Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Averse Guardian (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Averse Guardian (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Averse Guardian (Closed)   Averse Guardian (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:45 am

Averse Guardian (Closed) Wolf_l10

Averse Guardian

There was a knock at the door that caused me to turn my head, turning my attention to the door as I awaited a second knock, though I was not expecting any one.. Though I waited, there was no further knock's at the door. With a sigh I slowly rose from the couch and made my way over to the door to see who was knocking or if there was something waiting out side the door. I made my way to the door and took a hold of the knob and gave it a twist before I began to pull the door open. Upon pulling the door open, I glanced out side, finding no one was out side the door, I stepped into the threshold of the door and glanced down each sides of the hallway. Since I didn't see anyone, I began to pull back into the apartment and shut the door, before I shut the door I spotted something laying on the floor in front of the door. I gazed down at a tan envelope laying on the floor and let out a sigh as I glanced down each side of the hall once more before I knelt and picked up the envelope before shutting the door behind me, once more they had a mission for me..

After retrieving the envelope, I moved back over to the couch and dropped the envelope on the coffee table before I fell back onto the couch, sitting back into it as I looked at the envelope and let out another sigh. As I gazed at the envelope, I reached over and grabbed my glass of soda and took a sip from it. I set the cup back down before I leaned forwards and grabbed the envelope and began to open it as I sat back into the couch.

Once I had the envelope opened, I reached into it and pulled out the data pad before tossing the envelope to the floor, " Let us see what they want me to do now.. " I grumbled lightly as I switched the data pad on and began to go over the information on it. As I began to read over the information, I had to do a double take and scan over what I had read so far to make sure I was reading it correctly, " Ugh, stupid humans. " I grumbled more, " They want me to protect some girl?! Why can't they do it, they have people with body armor and armed with guns to do that kind of stuff.. " though I continued to complain, I also continued to look over the information on the data pad to see what all I had to do for this mission.

As I read through the data, I came to the information about the subject I was going to be protecting. When I seen it was a girl that was a few years younger them me I growled lightly, as I looked through the data I came upon a picture over her and looked over it for a moment, " .... She looks tasty. " I said to my self as as I looked over the picture a moment longer before turning to the next page of information. I began to read over the last few bits of information and one of the last comments where that I should make sure I was cleaned up and present my self well while conducting this mission..

With the last little bits of information in the data pad, I tossed it onto the coffee table before I let out a sigh as I sat back into the couch. After sitting back into the couch, I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, sitting like that for a few moments before I lifted my head and leaned forwards, grabbing the data pad again as I glanced at the information, one of the last things where a time and a location where I was to meet the client I was to be protecting. After looking at the time, I glanced up at the clock and sighed again.

I tossed the data pad back onto the coffee table as I climbed to my feet and began moving, heading back to my room so I could get some clean cloths. Once I had pulled out some clean cloths, I made my way to the bathroom and set them down before taking off my boxers then slipping into the shower. Once inside the shower, I turned the water on and let it warm up as I stood under it, after it was warm enough I began to wash off. I moved through the stages of washing off, shampooed my hair, rinsed it out, soap down and rinse off before I finally stepped out of the shower and began to dry off.

After I finished drying off, I began to get dressed, glancing at my reflection in the mirror some as I worked on getting dressed. As I finished dressing I looked at my reflection once more before making my way out of the bathroom. Once out of the bathroom I made my way back to my room so I could finish getting ready. As I stepped into my room, I reached over and grabbed my coat from its place on the wall and made my way over to my bed. I tossed my coat onto the bed before I sat down and began to put my socks on, once they where on I moved onto my boots. I slipped my feet into my boots and began to tie them one by one and after they were both tied I grabbed my coat as I stood back up. After standing I slipped my coat on and moved away from my bed, grabbing my knife and glancing at it for a moment, before reaching behind me and attaching the sheath to the back of my belt. With everything taken care of I head for the door to my room and step out of it before making my way to the living room.

As I come to the living room, I glance at the data pad for a moment before I leave the apartment, locking the door behind me before I head down the hall and then down the stairs before leaving the building.

