Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abducted Princess (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Abducted Princess (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Abducted Princess (Closed) Nova_p10
+ Abducted Princess +
After Saga
Though she had let out a scream when I took her from the ground and into the air, I didn't pay attention to her for the moment, my mind set on getting away from the feeling of the one who shot me, Natsuki, and getting a safe distance away so she wouldn't be able to come after me. For a moment I didn't even pay attention to the crying baby I had also picked up. Though that changed when I heard the female speak to me, pleading to be put down. When I heard her voice I glanced down at her and that is when I realized I had unknowingly picked up a baby as well.. wait, she has a baby? Shit, I wasn't expecting this, she didn't have a baby the first time I had tried to take her. I growl softly as I look down at her, glancing to the baby for a moment. I wasn't in the mood to deal with her and a crying baby, I was just barely in the mood to deal with her. Now I had to figure out what to do with this baby. First I had to get it to shut up so no one could follow us by the sound of it, then I could try and think of what to do. " If you don't make that child shut up I will drop the two of you. " I barked out in a rather harsh tone, the sound of anger in my voice. If the one who had shot me caught up to us thanks to this child I would have to try and deal with her though with the amount of energy I have already used I don't think I would last long against her. Not that but I had also sustained injuries, the first being the one on my right shoulder where the demon had stabbed me and the other being on my lower back where I had been hit in the air. Another growl escaped me as I glanced around, things flying around isn't exactly something common here. I glanced back over my shoulder for a moment before looking down at the female and the child. Though I am a bit reluctant about this, I begin to descend towards the ground. I held onto the female, keeping her close to me as I slipped into the canopy and landed on the ground finally, now that there was no danger of her or the child being dropped there is a high chance she will try and make a run for it so I had to come up with a way to keep her in line.

Post WC: 448
Total WC: 448
Abducted Princess (Closed) Nova_p12
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Abducted Princess (Closed) Akera_01
He had captured me, my worst fear. The man who had tried to take me and rape me before was going to be able to do it now, with no one to help. He yelled at me to quiet the baby, but that just made her cry harder. "Set us down. I can't quiet her up here. She's scared" Like I was. My life was getting really bad. The tears were streaming down my cheeks as we were placed on the ground. He was still holding on to me and the baby was still crying. I rocked back and forth on my heels, trying to calm her. soon she quieted to a hiccup. "Please, let us go. Dont do this. Please, I'm sorry." I was almost hysterical I glanced at him. I remembered the blood on my face and his promise. If he let go of me, we would be off like a shot. HE was covered in blood and looked to be hurt. That might even give me a chance to get away. I had to think of the safety of the baby. She was innocent of any wrong doing. At least I still had the diaper bag with some of the items we needed. But we would need milk soon. I glanced around and didn't know where we were at the moment. That would mean I might be days in finding anyone. But we couldn't be far from haven. Not far at all. And from there it was north to the village.

Sensing: Signature 0/3000 (Trained)0/5
Sensing: Blind Sight 254/3000 (Trained)1/2
Sensing: Sixth Sense 0/2000 (Mastered)

March 7- Success
March 8-
March 9-
March 10-
Abducted Princess (Closed) Akera_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:23 pm

+ Abducted Princess +
After Saga
Now that the adrenalin in my system was starting to wear off I began to feel even more of the effects of what I had just done, fatigue began to set in and the female and baby I hold in my arms began to get heavier. Damn it, this is bad if the one that shot me caught up to me or even if something attacked I wouldn't be able to hold out for to long. As she spoke and begged to be let go, I growled lightly at her, there was no way I was letting her get away now that I had her. " I'm not going to let you go.. " I said, pausing for a moment before I continued, " And please don't try and run... " I held onto her a moment longer before I finally began to release my grip of her. I bring a hand up to her shoulder and try to turn her so she was facing me. I scan over her face for a moment before glancing down at the child she is holding. " Damn it, she didn't have a child last time.. " I said to myself as I looked at the child a moment longer before shifting my gaze back to her face, " I strongly advise against running. We are away from the other humans, and there is no telling what is between us and them. And I doubt you have the ability to fight anything.. And there is those demons that attacked you're people. " I left out the simple fact that I too probably wouldn't last long against anything in the forest, not at the moment at least, though she could probably tell by the way I looked.

Post WC: 294
Total WC: 742
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:52 am

And so he was still holding on to me, in fact he had turned me around and face him. My hopes were soon dashed against the wall as he spoke. He wasn't going to let me go? "Why wont you let me go?" I finally got the girl to quiet down enough to go sleep in the sling around my front. Poor thing would need food soon. So would I. There wasn't anyplace I could go right now. I glanced around behind him hoping that someone was coming to rescue me. When he glanced down to the little girl in my arms, I hugged her tighter to me in a protective stance. He wouldn't hurt a child would he? I hoped not, but the way he looked at her was as if he wanted to get rid of her and I couldn't let that happen. I would die before letting him harm a single hair on her innocent head. When i glanced at him, I could see that he was hurt and bleeding. Now might be the best time for me to escape from him. He was covered in blood and had a few wounds showing. My brown eyes darted towards the trees as if looking for the best way to flee. There, i had found it, a small path heading I thought north. I could find villages north, right? Now if only to make my trembling legs work enough to run. My body tensed for flight and I kept my eyes trained on my escape route. IF asked, I would deny trying to escape, but that I heard something from the bushes.

