on and was about to approach the woman but then I looked up at her face and was scared shitless as I notice who it was "Mom!" Of course I was very very embarressed and just wave. I quickly pick up my pace heading back to the music store before my mother could say anything to me "I wonder what she's doing here?" I asked myself as I step into the music shop and gave a 'yo' to the workers nearby as I been to this store plenty of time and they knew of me. I took notice of the posters hanging on the wall and saw one that took my attention "Now that's a good album cover."
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 169
Total WC: 169
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:19 am

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
I continue my venture down the hall and finally I come to the music store. Finally my sanctuary, or at least one of them... I take a moment, standing out side to just gaze at the place. I take a step forward, followed by another and I make my way into the music store. I glance around at the people in the store as I make my way over to one of the music racks and begin to browse through the cds, looking for something that looks interesting or I like.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 91
Total WC: 192
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:31 am

[+ + + Hopefully I'll have one in the near future + + +]

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
After staring into the female's eyes on the poster for awhile I decide to take off my headphone off and cut off my mp3 player. I found myself bobbing my head to the music playing threw the shop's speakers "Hmm this could be good to use" I look over at one of the female worker and asked them who was the artist that was playing on the speaker and they told me it was some local artist (maybe a member?) "Sound good." I then looked around and notice a guy browsing threw the soundtracks area "Must be looking for that one song they play on the radio all the gotdamn time?" I walked over to the fella (Beat) and notice him picking up an album "So you a big fan of..." i lean in to get a good look of the album cover.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 143
Total WC: 312
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:48 am

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
I stood there, listening to the music playing through the store speakers as I brows through the soundtracks, most of the stuff was for movies I wasn't into but finally I found one for a movie I liked. I picked it up, the Ironman soundtrack.. When I heard a voice I lifted my gaze from the cd and looked at the person standing next to me. Raising an eye brow as I watch him " Yo. I don't work here so I probably wont be able to help ya with findin somethin. Sorry bro. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 95
Total WC: 287
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:00 am

[+ + + Water suck! it really really suck! + + +]

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
I see the fella picked up ironman and begin to wonder who was on the album but then I heard the fella saying he don't work here and I couldn't help to let out a light chuckle "I know you don't work here, man. I'm just trying to figure out, what good soundtracks are out there, and thought you might know." i look over at the collection and saw an album that caught my attention and pull it out and pointed at it "This is a good album." Of course it was the classic resident evil 2 album. "Yea it's kinda old but it still kick ass." suddenly I found myself humming the rammstein's guitar intro.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 115
Total WC: 427
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:14 am

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
" Oh. Alright. " I said with a smile as I glanced back at the cd I had " Erm, well I don't really remember the songs, just the movie, you know how it is. " I said as I set the cd back down, when I hear him talk about something kicking ass I look to see what he was talking about, hearing him hum something I glance at him for a moment, listening to what he was humming, I had no idea what it was " What's that your hummin? "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 93
Total WC: 380
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:28 am

[ puff, puff, pass ]
DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
I keep humming for awhile then I stop hearing the guy ask what song i was humming "What!" I said with a high voice (not a highnote like a bitch XD) "You mean to tell me you never heard of..." I stop talking and grab my mp3 player from my side and begin to mess with it "I know I got it in here somewhere." Finally I found it and pull my headphone off from around my neck and handed them over to the guy "This is the song I was humming" I waited from him to put them on before pressing play and resume humming going along with song. "Kick ass don't it!"
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 114
Total WC: 541
OOC:

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:36 am

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
I lean back slightly when he raises his voice as he speaks at me, though it was like you do when you listen to loud music and try to talk to someone, you talk louder then you should... " Um... I'm afraid I don't know who blank band is... Sounds like a fancy name though. " I said, poking at some fun with him as I watch him as he fiddles around with his mp3 player before he found something. When he offered the headphones, I took them and slid them over my beeny, resting the ear covers over my ears. After I had them on he presses play and I hear the music come through the head phones.. When I hear him talk again I nod faintly " Yeah. Pretty tight. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 133
Total WC: 513
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:55 am

[ I put on for my city! ]
DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
The breakdown part of the song happen and that's when I tell the stranger the band name "Rammstein, that's the band name" I let him listen to the song a few more seconds while looking around and notice a piece of paper on the wall label 'looking for DJ's' "Whoa!" I said as I begin to read the paper and notice it was for a club "I wonder if i could pull it off." Suddenly my hand slip on the mp3 player and accidently change the song to hip hop song (put on by young jeezy) i look up at the fella "Sorry bout that." I then stop the mp3 player and waited for him to hand back the headphone "By the way what they call you on the streets? they call me Jada."
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 134
Total WC: 675
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:14 am

