Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full Moon Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Full Moon Mission Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon Mission   Full Moon Mission EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:01 pm

+ Full Moon Mission +
- Events Transpired During June 30th Full Moon -

The mission I was given was something that was going to test my ability's, at least my ability to control my self during the full moon. I always felt that was a period when I had no control over myself, when I went wild and into killer rage just killing anything, it had happened so many times it had become natural to me, not to mention the other one in me... the one that gave me these powers. Though, for some reason I had been given a mission and I was going to do it to my best ability, I didn't know why... maybe it was the challenge, I didn't know really. Since I only had a day before the mission, I took the time I had and went over the details of the building, the target areas and the females I was to save, I even went down to the area where it was to look at it some, since this seemed to be a mission more deadly then my first I had to check things out, like checking out a new hunting ground before going hunting.

The day of the full moon, I began looking over the information given to me more, going over the information about the building and points of entry that I could use to gain access to the building. Since it was the night of the full moon, Lexi would be leaving to go some where safe and that would leave me to do my mission. I had collected some old, hobo like cloths so I could go there and transform with out ruining any of my good cloths and help me blind in with the hobos found on the streets.

With the approaching night I began to change into the cloths I had gotten for the mission. Taking the pare of old worn pants, I began to slip them on, " I'm sure they wont mind if one or two of the female's are damaged, we can say they got damage during the escape. " The voice said to me as I worked on getting dressed " You know you can't control it during the full moon, how do you think your going to keep from playing with the females? You will enjoy a nice little snack during the mission and we will say they fell during the escape. " I remained silent as I listened to the voice in my head. with the pants on, I grabbed the shirt and began to put it on, slipping it over my head and pulling it down to rest over my upper body. " .. I can control it, its no different then when I transform any other night... " I said, trying to assure my self of that simple fact, that I would be able to control my actions during this mission, however I was still unsure if I would be able to..

Once I was fully dressed, I picked up the information I had been given and began looking over it again to make sure I didn't miss or over look anything, " .... I can control it. " I mumbled to my self as I looked over the data about where the females where held. " Yeah, yeah. Just keep telling your self that and be that human's little pet like the female that is always waiting on him hand and foot like a dog beaten into obedience. You may think you are a human like them, but we know the truth, you are a monster and tonight you will show the human that. " As the voice continued, I picked up my night stand and threw it across the room into the wall " Shut up!! "

" Ohhh. Is Lancy getting upset? Does Lancy wanna be a pet like the female? Does Lancy want a pat on the head and scratch on the ear, like all good little boys get? " The voice went on as I gazed at the wall where I had thrown the night stand into. Pulling my gaze away from the wall, I shook my head faintly, it was time to get going so I could take care of this mission. I left the apartment and the building. After leaving the building I slipped into the alley and began to make my way across town to where the warehouse was located.

Making my way across town using the back alleys and side streets, I came to the area where the warehouse was, " Are you doing this so you can get strong enough to protect your female, or because you want to kill? " The voice said as I gazed up at a building next to me, " You don't have to tell me Lancy. I know the truth behind it, the real truth, not what you tell your self. You do it because you enjoy the killing and cant get enough of it. " The voice finished with a laugh.

I couldn't ignore it but I could not respond, though we both knew the truth.. Pulling my gaze away from the building, I moved over to the fire escape and jumped up, grabbing onto the ladder hanging down from the first tier and began to climb up the ladder and then up the fire escape. I made my way up the fire escape and onto the roof of the building, up here, I could look over to the warehouse that I would be attack not to long from now. I knew this mission would test not only my abilities to get something done but also my ability to control my self.. Damn Psyre for giving me something like this, he probably give me this mission to fuck with me. Giving me something where I cant hurt people during the full moon, just to toy with me, the bastard must want to piss me off more.. I sat down on the edge of the building and looked out at the warehouse as I waited for the time to come..

