Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 Seikibanner
Stay Away from Crazy People

Everything had been confusing up to this point. After a peaceful morning, we had suddenly been told to evacuate the camp. Moments after that, the camp was attacked by Samurai. I didn’t know how they knew that that Samurai were coming, but I was sure glad those police officers were there to give the warning. I had ran with the rest, following the group knowing there was safety in numbers. I didn’t think that it was being a coward if I were outnumbered by what looked like over a hundred crazed demons. In my running with the group, I was speaking with Natsuki and Akera one moment and the next moment, Akera seemed to vanish. Since time had been halted during the kidnapping, I wouldn’t have a clue what happened, so I figured that I must have left her back somewhere. Stopping, I turn and yell, “Akera!” but I do not see her. I look to both sides of the forest and move out of the path we had been running on to see if she had gotten lost within the forest somewhere. I continue to search, unable to find her, and fear for the worst that she had been captured somehow. Though I thought this, I also thought it was impossible since she was right behind me. In my movements, I end up back tracking. My voice calls out Akera’s name several times in a worried tone well before coming back across Haven. As I enter into the area, I notice the samurai were gone, but the camp would be in shambles. My body walks slowly out of the forest in awe of the battle ground as my eyes rise and look over the former human encampment.

After Saga
288 / 288
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:38 pm

I felt that I was moving pretty good with the sword for not having held one ever before. For the moment I forgot about Goronova and her attitude. I wondered if I looked like one of those movie stars from the teen samurai movies or in the anime. Now that it was decided that I would be wielding a sword, I wanted to be able to send Tiger Fang Crescent Blades of Death™️ from it with one slash. For some reason, I that thought made me care more about looking cool at this point with the hit objective secondary. Still, I feel the sword hit nothing and the momentum pulls my body forwards with my sensei's evasion. As expected of my sensei, he probably wouldn't block against something that he didn't have to, so I would have to chase him down. A grin comes across my face, in the miss as my foot sinks into the soft terrain of the forrest ground and my body bursts forwards moving to follow my sensei with a horizontal outwards slash aimed at chest height. Since he wasn't going to strike back for a while, I didn't have to worry about having openings or anything like that. After the one handed horizontal slash, both hands come to the weapon and I shoot forwards towards Ashram with a two handed thrust aimed for his chest. Up to this point, I was starting to enjoy myself. This was the practice that I was wanting to have.

250 / 5268
* Artifact Activation Complete
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Adrian just kicked off the ground, throwing himself up and over the other male. His body came down in a roll before he came up, extending the black bladed weapon above his head. He grinned as the air around it began to swirl slowly. The blade distorted as the air broke, moving to his will as he stood there. His eyes focused on the other male, grinning before he turned, slashing his blade. The weapon flashed out, the air erupting away from him, tearing a long line in the ground, six feet wide. He grinned, turning back to Seiki. The Devil's Teardrop sat at his side.

Woah... That was new.

Goranova's voice did little, if anything, to hide the fact that she had never seen that before.

"Eight..." he said.

(130/4,546)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:14 pm

After the thrust, I turn following the movements of Ashram as he leaps over me and lands on the other side. I start to move towards him, but notice the large rut caused by a single swing of his sword. It was awe inspiring and something I wanted to learn to be able to do. The shock from seeing the technique causes me to pause for a moment, but his voice reminds me to continue as it continues with an eight count. I knew that I needed a way to keep up with him; he seemed more agile than I, but I didn’t know if that was because I was trying to hit him in a manner that I was not accustomed too. My body shifts forwards once more as I continue the attack, not giving up, keeping my eyes on him as I more in for another thrust aimed towards his torso region. My mind was racing during this process as I knew this wouldn’t do; I would need to develop a way to become better faster, or at least a trick of some sort to land that hit that I was charged on connecting with for my training.

200 / 5468
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Rep! : 21

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 pm

"Let nothing cloud your judgement. If there is doubt, banish it! Let nothing rise against you! If something gets in your way smash through it. Seven." he said.

He moved, dancing out of the range of the thrust, his body moving with speed that the other male could keep up with. But as he moved he slid back and away from the blade, moving around behind Seiki. He shook his head. But Adrian had mastered the lessons of all five elements and when looked at from the right angle, anyone could apply it to themselves. But it only took a little bit of understanding of the elements to know what to look for in a person.