Sensing: Signature 0/3000 (Trained)1/5
Sensing: Sixth Sense 273/2000 (Mastered)

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9-
March 10-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:15 am

+ Abducted Princess +
After Saga
I kept my gaze fixed on her face and noticed her eyes shifting a bit, was she looking for a way to run or is something there? Damn it had someone caught up to us. I began to get a little paranoid as I thought more on someone finding us, one of those humans with the guns. Turning my gaze from her, I glanced around for a moment and growled lightly, if someone was around I would have to take her some where else. I didn't want to risk getting into a fight, at least not right now when I am weakened, I still need time to rest and recover. " Hold on to the child. " I said, giving her a brief warning before I scoop her up into my arms once again, having come to the conclusion that moving from this spot is the best thing to do. As I picked her up in my arms I let out a faint growl as pain began to surge through me from my shoulder. Once I had her in my arms again I begin to move forwards, I needed to take her to a place where we would be safe and I could get some rest. " So tell me... what is your name ... and the child's. " I asked as I glanced down at her and the child. When we had first met I asked her name but she didn't give it to me though now that I had her again perhaps she would tell me this time instead of trying to kick me like the first time.

Post WC: 270
Total WC: 1012
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:22 am

When he turned his head, It was now my chance. I took off running the other way. Idiot. But that could be directed at him or myself. I began to run as fast as I could away from the area. MY hands clutched around the baby. I was on wings of speed as I flew through the forest, I could finally escape him but then my mind came back to reality. I had only made it two steps before the guy scooped me up again. That fleeting moment of freedom, was long gone. It wasn't fair, life sucked. And I was stuck in a toilet bowl being dragged around and around in a spiral down to the depths of the sewer. Eventually I would be sucked all the way to the sewer treatment plant. But no matter how you put it, I was still swimming in shit and would most likely come out smelling like shit when all this was through. Why was it that my life sucked so bad? First, I spend my life in the slums with a whore and an addict for a mother. Second I get tugged away from a good life to live with said mother until she died. Third I get thrown back in time. Fourth, a bus lands on me. Fifth, I meet this guy. And last, I get abducted. My life was just getting worse. Throughout my life i had gotten glimpse of goodness and that wonderful life I could have, just to get them taken away from me. My life was a toilet bowl. Good for the wastes that everyone else could give me. I cried as he took off again with us. He asked a question and I thought better of answering. But what could it hurt. It wasn't like things were going to get better. "Kameko. And this is Chouchou" I said softly through the tears. I was doomed to become nothing but a victim. I guess it was like that for some people.

Sensing: Signature 335/3000 (Trained)1/5

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9-
March 10-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:46 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Abducted Princess +
After Saga
When she answered my question, telling me her name and the child's name I nodded and smiled lightly. Finally she had given me a name and this time with out striking out at me. " It's nice to meet you Kameko and Chouchou. My name is Novak, but you can call me Nova for short, if you want. " I said in a rather nice tone of voice, perhaps now she wouldn't call me monster or demon or any other names along those lines. I glance down at her and see the tears that where flowing from her eyes. With a light sigh I shift my gaze to the child she had, it seemed to have stopped crying and quieted down, that was a relief though it simply being with her was a bother in a way. Turning my gaze away from the child I look ahead of me once again and begin to move faster through the woods, glancing around as I search for a place that could shelter us, " You wouldn't know how to treat injuries or heal them would you? " I asked, it was a long shot but there was always a chance that she knew how to heal like Kazakura did if she didn't know then.. then I would have to make due. Shifting my thoughts away from taking care of my injuries I begin to think on where to take her so we would be sheltered and safe, the first thing that comes to mind being a cave like back in Solvay.

Post WC: 259
Total WC: 1271
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:07 am

How could he be saying it was nice to meet us while he was abducting us. Was this man crazy? Just them my spirit senses tingled and I realized he was a spirit. Why hadn't I seen this before? Damn, Damn, double damn. Just my luck and if he found out that I was able to sense him would he hurt me? Like I had always been told growing up. There were those that were after me, according to my mother. But those could just be rants and raves of a woman half mad from too many years on the street. But what if she was right. There was a vague memory of when I was younger. Right after Hollywood had died. Those men that had tried to abduct me. Was he doing the same thing. They had said something about my father back then. Who was my father? My mother had never said a word. She had taken that to her grave, saying it was for the best. I just wanted a normal life, nothing more. I wanted to be an artist/singer/actress and become famous. I wanted to make a difference in life, but so far all I was doing was making myself a victim. I wanted love and someone to take care of me, not this insane demon. He had to be a demon since his actions were as evil as hell itself. His next question broke my train of thought and derailed it completely. "No, I dont know how to heal. All I know how to do is use a first aid kit." He would have to go to a hospital or something similar here in the past. I was useless again. I could not do anything.

Sensing: Signature 335/3000 (Trained)2/5
Sensing: Blind Sight 544/3000 (Trained)1/2

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10-
March 11-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:00 am

+ Abducted Princess +
After Saga
As she began to answer my question I sighed lightly. Just my luck, find a girl that cant heal me, why couldn't I have ran into Kazakura? At least then I would be healed. " Alright, no big deal. I don't have a first aid kit though.. " I let out another sigh as I glanced down at the two, shifting my gaze across her body for a moment before I turn it back to the forest around us as I search for anything near us that would pose a threat. When I could sense nothing around us I went back to my hunt for a place to stop, turning my head some as I shifted my gaze from side to side scanning the forest. It wasn't long before I came upon exactly what I was looking for, in a sense. I slowed to a stop in front of a cave tucked away in the forest. It appeared to be fairly large, large enough to enter into with out having to transform or even kneel down, that was a good sign, the only problem would be what Kameko might try and do. I glance down at the two and tilt my head to the side faintly as I look down at the infant she is holding. I look at the infant a moment longer before I shift my gaze away sighing lightly as I begin walking into the cave. Slowly I make my way into the cave, glancing around some as I search out the signs that it already has something living in it. If Kameko spoke any at the moment I would quickly shush her.

Post WC: 276
Total WC: 1547
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:47 pm

ooc: There was a post here. I promise. I edited it by mistake.