When the time finally came, I began to feel it happening, that old familiar sting.. Climbing back to my feet, I moved away from the edge of the building, getting a few yards away from the edge before I collapsed onto the building, as change progressed, slowly working its way through my body. As the change continued my body began to change as I clawed at the flesh on my chest, ripping away clothing and flesh while the flesh on my legs, arms, and face began to rip as the animal inside me began to come out, growing to large for my human skin it ripped right through. The skin on my face ripping apart as it gave way to a wolf muzzle. Blood curtailing bone crunching as my internal skeletal structure began to change into a more fitting structure for my more bestial form.

When the change finally finished I lay there for a few seconds before placing a paw on the roof and slowly pushing myself up as I climbed to my feet, what was left of the clothing falling from my form onto the roof. Raising to my feet, I stood up fully and arched my back as I stretched some, letting out a low growl as I sniffed at the air. My first thoughts where to begin the usual killing spree but deep down I knew I had something to accomplish this night.. Now that I was in my more bestial form, I stood there, beating in and out as I gazed over at the warehouse. I would be getting my killing spree, but not one that ran across town, no, my killing spree would be taking place in that building, I was going to kill almost ever living soul in the building, with the exception of the females the human wanted me to save. Tonight was going to be a fun night..

While gazing at the warehouse, I slowly scanned over the part of the building that I could see, looking at some of the entry points that had been pointed out to me, in search of a good one to use in order to get into the building. Slowly working my gaze across the building it finally came to rest on one of the first floor doors that seemed to be on the back side of the warehouse. Though I wasn't sure if I was going to use that door or another, I decided to make my way to it. With that decided I began to descent the building I was on, working my way down to the ground level before I began to move to the warehouse.

I knew there was a guard standing guard at the door, I could smell his scent, the scent of male.. When he came into view I wasted no time in getting to him. Springing from the shadows I let out a bestial growl as I moved up on the guard, grabbing him by the face with my paw before he could make a sound and slamming his head into the building. He didn't have much time to struggle, the blow to the head stunning him to much. With a firm grip of his head, I lifted him into the air and looked up at him, letting out another growl as I began to squeeze his head in my hand. As I applied more pressure to his head, the sound of his skull cracking could be heard and finally his skull gave way to the force of my squeeze as I crushed his head in my hand. After crushing his head, I released what was left of his head, letting the body fall to the ground. Glancing to my hand, I shook it some, shaking some brain off my hand before turning my attention back to the building.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Full Moon Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Mission   Full Moon Mission EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:01 pm

As I turned my attention to the building, I glanced to the door that was now blocking my way into the building. I looked at the door a moment longer before I turned my attention away from it as I slipped into the darkness and began to move, working my way around the side of the building. As I came up to a window I slowed and came to as top before gazing through the window into the building. As I looked through the glass, my eyes came to rest on what appeared to be a box with cables running into it, perhaps a breaker box.. That would control the power to the warehouse.. As I gazed at it a wolfish grin slowly came to my muzzle.

With a basic plan thought up, I stepped back away from the window, moving back a few paces before I moved forwards quickly, jumping through the window. The window gave way to me, the glass shattering as I went through it. With the shattering of glass, the door to the room began to open as someone came to see what was happening. As someone began to come through the door I looked to the breaker box and grabbed the sides of it before I gave it a quick yank. I ripped the box from the wall, ripping the wires, sparks of electricity going everywhere. As the box was ripped from the wall, the power to the building went down and the room I was in went dark. With the room dark, the man who came through the door was unable to see anything, this gave me enough time to swing around and slam the box into him, sending him flying into the wall. After hitting him with the box, I droped it on the ground before I began to advance on him as he started to recover from the attack. The room was still dim since the power was out. As he recovred from the attack, I couldn't really see what he was doing but I wasn't going to give him to time to strike back. As I got close enough, I quickly brought my hand out and grabbed him by the throat, lifting him into the air and slamming him against the wall. After slamming him against the wall, he was stunned momentarily before he regained his awareness and pulled out his side arm and shot me in the chest once before I ripped the weapon from his hand. Luckily the bullet didn't get through my tough hide but it still hurt and angered me. I dropped the gun and grabbed the man's arm he was holding the gun with. Since he had shot me, I decided I would remove his ability to shoot. Gripping the man's arm I began to pull on it. As I pulled on his arm the man began to try and scream out for help but the grip I had on his throat prevented him from being able to make any real sound. As I pulled the sound of ripping skin and bone could be heard as I ripped his arm from its socket and from his body. Before I could follow threw with any further attack, a light was shown on me and another gunshot rang out, however this one was off target and missed me thankfully.