Coming out of the building, I glanced down both sides of the side walk before I began to move again, the address in the data was a ice cream shop not to far away from the building I have been residing in so it wasn't to hard to get too. As I walked down the side walk, I slipped my hands into my coat pockets and let out another light sigh as I shifted my gaze up to the sky while walking. As I walked down the side walk, I glanced to where I was going some to make sure I was still going the right way.

Finally I came upon the ice cream shop where I was to meet the female I was going to guard for the day. When I came upon the ice cream shop, I stopped for a moment, looking at the building before I began to move again, making my way closer to the building. " There you are! ". When I heard the voice I stopped and turned to look at the one who had yelled out. As I turned to see who yelled at me I am tackled and almost knocked down by a female figure. I had to take a step back and instantly brought an arm up as a reaction and slipped it around her, holding her close to me for a moment before quickly pulling my arm back.

Once I let go of her, she released before she stepped back and looked up at me with a smile, " Dark and brooding, check. I knew you were the guy when I spotted you. " she nodded her head a few times before looking back at me. I looked down at her and sighed lightly. Before I could respond she grabbed my arm, " Come on. " she said and began to move, dragging me along with her. At first, I thought about yanking my hand away but I was here to watch this girl and make sure nothing happened to her so I was forced to go along with her. I followed along behind her as she drug me into the ice cream shop. As we came into the ice cream shop, I glanced around as I stumbled along behind her while she continued pulling me.

When we finally came to a stop, she let go of my hand and took a seat at a table next to the window. As I felt her release my hand, I glanced at her as she took the seat. " Have a seat with me. " She said, gesturing to the other seat at the table. I glanced at the seat she was gesturing to, standing there for a moment longer before I reluctantly slipped into the seat. " My name's Amy, whats your name and what would you like? " She said as she picked up a menu and began to look through it. As she posed the question, I looked at her for a moment, watching as she began to look through the menu, " .. Lance, and I'm fine... I don't anything. " I said in response to her question as I glanced around the ice cream shop again, if I was this girls body guard for the day, why were we sitting here in an ice cream shop, you'd figure she would be locked up some where until the threat was eliminated..

" It's nice to meet you Lance. " She said with a nod as she looked over at me. " No, you're going to enjoy some ice cream with me. ", she added. With her response I looked back to her, " Fine.. " I said, caving into her demands for me to have ice cream, " Goodie. " She said with a smile, " I'm glad to see you want some. Now what kind would you like? " she added, still looking at me. I gave a faint shrug of the shoulders, " It doesn't matter, you pick? " I watched as a light frown came to her face before she responded, " Ok. " She said as a waitress came over to our table. When she came, the girl I was with ordered the ice cream and the waitress walked off.

It wasn't long before the waitress came back to our table with a single milk shake that had two straws in it. Once the drink was set down between us, I looked at it for a second before turning my gaze to girl. " .... A single drink? " I asked, glancing back at the cup. She nodded as she leaned in and took the straw between her lips before drinking some of the shake. " Yeah.. You didn't say what kind you wanted, so I got a single shake, now drink up. " She said with a nod before she returned to the straw and began to drink more.

Though she had requested I have some of the shake I was unsure if I should so I simply sat in my chair and watched her some while looking around from time to time. A sigh came from the girl as she looked at me, " Whats the matter? It's not like I got cooties or anything, hehe. Now enjoy the shake with me. ". With the second request, I finally gave in and leaned in closer to the table, taking the other straw between my lips before I began to drink some of the milk shake.

Once the milk shake was finished, it was time to go. I slowly rose to my feet and looked down at the girl as she did the same. She reached out and took my hand again before she began walking for the exit. Since she had already paid for the milk shake there was nothing left to stop us on our way out of the ice cream shop. Once we were out of the ice cream shop, she lead the way across the side walk and to a car that was waiting for us, " Welcome back, Miss Amy. " A man said as he opened the door for her. She nodded to him and slipped into the car. As she slipped into the car she released my hand as she moved to the other side to give me room to get in. I glanced to the man that spoke before I slipped into the car after her.

