Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:07 pm

Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) Adrian10

Smirking darkly Adrian stood atop a club, staring down at the street. His black Yakuta flailed lightly in the wind as he stood there, his blood red sash tying it closed. Goranova rested on one hip, the Devil's Teardrop on the other. His ever present mask covered the upper half of his face. He appeared to be waiting for something as he watched the street. He was waiting patiently for the target to show up. It would only be a matter of time before it came down to it. He was ready to attack, ready to take down his target. It wasn't justice. It was punishment. He was there to make them pay for what had happened.

(117/117)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:19 pm

Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) Immybox_01
The capture of his employer was a little troubling, Shou had to admit. He'd readily set the angel as his new boss yet the spirit had gone and gotten himself captured by Division 12. The oni spat to the side, recalling the moment in which he had held the man's torn sleeve in his grip, having failed to rescue him. Now if he wasn't contained within the Metro somewhere, he was more than likely dead. "Bastard.. what were you thinking in the first place?" The oni grumbled lightly to himself, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his black slacks. Shou continued to tred around aimlessly around the Lower Commons, not having any destination or goal in mind, his thoughts only focused on methods of freeing his employer from the captivity of the humans. He was used to handling such matters by force, but here he faced endangerment of his own well-being if he went charging at the forces of Division 12. Some plan would have to be formulated, though one that involved success seemed to elude him.
Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Adrian saw the target walk out of the business and took a look around. He dropped into the alley beside the building he'd been on. Moving to the crowded street he waited. He stepped into the light for a moment, his sword striking out, taking the head of his target. He shot away from him, disappearing into the crowd with a burst of speed. He disappeared into the alley, smirking darkly as he went. He didn't even notice Shou, though he had been very occupied. Climbing the fire escape in the alley he moved to the roof and began making his way across the rooftops.
(105/222)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:47 pm

His thoughts were interupted by the piercing sound of a woman's scream, his eyes investigating the origins. A headless body seemed to draw a good amount of attention, blood gushing and squirting out from the stub of a neck as the head rolled onto the street to be taken out by a passing beat-down truck. From the corner of his eye he could make out a form fast retreating into an alleyway, beginning to piece some things together. "Ara ara.. is there a demon out and about?" The oni questioned himself, a grin spreading on his face at the concept of a battle. It would take his mind off the more stressful factors of his current helplessness to save the Lightning Tiger, Shou decided, as his hand went and rested on the sheath of his blade. He decided not to draw it, though, as that would certainly arouse some suspiscion among the humans here. Hell, even possessing such a weapon might have targetted him as the killer, but what the lower class of the slums thought of him hardly mattered.
A wise demon would take flight after fleeing the streets, so Shou took to the air instantly, kicking off the ground to land atop a disc of flame that flared into being beneath his feet. The platform of fire took him into the skies, passed the low rooftops of the collection of one and two story buildings, crimson orbs passing over as he spotted the man. A brow rose at a slight recognition, as well as the fact that this was a human being land bound. He supposed humans killing humans wasn't unheard of, though he was unused to the concept himself. "Peh.. why bother pursuing.." The oni muttered, disappointed at the lack of a proper hunt. Still, there seemed something familiar about the fleeing human, even only catching sight of his back. It was at least worth investigating as it would only take a moment of his time, moving forward through the air and tailing the assassin.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Rushing along the rooftops he lept off of one, before he hit the next roof in a roll, grunting as he came up, He turned, spotting the disk before he frowned, his face still hidden behind the mask. He stood there, the Devil's Teardrop coming to his hand before he tilted his head lightly. He frowned, as he looked around. The building was on the corner. He could manage a pretty decent leap out but even the other buildings were too far away to get to. He would have to fight this out here. At least if it was Satsu he would.

