Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Jynbanner_01
Locating a Demon
... Time: Morning
... Location: ??? Forest

The previous day had been spent in a search for a demon known as Nova. This would be two days after the events of the samurai attack on Haven. It was my belief that he had kidnapped one of the young girls of our Haven group and was holding her hostage; at least that is what I hoped. I would rather it be the case that Akera would be held captive in some place over the grim alternative of her being dead. The demon was immensely strong, so the idea that she could get away from him on her own was pretty much dashed. After the full day of tracking the demon, night eventually fell and caused a pause in the search.

The night had been an interesting mix of speaking with the two spiritual parasites that were housed inside of me and attempting to sleep. I figured for the most part that I was probably asleep, but in that subconscious realm, it was hard to tell. I had come to the conclusion that I should probably see an exorcist or something like that to try to remove the demons forcefully from my body, but Damon warned that could kill me. I didn’t know if he was bluffing or not, but I figured it wasn’t going to happen anytime soon, so the issue didn’t matter.

Eventually, my eyes open to view the new day that had come. By the time I had been brought back into consciousness, light was starting to descend down, filtering through the treetops above. Stretch slightly and look out, looking at the area around me and to see if Izumi was already up and moving. If she were up and moving about, I would greet her with a soft “morning” as I picked myself up from the tree I was leaning against. I stretch out a bit and brush the bark from my back and start prepping for the trek ahead. Reaching into my supplies, I take out a mix of various dried fruits and nuts to munch on as breakfast. I drink water from my ration and after a moment or so, I am ready to continue. I look to Izumi and let her know that I was ready to go and with that, I continue on our way to track down the demon, much like a blood hound on the trail of a target.

400 / 400
Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Jynbanner_03

Last edited by escalation on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Nova_p10
+ Locating a Demon +
---
I glanced down at Kameko before I turned and faced Jyn, would he keep up his end of the deal still? As he told Izumi to go I glanced to her as she began to move away from Jyn and towards me as she was told. Good, now things where going in the right direction. I glance to Kameko as she moves past me, not taking any action to stop her. I kept my gaze fixed on Izumi, now that she was out from behind Jyn I could look at the rest of her form. Unbeknown to me all time had been stopped by Akera aside from the three of them and I stood in stance my gaze still towards where Izumi was.

Post WC: 123
Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Nova_p12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Locating a Demon

I watch as Izumi walks towards Akera and Akera walks towards her. Everything seemed to be moving according to plan. Something happens and I notice that Nova seemed to stop moving. A quick glance around me notices things frozen, so I figure that this must be the time halt ability as demonstrated by Akera. Since the active portion of the plan was in order, I quickly pull my gun from its holster and aim it at the demon just in case he figured out what was going on and fought against us; I had to be ready. It was in the back of my mind that if he knew how to freeze time, he also knew how to unfreeze time; I had no idea how time magic worked or how long this would hold. Preparing for the worst-case scenario that it could only be held for about five seconds or so, my order comes as quickly as I pull my gun stating, “Izumi get Akera out of here.” Now that the simple part of the plan was over, there was no reason not to take out Nova, but I remembered that Nova had never attacked while in frozen time; he only positioned himself. This led me to fear that if I shot at him, I would disturb the frozen time realm and possibly mess up their chance to go.

229 / 4254
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Izumi_01
Thing's went as planned as she stopped next to Akera. time has been stopped and and noticed this because everything stopped moving especially Novak, she smirked now and quickly released her hands from the vines that had been losely tied around her, Quickly she took hold of Akera and smiled kindly while listening to Jyn. "Do not worry yourself you did more than enough." She would pick up Akera and held her close to her own body, Izumi wasn't a regular human so her strength surpassed that of a regular human, quite the advantage of being a hitorinji. "Good luck Jyn." she uttered as she didn't look toward's Jyn, but figured he was already prepared for the worst, though she did get a few things about tyme magic, it seems that the invoker would be able to pick out who they don't desire to be under the power of it, that or she had the time wise ability and she didn't know it. The important part now was for her getting Akera out of it. She uttered just before she disappeared. "I'm moving now and portalling soon, don't die." she uttered as she along with Akera and chou who were in her grasp would disappear with her as she invoked the physical skill of god speed. Tyme magic for tyme halt would only last for 12s depending on it's proficiency of the user, Izumi though didn't know how long it really was, so she needed to act fast and god speed into the forest that was near to their location, she moved with Akera in enough so that the tree's would keep her and Akera and chou hidden from sight. Of course though she felt the dain hit her body hard, but it wasn't over yet when she stopped. She almost stumbled in the spot where they word. "Teleport..." she uttered in a weak manner, a white light began to form around herself on the ground and the column of white light would cast over herself, akera and chou, she induced her portal technique and teleported from their current location to the first place she thought of, into the main prayer hall of the Temple of Light. Of course like always, after she would teleport the portal would close after her, she was never one for leaving them open. When they would portal into the main prayer hall, Izumi would drop down onto her knee's and then onto her side, while doing her best so as not to allow Akera, and chou to be injured from her falling like she did.

