Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Conversations of the night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Conversations of the night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Conversations of the night - Page 2 Izumimad_01
wc: 239
pc: 1

Night 1, Izumi did keep up her end of what she was saying that she would call Jyn every so often and it would be nice for him to get updates on what was happening. This occurred the night after she was told that she was going to be assisted in her gorgyn abilities. It seems that her time in the past has been greatly shortened thanks to several things, Mainly Seiki who cut down on her searching time vastly the other was the amount of private time she managed to get with the leader to work on her Gorgyn abilities. Hell Seiki even got himself extra training given permission to train with the other members if he wished. She transported back to the present time and sat outside her hiramoto family home and brought out her phone. She stared at it a moment letting it connect to the satellites before she found several messages that were from Jyn. Her eyes opened up as she was surprised but it made her smile to see them.

She read through each messages and smiled at them, merely hello's and i miss you's and i love you, simple stuff but it meant the world to her. She called his private cell number, it was night time now, so by now Jyn should be on his way home. She held the phone to her ear awaiting for him to pick up the phone.

Conversations of the night - Page 2 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 pm

As it would seem, the calls were on a regular basis after the first conversation and for the most part, I tried my best to receive them all either heading home from work, before going to sleep at home or before going out to perform a patrol or some type of training. The night before her return would be like any other night for me. There would be some changes on my end; namely I had a new secretary… or so I thought. Regardless of that fact, a few things had happened with the reemergence of Shiori, but there really was never a reason to go into detail about that. Nothing had happened and things seemed to be going smoothly enough without me slipping up or being seduced. When the call for tonight came in, I found myself sitting in the driver’s seat of the Enforcer waiting on Tapp and Ted to report in for a recon mission. I stayed back in the car with Michael while the two had gone ahead to check on some things. Reclined in the chair, I feel my phone vibrate slightly within my jacket. Knowing that it would be Izumi, I tap the button on my earpiece and answer, “hello?”

206 / 3829
Reenter RP
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Conversations of the night - Page 2 Izumimad_01
wc: 90 | 3473
pc: 25

The call had finally connected through a smile came to her face as she heard the voice on the other end. "Why hello dear!" she stated in an excited manner as she felt quite happy, about all that she had gone through this past two weeks just to get her appearance to the place she needed it to be. Though the results were well unexpected, but she herself still thought she was quite the looker. "Tomorrow..." she couldn't help but giggle right after that, she would be coming home tomorrow.

Conversations of the night - Page 2 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Leaning my head back in the seat of the Enforcer, I hear that my girlfriend was in a pretty good mood. That alone was enough to bring a smile to my face. I hear the cryptic ‘tomorrow’ with nothing behind it, so it left me to assume that she would be returning home tomorrow. I wanted to make sure before I went into how happy that made me. I speak in a low tone as to keep the conversation private between Izumi and I, “so you’re coming back home tomorrow? Everything worked out for you?” That reminded me I had to take care of the secretary situation before tomorrow; one day’s notice wasn’t really enough.

115 / 3944
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:11 am

Conversations of the night - Page 2 Izuzu2_01
wc: 135 | 3608
pc: 26

She nodded her head even though he couldn't see. Her long lavender hair rested over her shoulders and down onto her lap and went over the edge. She wondered if her hair was too long for Jyn's taste, she wasn't sure though he would have to get use to it since she couldn't exactly cut it since it would hurt her. "Yes dear I'm returning home tomorrow by the afternoon. Sensui still has one final thing to teach me and I'm home free. hmmm I wonder what should I do for you, oh yes you're going to get a full treatment surprise tomorrow, you can count on that my love." Cooking for him, cleaning for him, pleasing him oh yes the things a wife would do, she couldn't help herself but blush at the thoughts.

Conversations of the night - Page 2 Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:23 am

With the confirmation of the news, I give a smile and gaze out into the streets ahead of us. I was glad to hear that she was coming home. I wasn’t much for surprises, but I couldn’t wait to be pampered again. I had managed to hold out on the full treatment, so I knew the reward would be well worth it. “I’m glad to hear that,” I admit as she speaks. The COM line comes in through the Enforcer as Tapp’s voice comes in between rounds of gun fire yelling something about finding a den of vaspires. I lean forwards and slowly I turn down the volume on the COM around the time with him saying “oh my god! Boss, we need help!” Leaning back I say, “I wonder if I should take the day off in that case…” Actually, thinking over it, I find that would probably be the easiest thing for me to do, especially with her coming home in the afternoon. I confirm, “I’ll work from home tomorrow and await your arrival, that way I won’t be high strung from work. I can afford to take at least one day off out of the year to greet my Izumi.”

