Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full Moon Aftermath

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rising with the sun, earlier than I would have like I might add, I ease my bedroom door open as quietly as possible to avoid disturbing Lance if he was still asleep, or if he was even here. I knew he’d been gone last night, he left sometime before dinner and I didn’t hear him come back before I fell asleep. It had been a full moon and living in this area of town, I knew better than to go out after dark on nights like that. The full moon generally brought out the less stable side of normal people; the effects on not so normal people were much worse. In the past I’d even heard what sounded like wolf howls in the distance, but last night they had sounded a whole lot closer; close enough to send ominous shivers up my spine.

Making it out to the living room, I turn on the television and keep the volume low so I can catch up on the local news while trying to enjoy my morning routine. Coffee was brewing and I was just getting ready to pull out a bowl for cereal when the chipper voice of the female morning news anchor caught my attention. Even though the information she was relaying to the public was anything but happy news, her voice never lost it’s bright tone. “The full moon curse was back in full effect last night as a number of residents in the lower commons fell victim to what is being called a wild animal attack. Authorities refused to comment on the severity of the wounds or the official cause of death but one source close to the investigation was quoted as saying that the victims had been ‘ripped apart’ and ‘partially eaten’. The victims of the bloodbath were spread over a three block area centered around 5th street. Police are urging residents to call the tip line if they saw or heard anything last night.” The chipper reporter turned the floor back over to her co host at that point but I had already stopped listening. Those gruesome murders had happened in a three block radius from the street my apartment building was on. They said it had been an animal attack, did that have anything to do with the howls I heard so close last night?

My thoughts return to Lance. Since I hadn’t heard him come back in at any point, I worried that he could have been out roaming the streets while that animal had been on the rampage. Forgetting about my plans to make some cereal, I pad my way down the hall, my bare feet silent on the hardwood floor. Turning the knob, I gently crack the door leading to Lance’s bedroom. My heart was pounding in my ears as I peeked in, I was afraid that I either wouldn’t find him there or that I would find him bloodied and injured.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:37 am

Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 LanceH2HFull Moon Aftermath
- - - - - - - - - -
As I stood there, now standing I watched her and as she began to speak to me, I reached down and picked up my cup, finishing the rest of my soda before setting the cup back down " .... Trust.. You are afraid of me slitting your throat at night... Have you ever wondered about what I fear? .. Human's always care about them selves and no one else.. selfish creatures... " I watch Lexi as she begins to gather the dishes up. Picking my cup up, I pull away from the table and head back into the kitchen to get some more soda. When I hear her voice again, I came to a stop... I had let something slip... " Way to go fuck face. Do you WANT her to know about me? Remember the last person you told? Remember what happened after you told them? " As I listen to his voice in my head I sigh lightly, remaining silent for a moment before I finally speak up " ... I have no friends ... not any more ... No one was ever there to help me, I had no one on my side to help fight my battles.. No, I was all alone, fighting each and everyone... I don't know why I said that... I guess it was something that just slipped... I, we, us, it... they are just words.... "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 234
Total WC: 4,969
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:56 am

"Care about themselves and no one else? Selfish creatures? You think that's what I am? I am human Lance, and so are you. You bleed when cut, you cry when hurt, so do I. Yes I'm afraid that I do fear you slitting my throat in the middle of the night, how can I not Lance? You've already cut me once, and relished in the taste of my blood. You've told me some of what you've done, but what have you done or said to assure me that I won't be the next victim on your list? Fucking me? Is that supposed to make me feel special? It doesn't Lance, I prefer your fucking me to the demon but damnit that doesn't mean you won't kill me. I've opened my home to you, I opened my body to you when you've wanted it, I can't open my heart to you until I can be sure that you aren't going to cut it from my chest the second I have a human moment." Grabbing the dishes, I stomp my way to the kitchen and throw them into the sink, the sounds of shattering china filling my ears but not touching the mix of fear and rage driving me. "If you're going to cut me, to hurt me, even to kill me, just go ahead and fucking do it. I'm tired of waiting for my door to open and for you to come in what that knife to finally do it." I was yelling at him now with no concern for the paper thin walls or the neighbors on the other side of them. Moving to the man, I turn him if he's facing away from me then slam my small fists against his broad and bare chest. "Is it so selfish to want to feel safe in my own home?" Now the tears began to fall, my rage giving way to every other emotion I tried to ignore for the most part. "We and us are not just words, Lance, not the way you used them. I know, I've used them that way too. We were the demons, that's what they told me when I asked who they were. 'We are who we are' so I called them We. We put these scars on my body. We spilled my blood since I was a baby. We killed my father, ruined my mother, and turned my family against me. We broke me, Lance."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:37 am