With the second gunshot, I quickly spun around and threw the body at the one who had entered the room and shot at me. The flying body did the trick, taking the man's attention off me for a moment. This gave me enough time to get away through the open window again. After slipping through the window the man who I had threw the body at came to the window and shot through the open window a few times. After firing a few times, he stopped and began to talk, informing the others in the building of an intruder. Since he seemed to be distracted, I came through the window again. Grabbing the man I threw him back into the wall. As he came crashing down from the wall I moved up to him and as he hit the ground I placed my foot onto his chest and gave a quick push down, crushing his rib cage into his organs.

Unfortunately, now they knew I was here, but I was betting on the fact that they would stay and defend there drugs and merchandise.. As I heard the sounds of footsteps the emergency lights kicked in, offering a bit more light so people could see better. The sounds of foot steps where growing closer to the room I was in. Moving out of the room I was hit by the lights from four men as they stood in the hall a few paces away from me. As soon as they seen me they opened fire down the hall at me. As soon as the barrage of gunfire began to be let loose I followed suit with my own attack, letting loose a quick howl as I looked down at the men, the howl traveled down the hallway and slammed into the four men, knocking them off there feet and ripping them up. After the attack, I charged down the hall and jumped on one of the men while they were recovering from my attack. After jumping onto them an I thrust my hand into his stomach, ripping right through his flesh with my claws and sinking my hand into his bowls. Before I could continue I notice the others as they began to get up. One of the men seeing me he began to panic " Oh god, oh god, I gotta get out of here. " The man said as he started to move away. The others where not so weak hearted. I stood up with the now dead man on my arm and held it up in front of me as the two of them opened fire. As they opened fire, I used the body as a shield to block the bullets. As the barrage continued I swung out with my human shield and struck one of the men firing at me with his friend, as I knocked him down, I snapped out with my free arm and thrust my hand through his chest.

After killing him I let his body fall from my arm as I turned my attention to the two remaining ones. The one closes to me was already moving away as well. Drawing my arm back, I threw the dead body I had used as a shield down the hall and hit the one that had panicked and started to run away causing him to fall to the ground stuck under the body. With him occupied for the moment I turned my attention to the other one. When he seen I had turned my attention to him he pulled out his side arm and took aim at me. Seconds before he began opening fire, I dropped tot he ground on all fours and quickly jumped forwards, taking the man to the ground. After taking the man to the ground, I bite down on his stomach and ripped flesh and clothing away before I began to maul his stomach. After a few seconds of mauling I turned my attention to the one that had panicked as he was moving away. " Over here! " I heard from behind me as more lights where being shined down the hall at me. I glanced over my shoulder and growled lightly at the guards down the hall. They began to open fire at where I was and I jumped forwards from the dead body before I moved down the hall with the men still firing at me. Glancing to the hall ahead of me, I seen that there was a turn to the right that forked off from the path. As I grew nearer to the fork in the hall, I jumped from the ground, to the wall in front of the fork. As I came to the wall I kicked off and propelled my self through the air into the hall that forked off to the right. Seconds after I disappeared down the hall the gunfire stopped. " What the fuck was that? " one of the men said. " I got no fuckin clue. " Another said as I heard foot steps approaching. " What ever this fucking thing is it took out these guys. Aww shit, we shot one of our own.. Oh well, poor bastard looked scared shitless. " I heard before a bit of laughter then silence.

