Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) Empty
PostSubject: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) Jynbanner_01
Monday Morning Work Stuff
... Time: Morning
... Location: Future Realm, Division 12 HQ

The vacation was finally over and it was time for me to get back to work and do the things I had signed up for by being a part of the Division. Luckily, everything had gone smoothly with my return. I was actually commended for my role in bringing back refugees that got stuck in the ‘alternate realm’ warp with me. I knew it was only a matter of time before the Division would seek them out and question them about what type of realm it was and what they knew of it. I secretly didn’t want the Division to find out about the past realm because I didn’t know how they would react to the knowledge of it. My worst case scenario would be that they would want to infiltrate and influence it; such things couldn’t be trusted to the geezers of the higher ranks.

For the moment, my job was an easy one. Technically by my job description I was in charge of 3 units, and I handled setting up their missions, patrols and training. Aside from that, I also was charged with the duties of being an advisor to the lower ranking officers as the desk portion of my job.

It was the start of the day. The sun had started rising over the horizon, traffic was starting to build up in the city and the preliminary stages of the work day were coming into order. On top of that, it was a Monday, which meant plenty of meetings and paperwork was to be had.

I would find myself standing amidst others in an elevator as I made my way up to the floor my office was on. I would be in a pair of black slacks, with black boots, belt and a collared shirt with the top collar undone. The Division 12 crest would be at the chest with my rank either sleeve in normal office-cop fashion. The elevator music wafts in the background of morning conversation. I was in a mild mood, wanting only my coffee and my chair to start off my day. I had left out without getting something to eat since I wasn’t hungry when I woke up, but now the hunger had caught up with me. I wouldn’t know what my schedule would be until I sat down at my desk, or Izumi told me. There is a ding as we arrive to my floor and the doors open on the elevator. Shifting past an officer, I step out of the elevator and make my way down the hall towards my office.

431 / 431
Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:17 am

Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) Izumi_01
Finally back to work as Jyn's secretary, she had to come up with an excuse as to why she was gone for so long, and he only good excuse was that she was off doing more work upon her acting career. As for now they would buy that, unless someone spilled the beans about her being in the past. In all honesty she didn't want to be bothered about that so she had rather lie than speak the truth about her long absence. Though thing's seem to be working out fine.

Izumi of course has been thinking a whole lot about a lot of thing's mainly about what she was going to do with her life and what was important and what wasn't and Jyn. Izumi like usual though had a lot of catching up to do so she made sure she got into the office far before Jyn so that she could catch up on all the thing's that she had missed during her time away from here. So today was going to be an extremely hectic day. She had to organize files, input various data and even set up Jyn's schedule for the day. Though what she was currently working on the most that seemed to be priority one, Jyn's schedule. Too bad she couldn't just up and tell him to get back to her later about it, if only she could stop the flow of time long enough for her to finish all this work it would be nice. Well she technically could but it just wasn't long enough so she figured it was best not to waste her energy on it and just work with the time flowing. She sat at her desk that resided in the space just outfit of the door that would lead into Jyn's office. her desk looking like a college student in the middle of a huge research paper.

-Word count: 317

Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Moving down the hall there are a few variations of “good morning, captain” and “sergeant” that greet me as I make my way to my office, each receiving a nod of acknowledgment with a few lucky ones getting a “good morning” in return. While walking, I reach into my pocket and pull out my cell phone. Apparently there was an app on it that connected to my work computer and told me stuff like my schedule. It seemed to work about 25% of the time for me, but magically worked whenever Izumi touched it. That was simply another reason why I didn’t really like technical stuff that surpassed my utilization of Realm to play chess. I tap the screen with my finger as I walk, moving the semi hovering holographic icons with my finger, trying to get it to work. Reaching my door, I open it and walk in, still toying with the thing only to have it beep at me with a blinking red light that said error. “Hmm…” I assume, “it’s broken again.” Looking up, I notice Izumi at her desk with a good amount of paper on it. We hadn’t really spoke yet about that night in the past and I hadn’t gotten an answer yet, but to keep things from being awkward at work, I just moved at whatever pace she set up until now. I greet, “good morning” in my entrance as my steps would bring me past her desk.

245 / 676
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:09 am

The new set of information that was coming up was a little disappointing nothing all to exciting seemed to have occurred while they were away. Most of the stuff she kept coming up on were a bunch of small time demon's and spirits being caught and neutralized, nothing really big on the scale of pillar's of light type of big. Setting up Jyn's Schedule was taking a little longer than expect as she had to go through his inbox to filter out what was going to be added to his schedule today and was in the middle of working on it when Jyn popped in. She had stopped and looked at him ad gave a bright smile. "Good Morning Jyn." She knew she was going to have to talk to him soon, but at the moment she couldn't do that because of the work, she might have to speak with him when break arrives.

