Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spiel Mit Mir

With his hands burried into his pockets, Valkrist slowly shifts his gaze as he moves along the sidewalk through the Lower Commons, lightly humming to himself as he scans the streets and buildings around him. The street lamps towered above him, shining light down onto the side walk eluminating the area around them. The light provided by the street lamps helped Valkrist see the area in front of him and around him. Given the part of the city he was currently in, he felt the safest if you could say such a thing, given that the part of the city he was currently in had the highest amount of spiritual activity so he knew he had nothing to fear when it came to running into trouble unless a spriit decided to take a stab at him and get into a fight. He took in the sights of the Lower Commons while moving down the side walk, lightly humming to himself. Right now he enjoyed the peace and quiet the night had to offer as well as some of the sights the city had to offer. Though he was enjoying the night there were people out on the streets, side walks, and stopps of buildings but previouse visits to the realm had tought him to use a human guise while exploring the realm so he had some human cloths on to make him fit in with the others more then his other types of garb he wore. Valkrist continues moving forwards, his gaze shifting to scan the area in front of him, until he senses something that wasn't the same as the other signatures he could sense. Pausing for a moment, Valkrist brought a hand up and rubbed his chin lightly as he murmured softly, " Hmmmm. " With the signature he focused on it to get a better feel of it and where it was coming from. Letting his arm drop back to his side he begins to move once again, this time moving a bit faster then a simple walk as he heads towards the source of the signature. He followed the sidewalk as he moved closer to the signature and as he came upon a alley between two buildings he quickly ducked into it, the souce of the signature coming from with in the alley. Valkrist moved a few yards into the alley before he comes upon a dumpster resting against a wall. Coming to a stop in front of the dumpster, Valkrist looks down at it for a moment, frowning lightly since this was the source of the signature. Reching up, Valkrist takes hold of the lid and slowly lifts it as he gazes into the dumpster. As he lifts the lid he is met with the sight of a small rodent sleeping atop some trash in the dumpster. Seeing the rat makes his frown grow a bit as he looks at the animal. Pushing on the lid, he gives it a good push before releasing it and allowing it to fall back and bang aganst the wall behind the dumpster. After releasing the lid he reaches down with his free hand, reaching down to the rodent and attempts to pick the animal up.

Post WC: 537
Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 Valkri12
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 pm

"I know your kind," Atilla spat, her righteous indignation returning. "No offense to your polluted ilk, but should I give up on this matter you will force me to give up on many more. So I will run from you."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Gazing under the bed, Valkrist listens as Atilla begins to speak, her first comment drawing a growl from him as she refuses to come to him as he was trying to get her to do. " If that is how you wish it to be my dear... " Valkrist murmurs lightly as he gazes towards Atilla. His gaze narrows into a glare as he again calls upon his telekinetic power to apply an unseen force gainst Atillia's body to hold her in place under the bed, the force behind the attack minimal, just enough to hold her in place but it hinted that more force could be put against her small form if need, perhaps enough to crush her. Should she be watching Valkrist she would see five snakes, like the one before, begin to move from behind Valkrist and start to slither under the bed, spreading out to cover the four sides of the bed and advance towards her.

Post WC: 160
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:26 pm

The immobility didn't bother her as much, nor did the slight pressure around her frame. What did bother her was the sight of not one, but five snakes slithering her way with their carnivorous eyes. The mouse began to shriek in her sobbing, squeaking way. "I have a human form! I have a human form oni-sama; I am sorry!"
Fright was the curse of the prey animal, and it manifested strongly in the little kami as she cried out her apologies as she'd previously cried out her refusals.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As she begain to squeak out an answer to his question, the snakes that advanced towards her stopped for a moment as he gave a faint nod. " I see. " Valkrist said as he released the force pressing against her body, allowing her movement now. " Come here kami. " he ordered her, the snakes shifted to the sides, blocking the sides of the bed and only allowing one way to move, towards Valkrist at the end of the bed.