Thoguh they had stopped talking, the sound of footsteps where growing closer. I glanced around as I began to pull back, looking for a place to hide.. My sanctuary was found as I spotted a few doors.. I slipped into the first one, slipping into the darkness as they began to move into the hallway I had went down. " Alright. I want everyone from the third floor to get down to the second and guard the labs and girls. We are going to take care of this sick fuck. " I heard as I waited for my chance. As they came up to the doors the footsteps stopped " Alright. Check these rooms. " the voice said again and then one of the men walked through the door I had went through. As he moved into the room, he shined his light around since there were no emergency lights in the room. The beam of light slowly moved around as the man continued looking for me, the beam slowly drawing closer to where I was hiding. Before the beam hit me however, the man stopped moving it and slapped a bug that bite his neck " Ah. what the hell? " He said as more bugs began to eat at him. " Fucking bugs. " he said as he swatted at the bugs, this gave me time to close in. Coming up behind him, I grabbed his head and gave it a quick twist, snapping the man's neck before letting the body fall to the ground. The sound of him hitting the ground caught the attention of the other two and they came to see what was going no " Hey man. Are you alright? " One of them said as they came into the room and moved towards the dead man. When they came up to the body, the same insects that I had released to attack the man, started to attack them " Aww what the fuck? " one of the men said as he too started to swat at the insects.

" Rend the flesh to pieces and destroy. " I uttered from the shadows. When they heard the voice they turned to see what had spoke it. As the beams of light hit me, the energy was already started to form in front of me, forming a then sheet of translucent energy. " What the fuck. Open fire! " one of the two said. As they brought there weapons up, the sheet of energy began to break and shatter into pieces and rushed forwards. A wave of jagged energy particles over taking the two men and slicing them up. When the energy finally dissipated I looked at the two men who's outsides looked like hamburger meat now. With the death of them, it was time to move to the second floor, by the sounds of it, everyone else I was here for would be located there, that sounded good, I could take care of the rest of them with out having to look through the whole building..

Since the rest of my targets where located one floor above me, that is where I was heading. Making my way to the stair well, I glanced up it for a moment before I began to ascent it. I wasn't sure how many more there were but I could smell the scent of male and female, from what I heard being spoke, the drug labs as well as the girls where located on this floor. As I came to the top of the stairs, it seemed clear, though the scent of human was all over the place, this made it hard to tell where they are located, aside from knowing they are here. I began to move down the hall, moving into a quick pace.

As I moved down the hall I entered into a four way intersection in the hall. As I came into it a bright light hit me and a hail of gunfire rained down from the light, all aimed at me. I didn't have much time to react as some of the bullets began hitting me, the attack catching me off guard and sending me to the ground. As soon as I hit the ground the gunfire stopped " Hot damn, we got the mother fucker. " one of the voices said, " Yeah we did. Give the all clear. " Another said as they began walking towards me as I lay there. That fucking hurt and it only served to piss me off even more, these mother fucking humans.. Four men walked down the hall and to where I had fallen. They moved up to me and came to a stop, " Aww shit, this mother fuckers still alive. " one of them said when they seen I was still breathing. " Well I guess we should put it- ", " Fiends of death devour my prey! " I barked out, catching the four men off guard. After uttering the chant, the energy began to form, forming into an amorphous blob " What the fuck. " One of them said, " Shoot the fucker! " Another said as he gave the trigger a squeeze. His weapon only got off two rounds before one of the energy tendrils lashed out, slicing the man straight up the middle, bisecting him in two. As one tendril sliced the man in half, two more lashed out at one of the other men, slicing him into a few chunks. Another came out and bite down onto the third man's head, lifting him into the air and throwing him back into the light. Another tendril came out and struck the forth man as he began to flee. Slicing into his legs to make him fall before it wrapped around his neck and lifted him into the air, not let taking his life.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Full Moon Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Mission   Full Moon Mission EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:02 pm

I slowly climbed to my feet and looked to the man that was being held in the air, a low growl escaping me. " I hate you humans.. So weak and pathetic. You only serve a single purpose in this life.. As our prey. " I said in a wolfish tone as I walked up behind the man as he struggled " Please. Please don't kill me man. It's business, no hard feelings? " The man said as he looked at me. I looked at him and grinned in a wolfish way " .. Shhh. " I said as I closed my eyes, lifting my head to the air as one of the tendrils came down and sliced into the mans stomach, slicing it open, allowing his intestines to spill out onto the floor. As he died, I took a moment and savored his death before the tendril released him and all four shot out, grabbing the final man by all four limbs . " No, god please let me go! No.. NOOOOO!! " the man said as the tendrils pulled until they ripped all four of his limbs off. Once the man was dead, I began to move again.