"Lesson one. Air is mercurial and enigmatic. An element of understanding and intuition, of subtlety and innuendo, the source of speed and storms. The wrathful aspects of air can capsize ships, tear down buildings, and lend speed to even the swiftest of warriors. Air exists everywhere except for within the deepest domains of the other elements, and is witness to all that occurs there. Those that are weak in the aspects of Air are sluggish and clueless. It is the manifestation of lady Doji's will. The breath of the mortal world."

(207/4,753)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 pm

The thrust meets with no results as is expected. I was starting to think that there was no way novice techniques would be able to touch a sword master. This battle was akin to a toddler trying to fight against me. I knew that he was toying with me and it was starting to get frustrating that I couldn’t do something so simple. I was being held back, I could only use this sword that I had been given and it didn’t seem to want to give me any help. I felt like I needed to be faster and that would change the gap in between us. As he moves around my attack and to my rear, my body pivots in a full circle, slashing the blade behind me in both a defensive and offensive manner. I knew he probably wouldn’t break his work and attack before getting to one, but it was more of a reflex and another attempt to slash him. During the slash, a white burst of energy pushes off from my form in all directions and tribal lines form at the sides of my face with my pupils starting to dull and become whiter. My attributes increase from that of a human to that of something more.

211 / 5679
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:37 pm

You don't honestly think you can beat him like that do you!?

The world went white, Seiki standing alone in a room with no doors or windows. The walls were made of beautiful blue-white crystals, all of them polished to a mirror sheen. But Seiki would cast no reflection. Instead, inside the crystals, before him, was a beautiful woman. Her hair was a deep silver-white shade of gray, and fell straight down her back, though it curled around her face. Something about her belied her age, though her face gave no indication of the toll of time that age took on beauty. Her eyes were a deep shade of Azure, and they were locked on the male that had intruded into her 'territory'. She had mimicked his stance, and would continue to do so.

She wore simple brown leather boots that came up around her knees. Under them black leggings were exposed for a few inches disappearing under an off-white skirt. The skirt too disappeared under the forest green shirt she wore. The sleeves were long and had an off-white fringe coming from them. Her forearms were barely exposed, her hands hidden under black gloves. Around her waist was a brown leather belt, the ivory sheath of the Sword of Light attached to it.

Her eyes narrowed toward him as she stood there, still mimicking him.

"You're such a fool! What was lesson one, when you learned to fight with your fists? You must use your thoughts, your mind to conquer him. Ashram is more powerful a swordsman than any other even in this time. And in your time, he is without peer. Granted that's mostly because nobody uses swords there, but the point is still the same. Learn. Study your opponent and strike at weaknesses! I can point out ten things faulty with the stance he holds, and that's NOT counting the obvious holes in his defense that he's been drawing you toward! Warriors of ancient times would train together all the time. But rushing into a fight NEVER yields the results you want... Here time doesn't exist... I can teach you anything you want to know. All you have to do is tell me what my name is." she said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:00 pm

The question comes in and in a white flash, I find that I am no longer fighting. I look around, finding myself in a standing position, as I realize that I had come into an ivory room consisting of only crystal walls with no doors or windows. It takes me a second to take in my surroundings and register what had just happened. It dawns on me that I must either be within my mind or within the sword… or somewhere. In inspecting the crystal walls, I notice the image of the woman within. I take a step back for a moment, before leaning in and inspecting it further to realize that the image of the woman was indeed moving, alive, and seemingly mimicking me. Her words come out and catch me off guard as I am called a fool. I listen to her words and realize that I had been to rash in my attack. Instead of learning, I had simply been doing and reacting to my instinct to strike. I hadn’t been anything more than a wild dog; there was little to no strategy in my flawed approach, and through her words, I was able to see this. There is promise as she advises she could teach me. My spirits lifted; she only requested her name to begin. I knew that would be simple, due to the fact that the swordsman had told it to me on different occasions. With a smile, I open my mouth and then pause; nothing comes out. As soon as she had asked for her name, I forgot it. Internally I think ‘shit’ as I had never really been good with girl’s names. If it was still a sword, then it might be easier, but now it was a hot babe with a sword. My mouth closes and I scratch the side of my head, trying to remember the swordsman’s words. I think to myself, ‘it was something… Dora the Explorer… Tora dora… Ford Focus…’ I look up and grin hesitantly as I answer, “you are the Sword of Light… of course…” I hoped that would work, since it was sort of her name.

