Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pests that Need Swatting [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Pests that Need Swatting [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Pests that Need Swatting [closed]   Pests that Need Swatting [closed] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:04 am

Pests that Need Swatting [closed] Reirei_01
A sword sung through the air, slicing the air with a vengeance. My long sword would bash against it, the flat side giving the man before me a ringing from his weapon. I did not stop there, and would spin, bringing my weapon's pommel to smash into his elbow. The sickening snapping of his elbow was heard, and blood was pooling within his flesh. He was truly the foolish fighter, but was nothing to me as he was. A non possessed fool that recklessly thought to challenge my lord. As a man of the militia, working my way up to nobility, I still had the duty of the sword, to protect my lord's estate and manor, his land and well-being. Well being in that he didn't get too annoyed with animals easily stamped under his boot came scurrying into his land and challenging him.

This particular fellow was a remnant of those peculiar Ri people, one who had learned in the old training grounds. He said he came to challenge the lord and monster that had destroyed all but the leader, a crazed mess when he arrived home. He spoke of honor and how he would bring those of Ri back into power after getting rid of us. It was too bad for him, I was not one to easily kill off with a simple blade. Oh, his skill was fairly good with the blade, but nowhere near perfect as my own. I would finish this battle with a punch to his face, the side of his head between his eyes and mouth to be more accurate. The blow shattered the hinge that held the bottom of his mouth up, thus destroying his ability to talk and eat correctly. Not that it mattered all that much, as I would plunge my blade through his side anyway, allowing his cape to absorb the blood I had drawn out. No mercy for the foolish in a fight to the death.

Words: 328 / 1,250
Pests that Need Swatting [closed] Reirei_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pests that Need Swatting [closed]   Pests that Need Swatting [closed] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:11 pm

The death of the fool meant little to me as I wiped my blade on his body and finished with a cloth, running it on both sides before placing it into the other male's cloths. I would then withdraw some twine, usually used in my fighting. But I would be getting rid of this corpse, so I would need the body to flop around as little as possible. I took only a few minutes of my time before I walked over to my horse and slipped up. He was tied, then, to the horse and I would drive the animal towards the coast, to dump the corpse in the water.

We were making good time until I saw someone that came into our path. A youth, pratically- fifteen, maybe sixteen years of age. He wore a brown leather vest and seemed to be wearing a kind of 'skirt', though I could see that he was wearing a male's kimono. The brown vest, then, was something for battle I guessed. I would stop my horse several meters away and dismounted, leaving behind my long sword, the naginata in my grip. I wound use it like a walking stick and stopped two meters away from the boy, within my weapon's reach should he come foolishly charging in. The words I spoke would be cool and hard, my eyes would hold no sympathy as the youth seemed to be out of breath and lost.

"Boy, tell me why you have come to this desert area."

I'd no reason to be gentle to him, or anyone that came into the territory unless my master allowed it. The boy did not appear scared, he probably saw that we appeared to be close in age. I'd yet to gain any stuble, any type of facial hair, so I might even look a bit younger- my father never had facial hair either, so I wasn't all that surprised. The boy would seem helpless, but that was a facade. A low chuckle, too low for the apperance of a youth that age slipped the boy's throat, and then I knew that this was no child.

Words: 605 / 1,250
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pests that Need Swatting [closed]   Pests that Need Swatting [closed] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:03 pm

So he was no mere boy- a spirit that had come into our territory, likely fleeing those spiritual hunters. Perhaps he felt that he could flee here, where a few spirits had gathered. However, I could tell as the boy shed his human body that he was not the type of talk first and fight later. He was the type to kill first and move on. I would watch patiently as I slid off my horse, the animal seeming calm. Landing on my feet, my eyes glared over at the form that was coming into view. It was that of a large water monitor lizard. It's tongue, at least the part that flitted out, was as long as myself, but I'd no time for games this night. I would change as well, my yukata fluttering lightly at the change. My eyes shifted from matching the night sky to a bloody crimson, nails grew into small claws. I would bring my hand up and then I would leap at the beast as I used my nails as swords- they grew to three feet long and clashed with it's paw that came up to meet me.

"Brat, you think a possessed human like yourself can beat me? ME? I'm over a hundred years old. Your small nails couldn't even piece my skin. Begone."

He would pushed against the air and slice his paw down towards the sand. I only held a smirk before I would swing my body around the paw, landing on top as it smashed into the ground. The lizard gave a throaty grunt and then swung his paw, only to find that I had shifted from his view and now he didn't see where I was. Opening his large mouth in a lizard snarl, he would hiss loudly as he yelled.

"Show yourself, you damned pest! Your that spirit's little errant boy and I'll see to it that all three of you are crushed and eaten by me!"

I would chuckle from behind his head. I was standing on his spine, or rather my feet were planted on either side. His head would roll around to look at me, but I had moved again, and he was getting frustrated. But then he would feel a sharp pain, sliding through his underbelly. A howl of pain lifted from his lips as he felt the ten blades slide in and then slice his skin apart. I used Godspeed for the last time, landing to the side as I would kick the beast over before any blood fell on the side, panting.