- - - - - - - - - -
As she began to speak to me, I just stood there, listening to her as she tried to explain to me how I was a human like her... And after that she went on and I simply stood there, listening to her, remaining silent, my gaze down on the floor, head tilted down some. As she walked past me, I still remained silent and motionless... She was yelling at me.. and yelling, to me, always meant bad things... It meant I was going to get hurt or someone was going to try and kill me... When I heard the crash of the dishes, I flinched, muscles tensing up as I stared at the floor. When she came to me, I kept my head lowered, looking at the floor, I didn't see her when she drew her fist back, thus I was not expecting it when she threw her fist, striking me in the chest. When her fist struck me in the chest, there was a hitch in my breathing as my eyes widened, looking down at her arm as well as the floor... She hit me... I didn't think she would hit me.. but she did... " I stood there as she began to speak to me, in shock at the fact that she had just hit me... As she finished talking I spoke up " .... You ... hit me .. You ... hit me... " My words were more like babbling as I stood there until finally my left hand shot up, gripping her out stretched arm by the wrist, calming down with force, may nails digging into her skin " .. Why .. Do you want to hurt me .. Everyone wants to hurt me .. Why is it so bad that I live .. Do you ... want me to die Lexi? ... Do you want to kill me? .. " lifting my head finally, I look to her face, gazing into her eyes, as I gaze into her eyes, I slowly pull her arm back, pulling her first from my chest, I bring my arm out to the side, holding her arm out to the side as well as I gaze into her eyes " ... I never ... wanted you to hit me ... I was trying to be a good boy ... I didn't hurt you any more ... Wasn't I a good boy? "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 403
Total WC: 5,372
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:18 pm

"How can you even ask me that?!?" While there had been a small window of opportunity for the man to let my rage give way to sadness and sorrow, it had passed now, the rage back in the front of my vision. I tried to pull my hand away from him, tried to jerk it from his grasp, but of course I wasn't strong enough to do it on my own. Still I tried, pulling and struggling even to the point where I could feel my shoulder dislodge as the sound of my joint grinding then letting out a faint pop fills the short silence. Even with the tears flowing freely from anger and now the pain shooting through my arm, I still wanted to yell at him. "Of course I don't want you to die, I wouldn't have asked you to come live here if I did. If I wanted you to die, I would have left you in the alley you took me to! Have I ever really hurt you? Since we met, have I cause you any real pain? I know hitting your chest hurt my hands more than they hurt you, and I don't remember cutting open your stomach deep enough to need stitches! No, Lance, I don't want you to die and I don't want to hurt you; but I don't want you to keep hurting me either! I've done nothing but try to help you live a better life and what have you done for me?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:40 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
As she struggled against me, trying to get free, I kept my grip tight, not letting her out of my grasp, my gaze locked on her as I watched her, still not taking any further actions against her yet, Listening to her as she begins to speak to me. Slowly, I bring my free hand up and reach out to her, reaching for her face as she speaks, before my hand touches her cheek, I pull it back, biting my bottom lip lightly, allowing my free hand to fall back to my side, remaining silent, letting her talk. As she finishes, I remain silent a moment longer before speaking up " .. I was a good boy .. I said I was sorry and everything when you had your guest over .. I was good .. I wanted to hurt him .. but I was good ... good because you wanted me to be .. was I not a good boy? .. I did everything you wanted me to. I ... I'm sorry I cut you .. You can cut me .. " Pulling my free hand back, I reach down for the knife on the front of my waist but before my hand reaches it, it stops, heasitating to grab the knife " .... Give me your hand. " I said, bringing my hand up, away from the knife and holding it out to her " .. I wont hurt it, I promise. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 245
Total WC: 5,617
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:13 pm