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
I stand there, bobbing my head faintly as I listen to the music " I see. Ill have to look into the band. " I said as I looked at the dude letting me listen to the music for a moment before I went back to consternating on the music.. When the song changed my head stopped bobbing and I looked to him.. I didn't have a problem with the song it got changed to.. It just wasn't my kinda music... " No prob. " I said and pulled the headphones off my head before offering them back to him. " Name's Beat bro. " I said, answering his question as I reached a hand out, offering him a hand shake " Nice to meet ya Jade. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 128
Total WC: 641
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:19 am

[ Check out In Flames bro! ]
DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
I put the headphones back around my neck and then process to shake the fella hand and also corrected him "It's Jada! not Jade but no worries. You're not the only person who said it wrong on the frist try." I then looked at my mp3 breifly to make sure it went off before putting it back into my pocket and then looked up at the fella again "So beat, Got an older sister?" I chuckle after speaking "Just kidding, just kidding." I notice the music playing threw out the shop had change into a rock song (Sweet Shadow by In Flames) which begin to make my head rock up and down "You know who this is blasting threw the speaker?" I wonder if the fella ever heard it of this band.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 132
Total WC: 807
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:00 pm

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
I couldn't believe I got the guys name wrong, Beat you idiot, I thought as I shook his hand " Sorry about that. " I felt like kicking my own ass, but he was alright with it so I guess it wasn't that bad.. When he asked about an older sister, I gave him a strange look before shaking my head " I'm afraid not, younger sister. " I responded with as I watched him move his head shortly after the music changed. Shaking my head at the question I speak up " Nope, But it seems to be a pretty interesting band, one you like? "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 107
Total WC: 748
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:14 am

[ Check out In Flames bro! ]
DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
"Yes. There name is In Flames." I Begin to rock my head a little more before looking around "I think it's time to be moving from this area and head to the real good shit." I begin to move forward and would look over at my new friend beat "So what high school you go to?"
- - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 56
Total WC: 863
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 am

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
" I see. Ill have to look into them. " I said, watching him as he rocked his head some before looking back at me and speaking up. As he finishes I smirk, nodding faintly " Alright. " I said as I slowly followed after him. When he shot another question at me, I looked up from the cds I was gazing at, looking back to him " I go to Saichushigai High School, you? "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 79
Total WC: 827
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:47 am

[ Limp BIzkit in the house y'all ]
DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
"Now that's funny" I said as I looked at the fella once more "I go to that school." I then notice the new rock section and stop "So what class are you? I'm a senior." I looks down at the new albums that just came out trying to see what's new "Maybe we'll have a class together, who knows?"
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 59
Total WC: 922
OOC:
[/center]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:27 pm

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
It appears my new friend goes to the same school as I, that in its self was a nice thing to know, gives me one more friend at school, if I can find him that is. " Sweet. That's awesome. ". Now that we had come to a stop, I glance down at the music as well, eyes scanning over the cds idly. When I was questioned about my classes, I paused for a moment to think about it and then let out a light sigh " Erm. I don't really know my classes all that to well. I tend to keep school business in school, ya know? " I said as I bring a hand up and scratch the back of my head, looking to Jada with a light smile.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 131
Total WC: 958
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:36 am

DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) Jadaban

___I smile hearing that he thought it was awsome we both went to the same school but found it kinda odd he didn't know his classes "It's understandable, I mean school just started back up after the winterbreak." I then see a bob marley cd misplace in the new section "What's this cd doing over here? I should be in the reagge section." I then grab the cd and then looked over at beat with a smirk "So you smoke with mary jane?"

Post WC
: 83
Total WC
: 1005
OOC
:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:49 am

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
Nodding faintly to his answer I glance at the cd when he picks it up and makes a comment about where it should be. When I heard his question, I looked at him with a strange, questioning look " Mary jane? " I questioned as I looked at him, his question flying right over my head, having no idea what he was talking about.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 64
Total WC: 1,022
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:09 am

I wonder if this guy had an ideal what I was talking about when I ask him that question "You know,devil's lettuce? herbs of mother nature? ganja!" I then did the international sign for smoking weed which was pretty much of me bringing my fingers to my mouth and inhaling like "I mean if you don't that's cool but it's getting around that time for me to go hang with mary jane, if you know what i mean." (79)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:14 am