-Word count: 154 | 471

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:07 pm

My gaze shifts from my phone to her in my steps. The smile is a bit refreshing as I make my way past her desk. To her counter greeting of good morning, I nod and hand my phone to her explaining, “I think it’s broke. Can you do that thing that makes it work again?” As I stand paused to the side of her desk, my gaze looks over her, getting my visual fill of her for the morning. Continuing my calm speech, I request, “and can you bring some coffee to my desk when you get a chance?” I trusted that Izumi would know how I liked my coffee since she was my secretary. I wouldn’t linger longer than was necessary. I would give her an ample amount to respond; if time wasn’t needed, then I would offer a simple thank you and move towards the door that led to my desk. I was confident that she probably already had my schedule there and I would want to get an early start on things. In the grand scheme of things, I would probably spend about thirty minutes to look over my schedule and enjoy my coffee before I would have to start my day. Like this, it was a bit easier for me to cope with, since it was much more structured than the days spent in the wilderness while trapped in the past. It made me more rugged in a way, but I enjoyed the things that technology brought with it.

253 / 929
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:33 pm

She blinked as she was handed the phone and she gave a 'your hopeless' kind of smile as she pressed a couple button's and ta-da! and it was working the way it should as she would hand it back to him. After handing it back to him she looked up at him from her own desk as her fingers fiddles on the desk top while she waited after he had asked her to bring him coffee when she had time, she still needed to quickly finish up his schedule to send it to his computer in his office before she went to get him his coffee. she gave him a pleasant smile as she responded. "Alright, I'll bring it to you soon after I finish this up." She stated as she looked back to her computer and quickly finished up his schedule and sent it to his desk as he was entering into his office. After she had sent in the schedule she got up and went to get him his coffee just like how he liked it. She would return to his office about fifteen minutes later with his cup of coffee and she would knock on his door announcing. "It's me, Izumi." before she had entered into his office. "Here you go." She would utter as she would bring his coffee to his desk and placed it gently upon his desk on a coaster she had brought with her.

-Word count: 241 | 712

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:14 pm

In my pause I witness her press a few buttons and then the thing worked again. It was handed back to me, minus the red blinking errors. I figured it was well enough to look and not to touch anything; still I was unable to follow what she had pressed in order to get it back working again. I voice my appreciation with a casual, “thank you” while looking down at the phone and moving my thumb to scroll it. I could at least do that, scroll, with a decent amount of skill. I hear that the coffee would be en route, so for that, I give a nod as I make my way back into my office. After getting into my office, I sit down at chair behind my large wooden table. My gaze shifts to the flat holo-screen. In the time I spend alone, my phone rings and I reach down to pick up the earpiece that goes to the phone, placing it in my right ear. For it to go directly to my phone and not through to Izumi, I assumed correctly that it was my superior officer, McGrady, or old man as I informally referenced him. His voice is cheerful this morning as he speaks, “Jyn-kun, made it in so early, I see.” I lean back slightly as I glance over my schedule answering, “old man, you’re up early as well.” There is a slight chuckle over the line as he informs, “when you get my age, you go to sleep early and wake up even earlier. If I don’t wake up by sunrise, then that means you’re in charge of my memorial arrangements.” I straight face tease, “I’ll be sure to flush twice.” McGrady ignores the cynicism and laughs heartily. I glance back to my screen to see that the schedule had been updated and transferred to my screen. I seemed to have an impromptu meeting with the hire ups that I was not previously aware of; aside from that, it overlapped with a briefing I was supposed to give a class of trainees on the basics of encountering various spirit types in an urban terrain. I ask, “do you know anything of this meeting with the council?” McGrady’s voice shifts from its jovial tone as it becomes a bit more serious. He informs, “you’re going to have to be in your officer’s uniform and be there on time. You’ll figure out what it’s about when you get there.” I frown slightly and comment, “that’s rather vague.” He comments, “see you then” and then the call disconnects. I pause for a moment, annoyed at him not coming out and telling me what the meeting was about; I already gave my report on my missing period. There is a knock at the door and I look up as Izumi announces herself and comes in with the coffee. As she sits it down, I give a silent ‘thank you’ to her as I look down and to the side. I sigh lightly, not wanting to have to be in stuffy attire for a meeting when I was hoping to have a normal day. My gaze looks up from its view of the desk as I look back to Izumi and speak, “I guess I’ll be in a meeting during training briefing this morning… I’m going to need you to give the lecture in my absence.” Working under me, I was confident that she knew the Division 12 guidelines and protocol for engaging spirits within the city.

