Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Consumed By Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Consumed By Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Consumed By Darkness   Consumed By Darkness EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:37 am

Sitting on my bed, leaning back against the wall I look out into the darkness of my room as I sit in what you could call peace and quiet. I wasn't sure what it was, the fact that I now had a room and a bed, or that I was just use to sleeping on the streets, or something else, but all I knew is that I was still awake and staring off into the darkness.. Lowering my head, I look down at the bed for a moment before I close my eyes, sighing faintly, with in the past few days, may things had changed for me, I had met a human female, Lexi, and done things to her but she had taken me in and given me a place to live, another person I have met is someone named Saito, an individual I have... 'issues' with... My peace and quiet was disrupted when I heard a voice speak up " It's time Lance. " At first the voice was like a whisper in my head. Lifting my head I glanced around as if I was trying to find who spoke to me but I knew it was in my head... " And this time your not going to stop me, you don't want to stop me, not after yesterday. Mmm, and we will rend the flesh from that delicious little morsel's body and feast upon it, wont we Lance? But she isn't the only one, ohh no, our hunger cannot be satisfied with just one. Isn't that right Lance? " the voice said, this time louder and it held a evil, demonic laughter to it which rang out in my head. Already, I could feel it taking over, what I refer to as 'the darkness' it was raising up in me and this time he was right, I couldn't stop him, there was no way to stop him tonight... But did I want to stop him? The other day when I had my run in with Saito I had stopped him from taking over, keeping the real monster that I was from coming out...

Lifting my head, I gaze into the darkness again, my vision getting a bit blurry as the switch had already began... I knew if I staid here something would happen... something would happen to Lexi... Like he had said... Moving to the edge of my bed I climbed to my feet and glanced around for a way out of here, my first idea was the door, stepping towards the door but then I stopped and remembered the window in my room, a window that lead out to the fire escape.. I made my way to the window and clawed at the window seal before I managed to get it open and onto the fire escape. Once on the fire escape I began to make my way up it, falling down a few times before I managed to get to the top. Once at the top, I fell off the fire escape and onto the roof of the building, rolling to the side before I came to a stop on my knees, my head resting on the building I wrapped my arms around my chest, clutching it tightly as I began to claw at my own flesh, letting out light cry's of pain as I clawed more and more away until finally the true monster that slumbered in me was awake. Lifting my head from the roof, I glance up at the full moon that hung in the sky, raising to my feet, I arch my back, arms out stretched as I tilt my head to the sky and let out a loud bestial wolf howl at the full moon. As I let out my howl a shiver runs down my spine before I slouch forwards, a bestial grin forming on my lips as I step forwards, moving to the edge of the building to gaze down at the street. Tonight was a night for hunting, a night for feeding and I planed to enjoy ever little bit of it, that bastard Saito had thrown me around as if I was a rag doll and I didn't fight back.. Now I was seeking a form of revenge you could say, and the city was my victim. Pulling away from the ledge I began to move along the roof, picking up speed as I came to the edge I leapt into the air and flew across the gap before landing on the next roof and assumed my pace, moving a cross it.

