Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Consumed By Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Consumed By Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Consumed By Darkness   Consumed By Darkness EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:07 am

[Lance: Consumed By Darkness]
With Lexi's request to find a new lace to go hunt during the full moon, I felt it best if I left before dinner time so I could go and find a place where I could play with out attracting any more attention to the killings. I knew Lexi wouldn't be at her apartment, though I didn't know where she would be going, that was for the best though.. At this point, I wasn't sure where I would go I didn't ask Lexi where she thought I should go and doubted she would have said any place to go really.. I traveled down the side walk, gazing off into the distance and to the sky some, not paying much attention to where I was walking, just turning when I felt like it as I walked. When I did finally come to a stop, I glanced around, I was no longer in the Lower Commons... Looking around for a moment, I spotted a coffee shop with a sign that said Moonbucks Coffee House, though I wasn't in the mood for coffee.. Shrugging faintly, I began to walk again, walking back down the side walk.. This place looked good enough to me and it wasn't the Lower Commons.. So, it seemed fine to me.. Now all I had to do was find a place to hold up until it happened. As I walked down the side walk, I looked for a good dark alley, I had enough foresight to not wear a lot of cloths, leaving my jacket along with what I normally wear at home, only wearing the basics. When I spotted an alley that looked good, I slipped into it, making my way deeper into it as I glanced around until finally I was consumed by the shadows of the alley. Sitting down, I leaned back into the wall and looked out into the shadows, past the shadows to the street and everything on it. I watched a bit longer before I slowly closed my eyes, tilting my head forwards, resting while I waited. " Lancy, Its time. Time to wake up and go play.. But your little female friend isn't around so we can't play with her. " his voice was like a knife cutting through hot butter as it woke me from my slumber. Opening my eyes, I lifted my head and glanced around " ..She she will stay that way. " I mumbled as I stretched a bit.

" Ohh she will, will she? And what do you plan to do when she starts bringing guys home and then gets up with one? " I growled lightly as I slowly climbed to my feet " ..Shut up. Let's go find something to play with. I'm board. " " Ahh thats it Lancy, lets go find some yummys to play with. " he chimed as I leaned against the wall, looking up at the sky. Moments latter it began.. I stumbled deeper into the ally before I fell to my knees and began pulling at my shirt as I gasped out in pain. Ripping the shirt I pulled the thing off my body before I began clawing at my skin. It wasn't long before I began pulling pieces of flesh from my body, the meat falling to the ground before decaying into ash. The remains of my pance fell to the ground and more flesh did before I finally climbed to my feet and stood up, jumping onto the side of a building, sinking my claws into the brick. I began to climb, climbing to the top of the building and moving onto the roof before I came to a stop, arching my back as I lifted my head to the sky, letting out a loud bestial howl. After the howl, I began sniffing the air in search of a scent I liked. As I sniffed at the air, I slowly began to move along the roof top. I came to a sudden stop and began sniffing at the air more before my lips cruled back into a grin, I had found something that smelt yummy. I made my way up to the edge of the building and glanced down at the side walk and street, sniffing at the air more before my eyes came to rest on a female figure. Grinning a bit more, I watched the female figure before pulling back away from the edge and began to move in the direction the female was going, sniffing the air some to make sure I still had the scent. I followed after the female for a while until we were more alone.. Once we were alone I decided to start playing with her some. I watch the female for a moment before I begin to move in closer, making my way down from the building to the ground level before advancing on her again. A low growl drew her attention to me and she looked at me, letting a scream out before she began running away. I began to move after her, another low growl escaping me as I followed after her, the female running down an empty side street. I allowed the chase to drag on a bit longer before I moved in for the kill, pouncing on the female from behind, knocking her to the ground as I sank my teeth into her shoulder, causing a cry of pain to escape her.