589 / 1518
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:29 am

She looked at him and noticed he seemed to be troubled by something, Did she come late with the coffee? No it was soon revealed that he was talking about his meeting and that he wanted for her to cover the trainee class. This certainly caught her off guard as she blinked it was completely unexpected to be asked such a thing. She had been here long enough, but did she really remember the basics, well the Division 12 basic, she knew her own basic's which was really most likely something completely different compared to what the Division 12 teaches. Then she remembered all the work she had too do, guess she might have to start a little over time to finish it. She gazed out toward's the wall for a moment as a finger traveled to her chin as she was thinking for a moment trying to recall what the basic's of the Division 12 was it had been so long since she heard about it or even read it. She smiled lightly though slightly nervous. "I guess I can cover for the meantime you're in the meeting." she answered as her finger dropped down to her side as she looked at Jyn staring at him a moment as a blush would grow across her cheek and she quickly looked off to the side. "I...." she started. "h-have an answer...." she said looking off to the side rather nervous, she had been putting some serious thought to this particular subject, whether she would get with him or not.

-Word count: 259 | 971

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:05 am

It seemed like she needed a bit of time to think about whether she could do it or not. I hadn’t considered the scenario that she would refuse; she didn’t have a history of disappointing me. Still, I am a bit relieved when she informs me that she would be able to cover for me, since it was the normal response I was expecting. I look back down for a moment, onto my desk, as my hand comes to the coffee that was set down on my desk. I start to raise it up to my lips when I notice her side way gaze before her words continue. She states there was an answer she had. I immediately realize the subject matter on which she was speaking. I figured now that I would have the closure to the time when I had opened myself up to her during that nightly stroll in the past. Her answer had been on my mind as I had wondered about it during the times when my mind was idle. Nothing seemed to be happening between Shiori and I and in coming back and getting adjusted, it was explained to her that I needed some space. Things were back to the way they were before she came back minus the cat, which may or may not be a bad thing; traitor. With the days that had passed between returning and now, I felt I was ready to hear her answer be it one way or the other. With a nod, I give her my attention as both hands cup the coffee on the desk. I ask, “and what would that answer be?”

277 / 1795
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:31 pm

As he responded, she felt tense as her fingers tightened slightly as it pressed against the table, but still her gaze fixated off to the side. "It's a umm...." she blushed again as she now looked down toward's the ground. The moment was quite tough for her to say, she was feeling shy and nervous giving him an answer really, but she knew that she wasn't going to keep it from him forever. "I'll..." she started again. "say yes, and give it a chance..." She said nervously as her eyes came to look at Jyn and she blushed heavily as she looked at him. Merely awaiting for his response or his actions.

-Word count: 112 | 1083

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:48 pm

I pause for a moment as the answer is given. For the moments after the answer there is no visible change in my expression. Unconsciously I had prepared myself to be rejected, so I didn’t want to look effected when she let me down. Oddly enough, I receive the answer that I do, and after it processes, my visage lightens a bit and for a moment it catches me off guard. I didn’t know how to react. I felt glad on the inside that she returned my feelings in this manner, but as far as how to communicate this to her, I was at a bit of a loss. I glance to the side for a moment as I admit, “I’m glad.” My gaze shift back to her and I smile softly as I look to her and say, “…then I’ll trust you to take good care of me.” I lift from the chair and move around my desk to her side as my words continue modestly, “Heh, I think you’ve just made this a good Monday for me.” After the annoying news of some type of meeting, my day is brightened by this news. With this, it was official that I was dating my secretary. I didn’t know what type of complications it would bring up, but I hoped it wouldn’t be anything that would disrupt word. We had seemingly come a long way from the time she practically fell into my arms that one fateful day we met.

250 / 2045
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:13 am

It took him a while to say anything, she merely gazed at him while the silence was going on. It felt like an eternity as this had happened, she pondered why he wasn't saying anything or doing anything. She wondered if he had changed his own mind about this, that would have been completely unexpected and would have broken her heart if that had happened, but finally he did something. She felt like a school girl when he came up to her side as her face looked down with shyness as her eyes had slightly crossed as her hands came in front of her as she started to fiddle with her own fingers. "I'm glad..." she uttered in a shy voice.

-Word count: 121 | 1204

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:14 pm

For that moment, I am content. Her words made me happy for the morning and I was feeling light and airy; better than I had been feeling in some time. As I come around the table, my eyes are on her with the soft smile remaining on my face. Her words come in which make me feel a bit happier on the inside. I take a slow step into her with my mind set on sealing the deal of our verbal pact. My left hand slides up and to the side of her waist as I pull my body close in to hers. My gaze sets in on her lips as my intentions are pretty much easily read on my face. Leaning in, if permitted this closely thus far, I would place my right hand to the side of her face and lean in to place my lips to hers.

