Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seiki-kun! (Kyro)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 NatsukiKugaPBI
It's a girl's job to look cute while it's the boy's job to carry her things

Looking in the mirror, the makeup brush light strokes my cheeks as I put on the blush. I turn my face a few times to see if I have it right before getting I start putting on some eye makeup. I did not use makeup that often so I was talking my time getting ready. A funny look comes across my face when I pull the mascara brush out of the tube and it had the evil clumps! I run the brush through a few times before putting it on. I try not to think about what I have been told this stuff is made out of. I finish up by putting on some natural color lipstick and a little bit of gloss. Looking in the mirror at myself, I make sure everything is in place. Today’s cloths is a sexy burgundyish t-shirt that show off my mid drift, a red plaid skirt, and black stocking with a red bow at the top. For accessories I a pair of silver stud earrings, a leather bracelet, and the silver beaded necklace with a cross that I normal wear. The necklace was something my mom gave to me a long time ago but I never wore it much to recently. I think it’s been in my family for a while. I give myself a nod before walking out of bathroom. “Hey, Seiki-kun!” I stopped as I look around living room for a moment. It is a little weird having to stay at his house till my apartment got fixed but I think I was starting to enjoy it. His mom is so much fun and he is so easy for us to pick on. Not seeing him I look inside the kitchen to find it empty. Finally I go over to the door to his room and peep inside. “Seiki-kun?”

WC:308
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 am

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 Seikibanner
Asakano Seiki

“Kay!” comes the call from the two as they take the bait to go away and hide so that we would be able to find them after counting. I pause for a moment as if thinking ‘really?! They believe that?” Still, it was a very good thing for my girlfriend and myself. Though I had half a mind to finish up, the mood was sort of killed and the embarrassment was making the captain lower his saluting status. Pulling back and out, I softly lower Natsuki, I would leak slightly on withdrawal due to various reasons, and take a step away from her as I give a shaky smile shifting my boxers in place. My hands shuffle my pants back up along my lower body as I apologize, “sorry…” While making the suggestion, “lets get out of here… I’ve seen what I’ve wanted to see and I would rather go somewhere with no so many people around.” Thus far, aside from browsing the area and vehicles they had to offer, we had been chased around by security and caught doing it by small impressionable children. Remembering that I had a bit of money on me, I say, “we could always go to an Inn…” Hoping that I wasn’t being too bold, I suggest, “you know, since my mom’s always at the house and we’re never really alone. I’ll treat you to room service. We can stick around since I think I saw a poster saying there would be fireworks tonight.” 250

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:46 am

I let out a sigh of relief when the two kids fall for my trick and rest my head on Seiki’s shoulder. Wow… I’m such a bad person… bring my boyfriend to an auto show then getting him all hot and having sex in a public place with a lot of people, having two little kids finding us then little kids. A little gasp escape my lips as he pulls out of me and warm bodily fluid runs out and down my legs as I’m softly lowered. I slightly lift up my skirt as try to fix my panties that where just wet… looking up at Seiki when he apologize and suggestion that we get out of here. I was about to speak but the he makes the suggestion that we go to Inn and have some alone time to gather. It rather shocks me that he would be so bold. After I get over the shock, I nod and take him by the arm. “That sounds really nice. I really need to get out of these cloths now. Oh I know we can take a bath to gather and I’ll…” I lean up on my toes to wisher in his ear. “give you the best JB ever to make things up to you.” I lower myself back down and press my lips together as I look up at him.

WC:230/4676
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Asakano Seiki

So it did kind of look like my words caught her off guard, but I am rewarded for them as she takes my arm and agrees to the terms. For that much I am glad and I move to head out of the booth but pause when her lips comes to my ears and she whispers something that causes my eyes to widen slightly. With that, it was time to go, so I would then lead the way out of the auto zone, hopefully ducking and evading the kids who were currently hiding from us as well as the authority figures whom probably still had a bone or two about Natsuki pushing a model off of a motor cycle.
The convention center had several hotels surrounding it, more so a luxury since they would be near a place that attracted a large populate. Of course, the role of hotels would be limited to things such as what Natsuki and I wanted to do, a leisurely inner city get away, or temporary housing, since much of the money for such a service would not come from out of town denizens being as popular belief holds that a world doesn't exist outside of this city. Randomly picking one of the hotels around the venue for the sake of it looking more "cool" than the others, I lead way into the lobby of the establishment and to the front counter. The hotel would be three stories and a mid class establishment. The inside would be crisp and clean with a shiny chandelier hanging from the middle of the roof with hardwood floors and granite counters. At the lobby's reception desk, I proceed with the particulars of booking the room while allowing Natsuki to loiter, wait for me, or basically do whatever she wanted to. 301