Averse Guardian (Closed) Wolf_l11

Last edited by яuиє on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Averse Guardian (Closed)   Averse Guardian (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:46 am

Averse Guardian (Closed) Wolf_l10

Once I was in the car the door shut. I sat down in the back seat and glanced over at her as the driver side door opened and the man that opened the door for us got into the car, " Where to Miss Amy? " the man said as he looked to Amy in the rear view mirror, " Um... The Umbrella Shopping Center. " she said with a nod. When she decided to go to another place I looked to her, " .. What? We aren't going back to your place? " She looked at me and shook her head, " No silly, its boring there. " she said in response as the driver started the car and pulled onto the street before he began to drive down the road. As the car began to drive down the road, I let out a sigh as I leaned back into the seat. Amy looked at me and smiled as she scooted closer to me and leaned against me, " Relax, it will be ok. My father is just worried that someone will try and kidnap me or something, nothing is going to happen. " she said as she rested her head on my shoulder. When she came closer to me I looked down at her and wanted to pull away but I had to keep my self from doing so, I was having to enforce an amount of restrain so I wouldn't simply start doing things to this girl..

I hoped she was right, though I was ready to fulfill the task given to me and protect this female if the need arose. " Daddy said he would hire a good bodyguard for me, but why do I have one as young as you my dear Lance? " after the question, I watched her for a moment before I slowly shifted my gauze, turning my head so I could look out the window. I remained silent for a few seconds as I watched the outside world pass by the car, " Lance? " Amy said as she gazed up at me. I gave a faint shrug, " I guess it's because I'm well qualified for the job? " honestly I felt that this was Psyre's sick and twisted way of getting back at me and simple fucking with me, ever since I had joined his little 'pack' he has sent me on missions where I kill, which are not a problem, and ones were I have to save females and now I was protecting one.

" Oh, I see. Well that's good. Daddy always wants to make sure I am safe. " she said. I glanced down at her for a moment before looking back out the window, my silence holding for a few more seconds before I spoke up, " .. I see. " I said before falling silent again. A brief silence befell the vehicle before it came to a stop, " We are here Miss Amy. " As soon as this was announced she pulled away from me, " Alright. Me and Lance will be going in alone, you can wait out here with the car, alright? " She said as she looked to me, " Yes Ma'am. " The man said with a nod. I looked at Amy after she had said we would be going in alone, " Are you sure? ". She nodded to my question and gave me a light push, " I told you everything will be fine, now get out? "

With the push from her, I took a hold of the door release and gave it a pull before pushing the door open as I stepped out of the car. As I was pulling out of the car, Amy's hand came out and grabbed a hold of my own as she began to get out. As she started to get out, I stopped and helped her get out of the car before she shut the door, " Alright. Lets go in. " She said, smiling to me. I nodded my head faintly and began to walk across the stretch of parking lot that separated us and the shopping center.

As we came up to the main door, the automated doors pulled open and allowed us to step in. While making our way into the shopping center, I glanced around some as Amy began to lead the way. I was now at the mercy of the client as she lead me deeper into the shoping center, leading the way to the clothing section of the store. Amy lead the way into one of the stores that catered to females only. As we entered the store, I glanced around some before casting my gaze off into the distance, trying not to think of all the deliciouse looking females in the shop looking at different kinds of cloths. Amy released my hand and began to go through cloths. When she releades my hand I looked to her for a moment as she began to go through cloths. While she went through the cloths, I began to glance around some.

After some time of silence and moving to other racks that had cloths on them, Amy turned to me and handed me some cloths, " Come on. " She said as she began walking. I took the cloths she handed me and followed after her. I was lead over to where the fitting rooms where located. As we came to them, Amy looked back to me with a smile, " Set the cloths down and then have a seat your self. " as she said that, I glanced to the chairs and nodded as I set the clothing down on one of the chairs before sitting in one of the other chairs. " Alright, just wait there and enjoy the show. " She said before grabbing the cloths and heading into one of the rooms. At first, I wasn't sure what she meant by 'enjoy the show' I would probably be enjoying this much more if I were able to do things to her.. no, mustnt think like that...

