Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) Empty
PostSubject: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) Seikibanner
Stay Away from Crazy People

Everything had been confusing up to this point. After a peaceful morning, we had suddenly been told to evacuate the camp. Moments after that, the camp was attacked by Samurai. I didn’t know how they knew that that Samurai were coming, but I was sure glad those police officers were there to give the warning. I had ran with the rest, following the group knowing there was safety in numbers. I didn’t think that it was being a coward if I were outnumbered by what looked like over a hundred crazed demons. In my running with the group, I was speaking with Natsuki and Akera one moment and the next moment, Akera seemed to vanish. Since time had been halted during the kidnapping, I wouldn’t have a clue what happened, so I figured that I must have left her back somewhere. Stopping, I turn and yell, “Akera!” but I do not see her. I look to both sides of the forest and move out of the path we had been running on to see if she had gotten lost within the forest somewhere. I continue to search, unable to find her, and fear for the worst that she had been captured somehow. Though I thought this, I also thought it was impossible since she was right behind me. In my movements, I end up back tracking. My voice calls out Akera’s name several times in a worried tone well before coming back across Haven. As I enter into the area, I notice the samurai were gone, but the camp would be in shambles. My body walks slowly out of the forest in awe of the battle ground as my eyes rise and look over the former human encampment.

After Saga
288 / 288
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 pm

"I tried to warn all of you. But nobody ever listens to the crazy guy until it's too late." Adrian said.

His body was covered in his favored black robes. He was covered in blood, though his robes did well to hide how much blood was there. In his hand was a metal flask. He took a long swig from his flask before screwing the cap back on. He held it out to the other male that had come into the camp. Adrian wasn't expecting anyone to be back so soon. Eventually they would have come back to scout for supplies but for someone to return so suddenly did throw him off. His eyes looked Seiki over and he rose from the hood of the ruined car.

Not far away the Devil's Teardrop stood in the ground, shifted slightly. The Sword of Light rested at his hip. The ivory handle and sheath were both stained with blood. He tilted his head lightly watching the other male before he tossed the flask toward Seiki.

"Victoriam speramus, cantate tibi itam! Concordiam optamus, iuvate liberatem! Victoriam speramus, negate sub versorem! Concordiam optamus nunc." he said softly.

As he spoke his hand made motions in the air as if he were praying for the dead enemies that lay scattered around the grounds.

(218/218)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:11 pm

I look up and notice a chaotic figure catch my eyes as I glance upon a guy who looked familiar, but I did not really know. He speaks as I walk almost as if he sensed my approach; or it could be the yelling I had been doing. Looking over him, it was both a disturbing and awe inspiring site. I think to myself, ‘Did this guy really stay behind and fight the Samurai when everyone else left?’ I thought that if that was true, then this guy had to be a demon of sorts. I slowly walk up to the demon since he seemed to be nice enough, if not a heroic figure. He held out the flask to me, and not wanting to be rude, I nod and take it offering a “thanks” as I lift it to my lips and drink from it. I thought it might be liquor of some sorts, but it seemed to be water. This was welcomed since I had become pretty thirsty after running around and walking so much. After taking a good amount, I lower it from my lips and brush my bangs back from across my face. I look as he moves through the camp and seems to pray over the dead bodies. My eyes shift to see his bloodied sword impaling the ground. Suddenly, as if coming out of a stupor, I remembered why I had come here. “Akera!” I recall, “she was right behind me, but I can’t find her. Have you seen a chick about this high come running through here?” I lift my hand to about chest level to demonstrate her height as I try to remember her exact features.

After Saga
284 / 552
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:21 pm

"I'm sorry. Your friend hasn't come back through here. I'm afraid that if she isn't with the rest of you she may have been taken by the demons of the woods. All you can do for her now is pray." he said, turning to face Seiki. "Listen, running around the woods screaming isn't going to help you. You're all aware of the animals out here, and just as I said, they would come. There's no telling what else is out here for you. But then again most city people don't get why they have to be careful in the woods. Come. I'll help you look for her."

He pulled the Devil's teardrop from the ground and spun the weapon lightly, clearing the blood and dirt from the blade. Twisting the weapon in his grasp like most would spin a pencil, he gripped the blade at the base. His arm extended toward Seiki, offering the black bladed weapon to the other male.

"You're going to need something to protect you. I don't know if you can use this, but it's better than being without anything." he said, smirking gently at him. "But if you lack the strength to help your friend say so now, and don't waste my time."

(208/426)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:31 pm

I frown, let down a bit when he mentions that he had not seen her. That sucked; that meant I had to keep looking. His words make sense to me and he states the obvious, that I shouldn’t have been running around screaming out and drawing attention to myself. I remembered that the forest was teeming with wild animals of every odd sort, but that adds another worry to me; she could be food for something big bad and ugly by now. A huge gorilla could have swept her up into the tree tops when I wasn’t looking!

I look down at the hilt of the weapon as it is offered to me to protect myself with. “A sword…” I murmur lightly looking down at it. It looked bad assed. In all of my martial arts, I had never wielded a weapon before; it wasn’t my flavor, but I couldn’t argue with the fact that I needed something to help out while out here. I reach out to take the sword, offering something to the words he had given me, stating, “well, I’m not really a slouch at figh…” My words stop when my hand comes to the base of the sword and I emit a pained “ahhh!” as I pull my hand back, immediately after wrapping my fingers around the blade. “What the…” I murmur looking down at the blade, which I didn’t know was a demon sword. I look at my palm and there was a slight mark where the hilt had come in contact with my skin. The blade didn’t seem to be hurting him, but it hurt me. I wondered if there was some type of trick to wielding it.

After Saga
284 / 836
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:41 pm

"Then perhaps you should trade with me." he said, offering the hilt of the Sword of Light to his partner. "You'll need more help. Let's get started."