Good he had given me a chance, now I would be able to get me out of here. He had put my feet on the ground and then released me. Stupid of him. In my mind I was quicker than a bird on the thermals of the air, but in reality I was only human. So I broke from of him and the cave running at break neck speed. My hands wrapped protectively around the infant in the sling around my front. I began to run back the way we had come. If nothing else, I would figure out to do later. I just had to get my ass away from here. I huffed and puffed as I ran. Remember, I was an artist not a iron man triathlon candidate, but I was going up against a hurt demon so I might just have a change. I knew he would follow and there would be hell to pay if he caught me. But here I was running like the mail man from a pit bull. When I got home, no IF I got home, at least I would have a new found respect for track stars. This sucked. The tree branches were scratching my bare arms, and I had to jump every so often as I came across some form of bush or fall log. The forest sucked, my life sucked, and my luck sucked. Something tickled the hairs on my neck and I knew he was behind me coming after me. Almost right behind me.

Sensing: Signature 590/3000 (Trained)3/5
Sensing: Sixth Sense 539/2000 (Mastered)

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10-
March 11-

Last edited by Jaenelle on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Abducted Princess +
After Saga
It seemed clear of anything dangerous, that was good now I can take a break and deal with the girl and the infant. Since there was nothing here to pose a threat I begin to release her, first letting her feet fall to the ground before I release her upper body so she could stand up fully. After I had released her I allowed my right arm to fall to my side and rest there. I glance over her for a moment as I bring my left hand up and reach out to lightly touch her cheek, " Are you hungry Kameko? " As long as she didn't move her face away I would shift my hand across her cheek and slowly run my thumb across her bottom lip as I looked down at her. Now that food had been brought up I realized just how hungry I am but would she remain here if I went out to find something for us to eat or would she try and run? The logical answer is that she will run and try to get away, but if she did that she may bring the others here. Sighing lightly I shift my gaze away from her and glance around the cave for a moment, taking my attention off of her. It wasn't like the one back in Solvay but it would do for the time being. If the human's where hunting after me I would need to move again or else they might get lucky and find me and there was the need to find someone that could heal me. Another sigh escapes me as I begin to get distressed, the only one that I knew could heal me was Kazakura so if I wanted to be healed I would have to seek her out but how would she react to me now?

Post WC: 311
Total WC: 1858
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Good he had given me a chance, now I would be able to get me out of here. He had put my feet on the ground and then released me. Stupid of him. In my mind I was quicker than a bird on the thermals of the air, but in reality I was only human. So I broke from of him and the cave running at break neck speed. My hands wrapped protectively around the infant in the sling around my front. I began to run back the way we had come. If nothing else, I would figure out to do later. I just had to get my ass away from here. I huffed and puffed as I ran. Remember, I was an artist not a iron man triathlon candidate, but I was going up against a hurt demon so I might just have a change. I knew he would follow and there would be hell to pay if he caught me. But here I was running like the mail man from a pit bull. When I got home, no IF I got home, at least I would have a new found respect for track stars. This sucked. The tree branches were scratching my bare arms, and I had to jump every so often as I came across some form of bush or fall log. The forest sucked, my life sucked, and my luck sucked. Something tickled the hairs on my neck and I knew he was behind me coming after me. Almost right behind me.

Sensing: Signature 590/3000 (Trained)3/5
Sensing: Sixth Sense 539/2000 (Mastered)

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 pm

+ Abducted Princess +
After Saga
Not long after I had released her exactly what I had feared happened, she took off like a rabbit. With a growl I turn and quickly begin to follow after her. " Damn it. " I curse myself as I fix my gaze on her. Now that she was running I began to panic more, if she manages to get back to the other humans she will lead them back to me, I wasn't about to let something like that happen. " Damn it girl, stop! " I yelled out to her, ordering her stop though it was useless, the only way to make her stop was to stop her myself. As I moved after her I rose from the ground and began to rush through the air after her. Along with panic I began to grow angry. " You need to catch her Nova. " I said to myself, after this I would have to do something to make sure she didn't try and run again. Now that she was running she was starting to pose more of a threat to me then before, if something wasn't done then my life may be threatened. Another growl escaped me as I called upon my power over time and stopped all time including her and the infant. As I stopped time I let out a groan of pain as I come to rest on my feet in front of her. " Damn girl... " I say as I look over her face for a moment. I glance down at the infant in her arms for a moment and sigh softly. With a faint nod I reach out and carefully pull the infant from her arms, since she and the infant were frozen in time neither would no anything for the moment. Once I had the infant in my arms, I carefully cradled it close to me, making sure to hold it on my non injured side so I wouldn't get any blood on it. I stepped to the side out of her way and finally allowed time to continue as normal. It probably wouldn't take her long to realize she no longer had the infant and now that I had it I made sure to be gentle with the infant and try to keep it happy now that I held it.

Post WC: 390
Total WC: 2248
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:54 pm

I was running like there was no tomorrow and then all of a sudden time stopped. But I didn't know that, all I know it that I heard him yelling at me and then i stumbled down to one knee with the force of my running feet. I placed my arms around the sling as if to protect the infant. Then realized that she was missing. I glanced up to find him, the demon called Nova, holding her. Oh god, he had stopped time again, like before. I was truly trapped if he could do that, I would never be able to get away from him. I knelt on the ground and placed my head in my hands and sobbed. I was totally alone and could not stop him from hurting the two of us. It was the final straw. I was totally in his power and knew there was no hope. I reached towards the baby in his arms and begged, "Please. Don't hurt her. Give her back to me, please. I'm sorry, I'll do anything just dont hurt her" I wrapped my arms around my shoulders and hugged myself as I sat there at his mercy hoping and praying he wouldn't do anything to Chouchou. "Oh god, why me? What did I do that made you make my life a living hell?" I ask to no one but myself as I wait for his punishment to come down. I would literally do anything to keep the girl from being harmed. The baby in question began to sniffle and squirm as she started to wake up.