203 / 4147
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:54 am

wc: 133 | 3741
pc: 27

She was happy to hear what he said and then blinked when she heard a really loud noise in the background coming from his phone. She blinked several times, did she catch him while he was on patrol? One of those rare moments he was on patrol, she tilted her head and leaned a little to the right. "Did I --" but her weak sentence was cut off when Jyn stated that he should probably take the day off. It distracted her from what she was going to ask about the background noise that had been diminished. "Oh my! Commissioner is going to work from home, how sweet." She blushed as she heard that comment that he would do that just to greet her. It made her feel all fuzzy inside and special.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:18 am

“Boss… back up!... we’re calling for back up!...” gunfire. “Michael… are you there? Anyone?... oh god, Ted no! Watch out for the tentacles!” more gunfire. I turn the COM down a little more as I admit, “it’s to be expected when you are returning to me. But you’re going to have to work extra hard when you get back to work.” I started thinking about her arriving; I wondered if she would warp right in, or if she would knock at the door. It seemed kind of odd for her to just pop in, but it was still convenient. I give a short smirk as I confess, “I can’t wait to hold you again…” It would be nice to get her in my arms and run my fingers through her long blond hair, kiss her as well as other things. I ask, “are you going to let me know when you’re on the way, or just show up?”

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:35 am

wc: 106 | 3847
pc: 28

Again background noises were heard though not as loud as before so she couldn't make what what they were saying, though in her current bliss she felt like a teenage girl talking with her teenage boyfriend planning to do something normal parents tell their kids not to do. Nodding her head once more she layed back on the roof top and stared up toward's the sky. Holding the phone to her ear. "mmmmm..." she moaned into the phone. "I can't wait to be held either, though I haven't decided, what would you prefer, should I just appear in your apartment or walk up to your door?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:27 pm

The soft moan was nice to hear in a ecchi kind of way. Michael speaks up and asks, “should we check on them, sir?” I give him a motion as if to say “one minute” and return to my phone conversation as I think on Izumi’s words. “I’m not sure,” I admit, “come to the door so I can greet you properly, how about that?” With that, I lean up and start the Enforcer up, putting the SUV in gear. I motion for Michael to put Tapp and Ted’s position up as a projection on the windshield so that I could see exactly where they were.

106 / 4411
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:49 pm

wc: 87 | 3943
pc: 29

She giggled and nodded her head. "Alright, I'll come to your door." She brought her free hand up to her lips and bit on her fingertips a little as she pondered. "I wonder what should I wear." She heard the sound's of the Enforcer starting up as she had to ask. "Oh dear me, did I call you while you were on patrol?" He was such a bad boy for answering the phone while on patrol. but what did it matter he was the commissioner after all.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:02 pm

So far things were looking good for her return; I found myself internally lit up with expectations of a good day tomorrow. When it came down to what she should wear, I had my own ideas, but I would allow her to come up with something. I assumed that garter belts weren’t an automatic answer to everything. As she asks about the patrol, I answer, “yeah, apparently Tapp and Ted are under attack by some tentacle monster…” My gaze is on the windshield as their location is projected in type of a sonar manner. The Enforcer picks up speed as it heads towards their beeping dots. I inform, “I may have to call you when I get home, but I feel like when I get home, I’m going to want to go to sleep immediately so that tomorrow will come.”

140 / 4551
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:27 pm

wc: 82 | 4025
pc: 30

She sit's up and holds a soft gaze, not really worried about the others. She knew they were capable of taking care of themselves just fine. "I see, they should be cautious of those monsters, they tend to get 'handzy' so to speak and that's rather cute of you. It's all up to you whether you call me back or not. I'll still be coming home tomorrow." she curled up a little on the edge letting her chin rest on her knees.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:35 pm

We get closer to the mark and I went ahead and did what I was planning on doing. I liked having a vehicle that was armor plated and maintenance by the Division. Michael ducks for cover as the Enforcer hops a curb and slams into the side of a building. It passes through the center of a room with Tapp on one side, bound and fighting and Ted on the other. The monster in the front had already been sensed by me, making it that much easier to run him over. After running into the creature, the Enforcer drives him through the next wall before I slam on the breaks, bringing Michael to the center console just under my left elbow. “Yeah,” I admit, “it’s probably better if I let you go. I’ll just see you tomorrow since I got to speak with you tonight. Go ahead and get some rest for tomorrow okay?” I open the driver door to the Enforcer.

162 / 4713
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:44 pm

wc: 72 | 4097
pc: 31

she listened to the sound's of him recklessly driving the enforcer and she was going to tease him on it. She smiled and nodded her head to what he said. "You know you should get your license revoked it sound's like you ran through a wall dear and Alright I'll see you tomorrow then. Tell everyone there I said hello." She held a broad smile. "I love you Jyn, see you tomorrow."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:06 pm

“Ran through a wall?” I inquire as I step out of the Enforcer and close the door behind me, “I’m a grown up, I wouldn’t do something as reckless as run through a wall.” In the background Tapp yells something about how wild that wall run was. Speaking over him, I advised Izumi that I would speak to her tomorrow as well and I would also pass along the message of hello. I would end with assuring her that I loved her as well and to take care. I bring my finger up to my ear piece to disconnect the call and then turn to Tapp who was in the process of pulling slimy tentacles off of himself while walking towards me. “I think you go him boss,” he confirms as he walks past me and towards the front of the Enforcer, “but what took you so long.” Ignoring that, I look to Michael and advise, “call a cleanup crew and have them come fix this.” Looking to Ted, I inquire, “did you achieve the objective?” With a nod, Ted confirms that the objective was achieved and that this particular mission was over. “Good,” I nod; that meant I could go home and go to sleep.

206 / 4919
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:00 am

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 am

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conversations of the night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2