I made my way down the hall until another gunshot rang out, hitting me in the shoulder, " Don't come any closer! " the man said after shooting me. I looked at the man as one of the tendrils quickly shot off, and sliced into his shoulder, slicing his arm clean from his body. The arm, along with his gun fell to the ground as he let out a cry of pain while grabbing the stub. I let out a wolfish chuckle as the energy tendril cleaved into his body, slicing him in half. With the guard dead the tendril moved to the door and sliced it down the middle. As the door fell open a man yelled out " Open fire! " And with his command a hail of gunfire began to come through the opening out into the hall. As the gunfire continued poring out of the opening I advanced towards it, coming to a stop before moving in front of the doorway. The gunfire lasted a few more seconds before it stopped " Cease fire! Move up and check. " one of the men said. When the gunfire stopped that was my cue to move in and kill everyone in the room. I had allowed the familiar I had summoned to dissipate into basic energy already so this one was up to me. I quickly moved through the door and jumped the first man, the one that was moving to the door to check things out. I took him to the ground, and sprung off him, not killing him yet. As I jumped into the air, the men opened fire again and I unleashed another set of energy claws, the claws ripping through the air and cleaving into the men that where firing at me. With them out of the way, I turned my attention to the man I had pounced on. The pounce had knocked the wind out of him so he was just now getting back to his feet, this gave me a few seconds to get on him. I grabbed him and lifted him into the air and threw him across the room and into some lab equipment, smashing it to pieces. The lab works that where in the room all began to scramble and head for the exit. I couldn't let that happen, the humans wanted the labs destroyed, this meant the ones working the labs had to go too and non of them where the females I was to guard. The six that where making a break for it where caught off guard as I let out another powerful howl that knocked them into the wall and sliced into there flesh. After unleashing the attack, I drew back for a moment as I began to pant, I was down to my last bit of energy but I still had work to do.. I couldn't let this stop me now, I had to keep going.

While the lab workers where getting up, I began to advance towards them. Grabbing two of the lab workers, I slammed them up against the wall as they began to struggle, the other four looked on in fear as I held two of there coworkers against the wall. Drawing away from the wall, I threw both the two across the room and turned my attention to the other three. They began to back away from me and I simply advanced towards them, as they moved away I lashed out and grabbed one of them, yanking them close to me, pulling the lab worker close, I plunged my paw into there stomach, pushing my claws through the skin into them. After plunging my hand into there stomach, I with drew it and dropped the body to the ground as the other two began to run. As they ran, I let out a light growl as I began after them. Jumping into the air, I took them both to the ground and let out a howl as I sank my fangs into the shoulder of one of them while clawing at the others back. Releasing the persons shoulder, I pull back some and allow the two to begin to get away before pouncing them both again, this time I finish them both off by ripping there throats out.

After taking care of the two lab workers I rose to my feet and glanced around the room. Seeing there was no one else alive in the room, I turn my attention to the open door and leave the room. " Come on. Let's get the merchandise out of here! " I heard come from down the hall. When I heard the voice I turned my head and looked down the hall, where the voice was coming from. Shortly after the voices I heard the sound of foot steps, multiple foot steps and then the sound of female voices. They were moving the females and probably the dugs as well, this meant I had to take them out before they could leave the building. Since they where down the hall and didn't sound to far away from me I begin to move down the hall after them. As I move down the hall after them, I let out a bloody howl, the howl changing the surrounding area, giving the area a red tint and alters the surroundings to make it seem more eerie. When the surroundings change, the foot steps stop as the group stops while one of the men speak up " What the hell is this? " a voice said, " I don't know. Let's get the hell out of here! " Another voice said before the sound of running foot steps.