Having traded weapons Adrian slammed the Devil's Teardrop into the ground all the way up to the hilt. Walking ahead his hands disappeared into the sleeves of his dark robes. His body moved with the balanced and even stride of a warrior. The sword of light was a powerful weapon but it had never harmed anyone with the heart to wield it, and if this boy could hold it, he more than likely could use it given the right training. Adrian's eyes glanced around as he walked away from Haven.

"I wont lie to you, but the odds of finding her out here are nearly astronomical. I don't have any way of tracking people down without a trail. We'll start with the last place you saw her. Which way to we go?" he asked.

(161/587)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:51 pm

The swords are swapped out and I look at the sword of light comes to my hand. He turns and walks off and I stand there with the sword in my hands. One hand holds the sheath as the other pulls the hilt from it, showing the blade. It was beautiful for a sword. I’m almost in awe for a moment as I pull it out and look over it, its point pointed towards the heavens. Suddenly, something happens within me and I feel something that I am unable to mentally describe. My body emits a pulse that pushes out in all directions and suddenly a transformation takes place as energy pushes away from my body in a soft waving manner. It doesn’t hurt, but I am confused as I look at the spiritual reaction occur around me. “Is this…” I murmur, “the power of this sword?” The energy dies down for that moment and things return to normal. I blink, not sure what had happened, but I shrugged as I didn’t know how to properly hold the sword while not in use or securely tie the sheathe to my body.

After Saga
191 / 277
* Artifact Activation Complete
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:03 pm

"Goranova is a powerful weapon. But her powers are nothing when not open to her master. A sword is a weapon, designed to kill, nothing more. The most powerful blade can still do nothing without a master. The power you feel is your own. All she did was open the door, you were the one that stepped through." he said, not looking back at the other male.

Adrian stopped where he stood and glanced over his shoulder lightly. The boy was awakening his strength rather quickly. Adrian was much older when his own artifact had merged with his soul. Popping his neck left, then right, he turned to face the other male. His eyebrow quirked as he waited for a moment.

"You want to play with the sword or do you want to try looking for your friend? If she was taken by demons then there is nothing we can do for her. I will pray but you have a lot to learn if you want to be able to protect those close to you. If you had been stronger you could have probably seen what happened to her. maybe even saved her."

(193/780)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:10 pm

I look up, alerted to keep up with this guy as he speaks. At first his words inspire me. Had I really become stronger just then? Was it due to the sword? It must have been like a key or something. Still, I didn’t know how to use it or anything, but I could swing the hell out of it. I end up trying it around my waist, hopefully so that it wouldn’t come off, trying to look like the samurai on TV. Since he referred to them as demons, I figure he was probably a human like me. His words start to get a bit more condemning as he comments that it might be impossible to get Akera back. As a man, that wasn’t something I could readily accept, plus I felt confident about my new abilities. I shake my head, “the way I’m feeling I can kick anything’s butt. I don’t care if it’s a demon or wild beast, I’ll just have to kick its ass and take her back. But I just have to find her first. I can figure out everything else later. Can’t you sense auras or something?” I look around, she couldn’t have gotten far if she wandered away, but if a demon or animal had grabbed her, she might not be on ground level. Brashly moving through my thoughts and current focus, I reject his kind advise holding to my gullible belief that I could do something.

After Saga
244 / 521
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:29 pm

"You lack the experience needed to take them down. Unfortunately I lack the ability to sense auras. I have encountered those that can but I have a hard time grasping the concept of how to do it. Some say that they see auras and trails of mist like energy. And yet at the same time I've heard that they see glowing lights that are different dependent on who they're tracking. I don't get it and I don't want to." he said, "That guy that was in charge and the people in charge of the city are hiding a war from the public. Humanity has the ability to draw out strength and show that they are able to stand on an even level as Kami or Oni. But by hiding the war from them they keep humanity held back. Panic or not people need to know the truth. You should take what they tell you about the incidents in the city with a grain of salt."

He moved slowly, trying to take in anything around him that might indicate someone had been taken or was carrying someone. Footprints were deeper the heavier you were. The faster you moved the deeper your heel was, and the longer your stride had to be. Any found couldn't be ruled out. People ran when panicked and the people that fled Haven were just that. Slow paces were the ones that would stand out here.

(239/1,019)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:31 pm

His words seem resolute again and he condemns me on not having any experience. I felt for a human I had experienced a lot. Of course, I wouldn’t know what he’s experience and I would be comparing myself to normal humans, but I thought that since I fought in the martial arts club and fight clubs all my life, that all fighting was the same and I could beat a demon down like any other guy I met on the streets. Yeah, they might be faster and stronger, but I’ve fought big guys before. It’s then that I remember the battle between the demons in East City three month ago. I didn’t know any magic spells or special CGI effects to match everything that was going on there, and on top of that, that was nothing that I could do at that time. My eyes widen for a moment as I realize something. I call out a bit loud speaking, “you’re that guy!” I point accusingly, and clarify, “you’re the guy from the East City thing with the ice dragon and you called out that really big creature! You can summon stuff!” I had happened upon a pretty strong guy.

200 / 721
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 pm

"Yes, I can summon things, though I've met others that have more control over theirs. In this world there are people younger than you, and stronger than me. My name is Ashram. What's yours?" he asked, not looking at him. "For example I know a girl in high school, maybe college at the moment. She's got a demon under her control. Bitch thought it was fun to kick my ass and leave me for dead. Well let's just say that I'm now more powerful than most demon hunters and have the drive to become more than just that."

He looked off to his left, coming to a stop, his eyes narrowing as he stood there. His arm came from the sleeve of his yakuta before he visibly relaxed. Glancing at Seiki he thought silently, not sure if he would be able to perform at full strength with him around, let alone be able to continue with his training. Maybe that was how his own teachers had felt but they had seemed more than happy to teach him.