(102/324)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:08 pm

The human being land-bound, traveling from rooftop to rooftop, moved at a slower progression than his flight did. It wasn't long before he came within a distance of identifying the man, specifically the mask that he donned over the top half of his face. A snicker came from his lips. "Y'don't say.. whats forest boy doing around here?" The oni asked, before the disc of flame pressed forward to pass the human by overhead, casting a brief shadow down onto him before he released the platform and allowed himself a fall. His shoes came down into contact with the surface of the rooftop, his crimson orbs darting over to Adrian. "Heheh.. didn't take you for one to stain your blade with mortals. Hell, even I don't touch humans with mine." Of course that was a policy set up by the one who had gifted him the blade, one that had been particularly hard to maintain though the flames he commanded always seemed to suffice nicely. The oni rose a hand and gave a saluting gesture to the human, "Yo."

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:17 pm

"There is no reason not to stain it with the blood of my enemies, is there?" he asked. "So what's happening?"

He sheathed his sword since it was only Shou. Reaching up he gripped the horns of his mask, to remove it. But he hesitated, looking around before leaving it in place. He wasn't stupid. His enemies had eyes everywhere in this city and he wasn't going to let his face be seen until it was time for them to see him face to face.

"I left the woods to return here. I figured a change of scenery would be good." he explained.

(103/427)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:23 pm

"Enemies, huh?" The oni questioned, though decided not to get too deep into the topic since it didn't much concern himself. If Adrian had come to make enemies among his kind that would obviously be one's personal agenda. Shou could relate, having focused his impulses of combat to hunting demons, his flames usually bringing oni to their deaths. It wasn't exactly a topic he regularly discussed. "Heheh.. finally got tired of all those trees, huh? I don't blame ya. That temple was a little beat down too, wasn't it? My bad." The oni apologized, chuckling lightly as he rubbed the back of his neck, recalling an incident where his body had collided against the structure and chipped off a little at the top.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:03 pm

"Home is home. No reason to bash it. But I have to say I'm kind of confused. You don't strike me as the type to be wandering around a city. Are you here to kill as well? Or are you here to cause trouble in the city?" he asked, frowning as he watched the demon carefully.

Shou was no weakling. He was a powerful person, but even he had his limits. In a fight with Shou, Adrian could not hold back, though he did the last time they fought. He was here to hunt those people down. He had been betrayed and he wouldn't let it pass.

(107/534)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:11 pm

The oni could only offer a shrug at the man's remark about home, before chuckling once more at his assumptions. He supposed Adrian was on the mark about killing, though certainly he was under the wrong impression. That wasn't any fault of his, though. "This may sound a little strange from a demon such as myself. But I remain in this city to protect it, in a way.." The oni glanced out from the rooftop and across the others, taking in the sight of the slums. "This place has a nasty tendency to attract demons and the chaos that they bring. I counter their destruction with my own. Heheh.. I'm defending this realm. Others of my kind won't see it the same way as me, but I've found something here that I like.. that I love. Now that I have that feeling at last once more, I can't bring myself to let it go." His crimson orbs returned to the human before snickering. "Strange, ain't it?"

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:16 pm

"Then, my friend, we have a common goal in the city. The people must have their eyes opened. Humanity is the deciding factor in this war and I will give them a banner to unite under. I will show them the world for what it is, and then turn their fury on those that deserve it. We will find a way to stop the invasion, regardless of what must come of it. But I believe our methods as to how we do it might be a bit different. My plans require only one seat of power within the city's government. But first I have research to do with the police."

(110/644)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:21 pm

"Hmm.. the government, huh? You must be planning something pretty big, then, going that far." He supposed such a goal wouldn't be so uncommon to a human who had the opportunities to pursue it. Being a demon, he couldn't even enter the city's metro without encountering the barrier or some serious resistance from Division 12. Simply recalling the organization put him into bitter moods, thinking better to not focus on it too thoroughly. "You say you want to open the humans' eyes.. show them the world for what it is?" The oni crossed his arms over his chest. "Are you possibly considering lifting the cover of angels and demons?"

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:41 pm

"I intend to go through and turn the lights on. I am going to reveal everything to the people of this city. I will show them that the truth of this world is far beyond what they expect. And when they know they are being attacked they will either roll over and die, or rise up to fight. And I intend to insure they rise up." he said, frowning. "Even if it means I have to make them rise up against me to do it."