Post WC: 81
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Rep! : 61

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:51 pm

For a moment, the spirit thought she might resist, but then she took a look at the snakes lining her path and realized that there was literally no way out of her predicament but to walk forward and concentrate for the time being.
Thus, like one walking to her own execution, she moved forwards towards the oni, temporarily resigning to his will.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Valkrist watched her and as she begain moving towards him he nodded his head faintly, his gaze locked on her. The snakes remained motionless as they watched the kami move towards there master. When she was close enough, Valkrist reaches out and instead of giving her a chance to climb onto his hand, he takes hold of her and pulls her out from under the bed, growling threateningly at her.

Post WC: 70
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:15 pm

The mouse couldn't do much except for cringe and sob in the firm grasp of the other, regretting that she hadn't initially found a safer place to sleep to begin with. "I'm sorry..." she repeated weakly, her eyes closed and her ears flattened against her head.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Pulling her out from under the bed, Valkrist stood and shifted, sitting back on the bed as he held her in his grasp, listening to her sob and apologize for what she had done. " Shh. It's alright my dear. " Valkrist said, again his tone soft and caring. Reaching out with his free hand he lightly run the back of a finger across one of her flattened ears as he releases his grasp on her so she could rest in his hand with out being held. " They wont harm you unless they are forced to. Now, how about you tell me what all you can do and show me your human form. " Valkrist said as he used his telekinetic power to bring the back with the things he bought over to the bed, the snakes clawing back to him to join there master.

Post WC: 146
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:36 pm

"I feel safer in this form," she flatly, though fearfully informed him. "I am a... healer. My prayers give the strength of my god to all that I bless. I... also know how to curse, though I may have lost that knowledge."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As she informs him that she feels safer in her mouse form, Valkrist furrows his brow slightly as he looks down at her, the comment being something that he didn't want to hear, though he would get her to change one way or another. He listens to her and as she informs him that she is a hearler he gives a faint nod to the information, something that would prove useful in the future perhaps. " A healer.. " Valkrist says as he slips his hand into the bag before pulling out a bag of chips, " That kind of power comes in handy. " getting the bag open, he pulls out a chip and takes a bite before offering Atilla a bite, " You may feel safer in that form but I wish to see your human form, and right now I possesse something that you appear to be mortaly afraid of. "

Post WC; 154
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:54 pm

The mouse innocently accepted the offer of chip, taking a large flake between her paws and nibbling shyly. "It is true that I am afraid of your serpents." She swallowed. "But I am more afraid of what I will expose myself to by taking on a form more compatible with your own. My powers are not diminished in this form. Anything you need from me, you may get from my current shape."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Valkrist watches her as she takes a bit of the offered chip and begins to nibble on it. Since she had taken some of the chip, he eats the rest of it before reteaving another as he listens to her speak. As he finishes the chip, he reaches into the bag and pulls out a bottle of water and sets it aside, " At the moment I am not consirned with your powers to heal, unless you wish to heal the bite you caused earlier. Right now I wish to see your other form, and I wonder if you have multiple forms like myself. " Valkrist says, letting out a soft growl, " If you'd like, I can show you the form I feel safer in. "

Post WC: 127
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:05 pm

"I am fine," she stated plainly, flatly refusing both the offer to see the oni's true form and the command to show him her human form as she took another chip.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As she denys Valkrist what he wishes to see from her, he lets out a light sigh. " You are trying my patients kami. " Valkrist says as he begins to lift Atilla from his hand with an unseen telekenetic force, a simple demonstration of his powers. With her no longer on his hand, he opens the bottle of water and puts a little in the cap before offering the cap to her, " .. Do I need to bring the snakes out again? "

Post WC: 85
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm

LittleMariko wrote:
For a minute, the mouse-spirit simply hung in the air. She reasoned in herself that she could always change back to her mouse form if she wanted to feel safe, though she was prone to forgetting how at intervals. Often she had to have a moment of concentration to be able to change back properly, but she had faith in herself.
After a flash of light, a rat no longer hung in the air. Instead, a cloaked, blonde priestess stood in the oni's sight. "Are you satisfied?" she said resignedly, as though talking to a child who was recovering from a tantrum.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