Regardless to whether I am allowed in this far or not, there is a sudden interruption of sorts as the sound of a door opening emits. I’m able to hear it, since the door between my office and Izumi’s space was open. McGrady enters into the front area before Izumi’s desk with a closed eye smile and one hand lifted up as he would greet, “good morning, Izumi-chan…” He would realize that she wasn’t at her seat and his gaze would shift towards the open door to my office as he calls, “Jyn-kun?” His steps would move at a saunter towards my door while leaning to peek in to see if I were at my desk.

266 / 2311
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Jyn looked happy, he looked really happy to her as her blue eyes stared at him again a bit awestruck by the happy look he held. It was something different from the serious face he usually wears. He moved closer to her and she felt her heart pounding quite hard in her chest as she stared wide eyed almost like a deer staring into a headlight. Though Jyn was coming in to kiss her and she was glad to accept it, that is until the sound's of a door opening caused her heart to jump in an unpleasant way as she eeped and out of reaction she had disappeared from sight and reappeared about two feet away from Jyn, god speed, her hand placed on her chest and a look of 'that scared me' on her face as she was taking in deep breath's as she looked to Jyn slightly nervous. "S-s-sorry about that...." She looked toward's Jyn's door and wondered who it was that had entered.

-Word count: 167 | 1371

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:12 pm

As I hear the door open, my body moves back away from Izumi as she vanishes before my eyes and reappears elsewhere. Hearing the voice, I knew who it was, and give an internal sigh as I murmur, “I -just- got off the phone with you…” The statement was mostly to myself rather than anything else. With a kind gaze towards Izumi I advise her it was fine as the man who brought me into the Division pokes his head into my door. “Ah, so you were both in your office?” the elderly gentlemen smiles in greeting. Coming in, he wore khaki slacks held by a brown belt and suspenders that went over his shoulders and his collared shirt. The spotted gray haired male looks between Izumi and I and begins to say something to the effect of, “am I interrupted something?” Interrupting him, I ask, “what do you need, Old Man?” With a jovial smile, McGrady ignores me and looks to Izumi asking, “can you please bring me a cup of coffee as well?” He motions to the steaming cup on my desk with a nod and waits on a response. Moving back around to my chair, I take a seat and look towards him very annoyed to have been interrupted during and facial conquest.

216 / 2527
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Ah so that was the old mans energy signal then. Izumi calmed the look on her face as she looked towards Jyn's kind face. She gave him a smile as well. She brought her hands in front of herself and she kept a smile on her face as she looked at the old man and just kept quiet as they were talking at least until the old man asked for her to get him a coffee. She for a moment looked to Jyn and then back to the old man and nodded her head. "Yes sir, right away. I shall return shortly." She uttered as she would proceed to leave from Jyn's office to get the old man his coffee.

-Word count: 120 | 1491

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:53 pm

McGrady nods kindly and steps back for Izumi to pass as she accepts his request for coffee. A merry “thank you” emits from his lips as he watches her leave… his eyes on her back as well as her assets. Turning towards me, he notices a frown on my face as he holds his hands up and jokes, “it doesn’t hurt to look. Plus, I’m sure Shi-chan isn’t happy with you having such a hot secretary.” Ignoring the statement, I move on, “good morning, how can I help you?” McGrady walks to the front of my desk and inquires, “what are you sitting down for? You need to be getting ready.” I contest, “I have plenty of time…” McGrady coaxes, “you’ve got to be looking good for this meeting.” Looking around he asks, “where do you keep your suits at? You can’t possibly go like that.” I sigh slightly as I lean back in my chair asking, “any hint on what the meeting is about.” With a grin and a glance to me, he comments, “nope.” Seeing my dresser wardrobe, he makes his way to it against the adjacent wall and opens it, helping himself to look in. My hand reaches down to the desk and pulls up the cup of coffee as I sip from it. Izumi had done well in preparing it to my liking. My gaze lingers on McGrady; he was like the grandfather I didn’t really want. As he looks through my clothes, he warns, “you need to be straight up with Shi-chan if you’re going to be interested in Izumi.” I frown. He was really perceptive, but thankfully it probably wouldn’t have to come to that now; though he did seem to have a penchant for my ex. I do not respond, but he continues, “our generation is getting old, Jyn. You need to step up more.” Sitting upright, I rest an arm on my desk as I inform, “I just got back from being warped to an alternate realm and I have more duties than any sergeant in the Division. On top of that, I still run missions with my team…” He interrupts me and chuckles, “that’s what I know.” I sigh and lean back; he was disrupting my morning and I had no clue what he was getting at or why he was going through my official uniforms.

394 / 2922
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:34 am

Izumi left Jyn's office and she stood just outside the door and as she placed a hand over her heart. Feeling it's beating still quick she smiled softly as she dropped her hand quite pleased as she felt rather chipper. Today feels like it was going to be quite the good day. "Right coffee..." she reminded herself as she began to head off to get McGrady his coffee. Quite the interruption, but it probably was for the best thing's like that shouldn't be done in a place that was so loaded up with camera's on the inside. She wasn't sure if there was a camera in Jyn's office or not she never really took notice if there was one or not.