Mid stride across the roof I came to a complete stop as something caught my attention. Lifting my head up, I sniffed at the air, ahhh the smell of a female. I made my way to the edge of the roof and gazed down at the woman, as I looked at her, I took a moment and drew in a deep breath of air, taking in her scent as I watched her. As I watched her, I brought my tongue out and licked my chops as thoughts of what to do to her filled my mind ooh the thought of it sent shivers down my spine, I couldn't stand it any more, I wanted her juicy bits to fill my stomach. Pulling away from the ledge I move over to the gap between the building and jumped down onto the fire escape before climbing down onto it. Once I was on the ground I got ready for the woman to pass by the mouth of the alley, and when she did I struck, leaping out of the alley I tackled the woman, we both went end over end, rolling across the pavement before we came to a stop, the woman pinned under me as she screamed for help, in an attempt to silence her I bit down on her neck, enclosing her wind pipe with my jaws to help silence her. After 'subduing' her, I quickly pulled back, dragging her into the darkness of the ally where I could finish off what I started. Once we both where safely back in the shadows of the ally, I released her neck and began to lap at the blood that flowed from the wounds on her neck. Ohh how I enjoyed the taste of the sweet crimson liquid. Biting down on her neck again, I yank back, ripping a chunk of flesh from her neck before I begin to chew it up before swallowing it. The poor thing had already died, how drab I could only eat away at her now and not have fun.. I would have to catch one and play with it... Moving my hand to her chest, I rip away her top before slashing at her stomach, pulling out ab it of her innerds to enjoy them as well. Releasing the life less body, I finish the bit of meat in my mouth before licking some blood from my claws. Though I had just eaten, the hunger was still there, just as strong as before and just as ravenous as before. Now that I was done with this one, I decided to get on the move again, dashing into the street, I was on my way across it when I was struck by a car.

The force of the impact knocked me back a few hard before I came to rest on the pavement, laying there for a moment, listening as the door opened and someone got out of the car to see what they had hit and if what they hit was alright. By the smell I could tell it was a male... I tried not to eat males but I would make exception's and this was one of them.. Climbing back to my feet I could feel the pain surge through my body from where the car had hit me... Looking to the man I let out a low growl as the man begins to back away from me. Leaping into the air, I took the man to the pavement as he began to cry out for help. In order to silence him I grabbed him by the head and smashed his face into the pavement a few times, at least until he stopped yelling. After he stopped yelling I rose back to my feet and grabbed him by the leg, lifting him from the ground I swung him to the side like a child's toy, tossing him into a parked car before I turned my attention to the car he was driving. Moving over in front of it I kneel and grab it by the bumper before I begin to lift it up, lifting it from the ground I toss it backwards onto another parked car, letting out a growl as I hear the faint sounds of sirens as I sink into the shadows, on the hunt again for more pray. I found my next victim, a young girl roughly my age, walking down the street. I stood atop a building, watching her as she walked down the street. She looked so peaceful, unaware of the chaos that as about to befall her.. Making my way down the building I slipped into the shadows and followed after her. When we entered a darker part of the street I struck, moving in close I lashed out, slashing across her back, though I held back to make it not life threatening, and cased her to fall to the ground crying out in pain. Once she was down she began to crawl away, crawling away a bit before she rolled over to see what had attacked her, still moving away. Stepping out of the shadows I looked down upon her, lips drawn back, bearing my teeth, as I snarled at her, this one I was going to play with... Moving up, I reached out and lashed out at one of her ankles, slashing it up just bad enough to force her to limp.

After this I pulled back into the shadows, watching her as she stood up and started to stumble away as fast as she could. As she limped away, I followed after her, letting out light growls every now and then to remind her that I was still after her... When the hunger became to great to stand, which wasn't that long, I decided it was time... trouncing her from behind, I held back from biting this one, slowly running my tongue across her neck to get a taste of her before dragging her into the safety of a near by alley. Once I had her in the ally I batted her around a bit, letting her get a little bit away before capturing her again, it was like a game to me, play with the human... This little game only lasted a few short moments before I proceeded to violate her young body before enjoying the sweet taste of her body, biting away chunk after chunk of her flesh, taking away bites from her chest, when I pulled away next I looked down at the body, she looked so delicious before, but now she was nothing but a dead body, now finished with her I nibbled at her body as I walked out of the alley, dropping her on the side walk, sniffing at the air. Sniffing the air a bit more before I lower my head and begin to move again... When I found my next victim, a woman that looked to be in her twenties, late twenties maybe, I followed after her, stalking her, as she walked down the side walk. My predatory nature was in over drive as I stalked her, following after her all the way to her house. I watched her as she went into the house and moved in, it was time to play with my next toy... Moving to the house, I found a side window that lead into the dining room and burst through it, sniffing the air once I was inside. The sounds of the window breaking brought out the residence of the house, Little did I know there was a male living here.. But I found out as he came booming down the stairs, armed with a weapon. Before I could get to him fired a few rounds from his pistol ring out before I got to him and sank my teeth into his neck, him firing two more rounds before he finally stopped. Dropping the body to the ground I stepped over it, hearing something come from up stairs I went up to see what was going on, naturally.

