Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grasping the Flame (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Grasping the Flame (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Grasping the Flame (closed)   Grasping the Flame (closed) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:50 pm

Grasping the Flame (closed) Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
Nagi sat in an abandoned alley crossway. It was a spot were several alley ways met up, it made for a much larger space. Usually these spots contained large amounts of bums and homeless. But NAgi currently called this place his home and allowed no one else in it. There was a barrel with loose paper in it that could be lit for a fire. But currently Nagi had no means of lighting it, and he was rather cold at the moment. He could transform and just use his fur for warmth but he honestly just didnt feel like it. "Hmm I wonder if I can do any magic like that other Wylof did. And Grunty does to." He said remembering the painful bolt of lightning he had received in his back. The pain had been worth it as it had lead to other things. But still the power could be useful. He had a few abilities from the wolf power but currently he felt it wasn't enough.
Wordcount: 169/169

Back to top Go down

Grasping the Flame (closed)
Page 1 of 1