-Word count: 121 | 1612

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:59 pm

McGrady seems to find the ensemble that pleases him, and he looks between myself and the clothing in the hanger in his hand and smiles, “this should work fine. Why don’t you start getting dressed?” I look up to him as he speaks, noticing the slacks, shirt and tie set, wondering, “a formal meeting. Am I being charged with something?” McGrady chuckles lightly and comments, “if it were so, I wouldn’t be in such a good mood. Plus, we would have already taken away your access to your office and meet you at the door with security.” I frown, “ah, so that is how that’s handled.” My coffee holding hand lifts back up as I take another sip. McGrady makes his way to my desk and sets down the pieces, assuring, “you don’t have to be shy.” I sigh, “that’s not the problem here. But still, it would be better if you stepped out.” I consented to changing since it would be a lot easier than trying to argue my way out of it.

174 / 3096
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:10 am

Her step's quite calm and showing that she wasn't in any rush. She pondered as she walked though thinking about what had just happened. This had meant she was his girlfriend now, right? A blush dashed her cheeks as she was letting this really sink in. She felt her heart flutter as though butterfly wing's formed around her heart and started to flap like crazy. She smiled quite happily as she walked all of a sudden and was quite pleased, the day seemed different now much brighter than before, in a good way, Izumi continued to head to make McGrady his coffee.

-Word count: 102 | 1714

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:50 pm

McGrady raises his chin to the air and grins as he comments, “you’re quite the conservative. I’ll wait for you outside, though, I have a feeling if I were Izumi I wouldn’t have to wait.” I shoot him a glare and he laughs boisterously as his back turns to me and he makes it towards the door. Eventually he exits out of it and closes it behind him. I give a sigh as my head lowers; really, to have someone as annoying as him over me. Still, I supposed it was better than having someone who was like me. I knew that I probably wouldn’t get along with myself very well if I weren’t me. In order to get this over with, I start to disrobe as I walk around the desk to stand before it with my fingers at the buttons of my shirt first. I really didn’t like formal things; I felt more comfortable actually doing something rather than wasting time with the geezers of the Division. Despite the slight annoyance, I proceed in getting ready.

McGrady exits my door and looks around, wondering if Izumi was on the way back. Not seeing or hearing her, he walks towards her desk and looks over all the papers on it, murmuring lightly, “he keeps you pretty busy doesn’t he?” The question is more so to himself than anyone, since he would probably be alone in the room. He would simply look over it and look for something to draw his attention as he waited.

255 / 3351
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:37 pm

By now her thoughts gave her a pep in her step as she seemed to have started moving about much quicker than she normally did when she moved about the division. Guess her happy thoughts were showing out through her action's as she was finally on the way back with the coffee that McGrady had asked of her to make. Her happy appearance seem to show that she was happy about something and it caught the attention of a few others around the office that Izumi was more happier than usual. When she would finally return to her part of the office she would open the door that would lead to her desk and she would stop there seeing McGrady looking through her work. She tilted her head and stared at him and she would blink. "Is there something interesting about my work, sir?" She asked as she gave a courageous smile. "Here is your coffee by the way."

-Word count: 160 | 1874

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:32 pm

He continues to linger about, sliding his hand over papers on the desk, with a bit of interest in somet of them before Izumi comes back. When she speaks up, it seems like she catches him slightly off guard. When she comes, McGrady turns about as the door opens and he notices Izumi’s re entrance into the office area. He gives s soft smile as he accepts the coffee and offers her his thanks stating, “ah thank you, Izumi-chan. Hmm… that smells delicious. There’s nothing like coffee to wake you up in the morning, now is there?” He lifts the cup to his lips, taking it he sips from it, leisurely taking his time to answer her question. Eventually he lowers the cup, smiles and answers the original query stating, “I was just admiring how diligent you seem to be. It looks like Jyn-kun throws a lot of work at you. This helps to explain how he is able to do the roles of two jobs at once, which would normally seem pretty stressful. Maybe all of our officers need secretaries like you.” He takes another sip and glances over her desk then lower the cup and questions, “but isn’t this a lot for one person? Do you feel overwhelmed by it?”

In the other room, I continue to get ready with the clothing provided to me via my own wardrobe. I could hear McGrady speaking in the other room and could feel Izumi, so I would know that she had made her re arrival into the office.

258 / 3609
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:41 pm

She would merely just giggle as she blushed by what he had said about her being so diligent about working. She rather enjoyed compliment's very much and it made her really happy to hear them. Though his question did confuse her for a moment, or rather allowed for a confused look to come onto her face as she looked to the load of work she had to do. "Well not really, it keep's me occupied and I rather enjoy work like this. I guess I treat this job more so like a hobby if anything." She rubbed the back of her head as she gave a nervous laugh. Typically saying something like that would be quite weird as people usually hated to do so much work. She wasn't like that though it quite possibly had to deal with the fact that she loved to learn and doing secretarial work would allow her to see new types of information thus in turn allow for her to learn new things.