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
I stood there, listening to Jade as he went on spouting out some names and I had no idea what these names meant.. When he brought his hand up and acted like he was smoking something, I thought me meant cigarettes... " You mean smokes, like cigarettes? I've never hard them called that before.. I didn't know you smoked, I my self don't do that, cigarettes aren't that good for you.. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 72
Total WC: 1,092
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:25 am

___"Dude! Where been living at? under a rock?" I sigh as I slighty shake my head back and forth "Not cigarettes, weed man." I then put the bob marley cd back down thinking that it wasn't my job to move cds around "Anyway who smoke those nasty thing? I smoke the healthly stuff." I chuckle a bit before looking around the shop once more before looking back at Beat "So was you looking for a certain cd or just shopping for whatever?" (82)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:18 am

DJ Rock Star
- - - - - - - - - -
" Uhh, no man I don't live under rocks, just roofs. Oh. I see... " I said as I watched Jada for a moment before looking away again. When I heard him speak I looked back at him and shrugged faintly " Yeah, that crap isn't good for ya, my mom does it but I don't... I skate so I don't think that would work good for skating. " I said as I looked back to the cds. When his next question came I shrugged again " Just browsing really. Came to check out what they have, what about you? " I asked, looking back to Jada.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 107
Total WC: 1,199
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:02 pm

___I somewhat was sad I wasn't having a new smoking parther but it was cool "Alot of skaters chef, look at that bam (from jackass) guy who had that t.v show..." I pause in my sentence while thinking of that show "..on second thought maybe he wasn't? I mean he was too hyped up and mary jane calm you down." I then begin to strach my head "umm a few cds to get my dj'ing going. gotta have the right music to move the crowds." I notice the new hip hop albums within a step away and step over to it "I got to get a few of these babies over here" I then begin to scan what they had and picked up some random cd "So are you working? I'm trying to get a dj'ing gig at the club." (141)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:19 pm

When Jada begins to talk, I look at him, listening to what he had to say and nodded faintly " Heh, Yeah. They do some pretty funny stuff on there. " I said, laughing lightly before I fell silent as he began to speak again " Oh, sweet. " I asked, watching as he stepped away and began to look threw different cds. I looked down at some cds and when he asked me if I worked, I shrugged " No, I don't have a job. Cool. You wanna be a DJ Rock Star? " I said as I lifted my gaze and looked to Jada.

WC: 106
TWC: 1,305
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:56 am

___"Dj Rockstar?" I pause for a moment looking upward as if i was having visions of being a dj who had the rockstar status. I then stop my gazing into a mindless abyss and look back at Beat "that would be awsome to live but frist thing frist I need to get a start in the bizz." I then look back at the cds collection and saw another good album and grab it "I could use this." I said lighty as I then turn to face beat "What are you doing later on today?" (94/1401)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:37 pm

I nodded faintly to his question and watched as he gazed off. " Yeah. That would be pretty cool. " I said, nodding again " Gotta get your foot in the door huh? " I said, lifting my gaze from the cds to look back at him when he questions me " Uh, later today... Aside from tearing the streets up, nothin really. My day's are pretty simple. What about you, what are you doing later today? "

WC: 78
TWC: 1,383
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:58 pm

___I turn my eye sight back to the cd collection and picked up one more album "And this one is going murder them" I said grabbing my final cd. I then looked back up at the guy before me and answer his question "I pretty much just go with the flow of the streets so I might see you around later on,. When you tearing these streets as you said it." Then out of the blue my stomach begin to growl "My belly yelling at me." I look at my stomach like most idoits do and then look up at Beat "Well I need to get some food in my belly so I'm going have to end our time, but if you ever in the LC block, come hit me up." I then slowly begin to make my way toward the cashiers getting ready to checkout. (146/1547) (ooc: Let end this and start up another one, so i can gain some exp/texp)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 pm

When he went for another cd, I gave a glance before looking around some. As he spoke to me I nodded faintly, when he finished I looked back at him " I see. Yeah, sounds good. " When his stomach growled, I glanced down at it for a moment, holding back a laugh as I looked back to his face and nodded " Yeah, looks like it is bro. " nodding again I dwell on what he meant by LC before it finally hit me that he meant the lower commons " Alright, when I hit the streets and go down to the commons some time ill look you up. " I said before waving.

WC: 115
TWC: 1,498

+ END +
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:13 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)   DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless) Empty

Back to top Go down

DJ Rock Star (Closed, Soulless)
Page 1 of 1