Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)

Go down 
+2
Nicolai
яuиє
6 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) Empty
PostSubject: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:40 am

[Lance: Graveyard of Lost Souls]
I had been laying on the couch munching on some chips when I got the call from Lexi, she had told me that she would be coming home later at night and for me not to wait up with dinner, to get something from the freezer and fix it up.. Well, since Lexi was going to be out longer then I thought, I decided I could go out and maybe find something to play with. After leaving the apartment I hit the streets and began to walk in search of something to do. I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going and in no time I had left the Lower Commons and made my way to Gothstone. I came to a stop in front of the cemetery in Gothstone and looked at it for a moment.. I knew this place.. It was where... where my parents and little sister had been buried... When I was younger, I came here to see there graves but as I got older I came less and less until I didn't any more.. Any other day I probably would have just walked away.. but something begins to draw my attention to the graveyard, becoming me to come in... Chalking the feeling up to wanting to see the graves of my former loved ones, I step through the graveyard entrance and began to walk down the path, glancing around at the graves that rest in the large graveyard. Eventually, I pulled off the path and began to walk past the head stones. When I was younger I had memorized where they where buried so it wasn't hard finding them.. When I came to the head stones I stopped and looked down at them.

Post WC: 289
Total WC: 289
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

Number of posts : 157
Rep! : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) Empty
PostSubject: qui   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:18 am

Remind me again why the hell we're sitting in a graveyard again?
'Cause that's where the cool kids hang out, bitch.
Saito sighed as he looked up to the sky, running a hand over his face as he looked up to the sky and breathed out slowly, letting his breath crisp into the air above him as he watched the bright flickering stars in the sky above him. Sometimes he rather disliked how Yoji managed to convince him to get around like this, but it seemed as though it didn't come down to a direct conflict that way, and frankly he found the encounters between them to be rather tiring when they were forced to come up. He sighed and looked about, raising his hands slightly in a 'why me' matter before he looked about dryly, his eyes snapping to the possessed man at the entrance suddenly.
Lance? What the hell is he doing here?
See? And you thought I was kidding.
You do know that I hate you occasionally, right?
I'm inside your brain, dumbass; you can consider all your opinions duly noted and taken into account in all my decisions.
It makes me feel better to say it.
Looking to the man at the entrance, he decided that it was probably not the best idea to engage him at the moment or, frankly, at all as he slunk back slightly to the side, merely watching and attempting not to care much about what he was doing as he leaned back against the large tree near the center of it, staring to the sky. What he was doing he didn't know, and frankly he really shouldn't care; afterall, it was his own bussiness...
Just 'cause you're worried about your girlfriend-
She's not my girlfriend, for one-
Because you're a pussy.
Fuck you.
Looking about the graveyard, his eyes seemed to mirror for a bit as he watched a sudden flicker of motion catch his eye. Curious, he cocked his head to the side and attempted to look further, but he saw nothing. Something was going on, the air felt a bit...thicker, somehow, as though they weren't alone, but he couldn't say so for sure. With little else to do and curiosity as to quite why he was here on high, he sighed and let his instincts continue to run rampant, leaning back against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:43 am

Note: Body Armor is "bought" for $500 at the end of Chance Meeting RP which is still going on.

Leaving the hibachi diner and standing outside with Lexi, I had offered and agreed to give her a ride home because I don't feel that a young lady should be walking the streets of the Lower Commons at night by herself. Not with all the stories that we get on the news and that have come across my office at PsiCoven. I lead her over to the parking lot where my car is parked and the alarm deactivates. As we get closer, the doors of the Audi A5 scissor upward to allow us to get in. Before I get in, I look at my left hand which is carrying the body armor that the contact had given me as a sign of good faith. He wasn't a fan of the contact that I was going to meet, but I just leave that to competitiveness. Standing in front of the door, I remove my blazer followed by my dress shirt. Damn... I don't have a undershirt to wear... wait! My seat moves forward... due to an advanced feature in the model that activates when no one is sitting in the front seat and a body part tries to reach into the back. Yeah... that's what I'll tell her if she asks! A duffel bag is in the back seat, so I open it and viola, a short sleeve t-shirt. I put it on ending the "peep show" and place the body armor on next. My guard heightens at the sincere concern from my contact regarding this meeting. After a few deep breaths, the body armor seems to "mold" to my body shape allowing me to put my shirt back on. I like this thing. The tie and blazer are put back on before I get into the car. "Sorry about that."

We pull out of the parking lot and I ask her for her address. Provided that she gives it, it would input itself into the GPS from her voice and start plotting the route. If she doesn't give it, I would simply ask which way and proceed. Either way, we would come to a red light and my cell phone rings. Looking at the caller ID, I answer the phone, "When and where?"

"Gothstone Cemetery in 15 minutes if you want the information. Otherwise, I'll sell it to the other side. Business is business with me and I don't let scruples like good and evil get in the way of that. Don't be late."

"Damn it! Ms. Andrews, I need to take a little detour, but I will get you home as soon as possible. Hope you don't mind spending a little bit more time around me." I smirk at her before speaking again, "GPS override. Gothstone Cemetery. Arrival time is 15 minutes." The GPS switches locations and tells me that it is not possible to legally reach the destination in 15 minutes. "Most use of expressways and/or high speed limit areas."

"Calculating route."

I accelerate smoothly, but if she was watching, Lexi would see the speedometer needle rapidly move to the right. We break 160 km/h quickly and continue to accelerate. As soon as the car breaks 200 km/h, all safety features are armed. We reach the cemetery much faster than legally possible. My phone vibrates and I answer. "I'm here. Where are you?"

"You brought a date to the Cemetery? Why aren't you romantic? Walk over to Plot 45914 and you'll find what you're looking for there. You'll know it when you feel it. Happy Hunting."

I hang up and considering that he has a visual of my car and since the windows are tinted, he's either had me followed since the restaurant or has some sort of heat sensor. Regardless, I look at Lexi and tell her that I shouldn't be long and if she gets scared to just lock all the doors. The windows are shatterproof. Compliments of a paranoid father. I pause for a second to listen to what she has to say and address that.

708/708
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:24 am

Dinner had been quite an experience with Mr. Prince as a dining companion, and his offer to drive me home was a hard one to refuse. He had already been so nice through the meal, even going so far as to offer me an interview with his company. I wanted to refuse the offer, I had walked myself home alone many nights and could handle it again this night, but the truth of the matter was that I wanted to spend more time with him. Plus the sake bomb and two glasses of wine had me in that warm and fuzzy mode so a ride home probably was the best idea. The gift from his friend was an odd one to be trading off at a hibachi place but I try not to appear puzzled as the exchange goes down, or while walking to the parking lot with him carrying the... bulletproof vest? body armor? I wasn't quite sure exactly what it was at this point.

Approaching the parking lot, Psyre deactivates his car's alarm and somehow sends the doors rising into the air to allow us entrance. For a second I just stand there and blink at his vehicle... it sure as hell beats the bus for transportation. Once I recover from my momentary lust for material possessions, I make my way to the passenger side and do my best to take my seat without looking like a fool. I had never ridden in a car this nice, or with all of these extra features, so I wasn't really sure what was safe to touch or not. After securing my seat belt I happen to glance over through Psyre's open door to see why he hadn't gotten in yet. My jaw seriously tried to hit his floorboard. The man resembled a greek god with his clothes on... now that his blazer and dress shirt were missing I was sure I had died and gone to heaven. Human men just weren't put together like that, or at least they shouldn't be. That perfect skin and muscle tone found only in the steamiest dreams were not meant for mere mortals. I tired to look away, really I did, like twelve times or more... but I couldn't. I could not physically tear my eyes away from his body, no matter how loud I screamed to myself that I was being rude and should give him some semblance of privacy while he changed his clothes. I was too enraptured by his bare flesh that I didn't even notice his seat move on its own. I figured he had moved it using some latch in the back. At least his moving it forward blocked most of my view which allowed me to turn my head away until he had finished pulling on the undershirt and armor thingy. Ok, fine I'll admit now, I still watched him from the corner of my eye, how else would I know when it was safe to look again?

When he finally took a seat inside the vehicle and offered his apology, I merely shook my head in response. I was unable to speak, my mouth had gone dry and my heart was trying to dance up my throat. Maybe I shouldn't take that interview offer with his company. How much work could I really get done if this is how I was going to react when he was within sight? I regain the ability to communicate just after he asks for my address, which I freely recite, then watch in awe as the gps commits it to memory and begins plotting a course. "Wow, now that's handy."

The ringing of his cell phone while we are stopped at a red light sends me back into companionable silence. I didn't mind it when he took care of business, in fact, it almost felt like lessons in business for me. I thought of them minor distractions as learning experiences, and who better to learn from than a man starting his own company at such a young age. Being informed that I will have to spend a bit more time in his company brings a smile to my face, one I try like hell to keep to a polite grin as I tell him that I don't mind the detour at all.

Of course I said I didn't mind before he began driving like a maniac. His conversation with the gps should have been my first clue, but it didn't click until I noticed the buildings start to move by as nothing more than a blur. That's when I made my big mistake and glanced over at the speedometer. It was hovering around 180 at that point and my knuckles went white as I clutched the seat belt strap for dear life. I tried to focus on breathing, I really didn't want to have a panic attack in front of this uber successful man. I had never been more happy to see a graveyard than I was the moment we came to a stop. My knees were shaking and I thought my stomach had been left back in the Lower Commons.

