Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Break My Fall

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Break My Fall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Break My Fall   Break My Fall - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Break My Fall - Page 2 Immybox_01
The buildings were something new, and while they might have been small in size, there were so many in quantity packed tightly together, to save space it seemed. Shou took in the sight of the lower commons along with the humans that were walking on the streets, going about their lives. "Is this the city?" Shou questioned, but then noticed the sight of faraway larger buildings. "Heh.. nevermind. Still in poverty, I see." The demon glanced over to Grunty's way. She was the oni that he was currently depending on for guidance and protection at the moment into a new yet old world that he was not completely familiar with yet. Traveling with her seemed promising, though, as she conducted her own form of business that he wouldn't mind to pick up on. The concept of sales didn't seem to elude him, the idea of currency was almost a default in the memories granted to him. Arming himself might not have been such a bad idea, as it could compensate for his lack of magical abilities at the moment. Something like a blade might prove handy when the need to defend himself arose. Might as well make it known to her, he figured.
"By the way, I was wondering if you could allow me to sell some of those drugs for you. I have some time on my hands until I've grown stronger, so I might as well make some money."
Break My Fall - Page 2 Immybox_03
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Idly, Grunty wondered if it ever entered their heads that they only expression softened as the male came into her view. Knowing the other had bad manners made her feel more comfortable. No need for facades. After all, isn't that why she left her place in the cloud? To prove she could be happy without kissing the feet of those who'd murdered her parents just for loving each other more than they loved Bleaus's law? To bury herself so deep in hedonism she'd forget she had a life before coming to this plane? To be real with what she wanted?
Of course, she didn't reason these things out in words after the manner of a scholar, she simply understood them after the manner of an animal out of her corrupt heart, and she set the bottle down on the lamp stand and she grinned, running a hand through the other's scarlet hair, enjoying the gesture of lust on his part, drunken or not.

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Finish.

3,906 Words.
+3,906 Experience.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Updated Shou
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:15 am

Updated Grunty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Break My Fall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2