As she screamed I growled, biting down harder onto her shoulder, causing her to scream louder. I knew the screaming would draw unwanted attention so I covered the females mouth and drug her away into a side ally so I could play more. As I pulled her away into the ally she struggled against me, trying to get free but I held tight, not letting her get away. During the full moons I had to hold back so I wouldn't break my toys so easily.. This was something I learned over time... Releasing the woman's shoulder I licked up some of the blood before biting down again, this time ripping a bit of flesh from her shoulder, as I did this she screamed louder, my paw-hand muffling her cry's of pain as I happily gobbled down the bit of meat I just bite from her. After swallowing the bit of meat I began to lap at the open wound on her shoulder before taking another piece of flesh from her shoulder, enjoying it just as much as I had the first piece. Now that I had a little snack, I decide to play with her a bit before I got to the main dish.. I played with her body for a bit, at least until she stopped screaming into my hand and went limp, but she was still alive, I could tell that much.. I dropped her onto to the ground and moved down over top of her, slowly running my tongue over her stomach before I bit down, bitting into the skin of her stomach and into the meat under it, pulling a bit away as I wrench my head back and began to chew away. As I chewed up the bit meat I lashed out at her stomach and chest, slicing it up some before I began to devour more of her. Pulling away from the body, I take a way a large hunk of meat from her chest and chew on it as I glance around, sniffing faintly at the air. The smell of death permeating the alley, a smell I enjoyed... Climbing to my feet, I began to move again, jumping onto the side of a building and climbing up it as I swallowed down the remains of the meat. I paused at the top of the building, staying on the wall as I lifted my head up and sniffed some more, the night still held things to play with... Jumping up onto the top of the building, I began to move across it. When I found my next little yummy, I came to a stop and looked at the young girl from the shadows, my eyes slowly working along her form as I watched her.. I licked my lips as I watched her, idly sniffing at the air as she walked. Finally I moved, pulling away from my shadowy nook and striking out, grabbing the girl and grading her back into the shadows as she kicked and screamed, my actions swift like lighting.. Once I had her in the shadow's I nuzzled her neck with my muzzle. She whimpered into my hand as she struggled to get free. I pulled away from her neck and bite down on the side of her neck, a low growl escaping me as I sank my teeth into her tenderer flesh.

Like before, I had my mind set on playing with this one before turning her into a meal. As I gnawed lightly on her shoulder, I ripped the clothing from her body to expose the rest of her body. I dropped the remains of her cloth to the ground before I began to explore her body with my hand, releasing her neck and lapping up some of the blood before I began to bite small bits of meat from her shoulder, making sure not to take to big of a piece each time I nipped away some. Unfortunately, I got carried away with my bites and began to take larger and larger bites and before I knew it, I had her against the wall and was biting away bits of her chest and stomach as she rested limply against the wall, lifeless. When I pulled my head away and seen that I had eaten her before having fun with her body I growled lightly, releasing the body so it fell to the ground as I licked some blood from my lips. I pulled away from the dead body and slipped into the shadows, going back to my hunt. The next two I found where two females walking hand in hand down the sidewalk, as they walk my eyes shift over each of them, looking from one to the other as I think on how to deal with the both of them so I could play with them both.. I let out a light wolfish chuckle as I decide on how I wish to go about this... I follow after the two for a bit before I decide to act, speaking in a light gruff whisper " Energys of the void, hear my call and come to me, hold. " After the chant, an energy creature springs out from around behind me, moving up to one of the girls and lashing out, striking her in the ankle to make her fall over. With a gasp and cry of pain the girl fell to the ground looking for what ever made her fall and hurt her. While the other one held her friend up I lashed out again, the creature wrapping around the girls neck and squeezing hard enough to prevent her from screaming as it lifted her into the air, I came out and grabbed the second one before she could scream when her friend was being attacked. I took them both back into the all, the one I was holding with my creature struggling against the thing that was wrapped around her neck, its grasp tight enough to make her pass out with in moments. Once she was out, I placed her on the ground before I turned my attention back to the other one as she struggled. I pushed her up against the wall and growled lightly at her.

I lean in close to her and nip at her top, getting the material between my teeth before I pull back, ripping the front of her top open. Once I had her top open, I licked idly at the exposed flesh as she whimpered and struggled, my hand over her mouth so she couldn't scream out to loud, holding her against the wall. I wasn't sure how long I had to play with this one so I decided not to make it last to long, I could always play with the other one longer then this one.. I licked at her skin a bit longer before I began to play with her in a more erotic way until finally I began to make a meal of her. I bit away piece after piece until I was finished with her and threw the body aside, turning my attention to the one that was on the ground still. I moved over and picked her up, pressing her into the wall as I leaned in and licked her face some, rousing her from her unconscious slumber. She awoke and looked at me, grasping and screaming. Before she could scream to much I grabbed her face, covering her mouth as I growled at her. I hated when they screamed when I didn't make them.. This one, I took my sweet time playing with, enjoying her body before I bite down on the side of her neck, slicing the jugular vein, causing a large spray of blood to shoot out onto my face and the wall behind us. I held her against the wall as she bled to death, taking in the sweet scent of her blood as the life gradually left her, enjoying every moment of it. Once all the life had left her body, I began to feast on my next meal, enjoying each bite of her tasty flesh. When I was finished, I released the body, allowing it to fall to the ground before stepping back, licking some blood from my claws and then my lips. Since I was exploring the hunting grounds of Gothstone, I didn't kill as many as I had done in the lower commons, when I had my fill I returned to Lexi's apartment..

Total WC: 2,325
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Consumed By Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consumed By Darkness   Consumed By Darkness EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:56 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Consumed By Darkness
Page 1 of 1