After all of that he was assuming that I would wait in the car for him... the car that just flew halfway across the whole damn city... and he wanted me to sit in here all by myself... fat chance buddy. I'm not staying unsupervised in a car that I'm beginning to think has some magic button that makes it sprout wings and rocket boosters. Shaking my head, praying that would be the only shaking he would see, I fight to keep my voice even as I counter his offer. "I'll be fine, you go take care of business, and I'll just explore this end of the cemetery. I could... um... use a bit of fresh air at the moment." If you don't want me puking up all that wine and hibachi dinner in your fast fancy car that is. Of course I didn't say that out loud, but I did turn to search for a release handle on the door. The sooner I got out into the night air, the sooner my body could calm down. At least I was lucky enough to not know anyone in Gothstone, I wouldn't have to worry about anyone I know seeing me duck behind a bush to be sick or walking around like a green tinted girl in shock for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:43 am

I stood before the three graves, looking down at them, remaining silent a moment longer before I spoke up " Anna... " my eyes shifted to the other two graves stones" ..You are safe now. " I moved over to the third and slowly knelt before it, leaning in and pressing my forehead against the cold stone as I placed a hand against it " I made you all safe. " I looked at the head stone, looking at the name for a moment before I closed my eyes " My Anna- " I was cut short as the voice in my head spoke up " Aww, look at this sentimental bullshit. Just like before when you were a kid, we would come here and you would cry your eyes out, begging for them to forgive you for what you did, but did they ever forgive you? Has anyone forgiven you? NO... Get your pathetic ass up. We want to go out and find a nice female to play with, your little roommate said we could so lets go, fucking pathetic, you act like some kind of trained house dog when your round her, all, yes master, ill do what you want, makes me wanna laugh. Now, get your ass up so we can go have some fun, we can get some yummy's too, I know you are hungry, we can even have a little snack after we get done using her. Doesn't that sound good? We dont have to let your master know about it either. " the voice said, finishing with a chuckle. Pulling my head away from the head stone I growled faintly and hit the rock head stone " Shut up.. " I murmured as I slowly climb to my feet. I slowly turned, back facing the grave stones as I glanced around. My eyes came to rest on a figure leaning against a tree, at first I didn't know who it was but then it hit me... It was that man from before.. the one that threw me around like a little bitch.. and I didn't see Lexi with him.. As I looked at him the voice came back " Ohhh Look Lancy. Its that male from before, the one that threw us around.. and I don't see your favorite little female with him.. And its night time, you know what that means don't you? .. We can play with him, I know you still want to play with him. We can always dig a grave to put him in after we are done playing, or leave him out to rot with the rest of the things here. " As I listened to the voice I stood in silcne as I looked to Saito.

Post WC: 459
Total WC: 748
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 am

Looking over at her, I walk over and open the door to help her out of the car. "Sorry about that. I need to take care of things here, but I will explain why I had to get here so quickly on the ride to take you home. If you get into any trouble, just call me. I shouldn't be long." With the words of reassurance and her words telling me that she would be fine, I head into the cemetery and head west. I wasn't familiar with this cemetery, so I have to look at headstones which have numerical markers. Once I start walking again, suddenly I feel this tugging sensation that I can't quite explain. It's like I'm being called to a specific area, but I don't see any spirits roaming around suspiciously. I glance back towards my car and I can't see Alexis right now. No time to worry about that now. As I keep checking the numbers, I figure out that whatever this is that is pulling me along is also leading me in the direction of the plot that I'm supposed to be finding. I still can't quite figure out why the hell I'm in a damn cemetery, but I'll save that question for another time.

223/931
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Can't you feel it? They're practically screaming through the air. The sensation was increasing, it felt like, almost a pressure, and though Saito felt the waves of what felt like rippling energy pulse through his body and attempt to overwhelm him, he forced it back down as he breathed out into the crisp air again, closing his eyes and shaking his head.
What are they? He asked as he watched the world around him flicker for a moment, swirling slightly through the air as the symbols making up the spirits that they were in life slid down to the ground, barely visible but for shimmers in the air and the whirling nature of the air as they slid towards earth as if raining from the sky. He'd never seen this happen, and he really didn't know what to say about the whole thing; perhaps this as just the kind of shit that went down when you hung around in a graveyard.
Dead people, man. It's the spirit inside all of 'em, but somethin' weird here is tangling it up. Normally they polarize and such, but somethin' about the graveyard's got 'em in a tizzy, and they're starting to build up some energy. Like friction between the real and spiritual world, you might say.
Is this why you dragged me out to a graveyard?
Oh relax, man, at least you've got some company. You have your puppy, your girlie, and her spankin' new date.
Yoji's wry voice in his mind couldn't quite keep Saito's eyes from snapping up to where he could barely make Lexi out right by what looked to be a rather expensive new car. As he stepped forewords with his hands in his pockets, he couldn't help but turn his head to Lance easily, his mirrored eyes snapping to the other man's red ones. In his mind Yoji grinned and taunted to poor boy, but thankfully he suppressed that reaction and simply started walking towards what amounted to one of his better friends. He still wasn't quite sure that he could deal with Lance in a decent manner after learning about the full-moon rampages, but it looked like they might just find out soon enough.
"Bit late to be out in a cemetery." he called as he walked to her, hands in his pockets and eyes mirrored in the moonlight, though it was clear by the way he moved and by the way he spoke that it was indeed Saito in control and not the demon that occasionally jumped out to play. Tall and lean with a build like someone who'd been practicing martial arts for most of their life, Saito was decently attractive, a slightly effeminate face hardened by self-discipline and the events of recent times beneath what amounted to a dark button-down shirt and slacks; he looked neither wealthy nor poor, and carried himself with someone who didn't much care about money.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Once Psyre opens the door to release me from his near death causing machine and offers an apology along with the promise of an explanation for roller coaster ride that was our journey here, I nod my head and take my first few knee shaking steps away from the vehicle. "It's alright. Go take care of what you need to do, I'll stay in this general area and will be fine. What trouble could I get into in a graveyard?" With that I watch the man turn and head for the west side of the cemetery. Now that his back was turned I didn't feel so silly for moving on trembling legs. Entering the graveyard, my legs steady a bit once my feet hit the soft grass between headstones and markers. I wasn't much for walking the designated path, you couldn't read the names and dates too well from there. I figured I would lose myself in the observation of the dead and that would calm my jittery nerves but it didn't seem to be working out that way. All the thoughts that had run through my mind during the rocket launch from the Lower Commons to here were coming back and making themselves known.

I know you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed but really, Lexi, taking the offer of a ride home from a man you just met over dinner, that was how horror movies start, or how naive girls go missing and wind up being found dead weeks later. No one knows that you're with Psyre Prince, even people who would know who he is unlike you. The only people who saw you together were the ones at the restaurant, and all they would remember was that he was a perfect gentleman to some frumpy little chick who was seated next to him. This guy could concievably take me out to some deserted warehouse when we leave here and have his fun then chop me into little pieces that wouldn't turn up for years, if ever. Now while I didn't really think Psyre would be the type to do that, the possibility alone was staggering. The fact that I didn't know him that well wasn't exactly a point in his favor. Though if my knowledge is correct, most viscious serial killers weren't built like gods with money flowing from every oriface and well known enough to be recognized by waitresses at hibachi joints. Ok so there are some points in his favor, I could still justify getting back into that death trap when he was finished here, if for not other reason than I didn't want to walk all the way home from Gothstone by myself at this time of night.

With that particular facet of the monologue addressed and summarily dismissed, the bigger more pertinant issue was able to rise to the surface.

He would have to take the trip home much slower, like legal speeds the entire way, cause I am way too young and cute to die. Especially to die in some twisted firey wreck when he miscalculates a curve and wraps us around a light pole. It would be totally unfair to die without having had more sex. I mean, come on, what 18 year old girl dies after only having two sexual partners... one of which was a demon and shouldn't have to be counted. If you want to get technical, the other sexual experience shouldn't really count either, should it? I mean Lance isn't a normal guy by any means, and the situation on that first day was too similar to the first demon experience to count. There was curiosity to see if it was different with a non goat legged demon but there was still the fear of saying no too. Damn it! Why couldn't I just meet a nice guy to go to bed with, a nice guy like Saito or Psyre, one who won't make me too scared to say no if I start to freak, one who might even know how to please a woman. There is no way I am going to die before having one of those earth shattering orgasms you hear about on Sex and the City reruns. Nope, I won't stand for that, I will know that orgasm before I die, if it kills me to find it. Hmm, I wonder if Psyre has ever had sex in a cemetery. Probably not, he seems too polished for that. What is it about near death experiences that make a woman's juices flow like an opened tap?

Before I could delve into the possible reasons or sense behind that particular reaction my internal ranting is interrupted by a familiar voice. My head snaps up and my eyes fall on the man walking toward me. The gait and demeanor let me know immediately that Saito is in control for the moment and that brings a very large smile to my face, one that even reaches the eyes that had gone cold with shock. Was this a case of 'think and ye shall recieve'? He had just been in my thoughts, as one of the nice guys I'd like to have, and now he was making his way toward me in this dark chilly graveyard. Not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth, and probably still suffering some sort of addled mind from the anxiety of the ride over, I change my course and move to meet him halfway.

"You know, I could say the same to you. Where do you stand on the issue of sex in a graveyard?"