-Word count: 431 | 3602
Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Akera_01
Chou and myself were picked up and teleported away. this would break the timehalt spell. We were almost dropped into a strange place. I rolled and kept the baby from getting hurt. I was bruised, battered and nude, with strange people looking at me. I let my hair fall forward to create a curtain in front of me so that my blushing face could not be seen. I was finally away from that monster, but his words haunted me. Was I pregnant? How could I be? Or was he just messing with my mind? I turned to notice the woman that had helped us on the ground. I moved over to her. Somewhere along the way Chou had woken up and was looking about quietly. "Miss... are you ok? What's wrong. Is there anything I can do to help? What about Mr. Jyn?"

unlocked: Psyche Package (-400, 5txp)
March 23, 25, 27
Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Akera_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:41 pm

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Novak_10
+ Locating a Demon +
As time resumed I first noticed that neither the female Jyn had brought, Izumi, nor Kameko where were they once stood, they seem to have vanished. Shifting my gaze I go to glance around though my gaze falls upon Jyn with his gun pointed at me. He had done something and now the two where not there and a gun was pointed at me, his actions a match to the powder keg of anger building within me causing me to explode with rage. Drawing upon my power I call upon my ability to halt the flow of time, in an attempt to stop Jyn from reacting. With the flow of time halted, and hopefully Jyn, I unsheathe both the katanas at my waist and kick off the ground, taking to the air as I charged straight for Jyn, it was time this human died and moved on to the after life and I will be the one to send him there.

Post WC: 161
Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:20 pm

Locating a Demon

I keep my eyes on Novak just to make sure he doesn’t move as Izumi gathers up both Akera and the child and hurries off with a good luck to me. I knew that I might need it. I can feel them move out and into the forest that surrounds us, but I wanted to make sure they were fully gone before I fired upon the demon. Time seems to resume, or at least it does for the demon as I see his movements resume. I was not about to give him enough time to even realize what had happened. As soon as I notice his head move to see Akera and Izumi gone, I take aim and time seems to slow down for me (Eye of the Mark). My already perfect aim is amplified, and in this semi slowed down realm of time, I squeeze the trigger as many times as I can, firing shot after shot ( 8 ) towards the chest and upper body of the demon, watching his movements in slow motion, adrenaline pumping at its max. My body would start to lean in the direction I would have to go if I needed to mobilize quickly. If the time halt did come and had been cast, it would not affect me, as I would be still utilizing the tail end of my natural defense against it. Of course, this would continue be unknown to me. In my mind, all I would want to do is to take him out before time could be frozen again, but this time by him.

262 / 4516
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:32 am

Izumi felt her stamina drained and she knew she used a bit of her life force in that last technique. She looked toward's Akera who had came over to her asking if there was anything she could do to help. Izumi would shake her head. "Don't worry about me." she spoke calmly as she struggled a bit to get into at least a sitting position. "Just used up a large amount of energy and worry not about Jyn. He'll be fine." Of course though she was on the inside freaking out about leaving Jyn behind, but she knew she couldn't go back she didn't have the energy just yet to be able to go back and help him. It was vital that the girl was to be saved and that was done, though Jyn was left behind and she didn't like that not that all. Izumi couldn't help herself after she had rose up to a sitting position. "I'm glad your alive." she gave her a smile, she looked around and then noticed the monk's staring and random villagers who looked toward's her kinda freaked out. "Some assistance if you may." She uttered with a nervous smile now, the monk's in the area quickly scrambled running about to get akera some robers to cover her up and then to hep not only her but also Izumi into a different room.