She stepped out of the dressing room, in one of the outfits she had picked out and came to stand in front of me and slowly spun around, showing off the outfit, " What do you think? ". Now I realized what she meant by 'enjoy the show'. As she spun around I looked up at her in the outfit and remained silent. " Aww, whats the matter? You don't like it? Well lets see if you like another one. " she didn't give me time to answer as she dissapered back into the dressing room to try on another one. This cycle continued for a series of outfits until Amy was finished with all the ones she had picked out. Once she was finished she looked to me, " Alright. Are you ready to go? " When she said that I looked to her, finally we would be getting out of here? I nodded my head. " Yeah, lets go. "

" Good, lets go. " She said as she began to walk, leading the way to the check out. After putting everything on the counter, it was rang up before Amy paid for it. Amy took the bags of cloths and handed them to me, " Carry these for me? " she asked, giving me a cute face. I looked at the face she was giving me as I looked at her for a moment before turning my attention to the bags she had. " Alright.. " I said with a light sigh as I reached out and took the bags from her. " Thank you. " She said as I took the bags from her and once I had done so she turned and began walking, leaving the store. I follow after Amy as she left the department store.

Once we were out of the department store, Amy took off, heading for another department store. I followed after her as she ran off to another store. Stepping into the shop, I glanced around before following after Amy. " I thought we were going Amy? " I asked as I came up to her. She quickly turned to me and sprayed some perfume right in my face before she began to speak up, " I didn't say we were leaving the shopping center. " When she got me in the face with the perfume I jerked my head back and brought an arm up to my face as I let out a sneeze. With my sneeze, she giggled lightly, " What do you think of it, does it smell good? " She asked as she sprayed a bit more and smelt of it. I rubbed my nose some as I looked at her, " .. I guess. " I answered with as I watched her. She nodded her head, " Ok.. Think I should get it? " I gave a shrug to her question, " If you wanna.. " She looked at me for a moment before looking away, back to the selection of perfumes, " I think I'm going to get it, it smells nice. " she said as she placed the perfume on the counter before paying for it. Once it was paid for she handed me the bag to carry. I took the bag from her, " Time to go? ". She looked at me and nodded her head, " Alright, we can go now. " with her answer, she reached out and took my free hand, " Lead the way. " nodding my head, I began to move again, heading out of the store and towards the main entrance to the shopping center. As we made our way for the main entrance of the shopping center, Amy made a call, I'm guessing to her driver, before hanging up.

As we stepped out of the shopping center the car that drove us here was waiting for us, the driver standing next to the door with it open. When we came to the car, Amy released my hand and slipped into the car as the driver moved around to the back and pulled the trunk open, " You can put Miss Amy's bags in here sir. " He said as he looked over at me. I glanced at him before I made my way to the back of the car and began to put the bags into the trunk. Once everything was in the trunk of the car, I made my way around to the open door and slipped back into the car, pulling the door shut behind me.

As I came to rest in the seat, Amy moved closer to me and leaned against me as the driver got into the car and began to drive off, " I had fun, didn't you? " She said, looking up at me. I looked at her for a moment before shrugging, " Aww, you didn't have fun escorting a cute girl like me around? " she asked, a pouty look forming on her face. I seen the look come over her face and slowly looked away, gazing out the window once more as I gave another shrug, " I guess.. It's just a job to me. " I said while watching the scenery pass by the car as it drove down the road. When she heard my response she nudge me, " Awww, I thought we are having fun. ". Looking away from the window I glanced at her, " Well.. nothing bad happened so that's good. " I said, pointing out an upside. She nodded, " Yeah. Just like I said, right? " I gave a nod to her question, " Yeah. "

A silence fell upon us as the car zoomed down the road. I continued to watch as the world passed by in what seemed a blink of the eye while Amy snuggled up against me. After a while, the car came to a stop in the Lower Commons and Amy pulled away from me, " It was fun, we should do it again some time, ok? ". When she spoke to me, I looked at her for a moment before looking away, " .. Sure. " I said as the door was opened and I was allowed to get out, " Goodbye Lance. " Amy said after I got out. I glanced into the car to Amy before I looked to the driver and gave a nod. " Have a good day sir. " The driver said as he shut the door. With that I began to walk off, heading home.

Total WC
: 4240

Averse Guardian (Closed) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Averse Guardian (Closed)   Averse Guardian (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Averse Guardian (Closed)   Averse Guardian (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Averse Guardian (Closed)
Page 1 of 1