Sensing: Signature 590/3000 (Trained)4/5
Sensing: Sixth Sense 806/2000 (Mastered)

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success
March 12-
March 13-
March 14-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:18 pm

+ Abducted Princess +
After Saga
After I allowed time to continue on its flow I watched her to see what her reactions would be now that she no longer had the child. When she looked up at me from the ground I smiled faintly at her, perhaps now she would realize the gravity of the situation, I now had the child and could do whatever I wanted to it, if I wanted to. As she reached up for the child I made sure she couldn't get it from me and listened as she began to beg for me not to harm the child and to give her back. I smiled a bit more at the last part of what she had to say, the child was the key to making sure she staid in line but would she stay in line if I gave the child back? That may be something I have to make her understand. As she began to question why I have done this I sigh lightly as I watch her while she hugs her self. When I felt the infant in my arms begin to squirm my attention shifted to her and I frowned faintly. It seemed she was starting to wake up now. " You woke her up.. " I said with a light frown as I glanced to Kameko before looking back to Chouchou, " You will not get her back just yet, but do not worry she is in good hands. I need to make sure you will not try and run again.. " I pause for a moment as I turn my gaze back to Kameko, " Lets go. " I said as I turned and began to walk back through the woods to the cave, expecting her to follow after me since I still had the child. On the way back to the cave I start to think about what to do to insure she will not try and run again.

Post WC: 325
Total WC: 2573
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:50 am

I got up and followed him with my head held low, watching his the heels of feet before me. The baby started to sniffle and cry when she realized that she wasn't being held by her new mommy. "Please. I wont run again. Just let me hold her and get her calmed down. She doesn't know you." I pleaded again as I looked up to the baby. I hoped that she wouldn't annoy him to the point of making him harm her. When Chouchou caught sight of me, she began to reach for me and cry out, "momma" She squirmed and wiggled harder, trying to get out of his arms and into mine. "Chou, its alright" I looked up at him and moved to get in front of him. Stopping out walk. "Please let me hold her. I will do what you ask, but just let me hold her. She wants me." I hoped that he wasn't so much of a monster to hurt the poor girl. This was turning into more than a nightmare for me. It was turning into a living, breathing, hell. I pleaded softly with the monster to give back my baby girl. Why was he doing this to me?

Sensing: Signature 794/3000 (Trained)5/5

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success
March 12-
March 13-
March 14-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:24 pm

+ Abducted Princess +
After Saga
I kept my attention fixed ahead of me as I continued walking, Kameko had fallen silent but I could hear her following behind me. When the baby began to cry I glanced down at her and sighed softly as I tried to rock her in my arms to keep her from crying. I glanced to Kameko when she began speaking though I wasn't exactly sure if I should give her the baby back.. Words were one thing but actions were another. As Chouchou reached out for Kameko and referred to her as her mother I sighed again as I watched her while she squirmed and wiggled. I glanced to Kameko as she moved in front of me and I came to a stop looking at her as she asked for Chouchou back again. It seemed there was no real way to get around it, at least not with out upsetting the infant and for some reason I didn't want to do that.. Though a bit reluctant about surrendering the child again I carefully reach out with her and offer her to Kameko. Once she had taken the infant from me I bring a hand up and reach out to lightly touch Chouchou's forehead as I look down at her " There we go little Chouchou, you are back with your mother. " I said, speaking in a nice soft tone as I smiled down at her, " You don't have to worry, I will make sure nothing hurts you. " I shifted my gaze away from Chouchou and to Kameko, " And you as well Kameko. " pulling my hand away from Chouchou, as long as she allowed, I would bring it up and place it on Kameko's cheek " .. I still do not trust your word, this is for the child's safety. " I pulled my hand from her cheek and let it fall to my side, " Lets get moving. " I before I began walking, expecting her to keep up with me if she was true to her word.

Post WC: 343
Total WC: 2916
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:48 pm

He handed me the baby back and we cuddled and giggled. I looked at him as if he had grown two heads. Was he insane. He was a monster that offered me protection? "I had plenty of protection back in Haven with my friends. It was you that brought me all the way out here. It was you that tried to rape me and abduct me at the stream, while I was hurt." I said angrily. As I walked be hind him. But then I shook my head and turned back to the look at the way we had come. IF I ran again there was no telling what he would do to me and Chou. Oh god, why did the bad things always happen to me?

Sensing: Blind Sight 671/3000 (Trained)1/2

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success
March 12- Success
March 13-
March 14-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:35 pm

+ Abducted Princess +
After Saga
After she took the child back I had watched them for a moment before I looked to her as she began speaking. As she spoke about what I had done to her I growled faintly, now rethinking protecting her from whats out here.. " Alright, have it your way. I will just protect Chouchou. " I said as I glanced back at her and noticed she had stopped moving. When I noticed she had stopped moving I growled, watching her for a moment. Was she going to try and run again? .. I couldn't let something like that happen again, if she is going to continue to pose a threat then I need to do something to insure that she no longer posses a threat. " I see you still wish to run. And here I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and believing your word. " I said as I turned to face her, my gaze shifting into a glare as I looked at her, " I guess we must make sure such a thing does not happen, now, please set Chouchou down. " I said, gesturing to the ground next to me as I kept my gaze fixed on Kameko.

Post WC: 204
Total WC: 3120
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:04 pm

“Wait, I didn’t run. I was just looking back. I didn’t even try. I haven’t broken my promise” What was he going to do to me? It wasn’t fair, this demon was crazy. He went from one extreme to another. Oh god what did he have planned for something so small as wishing to be back with my friends. Wouldn’t he want that in my situation. How could he be so mean and evil. I hated him already. This was turning out to be the worst day in the history of the world. I sighed and hugged her tight. “You wont hurt her will you?” I asked. After his answer, I would place her on the ground where he said. She would begin to pull at the grass and flowers in a playful manner as she could have cared less what the adults were doing. “Please, I did not break my promise. You can expect a captive not to want to be free.” I said as I trembled in fear. What would he do to me now that I had set the child down.