-Word count: 230 | 3832
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:30 pm

I nod to the woman as the monks go to fetch me clothing. Wrapping the robe about me, look back to the woman. "Thank you guys so much." I had set Chou on the floor while i got dressed. At least now my bruises and cuts were covered up. But I was still blind. I could sense the woman a few monks and Chou. She was wondering off a bit so I bent down and picked her up. "IS there anyway that my eyes can be saved?" I could not sense much more than what was around me and it made me feel strange. I set Chou back on the floor and she sits happily cooing at her fingers, sucking on them and then giggling at nothing. At least she could laugh at a time like this. I sat back on the floor as everything hit me. I was so tired and just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry until I died.

March 23, 25, 27
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:58 pm

яuиє wrote:
+ Locating a Demon +
Before I could shift my gaze to look where Jyn was last I heard the first shot ring out though I could already feel the all to familiar sting and surge of pain from being shot. The first shot caught me off guard and stunned me for a moment, though it was already to late to react. The other seven shots that followed the first, each one seeming more painful the then the other though by the eight and final shot the life with in me was almost all but gone, the last bullet sapping away almost all the life that was life in me. I began to crash and like a rock I fell to the ground face first, hitting with a thud before the crimson liquid that once flowed through my body began to ooze out off the eight gunshot wounds and puddle up around me.

Post WC: 148
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Locating a Demon

The clip drops to the ground with a thud and there is a zipping sound as the pistol is reloaded with another one. This is done swiftly and the gun is brought back up into the grip of both hands as I level it at the fallen demon. My grip on the gun is as intense as my gaze onto the demon. My heart was racing and I had a mixture of fight and flight working inside of me; but I knew I couldn’t run. Just because he was down and bleeding didn’t mean that I needed to let my guard down. I watch him carefully, walking slowly towards him looking for any signs of movement; if there were any, then he would be getting it again. It was always odd taking out a demon, since there was no true way to gauge their strength or vitals, though I felt as if I might have gone overboard with a full clip. Just as I finished taking down the demon, my sixth sense went off and I felt something powerful approaching. I frown as my gaze shifts to the skies. “Izumi…” I murmur under my breath, “you can come pick me up now…”

202 / 4718
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Izumi needed rest, but it was hard to get any at the moment as she was taken to the other room with Akera and the child thanks to the monk's. Izumi thanked them and asked them for some things such as water and some food and with that they were off to get what was asked for. Izumi was already recognized as one of the future people that were here that the people of this temple was taking care of and helping them get settled in. Izumi would look toward's Akera who asked her a question. She was still feeling drained because she didn't want to stop her connection, while the drain on it is low it was still effecting her body. izumi answered the question though with a smile. "Of course, I just need to rest up, I have used up far to much energy in such a short amount of time, if i use anymore for that specific technique it would kill me." Izumi weakly walked over and sat down next to Akera, though she felt she couldn't rest for long haring his voice as though a whisper came to her mind. "Oh he call's, give me a moment I'll be back." she said as she stood up and took a deep breath, "Teleport" she uttered as a white portal appeared before her and she stepped into it and disappeared from the area, the portal that had appeared on Jyn's end, was where she was standing before when Jyn had stepped in front of her, she stood in the portal looking to Jyn. "Let's go." When Jyn would step into the portal, she and him would disappear and reappear in the room she was in before and also the portal closing and she would collapse to the floor.