361 / 6040
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 pm

"OF COURSE I'M THE MOTHER FUCKING SWORD OF LIGHT, YOU STUPID DOLT! BUT THAT IS ONLY A DESCRIPTION OF ME! NOW TELL ME MY NAME!!!" she shouted, her mimicking ending.

She had her arms at her sides, her hands balled into fists, and she was leaning forward, her eyes focused on him. She growled lightly to herself before she folded her arms over her chest and turned her back to him. Sticking her nose up into the air she 'humphed'.

"If you can't tell me my name, boy, I will not teach you." she said, her head turning to peek over her shoulder toward him.

She wasn't good at holding a grudge, but he didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:47 pm

I wince as the retort comes in a manner that makes it feel as if my hair were blowing in the breeze of her disapproval. Women were a powerful and scary force of nature. After her words, I look down and to the side biting the end of my thump with a worried expression on my downward gaze as I attempt to remember her name. I close my eyes and focus. It had something to do with Gore. Al Gore… Crisis Core… Final Fantasy… wait no. I pull my mind back onto topic as I think of Nova’s name. My mind starts racing as I begin panicking a little before it comes to me all at once. “Got it!” I say as I push my fist into my palm and look up, “Goravona!” It was close enough, right? A cocky expression is on my face as I am pleased with my brains ability to remember nouns. Both hands come to my waist as I wait for her to praise me and begin teaching me vital things of the slashy slashy and thrusty thrusty. If she could see the weaknesses in Ashram, I knew she could make me better in no time!

201 / 6241
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:04 pm

"Correct." she said.

As she spoke she turned to face him. She was smiling, her hands locked behind her back, her body bent over slightly. It was both adorable and slightly creepy at the same time, though there was no way to tell how or why. She smirked and tapped her chin lightly with a finger as she walked from crystal to crystal, looking him over from different angles. Shaking her head she giggled gently before she shrugged.

"Alright. You want to kick his ass? Then cheat. Throw me at him. Then charge him. If you're fast enough you're more than capable of catching me and slashing him. You'll succeed, but... I don't know if you have the ability to move that fast. He can move fast but if you can close the distance he'll have no choice but to play his hand." she said, nodding. "It's a technique he knows, but your reaction speed might be higher than his is."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:24 am

Luckily for me, she did not catch me mispronounce her name and I am praised for having the correct answer. “Mmm hmm” I nod as I wipe my nose with my thumb in a ‘nothin to it’ manner. My arms fold. I look up to see her facing me and smiling and striking a cute pose. My gaze follows her as she moves from crystal to crystal and speaks about the butt kicking that should ensue. She talks about cheating, and something like that was against my character. Since it was advise from his sword, I would have to take it and mold the word into something better like ‘tactical manipulation’ or something. I think about how I could perform this task of throwing and catching. I did have pretty good reflexes, but I had never caught a spinning sword before. I figured it couldn’t be that hard. I had similar training, but the only way to find out if it would work would be to do it, or lose a few fingers. With a nod, I agree with her and speak amiably, “cool, I think I can do that much. Are you okay with being thrown around and stuff?”

200 / 6441
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:10 am

"Yeah... No. I don't like getting dizzy but at this point that smug bastard has it coming and there is NOTHING we can do but this, so let's do this. I really hope you can move fast enough. Like, in the blink of an eye fast. That's how quick we're talking. Otherwise he's going to get to zero and he's going to do to us what he showed us. He wont know that anything here has transpired. As we've been talking only a second has passed in the real world. The stronger my master the more I can manifest myself. For now this is the best I can do. But if you can perfect your skill with a sword I can manifest myself at your side anytime I choose!" she said, as if that in itself were a reward.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:38 pm

From my communication with her, it would seem that Ashram’s weapon did not care for him too much. I wondered if all swords were like this and you just had to be in tuned with them in order to hear them. Since Goronova was the sword of light, I assumed it would naturally be more powerful than other swords, of course, but I wondered if other weaker swords had personalities as well. There was always the chance that I was going a little bit crazy and all of this was in my head, as well. The fact that Ashram had two swords made me wonder if this sword was jealous of the other sword. The way it rejected me, I would think that the other sword would be loads more powerful than this one. When they clashed, I wondered how the swords felt, or if they interacted with each other during that time.

