Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Fight Club [Open to all]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Fight Club [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: The Fight Club [Open to all]   The Fight Club [Open to all] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:38 am

The Fight Club [Open to all] Nagi-moon2
Fangs of destiny
- - - - - - - -
It was thrusday afternoon and that ment it was time for Nagi's weekly meeting at the fight club. But this week would be a little different than normal. And should prove to be very interesting. As he made his way into the muli story building he saw that no one was around. Whitch was usual. Everyone that worked in the building knew what tonight ment and would be gone home early. Nag i grinned as he headed over to a door in the corner. It looked like any other door around there but only the members knew what it was actually for. He casually walked over to it and opened it. It lead downstairs and Nagi proceeded down. As he reached the bottom there was a big steel black door with red stains on it. Obviously it was blood but he pushed the door open and he quickly heard the sounds of people yelling and cheering. Things had already kicked off, Nagi was a little late but with what happened a few days ago it was to be expected. He was a frequent fighter here so it didnt matter if he was late or not. He closed the door and breathed it deeply. It smelled like home.

Wordcount: 208/208

Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Club [Open to all]   The Fight Club [Open to all] EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:38 pm

The Fight Club [Open to all] Kenisa
Floating above the city as people walked around down underenath the spiritual form of Nue. He smiled it had been a long time since he had gained a moment of control over the other. It felt great to be inside of the driver's seat once more. The pathetic other would have to wait until he had been completely satisfied and enough blood had been spilled. Dropping down slowly to the ground level the figure moved along with the others as they walked about. His eyes darting around scanning the appearances of each one. Noticing a figure exiting the crowd to enter into an empty structure he followed behind unknown to the figure as he made his way through the dark rooms that where light by nothing more than the moonlight filtering in through the window panes. Following the oblivious man as he made his way downwards into the lower parts of the building through a series of doors the sounds of cheers and voices where growing louder and louder as they inched closer towards the room. Entering in through the final door. Nue would move through the door and float above the heads of all the spectators as he looked on as the two fighters battled it out. A smile emerging upon the spirits face as he had finally found a place of interest in this boring planet. Here blood was shed for nothing more than sport.
237//237
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Club [Open to all]   The Fight Club [Open to all] EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:39 am

___...and as the bloodthirsty spirit disappeared into teh building, another, more quiet spirit was sneaking behind him, unbeknownst to him. In the form of a black fox, she crept inside and followed him until he stopped. Phasing quicky back into her more human form, she introduced herself as a salesperson who peddles happiness and asked him if he were interested in purchasing some special chemicals.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Club [Open to all]   The Fight Club [Open to all] EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Fangs of destiny
- - - - - - - -
Nagi walked into the room and had felt like something was around him but nothing was there as he glanced so he shruged it off. He walked around the room and suddenly there was some sales woman selling some chemicals. Needless to say something had followed Nagi. It couldn't have been the woman cause he had not seen her. Was she here before? He didnt know but he looked at the fight that was taking place. It was Rico, and Jonas. They fought often and were fairly even. After another 30 seconds Rico had won, Jonas was a bloody mess but it was surviveable. They would fight each other again next week. Someone finally noticed Nagi and called out. "Hey Nagi's here! Whos got next?" Nagi stepped forward to the blood drenched floor waiting to see if anyone would step forward. Chances are they would not.

Wordcount: 208/208

Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Club [Open to all]   The Fight Club [Open to all] EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Looking at the two fighters as they went at it from the lookd of the fight they where quite the even match . Looking onwards as the two continued at it giving there all until finally one of them lay down on the ground unable to press on to victory. The clear loser of the bout. A smile growing on my face as i waited to see if the man would finish him off, Watching as the winner completely forgot to finish off the man in case he would seek vengance later. Nue shook his head in disgust. This was compeltely wrong the loser was supposed to be destroyed for failing to win. Looking as the figure whom i had followed into the building stood in the middle of the blood drenched floor his name being called out about the place. My body would slowly descend into the crowd as i took on a human form. Pushing my way through the crowd looking face to face with the man I stretched my muscles. It was quite stiff in a human form compared to the comfortableness of being a spirit.
???//???
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Club [Open to all]   The Fight Club [Open to all] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:57 pm

___Seeing the one she offered drugs to ignore her (Ken), the woman prepares to leave, until she sees that a fight is going on. Immediately, she swaps to bet-taking mode. "Three-to-one odds, people! Three to one!" Unfortunately, the other was defeated entirely too fast, leaving her to wait for the next match. Perhaps it would be a bit less even and she could offer better odds.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Club [Open to all]   The Fight Club [Open to all] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:59 am

Fangs of destiny
- - - - - - - -
A stranger had stepped forward to challenge him. Nagi was a regualr here so it was only natural for someone that had not been around to step up. Mumers went around the crowd as a few minor bets took place. and started placing bets. When it came down to it, Nagi was in favor 5 to 1. Fairly steep odds. Nagi had heard the woman that had yelled out for bets during the end of the last fight. He pulled out 200 and tossed it to her. "Thats on him to win." Some people murmered and wondered if Nagi was gonna throw the fight to collect. Nagi lifted his left foot and slammed it back down on the bloodstained ground. This caused everyone to be scilent and focus on Nagi. "This man may very well kill me, so throwing a fight wouldn't be very smart. But If I do die id like to have a bit of cash with me when i go." Nagi said calmly. and with that all murmers were scilenced as Nagi continued to focus on his opponent. He then got into a basic mixed martial arts stance and faced the fighter. "You ready?"

Wordcount: 193/551

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Club [Open to all]   The Fight Club [Open to all] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:39 am

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Club [Open to all]   The Fight Club [Open to all] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Watching as the man looked at me and then placed a bet on me to win it was quite strange he was an interesting cahracter to say the least he must have known something that I didnt know hopefully he wouldnt throw the fight for the money. As he took his stance. Sliding my legs apart they where a slight bit wider than an ordinary fighting stance and my hands out open it had been quite a while since fighting with my bare hands but it would be something to practice on. Tired of waiting i moved in quickly throwing a feigning a jab with my stronger right hand before throwing a light jab with the left to quickly test the man's reaction and speed.
???//???
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Club [Open to all]   The Fight Club [Open to all] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Updated Nagi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Club [Open to all]   The Fight Club [Open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fight Club [Open to all]
Page 1 of 1