He nodded at his friend, his frown turning to a smile. He tilted his head lightly as he looked around, not sure of why he felt like he was being watched. But it was there, and it was throwing him off.

(126/770)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:03 pm

"Heheh. I see." The oni nodded a few times. "That'll be interesting, at least. The human's reactions to spirits like me.." A grin spread across his face as he could imagine the terror the mortals would have were he to transform into his empowered beast form, a giant lion of the flame. Most of the human populace would have no way to rise, as Adrian suspected them to, not possessing the same powers that this holy man from the forest boasted. "Well, thats all well and good. I just hope in the end I can continue to live on for the one I love." Shou nodded, his gaze casted towards the ground as he pondered on that. It wasn't likely they would show mercy, especially if they worked in the designs Division 12 did. Something else Adrian stated bothered him, causing him to raise a brow as he lifted his gaze from the ground in his thought. "Thats right.. that demon still dwells within you, huh?"

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:24 am

"I am not so weak as to fall yet. I will not fall until my task is complete. I wont let him win because I can't afford to do so. So I will fight my hardest to keep it at bay. And if you will do as I asked, then there's nothing to worry about. Because I'll die before I deal any big damage to the plan. Just keep your end of the bargain and we'll be just fine." he said, shrugging as he stared at his friend.

Adrian could feel himself slipping more and more with every day but he was fighting to regain ground. And while he'd made another large step ahead, he often found himself out somewhere else.

(121/891)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:05 pm

"Hmph." The oni closed his eyes as the corner of his lips upturned into a smirk. "With demons there's no telling though.. you sure you'll be able to pull through?" Shou shook his head after he spoke, snickering lightly before his crimson orbs came open once more back into focus. "Nevermind that, though. Sounds like you've got enough problems. Hmm.." The oni tilted his head back, casting his gaze off to the side. He suddenly felt a little uneasy, a feeling that had caught on slow in comparison to the human in front of him. There didn't seem too much he could do about this strange alertness since it didn't appear there were any threats nearby. All he could really do is offer a suggestion of moving, "This rooftop's a little shady for two people to be talking to eachother, right? Heh, you think you might be in the clear yet?"

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:58 am

Adrian smirked, removing his mask as he pulled a small bag out of his robes. He slid the sash off, and slipped it into the bag, followed by the black robes. He wore simple black jeans, and a white t-shirt under it. Zipping the bag up with the outfit inside he slipped the strap over his shoulder before he grinned. Drawing back he rushed forward using a burst of speed at the last second to throw himself off the roof toward the other side of the street. He went a good distance before he smirked, his body turning as he landed atop the street lamp across the street. He kicked off the lamp as he turned before sliding down the lamp post. He turned, looking up at the roof of the building he'd been on, grinning.

"Well now let's see if you can out do that without flight." he said, grinning.

The streets were pretty empty what with most of the clubs being farther down the street. There were a few people out, but not too many. He smirked darkly as he waited for Shou to join him, shrugging as he stared up at the sky.

(196/1,087)(Used: Godspeed + HArial)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:31 am

The oni stepped out over to the edge of the building, his brow raising at the display of ability that the human seemed neccessary to show off. He was making a challenge out of it? Shou chuckled, simply offering a shrug as he slipped his hands into his pockets. "Why hold myself back? You want something of a show, right?" Shou kicked off the building's edge, sending himself into the air before he shifted in the air so that he dove towards the street head first. A flare of fire seemed to erupt at his feet suddenly and his body began to spin and whirl in the air, a trail of flame following the heel of his boot as it spun. Up, down, up, down, his foot gave the illusion of a circle of fire encasing his being. Eventually the bottom of his shoe came to strike down against the pavement of a sidewalk, ending it as a flare shot up around him from the spot of impact with his hands remaining in his pockets. The oni chuckled, "This is my power after all."

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:00 am

Adrian watched, tilting his head as he watched his friend and ally begin to show off. Adrian found himself wondering if he'd be able to master flight as well. He tilted his head as the flames began to form around his rival. He smirked thinking of a cherry blossom firework. The flames spinning on the ground in multiple colors, though he had no idea if Shou's flames could do it. It would be interesting to see his friend turn into a sort of human firework, even though he was a demon. It was just funny to think of the flame master to become a spectacle.