After the comment, Valkrist remained silent as he watched the kami, waiting to see if she would do as he had requested or if she wished to continue to resist, though he stood ready to bring out the snakes again as he had threatened. As a flash of light is produced, Valkrist squints his eyes for a moment before opening them fully to look at the kami standing before him now in a human form. Looking at the kami, Valkrist shifts his gaze over he cloaked form for a moment before bringing his gaze back to hers as she speaks. " Somewhat. " Valkrist says before sipping the water from the cap and putting it back on the bottle before setting it on the bed. Raising from the bed, Valkrist steps closer to the kami and brings a hand up, reaching out to slip a hand into her blond hair, " This is not your natural form? "

Post WC: 158
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:22 pm

Atilla calmly ducked, avoiding his hand as it descended to stroke her straw-collored strands. "It is not. My natural form was the one you saw before."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As she ducks to avoid his touch, Valkrist growls at the female kami, his gaze narrowing into a light glare as he looks at the female. " Interesting.... is there another form, after this one? " He asks as he steps closer to the kami to be more dominating over her small form.

Post WC: 53
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:29 pm

The woman accepts the man's dominating presence passively, making no attempts to object to it, but at the same time not truly accepting it or cowering to it. "I only have two forms. The one you see and as a rat."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Towering over her, Valkrist continues to shift his gaze over her form, taking in the sight of the human kami. She seemed not to falter as he stands over her and such action only serve to rile him more. As she answers his question, he gives a faint nod as he brings his hand up, again reaching out for her hair, " I see.. So you don't have a third form like I do. "

Post WC: 75
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Once again, the woman coolly evaded the descending hand, all but tripping over the bed, but quickly regaining her composure. "I had a... different, rat form at one point, but I lost it when I ascended to the rat form you saw earlier. Does this answer your questions?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Again she evades his grasp, her actions drawing another, threatening growl from Valkrist as he watches her trip over the bed before quickly regaining her composure and responding to what he had said. Valkrist shakes his head faintly to her answer, " No it does not. I possess three forms, including this one and if you insist on evading me you will get to see what the third one is... and I am a monster when I transform. "

Post WC: 79
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:41 pm

The woman shook her head, pulling her hood further over her head. "I must continue to evade you," she said almost apologetically as she held up her hand and revealed a beautiful ring. "I am married."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Valkrist keeps his gaze on Atilla and as she informs him she will continue to evade him he lets out a light sigh, nodding his head faintly to the statement. Shifting his gaze from her face, he glances to the ring on her hand before looking back to her face as she makes the comment, " Indeed. A marriage between a kami and an oni, mortal enemies as you put it. " Valkrist says with a sarcastic tone of voice before letting out a sharp growl. Looking at the kami, he decides to give it one last try before resorting to other means, " You say your 'husband' is trapped in hell, though you yourself are here in the realm of humans, tell me how exactly do you plan to get back to hell to find him, if he is alive. "

Post WC: 142
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 am

Since he hadn't pursued her further except with her words, Atilla didn't retreat farther and simply held her ground where she was. "I have been to Onitoshi. I was down there for a few months searching, actually. Few oni there took notice of me. I am up here only to rest before I go to search again."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As she begins to answer him, Valkirst listens to her with his gaze still fixed on her. Valkrist gives a faint nod as he listens to her, though he couldn't help but wonder how she was able to get to onitoshi. " I see. " Valkrist says as he shifts his gaze over her cloaked form once again, " Hmmm, tell me something... How were you able to get into onitoshi, I didn't think one of you're kind could go there. " He asks as he brings his gaze back to meet hers as he begins to advance towards her again, though this time as he closes the gap between them he conjures up an unseen wall of force behind Atilla to prevent her from backing away from him.

Post WC: 129
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2