Oh sweet jesus, did I really just say that out loud? And to Saito? Why is it that I can't ever act even remotely normal around this guy? It's like his mere presence puts me on idiot pilot and I come out looking crazier and more pathetic each time we meet. Now here I was propositioning him in a cemetery of all places. Yeah, what a great way to get a man in bed, ask him how he feels about bending you over some cold stone grave marker and having his way with you surrounded by the spirits of the dead. Does that walk through walls thing work with the ground. On second thought I'm not even going to try it. With my luck I would sink into some grave and be stuck next to a rotting corpse.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:53 pm

When Saito made eye contact with me, my gaze shifted into a glare as I looked at him, lips curling back into a faint grin. The one inside me was right.. I still had a score to settle with Saito and now that Lexi was no where around I was free to do as I wished. I held my ground, watching Saito as he turned and started to walk away " Ohhh, look at that Lancy, he don't wanna play with us. I guess he is afraid to get hurt, poor thing, but that wont stop us from playing with him, will it Lancy? Hehe, it just makes it that much more funner when they run for there life trying to get away.. Mmm, if only it was a female then we could have some real fun too. " As I listened to the voice, I nodded faintly, my gaze still fixed on Saito. As I watched I slowly slipped a hand into my coat, reaching around to my back, trailing my fingers along the hilt of my knife as I watched " We will go play.. " I said, licking my lips. When I caught a glimpse of someone else I shifted my gaze from Saito to see who the second person was. My hand stopped before I grabbed the hilt of my knife fully as I looked at the second figure.. It was Lexi.. There was a light hitch in my breathing as I looked from one to the other. " OHHH Ahahaha look at that. Your little female is here to, ohh this is great, we can play with her too and we aren't in here little house to boot so we can do what we want. Ohh let's go play with them Lancy. It looks like she came here for a little after work snack, a Saito snack. " As I listened to the voice I brought my free hand up and began hitting my forehead " Are you going to let that happen? Or are you still going to bow down and play pet to your little master female even when you aren't in her house? Fucking pathetic, are you going to stand here, before your parents graves and let the man who treated you like a bitch, get away? You know they seen what happened and there laughing at you, how weak you have become because of that female. Hell, Even I'm laughing at you, you little bitch- " " SHUT UP! " I blurted out, hitting my self one more time in the forehead before I allowed the hand to fall to my side as I fixed my gaze on the two, the grin still on my face " I'm no ones pet.. I'm a monster.. " Pulling my hand from my coat, I allow it to fall back to my side as I look at Saito and Lexi for a moment before I slowly turn and look down at the three head stones.

Post WC: 501
Total WC: 1,248
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:14 pm

You know he's-
Not right now, Yoji.
So what, you're just-
This is my fight, Yoji. If it comes down to another brawl, it will be because I decide it will, not you. It will be for my reasons, and I will be in complete control until it's over. Are we clear? Go ahead; try to make me do otherwise.
...Fine. But if under any circumstances you start losing, it's my turn.
Don't hold your breath.

The internal monologue was broken rather sharply by Lexi's question, starting both spirit and man, which was relatively rare, considering Saito was usually pretty good at keeping himself from showing it. Still, his eyes widened slightly and a brief dust of red appeared over his cheeks; he opened his mouth slightly for a moment, pausing mid-step and all that came out of his mouth for a brief moment was a slight 'eh?' as he tried to figure out what happened before he continue foreword, making his way towards her easily with a slight cough as he recomposed himself.

Think she might be a bit out of your league afterall, man...
Shut up.

"I haven't much thought about it." he said dryly, smiling as he looked to her, a slight chuckle in his voice. "Depends on who and which graveyard; this place, for instance, looks like something out of a bad zombie movie, but with the right lady, anything's possible."

Please tell me you were-
I was joking, you-
'cause it SOUNDED like you were just hitting on your little paramour--badly--in a graveyard--about--
I didn't say it was a good joke.
That's what we in the biz call half-joking.
I'm pretty sure they sell pills to deal with voices in your head...
You're a real catch, you are.
Do you ever give it a rest?
I take Mondays off.

"Odd night so far?" He asked, wondering if there was a cause for her relatively random outburst or if she just had sex on he brain and happened to be in a graveyard at the time. He couldn't quite help but notice the fancy car behind her with a slightly raised eyebrow-beat the hell out of his shitty little motorcycle, for sure--and cocked his head to the side a bit. "What, you get a ride from a millionaire just to meet Lance?" he added with a raised eyebrow, motioning over his shoulder back towards where the other man was without looking. He could only assume that's why she was here; he certainly couldn't think of any other reason for her to be here, especially when you considered the fact that the place was fucking creepy. Hell, he didn't even know why he was here.

Patience, grasshopper.
I'm pretty sure Miyagi wasn't a demon.
See? That was almost clever, you're getting better!
Saito had a lot of practice making sure he was only sighing in his head.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:57 pm

I don't even notice what's going on by the entrance as I move out of sight into the darkness of the distance. Plot 45914... I recite the number in my head as I scan the graves and suddenly I feel another pulse in my chest. I stop moving and it happens again. I can feel it, but what is it? And where the hell is this damn grave that I'm looking for. I keep moving forward and the pulse gets stronger. Could it be the clue that is calling me to it? If so, I am confused about how this will lead me to coordinating the last remaining task to garner support for PsiCoven Strategic Consulting's formation. I reach plot 45912 and stop. Visual scanning reveals plots 45913, 45915, 45916... wait... what the hell? Where the hell is plot 45914?! The pulse hits in my gut and I look down. There is no marking, so I step away only to feel a tugging feeling again. I look down at the ground again and my eyes lock on a specific spot in the ground. I aim my right palm at the ground and feel almost a tug of war trigger between my telekinetic abilities and something else. The ground begins to unsettle and open slightly. Hmm... I really hope that no one is... he wouldn't have... of course not... he knows that I would have him killed instantly. I exert my command over my powers to pull harder and dirt begins to scoop itself out in massive scoops. If a shovel was digging this hole it would have to be down with a very strong snow shovel. It isn't an actual grave that I expose... well not for a body at least... I don't think. In the center of the opening is a small trunk. It is possible to stuff a body into a container of its size, so I am apprehensive about moving it. I can see the energy vibrations emitting from the trunk, so I watch as the trunk floats out of the hole and lands next to me. A flick of the index and middle fingers of my right hand and the trunk lid opens. Another box? I retrieve the box from the trunk and sit it on the ground. Returning the trunk to the ground, the excavated earth is returned to rebury the trunk and I look at the box. The pulsing becomes more and more rapid. Squatting down towards the box, I try to figure out how to open it without touching it... yet.

456/1387

OOC: I'll be heading towards to you three in my next post.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Wow, the widened eyes and the mere hint of a blush on his cheeks made the man look startlingly adorable. Too bad his words took me right out of the running to be that 'right lady' he alluded to. I wasn't given much time to address that issue, I suppose that was a blessing in disguise based on what all the man said next.

"Lucky lady, whoever your right one may be. You're right, it has been an odd night.. wait... did you say 'meet Lance', is he here?..." Glancing around the open layout of the cemetery my eyes find the form of my roommate standing some distance away looking down at some of the graves. Lifting a hand to my face while letting out a soft groan, I could feel the happy feeling the wine and sake had given me quickly abandoning me to leave only a sick pit of dread.

"Aww, crap. Of all the places he could have gone to entertain himself for the evening, he heads to the very same cemetery that I get dragged to on a detour by my ride home. This night just keeps getting stranger. I mean, geez, I met this super successful man by chance where I stopped for dinner and he ends up offering my a chance at a better job then a ride home so a wouldn't have to walk by myself. He gets a call to come see to some sort of clandestine business so I'm along for the ride... a ride in which I think he was trying to give me a heart attack by the way. The one good thing about this evening so far is this nice surprise of finding you here. Do you often hang out in graveyards that could be the backdrop for bad zombie movies?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:10 pm

" You know Lancy, I remember when we use to come here back when you were young and still thought the human world was where you belonged. You would come here and lay down on the graves all cryin and shit and beg for them to forgive you. You would say it over and over again; mommy please forgive me, please mommy. But did she ever respond? Did anyone ever respond to your begging? " As I listened to the voice go on, I sank to my knees and slouched forwards, pressing my forehead against one of the head stones as I began to cry while he went on. " No, and you know why, because you can never be forgiven. You enjoyed what you did to your parents and your little sister and don't forget your best friend and the others. Do you think that female is going to forgive you? Forgive you for what you have put her through. She isn't going to. " I began to hit the head stone as the voice fell silent, pounding my fist into the cold stone " Aww, whats the matter? You don't wanna go over there and take out all this anger.. all this rage, on your little female and her male friend? We could slice them up into tiny little pieces and scatter them around this graveyard. Or would could do that to the male.. the female on the other hand. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on her again and I know you want to do Lancy. " I hit the head stone one more time before resting my fist against it, groaning lightly " I'm sorry mommy... " I said in a whisper as I closed my eyes " .. I'm sorry Anna. " I fell silent again as I pressed into the stone " They aren't listening to you. I don't know why you try to talk to them, they never listen to you Lancy. " As he went on, I brought my free hand up and placed it against the engravings on the stone, slowly running my fingers along the name. " But it is funny sitting here, listening to you say it over and over, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Maybe if you say it enough they will hear you and respond, but the answer they give you wont be the one you want. You already know what they will tell you. You are no longer there dear little Landon, no, you are something else. Something no one wants. So, pick your self up and lets go.. We are hungry and want to play with the female. "

Post WC: 443
Total WC: 1,691
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:09 am