The footsteps came right towards me, pulling away from the group that had stopped. When the man seen me he came to a stop " Oh god! " He said as he began to lift his assault rifle and take aim at me. As he brought his rifle up and began to take aim at me I lunged forwards, knocking the weapon to the side as he squeeze the trigger, causing the weapon to open fire into the wall. With the weapon knocked to the side, I grab the man by the throat and lift him into the air and he begins to struggle, dropping the assault rifle. I glanced down the hall, past the man for a second before I turned my attention back to him, bringing my free hand up I took a hold of his head, gripping it tightly before I began to pull on his head. He began to scream as I pulled on his head, struggling more, trying to get free. The screaming only lasted for a few seconds before I ripped his head from his body. After ripping the man's head from his body, I dropped the head and grabbed one of the dead man's legs, letting the body fall to the ground as I began to move down the hall, dragging the body with me, leaving a trail of blood across the floor as I went.

As I drew nearer to the group that had yet to move, I slide the body around and fling it through the air at the group. The body flys through the air and hits the ground, sliding a bit before it came to as top in front of some guards. They looked down at the body before looking down the hall at me " Oh fuck, we are going to die. " One of the men said before he began to throw up. The group of guards looked down at the dead body for a few seconds before looking back to where I was. I stood there for a moment, gazing down the hall at them as I let out a low growl. It was a group of about six or seven guards standing there looking at me, all the men seeming to be terrified of the sight before them. I couldn't see the females or any other lab workers, it seemed they must be further down the hall.. " Open fire! Kill this monster! " One of the men said before they began to fire at me. As the bullets began to rain down the hall at me, I went low to the ground, falling onto all fours as I charged forwards. As I charged at them, I let out another howl, sending forth a surge of force that knocked the men down and causing a good amount of damage to them. With the group knocked to the ground, I pounced onto one of them, pinning him to the ground. After making contact with him a portion of the fur on my chest jutted down, forming into spikes that stabbed into his chest, piercing some of his organs and causing fatal wounds. After stabbing into the mans chest, the fur returned to normal and I moved off of him as he lay there dying, turning my attention to another one, I pounced onto him, sinking my claws into the mans chest, he let out a grasp of pain as my claws pierced his flesh. As I pulled away from him, I ripped chunks of flesh from his chest and slowly climbed to my feet, looking at the reaming guards. They had already gotten up and where beginning to run away. When I see them running I let out a growl and slung my arm to the side in a slashing motion, sending forth an energy based attack, the energy claws sliced through the air and when they hit the men they cleaved into there bodies, killing the guards.

With the guards dead, I sniff at the air. It only took me a few seconds to pick up the scent of the females and begin to follow after it down the hall. As I follow after the scent, I begin to pick up the pace, moving into a quick sprint to catch up to the group. I charged down the hall and run into a single guard with five people in lab coats. They where still running so there backs where to me. Since there backs where to me, I jumped forwards and pounced onto the guard, as I hit him he hit one of the others in the small group, causing them both to fall over. After taking the man to the ground I stood up, grabbing him by the leg and flinging him through the air into the other men in lab coats, knocking them down as well. After throwing the guard into the men, I reach down and grab the one I had knocked down seconds before, grabbing him by the leg before I began to move down the hall, dragging the man along as he tried to get away. As I came up to the group, I kicked the guard back to the ground and placed my foot on his back and began to put weight onto him. As I pushed down on his back and crushing him I turned my attention to the two in lab coats with him. Lifting the one I was carrying into the air in front of me, I brought my free hand up and quickly slung him to the side like a rag down, slamming him, head first, into the wall. As soon as his head hit the wall part of it popped like a melon when it falls on the ground. After busting the man's head open, I dropped the body to the ground and turned my attention to the last two remaining men in lab coats as they moved down the hall. As they ran away from me I stepped forwards, over the body's and moved into a quick charge, rushing down the hall after them. With in a few seconds I caught up to them and grabbed one by the shoulder and slung him around, hitting the other one as I did so and finally slung the man to the ground.