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Ever though I said it backwards Seiki seems to take a liking to my offer to suck him off and I grin when I see his eyes widen and he drags me the out of convention center. I was in ah at the amount of GAR coming from his body. He quickly picks out a hotel saying that it looked “cool”. We come into the lobby and I wait for Seiki as he goes gets a room. From the look of lobby it looked like a rather nice establishment and as I stand there with my hands behind my back looking up at the chandelier, I couldn’t help but wonder if he could really pay for us to stay here…. He has that part time job doing whatever but surely it doesn’t pay that well…. I start to rock back in froth on my feet as I wait for Seiki. I hope it doesn’t take that long I really needed to get clean up.
A woman walks by eyeing me with my jacked up hair and dirty body.

WC:178/4854
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Asakano Seiki

It doesn't take long for the key card to be slide to me after paying for the room. My head nods to the male who gives me the room key and takes the money. He tells me to enjoy my stay and I think him. Turning around, I face the interior of the lobby and proceed towards Natsuki after the passing of the looking lady. I give the lady an odd and annoyed stare for the way she looked at my girlfriend before turning my attention back to Natsuki. "Okay, got it," I inform, letting her know that I had the key for the room, "let's go." I would wait on her before leading the way to the stairs that lead up to one of the wings on the second floor. Entering a hallway, we would traverse it until the correct room number comes up. Stopping at the room, I hold the key card against the door and am able to hear the latch unlock. I push the door open, and a mid sized room reveals itself with a queen bed, dresser, television, mini fridge, food heater, etc. The floor is softly carpeted in a brownish pastel hue with similar printed wall paper wrapping around the area. There are two night stands on either side of the bed and a bathroom area beyond the room where the sink area is separated from the bath and toilet region. Entering into the room, I look around slightly, on of my first times in a hotel. "I guess this is okay," I say not really knowing what to expect, but it looked comfortable to me. 272

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:31 am

Lucky for the lady I did not take notice of her which was good because the there would have been a fight and we would have most likely gotten kicked out of the hotel before would could get done with the fun we starting at the center… Maybe I should have saved us some time by just getting us a room to start with. To tell you the truth though I never thought Seiki would want to do something like this. My attention is pulled over to Seiki. Giving him a smile, I take his arm as we go up to the second floor to our room. Seiki unlocks the door and we step into the room. It was rather nice an average one bedroom. I giggle at Seiki as I walk past him and sit on the bed giving it a little test. “Yeah it’ll work…” I grin comes to my face as I go on, “so Mr. Asakano…you’re alone, in a hotel room, with your pretty girlfriend, who is sitting on this nice big bed…. What in the world are you ever going to do?” I kick my shoes off as I rub the bed with my hands.

WC: 200/5054
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Asakano Seiki

My gaze follows as she passes by me, making her way towards the interior of the room as I pause after moving past the entrance area looking in. I'm glad that she seemed to think that it would work. I probably could have gotten something better, but then again, I didn't want to throw away money. I really had not experience spending it since I didn't have it until recently. Running errands for my uncle and fighting at the fight club put cash into my pockets, but I didn't really have anything I wanted to buy. I look around the room a bit as I continue into it with my attention being drawn towards her as she speaks with her question. I step out of my shoes as I near her side at the bed and grin a bit looking over her. I almost do what any other male -should- do in this situation: grab the remote control and see if sports were playing. After that, it would be naturally to lay on the bed and inform the women to make me a sandwich and rub my back. Having gained a little exp with working with my girlfriend, I leveled up enough to know something like that wasn't a good idea. On top of that, I still hadn't forgotten my main reason for coming here. Cocking a leg as my hands shift into my pockets cooly, I mention, "I was promised something... maybe I should get it?" 247

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Friendly reminder N-17 =p   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:57 pm