"Never, actually." he said dryly as he looked around, shaking his head slightly before raising an eyebrow and looking to the headstones. "I've been here all of once before. The little man in my head seemed to think it was important to show up." His mouth curved into a slight smirk at the crazy-talk (he certainly didn't consider himself crazy; somehow insanity wasn't the same if there actually WAS someone else in your head) before he stopped, something seeming terribly bizarre.The spirits that thickened the air seemed to be getting thicker, stronger, fuller... seemed to be becoming more tangible and sinking earthward like stones, pouring into the ground of the cemetery...
"Something's not right." he said quietly, shaking his head as he looked around. "Can you feel that? There's too many spirits here, and they're too close to... it's almost like a possession..." he said quietly, looking about for something he couldn't quite see as Yoji seemed to be drawing him further into the graveyard.
Something's up, man, there's someone in here that's messing about with something... the spirits are sinking back into the bodies like a possession... it's getting stronger...
Is there something we can do to stop it?!
Only time I've seen this before was a curse somebody put on some old thing way back when... used to be a big crypt thing back in ye olden days, but in recent times? That's just plain cliche.
Cliche or not, I'd rather not have to deal with a big zombie rush or some such bullshit.
What, afraid of-
Zombies, Yoji; when have zombies ever been a good thing?
Whatever; if you're looking to stop it-
I know, middle of the graveyard. Somebody's fucking with something.
Wait, how do you know that?
For once in Saito's life, the spirit seemed rather put out, and he couldn't help but chuckle internally before he motioned to Lexi.
"I think you're friends doing something he probably shouldn't be; can you feel the difference?" he said as he started foreword quickly, assuming she'd follow despite the fact that she probably shouldn't as he made his way towards where Prince was, keeping his pace human as he ignored the mourning Lance off in the slight distance to the side; he could tell the pulse wasn't from him, he wasn't what was causing this... but some mission? Some friend of hers?
That sounded like it might be it.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:50 pm

The box pulses as it hovers in the air. Nothing seems to happen for a moment and I can't seem to figure out how to open the damn box. It floats into my hands as I head back towards my car. This has been a waste of time, so I will deal with the contact that caused this when I get back to the office. I sniff the air as I'm walking and a stench pass thru that I don't notice, but I swear I hear an old orchestral organ go "Dun dun!" I look around and keep moving. A beating sound behind me sounds briefly, "Dun dun dun dun dun..." and then it repeats. This small lizard walks in front of me and I almost step on him. Perhaps I'm hallucinating but I could swear that the lizard stands up on its hind legs and wiggles his head back and forth, kicks one of its hind legs at me and drops back down to all fours and scurries off. Next, I hear a groaning noise though. That's definitely not good. I start walking towards my car, a lil faster and faster until I see a hand punch through the earth of a grave and start clawing its way out. Oh hell nah! The power walk turns into a full blown sprint. I get back within view of the car, but notice that Alexis is off in the OPPOSITE direction!!! What the hell? I look at my car and dash towards her. I couldn't leave her behind. These two males that I'm approaching on the other hand are fair game. I don't know them and currently have no business dealings with them. Besides, they look kind of... why do all three of them look different to me than most people that I've seen. I started to notice that at dinner with Alexis. There seems to be something different about them. I can't explain it though. When I close in on them, I would address Alexis, "We should go... like now." The contact that set me up is going to die as soon as I get out of here. Trying to kill me is definitely not going to be tolerated. It's time to make an example out of him.

405/1792

OOC: With no actual abilities, how exactly are any of you "sensing" zombies? Let's keep the OOC knowledge to a minimum. Also, if I don't post because I'm gone, keep going and I'll catch up. That was why I walked off on my own.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:42 pm

Until now, the fact that an apparently affluential businessman would make a detour to a creepy graveyard in the dark of night to meet some random contact didn't seem strange to me. It probably should have, but given the fear for my life that had flooded my brain on the way over then the pleasant surprise of running into Saito as I recomposed myself, my brain was not quite firing as quickly as it should. Once the demon possessed man pointed out the feeling that something was not right here I couldn't keep the feeling away. Having trained myself to ignore the spirits on most occasions, after learning that noticing them generally makes bad things happen, I hadn't allowed the creepy feeling to explain itself to me. Now that it was brought to my attention I could feel exactly what he was talking about, and I really wanted to go home now. Following after him, mainly to stay close to someone stronger than me in case anything happened but partially to get closer to Psyre who had the car that could get me safely and quickly away from here. Maybe I wouldn't ask him to stick to the speed limit until we were safely out of Gothstone.

The feeling grew stronger with every step I took, almost like it was building up to something I was going to find very unappealing. The spirits I now allowed myself to notice seemed to be converging in one main area, concentrated around where Psyre had gone... the area Saito and I were heading right towards. I saw Psyre moving in a power walk, kind of like those fitness minded ladies would do around the levels of the mall to get their exercise and keep their heart rates up in the target zone, he seemed to be finished with his business and ready to leave... in a bit of a hurry. Just as I was about to point this out to Saito, Psyre's power walk became a rapid sprint, even though my brain screamed for me to stop my feet continued to follow behind the possessed man. "Saito, wait... he's coming this way fast... are you sure you still want to go over there? Maybe we should head for the parking lot and get out of here now?"

By the time our steps came close to Psyre's sprint, it was obvious that something in the graveyard was not happy. Looking beyond the businessman, to the graves he had passed on his way to us, I could see that the earth and grass covering some of the graves had been disturbed by... oh for pete's sake! Seriously... this was some Return of the Living Dead shit... that's it, no more middle of the night movies for me. Reaching out to smack Saito's arm as hard as I could manage, I can't keep my voice calm when I start to fuss at him. "Why did you have to go and bring up bad zombie movies?! Now we're in one but there isn't any director sitting on his ass waiting to yell cut when we're about to die!"

When Psyre reaches us my eyes are wild and adrenaline is already pumping through my veins. His suggestion makes sense through the cloud of fear and exhilaration fogging my mind. Since I had just smacked the man I had been following, I now grabbed his arm and tried to tug him the opposite way, away from the opening graves and toward the parking lot. "Good idea." I say to Psyre as I give Saito's arm a sharp pull. "You too, we all need to get out of here, now!" I would hesitate where I stand if Saito didn't respond to my attempts to drag him along and my eyes would scan the rest of the cemetery to find Lance. Even though the man annoyed me sometimes, and could willingly change into his very bad and very scary wolf form, I didn't want him to stick around and play with the zombies. Living with a part time werewolf was bad enough, I didn't want a zombie turned one coming home later tonight. I liked my brains right where they were, safely inside my head. "Lance! Time to leave!" Hopefully he would hear my shout and take off, if not, I couldn't risk my brains to wait around for him.

Ooc: Sorry hun. We weren't sensing the zombies themselves because they weren't active yet, we were sensing the spirits hanging around the cemetary with our spiritual awareness. The zombie talk was about the graveyard looking like it was out of a zombie movie and then all in Saito's head thanks to his demonic alter ego, Yoji.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:35 pm

Though the voice taunted me, trying to push me to go after Lexi and Saito, I held my ground and kept my eyes fixed on the three head stones, remaining silent as I watched them.. If Lexi wanted to talk to me she had seen me and could come over to where I was... if she didn't want to then she wouldn't come over to me.. " Come on Lancy, stop ignoring me and lets go play. These dead things will be here later so you can come back and talk to them all you want after we play. If we go we can let the female live so we can play with her more, come on, its a sweet deal. All we have to do is take care of Saito and boom, she is all ours. And you can take him down Lancy, he is a little pansy. " I remained silent, not responding to the voice as he spoke to me, still holding my ground. I wished Lexi would come over and talk to me but thus far she had not.. I guess she was here with Saito or something.. When I heard Lexi's voice calling out to me, I lifted my gaze from the three head stones and looked over my shoulder to her. She was calling for me but she was with Saito and another figure was there too.. I turn and begin to walk away from the graves to see what Lexi wanted...

As Lance turns his back on the three graves, the earth on top of one begins to give way as something pushes up from underneath it and from the ground springs a hand and then an arm, the hand reaches out and grabs Lance by the ankle.

As I was pulling away, something grabbed my ankle and caused me to fall to the ground. Hitting the cool grass with a thud I turn over and look down at the thing that had grabbed me.. It was a hand.. I struggle to get my ankle free from the hand and try to pull away.

When Lance goes to pull away the hand's grip tightens as more earth gives way and a figure begins to crawl out from the ground, looking to Lance as it lets out a moan, bringing its other hand to to claw at the earth, crawling out from the whole it had produced.

I tug at my leg, my eyes fixed on the hand on my ankle before they follow the arm and finally spot he figure coming out of the ground. When I see the figure my eyes widen and I stop struggling to get away, a hitch in my breath before I speak " ...Mommy? " As I watched the figure that was my mother, or at least what was left of her rotting flesh climb out of the earth, the voice spoke to me " Holy shit.. I guess she did hear you're crys for forgiveness. "

The zombie pulls more of its body free from the earth and begins to climb onto Lance more, letting out another, louder moan, its eyes showing no true life behind them. As the first advanced on Lance the two adjacent graves began to give way and figures began to climb out of them, Lance's father and little sister..