With her words, I nod gaining the affirmation that anything I did would be forfeit unless I did this plan. Since she was the one with experience against Ashram, I would take her word for it and do the plan as she specified. She was asking me to move fast, in the blink of an eye fast, and I didn’t know if I could do it, but I also didn’t know I would pulsate power as well. I nod and assure that I would do my best. With her as the reward, I am optimistic in only a slightly perverted way as I nod and agree, “let’s do it!”

262 / 6703
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:09 pm

With the two of them in agreement the crystal world fractured and vanished. Seiki was back in reality, in the forest clearing with Adrian. Adrian just stood there, watching the other male. He didn't seem to have moved at all. Perhaps Goranova was true to her word about being able to manipulate the flow of time when people were in her world. Had anything more than a second passed, there was no way to tell. Adrian just stood there, his blade at his side as he waited and watched.

'Not going to do anything? Fine. Six." he said, grinning as he waited.

Again the black blade of his sword began to warp, or perhaps it was the very air around it that was distorting, giving the illusion of the metal twisting and writhing in the swordsman's hands.

(137/5,680)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:57 am

The crystal realm fades around me and I find myself coming back into consciousness in a reset position with Ashram. He must have evaded my last attack and distanced himself. He speaks and it dons on me that I must have appeared to be spaced out for a moment; I hoped that at least my stance looked cool and that I wasn’t simply drooling over myself while making odd gurgling noises. I reset my stance, crouching offensively with the sword of light in my right hand at waist height looking over towards Ashram. I didn’t know where I would get this burst of speed from but I knew I needed to obtain it as soon as possible in order to get this hit out in time. With that said, I pull the blade back and turn my side towards Ashram as if taking a side stance. The black tribal lines were already formed on my face , unknown to me, but what I did know was that I felt a bit stronger and faster than I used to be. I had to get used to myself in this ‘mode’ but I figured the best way to do that would be in the middle of battle. It was go time and I mobilize the plan laid out by Goronova as my body pivots at the waist and my back arm is pulled around to the front as I hurl the sword, spinning in buzzsaw fashion, towards the Ashram. After the toss, I crouch into a lowered three-point stance. Tension builds up in my legs and I burst from my location, seemingly vanishing from that place and appearing behind Ashram in time to catch the sword. Through the adrenaline, I do not noticed the amount of luck and good reflexes I manage to pull off catching the sword, but as soon as the hilt comes to my hand, I swing it down and towards the back of Ashram.

326 / 6029
* Godspeed Learned
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:09 am

Adrian stood there, grinning as he watched the blade come at him. Slipping slightly back he shook his head. That was until he saw Seiki vanish. His eyes widened and he turned, his sword coming around to bare. The black blade of the Devil's Teardrop pushed the weapon up, but there was no way for him to avoid it completely. His head tilted, and several hairs were cut by the razor sharp crystal-like blade of the sword of light. The blade cut his hair as he leaned, before he vanished, reappearing fifty feet away, panting lightly from the shock. His shock quickly faded, giving way to the smile that burst forward. He smiled softly before he sank the Devil's Teardrop into the ground, all the way up to the hilt. He moved toward his pupil, nodding as he went.

He extended his hand toward Seiki for a handshake. The boy had proved himself. The speed by which he moved was perfect. But the stroke was too slow. But then again you could only use a sword like that if you knew the weight by heart. But then again if Adrian hadn't stopped holding back he never would have blocked the attack as much as he did.

"You did well. You passed your first lesson." he said, grinning. "How do you feel?"

(221/5,901)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:20 pm

I don’t feel any “chunk” in my slash, but I do notice several hairs falling towards the ground in the wake of my sensei’s disappearance. He literally vanished right before my eyes, but after the slash, as I held the after slash pose, I came to understand that I had done the same thing. I had never moved that fast before in my life and it almost stunned me after the realization set in. I look up, seeing Ashram several yards in the distance. I straighten up as he makes his way back towards me, not really sure what would happen next. In this time, I catch my breath; moving like that had winded me a little bit and I wasn’t used to that amount of speed in such a short amount of time. His hand extends as he reaches me and I look down to me. A smile comes across my face as I shift the blade into my left hand and extend my right to shake with him. I was happy that I learned something new that I had never known before. I would have to figure out how I was able to move like that and try it out some more so I could practice and perfect that kind of speed. When the question comes during the shake I am all grins, a bit light on breath, as I state, “I can’t believe I was able to do that. I feel great!” It wasn’t magic or anything like that, but it was something.