What I found when I got up there was something you would expect to find, a mother sat with her daughter, huddled in a room waiting for her husband to return, but he was not going to, no the only thing coming to greet them was me. Tearing the door to shreds I stepped through the opening as they both screamed for there life, both to terrified to run, the mother just stood there, holding her daughter, clutching her, protecting her from me. Moving up to them, I grabbed the woman I had been stalking, grabbing her by the throat, I lifted her off the ground and into the air. As I lifted her, she released her daughter and started to struggle to get free. The young girl ran to the closet to hide after being released.. Holding the woman by the throat, I draw her close and flick my tongue out against her cheek, bringing my free hand up I grab her top and rip it from her body before I throw her onto the bed and proceed to violate her before making a tasty meal of her, much like I had done before. After taking care of the mother, I turn my attention to the child that had taken up residence in the closet. After ripping the closet door open, I grab the child and pull her from the closet, biting down on her shoulder, she started to scream and struggle when I bite down on her shoulder, hitting my snout and face trying to get away from me, but it was to late for her... Once I was finished with the little girl, I heard the sounds of sirens, one of them must have called the police... I make my exit of the house, back on the hunt now. I knew my little folly was far from over, I would go on to take the life's of more, doing more then just killing some of them, violating some of them before feasting upon there flesh. When I was finally finished you could say, I had returned to Lexi's apartment, passing out on my bed.

Total WC: 2,467
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Consumed By Darkness   Consumed By Darkness EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:35 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Consumed By Darkness   Consumed By Darkness EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Having lost Lexi's scent I was royally pissed off and I was going to show this city how pissed off I was.. Making my way deeper into the alley, into the shadows I began to sniff at he air in search of something to play with now that Lexi had disappeared on me. " Awww whats the matter Lancy, did we lose our favorite little prey? Is she to smart for you? Or did you let her get away? Just like when you went soft on her before, you didn't want to hurt her, you just wanted to play, if you wanted to hurt her you would have taken her down before she got out of the alley. " The voice taunted me as I walked down the alleys, finally having picked up a scent that smelt taste. I followed after the scent as it moved down the side walk and finally I got a glimpse of what I had been falling, a juicy goth girl walking down the side walk. Sure, it was not Lexi but it would have to do, and it would kick off the night of fun for me.. I began to stalk the girl down the side walk though my stalking didn't last very long before I pounced the girl from behind, taking her the the side walk as she screamed out. As she began to struggle, I drug her into the shadows and bite down on her shoulder, ripping her cloths from her body. Releasing her shoulder, I began to lick up the blood as she screamed more. Rolling her onto her back I growled down at her and covered her mouth so she couldn't scream any more. Before I could really have any fun with her, my anger consumed me, getting the best of me and fueling my actions. I tightened my grip on her face and pulled her head from the ground before I quickly thrust it down into the ground, smashing her head under the force. My lips curled back into a grin as I released the remains of er head and turned my attention to the rest of her body, turning her into a nice little appetizer for the night.