Post WC: 553
Total WC: 2,244
OOC: as long as they dont start saying 'brains' im fine xD
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:54 pm

Throbbing, throbbing, throbbing... and then critical mass, it felt like; the spirits in the air seemed to vanish with a final bass thud before the ground all around them started to shudder, first once and then with what seemed to be a growing, methodical frenzy as the possessed dead began to grow tired of their confines. Saito felt surprisingly calm about the situation actually, looking about to the rising dead with a blink of surprise before he cocked his head to the side.
Looks like I owe you a beer.
Beer nothin', gimme my body, I got some zombies to practice on. It's been a damn long time since I've actually had a good chance to play around.
It's my body, actually, and we're out of here.
No, seriously, gimme my body! You never let me do anything fun, it's my turn, dammit!
There's no 'turns', Yoji, it's my damn body and I'll do what I damn well please with it. Just because you hijack it now and then doesn't mean you get fucking custody on it!
Objection! Your honor, permission to treat the witness as hostile!
Through the humor the throb of adrenaline in his brain began to pick up, the familiar sensation of his pulse rocking his frame trying to drown him out and bring him under the demon's control, though he grit his teeth for a moment and pushed it away.
Fuck you. I'll let you have your goddamn fun another time.
Careful, buddy boy, do we need a lesson like last time?
The spirit warned, causing Saito to breathe out slowly at the thought of it-personally, he found it scarier than a bunch of slow-ass dead things rotting around trying to take blind swipes at him, but that was largely besides the point. Ignoring the spirit, he finally noticed the tug on his arm and blinked before looking to Lexi and nodding easily, starting off towards the gate before blinking and looking back to where Lance was grappling with his baggage. He didn't stop her from starting to run, jogging alongside her and her companion easily as he looked out for any particularly precocious zombies ahead of the game on the whole attacking his friend and her aquaintance(?) thing; he wasn't worried for himself, but he wasn't quite so sure how much he could expect Lexi to handle herself in a situation.
She's never gonna get anywhere if you keep holding her hand through this shit. The demon in his brain pointed out, and was summarily ignored before he motioned to Lance over his shoulder.
"Should I help him? I think he might be in shock." he pointed out as they moved, and in spite of himself he could help but enjoy the sensation that there was something going on, that there might actually be some kind of danger afoot, something to use his strength on. A smile would come to his lips, an easy, almost casual kind of smile for the moment, almost as though amused, and if Lexi or Psyre were bothering to pay attention amidst the running, they might notice a slight sheen to his eyes. He wondered idly if he was starting to get addicted to all this adrenaline running through his system, but decided to worry about it later as they made their way for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:03 pm

You have got to be kidding me. He's not moving fast enough. I'm not one to be involved in the personal lives of employees or potential employees, but if she just picked up a guy in a cemetery, I'm beyond a bit worried about her tastes and mental stability. There are just certain things that I find immensely weird. That would be really high on the list. I can see the car... well I could... damnit! What the hell is that? Looking ahead of me, I see a spirit that doesn't look anything like the normal spirits that I've seen. It looks like it has no intellectual capacity and its features are rotten. This is quite a disgusting sight and I stop running towards it. This isn't good. I move back to protect Alexis. Damnit. I don't want to reveal my abilities, but it doesn't seem like I have much of a choice. I would hand the box off to her as soon as I am close enough and tell her to keep a hold of that as it's supposed to contain a clue to help keep a young girl from being killed and reuniting her with her family. My eyes take on a slight glaze to truly accent their gold color. What I wouldn't give for an industrial area with lots of rocks and bricks right now. As the creature is joined by others and they start moving towards us, a symbol "ring" of fire surrounds us at about 25 feet out. I dodge as many graves as possible which might not be the best idea considering by the graves right next to us don't seem to be moving or anything. Well except for the one that the other guy is next to. I wonder what the hell is wrong with him. "Suggestion... stay within the fire." I look over at Alexis to ensure that she's as alright as one can be in a situation like this one. "I'll get you out here, Ms. Andrews."

359/2151
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:49 pm

I had started moving with the two men once Saito appeared to like the idea of getting out of there. When he mentioned Lance and asked if he should help him, I pause to glance back over my shoulder at my room mate. He looked like he was starting to head out way before being stopped. Whatever graves he was standing by, and I really hoped they weren't his parents or little sister, were opening and had caught his attention. "Lance! Please! We have to get out of here!" I yelled to him even though I realized it probably wouldn't do any good. My eyes dart to Saito as a I shake my head. "Don't risk yourself for him, he can 'wolf' his way out if need be." I didn't want to come out and blurt that Lance was a werewolf in front of Psyre, since I was pretty sure he still thought I was a normal human female, but since Saito already knew I was sure he would get what I meant. Turning my attention back to the direction of the exit and the getaway car I am greeted by the sight of a partially decomposed animated corpse. The hands coming through the grave tops were bad enough, the full body spectacle was down right disgusting. I stop running about the same time Psyre does and I just stand there, unwilling to voluntarily move closer to that thing. If it were just Lance and Saito in this graveyard with me, I would not hesitate to attack the thing with one of my abilities, but with Psyre here I really didn't want to out myself as a freak until after I was hired by his company. The businessman is met with a confused look when he hands off the box to me, but after the brief explanation I nod and clutch it to my chest protectively.

First seeing the ring of fire manifest, I have to glance down at my hands to make sure I hadn't made it happen. Since there were no flames licking at my fingers, I was pretty certain I hadn't done it. Standing there, slightly dumbfounded, looking from the fire to my hands then back to the fire, I obviously appeared perplexed. Did Psyre just do that? He said to stay within it so it would make sense. Is he yet another male freak that I found? Damnit, I thought he was going to be a normal one! Geez! Is one normal guy in my life too much to ask? Well screw it, if he had freak abilities too, he couldn't exactly hold mine against me.

Shifting the box to one hand, I open one of the zippers of my large purse and ease the box inside. I couldn't quite pull off the vortex thingy power without both hands, I wasn't that good yet. Once the box is safely zipped in the purse, I shift the bag to my hip so it could help support the added weight. Making sure Psyre's back was turned toward me, I stretch my hands out before me and summon the swirling vortex ball that I had seen rip a chunk out of another spirit monster. When enough power had built up between my palms, I released the cyclone cutter and directed it toward the walking pile of decomp. At least if the man turns now to see where that came from I could try and play it off like it was Saito.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:31 pm

My attention shifted to the other two that had come out of the graves.. my father and little sister.. My attention quickly shifted back to my mother as she came up and lunged forwards, trying to bite my shoulder. I brought my arm up to defend my self and the zombie bite down on my arm, at first she bite down, the material of my coat acting as a buffer between her gaping maw and my arm. " Ahhh mommy no stop I'm sorry mommy stop!! " I shouted out, tugging at my arm to get it free from the maw of my mothers body. As I struggled the voice began to speak " Ohhh, this is good Lancy. Mmm, they have come to answer your calls, but it isn't forgiveness they offer you. They are coming for revenge, they are here to punish you for being a bad boy. How could they forgive a monster like you? " As I listen to the voice I struggle more, managing to knock my zombie mother from my arm.

Lance's zombified mother reals back after being knocked from his arm and goes for another bite, letting out a second moan. By now, the other two had gotten out of the graves and where upon Lance, all three dead set on making a meal of the poor boy.

" Mommy... daddy.. stop please! I'm sorry! I'm a good boy please!! " I yelled out as I began to cry, struggling against what I thought was my mother, managing to push her off me before I rolled over and began to crawl away " Please I'm a good boy please... I'm sorry... " I knew Lexi had called out to me again and at this point I thought getting to her might be a good idea... " ... Lexi " I murmured as I looked behind me at the three figures coming after me.

By now, the other graves around Lance as his three zombie parents began to spring to life, the bodys in them clawing there way up from the ground to add to the ranks of the undead already up and about.

I could see the others coming up around me but right now I was worried about the three that where coming after me.. the three that were once my family.. coming after me to get there revenge.. " Ohh Lancy.. There are so many, they are all coming after you. They heard what you did and want to eat you all up like you have done to all the people you played with. But.. we can fight back. " I knew what he meant... and I gave into the darkness.. I began to let out gasps and cry's of pain as I scrambled forwards, climbing to my feet for a moment, I began moving closer to Lexi and the other two with her before I fell back down, falling to my knees before going down, clawing at my flesh along with the cloths I had on. Growls mixed with sounds of pain began to come from me as I ripped away not only pieces of clothing but bits of flesh. As the flesh and clothing was removed a new form began to show, white fur replaced the skin and a more wolf like appearance. Unfortunately while I lay on the ground the three that where after me managed to catch up and had some friends along with them. Finally, when it was over, a group of spikes shot up, pierce some of the undead that had gathered over me, lifting them up some before retracting, allowing the body's to fall to the ground. Climbing to my feet, I let out a loud howl, knocking away some of the others that had gathered around, growling as I glanced around, an arm lashing out to grab another by the head and lifting it into the air, squeezing until its head succumbs to the force of my hand, bursting all gorily like. Crouching down faintly, I leap into the air, jumping over the rest of the ones that had crowded around me before I came crashing to the ground, a loud, bestial growl escaping me as my gaze shifted to the three on the other side of the fire and the zombies that had crowded around them.. My eyes shifted to Lexi for a moment, luckily it wasn't a full moon so I had more control over my actions then I would if it where a full moon. Bringing an arm back, I knock away a zombie that had advanced to me before I quickly sling my arm forwards, sending forth energy blades that slice threw some of the undead that had gathered around Lexi and the other two. I followed after the attack, charging my way through the undead to where Lexi and the others where.