(177/1,196)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 pm

He confirms it and it was true; he was that guy from the battle against that impossibly strong demon where the other flying guys were fighting with him. I wondered if they were demons as well, but it wouldn’t make much sense for demons to be fighting against one another. I knew I didn’t have the ability to use magic or anything, but maybe this guy here would be able to teach me all that stuff. If I could get as strong as him then that would definitely be a huge power up from my current state. I come back to reality as he tells me his name. “Ashram,” I nod keeping a mental note of the name. I offer my own stating, “I’m Seiki. It’s a pretty bold name, but my mom thought the world of me, so, yeah.” I chuckle lightly before hearing him continue on about a high school girl who was probably in college now. I blink for a moment and then laugh once again stating, “wow, it almost sounds like you’re describing my girlfriend Natsuki… but I don’t think she can control a demon or anything.” After all, she kept Domen a secret from me, so I would have no idea of his existence. I move on to more important topics as I confirm, “but you’ve got to teach me how to do things like shoot out fire balls and summon monsters!” Gaining a bit of determination at that moment, my body bows at the waist as I request, “please sifu, make me stronger!” With my background in martial arts, I was used to the pupil role and was never against learning from someone who had skills which I did not. If he was right, I wouldn’t be able to find Akera right now and if I did, I might not be able to help her. I would just have to hope that she had moved on ahead and was in the safety of the police officers and the rest of the group. If not, then I would surely find her; but now I had a rare opportunity that I couldn’t pass up. There was a bit of hopelessness, sadness and regret in my heart just from not knowing what would or had become of her, but wished for the best knowing that he was right, running around the forest aimlessly would not find her.

400 / 1121
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 pm

"Have you ever heard the story of the highwayman?" Adrian asked, his back to Seiki.

He stood there, his eyes narrowed as he stared off into the distance. His thoughts were a whirl of as storm. His eyes searched the ground and the trees, searching for any kind of trail but it just vanished here. No signs of struggle, nothing. Or at least nothing that he could see. He turned to face Seiki, his eyes focused on the bowed male. The word 'sifu' wasn't something he was used to being called. He had heard it before but nobody had ever referred to him that way. Moving to stand beside the other male he clapped him on the back, smirking gently.

"You've got no reason to beg. I will teach you all I know of the demon world. But you must forsake all else while under my training. You cannot return to your friends or family until you believe you are ready to go out into the world. You will live in the woods, that means living with demons. You cannot get stronger without putting yourself at risk." he said, grinning. "You must fight your own battles though Fu Leng will not allow his apprentice to die."

(206/1,402)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:58 pm

I remained bowed as I wait for his answer. He speaks in the form of a question, which causes me to look up, slightly confused, emitted, “huh?” I feel the tap on my back and I lean back and stand up straight as I shake my head and admit, “no… no I haven’t heard of that story.” I turn to him and listen as I undergo the requirements that I would need to fulfill in order to receive his training. For the most part, I figure that it would be easy to play by his rules. I didn’t have any family in this realm and the people of Haven were more like roommates than friends. There was Natsuki, but I see her so sparsely that it probably wouldn’t be an issue. Knowing her, she might actually just pop up out of nowhere, as she had a tendency to randomly find me from time to time. I was all about fighting my own battles. I didn’t know who Fu Leng was, but I figured he must be a protector of some kind. Still, the thought of powering up and making myself strong was getting me pumped, and the fact that the man stated he could make me strong was a bit of a reassurance. After seeing him in battle, I knew he meant business and probably could make good on his word. I looked forwards to learning under him. With a nod, I agree to his terms and assure him, “I can do that!”

253 / 1374
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:11 pm

"Good. Then let's begin your lessons. Is it safe to assume you can fight?" he asked, watching the other male.

As he watched Seiki he brought the weapon in his hand up. The Devil's Teardrop came to rest on Adrian's shoulder, the flat of the blade on his person. Adrian was used to fighting, and he would have to test the boy to see how good he really was. Adrian could take more damage than most demons could, and far above nearly anyone he'd ever met. If the boy could fight Adrian would have to see how far he could go first. And the way to do that was to seriously push him to his limits.

(116/1518)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:24 pm

The question comes in and I nod. “Yup!” I assure him, “I can hold my own in a fight. I’ve been training in the martial arts since I was little. I have no problem taking out guys much bigger than me with my fists.” If it was one thing I was confident about, it was my ability to fight. I felt like the demons and such were cheating with their special beam cannons and solar flares. If they would hold still long enough and let me get my hands and feet on them, that would greatly balance the area of battle. Still, if I wanted to win fights on that scale, I knew that I would have to go to that next level where they were. In my thoughts, Ashram could rest easy knowing that he wouldn’t have to show me the basics. Of course, I simply assumed he asked so that he would know where to start off with me. I would have no knowledge of his intentions beyond that. I wondered what would come first, be it the fire balls or if we would go straight to summoning cerebus and his minions to aid us in epic battle!

200 / 1574
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:51 pm

"Alright. Then I don't have to waste my time with beginner bullshit. I
want you to hit me as hard as you can. Hit me right here." he said,
tapping his chest. "And don't hold back at all. I can take anything you can throw at me, I'm a lot tougher than I
look."

With that he turned and thrust the Devil's Teardrop out, driving it into the trunk of a tree, all the way up to the hilt. Facing the other boy he let his arms fall to his sides as he waited patiently. He wanted to see exactly how hard his new charge could hit. If he could hurt Adrian he could hurt demons. At least in most cases. Demon hide was tougher than humans. But if Adrian could feel the attack he would be just fine.