He waited patiently, quirking an eyebrow as the other male finally landed. He quirked an eyebrow as the male's flames shot up around him flying up into the sky before the male appeared again. Adrian just laughed and nodded, shrugging as he held his hands up in surrender. He smiled as he began walking again, leaving with his friend.

"Interesting, I think it's funny. You're pretty good. Though I'm kind of confused because you need more than just fire, my friend. There are ways to stop an opponent from casting spells, and even your flames can't beat that. But I thnk you're good. It's interesting that you focus on flames. My friend Satsu did the same thing. He was working on both the way of the sword and the flame. And I think he was even better than you are. But then again I haven't seen him in a long time."

(256/1,343)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:35 pm

The oni was a little surprised at the man's claim of the ways to stop a spell. If that were true.. his greatest asset, the flames of destruction, would prove null and void. However, his other claim only brought a chuckle from his lips at the mention of this Satsu. "Maybe by the blade. My fire can't be matched, though. You haven't seen their full abilities, have ya?" Shou asked, a grin spreading across his lips. If he recalled right, when he had used his magix against Adrian, they had been the weakest he possessed. That was back when he was only making an evaluation of the other's abilities, having controlled himself to prevent utterly roasting what had been a potential ally. "And even in this.." The oni patted at the sheath at his side, "I'm planning on getting better at."

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:30 pm

"Really? You think that you're able to beat his spells? Back then we were weaklings. LONG before I was at the level I am now. And I chose to focus more on physical power than anything else. But let's see if your magic can beat mine. Wipe clean the powers of darkness, and purify the land!" he said, grinning.

Sutra cards formed before they sprayed from him, lining the ground and the walls, streching out as far as forty feet, a smirk staying on the swordsman's face as he stood there, his head tilting lightly. He knew that with the spell in place there were few that had the knowledge to beat it.

"Come, let's see some spells from you. If you can hit me with one within this area I'll give you my sword." he said, waiting for the demon to respond.

(143/1,486)

Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:49 pm

The oni rose an eyebrow. Usually when this human wagered his sword on the line, it always amounted to something that would have been downright impossible for the demon. Glancing down to the sutra cards that covered the ground, his eyes scanning to take in their measure, he was all ready aware of a change within him. The fires of his spirit weren't responsive. "You've found a way to turn off my power..?" Shou asked, incredulously, this triumph over him a little more than unsettling. His flames were his pride and joy in all aspects of his life and to have them shut off so easily.. "Heh.. not bad."

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:25 am

Adrian smirked as he shot forward using mana to speed his movements up. He came to a stop beside the demon, his hand a fraction of an inch away from the demon's throat. He stared ahead as he stood there, not bothered at all. He had not hatred for this man in his heart, no malice in his intent. Just good fun. He stood there before moving his hand to pat Shou's shoulder gently as he began to speak.

"Demons in this area are vulnerable. Where as my own skills are just as high as always. Then again so are humans. But don't you worry, Shou. You are my friend. And I would never turn my blade on you save in practice." he said, as he turned to walk away. "We are the future, Shou, not them. When this is all done, you will have that which you love, and the world will be at peace. Just promise me you will not harm that love in any way."

He was recalling his beloved, no longer Adrian but now Ashram. Adrian was his mother's child, kind and compassionate. But Ashram was cold and violent. He had nothing but revenge in mind. He would have his revenge. The people in power here had driven his family apart. Had slain the only woman he had ever truly loved. No, Shou was much like he was before. Someone to be admired in his own eyes, but he didn't have the luxury of seeing the way he once did. But Shou was a better man, despite being a demon.