Sensing: Blind Sight 855/3000 (Trained)1/2

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success
March 12- Success
March 13-
March 14-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:35 pm

+ Abducted Princess +
After Saga
She was right, she did not try to run, though there is always a chance that she may try some time later and I needed to make sure such a thing wouldn't happen. When she asked if I wouldn't hurt the infant I nodded. I had no intention in hurting the child, though the simple fact that she believed I would helped keep her in line, would that be enough or would I truly have to use more force. When Kameko placed Chouchou on the ground I glanced down at the infant for a moment and smiled lightly as she began to play with the grass and flowers. When I heard Kamkeo begin to speak I turned my gaze from the infant to her and listened to what she had to say. " I expect you to act in accordance to what you have said you will do. " I glanced over her as I watched her tremble in fear, " And I'm sure you can imagine what may happen if you do not do so. " bringing a hand up I reached out and placed it on her cheek as I look into her eyes, " I need to be absolutely sure that you will not go against your word Kameko. " I carefully shifted my hand and ran it across her cheek.

Post WC: 224
Total WC: 3344
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:36 pm

His hand on my cheek made me close my eyes tight. Oh please, the suspense was killing me. He was making me into a mess. I didn't know what he would do next. Did he think I would welcome his advances? He was wrong. I could not accept someone who would not let me go and would abduct a woman and a child. HE was a monster and I was stuck with him for who knew how long. Please let someone come for us soon enough. I waited for his hand to be removed, my heart in my throat. His words were the same repeat of before. He was crazy, insane. I was so scared.

Sensing: Signature 909/3000 (Trained)5/5
Sensing: Blind Sight 855/3000 (Trained)2/2

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success
March 12- Success
March 13- Success
March 14-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:47 am

+ Abducted Princess +
After Saga
As I gaze down at her face I shift my gaze between hers as I run my thumb across her cheek. Glancing away from her I glance down at Chouchou to see how she was doing now that she had been set on the ground. I offered her a faint smile before I turned my attention back to Kameko and lean in to place a kiss on her forehead " Thank you Kameko.. " I brought my hand down to her chin and carefully took a hold of her chin and lifted her head so she would be looking up at me. I gaze down into her eyes for a moment before I lean in to kiss her. As I try to kiss her I bring up my free arm and reach out to slip it around her and pull her close to me.

Having caught the scent of the three a predator stalked through the woods as it made its way to the three. As it came upon the three it seen the two standing together and sniffed at the air before it glanced to the one laying on the ground, the infant set alone. The reptilian beast turned its gaze back to the two and stepped from the woods and let out a hissing growl as a frill around its neck rose into the air and expanded out, making it look more threatening.

Post WC: 234
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:35 pm

As he leaned in to kiss me, my lips trembled and I was surprised. My eyes flew open and I looked shocked. What was he doing? Don’t kiss me, oh please don’t do that. For then he was making more personal and I could not just close my eyes and keep detached from the situation. It would mean that he would want me to do other things than just lay there and let him defile my body. I couldn’t do that, I wouldn’t do that, I would… What was that? I broke away from him and looked over his shoulders. The look turned from shock to terror in a short blink of the eye. This was not good. Shit my life just got worse. Note to self, never say that it couldn’t get any worse. Had I said that? I could have sworn, those words never entered my mind. I was quick to act and reached down, pulling Chou into my arms, holding her protectively. Was that some sort of demonic lizard? Or a dinosaur. No way that could be a dinosaur. Shit what next? Bigfoot? Oh god I should really start running. My feet tried to move but I was terrified. It had frills, was it female or male? Weren’t the females more aggressive? What was I doing trying to figure this out? It was a dinosaur, that wanted to eat us. It could have Nova. While it ate him, I would run away and find some help. Nova was bigger and looked tastier. Chou and I would just be small enough for dessert.

Sensing: Signature 909/3000 (Trained)5/5
Sensing: Blind Sight 855/3000 (Trained)2/2
Sensing: Sixth Sense 1073/2000 (Mastered)

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success
March 12- Success
March 13- Success
March 14- Success
March 15-
march 16-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Abducted Princess
After Saga
Since she didn't try and pull away from the kiss or object I smile faintly as I press my lips against hers and begin to kiss her, lightly at first, as I hold her close to me. As I kissed her I slipped my tongue past my lips and tried to slip it into her mouth as I deepend the kiss. As she broke away from me, breaking the kiss, I began to growl at her but I noticed the look on her face and began to shift my gaze to see what was behind me. I heard the hissing growl as I glanced over my shoulder back at the beast behind me. What the hell?! I glanced to Kameko now that she had Chou before turning my attention back to the lizard that had just ruined my fun. The lizard shifted its gaze to Kameko and Chou as Kameko moved and picked up the infant before holding onto her. It's gaze quickly shifted back to Nova as it let out another hissing growl. I glanced back at Kameko and Chou before turning my attention back to the lizard and brought my hand up to rest on the hilt of my katana. The lizard noticed Nova move his hand onto the hilt of his katana and sprang into action before Nova could unsheathe his weapon. The lizard dashed forwards before jumping from the ground and pouncing onto Nova, taking him to the ground before it turned its attention to Kameko. It let out another hissing growl as its neck-frills rose into the air again and it released a jet of liquid from an opening in its mouth, its target Kameko.