(139/1,657)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:14 pm

I pause for a moment as he speaks. Hit him with my hardest attack? I wondered if he really meant it. For a moment I am stunned… and confused. He was… so manly! I was able to respect such a thing and it ignited the manliness inside of my own soul. The realization comes to me in a wave of passion and all of a sudden, I can just feel GAR rushing from my body as I truly understand the ways of my sensei! What a great man he was to request such a thing and I had to be an equally great man to provide him with what he sought. The look of confusion on my face is replaced with youthful vigor and confidence as I nod, “hai! Yes, sensei, I will do my best!”

My foot spreads out from the other as I set my stance. I would use “that” in order to provide my sensei with a measure of my might. It was the secret technique honed through hours and hours of training said to surpass my normal limits. Tension builds in my legs as I prepare to spring towards my new sensei. I call out my attack as I burst forth towards him:

\\"Yabun Otokorashii No Zetsumei Satsugai!!\\" (Critical Limit Used)
My words are subtitled “Manly Night of Murderous Death!!\\"

After rushing Ashram, the CGI takes over as darkness covers the screen with several energy bursts resulting from multiple martial strikes ending with a bright illuminating column of energy that rises towards the heavens during a spectacular rising dragon uppercut. When I land, I strikes a very strong and distinguished pose with my back turned while two lower classmen high school students of the Martial Arts club in past attire who rush in and hold a poster with the kanji symbol for GAR across his back, before splitting and running out of sight. Things return to normal as I face my sensei to see how I did.

331 / 1905

Last edited by escalation on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:14 pm

The member 'escalation' has done the following action : Dices roll

'1-100' : 91
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Grunting Adrian stood there, his face contorted in pain. Dropping to one knee his right hand shot out to help keep him from falling over. Shaking he slowly rose back to his feet. He wiped the blood from his lips and took his flask out again. Taking another swig from it he smirked. He popped his neck left, then right. He grinned, standing there, nodding at the boy.

"That's a good hit. But it's not nearly enough to take down a demon fully. But you'd have him in a lot of pain. I wont lie to you, it hurt. And if I weren't used to getting hit like that I would probably be dying." he said. "But you have a lot to learn. I'm going to teach you to fight with a sword. You can deal much more damage with that weapon than you can with your fists. I will push you to your limits, and you will become much stronger. I'll train you the way I learned. Now, you will have to be ready to kill or be killed. You will slay creatures, and should we find a way home you will fight demons. And when we train you better have every intent to kill me, because if you don't you wont survive."

(214/1,871)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:03 am

I feel a sense of accomplishment as my attack seemed to do pretty good against my sensei. I didn’t think that I would be able to make him show any signs of pain, but the effectiveness of my attack must be due to the properties of the magic sword that was sheathed at my hip. I watch his movements and listen to his words, nodding with the fact that I would need a little bit more in order to take down a demon completely. He talks more about using the sword, so I figured that we would not be going straight into the spells. I wondered to myself if this was necessary in order to get to that part. I look down to the sword at my waist then back up at him as he continues to speak. When he speaks and states that I would have to be ready to kill or be killed, I nod and agree with him in concept. I wasn’t often in a situation where I had to fight for my life. With my uncles line of business, I was always in danger, and I might die, but I’ve never been in a place where kill was my only option in order to continue to live. “Right!” I agree with an arm pump, ready to go.

221 / 2126
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:08 am

"Now, sit, and I will tell you the story of the highwayman." he said, as he sat, relaxing against the trunk of a tree.

Adrian's eyes stared off into the distance as he sat there, his face going from the grin he'd had to a look of solemn intensity. He stared off into the distance, watching the sun vanish over the horizon. He rubbed his forehead as he thought quietly, trying to figure out where it would be best to begin with the story of the highwayman.

"...There are many tales of the old world, and should time and luck stay with you, you may just find yourself making a legend yourself. Nobody knows what his name was, at least not anymore. But he was a highwayman, a bandit. Kinda like Robin Hood, if you want to believe in that. But this man robbed from royalty and used only enough to keep himself set for a bit. He then gave a bit to the woman he loved and the rest was given away. Made it harder to track him down. But eventually they found him..." he said.

(187/2,058)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:04 pm

There I was all pumped and ready to go, with “go” being some destination near battling somewhere. In my tuned up outlook, I am told to now sit and listen to a story? That was a complete one eighty. I am confused for a moment. I was starting to think that my new sensei had an odd way of teaching, but I assumed it worked well for him. Calming myself from my own hype, I nod and answer, “sure” seeing that he was already making himself comfortable near the trunk of a tree. Moving in close enough proximity to hold a conversation, I sit down on my bum a few feet in front of him with my legs crossed Indian style and my elbows resting on my knees as I lean forwards to listen to him. I watch him stare off into the distance with a sharp intensity. It caused me to look in the same direction as he was to see if there was something actually there. I look back to him figuring he was getting into the zone for him story and listen as it starts. It starts off with a main character that seemed honorable enough. I listen as the story begins about his exploits and the introduction of a woman. During this time, I would not make any noises or do anything that I thought would distract him as I attempted to focus onto the story as best I could, trying to anticipate what the morale would be.

252 / 2378
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:48 pm

"The woman's name was Bess, and she was more beautiful than all the king's gold to this man. But she was desired by her father's assistant. But she wanted the Highwayman, and so her father's assistant, Tim, listened to them on that last night. He heard the Highwayman ask her for a kiss, and tell Bess that he was going to rob someone and return to her father's inn." he said, looking to Seiki. "One kiss my bonnie sweetheart, I'm after a prize tonight. But I shall be back with the yellow gold before the morning light. But if they press me sharply, and harry me through the day, then look for me by the moonlight. Watch for me by the moonlight, I'll come to thee by the moonlight, though hell should bar the way."