"No, I don't want to give you my hand." By this point I had stopped struggling against the hold he had on my other hand, the one connected to my now dislocated shoulder, the pain was just too much to fight through for long. "I don't want to cut you Lance." As those words left my mouth, the anger flowed out with them. My body slumped slightly, non injured shoulder sloping forward and my head bowed. "I don't want to fight anymore. You were good when Saito was here. Thank you for that, but one night of behaving doesn't change a lot." Lifting my crying eyes to his face, my lower lip trembling and my body beginning to shiver in response to the coursing pain radiating from the shoulder, I look to him pleadingly. "Please let my hand go, it really hurts now. I have to get ready for work."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:36 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
She refused my request for her hand and I allowed it to pass, for the moment... As she spoke to me I could hear the anger in her words and it, her anger only serving to agitate me more.. As she slouched forwards, my grip on her wrist loosened so I was no longer squeezing as hard, though still holding her arm out. As she lifted her eyes to me, I looked into her eyes for a moment before glancing at her lower lip as it trembled, my gaze shifting to her body as it began to shiver, finally my gaze came back to her face, seeing her pleading look as she spoke to me, wanting to be released... " Hurt... I ... hurt... " Finally, releasing her arm, I reached out and grabbed her free arm before she could pull away and spun her around, pushing her back into the wall. I pressed into her as I held her against the wall, looking down at her, my face void of any form of emotion " .. I hurt too. " pulling away faintly, I reached between us and gripped the knife at my waist, though I did not pull it out, I pulled it from my belt and tossed it to the side, away from us before I returned my body against hers, a hand coming up to rest against the wall next to her head as I gazed down at her " .. I like it here .. Please don't hurt me .. please don't hit me .. " Leaning in, I nuzzle my face into her shoulder, speaking more " Ill be a good boy and not attack your guests .. Please Lexi don't hurt me ... don't hit me any more .. " As I speak fear fills my voice, my left hand comes up and I lightly place it on her injured arm, lightly caressing and rubbing it, trying not to hurt her.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 329
Total WC: 5,946
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:57 pm

When he released my injured arm, I tried to hold back the sudden cry of pain as a fresh wave assaulted my sense but failed to do so. The sounds was sharp and short and could have been mistaken for shock at his grabbing my free arm and putting me against the wall. The impact of my back on the immobile surface jars the already hurting shoulder even more, but instead of crying out my body starts to go limp and the edges of vision began to blur. By the time he tossed the knife, I could barely feel my legs and his voice was starting to sound like it was coming from the other end of a long tunnel. Somehow I managed to breathe out a whispered response to his requests. "I won't, Lance... I won't hurt you." It was a good thing his body was there against mine when he reaches up to rub at my injured arm because even the light sensation was too much for hyper sensitive limb and proved to be the deciding factor in my battle to retain any composure. Slumping against his chest, I didn't quite lose consciousness, I could still feel him, still see shadows breaking up the light, but I could no longer stand the pain, or stand at all.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:13 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
As I stood there, pressed against her I felt her go limp against me, slumping against me, I tilted my head to the side as I looked down at her. Pulling my hand away from her arm, I reached up and touched her cheek lightly. I could hear her still breathing, so I knew she wasn't dead.. I had yet to do anything that would take the life from her... " .... Lexi? " pulling my hand from her cheek, I brought it down and carefully slipped it around her, holding her against me as I stepped back away from the wall, pulling her with me " Lexi? " I watched her for a moment before lifting her from the floor enough to allow me to move with out dragging her along the floor " Your arm ... " sighing lightly I realize I had hurt her more then I first thought I had done when I restrained her arm, not wanting her to hit me any more.. " Nooo ... Please don't be mad at me .. I'm sorry .. Please " I babbled on as I began to step forwards, making my way down the hallway, I carried her along with me. Stepping into her room, I carried her over to her bed, coming to a stop, I knelt and sat her down upon the bed, lightly taking a hold of her dislocated arm before I slowly pushed her back, moving over top of her as I laid her down onto her bed, making sure her injured arm didn't fall to the bed as I laid her down " Please .. I can fix it .. Ill make it better .. I'm sorry .. " by now my words were filled with fear and sorrow, tears streaming down my cheeks as I looked down at her.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 308
Total WC: 6,254
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:08 pm