Post WC: 810
Total WC: 3,054
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Watching the ring of fire surround them with mild surprise, Saito looked to the zombified faces around him easily, wondering idly why they weren't just punching their way through. He didn't know about Lexi's friend, but he was pretty sure that the pretty boy could take care of himself one way or another. He wondered idly whether Lexi would prefer he let her friend take care of her, before he decided that it really didn't matter, all things considered. Especially with the advent of Lance running loose in his wolfyn form; it struck him as a bad idea to hang around, though as he watched the white wolf dashing about his eyes narrowed slightly at the thought of him going on his nice little full moon rampages now and then. Still, he shook his head and motioned to Psyre and Lexi easily as he made his way towards the wall in front of him.
"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't know your name." he said to Psyre easily over his shoulder. "I swear, possession's are just handed out left and right these days, it seems like. I'll punch a hole; you and Lexi can follow from there. Don't wait up on my account; break for it." he said easily before his form seemed to blur and vanish, his body stepping out onto the other side of the fire easily. If they were watching, they might notice how his eyes were fully mirrored, how his form was loose and easy and yet utterly in control, and how he carried himself with a martial-artist's grace and self-assuredness.
Or they could not. Most people really weren't all that attentive to such things.
As he stepped out of the ring of fire, he motioned them foreword with an easy wave of his hand over his shoulder before he watched the zombies surrounding him lurch foreword.
Cut loose, boy, come on, have some-
No. There's nothing here but rotting meat, Yoji; if I'm letting go, I'll do it on something that matters.
He barely seemed to move as the first three zombies in front of him seemed to fly backwards, flickering motions faster than the eye could see the only real link back to Saito as the first one's head burst from it's rotting neck, the second one's chest caving in backwards as it was sent flying back into the other zombies around it and the third one followed suit, knocking back into the shambling bodies on either side. The effort exerted seemed hardly in proportion to the effect on the rotted creatures, his form flowing easily into a graceful form of martial arts that seemed to focus less on the strength of the punch and more on dealing with the incoming enemies, which is largely what he did. The next zombie to approach gave a lunge only to have him shift foreword and sweep a leg beneath it's already unbalanced legs, sending it to the ground with a thud before he brought his leg up easily in a circular sweep, finishing by dropping his heel to the creature's neck and bursting it beneath his shoe, the neck and rotten gore spattering the ground while the head popped off and rolled. He looked back over his shoulder and motioned for the pair of them to advance after him, trusting them for the moment to deal with keeping the zombies off them as he started his advance. It didn't take much skill, but there were a hell of alot of them, and unless he destroyed or removed the head, it seemed as though they would fly back only to return again.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:58 pm

Ok... seriously... what the hell is going on here? Carmina told me that Wolyf spirits existed, but I didn't think she was serious!! The weirdo crybaby pansy is actually a vicious azz Wolyfkin? What's next, Alexis' well-mannered friend here is going to turn out to be... my internal rant is paused by my eyes noticing that she checked her hands when the fire happened. This can't be happening. Wait... it makes sense though. That would explain why she didn't appear to me the same as the others at the table at dinner. She has a spirit symbiote as well? After I order the hit on the contact, I'm going back to the "lair" and I'm going to seriously sit down and read that damn book. I need to learn what all is reportedly out here in this city. Wolyfkins, other Seers outside of the Coven, and whatever spirit kin Alexis' friend here is. My internal thoughts are interrupted by the same friend as he tells me that he's planning on getting us out of here. I had a plan in mind, but he has just become more useful. He will attract the attention, while we escape... part of me has no qualms with this, but a separate part knows that I cannot allow him to risk such without helping him.

Before we move, I notice a discharge of energy and... I can perform the Cyclone Cutter? Carmina didn't even teach me to properly do it. What am I complaining about? I didn't lacerate my hands this time, so I should be very happy about that! I begin to realize that perhaps my symbiote is waking up without my knowledge. I cannot allow that to happen because I cannot control his powers. Focus, Psyre. The fire begins to move with us as we move forward. The friend vanishes and it breaks my concentration. Damn it! Looking at Alexis, I tell her to stay close to me. I exhale deeply once closing my eyes. I speak in the tongue that Carmina had begun to teach me briefly in something that sounds like a prayer. Opening my eyes, they shimmer with a faint golden glow as I look around. The air around me begins to vibrate as rocks, shattered and/or broken headstones and severed limbs start to lift off of the ground. A single word is uttered and it is the word for "Repel". The debris is sent out in all directions. I am aiming for the mindless undead, but I have yet to perfect my use of my telekinetic abilities. Almost there though... hopefully I am able to miss Alexis' fast moving ally (Saito). It should also help him to clear a path faster. We should have no more than 100-150 yards to reach the car, but there are quite a few creatures and graves in between us and there.
510/2661
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:24 am

Great googly moogly! Lance is now in wolf mode and trying to fight his way through the zombie horde to where I am with Saito and Psyre. Please let him have been telling me the truth about having more control in that form when not forced to change by the full moon, if not then I have bigger things to worry about than a legion of zombies wanting to eat my brains. I did not want to be eaten at all tonight... well not in the take a bite, chew it up, and swallow kind of being eaten. Now as if Lance in puppy mode wasn't bad enough, Saito decides he is going to be the hero and make a hole for Psyre and I to escape through. I can only imagine what Yoji thinks about that chivalrous move. I once told his demon that I wasn't the watch and learn kind of girl and I'll be damned if I go back on those words tonight. Psyre will just have to deal with me having powers, if he doesn't like the idea I can always continue working at my crappy basement job and even find an alternate way home tonight. I wasn't going to play the meek little woman and let all these big strong men 'save' me. Like Yoji said, I'll never learn to fight demons if I don't start somewhere. Dead bodies trying like hell to hurt me are as good a place as any to start.

Holding back, watching Psyre manifest another of his abilities that seems very close to my own telekinesis, I begin drawing on the possession's power to ready my next move. Between the two men and their strengths, most of the closer zombies were taken care of or at least slowed down considerably. I would spread my attempt out a bit wider and try to slow down the second wave of animated corpses closing in on us and blocking our path to the car. Calling on the power of eve's seed, I summon roots from deep in the earth and manipulate them to wrap about the legs of the shambling attackers. The roots weren't the strongest of my abilities but they should be strong enough to hold them for a little while, at least long enough for us to deal with the ones standing directly between us and the car. I could feel the drain on my strength after attempting something of that widespread magnitude, but I was still on my feet and ready to move when the signal comes from Saito. Moving at his command I call out to let him know that I wasn't going to leave him behind in all of this. I didn't want him getting any bright ideas about holding them off while Psyre and I make a clean getaway, it wasn't going to happen like that, not as long as I could still stand.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 am

As I charged for the group of three, they where already on the offense, striking back, the one I didn't know did something to knock them back, Saito was striking back and out from the ground roots sprung up to hold the hordes of undead for the time being. This made my trek to them a bit easier as all I needed was move around the trapped undead. Unfortunately, they had a ring of fire around them, my last experience with fire wasn't a pleasant one and this conjured up memories of when Lexi used her flames to keep me at bay when I was going after her.. Though I had a way around the little fire barrier, much like last time I encountered flames that blocked my way, as I came up to them, I jumped into the air again, coming down on the other side of the fire, landing crouched for a moment before I climbed back to my feet, my eyes looking to the two males, growling lightly as I looked at them both before I turned my gaze to Lexi, the growl fading off as I stepped closer to her, bringing my hand around and out to her, I open my hand, holding my knife out to her " .... Hold this. " I said in a low, gruff tone of voice as I looked down at her, this being the first time I had spoken to her while in this form, I knew she would probably be shocked about it and perhaps have questions for later. Though as I stood, I was tense and my demeanor aggressive but I had yet to take any violent actions towards Lexi or the other two, though I wanted to tare into Saito.. I needed him for the moment to keep Lexi safe.. Our little play time can wait till later. Once she had taken the knife, my arm falls back to my side and I turn my attention back to the two with Lexi, another, louder growl escaping me as my lips draw back, bearing my teeth at them for a moment " .. She gets hurt .. you die .. " I said before I turned my attention back to the ones out side the fire barrier.. My mind was racing with many different things, I had lost track of the three that were my family but they still plagued my thoughts along with what the man had said to me... I looked back to Lexi for a moment, my form trembling lightly as I looked down at her. I managed a light smile before I turned away again, moving closer to the wall of fire before leaping over it, landing on one of the undead, I took it to the ground, tearing into it with my claws, ripping the thing to shreds before I turned my attention to the others. Arching my back I lifted my head to the air and let out another howl as my fur formed into spikes and jutted out from my form, stabbing into some of the undead " That's it Lancy, lets play with these maggot farms. Maybe we can find your parents too and show them why they don't mess with us. " I growled lightly, hitting the ground before I began to tear into another of the undead, planing on unleashing some of my pent up rage on them..

