Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spirit of Darkness(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Spirit of Darkness(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Spirit of Darkness(Closed)   Spirit of Darkness(Closed) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Spirit of Darkness(Closed) Adrian10

Adrian made his way through the streets, his body moving slowly as he went. His hands were stuffed in his pocket as he slowly thought back to the text he'd found. The words had reminded him of a few myths but one had stood out over all. The Chimera known only as the Odnis Organ. According to the legend the creature was a frightening dragon-like beast with a long pointed scorpion's tail. It's head was serpent like, pointed in a narrow head with powerful dripping fangs. In it's chest was a large blood red crystal that came to a sharp point out in front of it. This was what the creature was supposed to look like, at least according to legend.

He wasn't sure what the creature's real name was but he knew that whatever it was it had to be real. It had to be. He'd found the Sword of Light. And deep in the Western Woods he'd found a shrine with the legend of the Odnis Organ. The chimera that had tried to take over the world. He swore then and there that he would find the creature. That he would find it and he would make it his servent. And he would not be letting the demon escape him. All it required was the right contract. It only needed a little bit of planing.

And planing he had done. If he could get the creature into a weakened state Adrian could claim it as his own. He had Goranova tucked under his coat a smile on his face as he walked outside of the city limits, toward the water. A creature, even of legend, was mortal on this plane. All he had to do was find the right things. He knew what he was looking for. But he would have to hurry if he wanted to beat others to it. Then again it was likely nobody else knew of the creature's existance.

Bonfires dot the rolling hills
Figures dance around and around
To drums that pulse out echoes of darkness
Moving to the pagan sound.

This made reference to hills, and while the area around the city wasn't surrounded by hills the canals were at a low point so it made sense to think that it was what it was refering to. Though there was no way to tell what the rest of it meant. Though it was possible because spirits were beginning to gather he was correct. He didn't hear any kind of drums or music but he did see spirits around the area dancing.

Somewhere in a hidden memory
Images float before my eyes
Of fragrant nights of straw and of bonfires
And dancing till the next sunrise.

The obvious would be a reference to something that only appeared between sun down and sun up. A shrine would make sense, though the reference to fire at night might be what he had to look for. But he had time, and the sun would be gone soon. Sitting down he stared out over the area around him before he smirked, the sun fading, day giving way to night. The fires began to light, showing all around him.

My eyes can see lights in the distance
Trembling in the dark cloak of night
Candles and lanterns are dancing, dancing
A waltz on All Souls Night.

Moving through the bonfires and dancing spirits, he frowned, as they began turning into simple whisps of energy. Will-o-wisps, the most basic of basic spirits. Weak creatures unable to fight anything physical, though magic was a powerful thing among them. He watched them dance all around him.

Standing on the bridge that crosses
The river that goes out to the sea
The wind is full of a thousand voices
They pass by the bridge and me.

The words made sense now. He could see where the 'bridge' was. Where the water vanished into the opening of the canal. He moved closer to the water as he walked, frowning as he went, his eyes narrowing as he slipped a hand into his coat to grip Goranova. His head tilted as he moved forward. Walking along the edge of the water Adrian's eyes narrowed before a red headed girl no older than fourteen appeared in front of him, smiling. She grinned shoving the surprised male into the water.

Crying out in surprise the male kicked up, the waters forcing him toward the opening to the lines. His mind willed the Devil's Teardrop to him as he saw it. A large maw forming. The opening had teeth! He stared at it in horror before he brought the weapon up and drove it into the mouth of the creature attempting to swallow him up. Gripping the sword tight he grunted, his body lifting as the creature reared it's head back, appearing in full in the canal.

Had it know he was coming? Was it there to eat any wayward travelers that fell into the water? He didn't know but if he was going to be eaten, he was going to make sure whatever this was had a hard time keeping him down. He kicked, as the creature leveled it's head, his body coming to rest sitting on it's tongue.

"Who ah 'ou?" a voice from right in front of him demanded.

Whatever demon it was he was in it had terrible breath. He frowned, his eyes narrowing as he looked around.

"I'm just a wandering swordsman. And you? Are you the Odnis Organ?" he asked.

"Hw 'are ou! I ill have ou 'o 'at my 'ame is 'Ara'im!" the creature said.

"Well then. Why not spit me out?"

"Why 'ot 'ust ie?"

"I wont die because I am not ready yet. I wont be letting go. I can go three days without sleep!"

"I 'an go 'ree weeks!"

"Then how about a truce? You spit me out and I'll let this one go."

The rumbling in the creature's large, open, maw made Adrian's eyes widen before he found himself, Devil's Teardrop and all flying from his perch on the thing's tongue. Thrown from it's maw he expected the teeth to come slamming down on him. But nothing happened until he hit the ground and a large claw slammed down, pinning him in place. The claws pinning him there were the same color as the bright red fangs in the creature's mouth.

"Tell me, boy. Why come out here?" the creature demanded.

"I'm here to get your help!" he said, matching the creature's fierce tone.

"Then tell me why I should help you!" it asked.

"Because if you don't then you are only going to be forced by another to become theirs!"

"AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF IT BOY!? HOW DARE YOU COME HERE TO TRY AND MAKE ME OBEY!"

"I had no such intention. I was defending myself!"

"Then explain why the Sword of Light is in your coat! Tell me why I should allow you to live!"

"I came here to find you. I did. I only ask that you help me. If you want to eat me then do it! I wont but whatever you say, I'm sick and tired of this. I wont beg!"

"My name is Sarasim. Call my name when you have need of me boy. Call me forth and I will come to your aide." the creature said.

Adrian's eyes narrowed as the creature before him drew itself into full existance. On all fours it was over twenty feet tall, with broad shoulders. A Dragon-like forebody with fur covered lion-like hind legs. The large tail coming out of it's back was huge, and tipped with the bright ruby red crystal that made this creature's fangs and claws. The crystal in it's chest was the size of Adrian! It was as tall as he was and just as wide, able to fit an entire full human body inside. It's neck was long and scaley much like a serpent's. But the head was more lizard-like than snake. It was almost what one might imagine a dragon's head to look like. A pair of white wings formed out of it's back like a bird's, and proportional to it's size. At the joints were more crystals, all still the same ruby red color.

(1,380)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Spirit of Darkness(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Darkness(Closed)   Spirit of Darkness(Closed) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:57 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down

Spirit of Darkness(Closed)
Page 1 of 1