-Word count: 168 | 2042

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Seemingly pleased with the response, McGrady nods all smiles as he understands, “I see. Well, that is good. Jyn-kun is lucky to have a secretary such as yourself.” He takes drinks from the coffee once more and motions towards it with a wagging of his left finger and mentions, “and you make a mean cup of coffee too.” Adjusting himself to give her more of his attention, he delves into something of personal interest as he asks, “Izumi, you’ve been working here for quite some time. As I recall, the way Jyn-kun brought you in was a bit unorthodox, but he was set on having you as his secretary. Still, at that time, you were a civilian; there was no way you could have known about what we do here. Now that you’ve here and a part of us, how do you feel about the Division that you work for?” His tone seemed as if he were very interested into the answer that she would give him and almost seemed as if he were leading somewhere with the question.

179 / 3788
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:49 pm

She gazed at the old man and merely smiled and she thought to herself. Heh if only you knew what I can see.... This thought crossed her mind when McGrady mentioned that she would have had no idea what they would do if she was never brought into the division. She still hadn't sat down yet and she crossed her arms as she thought on his question. "Well..." she started as she went quiet for a moment pondering about that question for the moment How did she feel about the division she worked for? Like how did she really feel about it? "Too be honest I never really thought about it." It really never did cross her mind, she really only did this job because it was something to bring in the money for the bills and her number one source of information to what's going on. "Protecting those from spiritual beings that regular human's cannot see, I guess it's a noble thing to do. I can't really say for sure how I feel, I never really sat down to think about it. this place is quite interesting and makes life rather exciting." Though her life would have been down this path either way.

-Word count: 204 | 2246

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:25 am

The elderly gentleman nods as she gives her answer and lowers the cup from his lips. His visage would be lightly earnest as she gives her answer and for a moment, he would wonder if the question were too deep for casual conversation. With a soft complexion, he answers, “is that so? I suppose not thinking about it can be a good thing in its own way…” I looks down and to the side for a moment and then comments off handedly, “still… I think our generation’s time has expired in leading the young people in this crusade.” He sighs lightly and looks to the door, recomposing his aura of glee, teasing, “Jyn-kun sure takes a while to get dressed, doesn’t he?” It is a sly question with a hidden meaning; he looks to her with a grin to see how she would answer.

After a moment or so, the door to my office opens as I step out dressed business formally in my Division 12 official attire. I pull softly on the collar as my gaze shifts to McGrady as I approach, “okay, let’s go ahead and get this over with.” McGrady nods and looks to Izumi and questions, “maybe you should come along with us as well.” I frown slightly, since Izumi and I already had a plan of action for the day and I didn’t like my plans being changed. I begin, “Izumi has to…” McGrady holds up a hand and interrupts, “let her answer, Jyn… is this the kind of boss you are?” I frown once more, and then murmur something about old men and perverts. With a smiling countenance, McGrady await to see if Izumi would be coming with or not. If it were asked if I minded, I would shrug and advise either way was fine.

302 / 4090
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:22 am

She wondered for a moment what this old man was trying to get at, it was unsure to her but she felt that he was trying to get at something or was trying to dig up some specific information. Was he catching onto something that he thought odd? Izumi was a bit suspicious about this to be honest, it was well kinda rare for him to actually talk to her like this. Most conversation she'd ever had with the man was him and his constant flirty comments, which in all honesty were nice to hear every so often, but she was suspicious about this interaction none the less. She would smile softly at his comment about Jyn taking a long time she understood what he was trying to compare Jyn too but she didn't quite find it funny like the old man did, but smiled none the less. "Funny sir..." was her only respond she said before Jyn had finally escaped from his office.

Looking at Jyn, his suit was always so dazzling to see him in it, even though he looked so uncomfortable in it. Well it appear's that they would be heading out now. She should get ready to go teach that class while Jyn is at the meeting, but something occurred which rose her suspicion's even more as McGrady actually asked if she wanted to come. She couldn't help but show confusion on her face more so a 'you serious?' look. Staring at the old man for a moment my gaze would shift over to Jyn as though asking just by staring if it was alright. Mostly Izumi wanted to see what the old man was getting at, she was growing rather suspicious about his actions. So her response came in. "Sure" Izumi would just walk over to her desk a moment and bend over it t pull open the drawer, since she was in front of it and she pulled out a black leather folder, that when opened was actually holding in a big note pad on one side and on the other was older paper with various thing's written on it such as Jyn's Schedule and even her own as well. Of course she kept this closed, and closed the drawer afterward's and stood up as she looked toward's the two men. "I'm ready when you are sirs." She spoke gently and gave a smile afterwards. This seem's a bit fishy to me... She thought as she would follow suit after the two men when they started to walk.