Adrian paused, frowning as he turned his empty flask over, making sure there was nothing left as he sat there. Shrugging he tucked the small metal object back into his robes. His eyes turned back to the distance, watching the vermilion sky turn darker as the day gave way to the night.

(187/2,245)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:46 pm

The woman’s name was Bess!? I knew that had to have some significance in it. I figured to myself that this must be one of those stories with hidden meanings and what not. I wondered what Bess could mean; but I would not be able to ponder on it too long as I needed to keep up with the story. By default, I assume that Bess equals best, meaning that she was the best woman in existence. I listen with intrigue to the rest and Ashram looks to me when he gets to the kissing part. The man makes his proclamation that he would do something epic and return to the woman after a dramatic kiss. By this time, I was kind of interested in seeing where this was going and how she would respond. Seemingly stopping in the middle of this, Ashram inspects his flask and then chunks it before looking up. Waiting for the rest of it, I slowly coax, “…and?...” At the moment, I didn’t feel any powers begin generated in me, but at least it was an interesting story. I wondered if this was a story about how the man gained super powers and kicked butt.

200 / 2578
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:21 pm

"..He did not come at the dawning, he did not come at the noon. And out of the sunset, before the rise of the moon came a red-coat troop. King George's men came marching right up to the old inn door. They said nothing to the landlord though they drank his ale. And then they gagged Bess and bound her to the foot of her bed. They set up to wait for the highwayman to return. She was tied up at attention, musket beside her. She twisted her hands and worked them and her fingers. They stretched and strained as hours crawled by like years. But all the knots held, she couldn't get free. But her hands, slick with sweat and blood the tip of her finger touched it... She had the trigger.

"At midnight she could hear it, the clatter of horseshoes on cobblestones, but the men in the room gave no indication they heard him. And over the hill came the highwayman. She stared as she watched him. Nearer and nearer he came. There was death at every window.. Hell at one dark window. Her eyes grew wide and she took a deep breath. Then her finger moved in the moonlight.. A musket shattered the moonlight and she warned him with her death. He turned his spurs to the west, and didn't know she was dead. Not until the dawn did he hear that Bess had watched for her love in the moonlight, and died in the darkness there." he said, his body shaking as his eyes closed.

(260/2,505)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Luckily for me and my patience he continues. I sit intently Indian style with my elbows on my knees and my hand holding up my chin as I look to him as the story continues. The story takes a turn from what I thought it would go. Half way through I knew the set up with Bess couldn’t be good, but by the time the story drew to its end, I felt that it kind of sucked for the protagonist that the story had not turned out in their favor. In all, the story unsettled me a bit and I didn’t know what quite to draw from it. My body lifts up some as another pause in his words come and in sitting up I ask, “so is that the end?” If I were the highway man, I would have taken out Bess’s father’s assistant, but then again, I suppose he had no way of knowing who, why, what or how everything took place. But much like Batman, I bet with a few good backhands, he could find out if he wanted to. I lean back after the story and support my weight with my hands to the forest floor.

200 / 2778
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:27 am

"No. That's not the end of the story. Back he spurred like a mad man, shrieking a curse to the sky. With the white road smoking behind him, and his rapier brandished high, he charged them. Blood red were his spurs in the golden light of noon, and wine red was his velvet coat. That's when they shot him down, like a dog on the highway. And there they left him, to lay in his blood on the highway, a lock of Bess' hair at her throat." he said.

Adrian's eyes opened once more to look up at the stars. Ever since he had taken on the Soul Eater many memories had come to him. All of them were so real, as if they really were his but he never recognized the places he was in them. The throne room with the queen, in the sewers with Nanami dying in his arms, and countless others. But that was the way of the Cursed Rune.

(164/2,669)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:45 pm

I am surprised that the story continues, so I remain in my sitting posture to continue to listen. The ending, or what I would assume to be the ending, comes swiftly and seemingly decisively. The main protagonist is gunned down, and with him goes anything I could have gained from the story. I pause once more, not sure what to take from it, continuing to look to him to see if he would easily spell out any type of moral or lesson to be learned. If I had to guess on my own, I suppose it would be to ‘not charge in without a plan?’ but it seemed like that might not apply to one as grief stricken as the highwayman. At least he was with Bess in the end, in their deaths. With a nod, I comment a bit blankly, “oh…” I wondered if the story had some type of significance with Ashram; he seemed to be relishing in it. I figured I would continue to learn more about him as time passed with him as my sensei. Thinking more along the lines of other things, I ask, “so... when will I be able to shoot fire balls out of my hand?”

203 / 2981
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 pm

The question caught Adrian by surprise. He laughed as he looked at Seiki and shrugged before he rose. He nodded and shrugged before he drew the Devil's teardrop from the tree, tearing it out the side of the tree before he began drawing in the ground with it. He drew five circles, each one marked with images of earth, fire, water, air, and the last one was just one circle in the middle. Adrian cleaned the blade and sheathed his weapon in the tree once more before he nodded.

"First you must understand the world around you. Now in ancient times people believed that there were only five elements. Each of these represents one of these elements. Most people know about the common four, Air, Earth, Fire and Water. Before you begin on the fifth, you must understand the first four. And don't even start with me it has nothing to do with love or whatever." he explained.

(158/2,827)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 pm

My sensei laughs at me. My eyes cut as I frown slightly wondering had it been a dumb question. He looks at me, shrugs then rises up. I watch him take his sword and start to draw with it. I stand up from my sitting position and dust off my bottom before moving towards him and looking down at what he was drawing, listening to him while he spoke. So with his words, I absorb that there were five elements, but I needed to understand the basics of the four. That was fine with me. I didn’t care what type of magic I learned as long as I could kick butt with it. I didn’t get the reference to love, but I would have figured “heart” might have been the last element if it was like it was on television. With a nod, I assure, “right. Four elements. Which one can I learn first? If I combine all of them can I make a super element? What elements can you control?” Since he was a master, I assumed he would have knowledge of how to do all the elements he’s describing to me so I could learn them by example.