I hadn't feed in a while, so I would lick the blood from my nails, as I saw fear boil up on those beady lizard eyes. I would then allow my nails to slide back into normal length after licking up the meal and strode forward, narrowing my eyes at the lizard as he was twitching, likely trying to get from his back. I looked at my placing- good, his heart was still beating. I would turn to him and ten paces later, I placed my straw sandaled foot on it jaw and pushed down hard with my foot, its teeth sliding into it's own mouth. A silenced howl of pain came as I stared down in a cold gaze, no feeling in those bloody eyes.

"Learn your place, brat."

I would then walk on his mouth and up his throat to where I made the ten cuts, ripping the underbelly apart and pulled free the long sword. The steel would plunged into the depths that my nails had made and find his heart, stabbing it and it gushed blood up to the surface. I would shake my head and turn from the dying spirit and allowed it to fade into nothing. Over confidence and arrogance lead to a swift death.

Words: 1,246 / 1,250
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pests that Need Swatting [closed]   Pests that Need Swatting [closed] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:04 pm

I would release a low sigh as I pulled would use the corpse on my horse to wipe the blood that was on my sword. I found it utterly useless that these fools would enter a territory without doing too much research. All they seemed to know was that a starting civilization was on its way, and that there were three to four that lived within that were more powerful then a normal human, or like this dead fool. I would slip up onto the horse.

“Like this dead fool that thought it must have been a hoax that I defeated the Mercenaries of Ri. Feh, he believed that it had to be an army to bring them down. Stupid, why does he think that there are people in this word meant to exorcise or remove possessions from people’s bodies? Oh well. If they won’t learn, then their deaths will only grown in number.”

Still, I was a it concerned for my lord and his protection. Only myself and perhaps Mukesh were his “guards”, though I knew no normal human insect could take him on. It was those well-versed in the spiritual arts that I was more concerned about. I watched carefully head of me and then my eyes would flicker over to movement. It wasn’t really a powerful one that I felt there, but it would erect a sigh from my lips. Suddenly I was gone and came face-to-face with a young girl, that was wearing a kimono of sorts, that of a Priestess. My eyes would darken- did I need to kill her? But I saw fear in her eyes and I would withdraw from her face and would back up, folding my arms over my chest.

“Girl… what are you doing here? I’m tired of asking this question tonight.”

The girl’s face looked confused, and I would simply sigh as I kept my gaze on her. I had been less then a mile from the Great Sea, its salty smell was an undertone in the night’s smells. She would tremble for a moment before her knees went out. I would close my eyes a moment as the vaspire artifact deactivated and I would walk over to her and offer her a hand. She seemed confused, but took the hand as I gently pulled her up. She seemed a bit more inclined to answer my question, then.

“I’m here because I wanted to see the area. I’m a traveling Priestess, following in the steps of Lady Kazakura. I’d heard that she sometimes came this way, you see.”

So that was why. I would gently steer her back to the way that she was coming from, and told her that she shouldn’t be in this area. There was a lot of construction, as a new desert village was coming into being, and I’d rather that she did not get hurt because I had failed to send her to a safer area. Her eyes, a dark chestnut, would show that she appreciated what I was doing, though her gaze at the body on the horse was a bit alarmed. I explained that he was the leader of a thief group, an that his dying wish was to be set to sea. She would nod and then go off on her way, though I kept my gaze upon her, watching her carefully- I needed to make sure she was gone.

Words: 1,815 / 1,250
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pests that Need Swatting [closed]   Pests that Need Swatting [closed] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Now it was time to finally dump this pathetic corpse off, and the girl would be well on her way out of this area. I would close my way as I knew that Kurohoshi knew where he was going. There was really no need to guide him, so I would rest quietly as I rode the horse. I was really getting tired of the morons that were going to our lands and deciding that they could kill us so easily. But that would really be a hard thing to do, considering my lord’s powers. I would give a light chuckle and then start to rest my mind. My warhorse would tell me when we got to the sea in a simple way- using its poison spit- there was no way that I would miss such a sizzle, since the sound was not normally one at this time around my lord’s kingdom. And besides that fact, I had set up such that I could simply rest like this, despite the legs hurting at first when I rode him. Now it was nothing, the pain was not even there. Likely because I’d remembered to use a few tips from other horse riders in the various towns that I entered, looking for more workers for my lord.

It took perhaps another fifteen minutes before my ears captured the sound of the sizzle, and I would nod as I opened my eyes. I was still night out, and we were at the Great Sea. I would slip off my horse and walked over to the corpse and pulled it down. It was quite easy, and I placed him over my shoulder, moving quietly as I would dump off the corpse and stepped back, closing an eye as I thought about the kind of things I would say for him. I would train my Drowningcycle spell by surrounding the corpse with water after it would be struck and I would have just a bit more time to think about the things I would say for him as I placed my hand on my chin, and then I had all I would say.

“Noble…attempt revenge of the Mercenaries of Ri. That is your biggest event that has ever happened. You fought with great skill, though your blade was not a perfected art. You were close, but eventually you were brought down. Those of Ri will not forget you, for the valiant effort that you placed into avenging your comrades.”

I would shake my head lightly and then jump onto the saddle as I rode away, shaking my head at the destroyed life.

Words: 2,250 / 1,250
Drowningcycle - Trained

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pests that Need Swatting [closed]   Pests that Need Swatting [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pests that Need Swatting [closed]
Page 1 of 1