Pulling way from the body, I nibbled on one of her arms as I lifted my gaze to the alley exit. Allowing the arm to fall from my mouth, I stand back up and begin to move again. Stepping onto the street I am greeted with gun fire, the bullets striking me in the arm and side. Lurching to the side I bring up my arm to guard my face as I turn my attention to the police officer that responded to the screaming. I look at the man as he shoots at me more, the bullets hardly having any effect on me right now. I begin to growl as I look at the man and take off into a charge, jumping into the air I land on the man, causing him to crash onto the hood of his car. After taking him down I begin to maul his face and neck brutally, as I maul his face and neck he struggles shooting me a few more times before he finally goes limp. Once he was dead I pull away and look at the body, grinning as I lick my lips. I knew I may run into more police during my night but if they were like this one it wouldn't be a problem.. Pulling away from the dead police officer and his car, I began to run down the street, slipping into the shadows as I went in search of more prey. What I found next appeared to be a fun little group, a yummy looking mommy along with a few kids and a daddy, all walking down the side walk. I watched them from afar as they went up to there house, a nice little doggy in the front yard, aww it looked like such a sweet little family.. I hope they say there prayers because tonight's the last night they will be alive... After they go inside I slip into the yard. As I enter the yard the dog begins to growl and bark at me.. I look at the thing and growl right back, grabbing it up from the ground as it nips at me. I grip both ends of the animal and pull, ripping the dog in two before dropping the remains to the ground, turning my attention to the front door, I swiftly move up to it as the man of the house opens the door to see what is going on out side. Before he could reaction I brought my hand out and grabbed him by the head, clasping my hand over his mouth so he couldn't say anything.

Now that I had him I pushed him back inside as he struggled against me, trying to get free. Once inside, I slammed him up against the wall before dropping him to the ground and moving down onto him, mauling his face and neck much like I had done to the police officer. His cry's of pain attracted the attention of the rest of the family, a young little boy coming down the stairs calling for his father. I lifted my head, turning my attention tot he little boy, before he could even start up the stairs I leapt from my crouched position over the man and tackled him tot he starts, biting down on the back of his neck, snapping his spine in one swift attack, pulling back I still had his dead body in my jaws and I swung him around some before letting him fly from my jaws and slam into the wall before falling to the floor. As I looked to the top of the stairs I seen a young girl in her early teens and the mother, both standing, looking at me. The mother hand a pistol, aimed at me. I let out a low growl and began up the stairs as she opened fire on me, I only made it half way up the stairs before I pounced, taking the mother to the ground I began to maul at her shoulders and chest, pulling away chunks of flesh and swallowing them whole. The young girl had taken off running when I took the mother to the ground, I let her get away for now, I would find her in a moment and have some fun with her but for now, I was enjoying the yummy mommy snack. Pulling away from the dead woman I lift my head, gazing down the hallway where the girl had ran before I begin to move down the hall, letting out a low growl as I sniff at the air, following after her scent. I followed after the scent into a bedroom, nudging the door open I stepped into the room and glanced around, my eyes shifted to the bed and I grinned a bit more, the girl was hiding under the bed, heh. I moved over to the edge of the bed and grabbed it by the wooden frame and quickly lifted, throwing it to the side of the room to expose the young girl that was hiding under it.

As soon as the bed was ripped from atop her she began to scream and scramble away from me. As she scrambled away I watched her grinning. I began to step forwards, moving towards her as she back away and finally she hit the wall behind her. I stepped up to her and came to a stop, kneeling before her I reached out and touched her cheek, causing her to flinch and pull away. By now she had stopped screaming and was to panicked to run. I moved my hand down to her shoulder and grasped it, lifting her from the ground as I stood up and pinning her to the wall as I stepped closer, sniffing at her some before licking her neck and finally biting down lightly, just hard enough to make her bleed. As I licked the blood from her neck I listened as she whimperd and panted, struggling against me some. Finally I got tired of playing with her and decided to move on to other things with the little girl. Pulling away from the wall, I threw her to the ground and before she could get up and run away I pounced on her, keeping her pinned to the floor. Now that I had her on the floor she began to struggle more, hitting me and trying to get me off her. I kept her on the floor and had a little fun with her body before deciding to make a snack of her. When I was finished using her body she had already became limp and stopped fighting but she was still alive. I had removed her clothing so getting at her tender young flesh was no problem now, I began to nip at her, taking away small bites at first, as I did so she began to come to life as the pain surged through her body from different areas, screaming more but not struggling really. I covered her mouth as I moved down, taking larger chunks as I began to bite at her chest and stomach. Finally she stopped screaming into my hand and went limp against the floor as the life left her body. With drawing from the body as my ears twitched at the sounds of sirens out side the house, I let out a low growl as I finished the bit of meat in my mouth. The police were here, interrupting my yummy meal. Pulling away from the body I move over to a window, growling more I bust out the window, along with some of the wall before leaping out. After landing on the ground I took off before the police could come to the back yard. Moving across the back yard, I climbed onto the roof of another house and arched my back, raising my head to the sky as I let out a long, loud howl, drawing the attention of the police who were checking the house I was just in.