My awareness faded in and out over the course of the journey to my room, but by the time Lance laid me down in my bed, the sensations were starting to pass. The pain was still there, with every movement or the slightest touch. The dizziness, weakness, nausea, and blurry vision were all beginning to ease off. I had missed most of what Lance what saying, but thankfully I caught the last part. My eyes fly open and stare up at him wildly. "No, I'll be fine. You don't need to fix it. I have to get to work. I'll make a sling for it to get me through the morning, then I'll go to the clinic on my lunch break." Trying to push myself into a sitting position with my legs and one good arm, I attempt to scoot my body off of the bed. My mind was already working through the steps involved to make a secure sling from cloth. I'd done it before, for other people, but that was when I had two working arms. I was now down by one and I didn't know if Lance knew how to fold the cloth the right ways. "It's not your fault Lance, I shouldn't have kept trying to pull my arm back."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When she began to push her self up, I reached out to stop her but carefully moved my hand onto her shoulder and helped her instead of pushing her back onto the bed. As she goes to move off to bed, I stand up and do my best to help her. As she stops speaking I speak up, the fear still in my voice " ... Please Lexi don't be mad at me .. I'm sorry .. Ill make it better, I can .... I've done it before .. Please. I wanna make it better. It will hurt but I can fix it.. It's my fault I'm sorry. " As I stop speaking for a moment, I bring a hand up and hit my self in the forehead " .. Stupid.. Stupid.. " as I said this to my self, I hit my forehead again before letting my hand fall, looking at Lexi again " .. Please, I promise it will hurt for a bit and then it will be all better .. I .. I don't want you to be mad at me .. I was scared ... I'm sorry I hurt your arm .. " Leaning in close to her, I try to nuzzle my face against her non injured shoulder " .. I'm sorry .. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 219
Total WC: 6,473
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:05 pm

"Please stop saying you're sorry." I couldn't handle feeling bad for yelling at him yet, not with the pain commanding most of my focus. With the way he was whining I was either going to get pissed off or feel that irritating need to comfort him; neither option seemed particularly inviting at the moment. "If you're sure you can fix it without breaking any of the bones or rendering the arm useless, go ahead and do it. Otherwise I have to get dressed for work, I'm already running late now." My voice was one of exhaustion, already tired enough of this day to want to go back to bed and sleep until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:22 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
Nodding faintly, I go to say something but then stop myself, simply nodding to her. When she agreed to let me take care of her shoulder, I nodded and softly kissed her non injured shoulder " Wait right here. Ill make it better. " I said, lifting my head from her shoulder and glanced around for a moment before making my way over to her dresser, picking up her hairbrush, I walked back over to her and held it up, holding the handle next to her mouth " .... You need to bite down on this cause its gonna make you scream. I- " before finishing my statement, I cut myself off, holding the brush up to her mouth, waiting for her to take it. After she bite down onto it, I release the brush and bring a hand up, grabbing her upper arm, the injured one, before placing my free hand onto her shoulder, locating the dislocation, I pause for a moment and look to her face, smiling faintly " .. Are you ready Lexi? "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 177
Total WC: 6,650
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:37 pm

I was prepared to walk him through the basic mechanics of the process if he didn't seem to know how to go about it, but thankfully he did at least appear to have an idea. I was grateful that he thought to grab something for me to bite down on, though I didn't know how well a plastic hairbrush handle was going to do, I figured the very least it would come out of this baring teeth marks. Clamping my teeth down on the handle, I hiss slightly when he moves and takes my arm into his grasp. Another hiss followed by a moan comes when his other hand gently feels out the direction of the dislocation. When he asks if I'm ready for what is about to come, I nod slowly and squeeze my eyes shut, waiting for the enormous shock of pain that I knew was coming. I'd grown accustomed to the pain of torn flesh, but this internal bone deep pain was for the birds.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:49 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When I heard her hiss out in pain as I touched her arm and shoulder, I looked to her and frowned lightly, at this point in time all I wanted was for her to feel better and I was the reason she was hurt... Leaning in, I kiss her on the forehead " Ok. " Pulling away from her forehead, I gaze into her eyes for a moment, giving her a soft, caring smile and look " Ill make it all better. " as I spoke, my words were held a soft tone to them as if I was trying to sooth her pain away with my words. Turning my attention back to her arm, my grip on both her shoulder and upper arm tightens a bit before I quickly push her arm up, shoving her arm up and back into the joint.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 143
Total WC: 6,793
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:06 am