Post WC: 280
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:36 pm

The lizard’s neck frills came back up again as it growled. I turned to finally run, but as I did so, something made my body jerk to the side a bit. A sixth sense of sorts. But I wasn’t fast enough to avoid the entire spray of the lizard’s spit. The splash burned on parts of my body. I had closed my eyes against the spit but the splash burned even there. The baby began to cry and I all I could do was kneel on the ground in pain, holding her. My arms were burning from the splash of acidic spittle. I knew she must have been hit as well. Stupid me, it should have just hit me full in the back. I shouldn’t have turned. I couldn’t open my eyes for the pain, tears coming out. The baby slipped from my hands to land on the ground with little bump. She sat there crying as I fell beside her curling around her protectively and holding my face with my hands. I thought I had screamed. Maybe I had. Most likely I had, but everything was so surreal that I could not even function. Shock was setting in fast. Why me? Dear God I hoped that Chou was alright. Oh god, I couldn’t even protect myself, much less a child against the things in this time. I was doomed. The salty tears made my eyes burn even worse. Where was my knight in shining armor? Where was my fairy tale prince? But no this was the real world, nobody cared, no one had. I heard the sniffles of the baby and felt her trying to burrow down into my embrace. But I couldn’t let my face be exposed. Now I couldn’t be a singer or actor if that thing had melted my face. Chou cared. I had to be strong and do things for her.

Sensing: Blind Sight 2080/3000 (Trained)2/2
Sensing: Sixth Sense 1073/2000 (Mastered)

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success
March 12- Success
March 13- Success
March 14- Success
March 15- Success
march 16-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Abducted Princess
After Saga
Before I could act and draw my weapon to strike the lizard it pounced forwards and took me to the ground. As I hit the ground I let out a graon of pain and began to struggle against the lizard watching as it turned its attention away from me and to Kameko and Chou before it launched some sort of liquid from its mouth at them. I turned my head to look at Kameko and Chou and watched as the liquid the lizard had spit at them hit Kameko and Chou. As they where hit by the liquid my gaze widdend as I watched them and listened as they both began to cry. I don't know what came over me but as I watched Kameko and Chou get hit by the spit and fall to the ground crying I felt a great deal of rage explode inside me. After hitting the two with its spit the lizard turned its attention to the one it had pinned to the ground, now that the two were incapacitated by its acidic spit it could turn the one it had on the ground into a meal before moving onto them. I glared up at the lizard that loomed over top of me as I called forth my mastery of the demonic arts, though I had no clue what I was calling forth to aid me. I didn't care of I was not fully recovered from my previouse ordeal. Darkness rose from the ground and covered me as it rose from the ground and burst forth as it swirled around, knocking the lizard from me and to the ground.

Post WC: 274
Learned: Demonicwhirl
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:05 pm

I was in pain and I could hear something going on close to us and I didn't know what to do. Why were all these things happening to me? If this was happening to someone else, I would say that spirits were directly involved.... but wait. Spirits were directly involved this time. A manic, insane, one eyed, scruffy, evil, asshole demon to be precise. This could not get any worse. Wait check that, yes it could get worse. I was in so much pain that eventually the shock took over and I fell into that dark abyss.

Sensing: Blind Sight 2080/3000 (Trained)2/2
Sensing: Sixth Sense 1180/2000 (Mastered)

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success
March 12- Success
March 13- Success
March 14- Success
March 15- Success
March 16-
March 17-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:15 pm

яuиє wrote:
Abducted Princess
After Saga
After having fallen to the ground from the sudden attack from Nova it began to climb back to it's feet, letting out a growl of anger at the one that had retaliated. Now that the lizard was no longer on me I rolled over and began to climb back to my feet, glanicng to Kameko and Chou before I turned to face the lizard as it growled at me. " Your pissing me off. " I said with a growl as I again called upon my demonic arts and focused my energy. The lizard growld and hissed at Nova and lunged at him now that he was standing again. I was ready this time when the lizard took a lunge at me and this time as it lunged for me I launched into my own counter attack swining my arm out in an arc in front of me, manifesting a blade of dark energy that flew though the air and clived into the lizard, slicing through it. The lizard didn't have time to react before the blade of dark energy sliced through it, killing it instantly. When the lizard fell to the ground I glanced down at it before turning my attention back to Kameko and Chou. I moved over and kneeled next to them. I could hear Chou from inside Kameko though it seemed Kameko was out cold now. Carefuly I scooped both of them up in my arms, making sure not to drop either of them before I began to make my way back to the cave as quickly as I could.

Post WC: 264
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:33 pm

We were scooped up and carried back towards the cave. My eyes were puffy and and deep red from the acidic spittle of the creature. My skin had already blistered around the eyes and everywhere else the shit had hit me. It was like having a severe chemical burn. The jarring of the jog woke me up and I began to cry at the pain. I couldn't open my eyes. They burned and hurt and I was being carried away by someone. "the pain... my eyes... I can't open my eyes" I sobbed as I felt the small hands of Chou on me and I felt for her. Hopefully she was alright. And hopefully this was someone other than the dinosaur or the demon named nova. If it was Nova, then I was screwed. Most likely literally. If he had wanted to rape me while I had a broken arm and leg, the burns would not stop him either. He probably got a kick out of people in pain. Just my luck.

Sensing: Blind Sight 2252/3000 (Trained)
Sensing: Sixth Sense 1180/2000 (Mastered)

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success
March 12- Success
March 13- Success
March 14- Success
March 15- Success
March 16- Success
March 17-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Abducted Princess
After Saga
When I heard her speaking I glanced down at her, frowning faintly at what she had to say. As we arrived at the cave I kneelt and laied her out on the ground and glanced over her for a moment before I looked to Chou to see ifs he had been injured as well. When I seen she hadn't been hit as well I let out a sigh of releife as I carefully tried to pick her up, " Come here little one. Your mother is hurt and we have to take care of her now. " I said as I glanced down at Kameko, looking at the state of her face now. " .. Now you are going to have to trust me Kameko. If you do not, there is no way you will get your sight back. " Now not only did I have to worry about getting myself healed I also had to get Kameko healed as well. I sigh lightly as I glance over Kameko to see what other injuries she may have from the spit from the lizard.