(264/1,750)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Shou took a precautious step back, though it seemed it would have done little good as the human had appeared just beside him in that instant. The oni relaxed from the state of tension he had undergone, smirking as he gave the man a glance from the corner of his eye. It was interesting to see a human with this much power.. no doubt Adrian was at the pinnacle of his race with his strengths and speed. "Heh.. you're lucky those cards are out and about, else I might have roasted ya with a flame just then." The oni decided to counter, slightly irked by the display of his own slowness. While he might not have agreed with a world of peace, harboring in chaos himself, he could understand love. He smiled pleasantly at the thought of Atilla, one that he came to love, and how he would continue to push himself to become stronger. To protect her had become a priority to him.
"I could never harm her." The oni replied, nodding, trusting that the human would get his meaning with the statement.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:46 am

"Come now, my friend. I know you would never do so knowingly. But it is my place to tell you the story of the priestess and the black knight. Long ago there was a beautiful priestess. Her name was Mizuho, a woman powerful in the Spiritual Arts. So powerful so that she was considered to be a kami in human form. She was raised on her family virtues, but she always expected something more out of her life. It was then that a man, named Ashram, wandered into her realm. She fell in love with him rather quickly. As they grew closer they found themselves more and more in love. But Mizuho's father forbid her to see him. So they met one last time at midnight so she could say farewell." he said, as he walked away, smirking darkly to himself.

(141/1,891)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:31 am

The crimson orbs of his eyes remained on the man, narrowing slightly as the human emerged into a story that seemed irrelevant. Even as the tale seemed to come to the apparent close, he wondered what any of it was supposed to mean to him. Obviously the human found it important, in a mind that he didn't so much understand. "I'm not interested in those kinds of love tales." The demon voiced his opinion with a shrug as he slipped his hands into his pockets, glancing to the human's back as he walked down the street some length. Was he looking to leave then?

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:38 pm

"Shou, this is no Fairy Tale. It is the truth of the Katsuhito clan. Now come along and let me finish." he said, motioning his friend to follow. "The couple met but instead of parting ways they fled and married. Their love was strong, but not strong enough to stop Mizuho's family from hunting them down. People, who are still in power today, helped the clan find them. Mizuho and Ashram had managed to build a family in the time they were gone. But they came none the less. And Ashram stood against them. And as valiantly as he fought he couldn't stop them from taking his family away from him. He lost everything including his own life. So his spirit clung to it's hatred, it's desire for revenge. Then one day it was reborn. But everything it was, was lost in the rebirth. But eventually he came to realize the reality around him. And then came to be who he is today. Learn what you want from the story, Shou. The world is our own and what we make of it, my friend. But Mizuho and Ashram are closer to me than you might want to believe."

(198/2,089)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:08 pm

The only thing Shou could say he surely learned, as he walked alongside the other, was that Adrian had implied heavily that he was the man of the story. So he went through some dark time and lost the ones he loved.. in a past life? Shou had to wonder why he simply didn't let that go then. His mortality might have been considered a past life as well to other eyes, holding no regrets to the actions and the ultimate downfall that had come to him while being a human. He might have stated 'maybe you should move on' if he wasn't sure that the hard-driven man would take offense to it. Obviously this was important. As truth had it, the demon Shou didn't know a proper response to deal with such a delicate situation. With a yawn, he would mumble, "Sounds like a standard love tale to me."

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:05 pm

"Call it what you will, Shou. But it's no fairy tale. Take what you want from the story my friend, but whatever it is you decide is your choice. But don't let my folly be the same that yours might be. Learn what you can from my story and don't make the same mistakes I did. If you need help don't wait. United we stand, divided we fall. We can only rely upon our own strength. Or so we're lead to believe. But if we draw upon one another, if we cover each other's weaknesses and rely on our strengths we can overcome anything."

(104/2,193)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:18 am

The oni thought on it for a moment, not immediately seeing how such a similar situation could befall himself. Perhaps the humans would come to hunt him down, coming to find him out for what he truly was. It was a shame, really, that he would be labelled as a threat to mankind when his efforts had recently been redirected to aid them. "United, eh? Heheh.. and whom does a demon like myself have to unite with?" The oni thought, having forsaken his own kind when he took up his blade and the hunt to slay demons.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:44 pm

"Shou you are my dear friend, and yet you invoke my ire still. I like that. But don't worry. You can stand with me. I will gladly fight at your side until death separates us." he said, smirking. "And I'm sure you can think of another that would stand by you. Come you're not that unpopular. You're a powerful combatant. Nobody has the strength to stand to your flames without aid. And I doubt that many would find that the all cleansing flame has any effect."