The pain was so strong, so blinding, that I wanted to crumple to the floor and throw up. The pop of my joint being forced back into place echoed inside my head as my vision started to swim again. I would take a million more cuts to never have to feel something that bad again. Somehow I knew that if I ever broke a bone, I would just curl up and die from the pain. I wasn't built for internal pain, of that I was certain. Once the initial shock of agony subsided I spit the brush from my mouth and let out a stream of curses as I began to test out the movement of the arm. It still hurt but at least it was a dull throbbing pain now instead of the sharp sort that was making me sick. Heaving a sigh, I turn to Lance with a weak smile. "Thank you. I should really get dressed for work now. I'm going to be in trouble if I don't get there soon."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:20 am

- - - - - - - - - -
After pushing her arm back into place, I released her arm and shoulder, my hands falling to my side as I watched her as she began to scream out curses as she made sure her arm worked fine. I had grown up on the streets and as such, I was the only one around I could trust to take care of my injures so I had learned how to treat things like dislocated bones, and many other things. When she looks at me I smile right back at her and give a faint nod as I reach out and place a hand on her cheek " See... I said I would make it better Lexi.. I know it hurt.... I know it hurt a lot... " I pause for a moment before speaking again " .... I know you told me not to say it again but ... I'm sorry. Ill go now so you can get dressed. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 159
Total WC: 6,952
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:29 am

"You did make it better Lance, thank you again." Still favoring the aching arm, not wanting to use it too much too soon, I cross the room and open my dresser with the uninjured one. Pulling out some underwear and a matching bra, I then move to the closet before glancing back at the man over my shoulder. "You might want to start thinking about what kinds of things you want to shop for tomorrow, maybe even make a list of stuff you need. I know you need clothes, but like what about other things? Razors, soap, shampoo, shaving cream, toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant, maybe some cologne you might like to try. I don't know what guys need so I'm gonna depend on you to tell me. Then after we shop and have some lunch, we can stop by the grocery store and pick up some more food, I bet you're getting low on snacks by now, aren't you? We can pick up more and decide what meals we want for dinner next week. Does that sound good?" I was still upset about our disagreement but was willing to let it go for now and focus on getting to work in time to keep my job.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:42 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I nod with a smile and watch her as she heads for her dresser. I thought she was going to tell me to leave her room so she could have some peace and quiet, though I was being quiet at the moment... I stand there and watch her, when she glances at me I still have a smile on my face as I watch her. As I watch her she begins to talk to me and as I listen some of the things she mentions I kind of wondered what she meant by them.. She wanted me to make a list for something... As I listen to her, I start to move, moving towards her as I continue to listen. The one thing I really understood was when she made mention of going to get food, that sounded great to me... I could already feel my self getting hungry again... Coming to a stop a few feet away from her I finally speak up " .... I don't know what I need Lexi. I've never had to pick stuff out like that. The only things I ever got where what I could find in the trash or .... what I took.. Maybe... You could help me? "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 207
Total WC: 7,159
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:56 am

"Aww sweetie, of course I'll help you. I don't know how much help I'll be but I bet we can get through it together. I'll ask some of my male coworkers what kinds of things they use, maybe that will help me realize some things we are forgetting." Turning back to my closet, I choose one of the few nice outfits I had left, thanks to losing two in a row last week. I might need to browse the clearance racks while we shop tomorrow, I have to look presentable at work if I ever hope to get a promotion.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:11 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When I hear the name she calls me I smile a bit more, nodding as I listen to her. As she turns back to her closet, I step up to her now, reaching a hand out, I place it onto her non injured shoulder " Ok.. Thank you.. Lexi... " I said as I stepped up so I was lightly pressing into her, leaning my head onto her shoulder, closing my eyes " .. What do you want me to do today? .. While you are at work .. " bringing my free hand up, I reach out to place it on her sides, my hand only getting close enough so my fingers brush against the materiel of her top before I pull my hand back.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 146
Total WC: 7,305
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:22 am

Casting him a soft smile, the earlier argument all but forgotten, I lean into his gentle touches. When he asks what I want him to do today while I'm gone to work, I have trouble coming up with an answer. "I don't know. What do you usually do during the day? You can watch movies, listen to music, I don't know. If you get too bored I think there are still some boxes in your closet, if you want to get rid of them you can carry them in here and stack them over there under the window, but you don't have to, I can always get them tomorrow." If my arm feels better of course. It was painfully clear that I wouldn't be lifting any boxes today. Work was going to be awful, I was going to have to push that annoying little cart upstairs since I won't have two arms to carry the load of files. With my answer given, I break away from Lance and begin the slow process of getting dressed through the residual pain.
179 End Rp
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:05 am

Updated Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Aftermath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2