Post WC: 183
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:03 pm

I couldn't see him but I could feel him around. Almost like my ears were picking up his location and transmitting it to my brain. The baby was near him. It was strange how I could sense him and his location but the sounds of his movement. I was blind, he wanted to rape me, he was talking about hurting me, he was insane, and he wanted me to trust him? What choice did I have? none once so ever. I simply nodded and I sobbed more. I needed to get stronger otherwise I would be a victim all my life. But I wanted to be a princess, god I hated this. But I would have to trust him. My life and Chou's life rested in his freaky hands. This was like a horror movie.

Sensing: Blind Sight 3000/3000 (Trained)
TXP: 11-2= 9
EXP: 565

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success
March 12- Success
March 13- Success
March 14- Success
March 15- Success
March 16- Success
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Abducted Princess
After Saga
I held Chou close to me as I looked down at Kameko and as she nodded to what I had to say I smiled faintly as I reached out and ran a hand through her hair slowly " Stop your crying Kameko. " I pulled my hand from her hair and reached down to her chin and lightly took ahold of it before I leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead. " .. We will rest here for now and then later we will find a town where we can get your eyes treated. I know where someone is that can heal so we will go and see her. ". Pulling my hand from her chin I reach for one of her hands as long as she didn't pull away or stop me. After I had her hand I would climb to my feet and help her stand as well. " Come on. " I say to her before I begin to move, making my way back into the cave with her. I knew the cave would be safer, at least things would only attack us from one side and I could stay up and keep an eye out for anything. " I'm going to give Chouchou back to you after you sit down. I need to get a fire going so we will be warm and have light. " I said as I glanced to Kameko, tomorrow I would try and find Kaza so she could take care of her eyes and my injuries as well, but for now we needed to rest and there were other things to take care of.

Post WC: 275
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:45 am

He took my head and let him lead me into the cave. It was strange feeling, and I put out my free hand to feel before me. Not trusting my own feet. They shuffled along the rock as we walked forward. Eventually I would find the wall and place my back against it, sliding down to a sitting position. "It hurt" I whimper as my hand comes up to touch my eyes tenderly. I whimpered at the touch. Always the bad shit happened to me and now I was facing the idea that I was going to be blind for the rest of my life or even for a few days. It was a scary idea.

TXP: 11-2= 9
EXP: 681

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success
March 12- Success
March 13- Success
March 14- Success
March 15- Success
March 16- Success
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Abducted Princess
After Saga
Once she was safely seated on the ground I released her hand and nodded as she spoke, watching as she touched her face, " I know.. " I said softly as I reached out and placed my hand on her cheek, " I'm sorry that happened. " as I finished speaking I didn't give her time to respond before I leaned in and kissed her lightly. I only held the kiss for a moment before I finally broke it " Here she is. " I said as I gave Kameko Chou and made sure she had ahold of her before I let go of the infant. " Now to take care of the fire. If you need me just yell. See if you can get her to sleep too. " I glanced down at Chou and offered her a smile before pulling away from them and heading out of the cave to get some wood. As long as she nothing happened, I would go about getting some wood from the forest and take it back to the cave before I began to work on getting a fire going.

Post WC: 188
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:18 pm

I tensed as I felt his hand on my cheek and his body so close to mine. His lips repulsed me and I tried to stay as still as possible. If he had never brought us here, none of this would have happened. When Chou was placed in my lap I hugged her to me and she started to whimper. “I need her diaper bag, I think I dropped it running from you. And some milk. I need it soon. And something to feed her.” I advised. If she wasn’t fed she wouldn’t go to sleep. I rocked her back and forth until he came back with the requested items.

TXP: 12-2= 10
EXP: 791

March 7- Success
March 8- Success
March 9- Success
March 10- Success
March 11- Success
March 12- Success
March 13- Success
March 14- Success
March 15- Success
March 16- Success
March 18- Success
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Abducted Princess
After Saga
I listened to the requests she had and as I left the cave I thought on them for a moment. Moving away from the cave I made my way into the woods and began to collect wood for a fire. While collecting wood I came across the diper bag Kameko had mentioned and picked it up, slipping it on before I went back to picking up more wood. When I felt I had enough wood I decided to stop, though before heading back I took some time to get some milk for the infant like she had requested. Getting such a thing was not an easy task though I managed to run across a goat hrrder and got some milk from him and something to carry it in. After getting the milk I make my way back to the cave and glance over to where I had left Kameko and Chou before I left. Unless she was stupid and crazy and decided to run while blind, she would still be there. I set the wood down before I move over to her and set the bag she asked for down next to her, " Hey. I got the bag and the milk you asked for. Here. " I said before I reach out so I could give her the milk I had, " The bag is next to you. If you don't need anything else I'm going to start on a fire. " I waited until she took the milk and answered me and if she didn't need any help I would move away and get to work on the fire but if she needed help I would help her with what she had a problem with.

Post WC: 287
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:20 pm

I let him go and finish his work with the fire as I sorted through the bag and made a bottle with the milk. The baby suckled happily and eventually fell asleep. I could sense him when ever he came near. This was a strange ability. It was almost like seeing with my ears if that made any sense at all. I wondered what would happen now that the baby was asleep. He had tried to rape me once before, when I had broken limbs, he might do it with the baby here and with my eyesight gone. Oh god why were spirits always doing things to ruin my life.

EXP: 901

March 7-16 Success
March 18- Success
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Abducted Princess
After Saga
After I got the fire going I watched it, glancing over to Kameko and Chou from time to time as she took care of the infant. Now that things had settled down I could finally relax probably and if nothing else came up get back to what I was planing to do in the first place. When I noticed the infant was asleep I smiled faintly. Now that she was asleep I didn't have to worry about her though I did have to keep Kameko quiet so she wouldn't wake Chou up again. Now that Chou as asleep I moved from the fire and over to Kameko, glancing to Chou before I looked back to her as I reached out and touched her cheek, " Why don't you set her down and let her get some rest. We won't be leaving here tonight so she will be safe. ". After telling Kameko to put Chou down I wait for her to put the infant down before I would try and pull her close to me and into another kiss as long as she didn't resist.