The police lights shined on me and they began to open fire as they seen the figure standing up howling. I looked at the police and growled at them, bearing my teeth as I watched them. Drawing back an arm I swung it forwards, unleashing a array of energy blades that rip through the police. After taking care of the police I turn and begin to move across the building, now on the move again in search of more food. Not to long after leaving my last victims I come to rest on a building, gazing to the building across the alley, looking into one of the windows I spotted an old woman sitting in a chair watching tv.. Old people... they tend to taste tough and... old.. not my first choice for a meal but if it was the only thing then.. well I would have to deal with the old people taste. I knelt, watching the old woman for a moment before my attention was brought to an open window as music blared from it, tilting my head to the side, I look at the window for a moment before I watch as a female figure moves by it. I had just spotted my next victim and the music would help dum down the screams and lessen the attention attracted so I could enjoy my meal longer. Raising from my crouched stance I move along the ledge of the building, moving over to the opposite side of the open window before I came to a stop and looked down at the window a floor below me and on the other building. I watched the window for a few shorts moments before I decided to move, taking to the air, I jump across the gap and sink my claws into the stone building as I come into contact with it. Once I was on the building I climb to the open window and slip into it quickly, glancing around for the human female as the music assaults my ears. Once inside, I sniffed at the air some, catching her scent, I began to follow after it, walking down a short hall before I came to a door. Stopping at the door for a moment I could hear the sounds of water running on the other side of the door.. she must be taking a shower.. Since the door was open, I had no problem slipping into the bathroom, making my way to the shower where I could see a blurred figure though the shower curtain. I come to a stop at the curtain, looking at the figure a bit longer before I reach out, pushing the plastic curtain aside. Before she could turn I grabbed her, pushing her into the tile wall face first, moving into the shower with her. Thanks to the music her screams couldn't be heard out side the apartment. As she struggled I dug my claws into her shoulder, holding her in place, sinking my fangs into her free shoulder, causing her to scream more.

Since I had her pinned to the wall I began to play with her body and when I finished I pulled a chunk of meat from her shoulder and swallowed it down before I began to eat more of her. I allowed the body to fall to the bottom of the shower and I moved down, continuing to enjoy my meal. Thanks to the music, I was able to enjoy my meal, eating more of the dead woman before slipping out of the shower and leaving the bathroom. After leaving the bathroom, I made my way out the window I came in and made my way down to the street level and began to hunt again. After two more tasty little morsels, I came across another sweet little family scene. This time, I snuck into an open window, slipping into a dark room. By the scent I could tell there was a boy in the room with me. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I gazed over at a bed which held a figure in it, the boy I presume.. I made my way over tot he bed, gazing down at the form.. I wasn't in the mood to deal with males so I would make this one swift and painless for the child.. In one quick swipe, I slit his throat, letting him bleed to death... Well it wasn't painless or very fast, but he did die, hehe.. Once I took care of the boy, I slipped from the room, falling the scent down the hall and slipped into another room, this time, I could smell a little girl. I moved over to the bed, looking down at the figure, this one, I made sure to silence before turning her into a little snack, leaving the remains on the bed before I left the room and went to the master bedroom where I found a woman asleep. I was able to have a little fun with this one before I finally finished her off and left to eat more. When I was finally done for the night, I returned to Lexi's apartment..

Word Count: 2,577
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Consumed By Darkness   Consumed By Darkness EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consumed By Darkness   Consumed By Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Consumed By Darkness
Page 1 of 1