He smirked, looking at his friend. He knew that his friend was a powerhouse. He'd witnessed it first hand. But as it went it the people he knew were only getting stronger where as Adrian seemed to be standing still.

(126/2,329)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Shou blinked, looking to the man incredulously. He then chuckled lightly, closing his eyes. So he had come to ally with the humans then, did he? It was a strange thought, as it seemed only yesterday he would have liked nothing more than to strike at the mortals, invoke terror into them and spread his carnage throughout the wake of the world. Things had drastically changed since his time in the realm, since the people he had come to meet, and the angel that had shown him love. "Heh, thanks.. then you can count on me, as well. And I suppose there is another." He smiled at the thought of Atilla, reopening his eyes once more as he recalled the kami that set in him new strengths and powers that he had once been unimagineable. "Your people.. these mortals.. they certainly deserve a chance to continue their existance." The crimson orbs gazed off to the side in thought. "I won't allow demons to overrun this realm."

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Smiling Adrian nodded, patting his friend's shoulder gently. They were on the same page it seemed, and nothing was close to chaging that. At least for now. He smirked as he stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked down the street.

"Then consider us the guardians of the mortal realm. We'll need more people in our pocket. But united we can destroy anything that comes at us. I just hope you wont hold it against me if I try to make certain people suffer for what they did to my darling Mizuho." he said, smirking as he walked.

(100/2,429)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) Shoubox_01
"Heh. Me a guardian of the mortal realm, eh? That ain't somethin' I was expecting." The fyre demon mused, before glancing the human's way. "And I ain't got nothing against that. You do whatever you gotta do.. if that includes spilling blood, all the better." He stated with a grin, before wondering where it was that this man was heading. "Where you off to anyways? You got a place here in the city all ready?"
Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) Shoubox_03
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:11 pm

"I have a friend I'm staying with. She's a good person, just a little misguided." he said, as he continued on his way.

He had one friend with him in the city, and it was dangerous to even talk of them. His secrets had to stay secrets. He trusted Shou, he knew that the fyre demon was a good person. He didn't think Shou would betray him, but everyone had secrets. And Adrian was no different. His eyes gazed up at the unending sky, smirking as he stood there.

(89/2,518)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:05 pm

"That's good, then." Shou stated, moreso to the fact that this man had some sort of residence that he could retire to. The fyre demon simply nodded before glancing off to the side. "Well, it was interesting to see you, even if it was lopping off someone's head." The oni remarked, snickering lightly before looking to the human yet again. "I think I'll head out here. I'm suddenly missing someone here, and I think I'd like to visit her." Of course he was speaking of Atilla, the little angel that had found her way through the darkness and chaos of his heart. "You'll be in the city, then?"
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:54 pm

"I will be wherever I am at the time of my location!" he called, waving his hand above his head.

Adrian didn't turn back at all, just walking away, his body moving off in the direction of the place he was staying. He smirked, his bag slung over his shoulder, the costume of Fu Leng stuffed into it, mask included. Anyone that had seen him would have probably known he wasn't a demon. But at the same time, there was no way they could believe a human moved as fast as he did. Then again there was no telling what the people of the city would think of him. He had big plans. And they would require a lot of work.

(121/2,639 EXIT RP)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:13 pm

The oni snickered, figuring the answer was as fair as any. He could respect a free-traveling man, of course, thinking himself one at that. "You take it easy, then, Adrian!" Shou called to the man as he brought himself a halt and saw the human continue on his way. "Next time, I wouldn't mind testing our blades again, yeah?" The oni nodded, figuring he could use some practice in using his blade against an expert such as that man. He glanced out the opposite direction then, figuring his course to bring him to his angel companion. He slipped his hands into each of his pockets and started on his way.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Updated Taka.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:54 am

Updated Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)   Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed(Themeles, closed)
Page 1 of 1