256 / 4285
* Godspeed Learned
* Godspeed Trained
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:38 pm

"You have passed the test. Your objective was to align your thoughts with the will of the sword. And you did exactly that. Though I'm surprised she taught you to move that fast so quickly. But you have taken your first steps into a large new world. You said before that you wanted to learn spells. Well I will teach you to use what is, in some circles, known as blade magic. Maneuvers, tactics, and the like, to make it appear as if you are using magic as you fight. But to do so you will have to master all five lessons. Air, Earth, Fire, Water, and the last element. But we will come to that when it comes time. Do you believe you can learn my lessons? If not, tell me now, and I will release you from my teachings. Goranova is yours, no matter what you choose. And don't bother resisting, I insist. But keep this lesson in mind above all else. Those that hunt monsters should take great care that they do not become monsters themselves... You will be at the forefront of combat. A shining light and example to cast down your enemies. A flaming sword to cut through the neck of the Hydra that is evil. You must become a paragon of humanity. To lead them against their enemies, no matter who they may be."

(230/6,131)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Trumpets and fan fare play in the back as my master once again congratulates me for passing the test. Inside, my confidence starts to swell. He catches my attention as he continues to talk. I listen as he speaks about blade magic; I had never heard of anything like it, but I assumed it was something like the Crashing Wave Tiger Fang Destruction Cow Force that I had seen in anime and manga. When the question comes, I step forwards and nod assuring, “I know I can, sensei!” I had already learned something really awesome in such a short amount of time. I am told that the sword was mine and that I had no say in the matter. I was a bit overwhelmed. My master was such a generous one to give me such a valuable gift; I knew that it probably meant a lot to him. I nod at his words and assure him, “I will do my best, sensei! I’ll become that shining hope of humanity and cut down the darkness…” My hand pulls the blade and lifts it into the air, holding up it as I complete, “with this sword of light!” Looking up at the sword, I remember it was a girl; I wondered if this was kind of like looking up her skirt? I lower the sword and sheath it at my side, wondering if this would be all for today. With this need god speed I had acquired, I felt I could take down that demon now, or at least I had a fighting chance.

262 / 4547
* Godspeed Learned
* Godspeed Trained
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:47 pm

"You will learn much from your sword as well as at the feet of your master. And as your sensei, I give you full permission to seek out another sensei to learn under. But if you desire a third you must have the permission of your next master." he said, nodding. "But I will teach you the Way of the Lord of Nightmares. I will teach you of Fu Leng, and the power of the Shadow Dragon. Beware though. Every step you take into the layer of the spider, each step you take closer to the powers of darkness themselves. And there have never been any that can walk in the worlds of both darkness and light. But one can stray close to the other and try to seek the gray area. But take one step too far in the wrong direction and you may find yourself seduced by the darkness there. Remember the story of the Highwayman. Emotions can be powerful. They can grant you the strength you desire, in times of need. But they can be tools of the enemy as well."

(184/6,315)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 pm

I think upon my sensei’s words. I didn’t think that I needed to seek out another sensei, but I was glad I had the option in case I came upon someone else strong. Still, I would like to learn as much from Ashram as possible before moving to another and or multitasking. With his words, it seemed as if his powers were dark in nature. I knew that he had a sword of darkness and that he had given me the sword of light. I wondered if that was a way of him rejecting the light to draw closer to the seductive powers of the dark of which he spoke. I come to the realization that what he was telling me was a warning, and much like Luke, I had to resist the temptation of the dark side. Still it was true that in order to fight against the dark, I had to know specifics about it and study it. With a nod, I follow upon my sensei’s words as he speaks. I finally understand the purpose of the story of the highway man; it wasn’t a story with a lofty moral, but more so a warning on self control. I had much self reflection to do on many topics and I was thankful for this eye opening experience. I made the mental decision to strive for the light and create a light that could cut down any darkness. After his words, I speak, “sensei, what is Fu Leng? Are you bound by the darkness?”