Post WC: 185
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:38 pm

I rumaged unseeing in the bag and found a few clothes and a blanket to nestle her on. But then he pulls me to him and I whimper. My body begins to tremble in fear for I knew he would take advantage of me while I could not do anything against him. I struggled against it and pushed against him. I would not go willing to him. I could struggle better this time. I might not be able to see, but my nails could still scratch at him. And if he continued my nails would try and find his flesh.

EXP: 1001

March 7-16 Success
March 18- Success
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Abducted Princess
After Saga
As she began to struggle agaisnt me, I growled softly at her in the hopes that would be enough to stop her struggling. Though it didn't and before I could grab her wrists she lashed out with her nails and scratched me. The scratching only angered me more and I grabbed her wirsts and forced her down onto the floor of the cave ono her back as I moved over top of her, pinning her down. After getting her pinned to the ground I lean down and nip at the side of her neck as I whisper softly to her, " Try not to scream, we wouldn't want to wake the baby up, now would we? " I said, nipping at her neck again as I pressed my body into hers.

Post WC: 131
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:33 am

I was taken to the floor and opened my mouth to scream. If I did scream, the baby would wake up and it would break my heart to hear her cry without being able to go to her. Would he do something to hurt her if she woke up? that was another idea that floated through my mind. I gagged as he nipped and nuzzled my throat. I was going to be raped and I could not even see my attacker. I sobbed quietly as I wiggled and squirmed in my pin. "no. please. no. dont do this. Oh god, please leave me alone" he was crazy.

EXP: 1108

March 7-16 Success
March 18- Success
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:59 am

Abducted Princess
After Saga
As she begain to squirm and beg, I looked down at her and smiled lightly, keeping her pinned to the ground so she couldn't get away. Her wiggling and squirming under me began to arouse me more. " Mmm, shhh my dear. It's going to be ok. " I leaned down and kiss her on the forehead before I release both her arms, " Don't move them.. " I said as I move my hands down to her top and begin to unbutton it. As long as she didn't try and stop me I would work my way down her top, unbuttoning it fully before pulling it open to see what lay underneath her top. My next stop would be her skirt and when I came to it, like her top, I would begin to remove it from her as well and after getting that out of the way I proceed to take anything else that is in the way off of her until she is fully naked, unless she protests and trys to stop me.

Post WC: 176
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:13 pm

He started to undress me and I tried to wiggle and squirm away from him, my knee searching for a tender spot, but in this position it was hopeless. So instead, I try to push him off. "Stop. Get off of me." I whisper frantically as I try to stop him, my blouse ripping in his hand as I squirm. A few of the buttons popping off. My skirt is safe for the moment since it was made of stronger material. As he tries to slide my pink panties from me, my free leg tries to lash out towards him in a blind kick. He was insane. He had kissed my forehead in a fatherly action, or maybe even a lover but he was neither to me. He was raping me and trying to make it seem like I wanted it? Hell no, I would fight and squirm till my last deep breath. I didn't want him at all.

EXP: 1267

March 7-16 Success
March 18- Success
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Abducted Princess
After Saga
The more she squirmed while I worked on getting her cloths off the more I began to grow angrier. When I began to pull her panties down she began to move one of her legs and start to kick at me. Before she could hit me with her leg I reached out and took ahold of it and forced it back onto the ground as I growled at her. As I growl at her I lean in close to her neck and nip at it softly before bitting down onto the side of her neck. Though I bit down hard, for the moment I hold back on bitting hard enough to break the skin of her neck. Instead I flick the tip of my tongue across the part of her neck trapped between my teeth. As I flick my tongue across the side of her neck I move a hand onto the front of her panties and first rubbing the front of her panties, over her core, before I begin to pull them down again. As long as she didn't struggle any more I wouldn't bite down any harder onto the side of her neck but the instant she would start fighting back I would bite down harder and break the skin enough to make her bleed.

Post WC: 217
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Of course I continue to fight him until he bites my neck and breaks the skin. That make me stop and go still. The blood seeping out of the wounds trickled down my neck and I gasped in pain. I was so frightened that I began to shake hard enough break a tree branch. He really was going to hurt me and rape me and I couldn't see either.

EXP: 1336

March 7-16 Success
March 18- Success
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Abducted Princess
After Saga
She didn't stop fighting back and I was forced to bite down on the side of her neck and make her bleed, though after the bite to her neck she stopped fighting back and simply lay on the ground. Now that she was no longer fighting back and struggling I released the side of her neck and lapped at the blood as it flowed from her neck, " Mmmm, good girl. " I said, licking the side of her neck again before I softly nip at where I had broken the skin. After pulling her panties down and off of her I toss them aside before I begin to remove my own cloths. I set my cloths aside as well before turning my attention back to her and leaning down, kissing her shoulder. While kissing along her shoulder I grab one of her breasts and begin rubbing it as I shift forwards, " Try not to scream. " I said, giving her a bit of a warning before I began to thrust forwards into her core, working to thrust completely into her in a single thrust forwards.

Post WC: 187
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:18 pm

And thus he begins his rape of me with pain and fear being my bed partners. I was not a virgin so at least that was not a problem, but I was not prepared and dry when he entered. The fear had made me tighten my muscles so that it was more of fight to enter me. There would be no screaming, just soft sobbing through the whole ordeal........Fade to black

EXP: 1407

March 7-16 Success
March 18- Success

Updated
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:50 am

Updated Novak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abducted Princess (Closed)   Abducted Princess (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Abducted Princess (Closed)
Page 1 of 1