Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enjoying a Saturday at Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 Lexipost
In the weeks since starting the new job with Mr. Prince, life hadn't seemed to slow down or plateau quite yet. The night I got the job offer, we had left the hibachi place and made a pit stop by a graveyard only to find Saito and Lance there along with an army of risen corpses. Then I start the job and even think for a moment that I am settling in to it only to find out that we were moving across East City to a new building and I had completely missed the memo. As if that wasn't enough by itself, my generous employer stopped by a car lot and manipulated me into choosing a car way beyond my league or price range before finally taking me to the new office, which by the way was designed and decorated exactly to my tastes right down to the priceless prints hung on the wall.

Now, just as I was getting used to working in an office that felt like home and driving a car that felt completely alien to me; the entire city... or at least part of it, seemed to succumb to chaos. By some twist of fate, I was safely at home during the events in East City. I knew Lance hadn't been home that night, but I hadn't broached the subject of exactly where he was with him, I didn't think I had any right to know. He came home eventually, and in one piece so I just assumed he wasn't there and went on with my daily life.

Since today was Saturday, Lance and I both had the day off, so after sleeping in a little later than normal I got up to make us a nice big breakfast. With the two of us having to get to work so early in the mornings I hadn't been cooking our meals as often as I would like. Still in my cami and shorts pajamas, I find myself singing softly as I move around the small kitchen tending to the stove full of cooking foods. Biscuits were in the oven, eggs cooking slowly in one skillet, sausage in another, and potatoes frying in the third. Fresh squeezed orange juice was chilling in the fridge, coffee was brewing in the pot, and the table was already set for two. I hadn't gone to check on Lance yet, I didn't want to disturb him and secretly hoped the smell of breakfast would rouse him. If he didn't emerge soon, I would be forced to knock at his bedroom door so his food wouldn't get cold.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Leaning against the counter, I watched her with a light smile as she went about filling the sink with water before she putting the dishes into the sink then finally beginning to wash them. As she begins answering me I pull away from the counter and grab a dish towel before stepping back up to the draining rack. Before I begin drying the dishes, I look over at Lexi for a moment " You can have a bite of me any time you'd like. " I said with a grin as I reached over and gave her butt a playful smack before I began to dry the dishes in the dish drainer and place them in there proper place as I began to hum lightly to my self.

Post WC: 128
Total WC: 4,297
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Yelping at the smack he places on my back side, I grab a palm full of suds and blow them at his face before sticking my tongue out playfully. "I didn't say I would have a bite of you, I was talking about your ice cream." Continuing the washing, I keep a steady stream of dishes going in to the draining rack so his hands would stay busy enough to not smack my ass again. As I am busy scrubbing one of the pans I had used to cook, a mischievious smile crosses my lips. With my eyes still on the soapy skillet, I speak nonchalantly as if I was saying something completely unimportant. "But if you really want me to bite you, I could always give it a try."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:04 am

When she blew the suds at me I brought the dish towel up and wiped some that had gotten on my face off and was about to give another smack to her butt but stopped when she spoke up again. " Mhm, and I was talking about biting me. " I said after she finished, going back to the dishes as she began to feed me a steady stream of them, which kept me busy so I couldn't get her with another smack. When I heard the comment about her actually biting me, I stopped what I was doing, holding the dish towel to one of the dishes, and looked to her, a grin quickly coming to my lips as I nodded " Maybe, and what if I do? But, I can't promise I wont bite back, I can promise they wont be bad bites though, if you let me bite back. "

Post WC: 153
Total WC: 4,450
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:13 am

Washing the last of the dishes, I release the drain stopper and rinse the leftover suds from the sink before turning to face Lance and watch him dry the last of the pots and pans. "I think I could handle a few bites... especially if they come in the right places. Who knows... I might even like it." With the dishes all washed and the sink rinsed out, I turned away from the man and began to wipe down the counter tops while he finished up his part of the chore. When I turned my back on him, I half expected to feel his hands come around me and pull me to him from behind. I have to admit I was a little curious to find out just how much he was enjoying our little conversational banter.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:22 am

As I work on drying the last of the dishes I glance over to Lexi when she says she might like it. I remained silent and thought on it as I dried the last of the dishes and put them away before turning my attention back to Lexi who now had her back to me. I stood for a moment, eyes wandering over her back side before I finally stepped up to her, moving a hand onto her butt and giving it a light-playful squeeze before I finally slipped my arms around her and pulled her back into me. Once I had her in my arms I leaned in close to her ear and spoke in a soft whisper " Oh really? And what happens if you do like it? " I asked, pressing into her from behind as I nipped at her ear playfully before moving down to her neck and lightly bitting the side of her neck.