-Word count: 424 | 2670

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:19 pm

I was a bit annoyed that he was pulling Izumi into this silliness. I had to mentally check to remember if today was my birthday or not. I was never one to celebrate it, but luckily it wasn’t. It didn’t seem to be the anniversary of me joining the Division either. McGrady knew that I didn’t like parties, so I was sure if there was a reason to have one, he would throw one for me. But still, I would like to be able to give him the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn’t do something like this on such a busy day as Monday.

It seemed that Izumi was on board to come with us. I didn’t really mind her coming, but it just made me look bad to abandon a meeting with no type of back up. I figured that I would have to use the phone thingy to send a message to one of my teammates to cancel that meeting for me or run it. At times like this, I felt it would be nice if I could initiate a telepathic conversation with Izumi like she would with me; then I could ask her to do it. I watch as Izumi moves to her desk and bends over it. McGrady smiles and I cut an icy gaze towards him to cause him to rub the back of his head and look the other way as if pretending not to notice her. I frown slightly and Izumi comes up and joins our group. With that McGrady smiles and leads the way out. As we exit, three members of the building facilities meet us on the way out, seemingly heading towards my office. I pause for a moment and ask, “what…” McGrady cuts me off, “light fixture. Let’s go.” I frown and resume following behind him towards the elevators.

As feared, the elevator ride takes us to the top floors where the big wigs hold their meetings. We are brought into a meeting chamber which consisted of the entire back wall being made of glass with the view of the city visible. There was a slightly elevated area where the seat of the current Commissioner of the Division was along with adjacent seats for the Captain level officers to be seated. Those seats seemed to be filled this morning. I found this odd that all the other captains were here and I had not been notified. Much like a small court room, there is a central pew facing this area. McGrady walks in and is acknowledged with our entrance. We are told by the commissioner to sit and that we would be getting started soon. “Shit…” I think in my mind while proceeding to the seat to sit alongside McGrady. It seemed to be that this was a pretty official matter. My mind starts to think about any time where I may have worked outside of the guidelines of the Division, but nothing really seemed to stand out.

500 / 4590
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:59 pm

As Izumi would follow she did not forget about the meeting that she had to do with the recruits. So she pulled out her phone and flipped it open and pulled up one of Jyn's teammates and sent him a text message the message was as followed. 'Due to particular circumstances Captain Asei will not be able to arrive at the meeting, so you have the choice to either run it in his stead or set it aside for a different day. Please respond a.s.a.p. so I may take note of the changes. Thank you.' After that she would send the message and once the phone said message sent she closed her phone and placed it on vibrate and put it back into her shirt pocket. She did take notice of the three men that had met us on the way out the office. It was rather odd when she heard McGrady say light fixtures. Her bow arched as she thought back on the light's in the room. I don't recall any problems with the lights. There was something off about this and her gazed went on to look at McGrady. What exactly are you planning? She thought as she kept following until they arrived at their destination.

Most of the way there is was pretty quiet and this odd atmosphere just began to build up in the area. Jyn seemed nervous she noticed as she kept a cool and calmed appearance on her face as she entered in with McGrady and Jyn. Looking at the set up of the room Izumi was gaining some questions in her mind, but she kept silent as they were told to sit. She really didn't know where she was to sit so she just followed behind Jyn and stood behind him a little to his right side. She held her folder in front of her and she would glance about the room to look at all the other person's in the room and sense the energies in the room as well.

-Word count: 337 | 3007

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm

After Izumi sends the text, Michael would be the one to receive it. He would answer back in an affirmative manner assure her that he would take care of it. Inside the meeting room, I would be seated to the side of McGrady as my gaze was forward my normal gaze forwards to those sitting across from us. Internally I was curious to the purpose of the meeting. I knew that looking nervous may work against me, so I controlled my output, but I was more annoyed at this point for having to be here than I was anxious; it would be hard to keep at least that out of my visage.

There is murmuring among the members who seemed to be in a council like position across from McGrady, Izumi and I. The room isn’t completely silent, but by this point, McGrady wasn’t offering small talk. There is a calm look of content on his face as he looks forwards. Bringing order to the room, the commissioner starts out, gaining the attention of others and speaking out, “Captain Jyn Asei, thank you for meeting with us. The purpose of this meeting is to place you under a probationary period.” There is a short pause before he continues, “you’ve seemed to move through the ranks rather quickly and you well in your job as a leader of your teams. You seem to take your job very seriously and have shown yourself to be adept to taking orders without question. You have been proposed as a candidate for commissioner as I will soon be retiring.” In the silence that follows, I am at a lost on how to react. I had never thought about assuming the lead of the entire Division. The look on my face would be of confused disbelief.