200 / 3181
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:00 pm

"I know the spells of no such elements. My magical knowledge is vast, but my knowledge of actual spells is limited only to three. In reality there are countless forms of magic. Ranging from the elements to light and shadow. Everything has something that it is powerful against, but there are also things that they are weak against. The same is true of many other things. Now we will begin your learning with the one you feel is best. Pick one of these four elements." he said.

This was, of course, another test. It gave Adrian insight into the other male's state of mind and many other things. A beginner would most likely choose Air, where as someone wanting to master something more advanced might try Earth. Air was easy, moved when it was pushed, giving those that moved against it way, but when used properly it used the resistance of its enemy knocking them over. Earth, however was stubborn, the opposite of wind, never moving unless acted upon by another force that was greater than its own. Fire, however, was dynamic, ever changing, destroying it's surroundings by using them as fuel. The last element, however was water and that was something much more diligent than fire ever was. It was as giving as air, as dynamic as fire, and as stubborn as earth.

(224/3,051)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:12 pm

My eyes of understanding are enlightened as he informs me that the spells that he knows are more specialized. I take this to mean that he had knowledge of all elements, as a basic learner must have according to him, and his knowledge was so extensive that he took on an element that was non basic. That much should be expected of my new sensei! I wondered how he came to know so much; he obviously must not have been from the city. He didn’t seem like someone who could live somewhere tame like the city; he must have come from the forest area itself. He comments and gives me a choice of which element I would want to choose. I didn’t seem to have to think about the question for long as I answer quickly, “fire.” It was a no brainer; it seemed like the most offensive oriented one and would go well with my fighting style. The other elements would honestly be too deep for me to think about in any depth, but I did know one thing; that fire burned and did damage and that was all I needed to know in order to make that decision.

200 / 3381
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:50 pm

"Interesting. You didn't just pick that because you're a pyromaniac did you?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow as he grinned. "No, of course you didn't. Fire is dynamic and energetic, the most powerful of the basic elements. An element of potential and change. It drives a warrior to greatness, guiding his hand and steel in the perfect stroke. It drives men to learn, to devour knowledge as much as they can and learn anything new that they can. The people that are powerful in the aspects of fire are both agile and brilliant. But those weak in it are clumsy and very stupid. I will teach you the aspects of fire, to look for it inside you. But if you want a spell, you will have to find one elsewhere. I don't know any fire spells."

His arms folded over his chest as he looked at Seiki. He had great potential but he seemed so far from grasping it. But then again putting someone in a life threatening situation. It was sink or swim in war. You could train with your friends all you want, but no matter what, unless you were good enough on the battlefield you would not come back.

(202/3,253)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:30 pm

I chuckle lightly at the joke. I liked fire, but I didn’t know if it was to that extent. I liked how it looked and moved, but only with small flames that I could control. Of course, my confidence would be greater if I could control it; so I might end up being a bit of a pyro. I shrug, “heh, who knows.” I listen to his words as he explains the properties of fire to me. From what he says, it seems as if I made a choice that I would not regret; I agreed with everything that fire stood for. I’m a bit let down that he didn’t know any spells, and wonder how I would go about learning them after I learned the properties of fire. I nod and comment, “okay, then I will do my best…” After thinking a short moment, I remember, “that’s right! The priestess in the main village might know something about magic; she looks magical and stuff. I’ll ask her if she has any spells on fire. Once I get my hands on these spells, it should be a cinch to learn after your training is over. Kazakura will surely know something!”

200 / 3581
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:03 pm

"Then consider her or her friends your sensei as well. A good student learns from fools and sages alike, so to learn from only one person would be very.. un-fire-like. Rise, boy, I want you to draw Goranova from your hip and hold her. Get a feel for her weight, and the way she moves. I will teach you to master her. But you must be careful. She is fickle and very proud. You will have to break her spirit to master her completely, which is something even I haven't done. It's said that in the hands of a true master the blade will shatter and only pure energy will replace it. This is the legend of the Sword of Light." he said, watching Seiki.

If he was going to pass his knowledge on he would have to start where he was most powerful. His sword skills. He smiled locking his arms behind his back as he grinned. Who knew, if the boy was good enough then he would be given the weapon he held. The Devil's Teardrop had chosen Adrian long before, and the Sword of Light would never accept him as a true master, even though it had accepted him before.

Bid farewell to your bloodstained past, or the light will find no hold.

(216/3,469)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:46 pm

With a nod, I accept his words and understand that I should seek out help wherever I could. With me, I knew I needed whatever help I could get. With the call to arms, I look to the sword at my side. It was on my right hip, but I was right handed, so that would make it a bit awkward to pull it out. I wondered if it would be better suited to be on my left. Wrapping my left hand around it, I pull the blade from it’s sheathe and hold it in both hands. The sword glowed with a white essence after being freed from its holster and I could feel energy pulsing from it. White lines glow in tribal markings on my face for a moment before the swords light fades into normal and the lines on my skin revert to normal as well. “The legend,” I murmur lightly entranced by the smooth metal of the blade. I knew there was no way I would be able to achieve that if he hadn’t yet, but I would try my best. I swing the blade around and it seems to resist me as if scolding me for not wielding it correctly. I felt as if I could understand what he meant about her being fickle and proud. I attempt to grip the blade in a comfortable fashion and take on a side stance after moving at some distance, swinging and slicing in the air. I felt a bit silly, since I didn’t know if I were doing it correctly. Turning, I ask, “is there a particular way to hold a sword?”