255 / 4802
* Godspeed Learned
* Godspeed Trained
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:52 pm

"One can be bound by darkness quite easily. But it depends on your point of view. Slay a group of bandits in one village and you may yet find out that in another village they were heroes. You must objectify the world around you. Look at it with the eyes of the innocent and the tainted alike. But no, I am not bound by the darkness. I use the powers of darkness to my advantage. I draw upon the darkness the same way it draws upon the light, so in a way, I might be bound by it. But I do not fight to destroy humanity. I fight to make it stronger, to suppress the demons of the western woods. There are very few things in this world that fight like demons. And I am one of them. I will teach YOU to fight like them. If you know how a demon fights, you know what to expect. To know what openings to look for, what attacks to expect from what creatures. But my powers are spiritual in nature. Which makes them afraid of me. I wield the magics of the sacred. But I fight with the heart of a demon. Make the choice for yourself if I am bound by darkness." he said, leaping back.

His body came down on the hilt of the devil's teardrop, his body balanced on the hilt of the sword. He wobbled for a moment before he kicked off, throwing himself in a back flip before he landed in a crouch, his hand moving to catch the earth under him. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before he looked at the other male.

"Fu Leng... Is known as the Shadow Dragon. The Dragon of Darkness. The ruler of Hell. There's a long story behind him. Do you want to hear it?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow.

Oh fuck... Not this again...

(320/6,635)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 pm

I listen as my sensei speaks about the various ways of how things could be viewed and come to understand his stance a bit more between the powers of light and dark. It would seem that there was more gray area than one would originally imagine. I listen to his words, being attentive to them as he goes on. His words to me make sense and I am able to understand them, or at least I thought I did. I watch the odd gesture as he leaps back and flips. He gets to my question and asks if I would like to hear the story, warning it was a long one. With a sheepish grin, I advise, “two stories in the same day might be a bit much for me sensei. I want to hear it, but at the moment I wanted to get right into practicing my new speed skills as much as possible.” From the looks of things, Sensei didn’t get tired of fighting or talking. I was ready to go and wanted to run around the entire forest to get myself used to my speed technique, but as far as listening to another story, as previously mentioned, I was just about at my limit. I was never good with lectures due to the fact that they were one sided, but I figured if the sensei and I ever ate in each other’s presence or something, it might be a bit easier to take in a story as a captive audience member. On top of that, Goronova seemed to dread what might be coming if I answered with a yes.

272 / 5074
* Godspeed Learned
* Godspeed Trained
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Waving his hand Adrian dismissed the other male, not bothering to go into the story of Fu Leng. Eventually Seiki would hear it. But it could wait. Boys will be boys and when given a new toy they always wanted to go off and have fun with it more than anything else. And the speed ability that Seiki had learned from Goranova had been more than enough to excite him. As long as he was excited about the training he would receive was a good thing. Drawing the Devil's Teardrop from the ground he released the blade. With a black swirl of mist the blade vanished, though the swordsman moved his hand across his neck, making it look like he put it somewhere else. Pulling the necklace from under his robes, he smiled. It was nothing more than a simple chain with a comma shaped sapphire attached to it.

Smiling Adrian let his hands vanish into the sleeves of his robes before he began walking away. He glanced up as a bright pink cat came at him from the sky. She had wings that fluttered quickly as she moved toward him. He watched her his arm extending toward her. She ran down his left arm and across the back of his shoulders before sitting on his right. He smirked stroking her chin as she nuzzled his head.

"Seiki, just don't overdo it. Taxation is not just monetary. If you get tired, then come back." Adrian said, nodding.

(247/6,882)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:27 pm

As I am dismissed, I wondered had I spoke wrong and I was supposed to say yes. As the master turns his back towards me and starts walking off, his words encourage me that he wasn’t offended by my turning the story down. With the permission to try out my new tech given, I give a grin and pump my arm stating, “hai sensei!” With that, I would be left to my own vices. I thought maybe there might be a way for me to still find and help Akera with my new found ability. I felt that I had leveled up, so I was pretty confident in my abilities at the moment. Either way, as my sensei walks off, I give a short bow at the waist before turning and moving to my own vices figuring that I could simply meet him here later on. Turning, I close my eyes to focus on my new ability seeing if I could harness it yet again. “I’m going to need your help, Goronova,” I tell her as I prepared to do this self study, “continue to watch over me and help me in my training as you have.” I dash off.

200 / 5274
Exit RP
* Godspeed Learned
* Godspeed Trained
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:22 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)   Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay Away from Crazy People (DKC x Seiki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2