“Oh, well if you want it right now then I guess I’ll just have to give it to you.” I bite my lip as I stand up. Reaching out I grab him by his pants, turning around and setting him on the bed. My hands come to his shoulder and straddle him pulling my body close to this. My lips come to his ear. “But first, I and to dance for you.” They run softly down his neck blowing my warm breath on it as my hands undo his shirt. My hair flicks back as feet return to the floor and my body moves, with my hand running down my side before grabbing my shirt and pulling it off tossing it to the floor. This is a load pop when I slip Seiki on the thighs and spread his legs giving him a smile I reach behind my back with one hand to undo the lacy black bra and tossing it onto his face. Turning around and placing my hands back on his thighs as I lower myself into his lap and begin to rub against him. Looking over my shoulder I give him a wink before my hips lift up flip on the skirt onto my back as I lean over placing my head between my legs and pulling the black paints down to give him a show. Rising back up the paints go flying through the air with a quick kick and the skirt is undone falling to the floor. Both hands run their fingers through his hair before his face is placed between my breasts as I jiggle them. Setting back down into his lap my arms come to rest on his shoulders cross them behind his head. “Are you ready for it?” With a soft smile on my lips my eyes gaze into his.

WC:308/5362
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Asakano Seiki

I am boy-giddy that I'm able to get what I want and I find myself watching her face and body as she rises up, takes me and sits me on the bed. My body bounces lightly as my rear comes in contact with the springy mattress. I am anchored when mounted and informed that there were more treats than just what I had in mind. Of course, the first thing that runs in my head is that I should have one of those little cameras that go in the clocks, to let you tape these sorts of things to enjoy at a later time, but then again, if it was Natsuki, there was a slight chance that she wouldn't care of I taped us; but in that case, I suppose I would be the bashful one... maybe. My hands come around her body and rest on her waist and above her rear, holding her softly, but more so feeling as our bodies are pressed. The shirt is discarded, the bra strikes face and falls down. I lean back a bit as she turns around in my lap and my hands support my weight with my palms resting on the bed top behind me slightly. I give myself a handless thumbs up from the south as mini me seems to approve and the private gears up for the oncoming battle ahead. After a motorboat within twin mounds I gasp for air happily as the question comes with a soft smile. With an eager nod or two, I assure in a heated, "uh huh." 262

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Seiki seems happy with my performance and answers my question with a few nods and with “uh huh”. My feet come back down the floor while I lean in to him, giving him a kiss with my soft lips. My hands move to the waist of his paints and there is pop and a zip as they are undone. With a good yank, they are striped from his body along with his boxers all in one go. Looking at Seiki with a grin, my hand drop his pants and come up his thighs as I get on get on my knees in floor my mouth opens…

The Popsicle

Sitting on the park bench in a yellow sundress on a nice hot summer day with a Popsicle. The top of the Popsicle comes to my lips. It is one of those tasty red, white, and blue ones that look like something a girl shouldn’t put in her mouth. Holding on to the big round Popsicle with both hands, my lips curl slightly to cover my teeth, as I suck on the tip. My tongue licks tip a few times before it rubs the bottom. My head bobs as I slide the Popsicle in and out of my mouth only stopping for a moment to lick my lips before going again. Soft moan comes from me as I enjoy the taste and feel of the Popsicle in my mouth. As the Popsicle slow gets sucked away, I swallow and lit out an “Ah!” like I just had something really nice to drink…

WC:258/5620
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:50 am

Asakano Seiki

My eyes close as Natsuki’s lips press against my own and soon after the meeting of our lips, feel a yank, as I am horizontally depantsed. The kiss is broken and I see a grin from her before she lowers down and between my knees and my head rocks back and my eyes close. Various things occur to send a flood of emotion and feelings through my body. At times I felt an immense amount of bliss, like running in slow motion through a spring meadow with sphere’s of pink and blue floating around me along with sparkling spirit bubbles, while laughing happily and repeatedly for no reason. As such, I was in my own little world for most of the happenings, and in the normal realm, pleasure manifested itself on my visage in heated expressions as soft moans pull from my throat involuntarily. A hand moves and rests on Natsuki’s head as my body goes through sporadic moments of tensing and relaxing experiencing a tingling sensation that times that almost over floods my senses. 175

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:49 am

Coming up from between Seiki’s legs, my body presses against his and softly run along his own as crawl on top of him. Grabbing a hold the disco stick, my lips come his hips lower themselves onto the party ball as my legs wrap around his waist. Like an old steam powered train, the wheels spin before getting a grip on the track and the piston start out slow before building up its speed. Loud moans come from me as I yell out a cheep hentai line for good a laugh. “Ah Seiki-kun you’re the best!” Then there are some other sounds and a little bit of this and that I’m not going to get into it because they are dirty little things that shouldn’t be talked about.

WC:128/5748
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Asakano Seiki

Spoiler:

Ooc: FTB?
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:00 pm

ooc: yep
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:14 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seiki-kun! (Kyro)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2