274 / 3855
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 pm

"There is a particular way to hold a sword. But that is dependent on the person using it." he said as he drew the Devil's teardrop from the tree once again.

This time as he removed the black bladed weapon from the trunk of the tree, the tree fell against another severed with a clean cut through the whole of it. Adrian ignored the birds as they chirped, squaked and flew away. Instead the swordsman set his right foot, into place and slid his left back behind him. His knees bent slightly and he held the blade from the waist level, the blade pointing toward the other male's head. It was a basic stance, but one that used very little energy to move. It was the first stance he had ever learned. It was neutral, neither offensive or defensive. The wielder could attack from this stance and defend equally.

"This is one stance most will find comfortable. It gives you the ability to be both defensive and offensive at the same time. But you have to be careful. It's a beginner's stance, and masters know how to get around it. But you must find a stance, and grip that feels comfortable. But with Goranova don't grip her tightly. Your knuckles should never turn white with her between your fingers. Grip her as if you were shaking hands with someone you just met. She's not a delicate flower, but neither does she enjoy being squeezed." he said.

(246/3,715)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:22 am

I watch as the tree falls over as sensei seemingly ignores this. My gaze returns to him as he continues his words. I watch as he sets a stance that seems to have general advantages for attacking and defending. From this, I gather that how you hold the sword isn’t as important as the stance you take while holding it. I decide that I would just grip the sword normally as I would a baseball bat or something and focus on learning the stances. I am a bit relieved when he clarifies the grip on the blade and I look down to my hands to make sure I knew what he was talking about. I nod my head as what he says seems to make sense. That was odd; to treat an object as a human, but I knew I had to step beyond my limited thinking in order to master what he was trying to show me. “Right,” I say with a nod. Since wild animals or something wasn’t conveniently attacking us, I decide to try with the local wood life around, as the sensei had shown himself against. I walk a few paces to come before a tree and I mimic the stance that Ashram had taken. Stances were the simple part for me, given my background, so after holding the stance and trying to get used to how it felt, my body shifts forwards as I pull the blade diagonally down into the trunk of the tree, cutting down into it maybe an inch or so before the blade stopped. I frown slightly, since I hadn’t chopped in further and then go to pull out the sword. It resists the pull and I soon find out that it seemed lodged into the tree. I place my foot on the tree and pull back on it to try to free the blade. With a strong push with my leg, I feel the blade give and it comes out of the tree, causing me to take several stumbling steps back before I stand naturally and look to make sure I hadn’t damaged the blade or anything. It would seem, the blade of the sword of light was way to dense to be hurt by a mere tree. As I gazed down as her, I wondered what Gorovana would look like in a human form and if I would get along with her if I could talk to her.

409 / 4264
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:08 pm

"You look confused. Is she talking to you yet?" he asked, as he shifted.

He stepped back, his feet coming together at a forty-five degree angle. As he moved he lowered his weapon, pointing the tip to the dirt below as he smirked darkly. He waited patiently knowing exactly what Goranova could be like if she were mad. Then again in a good mood she was still a bitch of sorts. But that was probably just his own personal idea of the spirit of the sword. He knew the demon that held the Devil's Teardrop. But to Adrian the sword of light held the very spirit of Amaterasu, the goddess of the sun, herself.

(114/3,829)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:27 pm

“No… not yet,” I say shaking my head as I lower the blade and look to Ashram. I figured she would start talking to me sooner or later. Hopefully sooner was better, since I wanted to get stronger much faster. Ashram seemed to be looking at me, so I wondered if perhaps I should be doing something. I lift the blade back up and look at it. It seemed like a normal enough blade to me. “Hello?...” I venture out staying to it. I figured it should be in like the animes where I go unconscious and meet my swords in my mind or something like that; but still, how would you invoke that type of meeting? I knew it was made up, but it had to be based on something, right? I hold the blade to the side of my head, placing my ear to it to see if maybe it just wasn’t speaking loud enough and I couldn’t hear it. I wondered if blades even spoke the same language as us! If it didn’t I would be screwed, since I didn’t really do good in language arts in school. I didn’t like studying things and stuff to that nature. Still, if the sword were going to speak to me, now would be a good a time as ever, unless I needed more experience with it before it would talk to me. I listen in really hard to make sure I could hear her if she talked; sweet talking a bit, I assure softly, “it’s okay… you can talk to me. I’m Seiki, I’ll be there for you, girl.”

270 / 4534
Ooc: I won’t personify your swords since it’s basically like one of your NPCs, so I’ll let you control it. I wouldn’t know exactly how to do it correct if it’s based off of your idea of it. Of course, I can come up with something.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Are you serious? Is he fucking serious? Why the FUCK would you give me to him!?

"Yes he's serious. And it's because he's more than good enough for you. Or at least he will be when I'm done." he said, smiling as he stood there.

The initial voice had been distant, almost hard to hear, like someone shouting from a good distance away. It was the voice of a young woman, but she made no appearance yet. Adrian just stood there, smirking as he folded his arms over his chest. He still held the Devil's teardrop in his under hand, the blade running past his hip. He just smirked as he waited patiently. He was more than happy to help another person achieve their potential. And Goranova would be perfect for that, since this boy seemed to want to slay demons.

"She'll manifest when you have mastered your potential with a sword. Your fists are good but she cuts through demons like a burning knife through butter." he said, eyebrow quirking.