Post WC: 159
Total WC: 4,609
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 am

It took him a minute or two but he finally made it over to me and did just what I was waiting for. Leaning back into his embrace, I press my back side flush against him and tilt my head to the side to give him full access to my neck. A shiver runs through my body at the sensation of his teeth on my flesh and a quiet breathless moan sounds from my lips. Discarding the towel I was using to wipe the counters, I lift a hand behind me to rest on the back of his neck and bring his mouth harder against the side of my throat. "Mmm... If I like it enough, you might just get lucky."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:36 am

She didn't pull away when I took a hold of her or bite her neck, I was glad she didn't stop me and from her actions I could tell she was liking what I was doing to her and wanted more as she was pulling on my neck. I bite down harder on hers, though I made sure not to break the skin or cause her to much pain. As I bite down on the side of her neck, I lapped out with my tongue, flicking it across the part of her flesh caught between my teeth. I kept this up for a few more flicks of the tongue before I finally released her neck and pulled back enough so I could speak again " Just might? " after speaking, I playfully nipped at the side of her neck as I began to move a hand, slowly pulling my arm from around her and moving my hand along her chest slowly " How hard am I allowed to bite? "

Post WC: 170
Total WC: 4,779
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:46 am

The harder bite that came next was even better. So good that I almost went weak in the knees. I knew I wouldn't be able to stand if he did it any harder. When his hand began to move over my chest, I moved my free hand to stop him. Pushing his hand away, I turn in his grasp so that I could face him. Once I could look up at him, I give him a soft smile before using the hand at his neck to draw him down to me. My teeth graze over the flesh on the side of his throat before I bite down on him, sucking at the skin simultaneously, just a bit harder than the second bite he gave me but still not hard enough to break his skin. When I was done and pulling back to look at him again, this time my smile was more seductive than anything. "How does that hard work for you?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:54 am

When she stopped my hand I let her and waited to see what she would do next. As she turned to face me I smiled as I gazed down at her. Moving when she pulled, I leaned in and tilted my head to the side for her. When the bite came I closed my eyes as I brought a hand up and ran it into her hair, a light moan escaping me as I held her, enjoying the feeling of the bite and what she was doing to my neck. When she began to pull away from my neck, I opened my eyes and looked down at her look, a light pout coming to my face since she had pulled back, however with her words I nodded faintly " Alright. Ill bite you as hard as you want Lexi, it can be as soft as a light nip, or hard enough to draw blood, in the end, it is up to you. But, I liked the hard bite you gave me. " I began to move my hand through her hair again as I leaned in to give her a kiss but stopped before making contact with her, holding back a moment to see what she would do.

Post WC: 208
Total WC: 4,987
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:07 am

I loved the reaction he had to my bite, the slight pout was sexy on his face. I wanted to jump into his arms and kiss him at that moment but I managed to restrain myself long enough for him to finish talking. When he finally does, he seems to be moving in for a kiss but stops just short of the mark. Narrowing my eyes at him, and letting a quiet growl escape, I move forward and grab his neck roughly and pull his face to mine. If he wasn't going to seal the deal with the kiss, I would. Being a woman of small stature kissing a man who has the ability to turn into a wolf has its perks... for example, when I hop quite literally into his arms and depend on his well developed muscles to support the burden of my added weight, he will be able to not only support me easily, he could finish the job by sweeping my legs into his other arm and carry me to bed. Which is exactly the hint that I huskily whisper into his ear when I finally break the kiss and come up for air.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:18 am

When I heard the quiet growl escape her I smiled a bit and was about to return the growl but before I could she pulled me into a kiss that I returned with affection. I continued the kiss as long as she wanted and when she finally broke it and whispered to me, I gave a faint nod and lifted her up and took her into my arms. Once I had her in my arms I smiled down at her and began walking " I guess we are skipping the movie and going straight for something more pleasurable? " I asked, glancing down at her as I carried her out of the kitchen and into my room, coming to a stop right after entering my room, I look down at her again as I speak up " I do hope my room is alright, if not, we can go to your room Lexi. "

Post WC: 154
Total WC: 5,141
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:28 am

Hook, line, and sinker. Once I was lifted into his arms I knew exactly where this was heading and based on how long it had been for me, I didn't really care about the consequences. As he carried me, I moved my mouth to his neck and kept kissing, licking, and nibbling at his tender flesh, only stopping after he paused just inside the doorway of his room. Only then did I pull my mouth away and give his ear a quick nip. "I don't care where it is, just get me on a bed now." Hopefully that would be all the discussion he would need to make the final steps to his bed and get this show on the road.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:33 am

I was enjoying what she was doing to my neck, light moans escaping me as she continued what she was doing to my neck. When she finally pulled away from my neck I looked down at her with a playful pout much like before, I didn't want her to stop what she was doing to my neck, but I also wanted to do things to her. When she answered I simply gave a nod and carried her over to my bed and set her down onto it before climbing onto the bed over top of her. Once I was over top of her, I leaned in and began kissing and nipping at her neck, giving her a prelude to what I had in store for her. (FTB)

Post WC: 126
Total WC: 5,267
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:59 am

Updated Lance
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Updated Surreal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a Saturday at Home   Enjoying a Saturday at Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying a Saturday at Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2