-Word count: 300 | 4132
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 pm

ooc: pass

March 23, 25, 27
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:55 pm

OOC: Pass
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Locating a Demon

The pressure I felt coming my way was huge; it took a moment for me to realize who it was, but I remembered it. Thinking back to the first day I got here, I remembered there was a silver haired demon in the skies with Sanzon. I didn’t know the alignment of Sanzon at the present moment, or if he had gone awol in terms of his commitment to the division for his freedom, but I didn’t want to test that out through a third party. I did not have a backup strategy in plan for the arrival of a new powerful demon, so I didn’t want to push my luck with no plan in mind. I didn’t like the thought of going into a battle unprepared. I fear that I might have to hide into the forest and see what would happen, but before I am forced to do that, I am able to feel Izumi’s presence return. At that moment, I feel a wave of relief come over me and I hear her call out for me. I look back to secure her position visually and that of the portal in the previous area where I had been. I look to Nova’s dead body, then towards the skies where I felt the harsh spiritual signal coming from. I holster my guns within their chest holsters and then I move, striding back quickly towards Izumi, not needing to stick around seeing as our objective had been accomplished. I step into the portal and place my arm around her waist, not really sure how close I had to be in order for her to warp me back with her. We then vanish.

Exit RP
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Domenyunbanner_01

Locating a Demon

My attention is gathered by the sound of gunfire. It was an odd thing to hear in this era of existence; it probably meant there was a human from the future close by. While flying through the afternoon skies, my interest is piqued by this sound and I make my way to where I heard it. I float towards the ground with my arms folded entering feet first into a clearing before a cave. I see the sight of what I was either a young demon, or a young human, laying in a pool of blood with no signs of whatever shot him. I look around, not noticing anything in particular. “Minion…” I command as a wraith of shadows and soil rises from the grounds. With a nod towards the body I comment, “see if it lives.” Using the ancient revitalization techniques passed down for generations, the shadowy earth golem picks up a stick and approaches Nova’s body, poking it several times to see if it would move. Believing to have seen some type of movement, I walk over to the corpse and stand over it with my arms folded, looking down at it. It may oddly still be conscious.

200 / 200
Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:22 am

+ Locating a Demon +
Things had faded to black in the world as I lay on the ground in a pool of my own blood, oblivious to what was going on around me, that was until something poked me, waking me from my shadowy slumber. The last bits of life that remained in me flared up, urging me to get up and seek help. I couldn't die here, no I couldn't die. Gasping softly I reach a hand out and claw at the ground as I try to get back up but with each move I could feel more pain run though me, " D-Damn human.... " I mumbled as I gazed up at the figure standing over me. " Kaz-Kaza..kura... take me.... heal... h-help. " I said, gazing up at the figure above me. At this point in time I didn't know who or what was standing over me or if they even knew who I am talking about all I could focus on was remaining conscious and getting to Kazakura so she could heal me again.

Post WC: 174
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:34 am

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Domenyunbanner_01

Locating a Demon

The thing does seem to move. The ancient art of stick poking seemed to have worked well. As I watch and listen to him, his first words are intriguing; he curses humans. This gives me insight to what must have happened to him. “So… humans did this to, you?” I confirm, “pathetic.” I almost turn as if walking away with the thought that if a demon had gotten killed by mere humans, then he deserved to die and must be weak. His further words are what keep me there. He speaks the name I knew to belong to the priestess. At that moment, I pause. I begin to think things like ‘why did he know my priestess’ and ‘why is she the one he’s calling for upon dying?’ Since there were questions, I figured I might as well get answers. The best way to do that would be to take this thing to her. Of course, I would not sully my hands by picking up a bloodied corpse, but then again, my golem could not fly. There was a predicament there. I felt it was a good thing my minions could run very swiftly. “Pick him up,” I order the golem. The golem moves towards the body and slinks into the ground and rises up with Novak being held over his shoulder. With that, I advise, “follow me.” I lift into the air, coming above the tree lines before my body levels out and I rocket off towards my destination. Down below, the golem instantly breaks out in a rush heading in the same direction as I, making a beeline through the forest, following my movements breaking through anything in its path in order to follow me with the best amount of efficiency possible. I would have my questions answered.

Exit RP
Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:46 am

+ Locating a Demon +
I could hear the faint murmurs of another voice but I couldn't make out what was being said. As I gazed up at the figure standing before me things began to fade to black once again as the spark that had urged me back to life began to dim once again. Was this my final act.. destin to die here at the hands of a mere human? Before the golem picked me up things faded to black for me as I slipped back into nothing.

Post WC: 85
Exit Rp
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Updated Akera
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Updated Novak
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:27 am

Updated Domen
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2