After slinging him to the ground I began to squeeze on his shoulder, sinking my claws into his flesh causing him to cry out in pain. Bringing my foot up, I placed it on his back as I gripped his shoulder tightly and yanked back, snapping the man's shoulder as I pushed down with my foot hard enough to snap his spine. Once he was taken care of I turned my attention to the last one as he crawled away. I watched him for a moment before I followed after him for a few paces until I caught up with him, lashing out, I bite down on the man's ankle and pulled back, ripping away some of the meat from his leg. I spit the chunk of meat out and watched the man as he began to crawl away, dragging the injured leg now. I allowed him to crawl away some before I got tired of watching him and pounced on him from behind before I began to maul his back, ripping away chunks of flesh from his back. Once the life had left him I slowly raised up from him and began to move again.

I made my way down the hall and stepped into a small parking garage where they where loading drugs into the back of a moving truck sitting next too two vans. As soon as they seen me, the three guards that where loading the trucks dropped the drugs and lifted the weapons, taking aim at me and began to open fire. I jumped into the air as they opened fire. Jumping over the men, I landed atop the moving van that held the drugs. As I came to rest atop the van, I crouched low and waited as they circled around the van, shooting up at the top of it, trying to get me. I moved up to the edge and grabbed one of the men, yanking him from the ground up to the top of the vehicle with me and pinned him to the roof of the vehicle as I bite down on his throat and quickly pulled back, ripping his throat out. As the man fell silent, the others began to open fire. As they opened fire, I sprang from the roof of the moving truck. As I came down, I landed onto one of the guards and immediately sank my teeth into his neck. When a gunshot rang out, hitting the ground next to me, I was forced to pull back, taking part of the mans throat with me as I jumped away.

After jumping away, I took refuge atop the moving van, waiting a moment. When the man realized he no longer had any back up he began to panic and ultimately began to run for his life. I watched for a moment as he began to run until finally I jumped from the top of the van and pounced on the man, taking him to the ground. After pouncing on him, I slowly stood back up and picked the man up as he struggled to get free. I glanced around before I spotted some metal rods leaning against a wall. After seeing the rods I looked back to the man and walked over to where the metal rods where and pinned the man to the wall. After pinning him there, I took one of the rods and plunged it into his chest, piercing his chest and sinking the metal rod into the wall behind him. After I did this, I followed through and pinned each of his hands to the wall, pinning his dead body to the wall with his arms out stretched to each side as if he were on a cross.

After pinning the man to the wall I turned my attention to the two vans where the scent of female was coming from. Now came the part I had been wondering about.. I make my way over to one of the vans and rip two back doors off of it, the first thing out of the van where screams from the females inside it. The screaming caused me to let out a growl as I looked at them with a glare, the growl and look instantly made them fall silent and cower in fear. The first thoughts and urges that began to well up in me where to turn these delicious looking females into a taste meal. I began to reach for one of the females but stopped as I looked at them, I had to maintain control of my self.. I gazed at them for a moment longer before I pulled away with a growl, since they appeared to not be moving from the van, I moved over to the next one and ripped the back doors off of it, like the other, screams came from the van and one of the females jumped from the back and tried to run. Before she could get away, I grabbed her arm, having to restrain my self so I didn't hurt her any, I pulled her back to me as she struggled more and hit me. As she did this I let out a light growl and she stopped as the other females climbed out of the van and looked at me.. Damn if only I could eat.. I had such a fine meal laid out before me, it was so tempting.. I released the female as I spoke up " ... Follow me. " I said as I looked at them, at first they just stood there but when I let out a bark they squealed and moved closer to me. With them now following me, I lead them out of the building and too a group of men waiting for us out side. With them safely in the custody of the men, my job was over with and with it over, I departed for home..
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Full Moon Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Mission   Full Moon Mission EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:02 pm

Total WC: 7,252
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Full Moon Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Mission   Full Moon Mission EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:19 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full Moon Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Mission   Full Moon Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Mission
Page 1 of 1