(171/4,000)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:09 pm

My eyes widen as I hear it distantly at first before the voice becomes more prominent. I blink slightly, leaning back from the sword and looking at it. “It really is a chick,” I murmur to myself as I look at it. Apparently from his distance, Ashram could hear it clearly, though I had to be extremely close to the sword in order to hear it. I look back to Ashram as he speaks about use with the sword and nod. “I see,” I say as I look at it again. With an attitude like that, I bet she could cut through demons with the greatest of ease. I understand his words and that I would have to train more with her in order to manifest her; though I didn’t know if that was a good idea as she sounds like she was kind of like Natsuki. Holding the sword down, I look towards my sensei, with plenty of day light left in the day as I inquire, “so this is good for an introduction, but should we try to hunt down some demons or something to fight so I can really practice with this? I think I’ve absorbed about as much lecture as I can for one day.” I grin and admit modestly, “I’ve never been much of a student seeing how I barely made it out of high school with a passing grade.” But boy was I glad I was done with it and wouldn’t have to go back.

251 / 4785
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:26 pm

"Perhaps it's best if we did stop the lecture today. But we wont find many demons in these times. For whatever reason they have yet to manifest. Perhaps the Kaiu wall still stands, but we will get you trained. Take any stance you have and use any means you deem needed to hit me. But you may only use Goranova, you are not to strike with anything else. But just be careful. I will count down from ten and every time I hit zero I will strike back." he said.

He shifted, into a seemingly defenseless stance, his body turned sideways, though he kept his eyes on Seiki. He had the sword held in front of him though it was lowered, the tip just an inch off the ground. He stood there, letting the wind blow against him lightly, his dark robes flailing gently as he waited. He watched the other male, not sure if he could even hit Adrian at this point. But he had to learn.

"And remember what I said. You have to come at me with every intention to kill or you will fail miserably. The faster your swings, the stronger your strokes, and the more accurate you will be. Now come... Ten." he said, starting the countdown.

(212/4,212)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 pm

I was a bit elated when he said no more talk for now, but a bit let down at the truth that there weren’t many demons around. Still, that was a good thing. The challenge comes to take him on again and I knew that I would have to do my best in order to actually get a hit off of him using the sword. I didn’t really like the sword and I felt it was a bit of a handicap, but I would give it my best if that was what was needed in order to become strong against demons.

With a nod, I acknowledge the request and my body lowers as I assume my stance. My feet spread at about shoulder’s width with both hands on the hilt of the ivory sword with it pulled out of its sheath. It is lowered down and to my right side with my left shoulder facing my sensei. I pause for a moment to make sure he was ready and when he started the countdown, I wasted no time in rushing him.

With the tension momentarily built up in my back leg, I push off, almost sliding along the grassy terrain of the forest clearing as I approach with a downward slashing motion aimed for his collarbone, pulling the blade down with both hand and trying to put a bit of strength into it.

233 / 5018
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Adrian watched carefully, but the boy was sloppy with a sword. But then again Adrian was sloppy when he was learning it too. He slid backwards, the weapon coming down in front of him rather than across him. He continued to back up, his body moving with a swift stride, before he came to a stop, his stance still unbroken. He hadn't moved at all from the waist up, unless you counted his lips curling into a smirk. The boy had a way to go. He had experience in combat but had some distance to travel between the perfection of Adrian's strokes and the wild slashes that he currently had. But if he was good at anything Adrian could see the potential for greatness in people. And Seiki could be a powerful demon killer with the right training. And this was merely step one.

"Nine." he said, continuing his count down.

He was already planning his next step, and had come up with a contingency just in case he was wrong. But it was going to be difficult for the rookie to land a hit. If it even came close he could use Godspeed to dodge it, provided he had enough time to move.

(204/4,416)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:38 pm

I felt that I was moving pretty good with the sword for not having held one ever before. For the moment I forgot about Goronova and her attitude. I wondered if I looked like one of those movie stars from the teen samurai movies or in the anime. Now that it was decided that I would be wielding a sword, I wanted to be able to send Tiger Fang Crescent Blades of Death™️ from it with one slash. For some reason, I that thought made me care more about looking cool at this point with the hit objective secondary. Still, I feel the sword hit nothing and the momentum pulls my body forwards with my sensei's evasion. As expected of my sensei, he probably wouldn't block against something that he didn't have to, so I would have to chase him down. A grin comes across my face, in the miss as my foot sinks into the soft terrain of the forrest ground and my body bursts forwards moving to follow my sensei with a horizontal outwards slash aimed at chest height. Since he wasn't going to strike back for a while, I didn't have to worry about having openings or anything like that. After the one handed horizontal slash, both hands come to the weapon and I shoot forwards towards Ashram with a two handed thrust aimed for his chest. Up to this point, I was starting to enjoy myself. This was the practice that I was wanting to have.

250 / 5268
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Adrian just kicked off the ground, throwing himself up and over the other male. His body came down in a roll before he came up, extending the black bladed weapon above his head. He grinned as the air around it began to swirl slowly. The blade distorted as the air broke, moving to his will as he stood there. His eyes focused on the other male, grinning before he turned, slashing his blade. The weapon flashed out, the air erupting away from him, tearing a long line in the ground, six feet wide. He grinned, turning back to Seiki. The Devil's Teardrop sat at his side.

Woah... That was new.

Goranova's voice did little, if anything, to hide the fact that she had never seen that before.

"Eight..." he said.

(130/4,546)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:14 pm

After the thrust, I turn following the movements of Ashram as he leaps over me and lands on the other side. I start to move towards him, but notice the large rut caused by a single swing of his sword. It was awe inspiring and something I wanted to learn to be able to do. The shock from seeing the technique causes me to pause for a moment, but his voice reminds me to continue as it continues with an eight count. I knew that I needed a way to keep up with him; he seemed more agile than I, but I didn’t know if that was because I was trying to hit him in a manner that I was not accustomed too. My body shifts forwards once more as I continue the attack, not giving up, keeping my eyes on him as I more in for another thrust aimed towards his torso region. My mind was racing during this process as I knew this wouldn’t do; I would need to develop a way to become better faster, or at least a trick of some sort to land that hit that I was charged on connecting with for my training.

200 / 5468
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next