300 / 4890
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 am

Izumi stood there next to her boss as she listened as well to what they were all talking about. This too came to her as a surprise as brow her brows shot up and she merely blinked and kept silent as she only listened and her blue hues shifted to Jyn who appeared shocked by this as much as she was shocked by it. This was a good surprise, well good if he wanted to become commissioner.

Ooc: I'm sorry I took so long D: Things got really hectic and I kept forgetting about posting.

-Word count: 77 | 3084

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:33 am

It would seem that I hadn’t the luxury of time to remain in my stupor as a response seemed to be needed from me. Having done well to conceal my feelings, I give a calm nod and answer, “I appreciate your consideration for the candidacy. I will do my best to prove myself worthy of the position.” The central figure before us nods in a stern manner and warns, “we will see. That is the purpose of this probationary period. You will begin your training and testing for the commissioner’s seat. Also, we need to make sure there is no drastic change in the direction of the division. From your record and personal files, you do not seem to be excessively liberal in your ideas. You may be just the man we need for this job.” His words do not strike me well as it would almost suggest that I would be a figurehead, or almost like a puppet set up in a particular position. I felt myself a conservative enough person, but I did not like the idea of being used. Still, I knew better than to pass up an opportunity like this or voice my questions without having time to properly think about things. I knew I could figure out everything in due time. With a nod, I confirm, “I will always perform my function to the best of my ability. I believe in the ideals of the Division professionally and personally.” The older male nods and then commences with a briefing that takes a little over thirty minutes. Afterwards, the meeting is adjourned and McGrady and I are dismissed as the members of the council stand with a few speaking among one another and others walking away and dispersing from the room. McGrady looks over and grins lifting a hand to pat on my shoulder speaking, “that wasn’t so bad, was it?” He turns and looks to Izumi, then back to me and comments, “well, I’ll see you both later.” With that, he begins to walk off and out of the room.

Before walking out myself, Izumi and I are approached by a white collar type in a shirt and tie who advises, “just a heads up, sir… your office is being relocated right now. Maybe you should catch lunch or something. It should be done within an hour.” Looking to the male, I begin, “I have a full day…” The male assures, “your calendar was cleared and your duties split. The other captains should have received their orders by now. Don’t worry, everything should be taken care of. The next few weeks are going to be very busy for you, enjoy your lunch sir.” I pause for a moment as it seemed my busy Monday had cleared up a bit. If it cleared up for me, then that would mean it cleared up for my secretary as well. With a nod, I dismiss the male before turning to Izumi and asking casually, “Izumi, what should we get for lunch?”

503 / 5393
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:59 pm

This was quite the news to be heard. It still took a moment for it to drill correctly into Izumi's mind to take it in and give Jyn the proper congratulation he deserves. Izumi kept near to Jyn for the rest of the conference and listened quite well to what they were talking about and even took down notes on what they were talking about. She kept quiet though as she wasn't called upon for any response throughout the meeting.

Finally the meeting was over and they could leave, Izumi only gave gentle smiles as everyone was leaving and giving their good byes to them and even to Mcgrady. Izumi heard the news about the office being relocated again. She would blink though on the news of the schedules being cleared open. Well that ruined her day for looking through a lot of data. Though there was a good side to this, she had the day with Jyn. Her heart soared as she blushed as she looked toward's Jyn. "Something simple, how about some burgers, sir?" She said as an answer to his question.

-Word count: 184 | 3268

Updated
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:21 pm

With a nod, I accept the answer of burgers. “Sounds good,” I say. My body shifts from its position and turns towards the door, pausing to allow a few of the other captains pass before I proceeded to make my own way towards the door. I wondered how things would go on from here. I didn’t know if I would still be able to lead an individual team given the fact that I would become the leader of the entire division. It felt as if something like that had come too easily, so I was a bit apprehensive about the entire process, but I figured I would deal with things as they came. There were a few things that I did not like, such as the Division’s agreement into allowing Sanzo to basically go free and escape into the past realm. I figured as the head honcho, I would be able to weigh in more strongly on issues such as that. It seemed that a lot was in the process of changing for me, from a new position to a new girl friend which would probably lead into new positions.

Making it to the door, I accept it as it is held open, and hold it for Izumi allowing her to pass through first. Continuing the conversation, I speak, “I’ll let you pick the place. We can take your car or the hummer…” It was then that I realized I had never driven in a car with Izumi before, always separate vehicles. I felt it a little bit odd, but there was a first time for everything. “…but you’re treating me, and I want the most expensive burger they got… with bacon.”

282 / 5675
Exit RP.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 pm

cheers kyro
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)   Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Morning Work Stuff (Izumi)
Page 1 of 1