Post WC: 571
Total WC: 3,625
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Saito couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation; four people, all of them possessed, wander into a graveyard, grab a box of some kind for an unknown reason, and are assaulted with zombies only to assault back. Typically curses worked better if the people involved weren't individually competent, but hell. Apparently possession was rather wide-spread; he hadn't thought so too long ago, but hey, can't be right about everything. Still, he let out a chuckle as he ducked beneath a zombie's arm only to bring his palm up into it's chest and send it sliding back, it's ribcage largely shattered by the force of it as he whirled, a blow faster than the eye could see snapping the head off of a zombie behind him and sending it falling to the ground. His motions were smooth and precise, not necessarily blindingly fast but obviously trained (and probably not quite as fast as he could go) as he made his way through the zombies. The clearing effect of the other man's scattering spell was well appreciated, clearing the ground around them and giving them some decent room to advance as he went.
Looks like my little apprentice decided to get in the game. Yoji said with an almost proud tone in his voice, uttering a false sniff mentally and offering the distinct image of the punk-rocker clearing away a single tear. The grow up so fast...
Apprentice?
Saito offered back, blinking slightly as he put his body on auto-pilot for a moment, his limbs simply snapping out and tearing through the forms that came within reach as he made his way foreword with a surge; external arts came more easily, he found, especially when he was utilizing Yoji'senergy, and so the slight shift in stance and drastic increase in speed happened almost automatically, his body moving superhumanly fast back and forth as he knocked zombies asunder. Since when is she an apprentice to you?
The things that go on when you're asleep... See, you have been learning something!
The spirit pointed out as Saito's hand impacted a skeleton's chest in vicious twisting punch, the muscles in his arm straining like iron beneath his skin in turn, strength building through it before the impact caught up with the zombie's body and the sickening crack of flimsy bone and muscle could be heard, the zombie's torso twisting with the force as it flew backwards several feet.
I already knew how to do that. Don't change the subject. What's all this about Lexi being your apprentice?
Well somebody had to teach her; with your bent on chivalry you'd just have her learn how to be a meek little kitten her whole life.
The point isn't that I don't want her to be capable, it's that I don't think she should HAVE to fight; if she WANTS to-
Well she wanted to, so suck it up. Speaking of sucking, what a mouth-
I'LL FUCKING-
Joking, joking, damn, testy little fucker aren't you?
The mental groan was another art Saito was growing rather good at as he looked to the zombies around him. There were certainly alot of the things, but he'd managed to make decent headway through the horde, at least ten yards. The longer they took, the more condensced the zombies became. Unfortunately, Saito wasn't particularly good at the whole 'big area of effect' clearing things like the others, but the zombies individually were a pretty meaningless threat to him, inspite of what Lexi seemed to think.
"Worry about yourself and your new friend, Lexi." he called back as he snap-kicked a zombie backwards into the remaining zombies, remaining on one foot before pivoting and striking a zombie coming towards him to his side. "It's not as if I can't teleport. You two alright back there?"
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:58 pm

Looking over at Alexis, I smile as I realize that she is responsible for that outburst. She has to be. Interesting. So everyone here is able to look after themselves. That makes things so much easier to deal with. I move next to Alexis and look down at her. "Wolyfkin! Keep them at bay. Friend, fall back to the center. Tight perimeter. We won't be able to punch thru fast enough with so many of them." Speaking softly to the young woman now directly in front of me, "Alexis, focus your thoughts on your fire and focus your fire on the zombies. We have to hold it long enough to burn away a large enough area to allow these two to easily push the rest of the way to the car." With those words, I would close my eyes. When they open again, my pupils would look more like golden flames than anything else. Carmina told me that when I perfected my control over the fire, then I would be able to utilize it at full power without showing any signs of usage. The fatigue would also cease to be a factor. Such destructive thoughts flow through my mind and it is at this point that I am glad that we are not entranced in a sort of "hive mind" where we are sharing one consciousness because I doubt she would understand. This is a necessary evil that I must envision and make reality. My body gets hotter and hotter as my skin begins to take on a red tint as my body temperature rises. My mind stabilizes on one image. Slowly I envision the rotting flesh of the zombies melting away. At first this is only happening to the ones behind us since that is the direction that I am facing, but slowly, I see the zombies blocking our way to safety also catching fire as well. The damage area would continue to push back further and further as long as we could hold it. As the image in my head becomes reality, the red tint to my flesh would fade away and my skin would start looking normal again. Such beautiful flames... breathe, Psyre. Do not be seduced by the use of these powers. Thankfully, my mind is so focused and in harmonious control that my nostrils can't begin to suffer the horrid stench of burning rotten flesh.

427/3088
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:57 am

Having already manifested the vortex cyclone cutter thing and the root binding ability I needed to catch my breath so to speak. My original thought after watching the roots hold some of the zombies was to try and use the cyclone cutters on any areas where the animated corpses were closing in between us and the car to sort of blast them out of the way. If I was going to do that it would take a minute or two for me to rest up enough to access the power again. What little practice I had with Yoji had made it possible to use a few of the abilities in semi rapid succession but after trying out the eve's seed the way I just had, I didn't want to risk draining myself too badly. Besides, there were three other people in the vicinity who could handle the situation for a minute.

When Lance came up to me, in full wolf mode, my first instinct is to back away from him. I wasn't ready to be eaten, and I couldn't be sure that he was actually in control. When he growled to the two men I felt a shudder run through my petite body, then his eyes came to rest on me and the growl quieted. He was either going to lash out at me with his claws or... hand me his knife? What the hell? Hold this? Did he really just tell me to hold his knife while in wolf mode? I take the knife, if for nothing else because it would give me something to use against him if he got any bright ideas about having a fresher snack than our zombie friends would provide. Of course the man wouldn't stop with just giving up his knife and then go about his zombie killing business, no, he has to take that extra step and humiliate me while there are more important things to do. His threat for the other two men does not make me happy, in fact, were there not a bunch of dead people trying to kill us right now, his puppy ass would be set on fire right about now. Grumbling to him that I can take care of myself and telling him to go make himself useful, I step away from Lance and move a bit closer to Psyre.

Saito's comment doesn't do much to improve my current attitude and since I know that his emotions aren't as easily bruised as Lance's are, I don't hold back the growl building in my throat. "We're fine back here, thank you very much. I will worry about ALL of my friends caught in this cluster fuck with me if you don't mind. Why can't you use that teleport thingy to get Psyre to his car so he can start it up and move it closer to the gate?" What's the point in having abilities if you can't use them when or how they would come in handy?

By the time Psyre moves directly in front of me I was ready to fight, and the feeling wasn't just limited to the zombies. I knew my eyes had most likely become lighter than he had seen them all night. They wouldn't be a gold color like his, but there would be a good deal of yellow lightening up the normally moss green. I didn't smart off to him immediately, I couldn't even if I wanted to. The tone in his voice as he spoke to Lance and Saito was no nonsense and tossing out direct orders like some militaristic dude taking charge. Though it was softer and more encouraging when he spoke to me, there was still a hint of orders being given that I couldn't deny or buck up and try to refuse. "Fire. Gotcha." Fire, that I could do with little to no trouble. It was easily the ability I had the most practice with, therefore it was the one I could manifest in smallest window of time.

While my eyes don't change with the use of my abilities, and my flesh doesn't take on the interesting red tint that Psyre's does, my body temperature does rise considerably and were someone crazy enough to reach out and touch me, they would feel that my skin is hot to the touch. As the power builds within me my eyes are open, focused on the zombies that would become my eventual targets, the ones blocking us from our escape. Just before the energy reaches it's boiling point, small tendrils of flame would spark from my fingertips to jump and dance over the smooth pale flesh of my hands. The flames Psyre brought to reality appear first which is a positive thing in my mind. With his as the first wave, I could add my own fire to it and increase the destruction in our path. Since that sounds like as good an idea as any, that is what I go with. Focusing my efforts and power in the direction of the exit, I watch as my fire materializes almost on top of Psyre's. It was close enough to double the heat and force but not close enough to smother his flames or inspire any kind of turf war over the air in the area.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:52 am

I wasn't sure why the man with Lexi was giving me some orders to do something.. Though he was and I, being my self really didn't heed them.. I was enjoying the moment.. Though they where undead, I was still able to kill and killing was something I liked to do.. Leaping forwards, I pounce onto another one and bite down onto the things shoulder but that did little to effect it and it filled my mouth with a bad undead taste... nothing like the taste you get when you bite into a living person.. that taste was yummy, but this taste was gross. with the thing on the ground, it began to claw at me, moaning more as others began to gather around us, going for me as well. I released the things shoulder and pulled away, climbing to my feet as I pressed a foot down onto the things chest and pushed down, as I did this I turned my attention to some of the others that where around me. I reached out and grabbed one by the head and lifted it from the ground, throwing it into some others as I pushed down harder, crushing the chest of the one that was under my foot before I jumped forwards again, though this time I unleashed a quick slashing energy attack, slicing the zombie in front of me into pieces before I tackled another to the ground, again biting down on the thing as we rolled across the ground, knocking a few over as I gnawed on the thing, ripping its head from its body. Instead of climbing to my feet, I pushed off from the ground and leaped up into the air about ten feet, before I came down, I shifted my weight and spun my body, unleashing another set of slashing energy waves at some of the undead before I came crashing back down, crushing one of the undead. " That's it Lancy, tear them up. Show your female and her male friends what we can do when we want to. What we will do to them when we are done with these undead fucks. We may even nibble on the males too, but the female will make a good chew toy. " I snarl and hit the ground, letting out another howl as I pounce on another of the undead horde, biting and clawing at the thing, ripping its body to pieces before I finally pull away. I had moved away from the group on my little rampage and glanced around for a moment, only seeing zombies until I caught a glimpse of the group I had left behind.. My attention quickly shifted back to the undead around me when I felt one jump onto my back and bite down on my shoulder, luckily my fur helped protect me from the things bite, though I did panic a bit and stumble forwards, knocking over a few as I reached for the one on my back. Once I had it, I ripped the thing from my back and threw it into the air away from me, letting out another howl. I crouched down as the things crowded around me, waiting a moment before I unleashed my next attack, again fur spikes came up from my back and rose into some of the undead around me. Moments after they rose up, they retracted, turning back to normal fur and I jumped from the crowed of zombies and landed atop a stone tomb and glanced around, looking at the large number of undead before my gaze came to rest on Lexi and the others. I clawed at the stone as I looked at them, letting out another louder howl after the howl, my gaze shifted across the crowed until I found Saito, my lips curling back as I growled lightly.

Post WC: 643
Total WC: 4,268
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:19 pm

Saito raised an eyebrow as the tactician called him back, idly curious what they were planning on doing as he watched them, tearing through another zombie easily before he ducked backwards, disappearing into thin air as his body twisted into what seemed to be black tendrils of nothing only to reappear in their midst, stepping from behind Lexi easily before blinking as he watched the Seers do their thing, the waves of fire baking the rotted flesh on the bones it hung on. It was an impressive display, watching them work in sync like that, and he began to wonder if he got the short end of the stick with his own powers.
What, I make you superhuman and you're jealous of parlour tricks?!
It's not parlour tricks, it's magic. I don't know, I suppose it just makes what I do seem rather mundane.
Right, 'cause mundane people can punch clean through a man's chest. You want supernatural? Remind me when all this is over, and I'll give you some training and some shit. Show me supernatural, he says...
Saito rolled his eyes before looking to Lexi amusedly, watching as the pair of them basted the zombies in front of them with their fire. He didn't really have much to contribute to the assault, but he shrugged idly. "I've never teleported with someone before; I'd rather not come out the the other end without him, especially about now. If you'd like to give me the keys, on the other hand, I could probably just drive it here to you." he pointed out before blinking. "Which reminds me, I suppose; I don't know your name." He tried to ignore Lance's glare, but couldn't help but seethe slightly under it. The man had already proven himself dangerous to people including his friend, and from what he'd heard he enjoyed his little rampages too much entirely to have many redeeming qualities. When this was over, perhaps...
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:06 pm

I couldn't help but roll my eyes as Lance went off to do his own thing. I seriously doubted that he would take Psyre's suggestion merely because the man had given it, but at least he did it in a roundabout way. He gave the ones behind us a distraction and... ewww nasty, is he really biting them? Ok, it's official, that mouth is NEVER coming near me again. Would him biting them turn him into one of them? The people in the bad zombie movies hadn't tried to bite them to my knowledge so I wasn't sure, but even if he didn't turn into zombie wolf boy, that mouth was still a condemned area to me. Talk about your biohazard.

I would keep my focus on the fire until Psyre told me to stop, dropped his own fire, or I ran out of juice; but when Saito appeared behind me and began to talk I felt the power coming from me waver just the slightest bit. "Are you really asking for an introduction in the middle of all of this? Jesus, Saito, you'd think getting out alive was more important than knowing his name. Psyre, Saito. Saito, Psyre. There, you know his name, now can we try to finish making a route to the car so we can get the hell out of here?"

Ooc: This is just the first half of my post, to reset the three days. The rest is pending Psyre's actions so he will still need to post next. Then I will finish my post and the order will continue from there.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 am

The flames purge enough of the nearby zombies, but I realize now that I don't have the power to truly alter this situation. These spirits needed to be put to rest, but we would not be the ones to do it. I could "feel" several of them being released from this misfortune and I realize that what energy I have left would be better utilized for another purpose. My portion of the fire drops and my eyes return to normal. "Alexis... Saito, I think it was... now is our time to retreat to the car while there is an opening. In the far distant, I could hear what sounds like a helicopter, which would imply that perhaps the fireworks and such had notified Div 12. Grabbing her hand and nodding to Saito, I would take off in a dead sprint for the car. It's time for us to escape. Things would definitely be different now, but in my opinion for the better because I at least know that she would understand the necessity for the other half of my operations.

188/3276

Last edited by Psi_Prince on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:01 am

Having never been much of a runner, not finding much reason to run in the past decade of my life, I feared that I would slow down the man after he grabbed my hand; but the fact that there were still zombies around and the authorities were more than likely on their way gave even a slow moving girl quite an incentive. My portion of the fire wouldn't drop until after we begin moving to hopefully keep the way clear enough for us to reach the car. Since Lance had gone the opposite way and was too far from the vehicle to ride with us, I yelled to him over my shoulder as I ran. "Lance, get out of here! Don't change back until you're safe but don't let the cops catch you." If the three of us were spotted fleeing the scene, Lance couldn't risk being caught with us. As far as I knew, he was the only one of us being actively sought by the authorities, so taking an alternate route would be the safest bet for him. He knew the streets well enough to evade any cops or agents that caught sight of him and he was smart enough not to return to the apartment until the coast was clear.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:10 am

My gaze remained fixed on Saito as he went killed a few more before disappearing... Once he had vanished I glanced around looking for him before my gaze came to rest on Lexi, my eyes quickly shifting to the one behind her, Saito.. I growled a bit more as I looked at him before turning my attention back to the crowed that was forming around the tomb I was on, luckily they couldn't get up here to get me, or at least I hoped they couldn't. Clawing at the stone a bit more I looked to Lexi and the others, that was where I wanted to get to now, so I could make sure she was safe.. I just had to get through the crowed of undead, though I could feel the drain on my energy, all the attacks I had done had used up a lot of my energy, but now wasn't the time to rest.. I would use every ounce of energy I had left if I had to.. I looked back at the undead, looking at all they where taking care of before looking at the rest that where still coming.. I had yet to take any action, waiting a moment to let some of my energy come back before I jumped back into the crowed to kill some more. Finally I jumped back into the fray, jumping from the top of the tomb to tackle one of the undead to the ground, taking it down to the ground and swiping at its head with my hand/paw, making sure it had been killed before turning my attention to one of the other ones around me. Quickly raising from the ground, I pounce another to the ground, lashing into it with my claws. I had neglected to hear the sounds of approaching law enforcement, caught up in the onslaught I was enjoying, however, when I heard Lexi yelling to me, I lifted my head, looking in her direction. I wanted to follow after Lexi but she had said not to.. so I would respect her wish and go another way. I grabbed one of the redead undead bodies and slung it around in much the same fashion you would a club, knocking a few of the undead away from me before I dropped the body and jumped back onto the tomb, glancing around before I looked to Lexi and the other two as they began to make there escape, I turned away, looking for my own way out of the graveyard. When my eyes came to rest on the stone wall not to far away I nodded faintly, all I needed do was get over that and slip into the shadows and I would be home free to see Lexi again.. Looking from the wall, I looked to the distance between me and it before looking back to Lexi and the others.. Finally, I jumped from the tomb and began to cut a swath through the undead. When I came close enough to the wall, I jumped up onto it, sinking my claws into the stone and climbing up to the top of it before stopping again and looking in the direction I had last seen Lexi and the others..

Post WC: 542
Total WC: 4,810
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:42 pm

The poisoned souls of the undead zombies continue to cry out in agonizing pain as the flames seared thru their forms. As the blackened orange embers float around the area, the suggested order to flee is given. They look at me and remove a few more zombies before we engage in a dead sprint for the car. Clasping Alexis' hand, I would not let go of her for anything. I have to make sure that she's alright. Don't get me wrong, I don't have one of those hero complexes or anything, I simply feel responsible for getting her into this mess, so I feel that I should make sure that she gets out of it. Also, I don't want to be forced into setting the furball on fire for attacking me. Believe it or not, I'm actually not prone to violence. My business is one of coordinating violence, but I don't like to get my hands dirty in that sense. I feel that there are people who prefer to do such things, so I simply make them more efficient at their jobs. We make it close to the gate that serves as our safety area when my foot is grabbed by an emerging zombie. With a flick of my right wrist, its head is severed. My powers are getting stronger. I think I may be closer to perfecting my abilities than I first thought. Excellent. As more zombies more to try and intercept us, the other male in our smaller group vanishes and I'm not sure if the fluid that is loosed from our enemies can be considered blood, especially when it's that color. Whatever it is, he ejects it from corpse after corpse while moving fast enough to avoid it getting on himself. Cleanliness... that is a very important factor... even more so when he has to get into my car.

Stopping at the gate, I wait for Alexis to make it to the car. She is obviously winded and breathing heavier than normal though she is doing well to contain the fatigue. Still, I have to be sure that she will be alright. Once she makes it to the car, I continue to strain my powers to create walls of fire to aid Saito. I still couldn't quite figure out what sort of spirit he had a symbiotic bond with, but it is obvious that he has one. "Saito, it is time for us to go!" Zombies are closing in, so he tells me to get her out of here. I tell him that heroism in a situation like this leads to ugliness, bad hygiene practices, and loss of fluent thought. I was describing the current adversary. He vanishes again, so I run to the car and start the ignition. Once the car is fired up and ready to go, I rush back to him and a strong wall of fire appears a few yards in front of the gate and I watch as a silhouette in the flames slashes at a zombie and vanishes as a second zombie tries to swipe at it from behind. He appears next to me and I realize that I really need to learn how to do that. My attention being so diverted on him allows a zombie to get the drop on me. Well if it wasn't for the incoherent groaning and excessively foul stench, it would have, but my powers push him away, Saito moves me out of the way and kicks the male walking dead away as it ignites into flames.

I dash for the car and Saito materializes in my back seat. Looking back at him, I peel out away from the cemetery. "Saito, if you ever need a job let me know. You could be very useful." Turning my attention to Alexis, I ask her to hand me the package. She retrieves it from her bag and looks at me. She hands the box to me and I decide that I want to know what's in it now. I pull over after about five to ten minutes of expedient relocation from the cemetery and look at the box. My soon to be dead contact is the one that told me about it and if the last clue he gave me was a trap. There is a good opportunity that this one is a trap as well. Normally, I'm not really big on violence, but I really think that I will enjoy watching him suffer excruciatingly. Getting out of the car with the box, I move away from the car enough that if it's an explosive, they won't be killed as well. I open the black box to inspect the contents within...

824/4100
4100 to Path WC

QUEST COMPLETE
OOC: I was given permission to end it, which is why I'm controlling the other two characters as well.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Updated Psyre & Lance
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 pm

updated sreallyo
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Updated Saito
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)   Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai) Empty

Back to top Go down

Graveyard of Lost Souls (Zombie Battle in the Graveyard; Rune, Surreal, Psi, Nicolai)
Page 1 of 1